H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Beginning of the End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.


Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Ethereal
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rank : Mad Hatter
Points : 86
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm




Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….
Somewhere in the east section of the city. A certain demon had finally made his way back from hell and into the human world. Taking on his disguise as the bodyguard wiseman once more. And avoiding a few thrown molotov's. Penny gingled around in his pocket for the keys to his penthouse apartment. Arriving at the door he stepped over a drunken ( dead) man,and much like a drunken teen after a nights long ass partying. He collapsed down on the sofa. A couple of hours passed as the rancid smell of something ( the man on his doorstep) woke him up. It was at this point Mittens would make her entry. The small black cat had been, for the most part taking care of this place whilst he was away. And outside of Shiori. This animal, was one of the few confidants he could actually place some level of trust in. "...Don't look at me like that.....". The cat looked up at him with a rather dull, bored look in her eyes.

" Alright so I'm a few days late, sue me".

Penny shrugged and made his way into the kitchen. Doing the base work of cleaning out Mittens litter box and replacing her food. The fact it hadn't been done in what looked like a few days was further unfortunate proof that his usual guest hadn't been to visit. Not particularly caring at this point in time Pennywise grabbed the phone as his own stomach started to rumble. He dialled in the number for the usual fried chicken place. But the telephone line seemed to be dead for the moment. Which meant either someone had been fucking with the phone line. Or a lot of people wanted fried chicken today. Unfortunatly this meant he'd have to head out and grab it himself. Not bothering to put on his jacket. He left it where it lay by the Sofa. And headed out the door. Almost tripping over the drunk(dead) man at his doorstep. Recoiling at the foul smell.

" Friggen drunks...".

Walking over to a window in the landing he opened it up, moved back and grabbed the drunk. Then with a heave and a ho. Chucked the man ( body) out of the open window. Dusting off his hands he headed downstairs and out the door. Seemingly ignorant to the chaos going on around him, car alarms going off. People getting beaten in the street. Projectiles being hurled through shop windows. Pennywise rather calmly walked through the door of the fried chicken place which was relatively undamaged, aside of course from the man currently holding the place up. Again, seemingly relatively ignorant to it. Penny walked up to the counter to place his order. " Yeah...I'd like the 17 dollar bargain bucket, with mayo and...a share size bottle of pepsi...". At this stage, the person behind the counter just stared at him. Penny, staring back with a blank expression on his face. Wondering what precisely was the hold up.

The man with the gun started shouting all kinds of disgruntled profanity at him. Which seemed to finally garner Pennywises attention as he turned around to face him. " Listen sir, with all due respect we all like the chicken here but wait your god damned turn!". The man pointed the gun. And in what seemed like less than a microsecond. Penny had grabbed his arm. And snapped it from the elbow. Causing the man to drop the gun. And scream like a banshee. Relatively unimpressed by this, Penny reached behind the counter, grabed one of the chicken buckets. And slammed it down on the mans head, sticking on relatively well. Before spinning around. And dragon kicking his ass through the window of the restaraunt.

Roughly thirty minutes later Penny was sat back in the penthouse wearing little more than a vest and his underwear. The tv and news on, with the bucket of chicken between his legs. And the share size pepsi at his side. Apparantly since he'd been away the city had gone to hell. However it didn't much interest him in fact the only thing that interested him wa- " Hey I ordered mayo with this fucking chicken". He shook his head as one of his guards from Gera'Sey popped his head through the door. Ever since Shiori had came around the last time he'd kept 7 of them in the building whenever he was staying here. " Yo boss mind if we order out for pizza?". Penny gave a non caring gesture. " Go ahead, just save me a couple slices. Fuckin chicken has no mayo". The Oni nodded and popped his head back out.

Continuing to watch the news and every now and again taking a bite of chicken. He was in a state of relaxation until the guard popped his head through the door again. " Uh boss...we found the guy from Dominos at the front of the complex raped, mugged and stabbed...". No answer as Penny took another bite of chicken. " Also it appears our pizza was stolen". Slowly Penny turned his head and stared at the Guard.

" They did fucking what now?".

It didn't take him long to get his jacket and other clothes back on. Leaving his tophat on a nightstand he headed outside. Clicking his fingers and bringing the guards. " Right boys lets bounce. Shit just got real".


Word Count: 902
Total Word Count: 902
Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm


My body would stop, with one hand deep inside the warm comforts of a left pocket. It was strange being back here, but even stranger, was facing an entire army alone. My own army had been left at home, charged to take care of my own people. Thankfully, our walls had been completed and were more than ready to hold back a few humans. The down fall was that they hadn’t been tested in combat, and were recently finished. It seemed a double edged sword to me, and that was something I wasn’t really willing to risk right now. Taking a focus on the skies above, I would breathe deeply before funneling more energy into the storm growing above me. It was a rather solid strategy, and would give me the time I needed to work on preparations here. Domen and Muky would be here any time now, and I didn’t want them to have to come into a firefight. This storm should be more than enough to create a barrier that would protect their arrival. Thankfully, I had not yet gained the attention of the army in front of me. It seemed like a single man was not a big interest to them. With the funneling activity of the storm above, I would watch the skies turn red. The blood of many would be spilled today. The impending darkness was not something to be taken lightly, and soon, the storm of light would come. The stun effect would spread from the rear ranks of the enemy force, and cover the ground between myself and the friendly army that would be arriving behind me.

Tech :Storm of light [2/5]
Notes :
Wordz : 250 / 250



Last edited by Antifreke on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm


The city was in an uproar, and that meant, of course, that so were the lower commons. The people down here had gone mad since the Mayor had been assassinated. Watching the newsfeed in the lobby with the rest of the off-duty faculty, I would snap it off. The gates would be sealed shut, barring access to the academy grounds. All work in and out would be halted, and classes would be under lockdown. Since the students all lived here, it was safer for them here than out there. Two gentlemen in black suits would approach the group of teachers before coming over to me. I would stand at the main doors, looking through the glass towards the front of the campus. Even in the dark, the campus was beautiful.
“Sir, shall we mobilize?”
“Yes. Sanzon would want you on high alert. Fully mobilize. If anyone dares enter this facility, erase them. Your priority is to protect the students here.”
I would be cut off from going on when Megan approached. Her normal attire was still.. well, normal. She was rather nervous with her words, something I had not expected from her. Sanzon had always been here through disaster, and right now he was gone. He had trusted the academy to me while he was gone. Unfortunately, we were twelve hours away from changing shifts. At that time, I would return to the past to bring him back, then take my place running the past while he came here. Hopefully, we could keep the students safe.
“Both of you do your jobs. We have enough supplies to last out two semesters, and our own water filtration system and power system. If anything happens, we should be more than prepared to take care of it. Now, stop worrying, and prepare for the rest of the days classes.”


Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 306/306

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:01 pm

It would be an understatement in saying that it had been a trying week. The city seemed to accomplish the task of going full retard in a relatively short amount of time, but when thinking about it, it seemed like it was about time for something like this to happen. The only bad thing, in my mind, was that this was something man made; it didn’t seem like spirits were behind this one, which meant that the Division actually had to respond as the city’s elite task force instead of its residential spirit hunters. Since the streets were amok with chaos, my first plan of order was to attempt to quell things in districts. I knew that I couldn’t attempt to save everyone at once, so I needed to protect the people with a relative amount of sense first, meaning the Lower Common would have to fend for itself for a while. My primary objective was protecting the city’s core.

Thus, I found myself in the northern area of East City near the academic region. As the commissioner of the Division, I ordered for the Academic District to be locked down first as well as the area surrounding the City Metro, including much of East City and only a minimal amount of personnel and resources to the Northern Heights. I was of the opinion that Northern Heights had enough rich and wealthy to have a false sense of security during these proceedings. Though it might be true that money could very well lose its value and some might be devastated by the market, property would still have much value. It wasn’t like the economy crashed completely… yet. Still, I was along the thought that people tended to gather around and or work for those with money, power and wealth, so the private security teams would find security in securing the rich, which meant, unless there was a unified force, civilians would have a hard time attempting to enter into Northern Heights and ransack the wealthy.

I stood in full tactical attire in my vest and riggings standing beside the all terrain utility vehicle, my Hummer Enforcer. I look out across the main campus of Sai University; this was our first bastion to secure next to the Livic Corporate warehouses and supply houses. I didn’t know what this new terrorist threat was, but I knew I had to be proactive in working with the police department in catching it. Tapp would be securing the south of the campus with him team with the inclusion of additional teams inside and on north, east and west flanks. Attempting to connect to the Chief of Police, I would wait on the go ahead to take over the Livic produce facilities under Martial law for the time being. Speaking through the COM I would request for the Division operator to “connect me with the Chief of Police, this is the Division 12 Commissioner.” While waiting on the response, my gaze would shift up to the dark skies and wonder what the hell was going on with that. In the back of my mind, I had a suspicion that Sanzon was somehow behind all of this.

530 / 530

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Past Realm

Red skies burning above in this area of the past realm, the army would all pile out of the void shroud. Only being 100 in numbers, they would make up a single brigade with the static cloud set ahead of them, separating them, magically almost as a barrier from the army of the fortified area in the distance before them. Upon exit, I would find myself ascending to a height above my army to assure they made it out of the portal with no instances. I would confirm the army’s full exit of the portal as well as Mukhya’s, as he had been the one to sustain it. My gaze then shifts upwards as I ascend to the skies to get a better position on surveying the area in order to come up with a strategy of attack. It was very annoying to have to actually interface with the army myself and lead in an almost Braveheart manner. With that annoyance, I found use for the young fairy, as he had been a general in my forces; rescuing him now became an objective. Beyond that, I mentally confirm that I needed more reliable and available generals within the humans in order to effectively pass orders. After ascending to the skies at a height of about fifteen stories, I would cross my arms at my chest and look out across the land and survey where Sanzon was as well as where the enemy was in relations to my army and their seemingly secured area.

255 / 255

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Present Realm

A lot had happened over the last week; it was the type of thing that was hard to combat against. I couldn’t punch whatever was causing the issue, like you could with a large lizard attacking the City Metro and spewing fire. Something like this was much more complicated and outside of the shallow mental workings of one as myself. Thus, when the chaos started, my mind reverted to protecting the things that were closest to me, which mostly included my mom and my girlfriend. I had transferred myself and my mother to Natsuki’s house since I thought it was safer. With people robbing and looting, even though we were in an okay neighborhood, I figured it would be easier if we were all in the same place and away from the core of the city.

As such, I stood one of the living rooms of Natsuki’s insanely large house, with my mother resting on the couch and both of our attentions plastered on the TV screen watching the news reports. My mom shakes her head and murmurs something about the times we were living in. In my mind I attempt to come up with something helpful that I could do, but I was at a loss. People were talking about the city’s food and water being tampered with and terrorists attacking here and there. I wondered if it would actually be safer to go to the past realm until this all blew over.

