Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghostly Encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Ghostly Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Ghostly Encounter   Ghostly Encounter EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 am

Holding my wooden sword in front of me, I slowly slash it through the air as I step forwards, making loud sounds as I slice through the air with the wooden blade. Step by step I continue to move forwards as I slash through the air as if attacking some unseen foe that stood before me. In my eyes it was a demon that I fought, an imaginary one all be it, but a demon non the less. Drawing the wooden sword above my head I leap forwards and bring the weapon down, " HhaaaaahhhhH! " I yell out as I bring the wooden sword down to the ground with one fell swoop. Standing there, I pant lightly as I look down at the ground with the end of my wooden sword embedded into it. As I gaze down at the wooden sword in the ground I hear something that catches my attention. Lifting my gaze quickly I look towards the forest and see a simple flash of motion that disappears behind a tree. Looking at the tree for a moment, I frown lightly as I begin to wonder what had taken refuge behind the tree. It doesn't take much before my curiosity gets the better of me. Pulling the end of the wooden blade from the ground I begin to move forwards, making my way towards the trees. As I move towards the trees I listen and am met with silence until I come upon the tree. As I come upon the tree I hear the sound of breaking twigs before another flash as something dashes into the forest. I watch and turn my gaze to the forest, a place I had been told not to go into because of the dangers... Though I pay no heed to the warnings and follow after the flash, still being driven on by curiosity. I only catch glimpses and flashes of something that moves through the woods. " Hey, wait. " I call out to whatever was running from me, trying to get what ever it is to stop so I could catch up and find out what it is. Though I called out the thing I gave chase to did not stop in its attempt to flee. As I followed after whatever is running I moved deeper and deeper into the forest, though my mind was set on finding out what ever the thing is. I moved around trees and over fallen trees as I continued after the thing that I now thought was an animal from the forest since I didn't think people would live out side the village, that was just rather reckless. I manage to catch up to the thing I am chasing, cornering it between a rock and myself. Coming to a stop I glance around, though I couldn't see the thing I was chasing after, but I thought I had finally cornered it here between the rocks and myself, though it wasn't here.. " Hmmm. " I murmur lightly as I shift my gaze in search of the animal I was chasing. Slowly I move forwards, towards the rocks and that's when I heard something behind me which cause me to quickly spin around, bringing the wooden sword up to defend myself. Though as I turn I find nothing in front of me now. Glancing from side to side I sigh lightly, " Where did it go. " I say as I scan the area in front of me trying to find the animal again. Not seeing anything in front of me, a frown takes form on my face as I sigh. Then, as I stare at the area in front of me, I see something again. At first it was a ghostly wisp of white but it begin to take form. Now, as I watched the strange ghost thing begin to take form I began to get a little scared. I had been told stories of things like this and knew right away what it was. " D-Demon.. " I say in a scared tone of voice as a strange mix between a dog and a lizard appears before me, growling and hissing at me. I began to grow even more scared as I looked down at the strange thing I had never seen before, its actions only frightening me even more as it hissed and growled at me. Slowly I begin to back away from the demon, my gaze locked on it as I put more space between myself and it. The demon holds its ground as it watches Arashi, still growling and hissing. I watch the demon for a moment before I make a move and quickly bolt to the side, into the forest. As I move into the forest I make no action to look behind me, instead I run forwards as fast as I can, back the way I had come.

Post WC: 822
Back to top Go down

Ghostly Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: NiDalis-
Jump to: