Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lure of the cupcake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Lure of the cupcake Empty
PostSubject: Lure of the cupcake   Lure of the cupcake EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Roshi found himself walking down one of the side streets of Gothstone, the place was home too the Kurofuno shop which was one of the few sources of spiritual items. He had even made a number of purchases there, which he kept in a leather briefcase. He had left the shop and let his feet take him wherever he felt too on a whim. His feet would eventually stop in front a bakery, and he would only give a soft chortle. He had acquired a taste for human confectioneries, especially cupcakes. Roshi gave a shake of his head as he placed his hand on the door handle and pulled it open and took a step inside. He took a look around not seeing anybody immediately present. "Wonder if they went on break or something." Roshi whispered to himself before making his way too the counter and bent over too look the display pieces.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Lure of the cupcake   Lure of the cupcake EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Lure of the cupcake Shioriko_01
How is it I'm constantly working? I have no life. Least not a fun one. God..When is the last time I got laid? Forever ago it seems. I'm just too tired these days to go out and hunt down an idiot for a one night stand. I have no time for a clingy bastard. Or maybe it time to start looking for a good long term boyfriend. Course I'm picky. I need a man. Like a true man in bed, but then treats me like I'm his princess. Yeah. I'm high maintenance. Mother says that. But then even Shiori and I know we are both the same, she just doesn't sleep around as much as myself. She has a control, in a sense, over that nympho side we both seemed to be cursed with.

The bell sounds as I finish up the dishes from our morning rush. Tenshi Bakery is a bit of a breakfast hotspot. People get breakfast here and coffee at Moonbucks. I dry my hands and step out of the back. I blink in surprise at the head of black hair I see bent over the display case. I move closer and smile at the sight of a ruggedly handsome man peering at our cupcakes. "Mornin'," I greet in a polite manner and lean on the counter, peering at him. "My name is Shioriko. How can I help you?"

Lure of the cupcake Shioriko_03
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lure of the cupcake   Lure of the cupcake EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 pm

He looked up from the diabetes in delicious sugary form to see drop dead gorgeous brunette in front of him. Roshi just gave a little smile as he straightened himself up. *Val would be so jealous to find out about this, might just kidnap the girl to have his way with her.* He thought to himself in bemusement as he ran his hand over the glass display case. "Its nice to meet you Shioriko. I was hoping to buy a few of those delicious looking cupcakes you have in the display case there. Got a bit of a sweet tooth." He would say smiling towards her jovially while rubbing the back of his head. His eyes then swept down back too the display of baked goods. "But I think I want to try one of everything too, just looks too damn good not to resist at least trying everything at least once."
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Lure of the cupcake   Lure of the cupcake EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 am

Lure of the cupcake Shioriko_01
A little smile quirks onto those lips and I watch him with curious eyes. Odd to see such a man in our shop... Well gazing at cupcakes. Many men don't like to reveal they have a sweet tooth as they grow older. He straightens and his hand runs over the display glass. I slowly arch a brow as he then speaks. His words bring a small bout of laughter to my lips and I straighten myself. "Its nice to see a man with a sweet tooth," I say to him and move to the back of the case and open it up. I fish out a small plate that has mini cupcakes; one of each flavor. I return to the main counter and set it down.

"We have a sampler package. Alot of office people like to buy it so people can test out which they like best," I explain, leaning my hi against the counter and watch him. There is something about him that I can't quite put my finger on. Like my senses are tingling. Hmm. Maybe a spirit? I don't know what it is about my life. But I seem to always have a spirit run in. Wonder if that is a good or a bad thing in the long run though. "Also this one help you not get a belly ache from too much sugar," I add and ring it into the register. "If you want it. It's five dollars, sweetheart....Also got a name?"

Lure of the cupcake Shioriko_03
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lure of the cupcake   Lure of the cupcake EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Roshi's eyes fixated upon Shioriko, and he gave her a soft little smile. It seemed that Shioriko found it amusing when he confessed he had a sweet tooth, but it was not surprising that most humans thought of him as some tough SOB. "Hmm, a sampler plate sounds just the thing." He said standing up straight. He noticed her watching him more intently then a normal customer might get, but he would choose not to let on that he had noticed her checking him out. Women did that all the time, some more obviously then Shioriko had. He just gave a small chuckle at the thought of a stomach ache, that was certainly not something that he wanted. "Thank you very much for your consideration. I wouldn't want to get a stomach ache and ruin any of these fine cupcakes." He would say as he fished into his front pocket and retrieved his wallet where he would pull out a ten dollar bill and hand it over to her. "There you go and the name is Roshi." He glanced down at the platter of cupcakes "It may seem a little bit forward, but do you want to have a few cupcakes with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lure of the cupcake   Lure of the cupcake Empty

Back to top Go down

Lure of the cupcake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gothstone-
Jump to: