Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Business in Arden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Buisness in Arden

Moving down the street through Middle Arden, I slowly shift my gaze, glancing at each side of the street as I scan over the wears merchants out out for sell on the street. I had been needing to get some things from the market, though with my new duty's back at the temple I had little time to get away and come to brows the merchant shops. But today I managed to slip away from the settlement, leaving Lura in charge while I came here to tend to some business and perhaps find some things to buy. Pushing through and by some people I continue to move forwards as I scan the vendors until I find what I am looking for. As my gaze falls upon a merchant selling ambrosia, I smile and move up to the stall. The merchant looks at Valkrist and gives a faint nod to the demon, " Welcome. " He says before gesturing to his goods, " This is the freshest ambrosia money can by my friend. Not to mention the most delicious too. " I give a faint nod to what the merchant has to say as I look down at the fruit. Shifting my gaze over the ambrosia, I reach out and pick one up before giving it a light squeeze to feel how soft it is. The merchant continues to watch Valkrist as he picks up one of the ambrosia. After a moment of inspecting the ambrosia I give a faint nod, finding it was to my liking, " I'll take five please. " I say to the merchant as I set the one I had picked up, back down. " Alright sir, good choice, pick the five you would like and that will be 500 monnies. " As I listen to the merchant I scan over the ambrosia and pick out the five I want, though as he tells me the price I pause for a moment, letting out a light sigh as I reach for my money. I pull out the amount the merchant had requested and hand it to him, " Here you go. " Taking the money, the merchant nods with a smile, " Thank you sir, it was a pleasure doing business with you, come back anytime. " I slip the ambrosia into my side pouch and not to the merchant before walking away from the vendor and continuing my journey.

Post WC: 404
Business in Arden Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Tinari would yawn lightly as she continued to halfheartedly peer towards a horde of spirits amalgamated around an erratic street corner. Nothing much seemed to be going on besides the usual upon further inspection. There was a respectively placed power broker whose purpose was to support the gambling game that was occurring. She of course did not appear to be partaking in the game, but more so was a spectator. A circular table was set up and it seemed that a few competent participants were having a very difficult game. This was the, overall, primitive Arden, the old variation. Yet, this group of spirits seemed to have adopted a little game derived from New Arden even despite their placement. After all, this location seemed to be spared the insistent cataclysm that occurred in other locations in the elder city. The yokai at first glance did not look competent; it was a monkey spirit. Yet, the weak higher order spirit going against him seemed to be extraordinarily tensed. It was a male whose skills had been in question seeing as the primate had made a successful bluff on him and compromised.
Tinari had been sitting aloof upon the hump of a camel spirit. She is upon the outskirts of the densely populated group, likely consisting of the syndicate Arden had been so notorious for. It was no wonder that they all hadn't killed each other yet, seeing as the tension could be cut with a knife.
"I'm going to laugh my ass off if you lose this." She laughs hysterically, her voice reaching volume to establish a light cackle; satanic in quality. "Terribad." Nobody would respond as they were trying to concentrate, but she had certainly broken the silence.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Moving down the street once again I slowly shift my gaze, glancing between the open merchant stalls once again as I think upon what else I would like to by while I am here in Adren. Though I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, I simply figured I would know when I found something I liked... that was cheep enough for me to buy. Slipping my hand into my money pouch, I feel around in it for a moment before letting out a light sigh as I calculated the amount I have left after buying the ambrosia. I had about half of what I possessed before buying the fruit, which wasn't much considering the price of things in shops. Growling softly at he thought I knew I had to find a way to get some income.. As I catch the sound of cackling I shift my gaze, bringing it to rest upon a figure resting atop a camel spirit. Looking at the figure I shift my gaze over it for a moment as I come to realize it was a female. I look at the female for a moment before slowly turning my gaze from her after noticing a large gathering of spirits. The group of spirits was fairly large and blocked most of the street, this was a bit troublesome since it blocked my path as well. I began to slow as I drew near until I finally came to a complete stop standing next to the camel that the female sat upon. Keeping my gaze upon the group of spirits I cant help but begin to wonder what exactly is going on at the center of the gathering.. It didn't seem like a fight where taking place considering the lack of violence and cheering, so what could it be.

Post WC: 301
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:12 am

"This shit's rigged." Said the weak higher order spirit. The one of course who had been gambling with the primate spirit. It looked as though, judging by the expression on Tinari's face, she was trying to hold in a laugh. Most of the syndicate seemed to be completely silent as though to keep the higher order spirit's morale stable. Her cheeks had long since inflated from air inhabiting them, but at last she takes a gulp to deter herself from any more erratic laughter. They make sure to gleam a hazardous stare in her general direction which does little to scathe her condescending and aloof atmosphere. "This is just shameful." Partially to herself she would comment.
After a hit, by the terms of the game they were playing, the monkey spirit pointed towards its cards. It seemed to be wearing an eyepatch and had an elongated scar beneath it. "Twenty one. I came here to shoot dice, and I won. Ah hah hah..." He trails off into a hacking, hysterical laugh. The tension in the air begins to increase. Tinari herself looks oblivious to it, or perhaps simply did not care. She was notably alienated from the rest of the thuggish demons.
The power broker would begin its appropriate methods, but was interrupted.
The weak higher order demon responds aggressively as he kicked off the table violently. Immediately, a brawl starts between them. The camel the brunette demoness was perched upon would back up gradually away from the scene, but not too far. "That's unfortunate, but entertaining. Don't you think?" It appeared that she'd been nonchalantly talking to whatever docile yokai she'd been positioned on.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:26 am

I keep my gaze fixed on the crowed as I try to discern what is going on to make so many spirits gather at this part of town. Shifting my gaze from the crowed, I glance to the female atop the camel spirit and it seems she is rather amused by what ever is going on in the crowed, at least by her expression one would think so. Turning my gaze from her I look back to the crowed as I scan over the gathered spirits. When I hear the comment from the female, I glance back to her for a moment, shifting my gaze over her and the spirit she rest atop. When I hear a voice come from with in the crowed again I turn my attention back to the crowed and pause for a moment as I think over what had just been said.. It took a moment but I come to the realization by the comment that they must be playing some sort of game... gambling no doubt.

Things begin to escalate as I notice a table being kicked over in a rather violent manner, which could only spell one thing, a brawl was starting.. As the brawl breaks out I simply stand back and watch, though as I notice out of the corner of my eye the camel the female was atop beginning to move I glance to the spirit for a moment before turning my gaze to the female as she speaks once again.. " Is she talking to me? " I think to myself as I look up at her. " Indeed it is. " I comment, replying to the question even if it wasn't directed at me.

Post WC: 284
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 am

It is true that it does seem like only now she'd actually heeded the presence of another spirit being there. Her attention pans over gradually. It only momentarily distracts her from the brawl before she'd turn her attention back. Her expression seems to contort into a bit of a grimace to signify irritation.
"They get a little bit too noisy, though." Her stormy expression remains upon her face as though she grew tired of the constant slugging and grunts emanating from the group of lower order, and weaker higher order demonic syndicate. Tinari is fleet to mutter something in a demonic language underneath her breath. It appears to be some sort of incantation. Her hand elevates just before her as her violet eyes make sure to specifically eye the yokai plentiful yards ahead of them. Under the influence of the spell the jagged and sharp pieces of table would float in the air. It was notable that the demonic verbalization had been five syllables long. The pieces would suddenly bombard the yokai in specific parts such as the head and in proximity with the spinal cord, critical areas that would assure that they were knocked out, or perhaps simply dead. They were more than fairly week to say the least; in comparison to a lot of spirits, they were complete dirt.
And then when it happened, things go quiet. All but the monkey, who ended up running away.
Yet, there was a lot more demons in the streets than that. Her irritation calms nevertheless as momentary tranquility had been attained.
"Hmph." At last she would conclude, as though in contemplation in regards to what to do to the stack of cadavers.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:15 am

With my gaze still set on the female I watch as she turns her gaze to me for only a brief moment before turning it back to the brawl that is taking place. I to turn my gaze, shifting it from the female and back to the fight as I listen to her comment. As I watch the fight I begin to raise into the air, ascending so that I am level with the female on the camel spirit. Slowly I shift my gaze once again scanning over the brawl now that I have a higher vantage point to view it from. As I watch the remains of the table lift from there resting place and begin to attack a yokai in the fight. I knew right away what the spell was and I smirk faintly as I glance over to the young female, having caught the muttering from her. After the yokai is assaulted by the pieces of the table the crowed quickly grows quiet and as it does I shift my gaze over the crowed once again before glancing to the female, " Tell me, whats your name? "

Post WC: 191
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Evidently posted with a question, her attention cranes curiously towards the inquisitor. "Tinari." The brunette demoness would initially respond. "I prefer to be called 'Sen', however." Her elaboration of her pseudonym is brief as she continues to cast her gaze further out into the distance. There isn't any spoken of telling where this name had been derived. For she was an Onikonjou, such conspiracy did not appear to be relevant.
The spell's influence didn't cease yet. She still would maintain a single piece and brought it down on the arm of a fallen enemy. A moments worth of hacking and cutting through the flesh, fat and bone, she'd eventually cut it off. The now inanimate arm would float in the air towards her. She grips it into her hand.
Sen removed the sleeve of the fallen spirit. Sinking her teeth into the arm the demoness successfully took a bite out of it, like it was a humbly fried chicken leg. "What's yours?" She esquires in blood soaked verbalization.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:28 pm

As the female demon answers me, I give a faint nod, now knowing her name. Though as she comments with a different one that she appeared to prefer being called. I give another nod as I look up at Sen, slowly scanning over her with my gaze. She seemed to be an interesting little demoness, perhaps I should take the time to get to know her a bit better, it may prove to be rather fruitful and perhaps entertaining. Turning my gaze from her for a moment I look towards the fallen demon and watch as a piece of animated table begins to hack away at the demon. I wasn't exactly sure why she is continuing to hack away at it seeing as it is dead.. Though as a piece of the demon is lifted into the air and brought to her I first think she is taking it as a trophy perhaps. Turning my gaze back to Sen as she brings the piece of meat to her I watch as she begins to eat it. While watching her eat she inquiries as to my name, " Valkrist my dear, and it is a pleasure to meet you. " I say as I slowly lift a hand from my side and reach out, extending my hand out to her.

Post WC: 219
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Business in Arden Tinaribox_1
     The demoness would crane her attention towards the fascinating little demon. Another bite would be taken, her teeth adhering to the flesh before she finally freed it from the binds of the bone. The meat appeared to be extraordinarily stringy and the bits of flesh did little to define it as exquisite. Initially she would eye the limb extended towards her. The very ominous setting itself would put her on a good alert of things. Though on the outside she did not appear to be wary in the slightest. Her hand would extend and grasp and be apparently receptive to the handshake. A light chuckle would emerge from her mouth as she simultaneously took another bite from the partially humanoid meat stick. "Isn't it though?"

Business in Arden Tinaribox_3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Buisness in Arden

With my hand outstretched to the demoness I keep my gaze fixed on her as I watch her while she seems to enjoy her meal. Finally she seemed to accept the gesture and extend her own hand out. As she extends her hand out to mine I lightly grasp her hand and give a polite handshake before slowly releasing her hand. As I release her hand I let mine fall back to my side and smirk faintly at the chuckle that emerges from her food filled mouth. Again I shift my gaze over her form before bringing it back to her face as I think for a moment on the comment before giving a faint nod, " Indeed. It's not everyday that one runs into a demoness such as yourself. " Reaching into my side back I take hold of one of the ambrosia I had bought from the merchant. After grasping one of the fruit I lift it from my bag and bring it up to my mouth before taking a bite of it. Pulling the ambrosia from my mouth as I chew up the bite I offer her a bite of the ambrosia.

Post WC: 195
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 am

"Uuhhh...erm." The brunette would seem to be under some contemplation as she looked at the fruit. Her momentary contemplation fades as she began to recognize what he had offered her. Her expression lightens slightly, though not surpassing the thin borderline of amusement. "Holy shit, is that ambrosia?" She would question before tossing the arm that she'd been biting off somewhere into the distance. It noisily hits a random yokai in the back, the blunt force causing him to trip over several obstacles that had been in his way. After having discarded the apparent inferior piece of arm she would humbly pluck the offered item. In human terminology she looked about seventeen to eighteen, the least being sixteen; adulthood was just scarcely attained by definition. Her mannerisms seemed to be an unorthodox mix of calculative and then contrasting crudeness as demonstrated by erratic vulgarity laced in certain aspects of her speech. Her expression remained knavish and vain at all times.
Nevertheless, she would take a bite. It is apparent on her face that she enjoyed it, even with the stagnant taste of blood in her mouth. Then, she'd offer it back.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 am

Buisness in Arden

As she questions what it is I am offering her, I give a faint nod as she seems to know what it is. When she takes the ambrosia from me I let my arm fall back to my side and watch her, my gaze slowly shifting over her young form, though her true age was unknown, her appearance was fairly young. While looking at her young form a soft smile begins to take form on my face. She seemed to enjoy the fruit as she takes a bit of it and it would appear she didn't have a problem with accepting food from someone else, though she did hack a demons arm off for a snack.. When she offers the piece back, I shake my head faintly, " You keep it my dear. " I say as I bring a hand up and slowly reach out, reaching for her face as I shift my gaze to lock eyes with her if she chooses to look at me, " I have a few others and you seem to enjoy it just as much as I do. "

Post WC: 186
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 am

Smiling lightly Sen would be receptive to accept the fruit. Her hand withdraws, bringing the fruit in closer proximity to her face. With the jerking motion of her head she'd toss some stray locks of umber hair out of her vision's way as she took a bite out of a much more decent meal. The girl did not look overly svelte but she did appear to look as though she'd been exposed to this sort of area, Arden, for a while. Dirt is apparent on her in some places whilst she simultaneously gives off the aroma of 'kill'. Derived only from her recent victims and her previous demonic snack.
Sen makes no movement as he reaches for her face. Her expression does appear fairly curious and seems to find amusement in this abrupt gesture. Whether or not he would touch it would be at his discretion it would seem. "Where do you get this stuff?" She questions, taking another nonchalant bite.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 am

Buisness in Arden

Since she made no move to pull away I lightly place the tips of my fingers onto her cheek before slowly running them over her skin, listening to her question. At first I remain silent as I watch her enjoy the ambrosia I had given her but finally I speak up, " A merchant here, though I'm sure others sell it as well. " I say as I rest my hand upon her cheek as I begin to move closer to her, " The only problem is there price. " I add as I stop, floating in mid air closer to her now, " Tell me Sen, do you live here in Adren? " I ask the female demon as I slowly move my hand along her cheek and up into her hair, given that she did not pull away from me still, though my actions remain subtle and light, holding a faint tone of gentleness about them.

Post WC: 158
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 am

"Hahaha..." The girl remains relentlessly unflinching even as he'd move his hand more so to her hair. Her brunette locks of hair feel the same as any common filaments; soft, long, and mirroring the familiar sensation of silk. Her chuckle wouldn't yet satiate a coherent response to his question. Another slow bite is taken from the fruit she'd been holstering in her hand. Her eccentric laugh could be identified as signature for her with more exposure to the general sound of it. "no." Would be her monosyllabic response to the query. It did wonders to supply more possibilities of questions on his end, that was sure.
The camel grunted. It made a loud noise, similar to that of a mix between a moo and a growl; it could be mistaken for a bear's roar but slowed down, more docile and stupid. It spat on the ground, presumably burped, and shattered the paperthin atmosphere completely.
Sen mutters something underneath her breath, but it wasn't decipherable.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Buisness in Arden

I frown faintly at the brief chuckle that came from her as I begin to move my hand through her burnette locks of hair, not sure if the chuckle was towards my actions or something else.. Though she had chuckled I didn't pull my hand back, instead I slowly slide my fingers through her hair since she had yet to pull away from me. After a moment longer I begin to withdraw my hand from her hair and as she gives me a simple 'no' as an answer to my question I nod as I slowly move my hand down her face, lightly running the tips of my fingers over her skin, " I see.. " I say before shifting my gaze towards the camel as it, frowning more as I look at the beast that seemingly ruined the atmosphere with it's interruption.. Turning my attention away from the spirit, I bring it back to the female demon, the frown shifting into a soft smile as I bring my hand down to her chin, " Where do you live then? " I ask her as I begin to use my telekinetix to apply force against her rear and lift her from the camel as long as she didn't struggle against the force and start fighting back.

Post WC: 216
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Business in Arden Tinari_1_1
      Sen grimaces. Decidedly looking downwards she would notice her gradual elevation. Her gaze elongates as she looks towards the person doing this. The configuration with both her hair and the caressing of her face notably seems to be the source of her stormy frown. She being aware of the technique's mechanics knew that it operated by flat force, not direct physical manipulation. Her own influence enables her flight by herself; she begins to levitate over the flat force he'd projected. Her levitation brings her above him and to his rear. Her eyes eye him with general prudence. "Dese feet march on their own." She has articulate pronunciation over each firm word. It would be then she was approached from the rear.
It was a male demon with scraggly black hair, like twisted straw. He would push her to the side and promptly address the telekinetic male demon. Sen herself seems blatantly confused. The newcomer brushes his hand through his wiry filaments of hair. "Look here, I'm gonna rape and kill this girl here, so, you're gonna have to beat it, aye? So just go along with your business and there'll be no problems."

Business in Arden Tinari_3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Buisness in Arden

Steadily I apply more force to lift her from the spirit, though as I do so she seems to lift her self from the force I was applying to lift her. I lift my gaze as she lifts higher into the air and watch as she flys over me. I let out a soft sigh now that she was no longer in front of me. Now that she rested behind me I turn to face her and give a faint nod to what she had said. My gaze quickly shifts to a male demon behind Sen as he pushes her to the side before speaking to me. I frown faintly at what he wishes to do with Sen... though then again... But I wasn't about to let him kill the demoness. Glancing from the male, I look to Sen for a moment as I let out another sigh, " I'm afraid I cant let you do that to something with such beauty. " I say as I shift my gaze back to the male. While looking at the male I bring a hand up from my side and reach out, offering it to Sen, my gaze upon the male narrowing into a glare as I utilize my telekinetic once again to apply a swift and harsh force against the male to throw him back into a wall and pin him there.

Post WC: 231
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Business in Arden Tinari_1_1
       Apparently the male demon had thought this through. Having observed from a distance, obviously, it was possible for him to realize both her and her 'acquaintance' had telekinetic prowess. He transformed into a chimera beast form to in a small burst of energy; his weight was shifted and that meant it deterred him from flying back relatively far from Valkrist's telekinetic strength. The beast opened its mouth, performing an incantation in its head, ergo causing it to glow, and shot a pressurized stream of water crudely the width of a torso. This did not seem to be a very strong demon given the general strength of the attack fired. {Watyr Strike}
When Valkrist would offer a hand to Sen he would be able to notice Sen's lack of placement. No longer did she dwell in her previous spot. Via flight she had joined many of the small dots that adorned Onitoshi's vast and enigmatic sky. {Sen, thread exit} Though, the beast was still relentless. Its audacity would let Valkrist play with it as much as he desired. It was notable that Sen had completely abandoned the camel that she'd been on previously for undisclosed reasons. There was no implication at all of what fueled her departure. Perhaps it was the plausibility of danger the water beast had posed.

Business in Arden Tinari_3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Though I was offering Sen a hand, I kept my attention on the male demon as I attempted to push him back with my telekenetic abilitie. I watch as the male shifts forms in a burst of energy, changing from his human form to that of a chimera beast which gave him enough power to resist the force of my telekentic blast to knock him back. Now that the male had transformed, I frown faintly as he releases a blast of water. Bringing my arms up I managed to brase myself for the attack moments before it strikes me. The force of the attack pushes me back as it slams against my crossed forearms. As the attack subsided I gazed over at the demon and began to growl at it as I called upon the beast within to give me the strength I need to combat the demon. In a swirl of dark mist I shift forms, changing from my human form directly to me second transformation, a hybrid of my human form and my beast form. After taking upon my second form I dash forwards, towards the chimera, calling upon my dark barrier to surround me in a shield to protect me from any attack the beast may try to lose upon me. That was, until I come upon the beast to which I release the barrier before launching into an attack upon the chimera, slashing at the beast with my claws {Gnashing}.

Post WC; 244
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

The spirit did not appear to be fickle. It notices the dome of spherical darkness and assumes that it'd be either a battering ram or something utilized for the purpose of buffering damage. Whilst Valkirist's assault had been fleet the speed of the transformed chimera seemed to be enough to be at least a close equal. With all suspicion confirmed Valkrist had dispersed the barrier to provoke direct combat with the beast. Considering it was a dome, and the wolfish demon had been roughly in the middle of it, presumably, when he dispersed it there would be a considerable range between them to take note of. The beast compromises on this and uses flight to elevate itself into the air about fifteen feet. "Well look at that, now the damn prey is gone." Whilst he speaks those words a faint glow submerges its body. There is no harmful attack conjured besides a thick mist that would deter vision all together. {Myst} Whilst the water spirit could no longer see himself it would resort to one motive; a large attack at whatever was below him - previously being Val. A large mass of water wads below the spirit before descending, sending water crashing and ravaging a range of approximately a block. {Watyr Wave}

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:49 am

Launching myself at the demon proives to be futile as it reteate and advances into the air, causing me to look up at it, growling at the beast as it speaks about its 'prey', which was rather funny considering what I wished to do with her.. I watch the demon and given his previouse action, when I see the glow about his body I knew something was coming, I just wasn't sure what, so I thought up a simple and effective coarse of action. Focusing on the demon's spiritual signature as a mist began to thicken I shifted my gaze as it grew large enough to hamper my sight of the demon. Though I could not see the demon, I could still sense his spiritual signature and with that I knew where he was in the mist. " That wont help. " I murmur lightly as I call upon my control over time and bring time to a complete standstill {timehalt} for everything around me but myself. With all time stopped I rush forwards, closing the small gap between myself and the demon, though I move behind him. Coming up behind him I reach to my side and grasp the hilt of one of the katnas at my side and quickly unsheath the blade, drawing it up I finally release my grasp on time, utilizing the sudden change of my postion and the confusion it would cause to strike at the demon from behind, a quick slice aimed to take the demon's head clean off its shoulders.

Post WC: 257
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Business in Arden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business in Arden   Business in Arden Empty

Back to top Go down

Business in Arden
Page 1 of 1