Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the End

Go down 
+8
rekoa
GameMaster
ero
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Ethereal
ShinTre_Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:22 pm

The member 'Ethereal' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 9 ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Asatb_01
Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

After the flames fade away, there is nothing left on my battlefield and no movement for a matter of moments. With both Goronova and I looking around, I slowly decide that I can let down my guard just a bit. Goronova speaks out, “he must have retreated for now. We’ll call this battle your victory for the time being.” With a nod, I rationalize that with an attack of that power, it might be a bit to swallow twice in the same day. I figured that earlier he may have used some sort of trick to buffer the damage that I should have dealt to him, but if he didn’t heal himself since then, there should be no way he would be able to survive my most recent attack. Rubbing my fist under my nose, I grin, “well, that was a short battle. Maybe I should have gone easier on a kid.” Looking up, my gaze shifts to the other super powers in the area. I could feel the spiritual signature of the blonde haired white suited guy. I frown slightly, “everyone can fly…” Noticing that I hit the silver haired demon with my attack I quickly apologize, “hey big guy! Sorry about that, I didn’t aim. No hard feelings, huh?” From what I could tell, I assumed we were on the same side… though I didn’t know why he wasn’t attacking the ice demon. Goronova reminds, “you’ve only defeated one foe. The world is far from safe.” Hearing her words, I remember that I needed to stop the demons approaching the city somehow. I figured maybe one of these guys in the air may have an answer for me, though I would have to wait to see if they even acknowledged my presence; they seemed busy with each other.

300 / 7223
Attributes: Strong
HP: 200 / 200
STA: 78 / 200 (+30 STA Pending, Rest)
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Domenmenbio_01
Heavenly Realm

My gaze shifts to Mukesh as he approaches me with a crystal orb. Before I am able to reach for it, however, it begins to splinter and crack. Fearing that it may be dangerous, Mukesh drops it, and upon releasing it, the spell that seemingly held Sanzon bound, dispels with the departure of Kyd from this realm. Sanzon in all of his glory is released and the headache is wrought once more into this realm. With a deadpan voice, I would speak, “welcome back to this realm.” With that said I would give my attention to the Ice Demon who speaks his surprise about the current age, probably referencing the powerful beings that exist in it. His next words were very interesting to me, and if Sanzon attacked him, I would stop Sanzon as I wanted to be lead to this thing of which the Ice Demon spoke. If all went well, I would nod for him to lead the way paying no mind to the mortal who paid me homage from below. It was a shame that a human with such power couldn’t hone something as simple and basic as flight. Still, his apology was not worth referencing as I would not show enough weakness to be hurt by his attack.

212 / 8765
HP: 135 / 200
Used Rest (+HP = 2 * Roll)
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Domenmenbio_03

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:58 am

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Izumimad_01
wc: 251 | 8,441
pc: 24

She crossed her arms and arched a brow at him when he mentioned something about not shooting Rhapsody since he thought it might have been a random Yokai. Well she knew well enough that Rhapsody wasn't a demon. "You better not shoot her." Izumi uttered as she narrowed her eyes at him. Though she blinked and tilted her head wondering why his face went blank. Though his next comment seemed to throw her off and she blinked more so shocked that he even thought something like that.

Did he really just presume that this was born from her? That she somehow birthed a mutated child such as this? Just how far from human did he really think about her? She pondered several questions, though getting into an argument at this time would not be the best time. But still, she felt rather insulted and hurt about that comment. Her brows furrowed together a bit angry by that comment as she merely shot glares at him.

"Yes, metaphorically. Rhapsody is a baby mystical dragon who I picked up in my time in the alternate dimension, which... from the looks of it was combined with this one." She turned her head away from him as she gave a 'humph' noise still a bit upset by what he had said, finding him unbelievable that such a thing blurted from his mouth. It was at times where men said things that would get them in trouble, the end of the world was the only thing saving him.

----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:22 am

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Seijpb_01
She had arrived to his side, soaring through the air due to her wisp spell still being active. Her heart raced, maye he was still alive? She wasn't sure, she felt so foolish though, letting him go ahead of her like that. She was the one that was suppose to sacrifice herself, not him. She followed the destruction that she last noticed Izuya shot through, she didn't know he died before he even hit the first building. Her earthen eyes glistened with water as she soared through the destruction, away from the battle of the Hogosha's following to where Izuya's body layed.
She arrived to his location and found him amongst the rubble in a creater. She stopped in mid-air and stared shocked. "IZUYA!" she shouted and quickly shot in his direction and began to push the rubble off of him, to unbury him some. Seeing how damaged his body was, she began to tremble as she held her hands above him not sure whether she should touch him or not. "I-i-izuya!!" she said with fear and saddness. Tears began to crawl from her eyes as she landed next to him kneeled on the ground in the crater. Her hands touching gently to his chest as she began to speak. "W-why did you do that? Y-you did not have to sacrifice yourself. Oh sir Izuya, why oh why?" She kneeled over pressing her forehead to his chest as she cried. She cried wholeheartidly about this, Izuya wasn't moving not one bit.

Word count: 252 | 7,136
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Before any of my questions are answered, I hear a voice from nowhere yet seemingly everywhere speak. Test my might? I quickly awaken my full Kunashi prowess. (Kamihume followed by Krodha Transa) When my eyes begin to glow, I find that I still can't move forward. I hold my ground as best as I can. Telepathically I inquire, "Who are you and where am I? Why do you hinder my return?" Those red eyes unsettle me a bit. I have heard of a Kunashi whose eyes were like blood and spiritual energy combined together. It was a story I heard as a young recruit at the Academy. Who was that story about? I knew not if he would respond. I don't even know where I am for that matter. Still, I must find a way to return to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Site Interaction
- -

// Short post today

[ hogasha battle ]

Avalon and Dem keep on fighting. Right now it looks like they are equal, but the longer it goes on, the stronger Dem becomes since he’s getting closer and closer to his complete form.

[ izuya’s death ]

It starts to rain over that area.

[ kunashi compound ]

The battle kicks off there btw Rayje and Tiamat versus the Kunashi 28. The compound would prolly be destroyed in the process, but it was the life that was important, right? Ai’des is around somewhere up to no good, but he dun do anything for now.

[ penny vs the oni lord ]

The chicken wing is so powerful that it blinds the demon o.o! The demon sees the grope, the feign and is then SUPA KICKED. The kick makes an explosion that kicks up dust. When the dust fades the oni lord would be defeated. Dark red words show up over Penny: WINNER! < click

[ the dark abyss / the radiant plateau ]

Mukhya is raped by a giraffe holds his ground. The Kunashi doesn’t even look like he’s putting any force into his attack. He answers Mukhya with the power of his MMMIIINNNDDD while still applying force.

“I am the first Kunashi. There were no Kunashi called before me. The fact that you are here means that you are significant in some way. I am interested to want to know how you are significant! What is your name, Kunashi? Speak it knowing that I can read you as if you were an open book before me!”

The first Kunashi’s mental mind is extra secure like Riley (mental defense).

[ TL / domen / seiki / sanzon ]

No one cares about Seiki. TL flies to Heaven’s gates (as long as Sanzo don’t try to go all Jackie Chan on his ass).

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Jynbox_01
.: Central Northern Heights

Something inside told me that I said something I shouldn’t have said. I give a nervous chuckle as I murmur, “yeah, there’s no way that could be true… you are human after all.” Moving on and beyond that point, I recall, “well then, we should meet up with the Division and see how things are going there.” Remembering where I ordered the line to be, I inform Izumi, “the Division has been ordered to create a wall of defense to protect the city’s core. When I ordered it, they were to hold the demons from north of the city off just north of our current location. I estimate them to be a few miles away from us.” In the distance the sound of the artillery and missiles could faintly be heard. I continue, “I’m not up to date on the situation, but it’ll be better for me to get updated when we get there. Since I’m not 100% sure of their location, I can’t give you a target to warp to, but if you warp me to my house, we should be able to take my car to where they are. Alternatively, you can fly, but I can’t, so those are the options we’re looking at right now.” I specifically left out any silly talk about me flying on a magical dragon; that so wasn’t going to happen any time soon.

231 / 11860
Attributes: Average
Ooc: Shin can we get an update on the battle between the Division and the Demons?
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Site Interaction
- -

[ the Kunashi compound ]

The battle ends btw Rayje, Tiamat and the Kunashi 28. The Kunashi are sprawled out & defeated. Rayje and Tiamat are injured and out of breath. Tia looks over to Rayje offensively.

“Now… I didn’t forget about you… what was that all about earlier…”

Rayje looks @ Tia defensively. She needed some time to catch her breath.

“It was nothing… he’s dead now. We don’t have the time to fight between each other. Plus, you’re all beat up.”

Tia frowns.

“I still have enough strength to take you on.”

Ai’des appears next to Rayje. Rayje and Tia pause their fighting to turn around to look @ him.

“…”

Tiamat calms down and smiles.

“Marcos is ok?! Oh thank you for taking care of him Ai’des! Where is he now?”

“…”

“Yay, my honey’s okay! Okay, please heal us and we will join the master as well.”

“…”

Rayje lowers her guard and smirks.

“You’re so one track minded…”

Ai’des holds out his hands @ both Tia and Rayje. A dark mist covers their bodies. It looks like they were going to be healed but suddenly & without warning, their bodies are weakened and bound in place. Tia winces.

“Don’t be so rough with us, Ai’des…”

“Tia… that’s wrong, this is… ugh!”

Ai’des eyes glow red under his hood. He pushes his full power into his spell before they can resist him. The void spell rips apart both of their bodies just like he did with Marcos. This time the illusion of a large caldron appears behind him. Their parts are deposited in void pocket realms and the caldron changes from green to red. Tiamat and Rayje are no more. The Kunashi are absorbed and then the illusion fades. Ai’des vanishes.

[ hogasha battle ]

Dem & Avalon take their fight to the sky. They get to about the height that airplanes fly at goin back and forth @ one another with attacks. Avalon used his sword & Dem created blades on his arms. There’s a break in the clashing and Avalon scores a decisive hit and cuts a line down Dem’s chest. Dem falls back. Avalon goes after him and slashes, but Dem blocks it. He blasts a short ranged magic attack, but Avlon dodges and attacks from behind him. Dem turns around and blocks but Avalon’s pressure is too great. Avalon strikes 24 more times like all at once and hits on the 25th, hitting Dem again. Dem is being overpowered. The angels in the center of the city tell people to pray for Avalon’s victory. The prayers give him power to fight on.

[ the division war ]

D12 has the upper hand in the battle. The demon enemy forces are cut in half w/ the Division only taking 10% losses. The Division is able to move forward along w/ the mystic army. B/c no more demons are coming, it looks like victory’s just a matter of time.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Soul Abyss/Radiant Plateau/(Whatever new name Shin adds on this post)

The First Kunashi? Upon hearing this, I almost lose my footing when I am told this. I continue to push against the telekinesis for a moment before I move to my left about 5 yards while remaining within audible range. He tells me that I must be significant to be here. Well at least that provides a segue to my next question. I respond telepathically, "I am called Mukhya and hold the rank of Komutan. Significant? I have been in exile for the last 500 years, Prime. Only now have I returned to Koutaku-shi. I could... feel that my brethren needed me." My telepathic voice falls silent.

So he is the First simply referred to as Prime. I am standing before our equivalent to a god amongst men. "Where is here, Prime?" I inquire telepathically. I would take the time to trigger Tyme - Slowdown (Perfected). I wanted to be able to react quickly should he decide to throw another attack my way.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Penny2_01

Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….

The kick connected perfectly. the strength of the mystical left over chicken wing was obviously too much for the Oni Lord to stand against. Wind and dust swept up as the force of it blasted across the ground. Penny stood, remaining in that position. Then, slowly lowering his leg as the dust cleared. The Oni Lord lay defeated. And strangely the words. Winner. Began to flash above his head. Wherther this was a result of his own imagination. Or perhaps his own madness warping reality. Wasn't something he kenw, or particluarly cared about. However that winner sign looked tastey. So he pulled it down from its place floating above him, defying all laws of physics. And began to munch on it until he had consumed it all. Afterwards feeling energised by the power of chicken and pure win. " Ok..now where was I before...oh yes...". Pennywise walked back over to Shiori who was still in her narcoleptic frozen state.

"Well...suppose I can't just LEAVE her here...".

Throwing the girl over his shoulder, he started hiking. Well it was a change of plan. Jyn and Izumi were gone which was. Probably a good thing. Division 12 and all that sort wouldn't be taking all too kindly to the presence of a lone demon lord let alone his army. " Ah well..looks like its just you and me again Shiori eh?". Nothing. As expected though. " Well its ok. After this we'll take the whole army out for chicken. And there shall be much rejoycing".
Word Count: 304
Total Word Count: 12,154
Techniques Used:
Health: 90%
Stamina:100%
Masque Of Madness: Attributes synched to strong, 100% Control
Bitter Mercy: 80% Pain Reduction
Hysterical Strength: +1 to all Hand to Hand moves

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:24 pm

wc: 302 | 8,743
pc: 25

He quickly fixed himself as she uncrossed her arms and listened to what he asked of her next. heading to where the Division 12 was located or at least getting to their direction. It was true she could fly, but she would have to carry Jyn and rhapsody and that would make flying a bit difficult. Though he didn't give a direct location for her to make a portal to so they would have to make a different means of getting there which Jyn suggested to head back to his place to take his car. she looked at rhapsody who could be seen chasing after a butterfly before she looked back over to Jyn. Shrugging her shoulders she would respond. "seem's like the long way is in order, can't let you go off on your own while the world is like this." She held out her hand to the side and chanted her spell allowing for her energy to charge. "though I don't think it's safe for us to head to where the division is at. that large energy source doesn't make me comfortable." she was concerned more about the hogosha battle than the battle with the smaller demons.

being anywhere near it might prove to be a life threatening situation for anyone. so rather Jyn being away from it than go anywhere near it. After several seconds the dark orb appeared and dropped into the ground like a puddle and opened out into a osculating column of light. this portal would lead to their home. Izumi looked at jyn. "Though I know you're not wanting to back of from going to them, so lets just be careful alright?" it was a rhetorical question. Her wings folded back and her snayke hair reverted to looking like her normal hair. "Lets get moving."

----

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

She had a point about the super powers that were going at it. Their powers were so great that it seemed to be a level above my ability to understand through my sensing, so it was easily faded into the background along with the fact that I didn’t want to deal with such a complicated issue. I had to work on the things that I could assist with first before moving onto the impossible. With a nod, I would agree with Izumi as the portal is opened up. After the portal is opened I would make my way through it and come out stepping out and into the house that I had purchased this year in the Northern Heights. Luckily it didn’t seem to overlap with anything from the past other than grasslands and a few trees here and there; it wasn’t like I had an entire village in my living room. From the area we are portaled into, I make my way to my front door and outside to reveal that my black sedan seemed to be unharmed and in working conditions. It was a shame that the vehicle Izumi had purchased for me had been destroyed, but it was always good to have more than one primary means of transportation. Moving towards the car, I press the button on the key ring to unlock it and pull at the latch, opening the front door. With that, I would get into the car and wait for Izumi, figuring that she would be riding with me. Starting up the car, I would turn out of the driveway to face the gate in front of my house, pressing the button to open it. Thanks to the lack of electricity, the gate does nothing. I notice this while funneling through the COM stations to get an update from the Division. Looking up, I raise an eyebrow and murmur, “no electricity, right?” I hadn’t really paid attention to it in the house, but there were small clues of such a thing. Looking to Izumi, I inquire, “can you open the gate for me?” She had more skills than I did to force things open; though I could probably toss a grenade at it. If she got the gate, I would proceed through it swiftly, pick her up and speed towards the area where the Division was progressing while getting updates on their seemingly victorious campaign; if she insisted for me to do it, I’d struggle with the gate utilizing my boosted attributes for the moment in an effort to attempt to pry it open before moving along with business.

436 / 12296
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

From what it looked like, I was being ignored. The large demon with the silver hair didn’t seem to regard me nor did the Ice Demon. I couldn’t just attack them for no good reason, and since they were flying in the air, there was a good chance that they simply couldn’t hear me, though I didn’t think that was the case. Looking to Goronova, she shrugs, “they seem to be heading to see something outside of this realm…” As she speaks, I begin to feel the effects of this world on my physical body. Remembering that I had something for it, I get Sparrow-kun to open up my void locker and I reach in, taking the cherub’s sash from the dark tourney, and place it around my waist like a samurai’s sash. While doing this, Goronova continues, “we can follow them to see if they’re going to find some type of ring leader…” Trailing her words, I murmur, “or we can head into the city of this realm and see if there is any type of help we can find there…” Looking to me, she comments, “I doubt you’re going to find any leads in the city here. It looks like it’s just been destroyed and overrun with demons.” That city would actually be where Snowball and Spot had gotten distracted at and were currently battling and eating demons that they found within the outskirts of southern Nalco. I sigh, “crap… I don’t know what to do now…” I decided that since I needed direction, I would call my Sensei and see what she was doing, if she knew anything that could help, or if there was something that I was supposed to be doing to help preserve the ‘balance.’ With that, I take out my cell phone and call Izumi’s number, hoping that somehow the cellular services would still be running, though I wasn’t 100% sure if the call would be connected or not.

326 / 7549
STA: 108 / 200 (+30 STA Pending, Rest)
Ooc: Calling Izumi-sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:19 am

wc: 274 | 9,017
pc: 26

Jyn was the first to enter soon followed rhapsody and then Izumi who closed the portal after she appeared at jyn's house. Rhapsody kept near Izumi the entire time, though was quite curious of the new area they were in given its appearance was new to the salamander dragon baby. Izumi watched Jyn as he quickly moved through his home heading to his car as she would follow, she whistled so rhapsody would come after her.

they arrived at his car as he opened it and Izumi gave a smirk as she would come up to the passenger seat and her wings disappeared as she hid them. she opened the door and entered inside and whistled for rhapsody to jump into her lap before they pulled off and headed out. she lowered her window as they headed to the front door and found themselves stuck given that the gate was electronic and no power was working. she was then asked to open the gate, seriously that was rather unmanly, but she merely giggled as she helped rhapsody poke her head out the window. "give mommy a hand and open the gaze." the salamander dragons mouth began to glow and a ball of energy blasted at the gate shooting it to pieces. She brought rhapsody back in and began to pet her.

with the gate open and jyn driving she gazed out the window looking to the sky and suddenly her phone went off. who was calling her at this time? She pulled out her phone and looked at it seeing that it was Seiki. she answered the phone and responded. "where are you?"

----

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Site Interaction
- -

// short post today, sry

[ the radiant plateau ]

The first Kunashi releases the pressure on the push. He stands tall & strong.

“I hear your words. I have read your memories for the span of your life. I now understand. I’m saddened that the world has come to this… But before that, let me explain. You are in the pocket realm that I created deep inside of the Kunashi compound. After creating a clan of Kunashi, I sealed myself in this realm so that my power could ferment. Now you have been forcefully pushed into this realm by fate. It looks like it’s now the time for me to exit this realm… though you. My physical body is lost to the void, but as Kunashi, I can give you great power if our souls and minds become one. I will need to penetrate your soul and for this, you will receive great power to help a world now in peril. There is a chance that my mind will subjugate yours and I will become dominate and you will be lost… there is also a chance you will cause me to subjugate. Whomever’s will is strongest will win. Knowing this will you accept this chance?”

[ the division war ]

Division takes out 70% of the enemy army. The demon forces are on the decline. The Division is rallying against the demons and purging them left and right.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm

[ The Radiant Plateau ]

A pocket realm? I figured that the Prime would possess such mastery of the Void but how did I get here? I thought I had died. Standing my ground, I listen attentively to the Prime as he explains the situation to me. When he tells me that he will grant me great power and goes on to tell me that he will grant me HIS power, I admit that I am wary about being able to possess such power. I worry about its ability to consume me not in the sense of what he goes on to describe, but moreso if I would be able to control such power. What would I do if I could wield the fabled power of the Prime? Kunashi harness and channel all of our emotions, both the positive and the darker side of them. When we are in battle, we enter a state known as the Krodha Transa, which in common tongue means Trance of Fury and Wrath, so with His Power, would I be able to keep from turning that power against those who abandoned me and abandoned our people? These questions and concerns flood thru my mind in a surge of seconds before I quiet them.

A Kunashi does not fear the power that we wield, we master it. Once we master it, we always strive to perfect it. This must be the case here as well. Looking the Prime in the eyes, I nod to him. My mind speaks to him, "I will do what must be done and I will find a way for us to coexist symbiotically. I have no intentions of subjugating you nor being subjugated myself. There is much that must be done and I obviously need your help to do it. Kunashi Prime, I accept your offer." I fall silent and exhale having made my decision. Whatever happens next... I hope I am ready for it.

330 words
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:08 am

Heavenly Realm vs Kyd

Through a stroke of luck it would seem as if the phone call went through. A bit happy at the fact that I could hear my sensei’s voice, I would answer her, “I’m in Heaven under a silver haired demon and a guy in a white suit following an ice demon.” Hopefully that would be a sufficient explanation to my current whereabouts. Aside from that, I counter her question, “I came up here thinking that I could find something to stop the demons from attacking the city, but I ended up taking out one of the strong demons that was associated with the ice demon from the pillars…” At this point in time, since Kyd wasn’t in the picture and associated with the pillars at the time of the news broadcast, I wouldn’t actually know that he was in fact a pillar. I continue, “but I’m not sure what to do now. It’s pretty messy up here and it looks like Heaven’s not in good shape. I’m not really sure what to do now… where are you at? Did the Division ever go and fight the demons heading to the city or have they made it into the city yet?”

200 / 7949
STA: 138 / 200 (+30 STA Pending, Rest)
Ooc: Calling Izumi-sensei.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:12 am

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Sansantoo_01

I shrug as the girls giggle between one another about the question I had been asked but give a slight grin in response. Before I could come to the conclusion that something didn't feel right, I suddenly found myself ripped from that setting and pulled into the currently unfamiliar setting of the heavens catching myself in floating between Domen and his apprentice. Looking around, I am confused at first at where Lauren and the mansion had gone, until my memories came rushing back to me and I was able to remember where I was and what I had been doing. Looking around, I see The Leviathan and he was freed from my binding attack, but I didn't know why or how I had been sucked into an illusion. I noticed Domen didn't seem to be attacking the Leviathan either, nor did the Ice Demon seem to be hostile towards me. Very confused at what was and wasn't reality, I pause for a moment and look to Domen to ask, "what... just happened? And why aren't we attacking The Leviathan?"

Tech :
Notes : 200/ 200 | 100 / 200
Locate : unknown
Wordz : 230/ 5701
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:16 am

Heavenly Realm

Luckily for me, Sanzon did not immediately attack on his arrival. With the question that came in, I would speak to him, “I assume you were sucked until an alternate realm. As for the Ice Demon, he is taking us to one greater than himself. I am interested in seeing this one, so his life is secured as long as it is useful to me. Come.” I figured that was all the explanation that needed to be stated, Sanzon could fill in the pieces himself or ask The Leviathan for all I cared. Moving back to my first objective, I would continue to follow The Leviathan as he would and should lead the way out towards and out of Heaven’s Gates. I was very much interested in seeing this greater power that was supposed to cause me to succumb to admitting its godliness. It was an odd mixture of anticipation mixed with anxiousness. It was unsettling to think there was another greater than I, but still inspirational as it offered another plateau to reach in my existence and ascension.

179 / 8944
HP: 145 / 200
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:18 am

Site Interaction
- -

[ The Division/Demon War ]

The Division’s rally vs the demons works and the demon forces are disrupted. The combined force of the Division and the Mystic Army is too much for them. The demon’s numbers are cut down 90%. They start to retreat from the battle area and head in all directions. The most of them head north back to the forest areas. The ones that try to head south are shot down or attacked. The captains claim victory.

“Good job, boys! They’re on the run now! Someone get me a status report.”

“We still got our work cut out for us! Don’t get lazy. Stay sharp!”

The Captain Tsurugi gets someone to call Commissioner Jyn to give him an update on what happened. The power is still down in the city. The Division waits for the Commissioner before they give an all clear to help clean up the city.

[ Nalco / Heavens Defilement ]

There are approximately 1,000 demons left scattered around Nalco. They occupy the city and continue to destroy it. 15% of that number is drawn to Snowball & Spot. They attack from all sides with half using magic projectiles and the other half attacking with melee strikes. They don’t all crowd the coyotes to be eaten. Summon beast HP reduction = 75 HP for this post.

[ The Clash of the Hogashas ]

The battle high in the skies heats up. Avalon reaches the max of his power. He clashes with Dem and then performs a super powerful strike that causes his sword to visibly extend 50 yards with controlled spirit energy. The spirit blade almost cuts Dem in half and sends him hurling down bout 20k miles or so to the ground. He lands somewhere north of the city and leaves a huge crater like a bomb dropped. Dem does not move. Avalon’s wings harden. Each feather on its wings turns into a spirit energy powered missiles. He releases over 100 of these. They whistle and create a trail of lines all the way to the ground. When they hit Dem, they cause over 100 destructive level explosions. After all of the explosions Avalon waits in the air. Nothing happens. He speaks in two voices.

“Finally… it is over.”

Dem’s overpowering energy signal goes away.

2 priests in white robes from down town reach Seijin and see her crouching over a dead body. They look tired like they’ve been looking around a

“Lady Priestess… are you alright? We’ve come to check on you. The High Priest is worried.”

[ The Remaining Pillars ]

Ai’des freezes time. He makes it to The Leviathan and unfreezes just him.

“…”

“It’s just me. Kyd has locked himself away in his realm until he recovers.”

“…”

“There’s no helping it. No one can access him here.”

Without any other words Ai’des and The Leviathan leave. When time resumes, they are no longer there. B/c Ai’des came after time was frozen it’d just look like The Leviathan vanished w/o warning.

[ The Radiant Plateau ]

Kunashimus Prime looks like he’s happy w/the response.

“That is a worthy answer. Fear not. I know the past, present and future. I know the outcome of our merger even before it has occurred. With you will now set we shall coexist. All that is needed is for you to return to the realm of the living. I will use my power to revive your body and you will revive our consciousnesses. With your understanding, everything is in order. Now… awaken Kunashi. Awaken the new form of We.”

* Mukhya revived.

Super Kunashi Transformation: Attributes sync to Ascended. +5 STA/HP per post.

[ kfc ]

It's closed. B/c there's no power chicken can't be fried. B/c the staff ran away, there's no one to cook it! Most of the chicken is old/stale now b/c of how much time has passed. Demon rats sneak into the main KFC and start eating up what's left... It's a dark day for the colonel... a dark day indeed.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Heavenly Realm

Things seemed to be going well for the moment before the one who was leading as our current tour guide vanished without a trace. Flying behind him, I thought myself to be attentive to his movements, but suddenly he appeared not to appear before us and was gone from the surrounding area. With this advent, I halt in my progression forwards and look around attempting to get a grasp for what may have happened. Without the sensing package, I could not track the spirit signature of the ice and void demons, so for now they would elude my grasp. My gaze shifts back to Sanzon before I conclude, “let us continue anyway to Heaven’s Gate.” With that, I would continue my journey towards the Gates of Heaven and on my arrival to them, I would head out. Now with an expansive view of Yochi below me, I could see much of what I had ignored while in the heavenly realm. From this vantage point it was easy to see the huge contrast that created the image of the current earth realm. I am in time to see a large blade in the distance strike down someone followed by a barrage of attacks. Floating there for a moment, I wondered if one of those entities was the god of which The Leviathan spoke; if that were so, I would be interested in having words with the winner. With that, my body shifts and heads south, in the direction of the ongoing, or concluded, battle closer to near the city.

258 / 9202
HP: 155 / 200
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:58 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:04 pm

The blast seemed to work well for the gate, though something cleaner may have saved me money in the long run; still it was my own fault for asking a lady to do a man’s job. Praising the salamander, I would simply reply, “good girl” with a smirk. With the gate now open, the car would proceed forwards through the gaping hole in the entrance to my yard and would continue beyond that to the street outside my house heading in the direction of the main streets that would lead us towards the battle. Luckily I didn’t have to worry about things of appropriateness such as traffic laws or the speed limit at a time like this. My gaze shifts to Izumi for a moment as she answers her phone before returning to the road. I would receive my own call shortly. Pressing the answer button on my COM, I would emit a simple, “yes?” before the streaming news of events would be vocalized to me; to me it was the best news possible. I felt a little lighter at receiving this news and respond with a simple, “good. I will be there momentarily. Make sure the enemy has left the city before moving into phase two of peace keeping.” With that, I would press the button to end the call and return that hand to the wheel as we continued to drive.

233 / 12529
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm

The creature ejects me from its mouth with such force that I am thrown back through the air for a few yards before I can finally recover from the expulsion and turn to face the large beast. As I turn to face the beast I find that I have reverted back to my human form, that I had not allowed such a thing to happen but it did, which was rather troublesome... With this change forced upon me, I let out a soft growl as I turn my attention to the sight before me, though before I can fully grasp what is going on, Mukhya is no where to be found and the beast that I was aiding to defeat was now defeated, and with it and the disappearance of the one I had come to aid my reasoning's for being here begin to falter. With another growl, I begin to fly backwards through the air as I glance around for a moment, now that the fight had finished and Mukhya had vanished I start to focus on recovering the energy I had consumed. With a light sigh I turn and begin to fly away through the air, shifting my gaze slowly.

I continue moving through the air until I finally begin to sense a familiar spiritual signature, though it was not of the one I had come here to aid. As I focus on the familiar signature, I pause for a moment, glancing around me before I turn my attention to the direction of the signature. I did not think Seiki would be someone that I would find in this realm, though I was able to get here... Focusing on his spiritual signature I begin to move once again and jet through the air straight for his location.

Post WC: 298
Total WC: 1469

Health: 100 / 200
Stamina: 150 / 200
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Active Modes:
Krodha Transa ~ Setsuna
Myndius
Ageus
Slowdown

I stand before ready in my resolve for whatever may happen. I try open my mind and very essence to allow for as symbiotic of a merger as possible as he speaks. I find myself calming more and more until finally everything falls silent and dark. I feel a warmth surround me and flow thru me. It whispers to me saying everything and nothing at the same time. The sound provides solace thru violent barrage of feelings and sensations. The last thing I feel is a sense of order gathered from all of the chaos. My eyes close slowly as I let out a long exhale.

{Activate: Myndius}

A moment later, I take a deep breath and my eyes open slowly. If I could find the words to allow you to understand what Koutaku-shi looks like right now, I would be able to paint such a masterpiece of beauty filled with sadness. Behind me a pair of "fiery" golden ethereal wings flap as I cease to exist and I become We.

{Activate: Slowdown}

Our eyes blink once more to awaken in a radiant reddish orange color that looks like a sunset filled with blood. We look around the Kunashi Shi compound at the destruction and carnage. Their bodies were not beyond repair, so we would be able to return them to this realm once more. First though... there is a stench that offends our being. "Purge. Yes... purge we must." Our voice sounds otherworldly even in telepathic terms. Actually I just noticed that We do not seem to produce verbal sound. There were no words to be said at this moment anyway! It is merely time to rip them asunder!

{Activate: Ageus}

We look around me once again and 4 Spiritual Warriors appear around me to the north, south, east, and west. They look different than the warriors that We could summon before. Nodding to them, We launch forward heading straight for the largest gathering of demonic energy. There would be no warning or battle cry. As soon as We find a cluster of them, the channeling would begin. From there, Radiant Rejection Dome would be the primary attack utilized as it allows us to cause massive damage to a maximum number while also blessing them so that our constructs or remaining Kami fighting can finish them off. We do not spend much time in one place as there are many to purge, but every major cluster encompassing 25 feet of demonic vermin would be targeted. This is a massive hit and run guerrilla warfare campaign!

HP: 200
STA: 210 -10-28-10 = 162 - 21 = 141 (-14 for each cluster - didn't roll b/c I don't know how many but it's Perfected anyway.)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:02 pm

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 9 OMEGA

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#4 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 9 OMEGA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Site Interaction
- -

[ Summary Recap ]

After the Division drives off the demon threat they celebrate. Guns are raised in the air. Humans and mystic animals shake paw/hands. It looks like everyone’s not going to die. The demon army is completely dispersed w/no signs of them coming back. The captains order to move to phase 2.

“Commander’s orders! Time to help clean up this mess.”

The city was pretty fucked up.

Dem doesn’t move. His body lies at the bottom of the large crater defeated. Avalon knows that Dem can’t truly be killed so he starts to chant a spell that would bind Dem for the next 1,000 years. The spell would take ten minutes to chant out.

Heaven (Nalco) is in shambles. The demons let their guard down b/c they’ve won. Mukhya Prime’s attacks catch them off guard. Each shot is like a nuke and very effective. The blasts get attention. The demons who aren’t attracted to the coyotes (who take -50 hp this round) move to the area where MP is blasting.

Heaven infestation = 100% to 60%
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Sansantoo_01

A demon stronger than this one? I was unsure of whether or not this was possible, but I wasn't about to risk any of it. My muscles would relax while I continued to follow Domen. If he wasn't attacking the Leviathan, then maybe there was a pretty good reason for it. All in all, I wanted to make sure that I was ready for any bigger threat. I was confident that I could handle the Leviathan on my own, and would have had I not been sucked into.. well, god knows where. It was definitely a pain in the ass, but the time I had spent in that alternate dimensional reality thing had given me time to recover my strength a bit. "um... Dom... what the..."

Meanwhile, the heavens were in shambles. That, however, wasnt my primary concern. I had completely forgotten about the Academy, and those there to protect it. I could only assume that Jaine was there since he didn't seem to follow into the heavens. Either way, I kept that in the back of my head.

Tech :
Notes : 200/ 200 | 105 / 200
Locate : Heaven with the others
Wordz : 230/ 5701
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Heavenly Realm

With the disappearance of our guide and the sight of the heavens around us, it seemed that the lighting tiger had a bit of reason for concern. Standing, or rather floating, in the center of the area between Heaven’s Gate and our world, I continue to look down at the large crater that was caused by the being in the sky. From the lack of movement over the span of time, I took this male to be the victor. There was some movement in the city of Nalco in the distance behind us whereas Mukhya would be flexing his new found strength. Still, I couldn’t allow my focus to be split; it was like a kid in a candy store… there was much too much to be interested in at one time. Deciding to go with the one who could create energy blades that would span a half a football field, I nod towards it and inquire, “Sanzon, have you had your fill of battle for the day?” Also, “That one in the air there; it is a Kami, isn’t it?” The white attire and wings kind of didn’t make it seem like any form a demon would take stereotypically.

200 / 9402
HP: 155 / 200
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Our plan is successful and the massive ranks of the demonic infestation has been significantly thinned. Still, We are aware that it is not enough. The release of our power and the decimation of their vile ilk brought the attention of the demons away from innocents to us where We want it. Looking at them approach, We smile. Telepathically, We address one another almost in sequence, "We know what We must do now. Yes, We must release what was for what must be. The darkness within must always remain in balance. Never too light and never too dark. We are aware. We will do what must be done!" We nod as we continue to channel a massive amount of energy.

We would not wait for the demons to all come to us. When they had gathered, we would go to them. Even in our approach towards them, we continue to channel more. We could not let up yet. We could not stop. There were still far too many tainting our realm. Drawing them to us, We would appear in the center of their largest cluster and if they are anything like We expect them to be, they would attempt to surround us. That would make for an even larger kill radius. To further aid this end, the Constructs would attack along the edge of their radius to force the outer ring to back against the second outer ring, packing them in nice and vulnerable.

Once they are too close to escape, my body and eyes would glow as the Radiant Rejection Dome erupts once again. The biggest difference is that this one followed up by a storm of divine wrath! {Heaven's Judgment x???} The maelstrom of Divine Vengeance covers as much of the surrounding area as We can manage being new to this merged form. Mukhya did not possess all of our full power, so We would have to train Mukhya to be stronger. He would have to become Prime. Still, the ferocious display of divine providence would be quite impressive in a carnage loving sort of way to say the least.

More should be approaching at this time. We would maneuver around and thru them while the Omega Constructs continued to tear thru their outer ranks to help push them closer to us. This would continue until they are all within a block's radius of our position. We know what we must do. We must destroy in order to create and renew. We must shed the worldly focuses that we held. Quickly and faster than many of the demons should be able to keep up with, we would appear high within the sky. Our telepathic voice speaks, "Settozai, finish this." The golden clad Onisu appears next to us and nods. "As you command, my Master." The sky glows a bright gold as if another sun had been created before millions of golden coins tear thru the demon horde beneath us. It is truly beautiful a sight to watch them bludgeoned and decapitated by the continuation of our storm.

We would show the whole of Nalco that the Kunashi will never abandon them. And that the Kunashi Prime has and will always provide them with our love for them. There is only one acceptable outcome... total annihilation of the demon infestation. If Settozai's power did not finish them, We certainly would finish the job.

HP: 200
STA: Low

Actions
Radiant Rejection Dome = 14 STA
Heaven's Judgment = 17 STA each strike (at least 3, maybe more; your call)
Settozai, Lord of Greed

Omega Constructs are attacking the outer edge of the blast radius to push more demons into it and keep them unable to defend against my attacks.

Active Modes:
Krodha Transa ~ Setsuna
Myndius 2/10
Ageus 2/5
Slowdown 2/5
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 9 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 9 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 9 ZETA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Site Interaction
- -

[ Nalco Summary ]

The radius of Mukhya Prime’s attack demolishes demons and city alike. Demon numbers are reduced to 10% in Heaven. B/c of the losses the demons retreat instead of attacking more. It’s gonna take a while for the dust to settle but Heaven is at peace. The demons who try to retreat and slip past the 4 golems try to head to Nalco. They wouldn’t be a big presence especially in Heaven. A few Angels investigate the blast. They see Mukhya and the fleeing demons. They attribute the purge to him. They assume it’s safe and call all Kami who could still move to try to heal each other and treat the wounded. A group of Kami approach Mukhya.

“Who are you, Powerful One?”

[ Finale ]

// Post exit responses. The Saga’s FINALLY over after tomorrow xD
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:51 pm

wc: 377 | 9,394
pc: 27

so here she was sitting there in the car with her pet in her lap. Rhapsody quarked with happiness as Jyn complimented her on a good job well done. Izumi oetted her with her free hand. Her spade had been placed in the car comfortably so it wouldn't get in the way of things. Still on the phone she listened to Seiki speak to her telling her where he was. she blinked as she heard his description saying that he was in heaven underneath a silver haired demon along with another demon in a white suit. She pondered a moment as she had to think about it a silver haired demon and a demon in a white suit, the only demon she could think of that wore a white suit was Sanzon and as for silver haired there were quite a few that could have popped into her mind so she wasn't to certain about that. But he was still alive right? She shifted her gaze outside the open car window to see the large hole in the sky. Well it would make sense for him to be in heaven, but how would he have gotten up there as far as she knew he didn't know how to fly that high up.

Izumi heard Jyn speaking and she turned her gaze to look at him, seemed like someone contacted him on his COM device, she turned her gaze back out the window and heard Seiki ask about the division. "There handling the demon's just fine. There pushing them back with the help of the mystic animals. You should try to get back down here you know, you shouldn't stay there to long, you might not be able to get back down." she stated to him. It was probably the open hole in the sky that permited calls to go through to heaven since the satellittes were up in space and heaven had a hole in it exposing it's dimension with ours. None the less it's connection was still amazing, though either one might be recieving a pretty big roaming bill.

"Have the demon's taken over heaven? I can see a bunch of heavy light displayss from where I'm at but I can't exactly decipher whats going on."

----

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 9 Seijpb_01
The battle went on around her, but that didn't matter to her at all. She couldn't really deal well with death especially of those that she knew. Izuya was certainly an interesting person as he was rather kind to her. though under the influence of his spell she had her first kiss with him as well. So he held a special place in her heart. Seijin cried like she had never cried before. Pouring her heart out in her tears as she was crouched over his dead and mangled body. It didn't matter to her that it had been raining over her or that she was getting muddied up or even got his blood onto her outfit. She was mourning the loss of him. It felt like an eternity before the two in white robes had appeared. Asking her if she was alright. Seijin had sniffled her crying had died out a while before they arrive. Was she alright? Physically she was just fine, emotionally and mentally she wasn't. Though she didn't know exactly how to answer that question.

"He sacrificed himself to give me an opening to give the gem to our savior..." she stated as she sat up a little and caressed Izuya's cheek. Her eyes were reddened from her crying. She right now didn't carry that cheerful aura like she normally does. She looked up to them. "We need to bury him properly..." It wouldn't sit right with her at all if they just left his body here. She wanted him to have a proper burial. She didn't know that if Kami's disappeared when they died or if their body just stayed there like a human body would. So far Izuya's body hasn't disappeared into spirit particles, so she figured they could bury him.

[size=10]
Word count: 297 | 7,433
Beginning of the End - Page 9 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Our eyes continue to burn with a controlled fury as We survey the land. Perhaps, We were a bit excessive, but the mission was accomplished. The Omega Constructs would continue hunting the demons and trying to wound or kill them while We remained where we were. We would begin our work restoring the land and structures here. Reviving the masses is not something that We can accomplish quickly as our healing powers are limited, but we will do what we can. Our first duty though would be to return home to the Kunashi Shi compound and begin our work there. The ethereal golden wings appear behind us with a total of six wings outspread to full span. We sense more kami approaching our position, so We remain. One of them addresses us. Our response is telepathic in a broadcast message to all of them in the same otherworldly tone and almost echo, “We are the Kunashi Prime and We are Mukhya. Most of the scourge has been eradicated, but… some of the taint remains. Their presence eludes us at the moment, but we will hunt them down and all of the demons will be purged from our realm. Return to your brethren who need your help now. There is much to be done. We return to the Kunashi Shi. Should you or your leaders need us, you will find us there. May the Spirits of Order guide you.” Our image flickers before “vanishing” to all those without the power to see something moving at Supreme or above.

Our return to the Kunashi Shi is a very somber moment. As our gaze lowers to scan the surrounding area, there are bodies and rubble everywhere. “Never again… never will our brethren be forced to endure such again. We shall not allow this to occur again! We must grow stronger. First, we must undo what has been done.” Our hands spread and the wings appear behind us once again. Our entire body starts to glow as the heavily damaged Kunashi Shi is covered in a translucent bubble of light energy. It would take some time for the bubble to form (Post 1), then once the bubble had formed, We would harness a massive amount of energy and funnel it into the bubble causing everything within the bubble to start glowing as the energy begins to "stick" to everything. (Post 2) Once the spiritual and light energy has filled the entire bubble, We would release a non-harmful pulse into the bubble that would provide the surge to complete the process. The Kunashi Shi compound would be restored at this point. If we were able to harness enough energy, then the Kunashi who had fallen in battle would be restored as well. If not, it would simply take longer for us to revive them. We were becoming more comfortable in our Prime form. Still, with the battle having ended, Mukhya could feel Prime needed to rest so We once more became me. My eyes close and when they open again, they are glowing gold like they normally do. The ethereal wings that were behind me would shrink in size and from 6 to 4 wings. I would continue to work on the Restoration of Nalco once I could be sure that the Kunashi and our compound was once again safe and in order. This is going to be a long project...

Primary Action
Support - Restoration of Kunashi Shi and hopefully the Kunashi within it.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Heavenly Realm

After hearing my sensei on the line about how the demons were being pushed back, I could feel a large amount of relief enter into my chest. With that sigh of relief was hope that the city would be okay after all. In my mind, I liked to think that I played at least a small role in protecting it and I knew that I would have to continue to grow stronger to continue to protect it in the future. Still, with everyone working together, everything seemed to turn out just fine; perhaps that cop guy called the commissioner was actually doing something right with that organization after all. With a slight smile on my face, I answer her back, “mm, okay. I’ll head back down there.” Around this time, there were shudders all around with the re emergence of a highly powerful Kami. I watch in awe for a moment at his raw power and stamina as my sensei asks about how Heaven was. I answer back, “I think we’re good… this super powerful Kami just went ass apes on all of the demons. Aside from the demons I was able to take out with my summons, he took out the rest.” It was around that time that I realized I never showed my summoning skills to my sensei. I conclude, “but I’ll head back down there. It looks like everything’s going to be fine up here; they just need to do something about that gate…” Maybe some duck tape would hold it. With that, I would end the call and look towards where my two coyotes were sitting and waiting for me. With a smile, I call out to them as I power down, “hey boys! Time to head home. I wonder if I can get Natsuki to cook me a bento… I’m starved!”

306 / 8255
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:27 pm

I listen slightly as the boy speaks into Izumi’s earpiece, picking up bits and pieces. Apparently there was a raid on another realm that he was able to reach. As a normal human, such journeys were far beyond my imagination. Unless teleported somehow, there was no way I could make it to such a realm. I had a better opinion of the kid for going up there and apparently doing something; he must be a lot stronger now than when I saw him. Such a thing was a bit scary, given the fact that this Seiki was supposed to be a normal human. On top of that, my girlfriend was his teacher, so I could only imagine how powerful Izumi truly was. While pondering this, the call comes in over my COM and the news is given that there is complete victory in the city and emergency crews were being dispatched. With a simple, “okay” I end things there before feeling a bit of relief. I truly thought it was over, but it seemed we would live to share another day in this realm. The Division responded brilliantly without my direct command; I would be praising the efforts of the men and women who fought. I knew that from now on, the world would never be the same, so I would have to actively work in facilitating spiritual knowledge to the masses and integrating the past realm denizens into our society. Though the battle was over, the headache would just be beginning, but at least this part was over. Turning to Izumi, I say with a soft and hopeful voice, “it looks like it’s over for now. I doubt I’ll get any sleep in the next month… so this ought to be fun…” With that we were coming upon the Division’s line of defense. I could see the men and women celebrating the victory and rushing to assist a city in need. When I finished talking to izumi and would have to get out of the car, it would be straight to work; such was the live of the Commissioner of Division 12.

353 / 12882
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:10 am

Site Interaction
- -

Avalon spreads his wings and hands. His seal is set in place. Dem’s seal is in the form of a stone block. It’s said that the seal could not be broken for the next 1000 years. The stone block sits at the bottom of the large crater.

It was over.

The Grand Angel looks over what the world had become. The past and present were merged together. The future of this world was uncertain but AVALON gives hope. He shines like a star in the sky and gives out a peaceful aura over the land. People’s souls started to feel easy. Evil demons fled looking for darkness. Good came out to bask in the light of Avalon. Avalon starts to fly towards Heaven.

People in the city are spiritually revitalized. People of the past and present come to grips that they shared the same world. Humans and Angels mingled on earth in the city. Culture shock was at an all time high. Sirens blare. Relief crews rush from broken buildings to help a broken city. The death toll is staggering.

Ai’des appears next to Dem’s seal. Even though Dem is sealed, the Book of Creation cannot be sealed. It passively feeds off of Dem’s energy to stay out of hibernation.

“…”

There’s nothing that Ai’des can do to break the seal. Ai’des is the last pillar alive. Because he can’t help Dem, Ai’des uses the spell that he was saving on himself.

“…”

Four void realms open on all sides of him containing the fermented essence of Imorte, Krys, TL, Marcos, Rayje and Tiamat. Ai’des’s eyes glow and he absorbs their essence. He becomes as powerful as all 5 pillars combined.

This spell unintentionally unlocks the upcoming events.

Before Ai’des is able to use his new power a red beam shoots from Dem’s seal and paralyzes him. In a chain reaction triggered by Ai’des spell, the Book of Creation absorbs the souls of Dem and Ai’des. Ai’des’s body becomes a lifeless carcass and falls dead. It is fueled by the dark intentions of Dem and Ai’des. The Book of Creation takes on the form of a red nucleus and rises out of Dem’s seal.

Without warning the Book of Creation flashes a red light that covers all realms and then quickly compacts into itself.

In that flash, all life/souls are absorbed into the Book of Creation. All ranging from Avalon and Mukhya down to weak humans like Commissioner Jyn are voided. Life and Magic is drained from the world.

After absorbing all life the Dark Book of Creation becomes the Book of Destruction and dispersed. All is silent. The world is left gray and filled with carcasses. It was a wasteland of objects.

In a sudden flash, this realm dies.

THE END

(no response posts needed)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the End
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9