I feel my phone buzz while I stand and watch the news, so my gaze lowers and I take it from my pocket to read the display. It was a text message from Izuya basically asking what I was doing. It seemed like a very casual message for what was going on, but given him, it didn’t seem odd, oddly enough. I text back that I was watching the news before he shortly responds if I were going to go out into the city. I text back asking basically “and do what?” The response back is, “save the day.” I pause in my texting and lower my phone, looking to my mom and then to the TV. It sounded like a great idea, but in all actuality, what could I actually do?

376 / 376

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:33 am

Location: Kora Garha

By this point in time, Adrian would be informed of my request for the two Centuria from Taja to be sent to join with Domen's forces in an auxiliary capacity. Adrian nods to a messenger so that the Centuria could be directed to a location of VALKRIST'S choosing. Valkrist had been shown the image of my target destination when I told him where to send the troops, so I expected him to arrive as well. Adrian knew that if I was calling for troops then now was not the time to pick a fight with Valkrist. He would simply comply and tell Valkrist to protect himself during the battle... after a slight pause, he adds that he doesn't want him to die by anyone else's hand than Adrian's. Aww, they were bonding!

Location: Demon's Territory (Q11)

Aria asks if she should go and aid Sanzo and I shake my head. "He is fine." I elevate myself as well to get a lay of the land. (Shin, what do we see around the fort? Also, what is the general layout of the enemy army's position? Like are there say 100 straight ahead and 100 split to the left & right of the fort?) Looking at the bird, I instruct, "Conserve your energy, Avaza. We may need you to support us in the battle. We are too far away for me to have any clue as to the strength of this demon. Be prepared to refresh Sanzo tho. That storm that he is creating to cover us will undoubtedly strain him at some point." Aria nods to me and smiles, "Understood, Komutan." That title in this situation brings back memories of when others used to address me in such a manner. This battle is going to be filled with beautiful carnage. My eyes begin to glow faintly. It is time to warm up. [Kamihume and Krodha Transa activated]

325 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethereal
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rank : Mad Hatter
Points : 86
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:38 pm




Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….
The news had said things were going to hell in the city, but ever since getting back from spending several weeks in the real hell. He had been sort of desensitised to the violence that was going on around him. But now another aspect had been brought up. The pizza that his men ordered had been stolen. And on a slightly lesser note the boy who had been sent out to deliver it had been brutally abused and was now bleeding out on the front of the apartment complex. Admittedly looking back he probably should have got someone to call for help, or at least grab a large sweet brush and move him into the gutter. But there was no use in regretting that one now. He and the boys were too far away to do anything about it, and as for the former option. Likely that so many people were phoning through the lines for help they'd never get through.

And hospitals would be jam packed with those injured in riots or looting. It was amazing abjust how much damage the death of one man could do it was as if through his death and the confusion surrounding it. THe humans in this city had decended into that perfect freedom that could only e granted by madness. In this view of things the self pious views of some religions concerning humanities role in the universe seemed an awful lot more amusing than it normally was. Viewing this senseless violence and destruction one could only imagine that this was not something that just randomly happens. This level of chaos was something that boiled away within for months, weeks. Years. All waiting to be unleashed. And then, when it finally was. It was out and gone in a glorious storm of absolute imaculate anarchy.

Normally he would have taken some fun in this himself. So was his nature as an Oni. But then he had an image to maintain in this world. And he had to promote that image. That disguise. So unlike his usual form. When in the human world his skin moved from its ashen gray appearance in Onitoshi to a lightly tanned bolive complexsion. This and the inner jacket lining of the tiger pelt which totally erased any trace of his spiritual signiture to outsiders. Made him look and appear for all intnts and purposes. Completely human. That was aside from the face he was currentlyleading a band of seven Oni into the into the centre of the city. He was currently supposed to be Wiseman. The enigmatic bodyguard of the up and coming hier. His presense meant he was representing her in that area, and in the city. " Tch...no fun but....its my job...". He stopped right there in the middle of the road the turned to face his men. " Right boys as weird as this sounds we're not actually going to be taking mass advantage of this situation and having ourselves some fun". Some confused faces popped up on the Oni guards. " Yeah yeah I know, but keep in mind I got an appearance to mainain in this world...and keeping in good ties with the Kyro Corp is good business for Gera Sey. They look good, and we benefit from it...understood?". They all gave a rather grudging nod. They didn't like the idea that they wouldn't be able to take advantage of things. But hey'd do as ordered.

" Alright, basic idea. Put down the violence. Impose some order". One of the Oni stepped forward. " Whats the rules on this boss? Non lethal force or?". Pennywise looked around the area and raised an eyebrow. " Are you joking? in this situation, lethal force away....Gera'Sey rules. One warning. Then execution. Avoid crowds. If its a group causing the issues identify the ring leader and wipe them out, it should scatter the sheep. all in all, round em up and get order back on the streets. Avodi using magic though, stick to weapons or hand to hand combat for these situations. We don't want to cause the locals to panic, that'll only make things worse". Orders were given and recieved. But just as he was about to let them leave he stopped them. " Oh...and its more than likely there will be police and other factions on the sttreet. Cooperate with them if possible. If they ask you for identification, just inform them that you are a security task force for the kyro corperation under orders to protect assets within the eastern city this is...not entirely untrue and will give you enough leeway to get by most authority. However it might not work. If challenged do not engauge. Escape. If possible inform them you have been ordered to assist the authorities in their efforts to rertain peace. Teaming up with them won't be a bad thing. After all it'll just help us achieve what we're trying to do...and will no doubt lend some credance to the Kyro Corperation in the news".

Seven of them, so it made sense on how to split them up. " Teams of two men, Pizza dude". The guy who had intially asked him about ordering the pizza perked up. " You'll be coming with me...the rest of you, good luck and...if you find that son of a bitch that stole our pizza....deal with him discreetly...". A unified nod for the first time along with a few smirks. He knew that they'd be wanting to dfid that guy if nothing more than that they'd be allowed a little play time. Even if it was discreet. As for himself he'd be doing much the same as them, of course, including looking for that bastard who had done away with the pizza. . It occured to him at this point that it as such a Sshame that shiori wasn't here, likely that the girl was in the safest place in the city. The metro. Whenever something went wrong it was always that place that had the most heavy security. Things were shut down quickly and efficently. It was the east and the outer lower commons that would be the main hot zones. If shiori was here alongside him promoting the Kyro Corps cooperation with the local police in shutting down the violence then it would likely strengthen her position with the board along with the strengthening of tthe companies position with the city council. But alas he would have to act in her place.

There was one unfortunate disadvantage to being wiseman. That being that he couldn't access the full range of powers that would usually be open to him otherwise. The tiger pelt jacket lining hid his spiritual signituer from beings and devices ( like thespiritnet) that would usually be able to pick him up s a demon. But it had one weakness. If he attempted to use magic then his spiritual signiture would be given away, revealing his nature. So if he wanted to remain hidden. Remain under thwe disguise of a human. He would be limited to his physical skills. Which admittedly, were themselves considerable..Still it left him at somewhat of a disadvantage against other spirits who were more easily inclined to show their nature around others. Luckily however he had his trump card. The developed masque of madness power. Which itself seemed to be uneffected by the tiger pelt. He could use it without giving himself away as a spirit. And he'd developed it to such a level that. Even in the throes of its insanity. He could control his own actions. But he didn't think he'd really need it, at least. Not yet. Rioting humans were like cake for him. He'd nbe able to take care of most of what he came up against without having to use magic or the masque.

Regardless. His first priority would be seeking out the local law enforcement. Just randomly jumping into fights with rioters or looters would result in him being placed in the same catagory. If however he professionally approached them and offered his aid, explaining his orders. It would set him apart from the rest of them and make things go far more smoohlyu in the taming of this district of the city.

Word Count: 1372
Total Word Count: 2274
Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 pm


Taking a light step to the side, my body would tilt, allowing me a view of the area behind me. The army had arrived safely, and that was more than enough for me. It seemed though, that they were not really moving forward yet. Planting my eyes on Domen, who was floating up above, I decided to take the safe way and do the same. It might be easier for me to funnel energy into a storm if I was directly in it. Quickly, my knees would bend, and the white blur would take off towards the skies. Twisting around to face the army ahead of me, I would be able to gain a better view of the entire facility, and the army surrounding it. The clouds that were now around me would give me shade from the red skies. I was more comfortable up here than on the ground anyway. Taking a deeper breath, my body would use the air to split and purify energy inside my chest before funneling it out and into the storm. The energy passage was something that I had used in front of Domen before, but I was unsure of the others. Either way, best case scenario would be the enemy charging away from the fortress and towards the army behind me. Hopefully, the barrier of static energy would protect them from magic users. I was rather curious to why they had not felt the energy yet, but that was not my problem. Actually, it was more of an advantage for me. Standing in the center of the air, underneath the storm, I would be at a height of twenty stories.

Tech :Storm of light [3/5]
Notes :
Wordz : 277 / 527
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 pm


The facility breakdown had been laid before me. I was locking down, and had left only one gate open. That was, for the most part, as a courtesy to the Division 12. Since they were probably busy, I had no doubt that the lower commons were on their own. Thanks to this assumption, I could gladly close that gate, and complete the secure perimeter of the Venturion academy. Even our organization was under locks, giving e hope that things would swiftly escalate. Was it wrong of me to want that? Absolutely. However, I had a feeling that this would be blamed on my kind, and I knew damn well that neither I nor the lightning tiger had anything to do with it. These humans were first to point the finger, and it was high time their own kind showed their face. Sitting in the office, my body would be reclined at the desk, eyes narrowed on the dark skies above the skylight. The slow ticking of the clock would keep me company, as I had directly ordered everyone to full work load. Even Megan was swamped with work and out of my hair for now. Glancing over at the phone, I wondered if the city needed extra hands. Sanzon explained a partnership that he had with them. We joked about how bad he would look in uniform, and I had never taken it seriously until now. If it took assistance from the military forces to get the lower commons under control, then giving them a hand in other areas may be in my best interest. That, however, would be a call for my counterpart to make. Hopefully, we could hold things together for a few hours until it was time to change our locations. Until that point, patience would be required.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 301/607
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

El Goog continues to report:

“…The battles continue to rage on as the City Government tries its best to get the city back under control. Police forces are taking a step by step approach at clearing one area at a time, but they have a lot of work to go. Even the police’s task force, Division 12, is seeing extended action. We interviewed people on the street who say that the police need to spend less time policing the people and more time finding these terrorists…”

“…The terrorists vanished into thin air after the acts following the mayor’s death. No one is sure what they will do next, but people are scared. When will they strike next? Who will be affected? It seems everything might just be going according to their plan in a city of chaos…”

“… odd happenings in a local fried chicken restaurants… bystanders were shocked when a man was kicked through a window… for a bucket of chicken…”

“…There are reports in that areas are achieving order from the most unlikely of places. Trying to create their own government in lower income districts, Gangs and the Yakuza have started to calm some areas. A visit to the Red District (I7/I8) shows what looks like business as usual contrasting the chaos in areas like East City…”

“…at City Hall, Corporate interest groups actively lobby on behalf of the mayoral replacement stating that it is crucial for a new representative to take the head of the city. Several candidates are already situated to take over the seat of Mayor… many are well known political figures who were en route to elections. One can only question, with a city in this state, can an election actually take place... ”

“…Idol, Prince of the City, and charismatic Corporate Playboy, Yazimitsu Tseng, has come out being vocal on the discord between the city council and the policing forces as well as leading relief efforts for the city. Eyes are on the movements of the son of the President of the powerful Yazimitsu Corporation. Some are supporting his bid for candidacy for mayor, but there is no official word from the Prince himself…”

The Chief of police answers Commissioner Jyn’s call.

“This is the Chief. How are things on your end Commissioner?”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

The size of the overall demon army is about 500 troops. They are armored with different weapon types. 100 troops are at the fort at U11 to protect it. The entire army is inside the palisade wall. The scout reports to the fort. 50 archers line the walls with 25 swordmen and 25 lancers inside. A smoke signal is sent to alert the main army.

The main army of 400 armed/armored troops march on Ascension. That demon explains to his Lt.s:

“It will take several days for an army of retaliation to reach us by foot. Even if the fairy’s Master arrives, he will not be able to stop his fort from falling. We shall have it conquered by then and I will do to him what I did to his fairy!”

By now, they had made it into the Mt’s and were about 2 miles away from the valley fort @ Q11. They were about a quarter mile outside of Ascension.

“It will only take a moment to stamp out this place and take over. After we’re in we will refortify the area.”

That demon guy notices the smoke signal. He looks down from the mountain side and sees the army approaching his fort. He laughs.

“They’re very fast runners. They don’t have enough troops to make a different. Begin the siege!”

The army starts the attack on Ascension. (what’s there? No wall on bio. No forces that I can tell)

Ooc: Post locations / realms / action summaries. What’s that demon’s name that’s leading the army? I didn’t feel like reading that far into you guy’s RP… >.> Also, should be some cloud cover that high up, eh? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:53 am


The enemy army had begun assaulting the fortification before me. I could only see, what looked like a few hundred soldiers. From up here, the clouds would spread further, darkening the red skies and casting a shadow below. Moving forward through the air, I would push my location forward, flexing that storm away from the friendly army and more towards the enemy one. After all, the city could be rebuilt. The problem at hand was the actual enemy itself. This would also serve to warn others that there was an alliance between our three lands, and we would assist each other. I was aware that the other cities did not have such strong alliances, and that fact put a smile on my face. Taking another deep breath, the wall of static would stretch across the enemy army, all the way to the walls. Thinking about it, it may have been easier if I had brought my army with me, or at least had them on standby. I wondered if Mukhya could do that teleporting thing again. I could restore his stamina quite a bit with the tasty drugs from hell that were back at home. My army could be assembled in less than ten minutes if we needed it. Fortunately, I could assume that he had already considered such an option with his own army. If it came to that, either army would be suitable for the task. For now, I would simply work on charging my giant electrostatic field.

The group directly behind me would notice the hazy static move forward, giving them room to march even though the actual field expanded.

Tech :Storm of light [4/5]
Notes : 300 foot stun field in effect
Locate : 150 feet away from the structure, 500 feet up.
Wordz : 273 / 800
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Past Realm

For a moment, I do not mind the others. I see below me, a fortified area fenced in by wood with a handful of humans in it… though their numbers were greater than my own. I wondered if this was all the human forces that the enemy had to offer; if so, I was disappointed. In my recollection, I had recalled there being more somehow. There was the possibility that Paco had defeated half of the enemy’s army; he was my follower after all. Still that fact of the lack of army seemed to stand out in my head along with the fact that there were some types of smoke signals coming from the enemy encampment. My gaze shifts to the side to see Muhkya lifting himself to ascended heights as well. I would remark to him, “There seemed to be more in the vision. I’m unsure why their forces seem so lacking at the moment. Perhaps Paco was successful in defeating half of the army before being taken down.”

170 / 425

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 pm

After waiting for a moment, there comes a response on my end as I am connected to the Commissioner. With the onset of his voice, I stand a bit more pushing off of the vehicle that I had been resting against. The inclination of my head leans down as I press the earpiece to my ear to make sure that I would be able to hear him well despite the noise of being outside. Reporting in, I advise, “we’re in the process of securing the Academic District. We should have it fully secure in a matter of minutes. From there we plan to move out from the city’s center.” Moving into my question, I advise, “the main issue of concern seems to be the Livic Food and Water supplies. Do we have that secured already or should I make provisions to secure that next?” I suppose I hadn’t been brief on the police’s current status, so this would be a good time to play catch up, since I had come up with my game plan pretty much on my own.

180 / 710

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:06 pm

The demon gave a yawn upon hearing the ruckus going on outside. It was rather disturbing his sleep after his sermons, but a quick glance outside showed rioters running down the streets breaking into store fronts. "Ah, a riot haven't seen one of those in a long time and especially not a human riot, this ought to be fun." Roshi said to himself mostly. Another yawn would rack his body as he closed the door too the church and made his way too the back. It did not take him very long to get his briefcase with the assault rifle in it and make his way out the back of the church. He would begin whistling a merry tune as he sauntered down the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 am

Sanzo was up ahead and with the storm growing, I assume that he planned on annihilating the front wall of the enemy fortress. The army would be in a position to advance and attack soon enough. I do not sense the fairy's energy at the moment. My eyes settle on the smoke coming from within the fortress and it is at this moments that I wish I held the power to manipulate fire. I can't manipulate fire, but I can manipulate water. Since there is a lightning storm moving towards the wall, I decide to kick start the festivities and give Sanzo and even deadlier impact zone. While I may not be a master of the elements, I do understand scientific principles. One being that water transports electricity very easily." Trying to cause a little damage, but moreso to soak the area. I would attempt to create roughly 3000 gallons and launch it at the wall. Now primarily, I'm trying to hit the archers, but anyone on the wall will do.

It would appear that I am not alone in my suspicions regarding this situation. Closing my eyes, energy ripples pulse away from my body (Tracking). In response to Domen, I respond briefly, "The demon is not here. He has been gone for quite some time. He is to the east I believe. I do not sense your general. His spiritual footsteps are too faint for me to pick up right now. What do you make of those smoke signals?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

Despite the chaos, an elderly man dressed in normal/modest clothing with long flowing white hair/beard walks calmly through Gothstone (Merkus). He looks around at the world around him. There were people running amok and all. They were frustrated, confused and worried. The plight of the humans saddens him. There were over a hundred Angels are stationed throughout the city besides him. Compelled to help the humans, he and other angels like him (the ones who stayed in the city after the Eminent Destruction site event) walked around the city and caste soothing spells on the people around them. They do this to try to bring ease to the people. While doing this, Merkus stops suddenly and looks up.

“What are they up to at a time like this?”

Flying high over the city were three very powerful spirits (Imorte, Krys and Mr. Kibbles). Imorte flies while distracted by the news playing on the phone that he held in his hand.

“How lucky are we there actually were terrorists… and they killed the Mayor that made them up. These humans are funny creatures.”

Krys holds onto Mr. Kibbles riding on the big kitty’s back. She looks at him.

“Mmm. Hey, when did you get that?”

“Oh this? It’s the new S-Phone. It has an app for everything.”

“Can you make calls on it?”

“Not really, but that’s not important.”

“It defeats the purpose of a phone…”

“What do you know, you’re a spirit. Anyway, if everything goes well, it probably won’t even work tomorrow… oh, what’s this? Yazimitsu-kun is going to address the public. Now I think there’s an app to record this to my DVR…”

“You don’t have a DVR… or a house…”

“Details…”

“Sigh. Pick up the pace, Mr. Kibbles. We don’t want to be the last ones to get there.”

“Meow.”

--

The Captain talking to Jyn answers him.

“I wish you luck in your containment Commissioner Asei. Currently Livic is under police control, but I would like you to deploy researchers to verify no contamination and also a backup team to proactively counter any terrorist strategies.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

The cloaked figure stares down into a crystal orb the size of his stomach. This orb magnifies what he focuses on below. The Leviathan appears in the clouds on one side of the cloaked figure. Rajye appears on the other side.

“So this is where you’ve been loitering. What’s going on here?”

“…”

The Leviathan gets straight to the point.

“Ai’des, the Master requires us. The conditions in the present are optimal for the final unlocking. We should make haste to the rendezvous point.”

“…”

Rayje speaks up.

“Oh, it’s a battle… is that your puppet down there, Ai’des?”

“…”

“I thought so. Well, you’re going to have to finish your hobby later…”

“…”

The cloaked figure shows Rayje and The Leviathan familiar spirits in the orb (Psi, Dom & Sanz).

“… Well… I guess a couple minutes wouldn’t hurt since we’re here…”

The Leviathan looks focused.

“15 minutes and then we leave.”

“…”

“Agreed.”

--

The units inside of the fort are caught in the mist. They’re not sure what to make of it. Most of the soldiers were physical in nature, but the ones that were magical feel like they’re losing their mojo. (Psi’s water attack response pending Sanzon’s combination or ignoration). Paco’s energy signal comes from the compound in the middle of the fort.

The army and demon continue their attack on Ascension.

Ooc: Post locations / realms / action summaries. What’s that demon’s name that’s leading the army? I didn’t feel like reading that far into you guy’s RP… >.> Also, should be some cloud cover that high up, eh? xD

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:11 pm


The storm was growing, and finally, I had the energy stored up to complete it. Changing my body stance to an offensive nose dive, I would fly straight towards the city. At this point, I didn’t know which side was friendly, or enemy. The only thing that mattered was clearing a path for the army that traveled behind me. Broadcasting my thoughts as loud as possible, I hoped that Mukhya could hear them. [Send word to Artillia, Te’rpaj Goua’ladet. The army will mobilize. Something isn’t right.]. From what I had gathered, there was an army, and all I could see was a handful of warriors. That gut feeling that something was off took hold, so I decided not to hold back. Pulling the storm forward with me at the center, the three hundred foot storm cloud would move across the now damp parts of the establishment at hand.
“Rain brilliance, purge the enemy!”
A single flash of light would emanate the darkness from the skies. A moment of silence would pass, and it would begin. The rumbling would be presented with lightning crackling above, casting light down across the earth below. Without any warning, the large storm would come at full strength, raining bolts of lightning across both sides of the engagement, and the terrain. Hopefully, the army behind me would take this as a sign to start advancing, and a sign to not enter. I would be able to pave the way for them.

Tech : Storm of light Destructive, Water soaked +1, 300 foot stun field in effect
Notes : 173 / 200 | 200 / 200
Locate : 50 feet away from the structure, 100 feet up.
Wordz : 245 / 1045
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:11 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm

A nod accompanies the words of the Chief as he speaks and informs that they’ve already taken precautions on the corporation in question. With an affirmative tone, I assure, “I’ll see to it that a team of researchers and a squad get there within the hour. The sooner we can take care of everything the better; good luck on your end as well, Chief Tosukaito.” That would be all on my end, I would wait for him to end the call before continuing. While still on the call I tap on the window of the Enforcer which causes the side to slide open. Our resident tech, Michael sticks his head out and adjusts his glasses with a “yeah, boss.” Muting the earpiece, I tell him to have a team of techs and a squadron dispatched and en route to Livic’s main factory of operations pending briefing. With a nod, he advises that he’ll take care of it and have everything set for me when I’m ready. After that I would return to listening to and or responding to whatever I would have to in regards to the chief of police and the continuation or ending of the conversation being had.

200 / 910

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Past Realm

My attention is drown downwards as I notice the front door opened for us by a zealous Sanzon. With my gaze shifting onto Mukhya I an informed that my opponent was not where we thought he would be. This confirmed my observation that Mukhya was a type who could sense, and apparently from afar. The frown intensifies on my lips. Below us, one of my dark minions (golem) appears on the ground before the front of the army and motions for one of the Lead Fairies to ascend to my height. Continuing my listening to Mukhya, my gaze shifts to the east where my fortress would lie. I pondered on the feasibility of the demon choosing to expedite his attack on my lands. It would be a move of cowardice if so. Turning my attention to the smoke signals, I think back to my days of war lording before I state, “as I thought. He has speed up his assault on my lands knowing that I would come. The smoke is indeed a series of signals to tell the demon that we are here. If he is as I think he is, he will abandon these humans here and proceed with his advance. Turning back would put him at a disadvantage.” By this time, one of the forward fairies would make it to my height. Shifting my attention to him, I order calmly, “you will lead the fairy forces into an aerial bombardment of the enemy encampment. Focus on the path that has been cleared. Have the weapon welding humans flood in and split the fort through the center.” An affirmative answer is retorted and the fairy speeds earthward to deliver my message to the masses. Turning to Mukhya, I speak, “it will be best for my humans to take his land here. Since it has come to this, I shall focus on the mountain battle where I shall take him. Ascenxion will not stand less I go personally and defend it.” With that, my mind was made up to mobilize into battle mode.

(Taking control of Mukesh)

The area of Ascenxion is lightly forested with rolling brown and green hills and rugged mountain terrain. There is no wall surrounding the village as it only consisted of a large command compound as well as a series of barracks in the form of small houses. Seemingly lost to the industrious boom of the rest of Domenance, this place wasn’t well protected by an army, though it did have a protector. “You will not reach my master’s lands…” is murmured in a low tone, emitting from an athletic tanned brunette dressed in a black kimono with a sword sheathed at his side. The male appears out of the seemingly empty village just as the enemy army rushes in. Suddenly dark winds envelop the individual in a twisting manner before they spread out, revealing a cloaked individual in all black, a black full facial covering mask and a wraithlike cape that flowed behind him much like the smoke of the transformation. A single straight edged sword rested in the center of the shinobi’s back. He brings one hand to the hilt of the blade on his back before his rushes forth and he meets the army head on, striking the closest male to him and pulling his blade fully through his torso before fluidly moving to the next assaulter.

567 / 992

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Location: Demon's Territory (Q11)

Aria flies around me now getting excited about wanting to enter a battle. I chuckle at the sight. She is normally opposed to battle, but I suppose it is some of those spirits that she has absorbed that are boosting her feminine equivalent to bravado. I would not deny her though. Seeing that I am deep in my thoughts and accessing my sensing powers, Aria lands on my shoulder once again and shares her energy with me. An energy pulse echoes back to me from the encampment. (Tracking) Unaware that I am telepathically broadcasting I speak, "General Paco... he is alive. His spiritual footprints are faint, but there are still within this realm."

My eyes glow radiantly as Sanzon's thoughts reach me. I try to decipher the meaning, but it is foreign to me. Since these Sanzon's thoughts, I simply figure them to be border dialect. My mind reaches out to Aria, "I have an errand for you. I relay Sanzo's message to her and tell her to fly quickly and lead them to me. Not here. To the east. You will smell the blood I assure you."

(Borrowing Valkrist since he's busy with school/48 hr rule)
Back in Kora Garha, Adrian asks Valkrist if he is ready to move and the wolf demon nods to him. He pulls Lura close to him and kisses her before growling in satisfaction. "Fenrir, guide Mukhya's warriors to him." A large void portal opens up in front of the wolf demon. The double sized Centuria V are sent to me. Leaving Lura behind this time, Valkrist and Adrian look at one another and Valkrist grins at him. It was one of the only times that they "got along".

Location: Q11 (Past Realm)

Domen's words draw my attention. I nod to him, "Fly with haste and I will follow soon with aid. Valkrist has never failed me. I will bring Sanzo as well as you will be vastly..."

A void portal opens beneath me and it is very wide compared to what I am expecting to arrive when my warriors arrived. Now the Centuria that were supposed to come thru the portal were Centuria I & Centuria VI, but when Centuria V exits mounted on their flying wyverns, I am partially confused.

Adrian emerges in battle armor and ready for combat and I look at him with mild displeasure, yet understanding. I wanted to keep him safe, but I could not keep him caged up like that. It was his life and his choice. "Where is Valkrist?" Adrian tells me that he is protecting Kora Garha along with Serani. Nodding to him, I command, "Very well. You will come with us. It is time to test out the Wyvern Corps in battle."

Turning back to Domen, I sweep across his mind so that I could see what his fortress actually looks like. While his fortress is roughly 20-30 miles away. I figure in flight terms, we can cover that distance in minutes. That and it saves my energy from having to keep opening portals. "Nygard, you and the Wyvern Corps will go with Domen. I will get Sanzo and follow." I allow Sanzo a little more time for his fun while I would snack on some ambrosia from my ration pouch. The beauty about being a spirit is that we don't require food and so our rations are generally sweets and snacks. The ambrosia would restore my energy to me while I await Sanzo. Speaking telepathically to Sanzo, I inform him that Domen's humans will be left to deal with this while we are going after that demon. I couldn't help that nagging thought that I actually felt General Paco. I can't confirm where exactly since my attention is spread so thin, but ...

650
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Short Post
Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

The police chief lets Commissioner Asei off the phone.

“Well, good luck and do what needs to be done. I’ll leave that to you.”

The rest is the same as the last post. No major movement yet. (Will post more later, sry)

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

The army inside of the fortress gets hit with the lightning attack. It’s big enough to cover the entire camp from the center where it hit/spread out from. Smart soldiers are forced to defense and hold shields above them. The others have a very electrifying experience (du doom ching). The attack is very effective and critically injures the soldiers inside. The walls are weakened. The place where Paco was held hostage was devastated by the blast, so he took damage too (oooooh!).

The demon attacking Ascension (what is his name?!) notices Mukesh. He decides to sit back and watch for a little while.

“He’s only one man! Focus on him and kill him!”

Ooc: Post locations / realms / action summaries. What’s that demon’s name that’s leading the army? I didn’t feel like reading that far into you guy’s RP… >.> Also, should be some cloud cover that high up, eh? xD

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 pm


The storm rung across the establishment before me. Whether there were friends or enemies, it didn’t matter. My lightning did not discriminate in its targets, nor did it desire prisoners. I would float there, hanging above the little village while my storm continued to ravage the grounds below. Out of nowhere, a familiar voice would come into my head. Mukhya of course, as expected, informed me that Domen’s soldiers would be capable of taking the task at hand. Apparently I had opened the front door for them. While I had wanted to hold the storm until not a single person below was standing, I understood the need for military training. My body would turn slightly, coming to halfway face Mukhya, halfway face the mountain. It seemed he stayed at the edge of the storm, probably to stay out of the static field that it created. For a creature that used heavy magic, not being able to use that power was a disadvantage. A sigh would escape my lips. I had finished my personal enjoyment. Raising a single hand to the people below, my body would descend towards them. Closing my hand, the bright light from the lightning would cease, and the storm would dissipate. I knew that Adrian had told me to not offer them a peaceful surrender, but that wasn’t like me.
“Surrender before your gods and you will be spared.”
My arm would lower before I joined Mukhya at his side. I had a feeling I would get an earful about posing as a god, something that I often said I hated. However, those words might cause them to surrender, and save a few lives. Not that it really mattered, Domen would probably have them all slaughtered anyway.
“So, where are we off to this time? Where’s Domen?”


Tech :
Notes : 173 / 200 | 200 / 200
Locate : Next to Mukhya
Wordz : 300 / 1345
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:20 pm


Leaning across the desk, a button would slide to call in Megan. It would take her a few minutes before she showed herself. From the look of it, she was pretty bothered and in a wreck. I could understand stress in these matters, but our facility was in good shape. Our guards were across the compound, leaving me fairly confident that we could expand our current focus to the outer areas.
”Megan, get in touch with that human… Tapp? The humans seem to have their hands full, and if there is anything other than a human at the core of these.. incidents, they may need my assistance, dontcha think?”
I would tap my fingers on the desk while watching a silenced tv. These issues and incidents didn’t seem like the work of human capacity. The humans were, for the most part, united. Why would they do things, like poisoning water, when that would also affect them? It didn’t make sense, and that gave me a bad vibe.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 190/797
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Past Realm

The message would have been passed from the Lead fairy to the army and the assault would be prepared. Looking over the devastation of the storm brewing over the encampment, it almost seemed as if they weren’t needed or that nothing had been left for them. The storm eventually fades as the figure who was with their lord descends into the broken encampment and then flies out to meet with the other spirit. With that, it seemed like all was clear to enter the encampment, and in moving forwards, the army began its charge to the forts center. The fairies would have a lead over the ground forces, transforming into their true yokai forms of small wyvern-dragonfly hybrid creatures. From a height of about five stories, they would begin shooting down energy blasts to bombard the area below them. Then aimed for whatever was moving, which wouldn’t be much. Behind them the army approached the edge of the encampment at a running pace.

I notice the approach of my men, but at the moment I was too distracted to be annoyed that Sanzon had gone against what I asked him to do. His purpose was to clear the way, not the enemy entirely. It would be something that could be brought up later since the much larger issue was at hand now.

As I make my approach, I can see the settlement of Ascension in the near distance as well as the large force of about four hundred men that were assaulting it. Instead of burning and sacking the village, I notice their attention seems to be centralized in one area.

Mukesh works through the crowd of incoming soldiers, striking one after another in the initial rush and leaving a dozen or so dead and injured bodies in the wake of his movements. While fighting, he would look, hear and see the one calling the shots from afar. After cutting down the soldier immediately in front of him, he shifts his weight to the side as he narrowly escapes a weapon attack and parries a solder, slamming his blade into his and knocking him to the side while moving past him. His body lowers as a blade narrowly misses him, but another strikes at his waist causing him to slow down. Holding his weapon with one hand, his free hand extends his index and middle finger in front of his face as he murmurs lightly and then vanishes from the place where he was (time halt). In the frozen time, he would rush past the legions of enemies making a bee line for the leader with his sword trailing his swift movements. At the last moment he would unfreeze time before thrusting his blade, point blank, at the demon’s belly.

460 / 1452

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 am

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Present Realm
Day of the Saga



Marcos and Tiamat wait on the ground at an undisclosed location. There is a forest to the east and west of them and they are north of the city in a grassy clearing. Marcos has his arms folded and is looking up at the dark skies. He is disgruntled.

“I hate waiting...”

Tiamat fans herself with a purple tessen. Her other hand is on her hip.

“Waiting is nice. We never get time to just talk.”

“I could be training my army right now…”

“You and that army...”


She pauses, smiles and blushes.

“Hey… when are we going to get married and start having children? I want a baby.”

“…this is why I hate waiting.”


She frowns.

“Come again, honey?”

Marcos shakes his head.

“I didn’t say anything.”

This starts an argument about whether or not he said something.

--

Imorte, Kyrs and Mr. Kibbles lower from the sky. They land in the East City beside the Sai River in a ware house district. The area was pretty desolate.

“No one here… great!”

Imorte looks at Krys.

“Okay! You and Mr. Kibbles on watch out while I break the seal. Who would have thought the last one would be the easiest.”

Krys nods and hops off of Mr. Kibbles. They both stand behind Imorte who walks to the side of the river and holds his hands out at it. Something inside of the waters glows dark red under the surface.

“Time to wake up Kyd…”

He pauses.

“…oh no… this is wrong… wait!”

He stops and the glow stops. Krys and Mr. Kibbles turn around.

“What is it?!”

Imetri reaches into his pocket and pulls out his S-phone.

“I need theme music…”

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” #


He selects a track and then sits the phone down in front of him. He holds his hands back out and smiles.

“Ah, that’s better.”

He resumes. Krys and Kibbles turn back around. Krys shakes her head.

“Id-jot.”



People still acting a fool around the city.

Past Realm
Day of the Saga



A big dark purple circle grid forms on the ground under the demon’s valley fortress. It burns and creates a dark black mist that rises about 5 feet over the ground. The army inside the valley fortress is healed, resurrected, and refreshed! They are given +1 to defenses. Soldiers that were critically injured get back up and brush their shoulders off. Inside of the army, two tall shadow creatures (click) are created. They lumber on the ground and loom over the enemy army. The large shadow creatures carry clubs and serrated sword like weapons. One slashes the ground and cuts a deep 1o foot wide ravine about 30 feet deep that rips in the direction of Domen’s army. The other big monster grows wings. He slashes at the flying fairies with a sonic wave about the same size as the chasm.

--

Rayje appears in sensing range of Sanzon and of Mukhya while he’s snaking. She flies to them from about 50 feet away stopping around 15 feet away.

“Yo.”

She doesn’t pay direct attention to Mukhya’s army. She looks at Sanzon.

“Can you give us some privacy? Me and this guy have some catching up. Your date is over there, Pretty Boy.”

She juts her thumb to the south.



South of Sanzon and Mukhya, the Leviathan cuts Domen off by ambushing him from above. He hurls down a huge pillar of ice with the head of a snake dragon (fierce) from about 20 yards up. He aims for the center of Domen’s back or head (depending on how he’s flying). The pillar is about 30 feet wide.

He lowers into view after attacking with an orb of ice floating in his hand. It forms into a long slender sword. He gives it a swing to the side and speaks.

“Prepare yourself.”

Whether Domen dodged the hit or not, The Leviathan flies at him with Strong speed and slashes the ice sword at him. The sword has a cold effect that damages Low even if the slash doesn’t hit (within 5 feet of the slash).



Nemod waits for Mukesh to attack. Right when he attacks, Nemod vanishes and speaks into his mind.

“I can control time too, Shinobi.”

He appears in the sky about 3 or so stories in the air and holds out his hand. A cesspool of dark energy appears under Mukesh. Whip/tentacles latch for him at his ankles arms and mid section. Nemod redirects his army and points at Mukesh.

“There he is! Attack, kill him!”

___________________________________________________________________

Ooc: Post locations / realms / action summaries. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 pm


Getting ready to head to join up with Domen, a strange being appeared. Judging by the look of it, she had to be one of the pillars. If that was the case, then the Leviathan had to be close by. Without having time to react to her, she gave me what I wanted. I had a “date” with another one.
“Gratzi beautiful!”
Yep, a compliment to someone who was virtually hideous. With a smile, I would nod to Muky, he was on his own here. I had a personal score to settle with a particular ice demon. His location would not be necessary, since the large column of blue ice would give his location away. Last time it took both of us to put him down, so I could assume he wasn’t going to play nice this time around. Thankfully, I learned a few new tricks that I wanted to try out. My body would glow blue before I pulled towards them at full speed [ascended]. Already gearing up, I had my A-game ready. As my body approached the area, I would begin charging. “The strength of time sees all, fury shall reign.” Seeing the demon, sword out, the world would go black. Everything would freeze again, stopped in time. Now that I had a few seconds to breath, I would pull the small vial of water and take a double shot. Floating quickly over to where the two demons were about to engage in combat, I looked closely at the Leviathan. I see why the other one called me “pretty boy”, this one was probably that for their group. Oh well. Drawing my right fist back, the muscles in my arm would strain before thrusting forward, straight into the jaw of the demon. At the point of contact, time would resume, and the attack would be placed. [IN THE FAYCE - tre]. I had made my entrance, and although I knew Domen would not be happy with me interfering, he should know by now that it was better to have me watching his back then not.


Tech : Kitaso Pao [3 +2 + 1 = +6], Time Halt
Notes : 145 / 200 | 200 / 200
Locate : drink water
Wordz : 350 / 1695


Last edited by Antifreke on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethereal
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rank : Mad Hatter
Points : 86
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:55 pm




Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….
When moving in this place he had to be very careful. One slip up and that was that for our delietfully amusing anti hero. As powerful as he was, as he was becoming . There were still elements in this city that he had to be wary of. Most of all division 12. A branch of police as far as he was aware, the dealt with spirits. ( And when the word, dealt with is used. We use it in the literal...mafia style reference). His own knowledge of this group was limited to what Shiori had told him whilst instructing him on staying below the radar. Whilst hunting for a way to beat the spirit net. Avoiding this group was all but...necessary. Particularly with its leader. Who just so happened to be that one boyfriend that Shiori had never gotten over. She claimed that she was finished and done with him but. Over time he'd suspected this wasn't quite true. He still saw scars of that relationship on her. He imagined it would be somewhat along the same lines for males of " that one that got away". Human emotions, such complex things. He had experienced....some of them. But honestly the cons were sometimes not worth the pros. Sometimes it was just simpler. Easier to live and embrace his own nature. Something he couldn’t do that so much here as Wiseman. But sometimes it was...difficult blending in. The mask was a representation of his inner madness. The purity of it. But his own nature even without the mask itself as something all too foreign to these people. So although his stealth was quite able to disguise him as a human...his personality would make him somewhat of an oddity.

The first scene he had came across which looked like it needed his involvement was a bit of a riot/ looting incident. It seemed that the large electronics store that was the original target of looters, was getting out of control. Now usually situations like this would be fine, each one bricking a windowing grabbing what they want and pissing off before the cops arrived. However due to the size of the store, and the extended period in which this looting seemed to be going on people were starting to fight over the more limited stock items, and that was beginning to get dangerous. That and for whatever reason the security personnel at the store themselves seemed to have retained some sort of decency and hadn't resorted to letting everyone away with what was going on. They were attempting to curb as much of what was going on as possible. But in the end it seemed for the most part they had been overwhelmed. Some of them getting beaten down into a bloody mess. Others still managing to put up a fight. Penny turned to his colleague/guard and placed a single finger to his lip.

"Hmmmm....I do say this one could get messy if its not handled properly Tell you what you round up the security personnel and I'll head to the chain saw depot"

The other demon looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. Then shook his head rather dismissively as if just realising who he was talking to " Whatever you say boss....I'll make sure to explain who we are". .Secretly Penny knew that with his plan on the situation that wasn't really going to do much good. wiHe sprinted into the crowd, breaking off from his partner who did much the same. As he promised he had headed directly towards the electric and gas powered chainsaws in the store. Getting in had actually been the hard part, there was a bum rush on the entrance, so superman diving over a few people had been required. Using his power of flight to a mild extent, making it look just like an amazing jump followed by a roll on the ground. Grabbing a couple of the gas chainsaws he placed them on the ground in front of him and raised an eyebrow about which one he was going to pick for the job.

In the end he went with the bigger one. The idea was more behind putting in a factor of fear to the crowd anyways. Thankfully there seemed to be some gas in this saw (perhaps one of the employees had been planning on going nuts a couple of weeks ago) forming his masque of madness, he placed it on his face. Instantly gaining the power that it afforded him. Like a rush of electricity and excitement. Thanks to his experience. He could control the masque. And not go on a mass killing spree. Or at least...as much of one. Skipping down an isle with the saw in his hands he stood in a location that was pretty visible for most customers ( the ascension stair case to the second floor*. He coughed into his hand and then looked out at them. " Ladies and gentlemen!". He announced in a rather formal, but authorities tone. " I am Mr Wiseman, a representative of the Kyro Corporation, you are currently violating the law of the city by stealing goods that belong to both the Kyro Corporation. and other reliable corporate brands....". He raised up his chainsaw. and looked blankly at the crowd , then pulling down his mask of madness he smirked through the mask. " As a result I find myself having to request that you all kindly please place these items on the floor where you are standing, and calmly make your way to the nearest available exit....otherwise me and my sexy friend here will have to reclaim these corporate assets....with or without your limbs still attached to them". . There was a few seconds of silence to let this register before he revved up the chainsaw and started walking towards them.

Then came the screams.

The people dropped what they were holding, running out of that place as quickly as possible. That in itself was a tad bit annoying to him as it wasn't what he had asked them to do. Still that was how humans tended to work. With most things taken care of the looters gone. All that was left was to take care of the injured security guards, and those looters who had been injured either getting in, or getting out of that place. He dropped the chainsaw and removed that mask, placing it in the inside of his jacket to save him the effort of summoning it again later on. For the most part the security team seemed alright, some of them had wounds that needed to be looked at, perhaps a few breaks here and there, and one guy with a pretty badly busted up face. However thankfully he didn't look as if he was that handsome to begin with. The customers or...looters. Seemed to be in more of a state. Taking control of the situation Penny moved over to the security team. " I assume my colleague has already explained who were are?...good... Right those who aren’t with horrible injuries I want you to round up some of the looters and customers no doubt there’s a mix of both, of which one group will likely be claiming to be part of the other...irrespective they're citizens and need our help. Gather them at the front of the store, inside and away from the glass...clear a space We'll ID which is which later on, if any of you have first aid training issue it to those who require it, since there will likely be a shortage of first aid equipment I don't want it being wasted on boo boos, I'll call in medical team from HQ".

Removing his cell phone from his jacket pocket he dialled in a few numbers and waited, it rung and the sound of a female receptionist at the HQ sounded out in his ear. " Hello, this is Wiseman, CPO for Miss Shiori, requesting a medical team be sent to my location, I'll activate the trace on my cell phone so they can home in. Thank you. Also, if you could make some attempt to direct police here managed to drive off most of the looters however I imagine they've not gone home...likely some of them will have moved onto other sores and buildings within the area". With a nod and a click he shut the cell and looked around as the security began to move the injured people back to the area he'd ordered. Some were clearing space. And others preventing those who could walk from leaving. That was one of the important facts, that they stopped those who were looters from leaving. Although they couldn't yet distinguish tic from tac, the police would likely take care of that when they arrived.

His demonic henchman approached him with a grin on his face. " Nice work with the chainsaw". Penny looked at him blankly and nodded. " Secure the building contact the other six and inform them to bring any seriously injured to this place. The medical team can work out from here". A brief nod and it was back to business.



Word Count: 1562
Total Word Count: 3836
Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 pm


Beginning of the End
One Week ago...
My body slumped in the chair with my head resting on my curl hand, my eye lids shut out the view of the world around me. Only the soft sounds of voices coming from in front of me till they are overcome by the sound clapping that fills the room.
"Senpai! Stand up!"
I feel my body being pulled up by my arm as I look around in a daze. Finding myself in the concert hall at the end of the play with actors bowing on the stage. Half heartily I put my hands other to compose the sound of a clap as I lean over to whisper to Rei, "Was it that good?"
Rei glairs at me through her glasses, "If you hadn't of fallen asleep you would know."
Our glairs meet for a moment and there is a little lightning bolt that meet in between our foreheads making sparks.
"You wasn't watching the play where you?"
"Not watching the play? What else would I have been doing?"
"You where watching me sleep again wasn't you?"
"No I wasn't!"
"You dress me up in this red evening dress with this high slit and bring me to a play just to try to feel me up didn't you?"
"No I didn't that is just stupid... I just thought it would be fun."
"Why is your face getting red?"
"It isn't getting red!"
"You're really cute when you blush like that."
"You... really think so?"
"Let's go get something to eat I'm hungry."
Grabbing hold of Rei's hand, I drag her along with me as we try to leave.
"Hey look it's the mayor."
I lift myself up with my tippy toes to look when she point out the man that just got into the car just before it explodes. The shock weave cause us to fall over on top of each other. Looking over my shoulder at the burning car, "Well he isn't the mayor anymore..." before I look back are Rei, "You are a shitty date Rei. Next time we are watching movies at home with pizza and beer."

To day...
The sound of slashing water fills the large glass room that house a full length swimming pool. The quick kicking of my feet drives me while my arms cut through the water and my head turns to catch my breath as I finish the last lap of my daily swim when my hand touches the wall of the pool. My feet come down to touch the bottom so I can stand as I look at the timer. "216..." My face twist a little before I swim over to the stapes to get out of the pool and dry myself off so I can put on a pair of shorts, while Kuu hopes around me trying to get my hair like a crazy cat... or whatever he is. Kuu stalks me all the way to the living room where I find Seiki and his mom watching the News. Kuu finds a new target... Mrs. Asakano's lap! and clams up on her to start purring. Pulling my hair back into a pony tail as I walk by Seiki, "Hey babe." giving him a kiss on the cheek before I sit down into the chair. "Sounds like it is bad out there... be a good time to go beat some people up thought or play Mr. Hero... if you're into that type of stuff."



WC:576
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Present Realm

“Oh my,” remarks the lady as the cat makes its way into her lap getting comfortable, “aren’t you the cutest thing?” Her hand lowers to the back of the feline as she proceeds in petting it. Looking up from where I was standing with my arms folded, my gaze shifts to Natsuki who had seemingly just entered into the room. Judging from the wet hair and her attire I figured she must have just come from swimming; wet hair was a good look for her, or rather, Natsuki seemed to always be alluring to me when wet. I receive the kiss on my cheek before saying, “hey” and distractedly turning my attention back to the news. Listening to the words Natsuki says, they seem to sound kind of like what Izuya was talking about. I nod and say, “I wanted to do that, but it’s not...” I pause since I didn’t want to speak about demons so candidly in front of my moment. I continue, “there’s no way to know who’s a terrorist and who isn’t. It doesn’t even seem like there around… what could I possibly do to help restore order?” Looking to Natsuki, I wondered if she had some type of answer for me as a sage of great knowledge and rationality.

214 / 590
2

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 pm

The conversation is then ended with the chief of police and I am able to end the call there. The door opens to the Hummer once more as Michael advises me, “I’ve got the teams ready for their briefing.” With a nod, I make my way over to the side of the Enforcer where Michael informs me, “I’ll patch communications to your COM line.” I watch him move into the interior of the vehicle and do something on the console situated towards the rear side of the vehicle. After pressing some buttons on the console, he turns to me and gives me a thumbs up stating, “you can give your orders directly to both teams when ready. With a nod, I thank him for that and proceed in beginning the briefing.

Since the meeting between the two, Tapp had basically left his card with the Fire Dragon so that they could easily communicate while Tapp was overseeing the project of Venturion Academy and its usage as a satellite Division 12 base. Thus, getting in contact with Tapp wouldn’t be that hard. At the moment of hail, he would be overseeing the finale of the ushering of students back into the facility since hectic things seemed to have calmed down on the back end which he was assigned. Just before giving his report and calling the commissioner, his line rings. He answers it with a “hello, this is Captain Tapp” and waits for a response from the other party.

250 / 1160

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Past Realm

Deep within the center of the encampment, Paco finds himself revitalized as well where he had been on the brink of death due to his beating and Sanzon’s carelessness. The tied up fairy slowly opens his eyes sitting hutched over in his small form upon a wooden take. He slowly comes to and realizes that he was alright somehow. He perks up and notices the compound that he was in had been destroyed and he had a clear view of the sky just around the time where Domen would be attacked; “master!”

My attention is on the battle ahead at Ascension as I fly and make my way towards it. My thought process is that I would assist Mukesh since I wanted the demon’s head for myself. Still, as my servant, if Mukesh took the demon while protecting my lands, I would have no issues with that. I am brought out of my thought process by the displacement of my body. Where I had been flying, I had been struck from the sky and driven into the ground by a large column of ice. Soon after smashing me into the ground, the ice column in its entity is lifted up and slammed to the side, where the sizable column would probably meet with the ground in a rut creating impact. With my abilities of Juggernaut, I had been able to compose while descending the several dozen or so stories to the ground, and with my strength I was able to lift and push off the ice column after being attacked. Still, I had been attacked and in a cowardly manner. Because of that, I was unhappy. My gaze lifts to the sky to see who my assaulter was; due to the fact that I was attacked by ice, I had a good idea, and a bit of elated spirits at who it might be.

What seemed like it would be a cake walk is interrupted and brought to a halt with the magical rune that appears on the ground of the encampment. While attacking from air and while rushing in, the men and fair legion alike would witness the revitalization of their enemy along with the addition of two new major threats. “A beast! A monster!... Two of them!” comes the cries from not yet supernaturally battle hardened soldiers as the unnatural occurs before them. With the first strike to the land, the rut takes in about a dozen or so men as the others rush out to either side of it. The wyvern dragonfly fairy forces are forced to cease the air raid and disperse in evasive maneuvers in order to take minimal damages from the attack that strikes at them as well.

454 / 1906

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm


Beginning of the End
Just hearing, "I want to do that..." I stand up and clear my throat. A map of the city and a white board pops up out of no where... If you slow things down three ninja maids set it down in a flash. "Well, not that I have been thinking about it or anything, but the first thing we need is a team. Best if we have a four or five man team but three will do." I draw little stick men on the white board. "Second we need lots of fire power! Guns, grenades, RPGs and other cool gear!" I arm the stick men with a rifle, some grenades, and a rocket launcher. One has Batman's utility belt on. "Third we'll need a getaway vehicle that can't be tracked back to us." I draw a little car. "Ok, so after we get those things, here is the plan." I write 'The Plan!' on the board.
"Our target is the Metro Bank!" I circle the area where the bank is at on the map.
"We'll need to jack a power company van. We'll have Rei hack the servers to the power rely station and she'll put in a bug that will shut the power off for a little while." I draw a stick man with glasses and a computer with a bug on the screen.
"Disguised as workers for the power company, we'll use the service tunnels get under the bank where we'll blow a hole in the floor and take the loot and get out before anyone ever knows!" I give an evil laugh as I finish my master plan... till a maid pops up from behind me and informs me that was not the question. I clear my throat again before adding, "That is, if we were bad people who would do things like that." I give Seiki a closed eyed smile. "If you really want to help people get some friend together and just go help them. It isn't going to get done if you are just sitting around. You just have to trust yourself to be at the right place at the right time." I look at him for a moment for I sigh and start to leave the living room, "I'll get my coat..." I go up stairs for just a moment before coming back down in a pair of white pants and a long white coat with red Kanji symbol for Red Queen on the back. "So where too Mr. Hero?"

WC:412/988


Last edited by rekoa on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 pm


The answer would come across quicker than I expected. Sanzon had told me that the humans would normally make him wait out of the irritation that it caused him, which brought a particular human much enjoyment. While I was rather satisfied with the time it took to reach him, I figured it would be best to get straight to business this time. I would even make it worth his interest by giving him a particular offer.
“Good day captain, it seems like things are under solid lockdown here, and with much gratitude to the assistance of you and your men. The Venturion Academy has received one hundred percent check-in, and every staff and faculty are accounted for as well. We are under full lockdown, and can be contained here for three months with adequate supplies. That has been expanded to include your men as well. Now we can get to business. I’ve been watching the news, and I have an odd feeling about things. It might be a hunch or vibe, or maybe even nothing at all. I figured though, why not try and talk. You could get to the commissioner a lot easier than I can after all. Ask yourself, why would a human poison the water supply and mess with food systems that they rely on? The attacks are far too orchestrated for the humans. They are also outside that barrier, meaning a human is probably not to blame. Tell your boys to keep their guard up, thing’s might be getting interesting pretty fast. Oh yea, if the boss cares, Sanzon should be returning tonight.”


Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 267/1064
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 pm

wc: 366
pc: 1
Location: Lower Commons

Oh joy, quite the busy week this has been. With the Mayor gone, people are just running a muck and thing's just don't look to be going to well. Izumi was able to see this through various view points and just, it just wasn't looking good at all. It bothered her more so than it should have possibly because there was more trouble beneath what's already happening at the surface. All those recent incidents over the past years, its leading up to something big. She felt it several years ago and knew it was coming, she just didn't know exactly when.

She knew Jyn was going to be busy and she herself was going to be busy as well. Bringing peace to this city was going to be extremely difficult especially when everyone is freaking out about Mayor's death. So what exactly could she do? Well she could try and maintain some type of peace and certainly the place that's going to be the most hectic would be the least protected area.

Right now Jyn would be up in the city protecting it's core, it's where the important people would be at and the places that need to be protected would be at. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Jyn.

Hey sweetheart, do take care and be careful. Keep your eyes and ears open for any and all dangers. I'll be taking care of thing's down in the lower commons. Love Izumi

After that she would send the text. She sighed to herself as she looked around from the area she was at. Hiding behind the shadows of a building in an alleyway. She gazed out to see people out and about. Apparently this area was being taken over by the gangs in the area. At this rate things probably wouldn't turn out so well. So what would be the best means of handling this? She sent a text to her clan member, Seiki.

Lower common's now, time to keep the balance. I'll be waiting in the alley by the laundromat on 79th st.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Present Realm

At first I am taken a back at my girlfriend’s unique brand of crazy, but when I saw that utility belt my eyes widened with sparkly stars twinkling madly in them. “A utility belt….” I murmur lightly in a boyish daze thinking about all the cool stuff I could keep it in. It didn’t even matter what the stuff was… just ‘stuff’ by itself and the capacity to keep it on my waist, while not in a gay fanny pack manner, was cool enough. My attention is retrieved as the bank heist is explained and then rejected by the maid and ultimately Natsuki. The situation got me thinking, however. “You’re right…” I murmur lightly. “Even though you were kidding, there are minds as warped and twisted as what you just described. Someone might be robbing a bank right now since there’s looting going on. The police can’t be everywhere…” I bring my hand to the bottom of my chin, cupping it as I look down in thought. During this time, Natsuki had probably already walked away to change clothes, but I continue, “and who’s going to save the baby from the burning building? It’s got to be me! I need a dog… a dog that’s going to tell me the barn’s on fire…” On the couch my mom looks at me hesitantly as he comments, “ne ne, Seiki… don’t get too carried away…” While in this stream of thought, I bring out my cell phone and text Izuya “are you busy?” Looking up, I see Natsuki making her way back towards us. My mouth opens to answer her question, but my attention is drawn away from her by a ring at the doorbell.

Outside, Izuya adjusts his coat after putting away his cell phone. He answered the ‘are you busy’ text by arriving at the front door. With a light sigh, he speaks into my mind saying, “could you answer the door, sweetie?”

Looking towards the ringed door, I question, “he’s here?!...” Izuya waits impatiently outside waiting for the door to be answered. I murmur, “but how did he get past security…” Still, I knew he could teleport, but since he hadn’t ever been in Natsuki’s house before, that probably answered why he appeared outside. Around that time, my cell buzzed as I reach for it and see the text from Izumi. “Oh crap, sensei’s calling me…” I seem surprised. Looking up to Natsuki, I answer, “time to go, front door!” Moving from my standing position, I pocket my phone and kiss my mom on the forehead as she murmurs a light “but where…” Before it gets out, I am already jogging to the door yelling ahead to the door man, “I got it!” though he might have gotten there before me.

462 / 1052
3

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:46 pm

.: Present Realm

I finish up the briefing with the men, giving them the orders that had been passed to me from the Chief of Police. After that, I nod to Michael and thank him for setting that up for me before asking him to continue monitoring the area within a parameter of our current region. With a nod and a thumbs up he affirms a “right boss” before reaching for a set of headphones and turning towards the console in the back of the SUV. I close the door for him, thinking about how it must be cramped back there, but it seemed like he was comfortable with tight places. Around that time, I notice my personal cell vibrating. I reach for my pocket and see the text from Izumi. It was probably the only thing that could lighten my spirits just a bit. I return the text with ‘You do the same as well. I’ll be fine, I seem to always live through these things. Just be ready to cook me a big dinner when it’s over. Love Jyn.’

With that sent off, I pocket the phone and look back towards the school. One of the men rushes back to me and reports, “we have this area settled down, sir. I believe it’s safe to move onto the next area.” With a nod, I accept this and order for all the squadrons to be prepared to move out save for one that I would leave in this area as a precaution. I didn’t need chaos brewing as soon as I settled down an area.

After speaking, Tapp finds himself bombarded by conversation though he was in the middle of things. He holds the phone to his ear and attempts to get in a “hold on” or something to that nature while awkwardly looking around to make sure he didn’t lose sight of his surroundings and the movements of the people around him. He ends up listening through the entire spill and responding, “okay…” It took him a moment to figure out a response before he says, “well good… that’s good. One less area we’ll have to secure. Good job on getting locked up in that place.” The ‘that place’ was in reference to the Commons, since it was a pretty rough area. He assures, “we’ll take care. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll let the commissioner know.” To him, this didn’t seem like a spiritual thing, but he figured spirits having feelings about things couldn’t be counted out either. He concludes, “I guess I don’t need to tell you to take care, heh. You seem to have things under control.”

439 / 1599
5

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 pm


“did you hear me? There is probably a spirit or something, so make sure you guys are ready for the worst. I would hate to see another disaster do to ill preparation. I look forward to meeting this commissioner sometime to, so bring him over for lunch when all of this is over! If you need an extra hand, I may have some spare time this afternoon. I’m not wearing a uniform though, they look bad.”
-click-
Megan would simply stand in the corner and laugh, surprised that I would speak that way to a division officer after all the trouble that Sanzon went through with them. He had been shot numerous times just for showing up. It was a miracle that the Fire Dragon had yet to be shot by the humans. For some reason, they seemed to play nicer with him. Maybe it was his ‘flaming’ personality.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 150/1214
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:33 am


Beginning of the End

The cool breeze bushes through my golden locks as the heel of my boots click on the broken sidewalk filled with people running around in the chaos of their beloved Mayor's untimely death... Well I don't really care about any of that, humans are just stupid and do stupid things. My emerald eyes glance yellow post-it before I up at the dark sky with a sigh. "I'm so lost.... I really hate this place."

A few days ago...
Sitting on the metal railing that encircles the large fountain of lave, I read from a small leather book.

I Dreamt a Dream! what can it mean?
And that I was a maiden Queen
Guarded by an Angel mild;
Witless woe, was ne'er beguil'd!


"You still reading that stuff Fate?" I play no mind to this sound of the female voice as I keep reading.

And I wept both night and day
And he wip'd my tears away
And I wept both day and night
And hid from him my hearts delight


"Hey!" The small pixie flies around me trying to get my attention.

So he took his wings and fled:
Then the morn blush'd rosy red:
I dried my tears and armd my fears,
With ten thousand shields and spears.


"Hello! Can you hear me?" She place herself on the book as she weaves her hand in front of my face.

Soon my Angel came again:
I was arm'd, he came in vain:
For the time of youth was fled
And grey Hairs where on my head.


The book is slapped shut with the pixie inside. A leg and arm sticks out wiggles as her muffled screams for help comes from the book. I pause to think for a moment till the screaming pixie finally gets my attention and I look at the book. My eyes blink for a moment at the sight of the arm and leg flaying about from the book. I slowly reopen the book to find the little pixie with starts floating about her head and swirly eyes. "What are you doing in my book Fay?" I pick her up by the arm and pull her out of my book.
"The Master has a job for you.... There are some funny things going up in Yochi" She hangs by her arm as she tries to explain.
"So what does that matter to us, it isn't getting more cheese cake is it? Are you drunk again?" The little pixie shakes her head and her wings start move before she pulls her arm out of my grasp.

"I'm not drunk! Someone just closed a book on me like I am a fly or something!" She points her finger at me as she yells.

"You so cute when you get angry." I rub her belly with the tip of my finger and she starts to laugh. "Don't you have a message for me?"

"Stop it that tickles!" She has to push my finger away, before she can stop laughing to talk.

"Some big shot got knock off and all of Yochi is gone to hell we haven't hear from our informant. So the Master wants us to go there and investigate." I look at her for a moment as she pauses, "and to pick up some cheese cake." I let out a sigh,

"I knew it... so where can we find this informant and what did this guy have?"

She pulls out a yellow post-it, "Here you go! He was to drop off some soul orbs are this warehouse."


WC: 589
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 am


Beginning of the End
I look at the door when the doorbell rings for just a moment till my gaze returns to Seiki. A question mark pops up over my head, "Huh? He who?" a second question mark pops up as he murmurs to him about someone, "Who you talking about?" then the third question mark pops up over my head as he checks his phone and says something about a sensei... "You're not still hanging around that crazy guy are you?" I blink for a moment as the forth question marks pops up and Seiki says it's time to go to the front door... I watch as he runs by to get the front door. "Hmm ok...." feeling a little lost I look back at Mrs. Asakano. "I really don't get him sometimes. Don't worry mom I'll take care of him." I walk over and give her a hug. "Kuu stay here and take care of mom ok. And stay out of my panties." Kuu looks at me with his fluffy tail waving around, "Kuu, kuu" I pet him on the head before following Seiki, wondering what was going on and who the hell could be at the door when front gates are locked up. "Who is at the door?" I question as I come closer to Seiki to see who it was.

WC:220/1208
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 am

wc: 285 | 651
pc: 2
Location: Lower Commons

She gave a sigh for a moment as she put her phone down. Bringing it back up when it vibrated and she looked at the text and couldn't help but smile at it. Even during a time like this he seemed a bit light hearted about it. Well at least he wasn't going nuts. She gave one text in response to Jyn's. "Will do hun, Love you <3" she put her phone away and her hand came to her side as her fingers wrapped around a spade that was laying against the wall next to her. She just stared out watching people running about like crazies. It's rather amazing how this could keep going on for such a long time. You would think they would make attempts as getting stuff they need, but it looks to Izumi they are only getting thing's that they want.

A frown came onto her face to see people like this. In such a time like this someone has to rally the people and guide them once more, humans are such upsetting creatures. Saying that they want to do thing's themselves but never really getting anything done without guidance. Izumi sighed as she pulled out a gun she had, nu tek pistol, in a strap she borrowed from Jyn before she left this morning, to which it was tied to her leg. She checked it before she placed it back into the thigh holster. "This is going to be tiresome." She uttered to herself as she knelt down and a rather large salamander crawled up to her side "quark..." she curred out before it's tail wagged and Izumi pet it. "We'll be just fine Rhapsody."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Present Realm
Day of the Saga / Afternoon

El Goog continues to report.

“We’re standing in front of a hardware store where a Kyro Corp representative took matters in his own hands… we’re going to try to see if we can get an interview with him… Sir! (Penny), sir, over here… a word please!”

Another reporter makes an announcement.

“The man being hailed as the Prince of the City, Yazimitsu Tseng, is scheduled to make an announcement in the next 10 minutes.”

And another.

“Process has been made as it looks like the police forces have quieted down some of the chaotic areas around the city. Word is coming in that the police’s special forces are overseeing and protecting the largest food and water distribution center in the city.”

--

Imorte jams to his music while unsealing something in the Sai City River. Kyrs and Mr. Kibbles make sure no one gets close. Near the end of the song Imorte finishes the spell. There is a radiant bright light from the middle of the river and then a big explosion of water. Kyrs turns around and covers the three under a fire barrier to keep the water off of them. When the water settles, there is a kid hovering over the water. Imorte smiles.

“Kyd! Welcome to the realm of the city. I’m Imorte and your unsealer! We need you to come with us.”

“Fuck you.”

The music stops. Krys, Imorte and Kibbles pause.

“Come again?”

“I said fuck you. You unsealed me, I didn’t ask you to. Now that I’m free, I can do whatever the hell I want to. I’ve already analyzed your strength, I can kill you both.”

Imorte looks at Krys who looks at him. Imorte starts laughing. Kyd looks at Imorte funny.

“What’s got you?”

Imorte clears things up for him.

“You silly boy. You’ve just been unsealed. If you use all of your powers now you’ll hurt yourself. You probably can’t even go into Elder Mode. On top of that I work under Dem…”

The boy sobers up.

“Shit… he’s still alive?...”

All three nod. The boy smiles.

“Well friends, looks like I’m on board! Where are we going? What year is this?”

Past Realm
Day of the Saga / Afternoon

The air quakes when Sanzon punches The Leviathan. Ice bursts out on impact (some type of natural armor) but it doesn’t do much good. His lights are out. The punch knocks doesn’t only knock The Leviathan out, but it sends him flying (limp) across the sky and out of the air. The Leviathan lands like a missile somewhere in the mountains. There is a huge crash on large impact where dust explodes out where he lands (hiding his body). There is no movement from the landing spot.

The main army that was inside the fort counter attacks the army that was coming into it. The 100 men in Nemod’s army rush past their gates and rush at Domen’s army from both sides of the fissure. They ignore the two big ass creatures that were helping them. Big Creature A fights from the middle of the enemy army. Big Creature B flies in the air and attacks the fairies by swinging his really big club. Since they separated he had to swing at clumps instead of all of them at once. (I guess Psi’s army is en route?)

___________________________________________________________________

Ooc: Post locations / realms / action summaries. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:36 pm


The time would return to normal as planned, and the feeling of energy rupturing across my arm would burn brightly. The blue ice would spread out, probably a natural defense like the bronze plate that I wore in my body .Where that strength had come from, I did not know.. What I did know was the familiar feeling of bone cracking on contact. Not only had I watched Domen’s back, but I may have overkilled the point I was making. I wanted the Leviathan to know that we were not going to be easily defeated. I had not expected to send his limp, flailing body into the mountains. The shockwave that erupted from contact shook the air around me, like a break in the sound barrier. I was out of breath from that one punch, but it was well worth the damage that had been done. There would be a moment of silence in wait, while anticipating some sort of rebuttal from the ice demon. I was pretty confident we wouldn’t be seeing him for a while. Standing up straight, even while floating, I would turn to see Domen. Looking at my right fist, I would unclench my fingers to stretch them out while speaking…
“Sorry about that, I had your back.”



Tech :
Notes : 145 / 200 | 200 / 200
Locate :
Wordz : 212/ 1907
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Location: Q11 - Nemod's Fortress

Our departure is interrupted by an overbearing feeling of power around me. One of the signatures is extremely familiar but I am unsure as to why it is so. Who was this being that possess such power and that was here of all places. It is of no consequence, my eyes glow faintly as I reach out to Adrian telepathically, "Find General Paco in the center of the fortress and help Domen's army. Here is your chance for battle. Crush the beasts and you crush the army, Adrian." Adrian, flaps his Dragyn wings and hopes off of the head of the young Wyvern that he was riding on.

Adrian issues orders quickly, "Kanan, take your Myztix and assault with that blasted ground beast then make a pass at the aerial beast. Syx, take the R'churs and move in a reverse, aerial then ground. Luril, I'm going to find our allied general, so that he can keep their forces in line. Take the Roe'nin and eliminate their ranged forces. Once I have found him, we will reassess and ensure victory in this battle. The Kami is watching, let us show him what the Fifth Centuria is capable of." They chant and split into their groups flying directly for their targets. The Roe'nin group all possess unique mounted weaponry ranging from kusari-gama styled weapons to spiked nets to powder bombs to polearm weaponry. The wyverns' attack plan generally saw 1/2 lead off with Elemental Burst and the other half leading off with their Poison Spit attacks. The R'churs let their weapons fly be they arrows, crossbow bolts, javelins or knives. The Myztix and their wyvern enter full assault mode. When each group flies, they generally split into groups of 10 spread out with a center force led by their Wing Leader and two wings flanking him. So from the ground they look like a giant wyvern flying at an enemy target. There would be a continuous onslaught of 60 strikes coming raining down on the enemy.

Valkrist is told to go to Artillia and bring Aria and Sanzo's forces to Ascension quickly. There would be no need for them to come here. As soon as the tide of the battle here was turned into our favor, Adrian and the Wyvern Corps would be sent to help out there as well. Valkrist vanishes in a column of light.

Location: Artillia

In Artillia, Aria would arrive in avian form and crow loudly to get the attention of some of the soldiers. She would take on her human appearance and speak to them. "Your Master sends a message. . You should know what to do." Since Sanzo frequently trained with his people, their assembly time should be much shorter than Domen's (:p). So when Valkrist arrives, it should be only a matter of minutes before he would redirect his Void Portal as I taught him to choose a new destination for the army. He would have to channel more energy into it to expand it, but Aria would harness energy for him and refresh him as needed. She awaits the Commander of Sanzo's force to make his appearance so they could depart.

Location: Q11 - Skies

Looking at this woman, I can easily tell that she is powerful (Kankaku) and looking her over, I inquire, "You must be Rayje. So what brings you back home? What is it that you want in..." My attention is diverted to an eruption of power and the torpedo-like descent of the unfamiliar entity. Looking to the south, I figure that perhaps Sanzo has gotten stronger since Domen doesn't seem to have made that attack. Turning my attention back to Rayje, I feel something strange on my chest. My medallion... it feels strange yet empowering. I have never felt this surge of energy come from it before. I had no reason in attacking her before getting some information. My attention turns back to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Artillia
The daily workings of Artillia would be, well, carried on as normal. On the outer banks, lines of soldiers ran through the sand as part of their daily training. The beaches were used to add resistance and increase foot work for the soldiers. Only half were present, while the other half were either resting, or on patrol at the outer wall. Marci, the military commandant, would be notified of the code that only Sanzon and he knew. This would be instant notification of an emergency. On getting word, the bell at the center of the large Keep would be sounded, signaling the military to mobilize. The barracks would quickly be filled and emptied in a systematic process that was built to maximize wartime efficiency. The Terja Unas, Deras, Tria, and Cattera would mobilize. In all, two hundred foot soldiers, one hundred archers, and one hundred cavalry. They would gather in the training grounds right outside the city to the south. Each branch captain would quickly report to the Keep, where Marci would bring Aria.
“The army is mobilized. Terja Sinsola is now on alert and patrolling the outer walls. We may depart as soon as we get to the army. Stulina, Hashon and Janier are on their way here, they are the captains of each division. I lead the first division myself. Care to fill me in on our issue while we make our way down? ”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Past Realm

Looking to the skies, I do not see my attacker. Instead I see Sanzon floating high in the skies with some type of impact that may have occurred that I might have missed. My feet leave the ground as my body begin to ascend in an upward manner. As I float up, I think about the fact that I’ve started to notice a trend forming of Sanzon interfering in my affairs. Hearing his voice from my rising position, I come to understand that he seemed to believe he did me a favor. Reaching the height that he was at, I answer, “I did not ask for your interference.” With that, my gaze shifts to the side where I would see the mount in the distance with the dust cloud that must have been caused by the apparent impact of Sanzon versus the opponent. I did not count of The Leviathan being here as well. I attempt to confirm, “I assume that was the Ice Demon?”

When the fairy dragonfly-wyvern forces receive back up, they are able to regroup and proceed with a counter attack. They would attempt to form a perimeter around the large flying beast to stay in four main groups of even size of approximately 25 each staying on polar ends of the beast. They would be situated at north, south, east and west directions of the large beast with it in the center, matching its speed to move with it to ensure it doesn’t breach their perimeter. Once set in place, they would assault the beast, mostly with elemental blasts whereas a quarter of them would aim their needle launching attack at the beast’s eyes and joints.

Along the ground, the melee forces would be forced to pull back in a retreat. At first they are unsure if the new comers into battle are friend or foe, but after they see the focus of the army, they take them to be friends. Still, the melee forces of Domenance take pause as they attempt to regroup their forces and solidify a battle plan; it was something that seemed hopeless without a leader to rally around. This is soon remedied. The center of the enemy encampment explodes as a large dragonfly dragon roars growing into his transformation. Paco had witnessed that his master was ok and as such realized that he had to prove his worth after being defeated by the enemy. Flapping his massive wings, the dragonfly dragon known as Paco launches from the ground and ascends to the skies speaking into the minds of the humans on the ground, “regroup quickly and prepare to re engage the enemy! Do not fear the reinforcements! Prepare to fight for the honor of Domenance!”

Men shout out, “General Paco!” “The Dragon of Domenance lives!” With this, morale is boosted once more and the army is able to begin the process of regrouping; thus Paco is pleased with the response. Hovering in the skies, in this form, would be the same size, if not larger than the big flying beasts that were the main focus of assault. “Good job fairies,” he would coax his legion, “continue your assault!”

527 / 2433

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.


Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   

Back to top Go down
 
Beginning of the End
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
» Beginning
» The Beginning of Training (private)
» an end is also an beginning
» Streaming all of Code Lyoko from beginning to end, 4 episodes per week

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The End-
Jump to: