Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hide Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:24 am

It would be a few seconds for him to find the right key and open the door for the two girls. His apartment would be a small two bedroom, cluttered with all sorts of gun magazines, manga, and a stack of fist of the north star dvds. "I didn't think I would be entertaining guests here, so I hope you don't mind the clutter." He would say as he let her explore the room as he cleaned off the couch for her. "I guess the first thing too do is too see what we can get for clothes. I will be right back." Roshi told her as he made his way too his bedroom. He would look through his clothing, pulling out an outfit for her. He would come back into the living room with a small pile of clothes in his arms. "Here you go, I doubt they will fit you well, but it beats walking around naked." He said putting the clothes on the couch.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

Roshi explains to me the workings of living with the humans in Yochi on our drive to the apartment. My attention is mostly out of the window to view the lights of the tall buildings in the metro area while Fay leans back on me and falls asleep. While waiting for Roshi to ditch the car, his statement of never being too careful was reinforce when a man mistook me for a hooker and I had to "take care of him" in my own way. That wall looks better with red on it.

Stepping into the apartment, my eyes scan the living area as he cleans off the couch. "Nice place." While he goes into the bed I look around, checking out things that are unknown first. I pick up the DVDs and examine one for a moment. Fay's eyes light up as the shinny backside gets her attention and she pick it up after I set it down to try to find a way to wear it... Moving on I pick up a manga and open it. "Hmm what a strange literately work." Hearing Roshi come back into the room I set the book down. Looking at the pale of cloths for a moment before sitting my sword down and taking the coat off, "Thanks, this is fine." I look through them trying to find something close to being able to fit.

"Hey! How does this look?" Fay puts her hands on hip and shows off her new shinny hat. aka the DVD.

I pull a white long sleeve shirt of my head that ends up looking like a short dress by the time I pull it all the way down. After pulling my hair out from it, I give it a look over before nodding. "Better?"

WC: 298
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:47 am

Roshi gave a laugh at seeing her looking at his manga. "It is quite different from most literature, but it is good entertainment value nonetheless." He would say turning his attention to Fay who had taken to wearing his dvd as a hat. "It looks atrocious on you, and that isn't for wearing either." He said plucking the DVD off of her head and putting it back in its case. The oni looked over too Fate and gave a nod of his head. "Well from a male point of view, I'd prefer you without the clothes, but it will work. I do have a nun's outfit that would fit you better if you want to wear that." He would say as he made his way too the kitchenette. "Are you hungry cause I do have some leftover pizza that can be reheated." Roshi explained to her.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

Fay blinks as the DVD is taken away from her and put away. Her wings turn red and she crosses her arms with a huff. She murmurs something about shinnies.

My brow lifts and a twisted expression comes to my lips as he offers a nun's outfit. This brings many questions to mind but I give a simple, "No these are fine." and look through the pile a little more till I find some track pants to put on.

The offer for pizza comes and Fay forgets about being mad weaves her arms in the air, "Oh I do! I do! I want some pizza."

Leaning over to look what I come to believe is the human form of a viewing portal, aka the TV, "No thinks, I'm on a diet. I could use a knife or a short blade if you have one." I pock at it till I hit the right button to turn it on then sit down on the coach.

WC: 164/462
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:39 am

He gave a disappointed nod of his head, and he went over too the refrigerator and opened it up pulling out a saran wrapped plate with several slices of cold pizza on it. "Sure, I've got an old kitchen knife you can use, crappy steel though." Roshi would say as he took off the clear plastic and set the plate in the microwave to heat up for about a minute. He then made his way back over too Fate and cocked an eyebrow "You on a diet? I would think that with your lifestyle of fighting demons you would have a higher metabolism." He stroked his cheek "Ah, I think I know, there must be some cute girl you are wanting to ensnare and play for the other team, that is just so cruel." He said with a chuckle. The microwave would ding, and Roshi would head back too the kitchenette and take the plate out.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

I lean on the arm of couch to rest cheek in my hand. "It'll work." I watch the viewer as I try to get some information from it out of it... The man behind a desk was asking the young woman sitting in the chair next to it some question about her craft. Her dress was ether odd as it seems to be more for show the ease of use. My eyes glance back as he chuckles, "You say some strange things. The easiest way to get a girl is to let one come to you. It takes too much time and effort to try to ensnare one as you put it." My gaze returns to the TV. "Hmm it seem this girl is some type of sound mage like the ones in the club." A music video clip is shown. Hearing the ding of the microwave Fay flies over to check it out for herself.

WC: 156/618
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:15 am

Roshi just gave a little laugh. "A sound mage is one way of putting it, that girl is a singer. She performs to entertain the people of Sai city; though, she certainly has on a risque outfit. I wonder if she has any real talent other than being eye candy." He would say as the pixie zoomed in too begin devouring the leftovers. "Make sure to take it slow." He would say with a chuckle as he made his way over too where Fate was sitting. "So, do you get many calls from this mysterious man of yours?" He asked her trying to make some conversation.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:05 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

My eyes shift to glair at Roshi as I feel that he is mocking me for not knowing that humans could make their voices sound like that. Looking back at the TV I examine the girl closely. If she wasn't a mage then maybe she is using some type of human tool to do so. Fay digs onto the pizza opening her mouth as wide as she can bit into and pulling chucks out of it. The question about a mysterious man confuses me, "Mysterious man?" I think for a moment, "You mean the guy at bar? He was just a shadow sent here to obtain information that could be useful to us. It is rare for a team like us to be sent to Yochi." Fay looks up at him with pizza sauce all over her face. "This is the first time Fate and I have been in Yochi."

WC: 150/768
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:10 am

Roshi just played innocently when Fate glared at him. She seemed to have taken a closer interest in the program, no doubt wondering how they were able to do that. Roshi would give a nod of his head once she answered his question. "Its not unusual to have most oni stay in Onitoshi, course I think most of them are too stupid too realize the potential that the open gates provide us, but that is beside the point." He said as he looked back over too Fay who was busy devouring the leftovers. "For such a small thing she sure does move fast." He said with a bemused chuckle. "I should have asked this earlier, but do you have a place in Yochi that you hang out at?"
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:46 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

Fay gives Roshi a big grin, while I think over the question, "Hmm a place to hang out... no not in Yochi." I pause for a moment, "Personal I don't like it here much and I don't really wish to stay here any longer then I need too. Hell I tried my best to not to come here but some guys go away through the gate before we could get to them. Would make my work a lot easier if it stayed closed." My legs cross each other, "So what is it that you hate about Onitoshi that makes this place so much nicer? You have one of those cute little human girls for a pet somewhere? Or maybe you like the little boys?" I grin trace my lips as I finish asking the question.

WC: 136/904
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 am

He cocked an eyebrow. It seemed he was asked this question many times over by other spirits, and the answer would always be the same. "None of those, though I wouldn't mind getting some pussy. It is boredom my dear. The survival of the fittest gets boring after awhile. It is just gets tedious once you've lived there a few centuries. Here in Yochi things are a lot more dynamic, assassinate the leader of the city and enjoy the next decade of chaos as the natural order that humans go by rearranges itself. You simply don't get that kind of dynamic society in Onitoshi. There it is survival of the fittest and the newest petty warlord." He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:21 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

I really don't get Roshi's point. Yochi is the same as Onitoshi to me but he seem to think Yochi is more dynamic... whatever he means by that. "Hmm, I guess I will agree that we disagree on the subject." Looking at the TV I will not push the subject any longer. "Fay is a real slut if you ask nicely. Maybe she'll help out with your male need to spread your seed." Fay leans back and lets a sigh, her belly looks nice and round making her look like she is with child. "I'm not a slut. I wait till the second date at less..." Her eyes swirl, "I don't feel so good..." and then she fells back. "So where is it that you hang out at in this place." I return his question back at him seeing that he liked the city so much he must have a spot that he likes to spend his time at.

WC: 159/1063
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:35 am

Roshi gave a shake of his head. Some people would never understand the reasons why he had come into Yochi, but he did not think this girl had been around for long. "I guess we will." He looked over too the pixie with a cocked eyebrow "I think that I will decline that generous offer. She seems preoccupied..." Roshi said as he looked over at the pixie. He heard her question and just had a little smile on his face. "Well, I most of the time walk around the city finding places of interest like that little hole in the wall, where I met you. I have been meaning to go though too a illegal fighting ring and see what they've got going their though." He would say as he reclined on his couch.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

My brow lifts up as I glance at him when he talks about an illegal fighting ring. "Hmm a fighting ring..." Having fought in the tournaments in New Arden, my mind wonders what type of beast did humans fight in this fighting ring it talks about. Lowing my hand from my cheek to the couch, "I would like to see this fighting ring. You make money if you win I take it?" Standing from the couch, I walk into the kitchen to find the knife he talked about. I gather up the golden locks as I pick up the knife to cut off the ends of my hair. Returning it back to its normal length. "So is this place far from here?" I pull my hair back into a ponytail as I look over my shoulder to ask him the question.

WC: 141/1204
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 am

"Yeah, I doubt it is as dangerous as the ones in Onitoshi, but I would imagine you could learn a few interesting things from participating." He would say as he looked over to watch her go over too the kitchenette and cut her hair short. "Yeah, you can make money doing it; though, I am not sure if they would put spirits like us in a different class or not. Humans are finicky about what they consider to be a 'fair' fight." He closed his eyes for a minute contemplating of making another trip out tonight, but he decided against it. "I can show it too you someday; though, it probably does not compare that much too those in New Arden like I said before."
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

"Then just don't tell them. Human's have a hard time seeing the truth of things." Taking the lock of hair I wrap a string of it around it. As I move back toward the couch and pitch it to him as he seems to express that he doesn't want to go after saying he been meaning to go to it. "There is an old hag in Gothstone that'll pay some cash for that if you can find her antique shop. It should cover the cost for cloths and helping out. Thanks for the interesting evening." Shifting towards the apartment door I turn the nob and pull it open. Fay slowly gets up as I open, "Thanks for the food!" and bows before flying off. "See ya later." I close the door as I leave the apartment and make my way down to the street.

WC: 144/1348
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:10 am

"True enough." He admitted. Roshi looked at the lock of hair and grabbed it. "I would wait longer then this, but I can understand wanting to get out and prowl the streets or even going back too Onitoshi." Roshi said as he stood up too see Fate out the door. "If you need anything from this humble priest, just call." He would say too the departing women. He would close the door and make his way over too the windows and look at the departing blond. "Quite the interesting girl. I wonder what kind of splashes she will make in the future, but it reminds me that I need to resume my training once again." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:05 am

Hide Out Fate_1

Hide Out

Getting down to the street I look both way as I wonder what why do I need to get to this fight club Roshi was talking about. "What way you think it is Fay?" Fay yawns for a moment before she points, "That way!" Looking down the street in the direction she is point at and seeing nothing but a dark street full of parked cars with a few street lights giving off their light. "What makes you so sure?" Fay is known for getting lose a little too easy. Mostly because she loses track of where we are going and starts to wonder. She nods, "Yep, Yep!" Putting my hands into the pockets of the gym paints I look down the street as I wasn't sure if she would be right or not. My bare feet pat on the sidewalk as I walk down the to the corner of the street before Fay points again. That street looks the same as this one as I turn to go down it. Passing a few homeless guys in a black alley. A few cars drive by and I notice a man in a black suit with a hat scarf that puts a shadow over his face standing under the street light at the corner. A grin comes to my lips and Fay lights up. "Shade!" She flies over to meet the mysterious figure. His voice is muffled by the scarf. "You really done it this time Fate..." I blink as I walk over to him. "How is that?" His dark eyes look at me. "You broke you seal. Are you going to be able to handle that?" Fay hold up the power orbs, "Look at what we got!" I come to a stop in front of him. "I can handle it just find. We got the job don't we?" He looks down at Fay and takes the orbs, when out of nowhere the sound of high heels feel the street as a woman with too much makeup on, a tub-top and min-shirt, with hooker boots walks over to us. "Ah hell No! Who the fuck do think you are! This is my corner you bitch!" She stops and puts up a hand on one hip and holds up a finger with a nail that is two inches long. "Did you not hear me bitch I said to get off my corner! If this guy needs a girl it is going to be me!" I blink as I look at her for a moment. "We'll just..." She interrupts me, "You'll get your homely looking ass the fuck out of here golddee!" The look on my face goes blank as I reach up and grab the woman by the face. My hair gives off a golden glow as I pick her up off the ground, "Now burn!" My body burst into flames and sets her on fire as my hand burns her face. Throwing her into a car across from the street putting a large dent in the side of it and busting out the window and setting the alarm off. I look at the man as he shakes his head. "Is that what you call handling it?" I put my hands into my pockets as I return to normal. "Yep!" I turn and start walking down the street.

WC: 556/1904
Hide Out Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Hide Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Out   Hide Out EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Sent to UYB