H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Investigation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Investigation   Investigation EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm

The bright rays of the sun beat down upon the small metropolis that had sprung up in the southern wastes. Roshi wasn't even bothered by the heat since he came from Onitoshi, but it was amusing to see most of the streets deserted at midday. He glanced around in his dematerialized form trying to spot the person that was responsible for summoning him here, Izuya. It was quite random when he had arrived as his house and it was filled with dozens of bouquets of roses, but the message was really strange, asking for him to travel too the southern waste town of Hejar. The demon hadn't much else to do, so he had taken the random offer and traveled too Hejar with a few days travel.

He held up his hand to shield his eyes from the sun too get a better look at the dusty surroundings, while his other hand held a duffel bag with his entire kit for dealing with spirits and assault rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Of course his normal attire would not be suitable for such an outing, so Izuya would be in rare form wearing a pair of khaki plaid Capri sorts and a white tight fitting sailor collared shirt with the shirt collar buttons fully undone to create a V at the area between his collarbones; a pair of dark aviator lenses were on his face hiding his eyes from visible view. He would walk in from the side after portaling into the location where Roshi would be arriving. He looks Roshi up and down before his eyes come to the duffel bag and a smile graces the lower portions of his face. “You always come prepared for anything, don’t you? You seem quite fond of human toys.”

View user profile
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:56 pm

He turned to look over the effeminate kami, and he gave a small snort. "I guess you could say I have a certain fondness for them, but they are quite useful. I also wasn't quite sure what I should bring either since your note was quite skimpy on the details." He would say setting the duffel bag on the ground and crossed his arms idly. "I assume we didn't come all the way out here so you could get a tan, but perhaps we are here to hit on some desert hotties?" He asked with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 am

Izuya shakes his head. “No no, nothing of that sort,” he assures Roshi, “we’re going to be doing something much differently.” Of course when he used the word “we” he liberally mean “Roshi.” He clarifies, “we’re going on something more like a scavenger hunt inside of a… hunted house or something like that.” With a smile he tilts his head and begins walking in a random direction. “I got a job in that I need your help with and it requires going into a certain manufacturing plant and snooping around,” he explains, “even though today is a holiday, there is still probably security there… or is this plant abandoned… I forget… it’s not important, I guess we’ll see when we get there.”

View user profile
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 am

He was a bit suspicious of the kami, but he did not really care so much about the details. The only thing he hoped for was a good time coming out of all of this. "Shame I was hoping to score." He said with a sigh. He reached down and picked up his duffel bag. "So, we go investigating some place, or I am guessing its going to be primarily me doing the hefty lifting, that's fine as long as its entertaining." He would say as he slung the bag over his shoulder. "So are we going directly too this abandoned factory, or we going to check into some sort of inn here?" He asked his fellow spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Izuya chuckles, “you may still score, so long as you don’t mind the scoree being cold and limp. The manufacturing plant that we’re going to is where they develop expirs, but I suppose someone like you wouldn’t know much about what those are, would you?” About the lifting portion; it didn’t really have to be done since Izuya could teleport things, but then again, the Kami would probably prefer seeing Roshi lift things. Looking back to Roshi, Izuya gives him the choice, “I’ll let you decide if we check in to an Inn or head there. Pick your poison, Roshi.”

View user profile
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm

"Sorry, not into necrophilia." He would say giving a little disgusted look over at Izuya. "Not sure what a expir is, but it sounds fun." Roshi said giving the kami a smile. "Nah, we should just go ahead and check things out. You'd probably just teleport out at the first sign of danger too yourself, that and it is possible to track us back too the inn we checked into." Rosh told him expecting the customary column of white light to engulf both of them and take up too this 'abandoned' factory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:30 pm

“Hmm…” I zuya wonders, “would they really be considered dead?...” He continues to walk telegraphing no indication that he would be lifting a teleportation column any time soon. Instead he remarks, “…it’s such a nice day out for a walk, don’t you think? This weather is doing wonders for my tan.” He giggles a little bit at the part about getting out if things got dangerous. He wasn’t the type that needed to be told something like that; he would abandon Roshi well before Roshi could get out a ‘run for it’ or something equivalent. Turning around towards Roshi, he gives, “fine, I’ll teleport us there.” With that, he looks to the side and the familiar column of light lifts up. With a smile, Izuya asks, “do you trust me enough for you to go first?” He would motion towards the column and taunt, “enter at your own risk.” There was just a small indication that he could drop him off in the middle of the ocean or something just for shits and giggles.

View user profile
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Roshi cocked an eyebrow at hearing Izuya wishing to work on his tan line, but he figured that it was made in jest. "Well we can always walk, but I figured you would want too get this job over sooner rather then later." Roshi said as he cocked another eyebrow at the attitude the other spirit had. The demon would assume that the kami was just being stuck up, so he paid it no mind. He gave a shrug of his shoulders at Izuya's cryptic warning and stepped into the column of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:32 am

“We have an adventurous one here,” Izuya would notice as Roshi walked into the portal without a moment’s hesitation, “ho ho..” He would leave his comments at that for the time being and would follow after his plucky adventurer. After walking through the portal, they would come out into very different settings. Instead of the sand beneath their feet and the sun high above them, the new setting would have a cold concrete floor beneath them in an air conditioned area incased in metal. It would go without saying that Izuya had probably been here before since he was able to teleport here. Still, they would be in a low security area, somewhere easily assessable to most spirits like Izuya who had the ability to make his body intangible. The area they would be in would look like an ordinary warehouse manufacturing area with conveyor belts and crates everywhere. There wouldn’t be anything out of the ordinary and they would be hidden in a corner behind a large stack of crates as Izuya comments, “this area looks normal enough, but the things we’re looking for are in the basement.”

View user profile
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:59 am

Roshi just gave a chuckle Izuya's comments. It was true that he was taking a chance with the kami, but chance was the spice of life. He had decided to take the winds of change and see where it led him. He looked at his immediate surroundings before kneeling down and unzipping the duffel bag, where he pulled out the assault rifle. "Okay are objective is too get too the basement. Not going to guess what kind of security is around, more fun too find out myself." He said with a little smile at the kami before slipping the sling with the assault rifle over his shoulder began secreting other items on his person. "So, where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:20 am

"We?" the Kami would ask, "you head down to the basement and I'll follow when it's safe! I'll only get in your way since I'm not good with these kinds of things." With that, Izuya would murmur lightly and caste a spell on his body causing him to turn invisible. It was like he disappeared from that area all together as he shifts into an alternate pocket of physicality. Thus, Roshi would be left alone. A good day had been picked since there was almost no activity in the area he was in (reference). There was a single janitor at the other end of the warehouse who was currently mopping the area up. The location of the basement entrance would be a door with a pad on it that required a key card to enter. Of course the janitor had the key card but busting or hacking the thing would work as well, but set off alarms. With a skeleton crew of security, there would be armed men on the other side of the room with the only obvious one being placed in a patrol near the door. Cameras would watch the entrance to the basement and would be scattered about the basement area. The walls would be reinforced to the point where even spirits wouldn't be able to phase through them. Roshi had his work cut out for him.

View user profile
Sponsored content

Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation   Investigation Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: The Southern Wastelands-
Jump to: