H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Beginning of the End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.


Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 am

Heavenly Realm

Haste is continued towards the distance pearly gates. Slightly crouched upon the back of a four story tall black coyote, I hold onto long strands of fur with the wind whisking through my hair and garments, my gaze is up to the open light surrounded by a dark celestial back drop. I take this time to catch my breath, though it felt almost as if the blessings that I had enjoyed were coming to an end. Still, I needed to make sure I got to Heaven fast enough so that Natsuki’s blessing didn’t wear off; I needed to do as much damage as possible with the gift that she had given to me.

After ascending to heavenly heights, the two Coyotes with me enter into the front gates of heaven to witness a dreary sight in the distance of a city in ruins. My first time up here in a place like this, I grimace at the scene of destruction in a place that I thought would be unworldly in radiance and beauty. Much like the earth below, there were demons up here and running amok as well with the main concentration being within the city. Standing upright on the back of the black coyote, I look around to set a target on something big and strong; once I had a bearing of what was around me, I could make a move.

232 / 5382
Attributes: Ascended (Average +2, 4/5) | 200/200 HP | STA = 200/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 am

.: Present Realm

I came to the realization that a couple miles were a long way to attempt to flee from demonic entities to head to cover. I mull around the idea of having someone come and pick me up; I hated to leave my own vehicle behind, but in the condition that it was in, there was no way that I would be able to retrieve it without heavy machinery. Feeling some sort of impact, I turn around just in time to see Shiori’s lackey get the shit knocked out of him, convincing him he didn’t want to be in that battle. It was of little concern to me as I continued to hobble swiftly along my way, hopefully with Shiori close by and in tow. I regarded the myst grenade’s lingering effect as a good thing; hopefully the demons caught inside of it would be disoriented enough to begin physically altercating with one another; that would be the best case scenario in my mind. Moments after that, I find myself forced to be supported by Shiori’s bodyguard. I didn’t particularly care for the assistance, but while that one was saying something about sex toys that I didn’t quite catch for lack of paying attention to him in particular, I sense a strong presence coming towards us, or more appropriately, towards him. Motioning to the Oni Lord approaching from behind, I inform, “Your boyfriend’s come to pick you up.” I was along the lines of thought that I’d taken out dozens of demons already, you’d think he could handle at least one.

Speaking of lovers, I felt another familiar presence, a very intimate one, as I also notice Izumi arriving to the scene. My gaze would shift to her, leaving the Oni Lord for Penny, as her voice reached me. Not wanting to be a hindrance to another fight, my body vanishes from around Penny and appears about five feet away and to the opposite side of him (Haku) where I could stand on my own feet. On reappearing, I fall to one knee as my ankle gives way and I hold it with a pained expression before I slowly forced myself back up figuring it probably wasn’t a good idea to move so quickly. Looking to my decoratively colored girlfriend, I would hold up a hand to acknowledge that I heard her and wait for her arrival, not being the ‘calling out across distances’ type. Even with all of this going on, it was good to see her and I was glad that she was alright.

425 / 10208

Attributes: Average
Status: Poisoned 3/10
Summary: Greeting Izumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle


Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Duel: Marcos

Watching the movements of the massive dragon to see if my strategy had worked, I know that there is but one true way to know if I was successful. Energy is drawn to me as I vanish from sight. I did not stop the first bite because I still needed more time to harness energy, but once I am good. I put my arm straight up to hold the roof of the dragon's mouth open and speak, "Spirits of Order, PURGE!!" From my floating position, an explosive burst of spiritual energy pulses out from my body with a 25 foot blast radius. Since I am inside of the dragon's mouth, I am curious to see just how much damage such an attack can cause him. There should be no real means for the dragon to defend against such an explosion deep within its mouth. (*pause*) Knowing that one blast would not be enough to fully destroy the dragon, I attempt to truly flex my telekinetic might at its full prowess as I would attempt to follow it up with "pushing" raw telekinetic force against the bottom and roof of the dragon's mouth away from one another in a hope to dislocate or completely mutilate (If the Bless works) its mouth. My eyes burn with a furious rage barely on the verge of controlled fury. He would suffer for the deaths of my brethren if I accomplish nothing else, that will be done!

I hoped that Valkrist was able to survive the bite and remain though I will admit that his safety is not my primary concern at the moment. Vindication will be had this day.

Rolls
1) Radiant Rejection - P - Fierce + Bless
* Requesting Critical Damage since I'm inside his mouth (pause)
2) Telekinesis (x1 or x2?) - P - Supreme++ (aka King Kong aka Optimus Prime aka RIP HIS F**K*N HEAD OFF)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 pm

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :


--------------------------------

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- -
[ hogasha battle ]

Merkus isn’t able to find Dem. He quickly goes and helps Bleaus break the binding spells. His body glows and he casts dispel on the binding spells. He meets Bleaus half way with dispelling the binding spells. Bleaus floats up and hovers over the crater with Merkus. They suddenly sense Dem and both look up. Dem is standing about 50 yds away. There are over one hundred seal tags on the ground at his feet. He rips the last seal tag off of it. The orb flashes and turns into a very thick white hard covered book with many pages and glowing. Merkus shouts.

“He’s unsealed the Book of Creation… the Great Power of Legend! This is terrible!”

Without waiting, He and Bleaus both attack Dem w/two horizontal columns of purified energy that was bigger than their bodies. The attacks hit an invisible dome barrier 50 ft away from Dem. Dem holds the book up in both hands, opens it and looks at it. His body glows with the same aura as the book. The first barrier shatters. They attack again and hit another barrier 25 ft away from Dem. Dem takes the book and hugs it into his chest. His chest glows where the Book touches it. Bleaus and Merkus attack again and shatter the second barrier. They hit the third and final barrier 5 ft from Dem’s body. The book starts to go inside of Dem’s body.

[ div 12/mystics vs demon horde ]

The Army of Mystic creatures come up behind Division 12. Div12 holds their fire. The Lion King walks up to one of the captains and nods. They don’t speak the same language, but they both get it. The Mystic Army fills in with the Division to strengthen their line of defense. ¼ of the original demon horde don’t reach the Division’s front lines. The Division / Mystic army get ready. They are outnumbered 2 to 1.

“The demon scourge is in range! ETA to conflict T minus 10 seconds: 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…”

The Captains order the first wave of attacks from the long range units. Division 12 vans and enforcers reveal ground to air missiles.

“Fire!”

About twenty missiles are launched w/the first volley and make a loud whistling sound. Bubble explosions spread across the front of the flying demons heading that way. Long range heavy artilleries start to fire with loud bursting sounds. The captains yell out orders while missiles continue firing one volley after another.

“Initial attacks are looking good! Keep the pressure on them until they get close!”

“Lock and load men! The battle to protect the city starts now!”

The demon army rushes @ the Division and mystic army who gets ready for the close range conflict.

[ sanz vs tl ]

The Leviathan’s bound in place w/his head down. He watches Sanzon take a swig (omnivision). He murmurs a spell under his breath. Sweat drops down the side of his head. Even though he couldn’t move, he could still caste spells. He didn’t have much time to make his attack. Sanzon attacks. TL think that Sanzon wouldn’t be able to stop himself once committed to the attack, but Sanzon was moving too fast. TL’s attack wouldn’t have formed in time, even though it was just going to be an ice lance for Sanzon to kabob/screwer himself.

Suddenly humanoid Kyd appears next to TL to save him @ the time that Sanzon rushes down and holds his hand out at Sanzon at the critical moment. A shadow orb in his hands pulls Sanzon into it (Shadow Void Prison, Void + Shadow Custom, Supreme) kinda like Mirror Door.

“Suck it!”

Instead of Sanzon’s momentum being used for a super powerful attack vs TL, it’s used against him to suck him into another realm.

A first the alternate realm would be dark. Then Sanzon would “wake up” inside of one of his own fantasies. He would be in a bed inside a house he should recognize in Northern Heights. He would be able to hear Lauren and her family. It would be a normal/ peaceful/sunny day. He’d be able to smell fresh food being cooked, etc. He temporarily forget the battle he was just in.

[ seijin vs treshin ]

The high priest answers her.

“We must give it to Merkus! He’ll know what to do…! But I do not know where he can be. He must have returned to Heaven’s Gates…”

Treshin looks at Izuya when he arrives. He looks confused. He realizes something.

“You were with Merkus...? Quickly, you must take this child to see him, Kami-sama!”

[ marcos vs val/muk ]

After the first bite (destructive x1) it’s like Marcos bit into something hard while eating something soft. He pushes the barrier and Valkrist around with his tongue to try to get a better tooth positioning on it to bite down. The barrier was tough tho, like beef jerky which made him want to spit it out. When the RRD hits, it hits hard. It explodes in Marcos’s mouth and he’s not ready for it, so instead of swallowing, he spits. B/c he’s a dragon, his spit is kinda like rushing fire (dmg = fierce). Even tho the dmg wouldn’t push Mukhya out of his mouth, the momentum would. B/c Mukhya’d be strong enough to resist being spit out if he had been resisting it instead of performing another spell. B/c of this the first telekinesis happens on his way out and the second one is interrupted. Both Mukhya and Valkrist are ejected and Marcos’s head rocks back as his jaw breaks & he loses several teeth. The dragon falls on his back and causes the Heavens to shudder.

“Stop!”

Humanoid Rayje floats in the air to the side. She is about 40 yds high up. She’s looking @ Mukhya.

“You. Why are you doing this? It’s over. This place is already destroyed. Fighting us isn’t going to bring it back. You should be trying to join us!”

While she’s talking a Humanoid Ai’des floats down on the opposite side of them about 100 ft away (Demonic Arts).

“…”

He casts untrans and expel on Mukhya and Valkrist (casting queue). This would bring them back to base attributes.

// happy easter

Notes:
 
Shingine Add-On Breakdown:
 

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 am

Duel: Marcos

The blessed explosion connects with great success. Knowing that I had not over channeled the spell, the blessing had to have worked. The two telekinetic pushes against the bottom and roof of the massive dragon's mouth were pushed consecutively, so both would have triggered around the same time. If the force of this spit or coughing action did still produce enough force to move me completely out of his mouth, it would not stop me from opening the lid in the one responsible for so much pain and suffering rendered on my people. Why? Because I swore that nothing prevent me from having my vengeance... nothing would stop me from removing him from existence! For the next two turns... I AM A JUGGERNAUT, BISH!!

When Marcos plunges towards the ground, he would not be alone. Unless his head has been severed or completely destroyed due the amount of cranial damage inflicted (if the Omega Telekinesis stands), I would be following him down.

If he is still alive and I am flying with him, my flight path should encircle him several times at Supreme ++ as I cast the finale or at least what I hope to be the finale. As soon as he would hit the ground, I would activate the spell, "Kunashi Power, REND!!" Considering my proximity, the invisible beam would not have far to go in order to enter his body. If successful...

BEGIN EPIC FATALITY CGI VS. MARCOS wrote:
It would appear as though my hands had vanished. The dragon's body (or Marcos' humanoid form if he reverted back) would glow from the inside with a bright and chaotic looking silver light. Next, its chest would open violently and with A LOT (it's a massive dragon) of blood spurting everywhere. The silver light would form into what look like talons clutching a large dark orb of energy before my arms bright away from one another to rip what symbolizes (or is) the Dark Soul of Marcos! The severed halves would then shred to pieces within my spatial grasp. "Forgive me, my brothers. I should have been here to protect you. Accept this as atonement."

Since I am (or should be) relatively on the ground or close to it hovering over Marcos' body (corpse I hope) I would not hear Rayje's words yet or be where Ai'des targeted his spells unless he knew that I would be here instead of there in which case, my armor would erect a barrier to protect against the debuffing spells. I am still unaware of his presence at the moment. I am filled with a deep sorrow at the carnage that surrounds me. This is perhaps my worst of emotions to feel. The last time I felt it... was a painful time long ago that I care not to relive.

Roll - if necessary
1) Void - Soul Ripper - P - Fierce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 am

wc: 284 | 6,739
pc: 19
Location:Close to Jyn's position, within sensing distance of him.

Her concerns were with Jyn and no one else at the moment and she saw him, with Penny next to him from her position looking to be helping him. Izumi also noticed the demon that was running in Penny and Jyn's direction and her eyes widened as she looked back toward's Jyn and Penny. That was when Jyn had disappeared from Penny's side and appeared several feet away. Her heart went at ease seeing that she changed her direction to the location that Jyn had appeared to and she would swoop down. Of course she saw when he dropped to a knee. Izumi would land after he stood and she would stand next to him. Her golden wings folding behind her as she looked at him worried as she let Rhapsody on the ground. "Oh Jyn, are you okay?" she had been worried about him when thing's had gotten worse after that huge explosion of the nuke, and the combining of the past with the present.

She didn't know whether he had been alive then. Though she could at least stop worrying at much. That super demon had her set back, if she had not been stuck there she would have been here much sooner than now. Though his kneeling at her worried about him being okay. Though her hair were still in the form of living snaykes, and the golden wings still stuck from her back, but she still hid the rest of her gorgyn appearance, so as not to turn people to stone just by looking at them. The snaykes hissed and slithered upon her head poking out from underneath and the sides of the helmet she wore.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
 
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:32 am

The answer was given to her. Merkus. That was right! The Merkus of this time was alive? Wait, no he shouldn't be. They came from the past, thus this was their future which mean's Merkus should be gone? At least that's what Seijin though, but Treshin always knew best, so she figured maybe what she had thought about what she had once thought and figured that maybe there was two worlds with two copies of everything, just one world was far ahead of the other. So Merkus of this time, should still exist. Now it was the matter of trying to find Merkus. It was going to be difficult given that she didn't know how to find him.

Then the voice of Izuya broke into the conversation. She turned in his direction and blinked several times as she saw him standing there. Speaking his strange lingo like he usually did. "Sir Izuya?" she uttered as she clutched the gem to her chest and looked at him a bit happy to see him actually. It was someone she knew so it made her feel happy to run into someone she knew. She looked at Treshin when he stated for him to take her to Merkus. She blinked at looked at Izuya with hopeful eyes. Her earthly eyes sparkling at him. "You know where he is located, sir Izuya? P-please oh please, take me to him. I have to deliver something to him. It's very important that I get it to him." she pleaded to him.

Word count: 260 | 5,014
Post count: 18
Location: Saichuushigai / City Metro -Temple of Light - Speaking with Treshin and Izuya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Izuya is all smiles until he gets called on his true nature as a Kami. With the close eyed smile he offers, he pauses for a moment after both the old man and girl ask him if he could get them to Merkus with a blank, “eh?...” The edge of his mouth twitches slightly as he holds the smile, now allowing his outer appearance to crack and show his thoughts within. Inside there is a sudden burst of panic as he laments the fact that he didn’t have a clue where Merkus actually physically was among the times and realms. “Take you to Merkus, you say,” he repeats the question back in order to give him a bit of time to calculate what he should say. Reading the surface thoughts of the two in attendance, he knew that it was not a game and they had something that they actually thoughts would save the earth. He recounted this as annoying, but soon offered up a solution in his usual promise making fashion as he jovially assures, “of course! If mi’lady wishes me to deliver something to Merkus, I shall do so. Do you perhaps want to give it to me to give him to… or do you have your heart set on coming with me?” If she just gave him the thing, he could just vanish for a while and then come back saying that the delivery had been made and then move on with things.

246

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm

.: Present Realm

I feel Izumi as she comes to my side before my gaze shifts to catch her in her battle ready status with snake hair and wings folding behind her back garbed in armor of some type and a helm. It wasn’t necessarily a settling sight to see your girlfriend with living, hissing and moving hair dressed like a ronin warrior, but still Izumi’s aura was at least comforting as was the caring tone in her voice and her gentle features. I assure her, “I’m fine, I just got stabbed by something in the leg and it’s been bothering me for a little while now.” Motioning in the southern direction that I was heading, I inform, “the Division is creating a line of defense south of here. I’m trying to reach that, since it will be safer than being out here…” In the middle of speaking my gaze is pulled upwards as I hear a loud and telling whistling noise reverberate throughout the air ending with multiple blast explosions in the sky to our side, yet still close to being above our position. Looking towards the south, I could see trails of smoke where the rocket propelled projectiles were being fired from the Division’s position to the approaching demon army. I speak, “it’s already started. It’s not going to be safe to stay between the Division and the enemy.” Looking to Izumi, I ask, “can you teleport us to central northern heights? That should put us behind the Division’s main line of…” My voice is cut for a moment as I reach down and grip the leg that was still bothering me. The wound that I had gained from the vulture like creature would be discolored where the initial entry of the poison strike had occurred. “…defense,” I complete my previous sentence, trying to move on.

305 / 10513

Attributes: Average
Status: Poisoned 4/10
Summary: Informing Izumi.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- -
[ overall ]

yochi is reeling from the realm merging. the sound of the division battle rings around the city. the west part of the city is covered by the forests of the past realm. smoke rises up all around in places, etc. for right now there's not much demon presence in the city cept for the ones that already were living there. ppl are scared, there's no electricity, and most communications are down.

koutakushi is almost in ruins. there was wide scale destruction brought on by the pillars. demons run around freely. there's only a few places that have angels fighting back. the city's (nalco) mostly been evacuated. you can't see all the pillars around the city any more. the only pillar still in elder mode is marcos. a lot of concentrated spiritual energy (i.e. you can feel it from anywhere near the city) comes from the area where marcos is fighting mukhya and valkrist and where TL is/was fighting Sanzon.

onitoshi's kinda f'd up thx to it being the battle ground for the hogasha.

[ hogasha battle ]

Merkus channels a large amount of energy and then blasts it @ Dem. Bleaus dashes @ Dem so fast it looks like he vanishes. The Book of Creation enters in Dem completely. Dem exerts a huge amount of energy that breaks up Merkus’s blast and keeps Bleaus back. Dem’s skin turns black. Red tear lines get drawn from his eyes on his chin. His straw hat deteriorates. His clothes turn gold with red trim. A golden halo forms over his head and black devil wings spread out from his back. A big silver ring about the size of his body appears behind him invisibly held in place.

Bleaus composes. He forms a broad sword in his right hand. Before he can attack Dem he has to dodge an invisible attack. Merkus tries to help but has to dodge too. It looks like they’re dodging for no reason but Dem is actually able to move so fast to attack them and return that it doesn’t even look like he’s moved at all. Merkus channels energy to combine with Bleaus’s energy. They appear over Dem about 4 stories high and blast pure white energy down. They’re counter blasted by a huge black column of GTFO. They’re blasted through the ceiling of Onitoshi back into Yochi’s sky (near N7). The blast is big enough to be seen from just about anywhere. Merkus falls to the ground with his eyes closed. Bleaus smokes with energy, but can still fly (about 4 stories up). Shards of his shield fall down under him.

[ div12/mystics vs demon horde ]

The Mystic Army has no way to communicate w/Div12 w/o the priestess, but they know that it’s about to go down o.o. They get ready. The Division has their first incoming. Flying and running demons make a bee line for the Division blockage. By now the demons are close enough to engage in gun fire. The demons that are attacking (average/strong) attack with energy projectiles with small radius damage (10/15 ft). Demons with shields are able to protect stronger demons around them (strong). The mystic creatures have to wait until the demons get in Melee range. Small explosions happen around the Division front lines. There is gunfire, missile fire, magic blasts and grenades everywhere.

“They’re fighting back with energy blasts!”

“Keep vehicle based shields at full power! Protect the magic icons!”

“The west flank is taking heavy bombardment from sky units! Redirect missiles 25 degrees west!”

One of the captain’s calls to check on the commissioner’s location.

[ val/muk vs marcos ] – Elder Mode Size Reference 1, 2

Correction: blessed explosion hit > muk is pushed out the mouth > the telekinesis semi hits > Muk follows him down. All previous conditions apply (i.e. Both Mukhya and Valkrist are ejected and Marcos’s head rocks back as his jaw breaks & he loses several teeth). B/c of the size of the mouth cleared up in the size reference (it’s bigger than 25 ft) Val can possibly be outside of the range of the radiant rejection dome. Rayje still yell’s stop when she does. She’s still in the air. B/c Muk moved & the image of Ai’des was based on Muk’s position he floats down and does the same thing (i.e. While she’s talking a Humanoid Ai’des floats down on the opposite side of them about 100 ft away (Demonic Arts). He casts untrans and expel on Mukhya and Valkrist (casting queue, during the CGI). This would bring them back to base attributes). The soul ripper hits (dunno bout all that CGI nonsense). Rayje flies down and tries to grab Mukhya by the shirt and yell at him. Her body is glowing red.

“Hey, are you listening to me?!”

Ai'des channels. Elsewhere... A feel of blood lust comes from somewhere far away.

[ seijin vs treshin ]

Treshin believes in Izuya.

“Our fate is in your hands, Kami-sama!”

He looks at Seijin and then walks off to go help more people.

\\ bleaus bless over with, shingine add on no longer in use

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 pm

wc: 374 | 7,113
pc: 20
Location: Portalling to Central Northern Heights

Izumi listened to him rather concerned about what stabbed him. But she held back her question for the moment, she couldn't heal him in the middle of demon's fighting. Though how was she going to deal with attempting to heal him. She had a new trick she could try, but it would seem a bit weird and she didn't know how Jyn would react to it. Though for now her attention had been taken by the loud noises and sounds of the missiles being fired and making contact with their targets or the ground. Seems like something was starting, she looked back to Jyn who confirmed it and she freaked when he stopped in mid-sentence and reached down to grab his wound.

"Jyn! Oh god, Jyn. Are you sure it was a simple stab wound?" She reached out for him and helped him up to his feet, though she did have to get him out of there. She looked at him and then around. "Let's get you out of here." she stated. She had to portal him to central northern heights that was her destination. Izumi closed her eyes a moment as she held onto Jyn helping him up to his feet. "Balance against me if you need to hun." she stated as she would then chant her spell soon after. "Passing between the boundaries of space and time."

A few seconds after her chant a black orb would manifest it self and drop down into the group like liquid before it opened up slowly and light began to shine from it as the portal was opening. Once it fully opened it connected with the destination in mind, Central Northern Heights. Izumi would look at Jyn. "Come on. Lets get you out of here and heal you up." she stated still rather worried. she looked down at her feet and her salamander looked at her. "Rhapsody, get in." she stated as it quarked and moved into the portal and disappear. Izumi would help Jyn, if he needed it, to get into the portal so herself and him would disappear to reappear at the wanted location to which when they passed through all the way. The portal would close afterwards.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
 
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 pm


Birds and bacon. I could smell it from downstairs. Slowly, my eyes would open to reveal a world that I had been part of before leaving. It was all to protect these people, these humans who had kept me safe while I regained my spiritual composure back to its former self. All of that didn’t matter though. Sitting up, the door to my room would open revealing a young lady, beautiful and radiant in the morning light, who would waltz in to inform me breakfast was going to be ready. Everything here was perfect. Sliding out of the blue and white blankets, I would stretch for a moment before pulling on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. Lauren’s father would have been home for the day unless he was out golfing. I could assume that from smell of bacon and the fact that Lauren was here, and not on her way to school. I would smile at her, a faint, happy, casual smile. Everything was as it should have been, I was at my earthly home.
“I’ll be down shortly.”

Taking a seat on the end of my bed, I would look out across the open window before picking up the glass from my nightstand. A cup of water was always there, every night when I went to sleep. it was good to be back.

Tech :
Notes : 200/ 200 | 050 / 200
Locate : unknown
Wordz : 205/ 5371

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 pm

.: Central Northern Heights

I wouldn’t be able to say that I wasn’t terribly concerned about the injury that I had taken and I wasn’t able to answer Izumi’s question on if it were just a simple wound or not. I figured that I may have been cursed or infected with something if it were to turn out like this, though I could have no idea of just what I had been stabbed with; for this reason I felt demons were icky, or at least most of them. With a nod, I come to my feet as she speaks of getting got out of here. Looking towards Shiori, I would comment, “you’d better come along too, it’s not safe here.” I didn’t know how safe it would be in an area with Shiori and Izumi, but at least I would offer to take her out of harm’s way. As for the lackey in the hideous coat, he could make his own portal if needed, or die fighting the Oni that was coming after him. I didn’t take well to people who threatened me when I wasn’t paying attention to them.

The portal finally opens and I come with Izumi as we make our way into the shining light of the portal with her salamander. On arrival to our location, recognizing the area, I realize, “we could have simply teleported to my house… that way I could have seen if I had something to wrap this leg up with.” That aside, I knew I had to check on the status of the Division. With that thought, my cell rings. On answering it, I hear one of the captains inquiring on my current position. I advised that I should be south of their position and would attempt to make it to the line of defense as soon as possible. I stubbornly didn’t want an injury to keep me from doing my job. The call is ended and I return the phone to my pocket. Looking to Izumi, I give a light smile and mention, “one hell of a day, isn’t it?”

345 / 10858

Attributes: Average
Status: Poisoned 5/10

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Ijin would gaze at Izuya and listen to him and see how he reacted. Something was off to her about how he reacted and it in truth worried her. High Priest Treshin seemed quick to trust him, but Seijin was worried about his reactions. She believed his words, but she didn't believe his body language. As he asked about her giving him the gem, she clutched it tighter to her chest, remembering the words of the guardian. She shook her head. "I must deliver it." She felt she had to, and she was ready to do it herself and search for him Treshin had things handled here, they didn't need her here. "Please sir Izuya, do not lie. If you do not know where he is located, it's okay, this is not a time to make fib's else wise not only our world but your world as well will be gone." Her eyes tears up. She couldn't wait any longer. "I will go myself. Watchers guides my wingless flight." She chanted as her body began to float up. She looked at Izuya. "Whether you come with...." she stopped mid-sentence as she heard loud noises and then noticed a rumble scatter through the area and she looked in the direction of it, N7, and stared. "W-what was that?" she asked not really asking for an answer. She stared in that direction and clenched the gem to her chest. She needed to head towards the fighting and she knew it, her chances to find Merkus would be slim, but he must be where the fighting is at. Looking back toward's Izuya she held a worried expression. "I must get this to him myself. please, help me get to him." her earthly colored eyes warmed up, and sparkled as they glistened with water.

Word count: 300 | 5,314
Post count: 19
Location: Saichuushigai / City Metro -Temple of Light - Speaking with Treshin and Izuya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

On arrival into the heavenly realm, my senses immediately pick up on the strong signatures and where they were at. Without haste, I advise my two towering black canines to follow behind me as I rushed towards the heavenly city of Nalco. The plain fact was that I was currently faster than them at the moment and that fact was made even truer when using my wind and movement based abilities to accelerate me forwards. Snowball and Spot would have to catch up to me after I reached wherever it was that I decided I needed to be; in the meantime they could enjoy running and not being in battle. In my rushing towards the city, my direction is altered as I head towards one of the larger concentrations of spiritual presence. The ground below me and area around me blurs under my new found speed as I make my rush at full speed while utilizing god speed in fifty foot intervals.

In my running, I come across the area of strong spiritual presence where I recognize a figure in red robes with long platinum locks standing in the air, or at least he looked like the guy who I had come across fighting against the ice demon in the city. As I arrive, I am in time to see large metallic spikes fall from the air, which drew my attention to two more familiar figures as if this were some type of odd reunion. On my approach, I catch the white suited blonde guy’s attack and see him get sucked into the palm of the kid who I had fought earlier in Yochi. My teeth grit as my body accelerates forwards, approaching the distance of 50 feet from my acquired target.

The male in bondage was not a worry; I approach from the side at my current ascended rate of movement. I was hoping to get my attack off before the kid would be able to compose from his suction attack. Still, within his range of sensing, I knew he might know my attack was coming, so ambushing him would be hard; thus with that in mind, I feign to attack head on from his right side, not attempting to mask my presence too much to be obvious, with my right arm pulled back for a heavy punch. Just before reaching weapon melee range of the kid, my body flickers and vanishes as I appear on the opposite side of him to continue my punching motion with my fist aimed for his face (Human Melee, MA Fighting, Ascended) as my left fist is drawn back to my waist and my forwards foot planting to his inside to cut his proximity and countering options. After throwing the first punch, if it connected, the left fist would rocket out, aiming for the center torso, or side ribcage of the kid at this short range, hopefully invoking a leaning of his body (Human Melee, MA Fighting, Ascended), which if connected would be followed by the rising of my left knee (Human Melee, MA Fighting, Ascended) aimed for his forehead or upper body, which would likewise be followed by a rotating drop kick with the opposite right foot aimed at his chest to push him back and thus end the combo. If all of this connected, I would land on my feet with a “wooo” and wipe my nose with my thumb demanding, “what did you do with the blonde headed business suit?! Undo it now!”

583 / 5965
Attributes: Ascended (3/5)
HP: 200 / 200
STA: 200 / 200 (-18, reductions pending)

Used: Godspeed (10), Human Melee (2) x4

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Izuya would soon realize that he wasn’t being very convincing to the priestess. With that realization, he fixes his idiosyncrasies in order to move along more smoothly, though he does give an internal, ‘shit’ when she states that she has to deliver it herself. The departure of the old fart was good enough to move on, but as it would seem, the priestess was a bit more dramatic in her role. He begins to come up with some lines to put her heart at ease, but around the time that would happen, before he could offer up any shojo bubbles and hold the side of her face with a generic line of reassurance, they would both be interrupted by the events of the Hogasha’s battle. With this, Izuya is put in a bit of awe to see that much power outputted again, though the energy source didn’t seem to be the same as the white column either; energies that large were, at least to him, very distinctive. This suggested perhaps maybe two super powers responsible and at war. His gaze shifts back down to Seijin as her watery eyes tug at him and he sighs and explains in a caring tone, “priestess, it’s too dangerous for a mortal like you to go running about carelessly. Mou…” He rubs his hand through the strands of his hair and partially complains while looking to the side, “Well, I guess I’ll just have to protect you…” His gaze shifts back to where the energy column of death had been as he murmurs in his thoughts, ‘but against that… It might even rip me out of being intangible…’ Still, Izuya hadn’t lived the way he did all this time by now being able to get out of a bind; after all, this was all to earn brownie points as part of his real life H game now being on the Innocent Miko-chan arc. Wasting no further time Izuya declares, “well, let’s get closer. Something tells me if Merkus was anywhere, he’d be around there.” He closes his eyes and murmurs lightly thinking of an area near where he saw the energy column, “this will be faster than trying to fly a couple miles…” He figured the casino area would be close to it, so he would try for there since it was familiar to him. With that said he opens an oscillating portal of light energy before them and offers for Seijin, “ladies first.” After walking through the portal, the both of them would be standing on the rooftop of the casino. From there, Izuya would get a better feel for his surroundings to see if he felt something super spiritually pure… other than Seijin.

451

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm

wc: 256 | 7,369
pc: 21
Location: Central Northern Heights

Jyn had given warning for Shiori to enter, so the portal was left open for a little while just enough time for her to enter the portal, but if she didn't the portal would just close. Izumi's concern was with Jyn and she was going to heal him somehow. She would look at him after they had portaled and she merely giggled and shook her head with a nervous look upon her face about his comment about portaling to his house. She then looked towards Rhapsody who was looking around the area and she looked back at Izumi. Izumi then looked toward's Jyn as he was listening to the call he had been given. She turned her gaze toward's the city and stared off seeing signs of destruction in the sky.

Jyn finished his call and she looked back at him as she would nod in agreement. "Yeah, one hell of a day. Let me take a look at that leg." she looked around for someplace Jyn could sit and spotted a near by bench on the side walk. "Come on over here and I'll take a look at it, how are you feeling?" She asked him rather worried about his condition wondering if he was getting any better or feeling any worse. The snaykes in her hair slither and moved silently peeking out to look at Jyn given that they knew how Izumi feel about him so they were gazing at him just too see what he would look like.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
 
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 pm

She wasn't going about carelessly, at least she didn't see it that way. She was going to be careful, but she was willing to sacrifice herself if it meant saving the world by giving this gem to Merkus. She looked at him as he said that, but she wasn't going to back off from taking the gem to Merkus. Though he then said he was going to protect her had her heart fluttered as she smiled seeing that he was going to help her instead of trying to stop her. "Thank you sir Izuya." she stated as she floated next to him as she stared up at him, presuming that he's taller than her. Seijin was ready and prepared, human's had to build their own path, just like the guardian said, their survival wasn't going to be acquired without them struggling for it. She looked toward's the energy column and then to him as she nodded. He then created that same light like that time and she looked to him and nodded her head as she would go through the portal first, having that same funny feeling going through her.

After teleporting through it she found herself on top of a building that she wasn't familiar with and she looked around the area pondering about their location wondering. This was going to be hard, it would have been harder fi she went on alone as the only thing she had to rely upon was her sight of the energy column, but even then that would only stay bright for so long. After a while she would look back to Izuya who had appeared through the portal as well and she smiled feeling rather safe that he was there. "Thank you again." she stated as she bowed to him lightly. She looked out as she asked. "So can you feel him near by?" she didn't really have the ability to sense like he did.

Word count: 328 | 5,624
Post count: 20
Location: Saichuushigai / City Metro -Temple of Light - Speaking with Treshin and Izuya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 pm

After the teleport, Izuya takes a few steps on the roof of the casino until he comes to the edge. His right foot rests on the elevated lip of the roof with his right arm leaning down and resting on that leg’s knee with him looking over the edge in a casual manner; they were over five stories up depending on the overall majesty of the casino. He turns to her as he hears the question come in and then returns his gaze back to the realm merged streets below. Not really sure, he looks to her and says, “stay here…” With that, he flies off of the roof and lowers in altitude, moving about the area for a matter of moments to circle around as quickly and discretely as he could to attempt to get some type of spiritual reading on Merkus. He eventually feels something and comes to a vantage point where he can see an angelic body with a large amount of power fallen on the ground in the distance. “Bingo…” he murmurs to himself, also realizing that at least another insanely powerful being was in the air and seemingly waiting for something. Turning around, he heads back to Seijin to inform her of the news. While heading back to her, he speaks into her mind, “I’ve found Merkus; I’m coming back to you. He’s on the ground, it looks like he may be hurt. We’re going to have to be careful because I think he’s still in the middle of a battle along with another powerful Kami.”

261

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 am


Beginning of the End

My eyes narrow at the sight of the armor fragments flying into the air as my blade strikes the back of the angel. Although he was showing to be annoying at less he isn't going to die too fast on me. The crimson gaze watches as he struggles to get up. It looks as if I was wrong and he was just a walking corpse now. My lips bend into a grin as he speaks and it sounds as if there is some fight still left in him. An angry Kamikonjou... how unsightly. "I am Shukumei no Tsubame, the 108th Hō-ō. Former Knight Lieutenant of 4th Division of the Heavenly Knights." My blade comes up to point at him. "In the name of the one and only true god, the forgotten Watcher that has been nameless. I shill end you." After giving the kami the honor of knowing the name of the one that is about to kill him and who I serve. I wait for him to recover and pickup his blade. The column of energy created by Fay rushes past us as it covers the ruins of the main part of the temple and some of the grounds around it. Taking it all of it to a park with in New Arden.

WC: 214/4376
HP: 200/200 STA: 162/200 | HP: 120/120 STA: 104/120
Attributes: Strong | Weak
Attack: Resting, Loc changed to New Arden
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire]
Transformation: Onihumetransformation
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- -
[ hogasha battle ]

Merkus slowly gets off the ground and dusts his shoulders off. His radiant white robes were dull and gray. Bleaus looks down from floating in the air. He starts to caste a healing spell on Merkus, but he stops him.

“Please save your energy… he’s coming…”

Bleaus stops. He looks back to the big hole that Dem’s blast made and readies his sword. Dem’s hole bulges with energy. The energy grows in girth getting bigger and bigger and stretches the hole out (current whole/abyss size around 1 city block). Dem’s body floats up in the middle of stretching the hole out. The black energy condenses and surrounds Dem’s body like a huge passive orb shield (about 25 ft around him) w/ energy spikes. Dem keeps rising in altitude. Bleaus notices that any matter that touches the barrier gets disintegrated. He looks at Merkus.

“We must become one…”

Merkus flies up beside Dem.

“I’m ready.”

Both of them glow with power. They kinda resemble two shining stars in the night sky. The two stars merge into one. The result is a big supernova blast of white energy. The energy fills the skies. When the energy fades there’s just one person standing there. Merkus and Bleaus combined to make Avalon. Avalon wears a robe of light with white angel wings of purified energy. There are two silver halos hovering over its head: an inner halo and an outer halo. His skin is pure white with gold markings that can be seen on his face and hands. He gives out the spirit signature of both Bleaus and Merkus.

[ div12 vs demon army ]

The bright light interrupts the battle.

“What the hell was that?!”

“It came from behind us…”

“Keep all focus on the enemy in front of us.”

The battle rages on. A few building with Div12 members using RPGs are hit hard by magic attacks. Some of the vehicles are targeted. A few demons fight through the bullets and missiles and make it to the Division’s front lines. The mystic animals cover the Division front lines. The mystic army attacks the demons head on with melee and short ranged magic and physical attacks. Shield types erect barriers around squadrons. So far the Division’s able to hold their ground.

[ sanzon ]

Nothing out of the ordinary yet.

[ arch angel vs fate/fay ]

The arch angel doesn’t believe her.

“You lie and no nothing, Oni. But I guess that’s your nature.”

He reaches down and picks his sword back up. He looks around at the city around him. It was very discouraging. He looks back at Fate. He rushes @ her w/a glide and slashes horizontally at her. If that missed, he would try another slash, moving at her if she moved with a back handed slash the other way.

(( portals dun move ))

[ kyd vs seiki ]

The shadow orb that sucked Sanzon in hardens and becomes a black crystal orb. Kyd closes his hand around it and smiles.

“Got him!”

He turns to look at The Leviathan who was still bound in the magic bind. Kyd teases him.

“Really...? It looks like you got your ass ki…”

In the middle of him talking The Leviathan looks past him and sees Seiki. Kyd turns around just in time to create a black shadow wall to try and block, but he’s caught off guard when Seiki appears behind him. The combo knocks Kyd through his shadow barrier and to the ground. Kyd rolls into a crouch. He dropped the crystal orb somewhere but didn’t know where (not readily obvious atm). He looks at Seiki.

“So you really came all the way up here… not bad human… but I don’t like getting hit, and you keep hitting me… so I’m going to have to kick your ass.”

Dark arms grow out of the ground. A shadow golem pulls himself out of the ground. Kyd taunts Seiki.

“I’ll release your friend… if you can make me!”

(( seiki, ur not protected by bless n e more in spiritual realms so.... chea ))


__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Mukhya would remain silent as he looks at Ai'des without looking at him. {Perfected Omnivision} He had to gather energy together for his move. He needed to fix this. Speaking to Rayje he says telepathically, "He killed my brethren, so he is my enemy. My enemies must die. The damage is done, so be free, Rayje." A golden column of light appears around me to take me from this area. It is unclear if the armor had protected me from the spells cast by Ai'des, but that would not matter soon enough.

I would reappear within the confines of the Kunashi Shi ruins. The three surviving Kunashi who had been tasked with collecting the bodies of our fallen brethren would be there as well. I am pretty sure that they were unable to collect everyone but they had gathered enough. I begin harnessing a massive amount of energy. (If ok with Shin) They would also harness energy to support my spell. Once I had amassed enough energy on my own by sacrificing my own life force to trigger this spell, I would chant, "Blessed Ancestors of the Kunashi and Lord of the Watchers, Shintrey, lend me your strength to return what was taken from us. I need your help to save what we have left." (Requesting Miracle for Rewinding Restores on the Kunashi Shi Compound area and everything inside of it.)

Once the spell is complete, I cough up spiritual blood as I struggle to maintain consciousness. The strain was grave. I could feel my body now wearing down. Spiritual energy moves rapidly throughout the Kunashi Shi. Rune markings begin to glow on my body as I remain on one knee with both of my hands on the ground of the compound. I use the blood that I had coughed up to draw a sigil in the ground. It was to serve as a beacon I had hope. A rally point if I was able to restore the compound and my brethren. This would become the new stronghold and symbol of hope in the fight against the Pillars should this work.

HP: 112-14 (Portal) = 98 - 47 = 51
STA: 0

Used: Miracle to try and restore the Kunashi Compound along with the Kunashi themselves to the state they were before Marcos and the demons attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Seijin nodded her head as she awaited for Izuya's return after he stated he was going to go on ahead and check the situation. Her heart was racing, this was rather nerve racking, she wasn't one to be use to being around so much fighting let along being in the fighting. She watched Izuya fly off and her eyes shifted down as she pulled the gem from her chest and she gazed at it as she held it in her hands. Would this really help them? She really believed that it could. The only doubt she had was being able to get it to Merkus, she feared that she may die in the process, but even then it still guided her to complete what she was set out to do.

Izuya was finally on the way back as she heard his voice in her head stating that he found Merkus. Her heart fluttered as she smiled as she closed her hands around the gem as she was quite happy about the news, stray tears that had formed in her eyes had fallen upon the gem she held in her hands and she responded to him in her mind. "Thank goodness." It was then at this moment when Merkus and Bleaus had combined into one and even from her position Seijin saw the supernova of white energy explode and she held her arms up and crouched a little to keep herself from falling over from the rippling effect of the shock wave from the combination.

She after a while looked up to where that energy exploded from and she noticed there was someone floating there, she could tell because of their glow, but she had no idea who it was because it was still a good distance from her that she couldn't get a good detailed look of the person. She mumbled herself a chant as she began to float again. She waited for Izuya to return.

Word count: 331 | 5,955
Post count: 21
Location: Top of a Casino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:47 pm

In his rushing back towards Seijin, Izuya feels the shift in energy as Merkus gets back up and proceeds to do the fusion dance with Bleaus. Izuya pauses for a moment and turns to witness the sight as it unfolds in the air, emitted a light “tsk” at the fact that Dem couldn’t wait and Merkus couldn’t stay down and rest long enough for him to get back to Seijin and back. “It would have been easier if she gave me the thing and I could have tossed it at him and run…” he murmurs lightly before heading back along his way. Towards the end of the light show, Izuya would appear back on the rooftop of the casino with Seijin. On his arrival, he makes the comment, “I’m back, honey…! It looks like Merkus couldn’t hold on for us; he went and combined with someone.” Izuya didn’t know much about Bleaus, but he did know that it was someone strong, probably stronger than Merkus, though such a notion seemed almost crazy to most who knew of him. Izuya continues, referencing the black figure emitting godlike energy in his ascension, stating, “Their adversary seems to have unfathomable powers…” Still, with the single entity formerly known as Merkus floating in the air, there was no use in trying to find it; its location was obvious and shining. Aside from that, though, this new figure seemed very much focused on the black figure. Izuya questions, “I wonder if we should just stand down for now and let them tire each other out? I know, we can go somewhere nice, not so close to Armageddon, ne?”

273

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Heavenly Realm

Several things of interest occur below me as I continue to onlook and observe the things that were going on in this realm. Just as Sanzon seemed to be ready to deliver the deciding blows of this battle, he is denied by a child like existence and suddenly vanishes from this realm. With this, my eyebrow raises slightly not feeling settled with that occurring. It seemed like a dishonorable way to continue, as the child should have allowed The Leviathan to protect himself rather than interrupt him with such a technique. Aside from what happened, I found myself interested in what actually happened to Sanzon, whether he was erased from this world completely or simply teleported elsewhere. Looking around, Sanzon’s position didn’t seem readily available to me. Since I didn’t know the answer to a few of these questions, I decided it would be best to get closer to the action; my body move to reposition myself.

While moving I notice the familiar and seemingly reoccurring figure of the teal haired boy arrive with a semi impressive physical melee attack. His arrival distracted the other child, but left the ice demon open, thus not interrupting their battle, I simply lower from the sky next to the bound Ice Demon known as The Leviathan. In all of my awesome power with my arms folded, I speak to the side to the Ice Demon as I comment, “your battle against the Lightning Tiger was unimpressive... I am interested in your revival, where you at your strongest against him? And of that child that banished Sanzon so easily; is he stronger than you?” While speaking, I would keep enough attention on The Leviathan while seemingly watching the battle between Seiki and Kyd.

289 / 8043


__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 pm

.: Central Northern Heights

When asked to take a look at my leg, I nod and comply with the nurses orders figuring I’d better take a moment or two to let her look at it to see if something could be done so that I could be more useful after we were able to catch back up with the Division. Following her to the bench on the side walk at a limp, I take a load off and sit down on it answering, “I’m fine; it just hurts and makes it hard to walk. It’s annoying.” By now, the poison was causing more obvious physical reactions such as sweating and heavy breath. After taking a seat on the beach, I stretch my leg out to let her look at it. I inquire, “Does it look like anything you’ve seen before?” I force a grin as I tease, “does your clan have some type of special ointment that consists of something like leaves and dog poo?” I tried to stay in a light mood so she didn’t feel too worried for me, though I was in the process of trying not to really be freaked out about her hair; things like that tended to unsettle me.

Somewhere around this time there were two large sources of light in the air that seemed to demand attention. Glancing up, I watch what seemed to be the merging of two stars into one. With no reference to what may have just happened save for an overwhelming feeling of strength of oppressive power, I frown and murmur, “this world is going to hell… there’s a limit to that can happen in real life…” It seemed just the other day things were peaceful and happy with Izumi moving into my place, making me meals and allowing me some form of normalcy in m life. I wondered if those days would ever return.

312 / 11170

Attributes: Average
Status: Poisoned 6/10

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

I stand upright after the kick and watch on as the kid speaks back to me; he took some of my strongest hits pretty well. Aside from him, I wondered why the silver haired demon just sat there and watched it happen; it didn’t even look like he cared that the guy he fought with in that epic battle before was just absorbed like that. While the kid was speaking, I felt something odd since my body had come to a stop. It seemed as if there was something affecting my body in a negative way now that I was in the spiritual realm and attempting to battle here. I couldn’t describe the feeling, but it didn’t feel good, but for now I would ignore it and focus on the battle. To answer his first statements, I would call back, “I wouldn’t have to hit you if you weren’t doing wicked things! You and your kind are responsible for the way this world is now, aren’t you?” To his second statement, I didn’t know if I would consider the blonde haired demon a friend, but he did seem to be an ally to the humans. My fist clenches to the provocation and crouch slightly, getting ready for another set of attacks. He was calling his shadow monster out and I knew that if I wanted to take advantage of the strength that Natsuki gave me, I would have to act quickly; I was on a time constraint here. I would lead off first, yelling, “the one who strikes first wins!”

My hand reaches for the hilt of Goronova as I pull it around from my back and slam it into the ground all while channeling energy in this fluid process. The sword sticks vertically in the ground as I bring both hands before my chest to complete the hand seal for Fyrestryke (4) before I thrust my hands out. Flames encircle my body and then blast out towards the kid in a wave of fire energy about the size of my torso. While the fire attack was rushing towards him and hopefully gaining his immediate attention, my hand would come to the sword of light and my body would flicker and vanish (Godspeed) just before my attack should hit. I would appear upside down several feet well above Kyd with the blessed sword in hand, looking for his response to the fire to see whether he would move or block in that instant. It would be at that moment when I saw an opening that I would press off of the air (Clouddash, MOV +0.8), and shoot from the sky to his position (Acrobatic, DEX +1). In the shooting dive, I would perform a diagonally slashing attack on my arrival (Bushido, 6, Bless) aiming to strike him about his collarbone or chest.

477 / 6442
Attributes: Ascended (2/5) [ MOV & DEX at Supreme during physical attack ]
HP: 200 / 200
STA: 182 / 200 (-67, reductions pending)

Used: Firestryker (28), Godspeed (10), Clouddash (8), Acrobatics (7), Weapon Melee (14)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:01 am

Seijin gazed out towards the lights that had combined to one. Was Merkus in that light? She recognized that light from the time before when she met him in her own time. It's rather odd to say that she recognized the light, but she was able to recognize it somehow. "Merkus" she muttered to herself before Izuya had arrived by calling her 'honey' She looked over at him and gave him a light bow and a gentle. "Welcome back, Sir Izuya." He stated something about Merkus combing with someone and she gazed back, her brows furrowed together with worry. This brought a problem as to how they would get the gem to him. "We can't leave, no, not yet." she stated at the end of Izuya's comment about leaving somewhere. Seijin kept her eyes focused towards Avalon. "If he has combined to make that, then that one must get the gem."

Seijin though held the problem of getting the gem to Avalon. She looked at Izuya as she asked a question. "May you send him a message in his mind? Like you spoke to me in mine?" She looked at him rather hopeful. "Pass him heed of a gem I received from the Cloister of Light. That I wish to give it to him. Maybe it could help him defeat that evil that he is fighting." She wasn't sure how far Izuya's power's went or if he could even make a connection with Avalon, but it wouldn't hurt to try right? Seijin wasn't certain, but she knew she didn't want to leave until the gem was in possession of Avalon.

Word count: 275 | 6,230
Post count: 22
Location: Top of a Casino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 am

wc: 551 | 7,920
pc: 22
Location: Central Northern Heights

Izumi assisted Jyn as needed to the bench and had him sit down as she would crouch before him allowing a single armored knee to touch the ground as she would listen to him state that he was fine, though she didn't really believe that with the way he was walking by now. Izumi placed her spade down beside her flat on the floor as she would just sigh. "You don't seem fine." she stated as she looked at him standing up when she noticed that he was sweating and looking a bit out of breath, her brows furrowed together as she leaned towards him a moment before he put out his leg to show her the wound.

Asking if she saw anything like that she knelt back down and moved his pant leg up a bit careful not to touch the wound and her eyes widened as she saw it. Izumi though major's in film, also held a minor in medicine. She looked up at him not really finding his joke funny, given that she saw something serious. "Jyn, it looks horrible, the flesh there is turning all black and swollen." At this point she too took notice of the light and looked in it's direction for the moment seeing the stars combine and merge before the explosion which caused her to squint her eyes as raise a hand above her eyes to give 'shade' to them. She looked back to him worried. "You're sweating and look tired, if I had to guess it Jyn, you've been poisoned." She rolled up the pant leg a bit more as she took a moment to think. "Hopefully the poison isn't anything to serious and we caught it on time, but you must have been doing something right after you were stabbed given the fighting." somewhere in between there she began to mutter to herself as she was calculating something in her head. "I'm going to have to try something, so don't freak out." she frowned at this as she concentrated a moment as the helmet piece seemed to have 'grown' as it really just added an eye cover as a slab of steel covered over her eyes.

This covered her vision completely and her skin began to scale up as she fully immersed herself into her gorgyn form. Claws appeared as well, fangs would have to. This wasn't really a form she liked to take, especially in front of Jyn as it was just unsightly and ugly. "Jyn remember how I stated I've acquired new abilities with this transformation that seemed to be linked into my family. She grabbed her spade with her left hand and opened her right palm. "it affected my blood as well." This was another ability she didn't tell him about. She cut her palm over the edge of the blade, she began to bleed from the right hand and she would bring it over to his stab wound. Allowing for her blood to drop on his wound and drip into it. She winced from the pain, but it's effects would so quickly be felt. "The blood that flows through the right half of my blood, is a cure-all medicine that can heal just about anything and cure just about any afflictions." The wound began to revert backward's.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
 
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected
Gorgyn Blood: Perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: dedicated to psi prince t_t   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- -
[ hogasha battle ]

Avalon speaks out loud as a way for Merkus and Bleaus communicating in their coexistence.

“Dem’s transformation is incomplete. He has yet to absorb the power he needs to enter into the Realm of the Watchers. We must stop him now.”

Avalon holds his arm out to the side. Two glowing disks separate from each other and create a thick 10 foot long white sword with two golden linings etched into the center of the blade and a golden hilt. Avalon grabs the hilt and vanishes. He appears in front of Dem and slashes. The slash hits the top of Dem’s barrier, but is stopped. The force of the slash is so strong that it cuts the ground far below them. Dem keeps rising in altitude like he was never hit. The sword glows and Avalon presses down. The sword cuts through the barrier, but Dem catches it in his hand just before it hits his head.

“How weak…”

The barrier eats away at the sword a little bit at a time. Avalon presses one hand against the barrier. The black barrier turns white where it gets touched and the purification spreads out. Dem shoots a blast @ Avalon who releases his sword, flips and then blasts down a white column of energy. The energy is channeled through the sword that was already in the barrier and then spreads out through the barrier. Dem pulls down the sword and then throws it back & spinning @ Avalon. Avalon catches it. Dem holds out his hand.

“Blade of Creation…”

A sword about the size of a sky scraper thrusts out of nothingness attacking Avalon from the side. Avalon turns and blocks it with his sword. He’s driven back. Dem resumes floating up. The barrier around him shoots energy chains at Avalon. Avalon parries the huge sword and evades the chains. Suddenly he is grabbed by the back of the neck. Dem’s arm is in a portal with the other end of the portal behind Avalon. Dem pulls Avalon into the portal when he pulls his arm out. This pulls Avalon into Dem’s barrier. Avalon’s body is assaulted by the negative energy while being choked from behind. Avalon thrusts his sword back @ Dem, but Dem catches and stops it with his other hand.

[ mukhya vs marcos battlegrounds ]

Ai’des spells hit while Mukhya was in his CGI delusion (( xD )). The effects are already on him by the time he finished his attack and noticed Ai’des. Defeated, Marcos reverts to human form on the ground. B/c Rayje is kinda holding his shirt she’s teleported with him when he dips out. Tiamat slashes out @ Mukhya w/nails & sonic energy just as he teleports. Just missed him. He gets away. She ignores the Ai’des decoy image that’s set 100 ft away.

“Ai’des… Where did they go?!”

A monstrous black aura surrounds Tiamat. The first Ai’des decoy image disappears. Four images of Ai’des appear one after another in front of Tiamat. The Ai’des clones point towards the Kunashi Compound and then vanish one at a time. Tiamat looks that way.

“Ai’des, take care of Marcos or I’ll kill you. Twice in one day… unforgiveable… unforgivable…!”

She powers up and vanishes (Anti Chant, Casting Queue). A cloaked image of Ai’des appears next to Marcos’s still body. He looks down.

“…”

[ kunashi ruins ]

MIRACLE

The 3 Kunashi are able to gather together 15 other fallen Kunashi by the time that Mukhya gets there. 10 additional Kunashi were already lying around the ruins from when it got hit. Rayje lets go of Mukhya, her body stops glowing red and she watches what he does. The mighty Shentray hears Mukhya’s prayers. A huge halo hovers and rotates over the Kunashi territory and a bright light shines down on it (( inconspicuous? )). Pieces of the compound start to animate/rebuild. Bodies of the fallen Kunashi glow. The process is slow and draining for the Three Disciples too. Rayje sees this, but she doesn’t try to stop him. Instead she admires Mukhya. She runs to his side when he coughs up blood. Her voice isn’t as hard as it normally is.

“Hey… are you all right?”

She crouches with him and watches him draw the icon on the ground.

“What’s that…?"

Around now, the ruins are half way constructed, the Kunashi bodies are repaired, and consciousness was on the way. Rayje looks down.

