H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Into the Breach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Into the Breach   Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 am

It was raining again in Gothstone. "What a perfect setting to try out my new toy." He said too himself as he moved the guitar case that he carried with him slightly. He had received a text message from one of his spiritually aware congregants of what were obviously demons roaming the streets and collecting the souls of the humans who couldn't see them. He normally wouldn't care much about what his fellow oni did, but his mind had gone back too Fate and her mysterious connections. It seemed she was interested in collecting souls from demons and here were a bunch collecting large amount of human souls from the looks of things. He sent a text message too her explaining the situation in detail and the obvious benefits she could reap from it, which lead him too waiting outside of the jazz bar he had first met Fate in while it rained outside. He was hoping that she would port in any second now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:37 am


Into the Breach...

Screams fill the dark alley way as the soul of the hooker is ripped out of her physical body. The sound of the rain hitting the umbrella dampens the woman's screams while I watch Fay do her work. Such an impure woman should have been more careful when she said she would do anything for a hundred bucks. Pixies are truly mischievous beings. Playing around with that woman's mind and tricking her into selling her soul for nothing more than strip of paper. Feeling the vibration of my phone in my coat pocket, I glance down to look to read the text after I pull it out. A frown traces my lips as I put it away. "It seem we could have trouble. I need to go see someone so go back to the safe house when you are finished." Fay turns to look at me as I leave the alley to go meet up with Roshi at the Jazz Club.

The heavy boots slash the water on the sidewalk as I walk around the corner of the street that leads to the Jazz Club. Holding a black umbrella with one hand and other was in the pocket of the long black coat that I'm wearing to keep the rain off of me. There are two slashes as my feet come to a stop when I see Roshi standing outside the club. Tilting the umbrella back a little so I can see the sky above us for just a moment. "I don't really care to much for this rain. It really makes me sleepy and cold." My gaze shift to Roshi. "So you been hearing a lot of things lately I take it?"

WC: 282
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 am

Roshi just gave Fate a little smile. "I can imagine so, but I rather like the rain." He said though he was not particularly adverse too getting wet. The oni could dry himself off though with a simple spell, and he assumed Fate would have one as well. "Well, too cut too the chase one of my congregants believes too have seen a 'demon' sucking out what he assumed was the person's soul. I would have dismissed it as insane raving if he wasn't one of those poor unfortunate's that are spiritually aware of spirits and the like. A bit of working the rumor mill later and its easy enough see that some demons are brazenly collecting souls of humans out here in Gothstone. It will eventually lead the mortal authorities into investigating this area and other parts of town more closely, which would be bad for business. I know you and Fay have a thing for collecting souls and stuff, so I figured you would be interested in taking the heist from them, get your souls, protect your business interests, and have a kick ass fight at the same time. Sound win win?" He explained too her with a slight smirk at the end.

370
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:15 am


Into the Breach...

I am quit for a moment as I look at Roshi while thinking over what he has told me. Some of what he had to say was sound but. "These humans that are aware of us being here are rather annoying.... but it wouldn't be good for business if any more of them where to show up to investigate what is going on." I pause for just a moment as I turn my body to long around us. "I've heard that they have a whole army equipped with weapons to hunt us. And they have that annoy barrier around center of the city." Looking back at Roshi. "I guess it is better that we investigate first and make sure they don't find a need to come here. So this congregant of yours sounds like a good place to start. We should go pay him a visit. You know where he lives at?"

WC: 152/434
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 am

He was worried that Fate would not take the job, but that worry was unfounded as she seemed up for the task. She made mention of the fact of the police that investigated crimes related too spirits, and how it was annoying. "Well, it is an instinctive response, can't fault them for that even if it is annoying." He would say as he picked up his guitar case and slung it over his back. "Yeah, he doesn't live too far from here. He has shut himself in since seeing that, so he might be a little reclusive." He would say as he pulled out his cellphone and made a quick call too his congregant. The call was over quickly and he put the phone back into his coat pocket. "He can see us now. I am guessing you want to fly?" He asked her before looking up at the weather. "Or do you want to take a taxi cab?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:44 am


Into the Breach...

I wait as Roshi makes the short call to this congregant of his. The question of if I wanted to fly or take a cab comes. I look up at the rain falling from the sky. Getting wet did not appeal to me but getting sick from reading in a cab sounds just as bad. The limited options causes my lips to twist as I think about them. I truly dislike this place. Roshi has to be crazy to like living here with all of these.... annoying events that happen here. Returning my gaze to Roshi. "Did you not say that he doesn't live to far from here? Is just walking not an option?" I pause to think for a moment. "I guess the cab will do just this once if we have no other options."

WC: 136/570
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:50 am

He gave a little chuckle at her twisted face. The rain wasn't all that unusual from typical onitoshi weather albeit it lacked the corrosive effects that the rain usually had. "True he is close, but I had figured you wouldn't have wanted too be in this kind of weather for too long." He would explain as he pulled his cellphone out once again and called for a taxi. It would only be five minutes before the bright yellow cab arrived and they would pile into the surprisingly warm interior. "Much better then walking in the rain, huh?" He asked with just a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice as the cabbie began driving. It would be a ten minute drive too arrive at their destination a two story townhouse. He would tip the cabbie for the trouble of taking them where they needed too go, then walked too the entrance of the house and rang the doorbell.

687
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 am


Into the Breach...

Roshi seem to find my dislike of rain and cars to be rather funny. I stay silence when the question of the car being better than being in the rain. The rain was just cold and annoying while the car just made me feel sick. The type of sick that lingers around for hours after it starts. I just glair at Roshi for a moment as the umbrella is closed so I can enter the moving death trap that Roshi seems to enjoy so much. Sitting in the cab I cross my legs as it moves about the city till we get to the location that was given to the human that operates it, which did not take every long thankfully. Getting out of the cab the umbrella comes open once again and my free hand returns to my pocket. Turning to look at the two story town house. Following Roshi to the entrance I take not of the address as he rings the doorbell and we wait for the door to be answered.

WC: 174/744
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:36 pm

It seemed odd too him that Fate would suffer motion sickness from just riding in a car, but she could fly at high speeds without suffering the same sickness. He gave an amused shake of his head as after he pressed the door bell. It would only be a few moments before the door opened and a mousy little man with dirty blond hair opened it. He looked startled for a moment before realizing it was Roshi. "Reverend! I was worried that it was one of those demons come too kill me. I pray too god that he will protect me." Roshi would embrace the man and make his way into the house with Fate in tow. "I am here for all of my congregants Larry, this is my good friend Fate. You should know that, but I wanted to hear your story again." Roshi would say.

Larry would give a nod of his head. He would then show them into his cluttered living room. "Its been raining pretty heavily would you like some tea?" He offered too the both of them Roshi would accept and look too Fate to see if she want any as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:11 am


Into the Breach...

Standing around with my hands in my pockets as we wait for the to be answered. The crimson orbs check out the parts of the house that could seen from the current position. The door cracks open drawing my attention to the shy little man half hiding behind the door. He reeks of fear. I can almost see it like a black fog flowing out around the startled little man till he lighten up a little when he address Roshi. I watch as Roshi plays the part of the carrying Reverend and embrace the man. Following him into the cluttered living room it brings the question of if all males like to live in filth and clutter. Judging by the looks of the living space it seems safe to assume that this man with the ordinary name of Larry, lives here by himself. At my introduction my gaze shifts to the little man and I greet him with a light hearted smile that gives off a charming bubbly atmosphere. Old men, and young guys normal enjoy it when a young girl gives them a warm smile. "Some hot tea would be nice." As he leaves I look over at Roshi, "It seems he really trusts you."

WC: 206/950
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 am

Larry was eased by Fate's act as he left the room to set some water too boil. "Hm, oh yes. I put on a convincing act too comfort my congregations. I do have to earn my money you know." He said with a little smile towards her. "It was kind of disturbing though too see you act like a bubbly girl, quite disconcerting really." He gave a shake of his head as Larry came in. "My son, while the water boils, why don't you tell me about what you saw the other night." Roshi would say seamlessly changing back into his fake persona.

Larry would give a hesitant nod of his head. "I was coming back from my self defense class that I take every monday, wensday, and friday. I heard a noise in a dark ally and a strangled scream, so think too help I charged into the ally. There... was this thing a blob of some sort was strangling this woman and extracting this bluish orb from her." He cast his eyes down in shame "I was so terrified of this thing that I left her there and ran away." Larry said looking mournful. "Do not blame yourself, there was nothing you could do for her, but I would like too know where you saw this happen." Roshi asked. Larry gave a nod of his head. "It was near the corner of seventh and charnelton." He said.

1123
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:58 am


Into the Breach...

My eyes narrow at Roshi's statement that my bubby girl charm is disturbing. "I'm sorry that it disturbs, I'll make sure not to ever direct it at you." My attention pulled back to Larry as he comes back into the room and the bubbly mask is placed back on my face as Roshi gets him to tell us about what happen the other night. The man shows signs of being upset about seeing the thing he saw. I guess it would be disturbing for someone that doesn't see something like that every day or hasn't even seen anything like it before. "I know this must be hard for you but did you happen to call the authorities or tell anyone else about what happen? Or think anyone else that may have seen this thing as while? Surely someone else had to be around at the time."

WC: 146/1096
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:08 am

Larry looked down at his hands and interlocked them together. "No, I was so panicked that I just ran as hard as I could from there, and the only person I told was the Father here." He made a gesture too Roshi. "It was also pretty late at night, so the streets were pretty much deserted at that time. There is a bar a way up along the street though that has a steady influx of customers. The barkeep there might know something." Larry would say as he heard the kettle boiling. He excused himself to go fix there tea. "Aw, I didn't mean it as an insult. It is just different from how you act, just weird you know. You thinking we have somewhere too start though?" He asked her as he stood up too check too keep a lookout for when Larry would be back. Larry would come back in with two mugs of tea for them. "I didn't know what kinds of tea you would like Father, so I just fixed some earl grey." He said handing one too both Roshi and Fate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 pm


Into the Breach...

So it is was a late night defense class.... and it happen near a bar around the corner of Seventh and Charnelton.... It is all coming together now! The killer is the raging ex-husband that is angry about her taking all of his money in the divorce! Well if this was the Sherlock Holmes novel that I had just finished reading then that is how it would have played out.... But back to the matter at hand. "We should take a look at the scene and then checkout this bar." Larry comes back with the two mugs and hands one to each of us. "Think you very much for the tea." Taking the mug from his hand I pause for a moment, "Hmm I'm sorry but may I use your restroom for a few moments?" I give him a smile as I make the request hoping he'll point it out to me.

WC: 152/1248
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Larry would give a nod of his head and go and show her the bathroom. Roshi would just take a sip of the tea wondering why she had decided too use it. Larry would come back into the living room. "Father, I wanted too ask you about that girl, who exactly is she?" He asked. Roshi cocked an eyebrow as he studied the man for a second or two before answering. "She is a friend of mine." He said carefully. Larry would just give a nod of his head. "You wouldn't happen too be attracted too the girl would you?" Roshi asked concealing his mirth at the thought. The mousy man would physically recoil at what he said and quickly stammered out a denial. Roshi just gave a muted laugh as he stood up. "Regardless if you are interested in her or not, you need courage my son. I am going too go check up on her." He said as he made his way too the bathroom and gave a polite knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:03 am


Into the Breach...

I set the tea down and follow Larry as he shows me to the water. "Thank you very much." Stepping inside and shutting the door after he turns back. Pulling my cell phone from my pocket I give it a look to read the text I had gotten and do my thing. It didn't seem like I was in there for very long before the knock on the door comes and my glaze shifts to door. "I'll just be a minute please....." Looking around for just a moment before flashing the toilet and turning on the water to wash up. The door cracks open and my glair narrows at the sight of Roshi. "You ready to go or something?" I ask in a harsh tone as I step outside closing the door behind me.

WC: 134/1382
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 am

Roshi just gave a little chuckle at her glare. "Hey just checking up on you. Didn't want too have to field questions from Larry, think he has got a crush on you." Roshi said with another little chuckle if she glared at him. "Well, he of course doesn't know your true identity." He said as he let her pass him while following her down the hallway. "Yeah, I am ready too go. I was just waiting on you." Roshi told her as he picked up the guitar case and followed her outside of Larry's home. He turned and whispered his thanks too Larry before the door was shut. "So, we are checking out the alley first, then the bar?" He asked her.

1606
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:44 am


Into the Breach...

The glair doesn't change at the news of the human taking a liking to me. I didn't find the need to have such a pet... mousey looking male one at that. Maybe if it was a nice looking female with long dark hair in a maid outfit.... one of those maid outfits with the short skirts were the panties show just a little when they lean over.... Then maybe I would think about it. But a mousey male would only be good at peeing on everything, that and it was creepy to think a man of his age is looking at what seems to be a sixteen year-old girl in that manner. Roshi breaks this thought when in informs me that he is indeed ready to move on. Giving a bow to Larry before we leave the house, "Thank you for the tea, Sir. May god protect and guide you." Pick up my umbrella as we head out the door and opening it up over to shield my body from the falling rain. I give Roshi a nod as I answer him, "That seems like those will be the best options to continue at the moment." I walk out to the street then stop for a moment as I wonder what way we need to be going to get there.

WC: 220/1382
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:00 am

Roshi just gave a little chuckle as he shifted the weight of the guitar case around on his shoulder. It seemed like Fate wasn't much into the thought of a relationship between her and Larry, and it was not like he could blame her at all. He got that strong butch lesbian vibe, that said "I'll cut your balls off just for thinking about me". "From the sound of what Larry said that sounds like a lower order demon, so there is probably a higher order one tagging around with it directing it." He speculated as he stepped out onto the sidewalk and kept moving in the direction they needed too go. "It sounds like whatever this thing is, that he has got the same extraction abilities that Fay has." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:24 am


Into the Breach...

With my free hand being placed into my pocket while the other holds onto the umbrella as we walk down the street. The water slash as in it struck by my foot falls. This sound was rather pleasant and enjoyable but the falling of the rain still made me feel cold and sleepy. I grin at Roshi's words, "I agree, Fay is what is known as a Power Broker and as such as rules that she must follow. One of those rules is that she can't collect powers for her own personal strength. That is why she only does it to server our Master in which she was created from. So naturally we can assume there is a third party that is behind the actions of this one being. If it is just one power broker around then there really is anything to worry about. They can only use their extract power a few times in a given amount of time. You seem to have a shade mind for this investigation work. Is it something you do as a hobby or are you just a noisy old priest?"

WC: 188/1790
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 am

He listened too her explain about power brokers, and that little bit of information about her master which she let slip. The priest would file that mentally away for further investigation later on. Roshi would only grin at her when she pointed out his investigation abilities. "Well, I don't consider myself nosy at all, but I do have an obligation too look after the spiritual welfare of my congregants. It also puts a huge cramp in my day if I get humans poking their noses into spiritual affairs, so it pays too be proactive." He scratched his beard in thought "Huh, once I put it that way it does sound like both. *sigh* Here I am an amateur investigator AND a nosy old priest." Roshi said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 pm


Into the Breach...

I nod in agreement that he is indeed a nosy old priest, "Don't forget that you are very abnormal as well. So are these humans really that important to you?" Looking down the street as we walk along the sidewalk. Following the path needed to get to where we are going till we come to the corner of Seventh and Charnelton. I pause as I look up at the street sign, "It looks like we are here. Now we just need to find the right alley and this bar...." With it being mid day the bar is most likely closed and the right alley shouldn't be too hard to find. Surely the city guard has found the body by now and have started to investigate the event on their own. Turning and walking doing the street I glance down the alleys till we come across one that has want looks like a person on the ground leaning on the wall of the build. "Hmm, You think that could be the woman he spoke of?"

WC: 174/1964
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Roshi gave a little shrug of his shoulders. "They really aren't that important too me, but I do need too keep up appearances; plus, I use the donations to buy that assault rifle that I'm toting around, along with a new toy." He said with a little smirk too her. It was in his self interest in keeping his congregation in good faith. Roshi gave a nod of his head. "If the demon was smart, he would dispose of the body, but I kind of doubt these guys would be so smart." The oni said as he followed Fate. He moved into the ally and examined the body. "Well, we've found a lack of bodies in the other places, so I would assume that this would be the place." He said as he bent over too examine the body. "Hm, Fay is a power broker, couldn't she examine the body and tell us whatever she can about she can out about the body?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 pm


Into the Breach...

My gaze shifts to Roshi just a moment before returning to the body, "Or he is smarter than you think and left the body here so it could be found and set up a trap at the end of the trail. Or at less that is what I would do if I felt that someone was following me." Crouching down front of the woman's body, "Fay could do that but she is working on something important right now. Calling her hear would slow down our time table. And that is just something I won't do." My free hand is pulled from my pocket and I bring it up to my lips. Griping the glove with my teeth I pull my hand free before taking the glove from my mouth and putting it into my pocket. "Besides we can just ask this woman what happen to her." I soft blue glow comes off my body and a small flame forms at the tip of my index finger before I touch the woman on the chest to bring her back to life.

WC: 180/2144
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Roshi just gave a nod of his head. "Well, if that guy had decided to leave that body around as a trap. It would have been sprung by now. I don't think these guys would waste the time too set up a trap like this just on the off chance someone would check out the crime scene. They just seem too reckless for that kind of thing." Roshi said as he stepped back away from the body and let Fate approach the body. The oni just watched impassively as Fate resurrected the woman. She would immediately give a blood curdling scream, which would be instantly muted by Roshi moving forward and covering her mouth. "Calm down girl. We are here too ask you some questions." He told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   Thu May 12, 2011 10:00 pm


Into the Breach...

With my palm staying on the woman's chest to keep her pined to against wall. Her screaming is quickly found to be very annoying and my eyes narrow. Roshi seems to feel a need to sooth the woman while he covers her mouth with his hand to keep her from screaming. "Listen to me carefully woman. I have blessed you with a part of my soul so you can life just a little longer. So if you want to keep living stop annoying me and tell us what happen to you."

Back at Larry's place the shadows in the dark corners of the house start to shift and move. The sounds of a little girl giggling echoes through the house before the shadowy form of a little girl with long hair that covers her face appears before and asks if he wants to "play" before she looks up at her with glowing red eyes and attacks him with her sharp nails and jagged teeth.

WC: 164/2308
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach   

Back to top Go down
 
Into the Breach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wind Waker Link
» Minion (Megamind)
» From Hyrule Castle to the Inn
» The Bulletin Board
» A need for battle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gothstone-
Jump to: