Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Predatory Traits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Predatory Traits Empty
PostSubject: Predatory Traits   Predatory Traits EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Predatory Traits LanceH2HPredatory Traits
- Flash Back -
- - - - - - - - - -
I sat there in the dark, my legs drawn up to my chest, arms wrapped around them as I held onto my self, slowly rocking back and forth as I gazed off into the darkness of the night. As I sit there, I feel my eyelids being to grow heavier and heavier until the point where they begin to sink over my eyes. However, just as I am about to drift off into a slumber, I catch a whiff of something that causes my eyes to snap open. Eyes now wide open dart from side to side as I gaze into the darkness of the ally, drawing in deep breaths threw my nostrils, taking in the smell. It was a sweet smell, something I remembered, something familiar.. I close my eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the smell and go back to sleep but I am unable to, I find the smell drawing me to investigate where and what it was coming from. I remain still for a moment, trying to fall back asleep, then finally my eyes snap wide open again. Unable to block out the urges I slowly climb to my feet, placing a hand on the wall so I can find where I am going. I begin to move slowly, keeping a hand on the wall as I walk through the alley. Sniffing the air much like a dog would I follow after the scent. As I move through the darkness, I run into something that causes me to trip and fall to the ground. Crashing to the round, my knees hit first, scraping them up as I place my hands upon the ground to keep from falling down and hitting my head. When I hit my knees and scrape them up, I let out a light gasp of pain and begin to cry from the pain. I sit there for a moment, wanting to give up. I close my eyes and kneel down, pressing my forehead against the cold ground as I sit there crying. I sit there for a moment before I finally open my eyes and climb back to my feet slowly. This time however, I can see a bit better in the dark and the smell persists, still drawing me to it. Once on my feet, I begin to make my way down the alley way again, this time able to see a bit better in the dark and keep an eye out for anything in my way. As I move down the ally the smell grows stronger and stronger until I am right on top of it. I come to a stop when I see some light coming from around a corner.
As I stand there I can tell the smell is coming from around the corner and I can hear mumbles and people talking but at this point I'm to fixed on the smell to understand what hey are saying. Finally I take a step forwards and slowly make my way to and around the corner, finding a barrel with a fire in it, sitting in between a few bums that live in this alleyway.. I look at them for a moment, the smell was coming from around them but I couldn't see anything yet, and slowly I step forwards, making my way to them to see what was going no. One of them spotted me on approach and looked over at me " Hey kid. You must be freezing. Wanna come stand by the fire? " The man asked as I made my way towards them. I heard the man's words but they didn't register with me at the time, his words sounding more like muffled gibberish then real words. Slowly I made my way past him and came upon a man laying down holding his hand with a dirty cloth wrapped around it. Now I realize what the smell was that drew me here, the man was bleeding, bleeding quite a lot actually... It was the smell of the blood that drew me to these men. Or at least to the man bleeding but why did it.. I stood there looking down at the man as he bled.. The one that spoke to me walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder, this action caused me to jump and gasp lightly in fright " Sorry kid. Didn't mean to scare you. That's Jim. Old fool got injured while opening a can of beans. " as he finished his statement he let out a bit of laughter. As I stood there watching the man as he bled I could feel something deep inside me creeping up, taking a hold of me. The feeling reminded me of that night... I wanted to run, run far far away but I couldn't. I smile slowly formed on my lips and I began to laugh faintly as things faded...
- - - - - - - - - -
WC: 817
Learned: Feral Senses
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Predatory Traits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Traits   Predatory Traits EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Predatory Traits LanceH2HPredatory Traits
- - - - - - - - - -
As I sit on the park bench, legs tucked up against my chest with arms wrapped around them. I look out into the dusk light, at the playground only a few yards away from me. As I sit there looking at things in the playground I cant help but think about when I would play on the swings with my sister or go down the slid with her.. I slowly closed my eyes, resting my head on my knees, letting out a light sigh as I imagined playing on he monkey bars with the other children along with my sister. As I sat there dreaming, slowly, one by one, the children I imagined that were playing with me began to fade away until it was just me and my sister. Things went black for a moment and when I could see again I was standing in front of my sister and she was looking up at me with a pleasant smile as she held her hands out to me. I looked down at her and couldn't help but smile, she looked so happy and peaceful standing there in front of me. " Lets play big brother. " She said to me as she took a step closer, still holding her hands out to me. As she came closer to me, I took a step back and shook my head faintly, as I did this I tried to speak but nothing came out when I moved my lips. My sister let out a giggle and took a hold of my hand when she came up to me " Lets go play on the swings. " she said in a cheerful voice and began to lead me towards the swings. I was forced to follow after her an as I did, I found my grip on her hand tightening. At first she didn't respond to this but finally she came to a stop and looked at me, trying to pull her hand out of my grasp " Big brother what are you doing? Let go. " As she spoke her voice began to fill with panic. For a brief moment my grip on her hand released as I looked at her, this allowed her to pull her hand away from me and start to step away from me, once the moment was over I started to follow after her as she moved away. Moments later she began to run away from me and I quickly gave chase to her. Something had come over me and I felt as thou I was some kind of animal on the hunt and my little sister was the pray. As I gave chase to her she ran through an open fence and shut the gate behind her before she started running again. Before getting to the gate I jumped into the air, leaping over the short fence, as I landed I rolled onto the ground before climbing to my feet and began to run after my sister again.
By this point, I was laughing and a smile had formed on my lips. I chase after my sister as she ran across the street and into an alleyway. Once we were in the ally, I stopped at the mouth of it and looked down at my sister. She had stopped a yard or so away from me and turned to face me, now crying " I-I don't like this game of chase please stop big brother. " She said as she backed up, shaking from fright. I remained silent as I watched her, allowing her to back up a bit more before I began to move towards her. At first my pace was slow but it quickly increased and when I was with in a few yards I jumped into the air again. Coming down on my sister I took her to the ground as she let out a loud scream. Seconds before she hit the ground I found my self leaning into her neck and biting down like a predator going for a killing blow, sinking my teeth into her flesh as I applied more force to the bite. This caused her to scream more and struggle against me, hitting me. I remained motionless for a moment before I quickly pulled back, ripping a chunk of flesh from her neck. I slowly pulled back and looked down at her as she lay there, she had stopped screaming and struggling and now lay there gasping as she looked up at me and she spoke to me " It's ok Landon. We forgive you. " where her words. Quickly my eyes shot open and I lurched back into the bench in a cold sweat. My eyes darted from side to side as I sat there in a panic, the dream still fresh in my mind almost as if it was real.. " Hey kid, are you ok? " I heard moments before my eyes focused on two police officers as they stood before me. I remained silent for a moment as I looked at them. " Hey kid? " one of them said as he stepped closer and reached out grabbing my arm " Come on kid. " He said, gesturing for me to move off the bench. When I felt his hand on my arm feelings of panic began to fill me and I found my self wanting to get away. I started to let out screams and yanked on my arm until the man let go of it and once he did I sprang up from the bench and took off running.
- - - - - - - - - -
WC: 937
Learned: Feline Agility
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Predatory Traits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Traits   Predatory Traits EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predatory Traits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Traits   Predatory Traits Empty

Back to top Go down

Predatory Traits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: