Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Unexpected Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

An Unexpected Release Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Release   An Unexpected Release EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 am

"Komutan, thank the Watchers you are among us again. You have been exiled for many years but during that time, much has changed... not all of it for the better. The mortals' belief in the spiritual world has greatly deteriorated. As a result, they became more susceptible to the influence of Onitoshi and its chaotic ilk. Koushi closed our gates to the mortals and those who went to Yochi were never allowed to return. This includes the Muse that you have with you."

Turning my attention to this warrior, my left hand lashes out at him even though he is out of my physical range and his body is jerked into the air. "What have you done with Aria?" Another voice speaks from behind me and lowers my hand. With the lowering of my hand, the warrior is returned to the ground as well. "Calm yourself, Komutan Mukhya. Some things have changed, but your temper, if not controlled, can prove to be your downfall once again." My eyes fall upon the new arrival and I think to put him in his place as well but he is very familiar to me. I look intently at him for a while in silence. Suddenly, I recognize who he is and drop to a knee with my hand bowed in reverence. "Forgive me, my Lord." The Mahana Marsala was the Grand Marshal of all Kunashi, but this Kami was even above him. He was the High Kami that the Kunashi served dutifully and answered to. I had met him maybe a handful of times. Once I witnessed a glimpse of his power. I had heard rumors that he was one of the select who received training to become a Hogosha. After what I recall, I can believe that... my mind wanders back to that time:

The Lord, The Marsala, & the Komutan wrote:
There is a meeting within the Kunashi Shi amongst the Komuta Daire, the inner sanctum council of the elite Komutan and Vasi. The simplest way to describe the separation between Komutan and Vasi is that Komutan are offensive commanders in the Kunashi ranks while the Vasi are the guardians of high profile kami or locations. Since the Kunashi are Enforcers of the Will of Koutaku-shi, it would make sense that we enforce both the protection and the obedience to the Watchers' will. I am one of the newest Komutan in the Kunashi Faction and there are still some who think I was given the rank of Komutan because of my close relationship with the Marsala, who has been named as the Successor to the current Mahana Marsala who plans to retire from military life and oversee a territory. I have proven myself time and time again working my way up thru the ranks and taking on more missions than the "veteran Komutan" and with great success might I add. I followed the command of my Marsala and it led me here to not only becoming a Komutan but also receiving the invitation to stand amongst the Komuta Daire. All who have questioned it and been bold enough to test my capabilities have found out quickly that both my martial prowess and my tactical acumen are befitting of a Komutan.

I look at the tables in the room and notice that everyone is gathered at empty tables so I walk over to the table with papers still on it and start looking over things. I was not sure what these papers were, but upon looking over them, they seem to be notes and reports on a target. A Vasi that I am friends with comes over and speaks, "You should at least try to engage them, Mukhya." I smirk, "To what purpose? I have my unit and we have one of the highest success rates in our mission fields. Why do I care about the feelings of those who are filled with jealous because someone is better than them? There are things that you are better than me at and still, I happily embrace you as brother." The Vasi replies, "Yes, but that is because I welcomed you first. I am not threatened by a Komutan because I am not competing for rank against you. Now we both know that you are extremely skilled and calculating, but you are very young and very bold. Your ascension worries some and it does not help that you are dotted upon so fondly by the Marsala who is to lead us all. You should show them that you want to stand with them not above them." I go to speak but I sense my master's presence. "You are a respected friend, but my only concern is to support and defend my Marsala while carrying out the Will of the Watchers. That should be there only concern as well." I turn around and kneel to the center of the room. "Good morning, Master. Marsala present!" The others turn at the sound of the "warning" that brings the room to a salute. The Marsala comes into view and looks at me. He speaks telepathically and says, "Your senses are improving I see. You should never be so quick to turn away from the counsel of good friends. No Kunashi stands alone and no Kunashi should ever be content being alone. Rise." I look at him as my body returns to full height. Nodding to him, I turn to the others and nod to some of them trying to show a softer side, but even my softer side is mission ready.

The Marsala is joined around the room by other Marsala appearing out of nowhere along with an appearance right next to my Master. It is the Mahana! This is a surprise as the Mahana never attends these meetings from what I have seen. Everyone offers a salute and bows our heads in respect before he tells us to begin with the meeting. Reports are given by each of the Komutan and Vasi before new missions are assigned. I notice as the assignments are assigned that my unit has not been called upon. I stand firm and make no inclination that I am displeased by this. I knew my place and it was not to question my superiors. Once the meeting is over, I stick around until after the Marsala are done speaking with each other and my Master looks at me. "Let me guess... you are wondering why your unit has no missions assigned to them?" I look around to ensure that we are alone before nodding to him. "Have I displeased the Marsala in some way?" He shakes his head with his smile still firmly set in place before he holds up his hand to silence further inquisition. "Your unit will be resting and training within the walls of the Kunashi Shi this week, Mukhya."

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Release
Page 1 of 1