Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Landing

Go down 
+2
Tsukai
Blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Landing   Landing EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Landing Box2_1
Mei lets out a light yawn as she continues on her way through an erratically placed forested area. Even close obervation wouldn't make the placement of her companion apparent. An achromatic rodent would find refuge within her bag, presumably awake by now. She looks all over the place as she absorbs the scenery of this very exotic landscape. The past certainly was not something she'd been used to and perhaps she had thought she would be with Izumi at this point but apparently that was not going to happen. After a while of travelling she'd become a little bit paranoid seeing how there were a lot of noises and things that seemed to elude her vision by ducking into bushes. Fucking sly little bastard creatures. The worst part about it, none of these let off a spiritual presence! Meaning, they were alive and she couldn't tell how strong they were or where they were, even crudely. Operating in this area was peculiar but so far she hadn't seen anyone, anything humanoid. Wordlessly she would continue onwards within the forested area.
Landing Words 180
Landing Box2_3
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Landing Mosbox2_top1
A sway too many drew him gradually from his relatively short duration of slumber. He remained still for a moment, arms partially crossed atop his fur-paved belly. A twitch of the eye resulted within the narrowing of his crimson-stained eyes, suspicion sousing their ostensibly sightless gaze. Towering, jailing walls of leather found themselves veiled beneath their usual shady drapery. Unfortunately, instead of coaxing him into a tranquil sopor, it urged him to breech the zipper-forged fissure and peer curiously about. The scents were fairly alien, the feeling he had been doused within were perplexing and so was the environment he continued to imbibe.

“What the…” Mosquito uttered, hands grasping the bag’s edge. “I don’t recognize this place at all.”

Landing Mosbox2_base
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:13 am

Landing 1n

The past days had been, well, eventful to say at least. Not only had the world in my eyes changed but also some ideas of what was right and wrong, however, the urge for getting back to the ‘real’ world began to rise within me, as I began to miss the bits and pieces of that hectic, modern life. I missed the radio, the phone, the music, the shower – everything that made us modern. However, I was also glad that I had been given the possibility to come here, not because of what had happened to me, but because I had learned a whole lot of new things, both on the physical level and on the mental. The day had started quiet calmly and it had already passed midday without much happening. I had decided to take a stroll, knowing that I wouldn’t get out of this place without help, I didn’t have a hurry either, and a slow paced walked was the perfect thing to clear my mind of things and reflect upon these past few days. It was then that the sound of twigs breaking and leaves moving alerted me. Having been in this forest for almost a week, or so, it was hard to tell because it was not easy to tell. I knew that there was not anything that had been in the area that could make the same noises while moving! ‘Humans?’ I thought to myself as I quickly darted behind a large tree, practically hugging it to stay out of site while my eyes scanned the bushes and forest floor around me.

words: 270
texp: 1
Landing 2n
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Landing Box3Header
Looking upon the rodent within her bag she remembers that she hadn't told him of where they were since he was slumbering during the time she teleported here. Her mind was caked and packed with a lot of things as of recent. She could barely maintain her etiquette and with near constant exposure to Mosquito's vocabulary it was hard to sound like herself half of the time. “Course you don't. Why? Because we're probably a few thousand years in the past...” She adds, “yeah?” Her posture straightens as she scratches her head, causing one of her feline ears to flop up. “What did I just say?” Mei is baffled momentarily by her dulled idiosyncrasies and almost misses the hidden presence. It hits her like a brick and her head promptly cranes in that direction. “Mosquito, we've got company at 6 o' clock.” In a hushed voice Mei says, her other ear rising as her senses shoot to their pinnacle. Her tail arches and bends in curiosity as she drops to all fours. “Follow my lead.” Her sixth sense really only told her when something was hidden, not when something was adjacent and out of sight. Specifically 'hidden'. When she begins to prowl on all fours she begins to produce no amount of noise at all with her light footsteps. She herself hugs closely to the exact same tree, luckily enough. Slothfully, she would begin to peek around the tree's perennial trunk. Would her search be fruitful?
Landing Words 251
Landing Box2_3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Growling softly, I shift my gaze across the forest around me as I scan the area. Turning my gaze from the forest, I look to the wolf next to me and reach out, running a hand through its fur, " Think we should go find her boy? " I ask the wolf sitting next to me. Lifting its head, the wolf looks to its master for a moment before turning its gaze back to the forest before slowly raisting to its feet and stepping towards the forest. As the wolf began to stand I pulled my hand from its fur and watched as it stepped towards the forest, " Alright, let's see where is Lobo. " I say as I reach out and scratch the top of Lobos head before climbing to my feet. " Get going, but dont hurt her. " I say to Lobo with a playful smile. Given the command from his master, Lobo quickly dashes into the woods to search for Nikki. As Lobo dashes into the forest I begin to raise from the ground and take to the air. As I move into the air I search the forest around me for Nikki's spiritual signatre. Though I use my sensing capabilities to hunt for the human I also begin to sniff at the air, taking in the scents of the forest as I hunt for a single scent I had gotten familiar with, the one belonging to Nikki. As I search for both her spirital signature and her scent I begin to move forwards, flying over the canopy of the forest as I shift my gaze below me, scanning the forest.

Post WC: 276
Landing Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Landing Mosbox2_top1
“Thousand years in the past?” Mosquito echoed. Difficult it proved to discern whether satire stained the girl’s words. This provoked an additional glance about his alien surroundings. He was met with a perplexing inquiry, potent enough to take steadfast hold of his attention. “What’d y’ just say? Y’ said we’re a thousand years in the past.” This matter had grown irrelevant too swiftly as he was fleetly noted of a possible nearby presence. Such was not entirely a surprise anywhere, but given these curious circumstances, he could understand how such a matter could germinate into something dire.

“Follow yer lead?” Mosquito replied within a hush. “I’m stayin’ right in here.” For the moment, his rodent head continued to breech the bag’s opening. Even though they were to pursue the promised presence of another, curiosity did not draw his focus to that. The motion-smeared scenery before him would be better placed before a blind man. Ostensibly, his sights did not draw in this information. Something appeared off. The air about whispered rumours upwind, ears unable to perceive just what tidings they harboured. It was enough, however, to bring an eye more subtle than others upon the encompassing woodlands.

A slight widening of a stormed pair of hellish-red eyes ensued, lids sinking to narrow the gaze as they settled atop a phantasmal mist dyed colours dark, malefic. Perhaps is sensing abilities were not the pinnacle of what they could be, but accurate enough it was to bring suspicion of the distant area to the rear and its possible occupants. “Actually, Mei,” Mosquito would begin with his eyes still fixed behind. “There might be a powerful demon at like…six er seven o’clock?”

Landing Mosbox2_base
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 am

Landing 1n

Leaning against the tree, I could hear that there was someone coming and judging by the faint sounds of a voice I figured that it was a human. Not sure how things worked in this part of the world, I decided to take the careful approach and stay back, bracing myself to spring into action if it would become necessary. However, when the sounds and voices disappeared in a sudden, the primal survival instinct activated within me and with a quick glance around, I noticed that the tree I was hugging was quite lonely, giving me no chance to move without being noticed. Only way I could go was upwards and with an agile silent jump, I grabbed onto one of the branches that were sticking out of the log. Hoisting myself up and into the crown of the tree, I moved upwards and leaned towards one of the main branches, while preparing a stuka dive onto anyone that would come around the tree. The situation was not favourable for me, I was unarmed and hadn’t really gotten a good night’s sleep in a couple of days, nor had I fed properly either, making my energy lower than usual. ‘Fuck, where are you?!’ I thought to myself as I hugged the tree, trying to make myself as little and invisible as possible for any bystanders or passer-by’s, though, if this person was the same as Valkrist, he or she would already know where I was and wouldn’t have any hard time disposing off me if they so choose to do so, but if it was a normal person, I would have a chance, thanks to my training under the D12.

words: 550
texp: 2
Landing 2n
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Trap   Landing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Landing Box3Header
When Mosquito speaks of a powerful demon in its specific direction her attention immediately pools there. Her soulline initiates and immediately she enhances her visual perception. Her eyes zoom in with the keen accuracy of a camera's synthetic eye. She looks at the demon and she finds its appearance generally familiar. If the visuals contrasted too much from what she seen before in the East City attack her kankaku would activate to feel his spiritual strength. Doubtlessly it matched up with the feel of the demon's before; she'd also sensed it from that time when she first met that demon called 'Val'. Miraculously since she was hiding (Prowlyng) she wouldn't be heard or localized by any of the five senses. Her eyes stared at the figure like a bird of prey over the horizon. Whilst she herself could not be visually located.

Mosquito also had told her before that when spirits die they fade into spirit particles. She remembers the demon called Val she found incredibly familiar to this one. She smirks. Her suspicions may have been correct. The day that she had killed a relatively unruly summoner she additionally told Mosquito to tell her of times when there is a powerful demon around. That day she had said she would take extreme prudence because she remembers the demon's ability to talk within her head. Thus now she would be cautious and activates her {Mental Defense, Honed} to be sure that would not occur anymore.

Her charms and pendants were all easily accessible in her pockets. Already she had set up her rifle and used the deformation tag to augment it. Her artifact also activates to heighten the damage of the rifle even more. {Bullet damage now Destructive +1} From a very thick bush to the rear of the tree she already took refuge behind she found a good piece of coverage to poke the sniper rifle out of. In her laying position that she was instructed about before she would take aim to the figure flying in the sky. She was sure that in the past possibly thousands of years ago when there was no such thing as guns the demon's suspicion would not be risen for a possible shot. Hopefully the very time they were all in would dampen his ability to predict a modern firearm being put to use from an unknown enemy unit – her.

It was a good thing that since he was six or seven o' clock in trajectory his back was facing her. Her rifle was already loaded for security reasons. She takes a powerful shot; the bullet courses with the cosmic energy of her artifact. It appeared to be slower but still traveled at a velocity that surpassed the demon's dexterity and movement both. Though she would use Eye of the Mark to make it look like everything was moving slowly for her. This meant that her reaction time and aim for shots was a lot more absolute. Mingled with the enhanced visual perception of her eye through her Akatoush soulline this made her shot extremely precise. The round is hazardously aimed for the back of his head {Critical Hit} to instantaneously kill the demon. Through Eye of the Mark she would use her ability to make more than one shot in higher reaction time to simply shoot to where he was going to go if he tried to elude. She remains wordless throughout the entire duration to completely restrain the amount of noise she could make. Even if the demon did manage to avoid within a five foot radius of the bullets would be a damaging aura from this model of a sniper rifle. The aura would also do fatal damage. {5 ft radius damage = Destructive}

Azzere, her own mystical pet, would be searching the area for possible threats. It was keeping hidden as well. It would act conveniently if interruption was found.
- - -
Health: 100
Stamina: 80
Notes: 2x Generic Rounds traveling at a Strong rate of speed. Noting Valkrist's DEX/MOV to be Average. Skills are being used with a consecutive tendency and not a simultaneous one; excluding Eye of the Mark, etc.
- Artifact activated.
Rolling: Mental Defense, Honed. Wolf Eyes Transformation, Mastered.
Drain(s): Mental Defense, -9. Wolf Eyes, -4. (2) Shots {Rifleworks, Weapon Proficiency (passive), Eye of the Mark (Honed, Halved, -4)}, -2 (Halved) = 1 per shot.
Damage Inflicted (Not bracing): Destructive +1 (+6) vs half of target's attributes = Weak (+1) = 5+ difference. Each shot inflicts 125, to reduce Valkrist's health by 250! +Critical Hit.
Damage Inflicted (Bracing): Destructive +1 (+6) vs target's attributes = Average (+2) = 4+ difference. Each shot inflicts 100, to reduce Valkrist's health by 200! +Critical Hit.
Radius around shots inflict +5 damage.
Item Effects:
Landing Words 653
Landing Box2_3
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Trap   Landing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm

The member 'Blue' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Landing DELTA

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Landing ZETA
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Landing Mosbox2_top1
Regardless of whether or not Mei’s charms were present, the signature both had sensed could not be changed via mere alterations in physical appearance – if there were any changes to this creature’s appearance at all. Doubtlessly, Mei’s eyes would perceive him anyway, for they possessed the miraculous ability to see things how they truly are. There was no hiding from her. Tactics ripe with cowardice were forever destined to fail against her hellish retribution.

The way she had discarded her previous endeavours to take note of what Mosquito had pointed out brought potent significance to their assumed target. This must be the one, the one Mei wished to seek revenge upon. Not long ago did she alert him to signify her of powerful demonic energy signatures. If this were not the guy, knowing Mei, she would dispatch it anyway just in case. Would someone who had blown a cop’s head clean of his shoulders with an antitank rifle really be hesitant in dispatching a powerful, dangerous entity who had not only tried to force sex upon her, did not even have the right to be outside of his jailing realm, Onitoshi? As this foul creature had proven in the past, these spirits held no right to be within the realm of the living. If Mosquito could have found a way back, that would certainly be where he would reside.

Sobriety had settled overtop the female. She donned an air mercilessly quiet, the air stern to the point of physical tension. As she swiftly set up what would undoubtedly be an unrestricted, remorseless assault, a crimson mist overtook the majority of her physique. It snaked about her branches of flesh and bone, though would of course not obscure her vision. The same ostensibly blood-soused fog enveloped the rodent’s own body. The spell’s completion would come well before Mei’s shot. Once more, his strength would be sacrificed to become her own. His gaze was sightless, spilling forwards to disgorge purposelessly over the terrain in front of him.

Health: 100
Stamina: 92
Rolling: Support: Enhance (Mastered)
Drain(s): -8.
Effect: +1 to each attribute of Mei’s. -1 to each of Mosquito’s.
Landing Mosbox2_base
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:43 pm

The member 'Tsukai' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Landing EPSILON
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Moving through the air over the forest canopy, I continue to shift my gaze from side to side as I scan the forest below me, searching for Nikki. As I shift my gaze while searching a sense in the back of my head alerts me to the onset of danger. Knowing that my senses had never failed me in the approach of danger I knew something was coming, but did not know what type of danger I shout out, " Dark Barrier, form. " the simple and quick chant, conjuring forth a barrier of dark energy to surround me completely. As I call upon the barrier of dark energy to surround me I call upon the Bronze Chestplate resting on my chest, manifesting a full suit of demonic body armor covering my form from head to toe. The first to be stricken would be the barrier which would crumble under the shear force of the bullet, though the force of the impact would weaken the bullet it would still make it through the shattered barrier but as it makes contact with the suit of demonic armor the round presses into the armor, forcing me back a bit though the combination of a Dark Barrier and demonic armor help prevent the round from piercing through and damaging me. As the barrier and armor prevent the shot from hitting me I begin to sense something else, a familiar signature approaching..

Post WC: 238
To help im putting this in too.

Drain:
Sensing -10
Dark Barrier -10

HP: 200 / 200
Stam: 180/ 200
Techs:
- Reaction (Passive)
- Dark Barrior
DEF: Dark Barrior (5) + Full Body Armor (5) nullifies first damage.
Note: Armor left with 2 density.
Landing Valkri12

Last edited by яuиє on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

The member 'Tsukai' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Landing EPSILON
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Charging towards the wolf demon in full speed flight, I see him erect a Dark Barrier and an energy round impact it. What the hell? How is there still a weapon of the future realm here? I thought all of them were removed! Noticing that the round hit his armor, I arrive at my ally's side. "Stop all that approaches." {Projectus Reject} Another loud sound is heard, but it would not find its target. The round stops undetonated before us and I look at it as it begins to fall to the ground. Seeing great use for the round, I instead over a quick chant to have it do my bidding. "Return to your master." {Telekinesis} Barring any unforeseen interference, the telekinetic force of my mind would propel the round to the shooter's position at an Ascended rate of speed. Even if it somehow managed to miss its target, Valkrist and I would at least know where it came from. That is what I am waiting for so that I can know exactly where my target is. I am extremely curious as to why he is here, but that would have to wait for a bit. Watching the round return, I await impact not expecting much since it was able to bounce off of Valkrist's armor with ease. My eyes still glow with the signature silver radiance of my Krodha Transa. There was much to ask Valkrist, but that would have to wait until after I get him out of whatever mess he has made this time.

Active Modes
Kamihume
Krodha Transa 2/5
Myndius 2/5

Current Actions
Projectus Reject = -27 STA to deflect Bullet 2
Telekinetix = -7 STA

Attributes
HP = 200
STA = 146
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing   Landing EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:05 pm

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Landing GAMMA

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Landing ZETA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96