Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day at the Market

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Day at the Market Empty
PostSubject: A Day at the Market   A Day at the Market EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 am

Standing at near the edge of Adren I look past the end of the city and to the river of fire that flows by the city. Looking at at the river I slowly shift my gaze across its flaming surface and let out a soft sigh as I watch the flames as they flicker and rage on. " What shall we do.. " I murmur softly to myself as I continue to look out at the flames for a few more moments before I begin to draw my attention away from the fire. Drawing my attention from the fire I shift it back to the city and glance across some of the buildings that make up the city before I set my attention ahead of me and begin to move back into the city. As I move back into the city I slowly shift my gaze from side to side, glancing around the are as I dwell more on what I shall do with my time in the city before heading back to the forest. While shifting my gaze as I dwell on what I shall do it hits me out of no where, while I am in the city I can go to the market and buy a few things. Coming to this conclusion I give a faint nod as I make my way down the street and to the market.

Post WC: 232
A Day at the Market Valkri12
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Market   A Day at the Market EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:47 am

A Day at the Market Fatefay

A Day at the Market

The market street is full of trade and noisy as ever on this beautiful day under the burning sky of Onitoshi. Sitting, with my legs crossed, on a wooden cart outside of the smithy shop as I wait for him to get finish sealing up the cracks that were starting to form on the blade from being worn and put a nice new polish on it. She was really starting to look old and I thought I was going to have to get me a new but the smithy said he could have her looking like new in no time but it wasn't cheep.... At less it is still cheaper than buying a new one from him. Maybe I should have gotten a new one. One that isn't curse and doesn't get angry about silly things. I look from the book held in my hand for a moment to watch the imp do his work. Imp seem to be rather good at spirit smithing. Must be one of those natural talents for them. My gaze is placed back onto my book as I keep reading the text that hold the knowledge that has be locked away within its fine pages.

WC: 200
A Day at the Market Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Market   A Day at the Market EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Moving down the street I shift my gaze from side to side, taking in the area around me. As I take in the area around me, I keep an eye out for a particular shop I have in mind. While making my way down the street my gaze comes to rest upon the building I had started to search for as I entered the city. Fixing my gaze on the smith shop I give a faint nod while looking at the building. Glancing from the building for a brief moment I begin to make my way across the street and to the shop. As I draw closer to the shop I notice someone sitting outside the shop reading a book. Pausing for a moment in my trek, I set my gaze upon the figure fully, shifting my gaze slowly over the one reading the book. Turning my gaze from the person reading, I shift it back to the shop as I begin to move again, making my way past the person reading and into the shop. Reaching out, I push the door open and step into the shop before glancing around for a moment. Moving away from the door I begin to look at some of the goods in the shop. " Hmmm. " I murmur lightly to myself while shifting my gaze over some of the more unique weapons offered in the shop.

Post WC: 235
Total WC: 467
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Market   A Day at the Market EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 pm

A Day at the Market

The crisp paper of the book crackles as my fingers runs across the page before turning it to the next one. The smiths hammer dings away they forget their weapons. I keep reading only looking up for a moment when some guy walks by to go into the shop, and then again at happy sound of a little girl humming as she sits down in front of a small trough what looked to me like water. Setting the blade into the trough and pouring the liquid over it before rubbing it on the sharpening stone then repeating the work again.

Inside the shoppe, Fay stands on counter as she talks very loudly to the shopkeeper. Al though she is small her voice carries very well. "So a man and his wife go to a hotel for a honeymoon on their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflect on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "So baby when you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your head?" The husband replies, "All I wanted to do was to fuck the hell out of you, and suck your titties dry." Then the wife gets undressed and asks, "What are you thinking now?" He replies, "It looks like a did a pretty good job of it!" She lets out a laugh as she holds her side.... "Wait wait I'm not done yet I have one more for ya." She tries to stop laughing so she can tell the next joke. "So there is this airplane and as it is about to crash, one of the female passengers jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman!" She strips off all of her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?!" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!" Fay falls over laughing at her joke. The shopkeep blinks and ask, "What is an airplane?"

WC: 346/546
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Market   A Day at the Market EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Slowly I shift my gaze over the different kinds of weapons, scanning over each one briefly before moving to the next. Though I could hear the rather loud voice I try to ignore it and keep my attention on the weapons but in the end I lift my head and shift my attention towards the sound of the voice. Unfortunately some things where in the way preventing me from seeing who was speaking, though from the voice I could tell that it was female, a good reason to check things out. I glance away, glancing to the weapons one last time before pulling away. Moving away from the weapons I begin to move towards the source of the voice, still listening to it. Moving closer I shift my gaze as I search for the source of the sound since I couldn't see who was speaking to the shopkeeper. As I shift my gaze searching for the source of the voice I finally notice someone, a rather small someone.. Fixing my gaze on the small female I move closer, shifting my gaze over the small form on the counter. As I look at the small thing I cant recall if I had ever seen one of such.. stature before. " Such a small thing. " I murmur lightly to myself as I move to the counter, my gaze fixed on the small demon that stands talking with the shopkeeper.

Post WC: 238
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Market   A Day at the Market EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 am

A Day at the Market

Fay blinks at the question about the airplane and she pause to think about it for a moment. "Well it is this metal tube thing with wings that human us so they can fly...." The shopkeeper rubes his chin for a moment as he ponders how such a thing even works. Fay's red eyes glance over her shoulder as she senses someone coming closer. She looks at the white hair man with the snaky skin for just a moment before looking back at the shopkeeper and start telling anther joke.

The cute little blond girl works on the plashing the blade of the sword. rubbing it down with a rag before holding it up to the red light the Onitoshi sky. She gives herself a nod before standing to her feet and walking over to me. I glance over at her as the sword held up and is offered to me. The book is snapped shut and placed into the inside pocket of my jacket. Taking hold of the hilt, I lift the sword from her hands to look at it closely. "Not bad kid. You do really good work. What's your name?" A dark mist wraps around the sword before it vanishes. The little girl doesn't say anything but just gives me a big smile before going inside the shop. My eyes follower her as she goes inside before I stand from the crake and follower her in. Fay was starting to a joke about something human do while mating. "Fay. Did you pay the Imp for his services?" Stopping in the middle of her joke she turns to look at me with a big grin on her face. "Yep sure did!" I pause for a moment as I see pretty boy that had come in standing at the counter. "Ask how much it is for the girl." Fay blinks at the request before looking over at the little girl as she goes behind the counter then back at me. "The girl? If you want a new toy we can get you one in the Black District." Placing my hands into my pockets, my eyes narrow as I look at Fay. She lets out a sigh and puts her arms behind her head before looking the shopkeeper, "So Pops, you heard the lady. How much for the little kid?" The shopkeeper looks at the little demon girl for a moment. "We don't sell slaves here. Besides she can't even speak." Fay's bare foot pats the counter. "You don't need her.... 600 credits will be good...." The shopkeepers eyes gets all dazed looking and he nods. "I don't need her.... 600 credits will be good.... Vie you'll be going with these two." A grin comes to my lips as the little girl is pushed out for behind the counter. My crimson eyes glance over at the pretty boy as Fay pays the shopkeeper for the girl.

WC: 486/1032
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Market   A Day at the Market Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Spirus :: Arden-
Jump to: