Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End

Go down 
+5
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
Psi Prince
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Figured, I would get this out of the way now. Just in case people have any questions, comments, concerns, disputes and such. This is where you voice them to keep the saga flowing.

@Shin: Since all 3 of us are floating up in the sky observing the situation, please remember to describe what we see when we look at the army and the fortress. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm

-.-'

you mod me even in death?
like kyro says: "and you wonder why i mess w/your charrie the most"
ur sensing range is 50 ft (aint like she in eldermode or dem or nothin)
2 godspeed hops = 100 ft range (IF i limit the pillar godspeed to 5 ft per lvl)
MEANING
she was movin @ godspeed when u sensed her
FURTHERMO
godpseed = ...in the blink of an eye.

u mean to tell me yo crippled ass turned ur entire body and chanted a spell in the time it it takes to blink an eye?

negro plz

i see i'ma have to correct yo post '-.-
i'll let the monologue slide tho
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 pm

I have Speed of Syte, Omnivision, Kankaku, and Signature all at Mastered/Perfected. I think I can feel someone approaching. Also, no, he turns b/c he senses a strong presence coming. I figure it wouldn't be that hard to tell which DIRECTION. He still got impaled! I didn't try to dodge or anything. He simply got impaled thru the chest instead of the back. The spell AS MY POST SAYS:

The spell should trigger somewhere in the time frame of the nail being broken and the face plant.

So I don't see what the complaint is. The fact that Mukhya who has the techs and stats still since Untrans doesn't effect Krodha Transa or the Token, so MOV would still be Ascended so with Speed of Syte, an ability that allows u to keep with things that are faster than sight, I don't see why he can't know WHERE she's coming from. Again, I didn't avoid any of your attacks, except for the face plant would have been "delayed" if the Soul Ripper hits and she would slam the back of his head into the ground instead of his face.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Also, Mukhya isn't crippled since all of his HP loss is due to stamina drain aka self-inflicted. He's coughing up blood b/c the strain he put on his body was pretty major and it all kinda got "noticed" at the same time. I mean if no one is ever supposed to enter their character's own responses/reactions or heavens forbid potential "challenges" to your control of their character, why don't you just state "Hi, I'm taking over your character and making them do what I want them to do so just sit back and I'll let you know when you can take over again."? That seems to be the big complaint that I get b/c I just don't accept every action you make FOR me.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Quote :
I have Speed of Syte, Omnivision, Kankaku, and Signature all at Mastered/Perfected. I think I can feel someone approaching. Also, no, he turns b/c he senses a strong presence coming. I figure it wouldn't be that hard to tell which DIRECTION. He still got impaled! I didn't try to dodge or anything. He simply got impaled thru the chest instead of the back. The spell AS MY

Speed of Syte - you can see things moving fast
Omnivision - you can see things behind you (* be careful bout combining techs)
Kankanku - you can feel strength within your range (50 ft) (* non passive and non applicable here)
Signature - you can feel signature within your range (50 ft)

none of that accelerates your MOV (currently AVERAGE)
and you just proved you didn't need to turn around anyway, u got omnivision
STILL don't mean you can react b4 your hit

so as SHIN (the guy who made the site) to you (a member)
"you cannot react that fast"
yes, the manager is telling you that you have modded

The spell should trigger somewhere in the time frame of the nail being broken and the face plant.

Quote :
So I don't see what the complaint is.
i'm not complaining.
i'm correcting you
it's VERY important you know that
this is so you don't make the mistake in the future b/c other wise u serve as a bad example for other members

Quote :
The fact that Mukhya who has the techs and stats still since Untrans doesn't effect Krodha Transa or the Token
nah you are at default
a transformation is a transformation and you got pulled out of all of yours and debuffed

Quote :
so MOV would still be Ascended
no it's not. and you're fatigued anyway. as if someone's gonna be coughin up blood and turning around @ ascended. like a pillar aint already @ ascended in the air too

so with Speed of Syte, an ability that allows u to keep with things that are faster than sight, I don't see why he can't know WHERE she's coming from. Again, I didn't avoid any of your attacks, except for the face plant would have been "delayed" if the Soul Ripper hits and she would slam the back of his head into the ground instead of his face.
Also, Mukhya isn't crippled since all of his HP loss is due to stamina drain aka self-inflicted. He's coughing up blood b/c the strain he put on his body was pretty major and it all kinda got "noticed" at the same time. I mean if no one is ever supposed to enter their character's own responses/reactions or heavens forbid potential "challenges" to your control of their character, why don't you just state "Hi, I'm taking over your character and making them do what I want them to do so just sit back and I'll let you know when you can take over again."? That seems to be the big complaint that I get

Quote :
b/c I just don't accept every action you make FOR me.
i didn't do ANY actions for you. and your 100% right. your job is to have YOUR character respond to what I say happens.

realize everything i've said here is a statement.
i'm HOPING you wouldn't do something that you KNOW is wrong, so i'm giving you that benefit of the doubt
w/that said you don't have to defend what you did

right now it's not an issue and i was correcting you and teasin @ the same time. i'll correct you how i see fit, but if it needs to become an issue lemme kno. how annoyed i get in correcting you determines how much correction needs to be done. you just need to understand what i'm tellin you so you'll kno in the future.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:14 pm

They weren't questions. But... Shin post for Kaz now? yes... Yes... ^_^ Dude, seriously, it's Friday. You're not gonna post all weekend, so at least post before u leave work.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:20 pm

fuck that, b/c then i gotta worry about you doing something dumb like resurrecting yourself on the 3rd day all weekend... i kno what you did now, so i can go watch fast and furious in peace and come back to the headache named kaz monday xD
plus i got like 40 mins.. u wanna super short post?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 pm

double fuck that! your shit's like 600 words! >.> you'll get a midnight post along w/anyone else who posts today <.<
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:28 pm

then ill post now...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:22 pm

lol, but he said you interrupted yourself Razz still, u gotta point bout the reactor xD
kaz 1 kyro 1
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:04 pm

*pulls paper down for a moment. Puts pipe in mouth, and whistling noise comes out with some smoke, winks*
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

HAHAHA! Welcome back to the party. Things haven't changed.

@Shin: Am I restored STA/HP wise? Also, do transformations/modes work in this death realm? Oh and I still don't know what the area looks like. Can you clarify that please?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:22 pm

all chronomodding is against the rules just so you kno
don't change ppls posts regardless.
you respond not alter others actions
@ kaz - ya w/e

oh ya: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2478-kyro-and-kaz-s-rants#42781
cluttering up my board
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:01 pm

That's my point in all this. I never altered anyone's actions. In both instances (yours and mine), everything continued as "expected". Hence why his argument is more annoying than anything else. Tiamat didn't change her attack because I turned around. Therefore, I didn't change the timeline to anything. No one had their posts affected/altered. Except you moved Ai'des to negate my attempted evasion. Meh, it's a dead issue as everything played out as you wanted it to, so w/e.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:12 pm

um... nah... maybe you SHOULD read what kyro wrote. you changed my timeline just like he pointed out. i disagree w/you on that one playa
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Remember the golden rule and you should be fine: Kaz is always wrong.

He just gets touchy when people point it out. But, since this is saga ooc, I suppose I should say something sagaish so I don't have my post moved... how many posts would you allot Seiki to exist in Heaven before disintegrating?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:33 am

doesn't Seiki have that cherub thing?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:09 pm

I thought that only worked for Onitoshi? Also, I believe it follows along poisoning rules. So he'd be losing like 10 HP per turn and at KO he would disintegrate.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm

ya... the sash should work in heaven. all spirit realms have the same restrictions on them... i think... right? did we have humans in heaven for any reason @ some point in time? >.> b/c the actual drain description is in the onitoshi description. i'll let yall discuss this
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:24 pm

No, Koutaku-shi has been closed to all non-pure Kami (basically everyone except that one char that Kimi or Rekoa had/has) until now.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:39 pm

My heavenly bunny of doom!!!! Very Happy, but yeah it was closed off to pure kami only
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm

ok! then after 10 posts he's dead!
we'll do 15 b/c the front door's open letting in all that yochi good air
>.>
but
it dun matter
put on ur sash, dumbass
i think you just asked that so i wouldn't move ur post <.<
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Ai'des is a damn man! He killed my ride or die thug-ko and my future baby mama!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:16 pm

lol! i bet if they merged together, the outcome'd be pretty nice. light skinned @ least
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm

... he shredded them! Real talk... he has to die! He's on the list! And seriously... you post too damn early! Now I have to wait til tmrw! >_<
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh so when I don't have anything to respond to, you take ur time to post. I get into the office all early today too and STILL no post... gosh... slacker!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

@Shin: Is that even a question? Like I'm gonna pass that up... BUT... how will this test of will be decided? And why did u have to use the word penetrate?! Gosh!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:58 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Like Tom said: "You CANNOT have my booty!"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:22 am

lol
awww, dun be a spoil sport hoggin ur booty to yourself
>.>
bout time i wrapped this up! xD
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Question: Would an Omega on Spiritual Constructs work to bring out 8 AND double their attributes or just one or the other? ^_^

Sweet, We can SUPER CHANT with Our Mind!! *taps temple*
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:09 am

clean up clean up everybody clean up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhXVg2QisM
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:24 am

I don't suppose I could get an answer about the constructs could I? I need to clean up so I need to know how strong and/or how many of them there are plz.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:31 pm

c/p the tech? i wouldn't want to mess with it w/my god mod GM powas.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:31 pm

It's Golem but for Spiritual Arts. But I posted, so work it how you need to.

Ability 3: Heavenly Construct
The caster creates humanoid light spirit warrior construct that are able to fight independently of their caster. The number of warriors created depend on the control level of the technique (+1 per level). They can be easily defeated by cursed attacks.
Effect: attributes and damage is Strong, Construct density = 5.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:32 pm

looks like 5/strong unless you wanna roll em and try for 10 w/a omega
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm

-_- I DID roll an Omega for them. Which is why I was asking if their attributes double, their number doubles, or if it's both.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Yes.

So, I'm waiting on a few people to post. I think Rune is waiting on me, and I'm waiting on Ash and Kimi. So close to the finish line... so very close.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Kimim has hit into another problem. My laptop died, so i'm stuck with doing everything through the wii >w< been trying for several days to revive the laptop but it refuses to come to life. >w< so here I am on the wii.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:10 pm

send it to me, i'll fix it xD
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:14 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:59 pm

i'll post @ midnight to give kaz/kyro/ash/etc a chance to post
(( and i'm serious >.> i can prolly fix it. that's what i do <.< ))
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Working on my post now atm. I wanted to make a grand exit, but there's not much to do for now.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I'd have to talk to my parents about that. They may flip if i send it out to someone they don't know >.>;;
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 Its-a-trap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8