Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Favours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Dark Favours Empty
PostSubject: Dark Favours   Dark Favours EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 am

Dark Favours Tinari_1_1
       The demoness would find herself within the darkened depths of a shaggy home. There weren't really any rooms to it, just a large, open space. It was more of a warehouse that could be use for meetings. She gives her vicinity a bit of a scan. Her expression seems to initially be confused. It had only been moments ago she had awoken. But why? The last thing that she could remember was taking her usual route down Arden. Then she would look towards her wrists; shackles. They were bound tightly around her wrists and were connected to a stalwart pole to her rear. Her arms had been behind her back. Her plans of just melting the binds off of her hands had been ruined by this fact. No matter. She heard clapping. Her eyes dart towards the source. "Good work. I'm surprised you've awoken." Said the ominous voice in the shadows. Sen would squint though she could not see what was talking to her. It sounded male, that was for sure. She confirmed in her mind that it was some sort of higher order spirit, like her. "Why am I here? And why am I bound by dese shackles?" Would come her expected question as she tugged furiously at the strong, metal links coiled around one another like intimate snakes. Then she could hear laughter emanating from the original source. "Patience, my dear. You'll get your answers soon. Besides, is it proper to greet someone with a query instead of something more 'humble'?" As she hears those words she inevitably clenches her teeth. She is wordless and did not reply. That was right! Now she remembered a bit better. She'd suffered the same fate as many of the weaker higher order spirits did - defeat. "Sen remembers you a bit more now. You were da one who did dis. You'll quickly find out that death is not the top thing on your priority list to worry about." Sen could smell blood. In fact, it was beginning to run down her face at a pace that she did not enjoy. The wound seemed to be fatal enough to keep her disoriented but wasn't excessive enough to kill her. No wonder he congratulated her on such a durable accolade. It was getting a bit more clear to her what had happened but she realizes it was her thick, scaly hide she could easily utilize that had actually saved her. No ordinary demon is right; an ordinary one would have been dead from the blow she'd taken.

"I'm afraid that will not be the case. Do not worry, however. You would not be in the security of my place if I wished to kill you. My dear, it would have been a deed fulfilled by now. Comfort yourself with the fact I have no interest in killing you. No, I want you to do me a favour." He approaches more and more from the shadows and in the dim lighting she could begin to see his frame. He was notably lanky but wore an attire that implied he probably hadn't spent too much time in Arden. His garb implied that he had some sort of etiquette to follow. Sen's soul mode is already invoked from the encounter perhaps thirty minutes ago. A brief shot of flame is jettisoned towards him from her mouth. Its pigmention was a bitter purple that lit up the surroundings to a very bright degree. He simply sidesteps to elude it - the attack in general had failed and wouldn't have harmed him that much anyway. "Hmm. Perhaps you don't quite understand your predicament." He withdraws a svelte sword from a sheath on his side. The brief amount of time it took for him to unsheath the weapon mirrored the amount of time that he merged the same motion with a quick slash. The blade's edge skates across her face. Her irises heed to the border of her eyes to stare unnervingly at the wound on her cheek. The blade had been wielded with such skill he had delivered two strikes; one horizontal and one vertical to establish some sort of cross on her cheek. Not to mention he seemed to bestow enough strength to easily penetrate her flesh. The gashes weren't necessarily deep and had been done seemingly to prove a point. "Are you listening now?" He asks like a high inquisitor. Slowly she would nod in response. "Good. Now listen up because I have to make haste given the circumstances. Look around at this place. Does it not seem a fair bit more empty?" Some of the sparks lazily cascading around lit up the place dimly enough so she could decipher that there was nothing in this room besides them. Her response is but a nod. "It was not always like this. It had a diversity of goods in it, but they've been stolen by a lowly mob of yokai. All I need you to do is go get them back for me."

"What be in it for me?" Sen would question the demon before her. He seems to laugh, which causes her brow to furrow with sheer hostility. "Your life, my dear." The dark statement was exceptionally unnerving. Though there were a variety of things that Sen did not understand. Regardless it seemed like she was going to have to go through with this; the disadvantages of living in this hell just kept on growing and growing. "And why is it dat you cannot just do tha task yourself?" Would come her question. There is no laughter in his voice this time as he'd respond. "A lot of their numbers will be coming here to attack and finish me off. To take whatever I may have left in my possession. That's why I need to stay here and protect what is mine. Since a majority of their numbers are coming to attack, you should be strong enough to take on the minority that will stay to defend my possessions that they have stolen." Without a sliver of worry of what she may do, he withdraws a key from his pocket. The use of the key would be obvious, to remove the shackles that bound her. The dexterous use of his hand would breed success and she would promptly get up from her position. "And what makes you tink dat I won't just fly away and go elsewhere?" The demoness questions once again. "That's easy. You won't. And if that is your intention, realize that I will be watching. Right now your life balances on a thin line, and I hold the blade that can sever it." Would come his sinister reply. "Now, listen closely, their base has an intricate layout, so this is what you'll need to do..."

Dark Favours Tinari_3
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Dark Favours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Favours   Dark Favours EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:38 am

Dark Favours Tinari_1_1
       As she continued to walk to the specified location she felt along her cheek. The stinging sensation was exceptional. The cuts were performed in a manner that was much like a surgical incision. Sen sighs lightly. Her own blood is apparent on both her cheek and her hand and she hadn't even been given the slightest opportunity at vengeance. The more and more she roamed this city the more she'd just begun to want to enslave them all. It drew out far too bitter emotions for her to be on the opposing end of 'power'. The entire way there she had done nothing but curse underneath her breath. At least she was beginning to learn more about how people bossed others around. She is aware that she would have to know both sides of the deal to be able to truly pursue what she wished to pursue. Arrival at the location would give her knowledge that the place was definitely as big as he said it was. Though just like a majority of Arden, not New Arden, it wasn't exactly the most fashionable of areas. In fact, without technological advancements it looked much like a large rectangle that holstered irritable spirits inside of it. The material it consisted of probably was just trash and the red brick that Onitoshi's terrain seemed to favour. Though Sen wasn't going to just waltz in through the front door. She was already elusive enough to get out of the sight of the demonic syndicate from this place that had been on their way to her previous location. Now she just had to, without being spotted, get in through other means than the blatant front door. Levitating into the air she would accelerate her flying pace to the pinnacle it could go. Then, she would move forth until her placement shifted to the rear of the building. Descending towards the ground she would land lightly on her feet. There was someone in front of her, just like she had been told. She could barely believe that he had even been facing the estimated direction - so his back was facing her. Sen creeps forwards and exhibits her claws before her. Her hand extends forth and grabs the weak higher order spirit by the neck. He writhes and attempts to speak, but he is unable to; his Adam's apple had been violently yanked out from his windpipe.

Sen confirms that it was just about time for step two. She would blow out some flame from her mouth given that her soul mode was currently invoked. It failed - all that had been conjured was a veil of irksome smoke. She mutters something vulgar before trying again. This time a burst of pyrogenous violet would emerge from her lips like concentrated steam from a whistling kettle. Its wispy mass would govern the area momentarily but wouldn't really catch anything on fire since the ground consisted of brimstone. The flames would draw the attention of those in the room ahead of this one, however. By the time that they'd drawn their attention there, she had escalated herself up and near the roof. As of yet she hadn't even gotten into the back door, but was working on that now. She couldn't really hear what they were saying but she doubts that it was anything good. They didn't notice her so she dangerously crept down and headed into the freshly opened door. They seemed to be discussing something amongst one another and didn't heed her presence as of yet. There was a stash of goods at the rightest side of the room. Hurriedly she would make her way over to the bundle. With all of her strength she would haul the packages onto her back, removing the amalgamation of tied together objects from their original position on an erect platform. Then, she began to move towards the front door of the area. "Hey! There she is!" Thundered one of the demons now to her rear. "I don't pay you fucks to stand there, get her!" The presumed voice of authority would say. Two canine yokai would begin their onslaught towards her. They were weak and thus were inferior to her; she would have to invest her efforts into something more appropriate than her most devastating attack. Sen giggles knavishly. "Come get me den, whelps. Ya bones will make fine necklaces for da merchandise." Her hands begin to glow igneous and her claws are extended by condensed, amethyst flame. Using her superior speed and power she would move by the approaching demons and slash both, one per hand. She had taken them out fairly easily given that her aim had been their skulls. Another charges towards her but the humanoid demon is flipped over her shoulder by a clever maneuver with her left wing. Her foot comes crashing down on his face, cracking his neck unplesantly by jerking his head to the side. That one would merely by knocked out for a great deal of time. The leader of the small militia chants demonically before shooting a spherical ball of flame in her direction. Her cheeks inflate with flame and she projects it in a fairly large beam towards the approaching opposing ball of pseudo-tangible substance. The result is simple, her technique with far more power pushes the ball of flame back to him, whilst adding to the overall damage he'd take. He is roasted like an overcooked steak on a barbecue.

Resuming her pace is priority. Picking the belongings back up she would make haste to get back to her designation and the area she had been at before. It takes her about ten minutes to get back via flight. The extra weight of course added on additional minutes. Her sadistic nature had flushed her cheeks pink from all of the murdering she had just undergone. It was plausible that she'd actually been turned on from it all, and that had been perceptible to some extent. Once she'd arrive back at her current leader's base she finds that its front was surrounded by an assembly of yokai. These were definitely the ones which he had been talking about. A lot of them began to get into transformed states, becoming grotesque aberrations that even she could barely stand looking at. It was nothing new but she'd always been envious of their ability to actually transform. This was far more than what she could handle. Stepping back she would heed the person at the front door of his 'home' raising his hands as though he were about to lead a choir. A wave of molten ice suddenly explodes from in front of him. The only indication of him doing this was a faint glow to assure that he had at least performed the incantation in his head. The ice would form a massive frozen path and destroy the majority of the demons before him with an excellent display of power. The ones that had barely inches of life within them would be bound haplessly in the massive glacier that had formed. Sen watches in moderate awe as she could feel the temperature deplete around her. It appeared she herself had been spared given that he couldn't hit her, or wouldn't want to hit her since she'd been carrying around his stuff. He begins to walk towards her, able to tread on top of the path seemingly with excellent balance. It was notable that he hadn't tripped even once on his way over.

Dark Favours Tinari_3
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Dark Favours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Favours   Dark Favours EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 am

Dark Favours Tinari_1_1
       "Well done. You have my thanks, and your life." He would say. At this time they were back within his actual base of operation. He had taken the bundle of stuff and had begun to set them up into their respective locations. Sen did not necessarily know why she was here any longer. She felt extremely out of place and looked out of place as she stood there in the middle of the room as he continued to prepare. He glances over to her as she began to leave the building. His gaze would elongate with a sinister air as he continued to peer towards her. "Just what is it that you intend to do from here on? If you worked for someone, you could be so much more." Sen would come to an abrupt stop. There is a pregnant pause, a period where no verbal answer was warranted from her. Slowly her attention would crane back towards him. Her brown bangs cascade with the turn, causing the hair over her eyes to unsheath one eye to render it the only one perceptible. "I refuse to live a life of such blatant ineptitude. Dere will be a time when I acquire da pseudonym Senhime instead of 'Sen'. You're addressing da wrong one if you wish to lecture about the benefits of bein' a slave. Regardless of how minuscule ya think my power may be, it'll continue to ascend until my very name will quiver tha bones of those who hear it. Power and dominance over another is my life style now. You are lucky dat the completion of your little task had the benefit of my life; given dat it was not, you woulda learned that I do nothin' without acquiring someting in return." Turning back around there would be no response from him. A coherent one, that is. "Heh," He would say before seeping back into the shadows. "What is 'power'?" He questioned to himself audible enough for her to hear. The query strikes her like a rock. She appears to be unable to answer the question and seems to be in profound contemplation and thought. Shaking her head fiercely she would stomp out of the building and return to her own home.

[Sending to UYB.]

Dark Favours Tinari_3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Favours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Favours   Dark Favours Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Favours
Page 1 of 1