“What drives you to go this far…”

DREAM KILLER!!! wrote:
*SHIN’S CGI!!!*
(Godspeed x2 & Acrobatics) 5 slender/manicured/ten-foot long nails lance Mukhya’s back from Tiamat’s hand. She growls/presses down to break through his body & pin Mukhya to the ground (Rending Nails/Supreme/Armor Break) ((also the nails are able to break through the armor b/c it was damaged by Marcos’s 2 attacks earlier)).

“Die!”

Rajye’s eyes widen.

“Tia… when did you...? Shit…”

Rayje leaps back. From point blank range Tia breaks off the nails and changes hands and slams Mukhya’s head into the ground (Fierce). She blasts a vertical column of demon shaped energy down for a radius about as wide as a house at Mukhya (Hell’s Kamehameha/Destructive). She holds the attack and it grows wider while being done and drives him into the ground and lifts her up (HKM x2).

After she’s done spending all that stamina, there is a crater left about the size of the Kunashi compound. A lot of the Kunashi that were being restored are blown away in the blast, but b/c they weren’t directly targeted they’re woken up instead of killed or injured. Only Mukhya (( and some of the compound )) was affected. The Kunashi regain consciousness and get up. Mukhya would be known as a martyr for using his miracle for others and not himself. o.O

In death Mukhya SHOULD wake up standing in front of HIS FATHER!!!! (( bum bum buuuummm ))
[ seiki vs kyd w/ Domen & TL ]

When TL sees Domen, he breaks out of the bind but doesn’t attack him. He takes some time to rest since Domen wasn’t being hostile and hadn’t been so far.

“I don’t fight to entertain you.”

TL looks at the battle.

“I’m not at liberty to answer any of your questions. Just know it’s within our powers to do what we’ve done. If you don’t understand that, then it’s your own limitations.”

TL focuses on Kyd.

“Stronger, no. More cunning, perhaps. That boy is in over his head.”

Kyd counters the fire attack with an energy attack (Orbsphere). He senses Seiki move. The shadow goliath covers Kyd at the last second. Kyd steps back. The shadow goliath is destroyed and turns into shadows. Seiki’s slash misses Kyd by inches. Kyd’s shadow is connected to Seiki’s (Shadowbind).

“You’re pretty good. But I’m better!”

Kyd’s shadow grows bigger and swallows Seiki (Apocalypse). Seiki’s bombarded by shadow damage until he’s dropped out of the shadow orb.


__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 pm


Taking another drink of the water, I would slide into a robe that covered my body before walking out into the hallway. it was just as I had remembered it. The hallway would end halfway, where there was a large open foyer with half spiral staircase. The large open room was part
of an entryway mixed with a meeting room. Most of the people who came to here to visit Lauren's father would deal business there. The smell of bacon was stronger here than in my room of course. Planting my left foot on the side rail, my body would lift up and over the balcony before floating gently down to the floor below. Lauren's mother would see it, only to complain that I should have cleaned teh chandelier while I was up there. I would smile and give a light laugh, she knew i would take care of those things for her since her maid's were unable to get up there.

Walking back through the hallway, I would enter the large breakfast room. At the table was a large plate of waffles, a plate of bacon, and of course Lauren, Emily, and Michelle. The three of them had been taken when her father crossed the syndicate, and I rescued them. It was nice to see all of them again, and had been at least a few months since my last visit to my earthly human home. Taking a seat, the girls would continue their discussion about college and how much of a pain in the ass it was. Everything was right again, it was all perfect...

Tech :
Notes : 200/ 200 | 080 / 200
Locate : unknown
Wordz : 230/ 5701

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 pm

A frown graces Izuya’s lips as Seijin says what he thought she was going to say. Taking that, he murmurs to himself, “Heh It’s a bit late in the game for me to become a cool-type character…” With a light sigh, he nods and agrees with her that it if Merkus were merged with someone else, whatever came out as the product would probably still be the person to attempt to give a shiny stone of questionable origin to. With her statement of communications with the being, Izuya admits, “I don’t know if I can reach him, but I can try. I guess it can’t hurt…” He gives a weak grin, “or I could fry my brains if it fails.”

Continuing to watch the battle in the skies, there seemed to be no openings to speak. Izuya comments, “I have to wait for a good time.” By now they were well into their fighting and he continues, “If I speak out at the wrong time, I could end up distracting him, which could be bad… it already looks like he has the lower hand in this fight.” Finally a breaking point comes when the grid lock occurs in the battle and the one unknown as Avalon would be bound in place by the back of his neck with his sword locked. Izuya figures this would be the best time to reach out to him since he seemed to be in a bind. He resolves, “it may as well be now or never…”

Turning to Seijin, he casts a spell of influence over her by stating, “Don’t move, honey.” If this worked and she was hypnotized in place, then he would walk up to her with the apology of “sorry for being selfish” before kissing her softly on the lips before pulling back. It may have been spontaneous, but he always did have a little crush on the priestess. If the spell didn’t work, he would have at least tried but gracefully stopped before moving on. Turning quickly towards his goal and attempting to link his and Seijin’s minds to the being formerly known as Merkus he takes action. He had no clue how to address someone as high up as Merkus, but he speaks, “Exalted Kami-sama, I have a priestess who has the Gem of the Cloister of Light that she was told could be useful to you… please take it!” Of course, there had to be a way for Avalon to take it; as it would be impossible to do so while bound. Thus, an opening needed to be created.

Izuya murmurs lightly, causing his body to glow with a bright light as he undergoes the changes due to his custom technique of Ultimate Deception. His body molds and mimics that of Avalon, who was in visible sight. Not only did his body morph to become the same, visually, as Avalon, but also his spirit signature changed to map to Avalon’s as well, creating quite an odd feeling for Izuya who had never given off such a powerful aura before. Holding his hands forwards, a column of light appears before him and he flies into it. His body, now a clone of Avalon, would vanish into the portal and relocation from the casino rooftop to appear above Dem and flying down at the black Hogasha. Of course, he didn’t think that he could actually -hurt- something as insanely powerful as Dem was now, no matter what he did, so his attack would be a bluff and a distraction to at least attempt to annoy him. His lips move to cast his final spell of intangibility as he flies down to and aims a punch for Dem’s face on arrival. He hoped that he would give Avalon an opening to get free and allow Seijin to give him her gift.

640

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

.: Central Northern Heights

“Heh,” I murmur lightly, “guess I can’t fool you.” I wince slightly as the pants leg is rolled up to allow her to get a better look at the wound. With the description of what was happening, I felt my stomach churning just a bit. I decided to look upwards since looking down at the thing probably would give me a worst perception of it. When she states that I had been poisoned, I felt like maybe that wasn’t so bad considering the times. Hell, it had to be better than being infected and turning into a demon or a zombie. I’m slightly concerned when I’m told not to freak out, but then I see the transformation she begins to take and close my eyes turning my head to the side. I didn’t like seeing her like that; though we did have a talk about it previously. Another wince comes when the blood is applied to my leg. With my eyes closed, I didn’t exactly know what she was doing, but the verbal play by play cleared things up pretty well. I felt something start to happen on my leg and slowly it felt like some of the pain was being alleviated from it. With my eyes still closed, I give a sigh as I reassure, “is that right?” I chuckle lightly, “and you asked me once why I thought I was lucky to be with you; aside from being beautiful, you’re way too convenient.”

245 / 11415
Attributes: Average

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Heavenly Realm

I notice The Leviathan still held enough strength to break free of Sanzon’s bind. I regard him as having taken long enough. I couldn’t see such a thing keeping me bound for any length of time, especially coming from Sanzon. I find myself unamused with his words to me. In my benevolence, I warn, “you should watch your tone in the presence of a god. I’ve slain you once before, do not bring such a fate upon yourself again.” Luckily for him, he answered the question that was important to me. I knew from his surface thoughts that he was biding his time and resting; a strategy of the weak. My arms are folded at my chest as the battle plays on before me. The boy had come a long way from hiding behind objects to coming out and fighting on the front lines. I had no comments about Seiki to counter his, but I do ask, “after this, what is next? How long will you continue to ravage these heavens?”

171 / 8214


__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

The large golem moved swifter than I thought he could and at the last moment I feel my blade pulling through him as it continues downwards towards Kyd. The creature of shadows disperses and dissipates due to the blessed power of my sword and is extinguished, but unfortunately, the main target is still moving about. My feet touch the ground, but my attack was not over yet. My body shifts its weight and swiftly I move to dash towards Kyd, who was just inches outside of sword melee range, but I find that my body is stuck somehow. I hear his words and see the shadows coming towards me, but I couldn’t let it end here.

“Fuck that!” I call back in return to him as the overdrive token on my personage is activated. The spell comes immediately with no hand seals, chanting, or channeling lag; red rings of flame energy oscillate from my position and an instant later everything within 100 yards erupts in hellfire, negating the shadows of the Apocalypse that were trying to engulf me (Hell’s Echoes). The double destructive level attack would have compromised the bind on me as well. With the area around me engulfed in flames, Goronova’s spirit humanoid manifestation would appear to my side to survey the damage along with me. From just that short interaction, I know knew that he was a shadow user, so I would be weary of that. With him having taken this attack once before, I didn’t know if the double destructive version would be enough to kill him, but I sure as hell hoped it would be.

270 / 6712
Attributes: Ascended (1/5)
HP: 200 / 200
STA: 115 / 200 (-67, reductions pending)

Used: Hell's Echoes (Overdrive Token, 0 STA, 10 DMG)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:22 pm

wc: 270 | 8,190
pc: 23
Location: Central Northern Heights

The blood looked to be working just fine and she had a breath of relief moment as she keep squeezing her right hand over it to let more blood drip over it as the wound reverted back to before it was stabbed. Her blood neutralizing the poison and healing the stab wound. Hearing his comment about her being way to convenient she could only give a sarcastic laugh. "Oh ha! Ha!." she said sarcastically as she slapped his leg that was once injured before she stood up. She held her right palm up before the blood began to affect her and the cut wound closed in on itself.

She reverted back her transformation hiding it like she had been doing again, only letting her snayke hair stay and her golden wing's stay as well. "Well your wound should be fine now." the eye plate lifted up and she gazed at him with her lavender eyes. She then looked toward's her pet who came up and looked at her before looking at Jyn. "Oh that's right, you've never met Rhapsody, Jyn this is Rhapsody. Rhapsody, this is Jyn, you're daddy." she stated as she smiled and knelt down to pet Rhapsody who's tail waged.

It was a bit odd though having a baby dragon in her possession, but if it were to try and live on it's own, it probably would have been killed off long time ago. Izumi looked at Jyn as she grabbed her spade. "I believe that we have to get going now don't we?" She stated as she wondered where they were going to go to next.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
 
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected
Gorgyn Blood: Perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

Seijin looked at Izuya one eccentric person but he held a good intention, at least from her experience with him. He was being honest with her stating that he didn't know if he'd be able to or if it would simply fry his brain if he tried. Was that even possible? It might be given that Avalon was a eing of such immense power, it could possibly turn into an overload for Izuya's mind, but it was worth a try. Seijin though was worried, she didn't want for Izuya to get injured.

He stated that he was going to try none the less but he had to wait for the right time, or else he might end up distracting him and cause something bad to happen to avalon. Seijin nodded her head putting her faith that Izuya would know the right time. She waited and watched as Avalon and Dem began their fight and the chance was opening up soon, she turned to look at Izuya when he said don't move, and his influence spell work on her as she just simply stared at him a bit mesmerized like she were hypnotized.

She was then kissed, her first kiss stolen by Izuya, though she wasn't in her right mind when it occurred being placed under influence not to move. The kiss was soft and she felt emotion from it, probably one who was preparing himself for his last moments. She blinked several times after that and an empty hand went to her lips as she looked to the ground and then to him and noticed her turned to face Avalon and she did as well. Izuya would make the link and pass the message as Seijin watched on with worry. Izuya then began to glow and she loked at him. "Izuya..." she took a few steps back as she watched him and to her it looked like he had transformed into a holy being, her eyes widened as she stared at him. It was a bit mesmerizing to see such a thing, and soon after that he disappeared through a portal. "Izuya!" she stated with worry, she was unsure as to whether she should follow or wait.

Word count: 365 | 6,595
Post count: 23
Location: Top of a Casino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- -
[ hogasha battle ]

Avalon struggles vs Dem’s grip. He hears Izuya’s mental voice. Izuya’s teleport works but when he reaches Dem’s barrier his intangibility and disguise is dispelled and he is cursed and stunned. Dem looks at him from the corner of his eye. Izuya is hit with a piercing (( critical )) destructive invisible force with supreme push back (Banishing Begone). Izuya’s body is pushed far away thru a few buildings then to the concrete ground (fierce x5).

A small opening is made. Avalon channels energy into his sword that pushes against Dem’s grip. Energy explodes and Avalon breaks the sword free. He turns as much as he can and slashes down at Dem’s arm. The slash breaks Dem’s grip on the back of Avalon’s neck and severs Dem’s arm. Avalon quickly retreats back.

Avalon looks to where Seijin is. Dem is distracted rebuilding his arm. Avalon opens a portal beside him that opens beside Seijin.

“You intention is good, and your friend’s efforts will not go to waste. I will not deny your gift. Give it to me.”

She’d be able to hand it to him through the portal.

[ ai’des vs marcos ]

Marcos’s body is still. He finally moves and rolls on his back.

“It’s going to take more than that… to kill me…”

He sees Ai’des standing over him.

“What are you waiting on? Hurry up and heal me.”

“…”

Ai’des crouches down over him and places his hand over Marcos’s chest. Marcos’s breathing calms.

“As soon as this is over I’m going to go and ki…”

He is interrupted by Ai’des when his heart is teleported outside of his body.

“Y…”

His organs are pulled out one by one, grouped and then stored in alternate realms. He separates blood, skin, eyes, etc. The leftovers that he doesn’t need are thrown away in a separate pocket realm. When Ai’des is done there’s nothing left. Ai’des stands up and then looks in the direction that Tia went.

“…”

He vanishes.

[ seiki/domen vs tl/kyd ]

The black crystal orb that Sanzon was locked in sparkles a little bit. Domen should be able to notice it. If Domen came in contact with it, he’d be able to speak into it like speaking into someone’s mind the psyche tech.

--
The Leviathan glares @ Domen. He scoffs.

“A god you say? After this, you will see a true god. Our task is complete and everything is going according to plan. We’re just wasting time until our master needs us.”

The Leviathan sees the rings of fire.

“Shit…”

(( The fire attack would hit Domen too ))

TL guards/surrounds himself with a bubble of ice and flies up. The H.E. still hits him hard. It breaks the bubble of ice (( ice weak vs fire )) and TL ends up taking moderately heavy damage. But he has enough strength to stay above the flames for the rest of the post.

--
Kyd’s spell is parried. He barely has enough time to guard.

“Shit…”

He falls backwards into his own shadow. The flames cover him and the shadow vanishes. Kyd goes unconscious in his own personal shadow realm. The flames hide his retreat.


__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Location: Kunashi Ruins

The blood sigil soaks into the grounds of the Kunashi Compound as it is repaired. My brethren begin to rise, but I find myself confused at why I remain in this weakened state. Had I strained my powers too far to be able to restore my own powers as well or perhaps, it was even worse than that. Could it be that even now that I have returned to make amends and honor my duties as a Kunashi to the Realm of Koutaku-Shi that the Watchers would still abandon me?!

Rayje actually comes to my side, which surprises me. I simply nod to her when she asks if I'm alright. That was clearly a lie. I am dying and I can feel it. I have never feared death. At this moment, I actually kind of long for it. I wanted to fight alongside my brethren once more. I wanted to remember that feeling of being in battle with those who you were willing to sacrifice everything for. She asks what drove me and I respond, "I am Kunashi. They are Kunashi. This is our home. I have been in exile for roughly 500 years now, but I never forgot the Oath that I took." I smile at her and tell her, "Fight for a purpose, Rayje. Not just because you are following commands. You will find existence to be so much more enjoyable when you do. I must go now. I ask one request, do not let my people be slaughtered."

A strong energy signature approaches. Normally, I would try to maneuver, but in the state I am in, it would only prolong the inevitable. I merely turn and watch as I am impaled thru the CHEST (I ain't no punk bish!). The armor granted by the kami bracers disappears and I use the last 3 seconds, I figure that I have to at least inflict some pain. "Come with me to the Abyss!" (Soul Void - Ripper) The spell should trigger somewhere in the time frame of the nail being broken and the face plant. Whether the spell successfully activates or not, there would be no further resistance. My body would fall limp as the Kunashi Shi Compound is damaged once again. There is nothing further that I could do... I wanted to curse the Watchers for what could easily be seen as a betrayal and abandonment, but if they did, I could not blame them. For so many centuries, I have abandoned their ways and our duties as Kunashi.

I feel strange. I expected death to be this very almost surreal or traumatic experience but I feel... well... nothing. I just sort of float for a while before I simply appear in a foreign looking location. There is a man standing before me. I do not know this man, but he is dressed in ancient Kunashi garbs (or light armor). His eyes glow radiantly (what color?) as if in a constant Krodha Transa. His attire and demeanor is fiercely disciplined yet with an air about him. He seems so familiar in all manner of thought. I just don't know why. I look around (what do I see?) before inquiring, "So this is the afterlife for Kunashi I presume?" Looking around further, without moving, I continue, "I need to return to the battlefield with my brethren."

601 words

Roll
Void - Soul Ripper (P - Fierce)

Status: KO/Dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 26
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Seijin watched from afar as that new light was quickly diminished and her heart had felt frozen that instant, was that Izuya? She pondered as she looked and took a step foreword. She didn't enter the portal though, she would be killed and wouldn't have gotten the gem to Avalon. Though she noticed that this brought opportunity to Avalon to getting out of Dem's grasp. This was the right chance, but she wouldn't be able to get to Avalon in time, that is until she saw a new portal being created.

She heard the voice of Avalon and she stared at the portal, she nodded her head and responded. "Good luck, may the watchers guide your path." she would state as she would hand Avalon the gem through the portal, once that was complete her main thought burrowed to the surface as she wondered about Izuya. Was he alright? Was he alive? She saw his light diminish as he was changed back to his normal form and then several buildings made explosions like something shot through it.

The gem was delivered so it didn't matter what she did now. Izuya was of her current concern now, as quickly as she could she would have left her position and headed for where Izuya was sent flying to. "Izuya!" She was one to worry about life, whether it was good or evil, she herself wasn't capable of bringing harm onto others as it would just hurt her if she did so. Though she did understand the whole concept about it's either us or them, but she wouldn't be able to end a life purposely. If she could save a life, she would feel much better and Izuya's she was worried about.

Word count: 289 | 6,884
Post count: 24
Location: Top of a Casino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 pm


The normal breakfast talk would continue before Lauren mentioned going up to the cliffs. I would sigh while remembering the first time I had been up there, and looked out across the water. If I wasn't mistaken, I had spent quite a lot of time up there. Reaching down to a pocket, I would notice that my normal cell phone was not there. Business could wait though, I didn't want to waste this perfect moment. Pulling a pancake over to my plate, I would bite down on a piece of bacon before taking a drink of water. It would be a few moments before I realize that I had been asked a question..
"wha? sorry.."

The girls would laugh before continuing their breakfast. I guess it wasn't that important..

Tech :
Notes : 200/ 200 | 100 / 200
Locate : unknown
Wordz : 230/ 5701

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun May 01, 2011 11:33 pm

In his approach, Izuya feels his stomach drop as he enters Dem’s realm of influence. It was for reasons like this that Izuya ran from pain all of his life; it was a most unpleasant feeling. As fate would have it, his meager powers wouldn’t even serve as a full distraction to the closest thing of a god that Izuya had ever experienced in his existence. His spells are dispelled, so in the final instances of his feigned attack, it wasn’t the noble and regal image of Avalon attacking Dem, but Izuya’s slender and weak frame. His intangibility is dispelled causing him to be forced into the physical realm and with merely a glance, his world is ended. The main focal point of the piercing force strikes at his torso; in his field of view he wouldn’t know that it had been torn by the attack since he was in a weakened state of cursing. For those moments in slow motion, however, there would be small bulb of his own flesh and blood floating in his view as his surprised and gaping face looks at Dem. In the instant after that, his pain distorted visage would shift past Dem and look to Seijin in his final moments. Fear, anxiousness, and confusion are etched into his face. His eyes blink and time seemingly resumes as his body is propelled back and through several buildings before finding its rest on the ground in a crater in the concrete formed by his broken body.

Izuya would be dead before landing on the ground and would not know whether his efforts were in vain or not; for him, his journey in this world would be over.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun May 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Heavenly Realm

My gaze shifts to the ice demon as he informs me that I would be meeting with a true god after this. With his words, a feeling that I hadn’t been accustomed to, started to draw more attention from me. It felt as if something big were going on outside of this realm, though from this distance the feeling would be weaker than if I were on Yochi. I wondered if that were the god of which he spoke. A frown came to my lips as I thought about these things; if there were someone strong enough to subjugate the ice demons and the other powerful ones, then that person could be a potential issue; though if I were to defeat that demon, then the chance would be possible that his demons would finally recognize and bow to my power. My body begins to levitate from the ground slightly as I begin to decide to see what was causing this feeling from another realm. Before I am able to announce that I would be back, or before being able to ascend higher than a few feet from the ground, I would be interrupted by the ice demon’s profanity and the attack from the human boy would be wrought upon the area around us. On noticing its start up (speed would be strong), my body hardens the instant before its full force explodes around us. Immediately my body rises up and out of the flames taking damage from the strong attack. Looking down, my gaze shifts to see the boy that had done such a feat; I had underestimated him in my mind. From the feeling of the singed skin about my body, I could tell that if I were to take such a hit unprepared, it might even render me unconscious. Still, for some reason it seemed to me more like a fluke than the boy’s average potential. With this new development occurring, I decide to pause and wait to see the outcome of this attack before moving on.

It wouldn't be Domen, but Mukesh who noticed the crystal orb that contained Sanzon. Moving over to it while Domen spoke, he would lean over and pick it up. After picking it up, he looks back to where Domen was speaking with The Leviathan while flying back into the air where he had been standing to make sure no one bothered his master while he was speaking; after all, he hadn't been called down to stand beside Domen, so he would keep a protective stance in the air above him. The attack from the human boy catches Mukesh off guard since it was so wide spreading and sudden, but after looking around, he is put at ease that his master seemed to be alright even after the attack. Mukesh flies towards Domen and approach his side inquiring, "master, are you alright?" He would make sure of that before offering him the crystal he had found.

339 / 8553
-75 HP
Used Rest (+HP = 2 * Roll)


__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.


Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mukesh)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun May 01, 2011 11:44 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Sun May 01, 2011 11:50 pm

.: Central Northern Heights

A grin comes to my lips with my eyes opening as the slap comes to the leg that was injured; now it seemed to be fine and it looked like I was out of the woods with it. With the declaration that my wound should be fine, I thank her and stand to my feet to see the point proven so. My attention is gained by the lizard thing that she kneeled down to pet. “Ah, good,” I remark, “so I don’t have to shoot it. I was wondering if it were just some random yokai following you around.” I give a light hearted smirk at the thought of an off spring between Izumi and I coming out as a salamander. After that smirk, my face goes blank as I think about something. Izumi obviously wasn’t normal, and I couldn’t measure her by things that are normal to humans. I wondered if it were possible for her to actually have conceived a lizard due to our love making and this was the result. I nod with her question but inquire, “you don’t mean, literally ‘daddy’ right?...” I did have dragon blood in me, or something like that, due to the influence of Damon merged within my body somewhere. I continue, “you meant metaphorically, right?”

214 / 11629
Attributes: Average

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon May 02, 2011 12:01 am

Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

My breath is heavy as I stood half way up before standing up fully making sure to keep my senses sharp about me (signature). I could feel the silver haired guy, another guy flying near him as well as the ice demon, but I couldn’t feel the shadow guy anymore. The flames were so high I couldn’t readily see him, but I figured he may have evaded using a shadow based technique or something like that. I would make sure to be on guard until the flames lowered. Eventually the flames did lower and the earth around me was scorched for 100 yards in all directions. Goronova makes the comment, “your opponent no longer seems to be here.” Looking around, I would murmur, “are you sure of that…” I would wait a while longer; I fully expected to be ambushed, or for the Ice Guy to come attack me to avenge his friend. I murmur to Goronova, “There’s no way… I could have vaporized him, could there be?” She scoffs, “don’t be silly.” It was around that time that I felt the power surge given to me by Natsuki fade away as my attributes lower a level, yet I still remained a level stronger than I normally was on my own.

211 / 6923
Attributes: Ascended > Strong (0/5)
HP: 200 / 200
STA: 48 / 200 (+30 STA Pending, Rest)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon May 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- -
[ Hogasha Battle ]

Avalon takes the gem and pulls his arm out of the portal. He closes the portal. The gem shines very brightly in his hand and melds with his palm. Suddenly all of the temples around Yochi start to shine. The Temple of Light Shines in the middle of Sai City, the Temple of Life shines in Veneza, the Temple of Death Shines in NiDalis and the Temple of Time shines in Shima. The energy consolidates at each temple and then forms a beam to the gem in Avalon’s hand. These beams are visible from all areas of the map. Avalon’s body glows with power that’s routed through the gem. His body is given strength from all the prayers offered @ the temples since they were created. Dem has to shield his face b/c Avalon is so shiny. Brrr. Avalon rushes Dem & begins to fight him on his level now.

[ Kunashi Compound ]

The restoration spell finished. A house sized area of the Kunashi Compound where Mukhya had been was destroyed. The rest of the compound around them was restored and looked like knew. The 25 fallen Kunashi stand up in and around the compound around where Tiamat and Rayje are. Tiamat floats over the crater she made and breathes heavy after all of her attacks.

“Bastard…”

Mukhya no longer lived. Rayje lands at the edge of the crater and looks down. His sigil was still there at the bottom of the crater next to the body. Tia speaks to Rayje.

“And just what were you doing here with him?”

Rayje looks up at her but before she can answer the Kunashi are enraged by Mukhya’s death and attack.

“Bad time to talk…”

[ Mukhya in the Soul Abyss ]

Mukhya feels strange. He expected death to be this very almost surreal or traumatic experience but he feels... well... nothing. He just sort of floated for a while before he simply appeared in a foreign looking location. There is a man standing before Mukhya (the first Kunashi). He does not know this man, but he is dressed in ancient Kunashi robes. His eyes glow radiantly red as if in a constant Krodha Transa. His attire and demeanor is fiercely disciplined yet with an air about him. He doesn’t seem so familiar in all manner of thought. Mukhya just don't know why. The black abyss around him spreads out showing them on top of a large plateau (about 50 yards in diameter). Around this plateau, smaller mountains and clouds spread out for as far as the eye can see. The ground is made of stone with small areas of snow. He looks around before inquiring, "So this is the afterlife for Kunashi I presume?" Looking around further, without moving, he continues, "I need to return to the battlefield with my brethren."

A voice speaks in the background.

“Test your might!”

Without warning, the first Kunashi blasts at Mukhya with the power of his MIIINNNDD (telekinesis). The force starts off Fierce, but if Mukhya pushed back, it would become Supreme. If he did not push back and he let it hit him, then Mukhya would be pushed off of the plateau and would have to restart the level.

[ tl/domen/seiki ]

TL looks down and tries to catch his breath. Taking that attack just now was a bad thing for him. B/c he knows Kyd he knows that Kyd used some kinda retreat shadow tech. Kyd’s technique fails. The black crystal breaks and Sanzon is released from the alt realm.

“Tsk… what the hell is up with this age… this is ridiculous.”

He looks at Domen. TL wasn’t in a condition to pick a fight so he’d do the next smartest thing.

“There’s nothing more for me to watch here. I’m going to my master. If you wish to see this god for yourself, you can follow.”


__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Ethereal
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rank : Mad Hatter
Points : 86
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon May 02, 2011 2:22 pm





Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….

Blank expression.

Eye twitch. Mother fucker wasn't even listening. Before he knew it the bastard was gone. Leaving him once again with a Cata-tonic ( Penny looks over and winks at the screen) Shiori and-. A swirl in that mist and the sound of gunfire as the giant Oni lord came charging out at him. " Oh....cunty chops...". Well this wasn't going to be good. It seemed that the Oni Lord was damned intent on kicking his ass from this year to next. Well. That just meant he was going to have to kick its ass back the way. Luckily Penny was still imbued with the powers of the Masque of Madness. Making him just as strong in this human guise as he was in his Onihume or beastial forms. He was pretty sure that the girl with the nice tits who owed him a whiskey had arrived. But there was no time for that. No. He had another girl with nice tits to save. For if he didn't stop the Oni Lord here. Surely he would trample all over Shiori's...bewbs. And that would not be nice.

He stopped. Thought about it for a moment. " Well I suppose if I had a sliced onion and some apple sauce...". The thought drifted away as the shadow of the OniLord fell over him. He scratched his chin. "Well'well'well'well.....ummmleemmieeseeee'ere...". He fumbled about in his pockets putting on an old sailor accent as he rumaged about his coat. " Ah...heres it is!".

[Insert Popeye theme here <_<]


From within his jacket. Pennywise removed a single wing of fried chicken. Glistening in the sunlight with grease. Throwing it up in the air, and opening his mouth, somehow avoiding the laws of physics and biology. The whole thing went down in one singular gulp. Penny began to jump up and down on the spot, and then blew out in a deep sigh. He pointed at the Oni Lord. Speaking in what would appear to be rhyming song form. " I'm Penny, the wise-man!". He sunk into the shadows and appeared behind Shiori, placing his hands on either breast and squeezing. " I'm molesting her, cause I can!". He jumped out from behind her. Then charged head onto the Oni Lord. He made the moves as if he was going to punch the Oni Lord head on. Before making a somewhat feined trip up. Falling into the shadow of the Oni Lord. Then reappearing right at the Demons backside.

" Its your arse, for kickin' cause I've had me chicken!"

Inside his head Penny yelled DRAGON KICK putting his full power behind the strike to the demons backside. " I'M PENNY THE WISEMANNNNNNN!~".


Word Count: 447
Total Word Count: 11,856
Techniques Used: Martial Arts (Dragon)kick powered by CHICKEN[perfected]
Status:
Health: 90%
Stamina:100%
Masque Of Madness: Attributes synched to strong, 100% Control
Bitter Mercy: 80% Pain Reduction
Hysterical Strength: +1 to all Hand to Hand moves




Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon May 02, 2011 2:22 pm

The member 'Ethereal' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

After the flames fade away, there is nothing left on my battlefield and no movement for a matter of moments. With both Goronova and I looking around, I slowly decide that I can let down my guard just a bit. Goronova speaks out, “he must have retreated for now. We’ll call this battle your victory for the time being.” With a nod, I rationalize that with an attack of that power, it might be a bit to swallow twice in the same day. I figured that earlier he may have used some sort of trick to buffer the damage that I should have dealt to him, but if he didn’t heal himself since then, there should be no way he would be able to survive my most recent attack. Rubbing my fist under my nose, I grin, “well, that was a short battle. Maybe I should have gone easier on a kid.” Looking up, my gaze shifts to the other super powers in the area. I could feel the spiritual signature of the blonde haired white suited guy. I frown slightly, “everyone can fly…” Noticing that I hit the silver haired demon with my attack I quickly apologize, “hey big guy! Sorry about that, I didn’t aim. No hard feelings, huh?” From what I could tell, I assumed we were on the same side… though I didn’t know why he wasn’t attacking the ice demon. Goronova reminds, “you’ve only defeated one foe. The world is far from safe.” Hearing her words, I remember that I needed to stop the demons approaching the city somehow. I figured maybe one of these guys in the air may have an answer for me, though I would have to wait to see if they even acknowledged my presence; they seemed busy with each other.

300 / 7223
Attributes: Strong
HP: 200 / 200
STA: 78 / 200 (+30 STA Pending, Rest)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 27
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Mon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Heavenly Realm

My gaze shifts to Mukesh as he approaches me with a crystal orb. Before I am able to reach for it, however, it begins to splinter and crack. Fearing that it may be dangerous, Mukesh drops it, and upon releasing it, the spell that seemingly held Sanzon bound, dispels with the departure of Kyd from this realm. Sanzon in all of his glory is released and the headache is wrought once more into this realm. With a deadpan voice, I would speak, “welcome back to this realm.” With that said I would give my attention to the Ice Demon who speaks his surprise about the current age, probably referencing the powerful beings that exist in it. His next words were very interesting to me, and if Sanzon attacked him, I would stop Sanzon as I wanted to be lead to this thing of which the Ice Demon spoke. If all went well, I would nod for him to lead the way paying no mind to the mortal who paid me homage from below. It was a shame that a human with such power couldn’t hone something as simple and basic as flight. Still, his apology was not worth referencing as I would not show enough weakness to be hurt by his attack.

212 / 8765
HP: 135 / 200
Used Rest (+HP = 2 * Roll)


__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   

Back to top Go down
 
Beginning of the End
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
» Beginning
» The Beginning of Training (private)
» an end is also an beginning
» Streaming all of Code Lyoko from beginning to end, 4 episodes per week

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The End-
Jump to: