Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) Empty
PostSubject: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 pm

After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) Seikibanner
The first day seemed to pass slowly for me. It was long and the shoe incident was kind of odd, to start things off with, but the rest of the day dragged on in a normal manner with the assembly and orientation of each class. I understood that it was school and if it were enjoyable, they would probably have named it play. After the day had passed, I begin to pack up my things at my desk. There would probably be a lot of booths set up for club sign ups. I had my eye on at least checking out the martial art’s club since I needed to be better about being active while I was still young. Aside from doing well in school, my mother often told me that it was good to create a lot of good memories while I could. After packing up my bag, I look over to Hotaka who sits to my left. Speaking, I inquire, “hey Hotaka… want to check out some of the clubs with me?” It would be better to go with a friend, rather than walking around alone and maybe he would see some clubs that caught his interest too.

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
Let's Go Clubbing! To The SOS-Dan!

In the ending moments of the day, I could be seen with my hand propping up my chin, peering through my glasses at the paper on my desk. Across the paper, small notes were written along the lines of "bA7-C5", and "qD4-D6", all pertaining to the game I had left unfinished when I left for school this morning. It was this that I had preoccupied myself with for a majority of the day, although even when I wasn't doing this, I hadn't been necessarily bored. Due to the company of the people who I had met, I was able to keep entertained through the entire school period, which was a nice change of pace from last year.
This does not stop me from feeling a rush of happiness once the day has ended, though. Sliding back in my chair, I stretch my arms out and let out a silent yawn, picking myself up from the seat and pushing it back in with the sole of my shoe while I pick up my bag on the side of the desk. This is about the time when Asakano asks me about going with him to check out some of this school's clubs. Scratching the side of my head, I say, "That sounds like something you'd be better off asking a girl you like..." I remember him asking something like this earlier, and also recall encouraging him, so it seemed I had a responsibility to see it through. Besides, maybe there was something interesting there after all. "But, I guess it can't be helped. Asakano doesn't seem to have a girlfriend at this point, so I'll take on the role of accompanying you today."

Post 1, WC 280/280
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 am

After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) Avatxj
School Days
Lydeck sat silently as his eyes stood fixed on the horrid creature at the front of the room. A disgusting arachnid was a front of the room, hanging from the ceiling from it's web. It was the size of three men, and had on glasses, and a suite with eight arms. It spoke clearly as it taught arithmetic to the class. The young man sat in a forzen trance at the sight he was looking at. Around him, the classroom was no more, and was instead replace by open space. Pure white. The desks were no more, and instead floating donuts took their place. Lydeck paused as he was about to take a bite of his seat, noticing that the other students were all staring at him. Before he could question their behavior (and the situation), their skin began to peel away - revealing even more grotesque arachnid horrors. He jumped from his position, and ran. He ran and ran, and seemed to get nowhere - they were gaining on him! In the distance, he could hear a ringing.

Lydeck's face slid off of the hand that was propping it up, causing his head to come crashing down on the desk. The bell to signify the end of the school day rang throughout the school building. Rubbing his eyes, Lydeck chastised himself for getting caught up in such a strange dream. Ugh, he hated spiders though. He found himself increasingly paranoid when he first awoke from his final class-long nap, but that feeling quickly wore off. He turned and quickly began to gather his things as the rest of the class was leaving. He didn't fall asleep in class usually, but mathetmatics had to be the worst subject in the known world. Why did he have to know how to calculate circumference of the sun? It's yellow and warms the planet, that's all he needed to know.

As he stood up, two students walked by. He couldn't help but overhear one of them, which he believed to have known from the previous year to be Seiki, say something about going and checking out the school organizations with the other young man he was walking with. Matching pace with them, Lydeck walked up beside him, clearing his throat to gain his attention. "Excuse me ... Seiki, is it?" He said. He wasn't too good with formal introductions, hopefully that was sufficient. "I couldn't help but overhear you say something about checking out the organizations around here." He explained. "I don't suppose you'd mind if I went along with you two? I figure I may as well get involved with something to pass my time ... " He paused momentarily, " - and you may need an entourage to protect you from that insane broad from earlier." He let out a small, light heated chuckle. It was always good to have a friendly mood about.
Wordcount: 481
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 am

He had me there; I hesitate slightly. Maybe it was in poor taste to ask him? I guess if there was a girl I liked, then this would be good time to spend with her, but thus far in the day all I had managed to do was to make one girl hate me and I didn’t even know what I had done. Overall, I rarely had time for such things. Making friends here today was kind of a big deal for me. Normally my time was spent taking care of my mother, and now with my uncle in the picture, I would have to run errands for him while keeping up my grades in school. Could I really fit a girl into my life as well? A lot of guy’s I’ve seen with girlfriends seem to loose focus on a lot of things and act silly. I am a bit relieved when Hotaka decides to come with anyways but I feel that it’s somewhat out of pity. Come to think of it, I didn’t know if he had a girlfriend. I answer back, “cool. Thanks.” I gather my things together and stand up holding my bag to my side and waiting on him before I would lead the way out of the room. Just as I am about to ask him if he has a girlfriend, I hear someone speak from the side. It was that other guy. I hadn't personally gotten his name, but he had mine. With a nod, I assure him, "sure, that's cool." When the girl from before is mentioned, I rub my neck as my gaze shifts to the side and agree, "yeah... it was odd." Regaining the conversation, I look to him and ask, "I didn't get your name, though?"

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:00 am

Hotaka Kaito!

While we walk, I can't help but wonder what I was doing. Going around with others like this, it wasn't really my thing. Sure, I liked having people to speak to, but I was very selective with my free time. Usually I would just decline and go home to chill out at home. Hanging out was something I did, sure, but not with someone I just officially met, like Asakano here. Ahhh, but what use is it to question? If I feel like doing it, I should do it. That's all there is to it. Once we're outside the room, however, we're ambushed by a villainous creature!!
Just kidding. It was that guy from before, who apparently had no problem jumping into a place he was not invited. I wasn't the kind of person to mind, but the thought did cross through my head. Also interesting to note was that he asked for someone else's name before giving his own. Some would consider that rude and be offended, but I could tell Asakano wasn't that kind of guy, and neither was I. Once I see that Asakano's fine with him joining us, I too nod, but don't say anything until my new friend asks for my (apparently) newer friend's name. At this point, I would speak up. "You're that Ijin guy, aren't you?" I recalled from the introduction we had in class, like usual. I wasn't quite sure, but I thought it was about right.

Post 2, WC 244/524
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 am

School Days
Lydeck was relieved that he would have the opportunity to go to check out the organizations with some other people. He always found going to things like that alone rather awkward. As he received confirmation from Seiki, he nodded in affirmation. He looked over to his friend, who had given him quite a strange look. At first, Lydeck wasn't sure as to why it was given, but when Seiki asked for him name, it hit him. "Oh, damn! Yeah, where are my manners?" Just as he was about to introduce himself however, the other young man spoke up, "You're that Ijin guy, right?" Lydeck paused, and then nodded with agreement. "Yes, yes I am." He confirmed. He extended a hand to each of them. He wasn't sure if either of them was fond of hand shakes, but he figured it was the most appropriate gesture for introductions "Sorry for my rudeness before. My name is Ijin Lydeck." He said with a smile. "A lot of people just call me Lydeck, but you all can call me whatever you like." He said as turned and began to walk with them.
Wordcount: 189 // 670
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:30 am

So it was Ijin. That was fairly easy to remember. As the hand was extended out to me I accept it and shake, before releasing and allowing him to greet Hotaka. “Don’t worry about it,” I assure him, pertaining to his manners. Small things like that didn’t bother me too much. I continue, “well then, Lydeck, I am Asakano Seiki as you already know. It’s nice to meet you.” It would be kind of pointless to say what he could call me since he already referred to be as Seiki. With his addition, the count was three guys and zero girls. I would get to know this Lydeck person a bit more and get a feel of his personality. I wait along side the other two so that they would have time to properly greet one another before it would be go time to head out onto the campus yard to check out the various clubs that the school offers. 161

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

By the time the shake was extended in my direction, I had made sure to memorize his name in my head. Firmly gripping his hand, I shake it in a friendly manner and smile. "I'm Hotaka Kaito. Most people just call me Hotaka, but you can call me whatever you want. I don't really have any preference." As I say this, students file out of the rooms all around us, speaking to friends of their own. It was nice to be able to talk to people, and by now it seems like I've expanded my number of friends by one more. I would have to get to know that Beat person some more, and possibly that crazy lady as well, if she could ever control her temper.
However, the flow of students also reminded me of what we were doing. Assuming Lydeck didn't have anything else to say, besides returning the greeting I offered, I would suggest we get moving. "Clubs could fill up quickly, hm? Asakano here already has one he's interested in, so for his sake, we should make sure we get there soon, right?" Truth be told, there really wasn't any reason I was going other than to accompany Asakano. There were only a few clubs that were even vaguely interesting to me, and from what I had seen of them last year, they were so far from what I would've hoped for that I practically had no purpose. But I would go anyway, and see what they had. Hopefully I'd be surprised this year, at how much they had turned the ship around in just a school year's time. And perhaps Lydeck would find something he enjoyed as well? If I could help them find a way to enjoy themselves, then that would be good. "Let's go, 'eh?"

Post 3, WC 301/825
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 pm

School Days
The young man was relieved that Seiki and Hotaka seemed to be quite friendly, as it was good to have some people you could talk to around here. Lydeck nodded to Hotaka as he introduced himself. "Ah, so you're Hotaka!" He remarked as if he'd just found out some mystery. "I've heard that name before but I never had a face to associate it with. Good to meet you, Hotaka. And to you too, Seiki." He gave a friendly smile to both of them, and then began to walk out with them. "Yeah, hopefully they don't fill up too fast." He said hopefully. The Martial Arts club was the only one that particularly interested him. Something about the violence involved, he guessed.

"Say, Seiki ..." Lydeck finally said as they were walking, "I'm pretty sure I've seen you around town riding a sportsbike. Am I right?" He asked. Lydeck himself was a motorcycle enthusiast himself. He owned an R1 street bike that his brother had taught him how to ride. There was nothing like cruising, or more appropriately 'busting ass', through town on a mild spring day. The rush one would get from riding at high speeds, and weaving in and out of traffic was hard to emulate through another activity. "I have a sports bike myself ... I don't suppose they have some sort of auto club here, do they?" He asked. Lydeck assumed that Seiki would know of such things, or Hotaka would; they both seemed to be rather knowledgeable. "And if not, it certainly is a shame there isn't one." He explained, dropping hopefully a not so subtle hint.
Wordcount: 271 // 941
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:47 pm

As Lydeck speaks, I look to Hotaka. So I was affiliated with a known person, was I? Agreeing with the gesture to get moving, I begin to walk with the crowd towards the stairway. From the third floor we would have to make it to the first and head out into the yard there. With the warning that clubs could go quickly, I found myself walking a bit ahead of the other two, while still keeping attention to the conversation at hand. Making it to the stairs, I pass by a cute girl. My gaze shifts to her for a moment looking at her speaking to a friend, but it returns to Lydeck as he speaks and I start to walk down the stairs. “Oh, that’s right,” I say to Lydeck’s perceptiveness, “I don’t drive it to school though. I hadn’t even thought of an autoclub. I guess we’ll see.” 150

Last edited by escalation on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

The fact that Lydeck responds so enthusiastically, coupled with the mention that he had "heard that name before" causes my brain to let loose a flurry of waves down my spine, giving me a shiver and tinting my cheeks red. It was probably from some lower classmen girls. My thin glasses combined with a nonchalant look and soloist attitude always caused that damn 'kuudere' word to come out of their mouths. Although it wasn't always from lower classmen; sometimes it even happened with those in my same grade or above. Luckily though, I hadn't experienced it yet this year (albeit the first day), so hopefully I could escape that.
However, as I think this, I notice Asakano watching me which only fuels my embarrassment. Looking away, I wave a hand in the air. "I'm no one special. I assure you." Thankfully though, they seem to move onto the subject of sports bikes. It was a subject I wasn't too acquainted with beyond the level of knowledge I'd acquired from magazines. Reading those things was just one of my hobbies, and it wasn't limited to only sports magazines or comic books. I read a lot of them quite often. The subject of the auto-club comes up, and I remember something pertaining to that subject. "I believe.. we don't have an auto-club. But I know there are several students who enjoy working on cars and other things, who have essentially made an 'unofficial auto-club' of sorts. It functioned the same as a normal club, but without any of the school requirements. Of course they weren't offered any of the privileges that school clubs get, but they may have been able to get approval from the school for this year." I know this, because all my life I've been a listener. I would, essentially, eavesdrop on the conversations of others, without butting in or anything like that. It was just that I found it interesting listening to other people speak and hearing what runs their lives, and what they enjoy, and what opinions they held. Due to that, I ended up becoming somewhat knowledgeable about several things.

Post 4, WC 353/1,188
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 pm

School Days
Momentarily, Lydeck's attention broke away from the conversation and onto the school around him. Quite a busy place, it was. As the trio made their way down the hallway, the loud noises and bustling from the students would be enough to drive some people crazy. Constant chatter and gossip were the norm, and things would get really interesting when the occasional fight would break out. Nothing really caught his attention about this year, as far as people besides the students he was in class with. BUt he was suprise, however, at how many fine women made up the student body. Note taken.

He shifted his attention back to the conversation, enough to hear Seiki say that there was no auto club to his knowledge. What a drag. There was good news, however, when Hotaka claimed that there was a 'unoffical' auto club of sorts. It seemed that a lot of students enjoyed that type of activity. That was good, since Lydeck knew that something like that would be a good thing to get into. Hopefully, he would be able to find someone who would be willing to no so obey the rules of the road late and night. Lydeck let out a small chuckle as Hotaka assured him that he was nobody special. "Perhaps in our own class, but you seem to be quite popular among the underclassmen girls." He said. He could remember walking pass several lockers with groups of younger girls, and usually hearing his name. "But I certainly wouldn't say that's a bad thing." He said, both joking and serious at the same time. As he finished his sentence, they seemed to arrive at their destination. There was a decent amount of students already there, but nothing that would indicate anything was full yet.

Wordcount: 296 // 1,237
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 pm

I continue to listen in as we make our way down stairs and to the locker area in front of the exit doors. Since I was walking a bit in front, I make my way to my locker and pause for a moment and gather up the things I had left and switched in there through much of the day before catching back up with the other two who were talking about Hotaka idol status in the school. Maybe we should promote him ouji-sama style. Getting back, I laugh slightly with Ijin about the teasing of Hotaka and make our way out of the school doors coming into the front lawn of the main campus. Several booths would be set up on either side of the main walk way with large posters telling the name of the clubs with a few of the senior members standing around to recruit new members dressed in their usual club attire. I notice the kendo team to one side and the swimming team to the other. In all of this, there would have to be a pair of bloomers somewhere, right? Towards the front, I notice the chess club with several smart types seated and looking through the crowds for other types that would match them. There were a few odd specialty clubs such as the mystery club, otaku club, the literature volunteer club and the… SOS Brigade? What was that? I assure Hotaka, “we’ll need a safety word in case you’re kidnapped. To let us know if they can take you or not.” 260

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

Unluckily for me, neither Lydeck or Asakano seem interested in letting the issue slide. Lydeck's mention of hearing of my popularity amongst the lesser classmen girls in the school only made me grimace. So, maybe it had already started, only I hadn't noticed? That'd be very bad. I never felt so endangered before in my life; I could be ambushed any moment!
No, no. That's crazy talk (probably), I assure myself, as we arrive at the club-booth-infested school yard. My eyes gaze along and I recognize several of the clubs from when I came investigating last year. Those overly self-confident chess club students were easily recognizable, and the people at the Home Ec. booth were also the same as before, for the most part. Both clubs I had some interest in, but the elitist atmosphere of the chess club was unappealing, and I didn't want to have to follow the meal schedule of the Home Ec. club's captain. Thankfully though I had yet to see a 'Hotaka Kaito Fanclub' booth anywhere. Then Asakano makes the joke of the safety word, and I can't help but sigh. He didn't know how right he was. "Ahh, I think I'll be alright. I can handle myself in a situation like this. Though your concern is heartwarming." This last part is said half sarcastically, since I knew they were enjoying this far more than I was. "Still, I don't see the Martial Arts club anywhere. Not yet, anyway."

Post 5, WC 243/1,431
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:37 am

School Days
Once again Lydeck had let his attention get away from the task at hand. As they entered the front lawn the full view of the many clubs came into view. It was a pretty impressive sight. Each club had its own area, and representatives. Up quite a bit ahead sat the chess club. Lydeck was always able to spot them out of a crowd, they usually had an inflated sense of self worth. It was actually strange they did, since almost all of them had no physical ability in anything. His gaze began to drift, however, as they passed the swim team. Most of the members were fully clothes, but there were two female students who had shorts on, and then a bikini top. What made this such a magnificent sight was how well - endowed the girls were; and perhaps an even better spectacle to the sight was the fact that one was an underclassmen. She certainly wasn't done growing. He made that mental note, and then noticed that he had been somewhat gawking.

His gaze broke and his hormones returned to normal levels, or at least as normal as one his age could be. He lightly laughed at himself, and continued walking with Hotaka and Seiki. As they walked, he nudged Hotaka and pointed in the direction of the swim team member. "Well, if you're going to be kidnapped by an underclassmen, you should hope to get taken by that one, eh?" He said with a playful tone. Lydeck continued to search around the yard, attempting to find something like the martial arts club. He scratched his head, unable to locate it. Maybe it's hidden? Hotaka then made the comment that he hadn't found it either. "Yeah, I can't either. Maybe we could just start throwing punches at people and see who can fight back." He shrugged; kidding, of course.
Wordcount: 311 // 1,548
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:55 am

“Heh,” I back off a bit with the teasing. My attention shifts as Lydeck points to a group of girls in the swim team. Much like him, I have to stop myself from gawking as I murmur lightly, and almost to myself, “that’s a trap.” She was probably there to pull in a large number of male members into the swim team. Very dangerous; I would have to stay away from there, least I be put within the illusion of her body’s spell. But with a nod, I do agree with Ijin’s words. Diverting my attention, I continue to walk as I notice my personal goal in the distance. “There,” I point out after the playful comment from Lydeck. I begin to walk in the direction of the Martial Arts club. Once we passed the hedge that cut off the field of vision from where we were standing, it would be easy to notice a group in tan gi’s and belts of various color varieties. “It looks like karate…” I murmur as I walk closer. I was hoping to get into mixed martial arts, but perhaps they had all types that practiced with them as well. I wondered if there were any real tough ones with them. 207

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

Amidst the chaos that was the school club outing, I couldn't even spot one single interesting club. They were all the same as last year, just with new people fulfilling the same rolls. I half hoped some hot girl would beam at me and say, "Hey, join the literature club." But fate never worked like that. This was exactly why I wouldn't have come, since it's just as boring and underwhelming as the last time. Nothing interesting at all.. why can't this school have a Maid Cafe Club? That, even more than being kidnapped by the little swim team member Lydeck was joking about, would be truly wonderful.
In the distance however, I spot the towel robe wearing members of the Martial Arts club. Just as I'm about to mention it, I realize that it was already too late. Asakano had noticed, and no doubt Lydeck would have by now too. I smile and say, "Lucky you. Doesn't seem like they're full yet, but it does seem like they have a lot of people interested." The amount of people watching the booth was high, and probably why we hadn't noticed before. But, none of them seemed to have courage, since none of them were actively stepping forward. Too scared of getting smacked around, perhaps? "You two should be the first to apply. Be something of a role model; I'm sure they'll respect your inner strength of character!" That was what those people liked, right? I wouldn't know, since everything I learned was from my father and that correspondence course I had been taking. Either way, the goal was in sight for them, and for that, I was happy.

Post 6, WC 277/1,708
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 pm

School Days
As the trio neared the edge of the festivities, the martial arts club table came into view There was quite a large group of people gathered around the area, looking on with great interest. Sadly, however, many of them were doing just that: watching. So far, it seemed there were only a few in the entire time that had actually signed up. As the three neared the group, Lydeck moved to the front and began to move people out of their way. Obviously these people weren't 'man' enough (or 'woman' enough) to join the club. If they weren't going to join, then they needed to get out of able bodied individuals's way.

Lydeck made his way to the table, and began to look it over. Sitting behind the table was a rugged looking man, a well built young lady, and what 'appeared' to be another woman ... he wasn't exactly sure. He was sure, however, that 'she' had more facial hair than he did. Perhaps that was an exaggeration, but she was very hard on the eyes. On the front of the table sat a sign that read: "Can you handle it?". Lydeck let out a chuckle, and extended his arms out on the table, to where he was almost leaning over the martial artist. "I think the proper question is: Can you all handle us?" Lydeck stared at the guy with a rather smug grin on his face. The man said something about a jackass, and pointed to a sign up sheet. Lydeck quickly wrote down his John Hancock, and then shuffled over to the side to let Seiki sign up. As he waited for Seiki and Hotaka to sign up or not, he leaned over by the well built girl, whispering to her. Something about wanting an exclusive one-on-one session - which probably wasn't going to be well recieved.
Wordcount: 310 // 1,858
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:35 pm

By this time, my attention was on the martial arts club as I approach the table and look over their sign speaking lightly with one of the members sitting behind the table that asks if I am interested. I tell him that I was just looking for right now to buy me a bit of time to look over the group. Turning to Hotaka as he speaks I nod and figure if I didn’t like it, I could always drop out. Ijin speaks with one of the reps and signs up and hopping into the bandwagon, I sign my name as well. Looking up to one of the members, I request when the first meeting would be held. Of course the answer is the next day, which was fine enough. I figured I wouldn’t need all my equipment the first day. Speaking aside to a member, not harassed by Ijin, I go over the specifics of what I would need on the first day and whether the club had a special store they got all of their equipment from. He informs me that I would only need a uniform and that they had a store that gave them a discounted group rate. “I’ll take you tomorrow after the meet if you like,” is offered, to which I accept and tell him that would work out fine. I looked over to Hotaka, but was pretty sure that he probably didn’t have an interest in signing up for the club. 250

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

Satisfaction fills me as my friends fulfill their dreams. Yes, Asakano. Yes, Lydeck. Now, your parents can all rest in peace. Your goal in life is achieved once your signature is on that paper, your destiny is attained. You can call yourselves successful human beings at long last now!
But not really. Still, I was happy for them. Even if Lydeck did seem to have some issue with the club members, he was likely to fit in fine anyway, right? These things had a way of sorting themselves out. Whatever happens happens; time passes and we move on. This is life, right? Once Asakano looks at me as if I'm to sign next, I just grin and wave my hand wistfully through the air. "You're not expecting something, are you? Someone like me joining a club just doesn't fit. I'm just some guy who fools around in his school dorm room all day long. To join at the last second like this is something you'd only see on T.V, or in a novel." I say this half-heartedly, despite feeling a new desire to write my name down on the list. Just like always, once I was presented with the opportunity, or when I was all by myself, I would be filled with the urge to sign. It wasn't due to liking the Martial Arts club, it was just.. my life was so stagnant. Joining a club, any club, was something that I wanted. But people like me didn't fit into the world of clubs.
I'm sure once the day passes, I'll be happy I didn't sign up. I'll go back to enjoying spending my time in my dorm room by myself. I'll play my games, listening only to my schedule, and turn into just another highschool student again. That was what I was supposed to be, right? "Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves anyway. You two suit a club like this. I can tell quite easily. Even if Asakano seems like such an uninteresting person, he's the strong silent type, so somewhere where he can express himself with his body is good for him. And Lydeck is..." I pause for the word, "expressive in all sorts of ways. And very energetic, it seems. You'll be able to act out to your heart's content without getting scolded." In hindsight, I was really speaking as if I had known them for quite some time..

Post 7, WC 400/2,108
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:22 pm

School Days
The girl didn't seem nearly as enthusiastic about that one - on - one session as Lydeck was. What a shame. In fact she said something about rearranging his unmentionables before she reached up, palmed his face, and pushed him away. How rude. Lydeck moved back, not wanting to anger the girl too much. He had been listening as Seiki had been inquiring about all of the important stuff in regards to the club. Tomorrow would be a good day to start. He'd surely have some pent up energy after a long day at school. Even though his personality may not make it apparent, he was actually a very good student. Such a thing often made him irritated at the end of the day; giving effort in school was so taxing (or at least he liked to tell himself that). The talk of equipment and uniform got his imagination running wild. He had a very heroic image of Jet Li Lydeck flying through the air, taking out anyone who stood in his way.

It was a bit of a downer, however, when Lydeck heard that Hotaka wouldn't be joining in on the fun. He figured that Seiki and himself could take a lot of the current members in the club. Lydeck paused as he broke out of his glorified image of the martial arts club. He began to look around from his current position at the other club tables. He looked over at Seiki and Hotaka. "Hm ... anything else look interesting? Though, I'm not sure if I'd have time for more than one ... " He paused, not really saying much more. Usually in the evenings and night, he'd be doing some vigilante work for the local authorities ... or doing the job they should be doing.
Wordcount: 298 // 2,156

OOC: I just noticed something ... I always 'attempt' at starting my character as one of those strong and silent types, but then my irl personality always comes out and he ends up being a jackass. xD. Gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:05 am

“Heh, I see,” I say as the glance is answered. It had gone along with my pattern of thought, but who knows. Maybe there was a 1% chance he would have given it a shot. But in hindsight, it would be Hotaka’s natural weakness. Chances were he would have to remove his glasses to battle, and then his passive abilities to charm would be hindered minus three points and he would be open for attack. I look over to Ijin whom I would be seeing more of outside of classes. Hopefully things would be fun and interesting in the days to come. I thank the club member who had given me the information once again and step back from the club table to join my two friends in casual conversation. Just as the question is asked from Ijin, the sound of a sharp whistle cuts through the air. My attention shifts to the booth where the well endowed member of the swim club stand on top a milk crate, seemingly to make an announcement. “People!” she addresses as she looks around with a grin to the growing male crowd, “we will be having a swim club exhibition at the pool starting now!” Right then, the thought passes through my mind that probably would be doing the same through every other male in the vicinity. A sneak preview of the girls in the school swim uniforms… wet and moving gracefully through the water. The image of girls adjusting the bottoms of their swimsuits with this fingers dance in my head along with various oppai thoughts. There had to be a way to hint that I wanted to go without looking out of the ordinary. I bring my fist to my mouth and clear my throat, mentioning, “I guess if its an exhibition…” At that moment, if felt as if the ground was moving as shameless males start to rush towards the pool area. This wasn’t good… we’d be stuck at the back and unable to see. I wondered if Ijin and Hotaka were warm blooded males who were interested in such fetishes as well. If they showed no interest in it, I probably would not decide to go, but it wasn’t like we were doing anything here, necessarily. Perhaps a ‘well, I’d better go home’ mixed with a quick redirection around to the long way to the pool would work? Looking at girls was a healthy thing…wasn’t it? 407

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

The humorous Lydeck continues to amuse me as the lady smacks him. He doesn't seem too down about it, though, and still seems to have his confidence about him as he decided to choose a new target. His resistance to rejection and interest in the ladies reminded me of stories my father used to tell me as a boy, of a charming young man who seduced all the women while he single handled slew all those who stood before him with just his bare fists; from dragons, to great monsters and demons. It was said he himself was a demon of some origin. Ahh, but what was his name? It started with a K.. right? The name escapes me, but the vision of the valiant champion is engraved into my mind forever. Perhaps that thought can give me courage to continue on in my life, when I reach a down point?
The piercing sound of the whistle cuts through the air and assaults all our eardrums. This unwelcome snap to reality was followed by news that made such an evil device as a whistle's existence acceptable: the exhibition of the school swim club. It was just a ploy to gain members.. but, in the honor of this great hero "Dragon Sensei K", charmer of all women, I should attend something like this, right?
At the side, I can see Asakano trying to think of a way to express his thoughts. He's cut off though, as the vast majority of men seem to move to the school pool in a lust-filled frenzy to get a good spot. I was sure Lydeck, too, would be interested, but Asakano was just such an easy target in a situation like this. "Ahhh, is that one of the things that Asakano likes, then? What was it.. a sukumizu fetish? If that is the case, we'd best hurry." Saying this, I slowly begin to half run in the shadow of the crowd. Perhaps the surfacing of that old story has triggered something in my heart?

Post 8, WC 337/2445
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 am

School Days
Lydeck gritted his teeth as a loud pitches, somewhat screeching sound emitted through the air. He turned his head only to be met with the wonderful image of the previously mentioned 'top - heavy' underclassmen swim team member. His eyes were fixated on her rather interesting 'top', yes that's what we'll call it, as she climbed up to a top the table. She announced that there would be some sort of exhibition going on in the swimming area. He knew what type of exhibition she was talking about, but he was hoping that she meant she was going to be an exhibitionist ... yes, that would be quite amazing. As the other students began to hurry in, Lydeck turned to Seiki and Hotaka with a bright smile on his face. Seiki hinted at attending the event, and Hotaka did the same - even taking the initiative to start walking that way. "Exhibition, indeed." Lydeck said, nodding to Seiki. He began to match strides with Hotaka. "And I'm also quite curious as to how that girl can swim ... it'd be like me trying to swim with two large buoys attatched to my chest." He joked.

The crowd had now began to file into the swimming area. They had all seemed to bunch up near the door, and it was slow getting in. Lydeck always was the impatient type with things like this, so he began to reach out and pull students from out in front of him and his companions. "Outa' the way!" He barked as he made his way through the crowd. Not like any of them could do anything to the entourage.
Wordcount: 273 // 2,429

OOC:Sorry for the late response. Had some homework to do, and then lost track of time playing Empire: Total War. (note: I now hate Native tribes thanks to that game. >_>)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 am

I protest Hotaka’s words stating, “of course not… this is educational!” There is a light blush with my words that I attempt to push off. I wasn’t good with girls and such, nor did I feel my fetishes or lack of were the business of anyone who was in vocal range of us at the moment. This, however, did not stop the fact that I would already be jogging with the masses given the hinted direction of Hotaka’s half run. As far as I was concerned, there was no point in going unless we were able to get good seats. “But still,” I remind him, “you may wish to speed up.” Deciding to work on the competitive edge, which I believe Ijin possesses, I dare him, “race you there.” There isn’t much time given between that time and the time that I break out into a full out run to attempt to cut through the male masses towards the pool. I knew of a shortcut away, you just had to go through the south building and it would cut off the time of having to go around the building. Now once the area was reached, there seemed to be a large pile up near the door. I notice Ijin get caught up in the masses. Standing to the side of the fence I call for him and Hotaka as I clasps my hands together and motion an offer to fling them over the fence in the over under tactic. I fling them over, then they reach down and pull me up. Times like this tested the cohesion and teamwork of a unit. This may come in handy somewhere down the road in life, but until then, we would have to practice our formations well, much like in martial arts team competition. 301

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

For some reason, Lydeck's joke struck something in me and I drew a mental picture of the guy in such a situation; two large buoys strapped to him as he tries to swim around. The thought alone is both hilarious and disgusting all at once, and I nearly trip in my half-run from the thought. It doesn't help that suddenly after this, Asakano comes up alongside me and offers to race me there. Race? Gah, what an annoyance those can be. Photo-finishes where neither party will yield to the other? But, in a race like this, finishing last is fine as long as you get there before the event in question is all over.
Even though he says this, I just continue going at a good enough speed to get there in a timely fashion. Lydeck seemingly decides to try the head on approach as he runs ahead, but Asakano seems to want to take a more 'round-about' tactic. The thought is with me that I could just push everyone out of the way and get there first, but wasn't that why I wasn't running full speed? I'd rather not have people think of me as suspicious and catch on to that whole 'artifact' deal. With that decision, I decide to go and use Asakano's tactic. Once I reach him, he's got his hands clasped and ready to apparently lift me. I could climb it on my own, but.. that may also be suspicious. And it'd also take more time.
Getting to him, I take his offer and when he pushes upon me, I leap up and onto the top of the fence, making sure not to land straight on it, but rather to be somewhat off kilter so that the top of the fence goes into my inner thigh, and not.. well, anyway, from there I stay and offer my hand to Asakano, and Lydeck, if he was going to come this way as well. Team work like this may seem out of place, but I guess if it's for the goal of seeing the swim team exhibition match, then it really isn't out of place at all, is it?

Post 9, WC 359/2804

OOC: Lulz. No prob, dude! Hey, I haven't even posted prior to 11:00 PM in the past few days, so I've already been limiting you. If anyone should apologize, it'd be me!
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 pm

School Days
"What the hell, asshole!" was one of the many comments that was made to the brash young man pushing his way through the crowd of people. After he found himself in the middle of the crowd, he seemed to really get into it. He'd grab peopled in front of him by the collars, and sling them behind him. The less coordinated of those people often found themselves falling over on the ground. This in turned caused the door way to be even more of a cluster. A true Chinese fire drill. Lydeck wasn't overly concerned with any of the students and what they might do, since he didn't figure any of them could match him in a fight. He stopped, however, once he noticed that Seiki and Hotaka were nowhere to be found. Even though scantily clad women were only a short distance away from him now, he figured he better go back and find them. Turning around just as fast as he had gone in, he began to push his way out of the crowd.

He emerged from the 'sea' of people intact. He paused, and looked around. He immediately spotted Seiki helping Hotaka up and over a fence that ran along the side of building. That was actually a great idea, as not only would it allow them to go around the crowd, but also ran by the locker rooms, if they so chose to take that 'course' of action. Lydeck sprinted in their direction, and skidded to a stop near the fence. Hotaka had already gotten to the top of it with Seiki's help, and was now offering his hands to both Seiki and Lydeck. Lydeck went into a jog, and jumped. His right hand grabbed the top of the fense, while his left hand grabbed a hold of Hotaka's hand. He didn't want to put his full weight on him, since Hotaka would be having to hoist up two people.
Wordcount: 323 // 2,752

OOC: Haha, it's cool. I had school earlier, and I've been watching the Big East Tournament for the past few hours. Just now getting to my comp. xD
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:12 am

I nod as Hotaka reaches me. By this point, much of the emphasis on the oppai event had been mixed with the fact that we were in a race with other males. This alone could increase the amount of adrenaline in a competitive oriented person such as myself. No longer was the most important thing seeing well-endowed portions, but it was beating these other guys at a race. It was coded into my DNA for some reason, which was the reason I started Martial Arts in the first place. I needed an outlet for my competitive spirit and it gave it to me in the form of ranking and sparring. As Hotaka reaches me, I almost fling him up as I lift him up and over the fence. Surprisingly he’s very light, almost as if most of his effort had already lifted him up. He didn’t look terribly athletic to me, but perhaps he secretly was. I reach up as the hand is offered to me first and I pull myself up in a manner that navy seals did on the multiplayer video games I played, such as Army of Two. After being pulled over, I descend to the ground and land crouched. Looking to Ijin, I am glad to see that he’s made it thus far being assisted by Hotaka. With a nod backwards, I inform them that I was going ahead stating, “here I go!” The goal was only a few meters away; front bench seating in front of the pool… we were almost there. By the time Hotaka helped Ijin over the fence, I could secure three seats.

Reaching the benches first from the side, I see the perfect position that seemed to say ‘number one’ on it. I notice a group of males approaching from the other side as well. Swiftly, I leap up onto the bench and run the span of it until I reach the center in a stand off with the group of males. Having reached it first, I stand and fold my arms; “your feet moved too slowly this day. Accept defeat at the second row.” The guy with his three friends clenched their fists and protest, “you’re 100 years too early to claim the top seat!” 377

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:36 am

Hotaka Kaito!

Asakano proves to be easy enough to handle, just as I expect. One hand was all I really needed. Naturally I don't let it show, and fake a small wince to make it seem like I'm struggling a bit. Lydeck comes immediately after, and with him doing half the work, it feels as if I was lifting a paper weight. He could probably just leap right up and use his momentum to hit the ground with a run. Once he was down, I would swing my leg over and push off, landing in good form but having no real forward motion to accelerate on. The 'thing' inside of me would help with that, though I make sure I go no faster than Lydeck would be going.
Once we would reach the area where Asakano would have our seats, I notice the four men who seemed to be picking a fight. Someone like me wasn't the type to get into fights, but I was the type to make snide remarks. Hearing the '100 years' comment, I smirk and push up my glasses as I announce my arrival, if Lydeck hadn't made it painfully obvious yet. "Heh.. maybe, but you're 100 million lightyears away from our level of skill."

Post 10, WC 206/3010
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:45 pm

School Days
Lydeck flipped over the top of the fence as Hotaka and Seiki made their way over top of it. As he landed, his other two compadres had already taken flight towards the pool area. Seiki had already seemed to pick out a bench that was in the front, right near the pool. Images of Lydeck having a front row seat to scantily clad women swimming around in cold water got his blood pumping - enough top get him to run faster. He was still a good ways behind the other two because of his slow start at the begining. Up ahead, however, he could see that Seiki had run into a hitch. There were four other guys protesting Seiki's claim on the spot. Hotaka had shown up and made a snide remark to then; definitely something that would get them going. Lydeck, however, had a different approach to the situation. If there was one thing Lydeck would not stand for, it was a group of punks trying to keep him and his friends from getting the best view at half naked classmates.

By now, he was in a dead sprint towards the area. Instead of stopping however, he only tried to run faster. As he reach the bench, he jumped and extended his legs. His body shot across Seiki and Hotaka's view, and both of his feet when crashing into the jaw of the student who was in the front of the group; completing his aerial dropkick. The force from the blow sent the front student into the one behind him, and then both of them went toppling into the pool. As he landed, he rolled so that he was behind the other two. He awaited, hoping that would give Seiki and Hotaka a chance to join in on the fun. "I think they're even father away than that, Hotaka." Lydeck announced gleefully.
Wordcount: 313 // 3,065

OOC: Think of ... DMC 4 opening. xD
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:12 pm

As Hotaka comes to my side, I look to him, then to the guys who seemed to be the cause of the misunderstanding. My fist clenches and I step forwards only to feel a soft gush of wind pass by me. It felt like a summer’s breeze go by as a shadow blocks out the sun for an instant and time seems to pause. Things resume as I realize that Ijin just dropkicked one of the guys clear across the bleachers before landing and cosigning to Hotaka. The other guys seemed to be upset by this act of violence and the rush towards us starts. What a day. A casual stroll through looking at clubs turned out like this. Just as I am bracing myself to continue the fight that Ijin started, a loud screeching sound pierces the air stopping me, and the males on the other side in our tracks. Looking towards the pool, the girl form before stands in front of the waters with a ducky tube about her wait and goggles on her head. I am able to ignore the silly set up because of her rack. Yelling in a cheerful tone, she points and commands, “no fighting! If you wish to settle this, then do so in a swim competition!” My head tilts to the side as my jaw hangs slightly, “hawwh? a swimming competition?” One of the three remaining males looks to the girl then to us, “us swim against these guys? Don’t make me laugh. The small one looks to frail to swim and the other two lugs look just as worthless.” 267

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 am

Hotaka Kaito!

Just as I get to feel like some tough guy, Lydeck comes dashing in and stealing my thunder. Wait, did he just drop kick that guy in the face?! "W.. wha?" I can't contain my surprise that he would do something so reckless. Even if he takes them all out.. aw man, I'll get in trouble for this for sure. And it's the first damn day? No, no. They're showing interest in fighting us, but as they approach, I hold my hands up defensively. Just before I can tell them to calm down, one of the swim members grabs everyone's attention with her ear-piercing whistle. God, what was it with people in this school and those things anyway?
However, the suggestion that follows the whistle also catches me off guard. A swim match? No. I thought we came to watch, right? The last thing I want is to get into a swim suit in front of everyone. If Asakano and Lydeck look even halfway decent in swim suits, then it'll surely end up attracting the lower classmen all over again. Even though it'd feel good to shut the other guys up, I'd rather avoid any kind of competition. But Lydeck and Asakano on the other hand.. they're just the opposite, or so it seems.

Post 11, WC 213/3223
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:24 am

School Days
The other men were none too happy at what Lydeck had just done to their acquaintances. But just as the two groups were about to engage in a healthy argument, the busty swim team member let loose a nail on chalkboard esque blow from her whistle. Lydecks' attention shifted over, as did everyone else in the area. Like many other people, he was immediately drawn to the two large buoys that made their residence on her chest. By the looks of things, if it somehow became pitch black, they'd have no problem seeing in the dark. So were the wonders of cold water. She chastised the two groups for fighting, and then mentioned that they should take it out in a swim competition.

Lydeck scratched his head. A swim competition? Well that wasn't exactly the most exciting way to beat these punks down. He wondered what they would win, though? Lydeck looked over at Seiki, and then to Hotaka. "Well, what do you guys think?" He asked.
Wordcount: 166 // 3,231

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 am

It was decided even before the question came up. I had forgotten the reason for coming here now that my competitive spirit took over and put me in a sense of delusion where I could feel that Hotaka and Ijin were on the same page as I. Any reservation or hesitation from Hotaka was translated to “bring it on” and the question from Ijin was obviously rhetorical. They had taunted the wrong person. Taking on the role of party leader, I invoke, “of course we will!” The other guys look over incredulously as they question, “ehhhh?”

Moment’s later, I find myself at the end of the pool in a pair of swim trunks borrowed from the swim team with the promise that they were clean. At times like this a normal person might wonder how things got to this point. No further than five feet to my side, the group of three boys stood bare chest in swim trucks as well, with their hands on their waists and/or stretching for the aquatic battle to come. Between the two groups was the robust yet eccentric swim team idol.

“The rules are simple,” she says in a cheerful tone, “each team has three members. The race will be a relay! The first team to finish wins!” There was something about the winner getting a complementary membership to the swim team that I had blocked out and not paid attention. That was not important at the moment, what was important was the fact that I could beat these guys here and now. She suggests, “teams, figure out the order you want to go in and let’s start!” Looking to Ijin and Hotaka, who I hope were still with me at this time, I speak, “what order should we take. I’m okay with going first, second or last!” 304

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

While I could tell that Asakano was competitive by nature, he was like me. He wasn't one who actively sought trouble, and seemed to just enjoy normality more than rigorous activity. I'm sure he'll tell them quite blatantly that we have no interest in competing with our fellow classmates; especially not in a swim match. Once he steps forward, I feel the urge to breathe a sigh of relief as he politely declines their invitation. Although I must say, the way he did it was rather interesting. It wasn't an approach I had expected. In fact, it sounded almost like he said......
.....I've never felt so betrayed. Perhaps I should rethink my friendship with these men? Both of them seem so eager to fight. Even if it's not with their fists, they'd go so far to compete as to participate in this embarrassment of a swim match. And, while I expected everyone to be pissed that we were taking up the slot where they would be seeing the swim team members perform their exhibition match, they were.. actually.. excited. Oi! Don't be so into something like this! Consider my feelings!
Unfortunately, my mental cries will do no good. All those underclassmen girls are considering is which angle is best for me with my swimsuit, as their damn cell phone cameras click away. The males of the group were whispering about how awesome this would be, and that it was .a true competition between men'. This isn't a T.V show! You can't solve your problems in life through sports!
Just to my side, Asakano asks which slot everyone would want. Well, I had no intention of losing here. But I also didn't want to go out and tear it up, either. If I went too slow, and just barely beat my guy, and then Asakano and/or Lydeck lost, we'd lose utterly! That wasn't acceptable. But if it turns out that they're both great swimmers and I show my full potential out there, then I'll be revealed for no reason! So that would mean I needed to go last.. ahh, that slot is supposed to be for a dramatic finish. Also not something I want, and something that will make the underclassmen wet themselves over. But it couldn't be helped; I'd have to take it. "I'll go 3rd, then."

Post 12, WC 384/3607
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:36 am

School Days
The young man gazed on at the pool as Seiki announced that they were be participating in the fight. Lydeck would just have rather assumed to gotten into an old fashioned brawl with those douchebags; at least he always found physical violence a much more enjoyable way to take out competition on other people. This was, however, a unique and acceptable manner of competition at school. This wouldn't get him and his friends in trouble like a street fight would. Lydeck himself did not have any swimwear with him - nor did he want to borrow any from the other swim team members. Strongly enough, he had shorts on underneath his pants. Even stranger was the fact that he had no undergarments under those, so they essentially were swim trunks. Well, ones that would go down to your knees. The rest of his clothes Lydeck simply threw aside. He didn't mind getting in such attire since he was pretty well built - more so than the average student around here. But strangely enough, all three of them were compared to any other person in the school. Lydeck was actually pretty satisfied with this turn of events, since the more the girls around school got to see his physique, the easier time he'd have with them later on.

Lydeck's chain of thought drifted, as he began to think that he was going to be participating in a contest rather than watching his female classmates bounces around in cold water; and the fact that for now, he'd be missing out on all of the wonderful sights. But it was quickly interrupted by Seiki asking what order they should go in. Hotaka volunteered to go last, for some reason. It may have very well been a good thing, since someone as light as Hotaka could probably swim pretty fast. Lydeck himself was tall and bulky by comparrison, so it'd probably be best if he went first. That way, in the event that Seiki was a good swimmer, him and Hotaka would be able to make up any time that Lydeck himself fell behind. But Lydeck wasn't planning on falling behind, as the ones they were competing against didn't exactly look like the epitome of an athlete.

"If you don't have any problem with it, I'll go first!" Lydeck announced to his companions. He began to bounce up and down using his calf muscle, warming himself up. "I'll take this punk on no problem." He said, pointing to the other student who seemed to be going first. As he awaited the start, he casually stretched out his arms.
Wordcount: 432 // 3,663

(I accidentally deleted it with my new post, so I'm not gonna bother to format it again lol)

Last edited by Lydeck on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 pm

With a nod I accept that I would be second. I would have to keep up a substantial lead to make sure that too much pressure was not put on Hotaka. With a nod, I confirm, “all right, then I shall be second.” The other team picks their line up and seeing as our line up was complete as well, the buoyant hostess motions to the crowd and comments, “okay everyone! The line up’s are picked, now let’s see who will be the winner!” With a pump of my fist, I assure myself in my mind that we would be coming up first place. She motions to the edge of the pool for the ones going first to line up. The other end of the pool was several yards away. I had never competitively swum before, but how hard can it be? I hear a chuckling from our opponents as the male in first holds his head down with his bangs covering his face hiding his visage. His arms are folded, and then his head rocks back as his laughter builds. He points accusingly, “you have no idea what you’re in for, do you? Let’s me kill your dreams in one fell swoop! We are….” There is a pause as the others come into line behind him. There is a twirl and a pirouette before they strike a Ginyuu pose where as the leader stands with his arms out and to both sides and one on each side to his rear pose in opposing directions sounding off: “Sai City boy’s club swim god 1… Justino Winnerlake!”…”Sai City boy’s club swim god 2… Lanco Fiststrong!” … “and Sai City boy’s club number one kami sama… Nico Lashayo, desu ka!” I pause for a moment to take it all in before I ignore them and turn my back, “we’re racing nuts…” Out of no where, “on your mark!” Crap… it was starting! “Seto!…. Go!” Turning to Ijin, whom I hoped was ready by this point, I call out with much GAR, “go, Lydeck!” 341

Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

School Days
By this point, Lydeck was ready for the competition. Half the school was seemingly at the pool area, spectating to the battle that was about to take place. He guessed if people didn't know who him and his friends were yet, they certainly would know after today. As he was thin king of glory to come, his opponents suddenly began to run their mouths, claiming that he didn't know who he was messing with. And right after that, they broke into some ridiculous formation and announced themselves out loud like a group of idiots. The brash young man looked across at his opponents as they made fools of themselves in front of the entire school. He wondered how long it had taken them to come up with such a ridiculous dance as pose. It was also striking how proud they were of their ability to swim. Good lord, you'd think it'd actually meant something. As they finished their pose, and began to taunt, Lydeck said nothing - he simply lifted up his left hand and flipped them off.

Lydeck lined up at the edge of the pool as the charades began to die down. His hair was somewhat long, and wouldn't normally come over his eyes - but he wetted his hands and swept it back just in case; not that it would really matter once he was in the water. As the busty young female began to announce the start of the race, he got into his ready position. He had watched many swim meets before (for the love of the game, of course ...) and had taken not of the posture they started off with. It was much like how you'd set if you were about to run a 40 yard dash in other sporting events. "Seto .... !" Lydeck turned his head to his opponent, who had a stupid smug look on his face. Hell, even if Lydeck lost, he still might go over there after the race and beat that look off of his face. His head snapped back around right as the girl yelled "...Go!"

Immediately, he sprung like a wound up spring from his pre-race stance. Behind him, he could momentarily hear Seiki shout out words of encouragement before it was drown out by the sound of the water rushing around his body. As a young boy, Lydeck himself had swam in some small competitions with his brother. Both of them needed to compete in such events for money; so Lydeck was fairly accustomed to these types of aquatic races. His body moved gracefully through the water, and his physique allowed him to powerfully stroke through the water around him. His opponent, however, had near perfect form and execution of technique, and was a little over half a body length ahead as they passed the halfway point of the pool. From that position, they were deadlocked until the reached the other side. Lydeck was much much taller than his short opponent, which allowed him to actually reach the wall at the same time as his adversary. He also had an advantage in the fact that he had very strong legs; so as he reached the wall on the other side, he rolled underwater and sprung off with a powerful push from his legs.

The crowd began to cheer for both sides as they raced down the final stretch of the first group. Most of the students were cheering for the challengers, while a smaller group was cheering for the so-called gods of swimming. Normally, someone would begin to get winded by this point, but Lydeck was fortunate enough to be in great shape from "other" professions that he was involved in. His conditioning allowed him to keep nearly the same pace throughout the race. His opponent, however, was not so lucky. Even though he was tiring, is perfect form and technique kept him deadlocked in the position that he was in when they jolted from the walls. As they began to reach their partners, Lydeck was a fully body length ahead.

Just up ahead, Lydeck could see the final wall, and Seiki waiting anxiously for his team mate to get there. In hearing the crowd cheer for his team, adrenaline kicked in, and Lydeck began to swim with all of his energy. He wasn't trying to go faster, but was instead trying to execute the pool exit perfectly. He managed to reach the edge with his body length lead still maintained. As soon as he was in arms length of the edge, he reached out with his right arm, grabbed it, and flung himself up from out of the pool. with him touching the wall, it signified that it was Seiki's time to race. As of now, the team had a body length lead.
Wordcount: 798 // 4,461

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

As expected, Lydeck opted to go first, which left Asakano as second. The jokers that were the opposing team seemed so confident, that they apparently spent time practicing their poses than their actual ability. That was fine; we'd win anyway. This is the feeling both Lydeck and Asakano shared, I'm sure, as did I. However, I didn't show it. Hell, why show it when I didn't want to participate in the first place? This was a major annoyance, but I had already accepted my fate, so protesting now would be pointless. Besides, I'd hate to cause a forfeit for these two. What kind of friend would that make me? A bad one; that's for sure.
The words 'Set-o!' are called and I hadn't even realized what was going on by the time Lydeck rushes past me and Asakano calls out words of encouragement. The splash of the men hitting the water glitters in the air brilliantly, the afternoon sun illuminating each one. All the way until they splashed me in my face, wetting my both hair and my glasses. Augh, dammit! They'd be blurry for the rest of the day now! Even if it's just a little bit, it's still annoying.
Taking them off, I try to rub them out against my forearm, all the while trying to get a good look at Lydeck as he moves gracefully through the water. He was trying so hard, and Asakano was so excited to participate; and then there was me, who was sitting cross legged on the ground holding no real interest in actually being here. I definitely didn't belong in such a competition, and it showed when I was grouped together with those two.
Lydeck's opponent, impressively enough, was very good. Of course, Lydeck was no slouch either. But for someone hoping to join the martial arts club, that was to be expected. He finishes ahead of his opponent in a splendid manor, which leaves Asakano next and myself following. Good; at this rate, I wouldn't need to be in any real rush what-so-ever.

Post 13, WC 340/3947
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 am

The quick call does not cause the nimble Lydeck to stumble and to my happiness, he is cutting through the water like a hot knife through butter. “Yeah!” I cheer on the sideline with a pump of the fist as I watch him moving to gain a full length ahead of the other guy. Knowing I couldn’t simply watch on from the side, I knew that I had to get ready. On his return lap, I position myself to the edge of the pool around the same time as my competition on the other side. I’d seen this done on television before. As for having done it in real life… that was slightly different. I knew how to swim and I wasn’t afraid of water, but I had never swum for speed before. “Come on, buddy,” I cheer for him as he approaches until the point where he reached me. My adrenaline was pumping and I was reach. The moment he reaches me, my body strung forward releasing all of the built up energy of anticipation. I soared through the air with the greatest of ease almost parallel to the water gaining a great amount of distance in my initial horizontal leap and then an aquatic explosion of magnanimous proportions occurs. The crowds wince in unison at the belly flop and I immediately feel the effects of said surface landing as I felt as if I left a dent in the water that didn’t fill until I had gone below the surface. “Fuck!…” my thoughts drown out in the water. Gritting and bearing it, I try not to skip a beat as I push my body forwards, attempting to keep the lead gained by Ijin as my body hurt as if attacked by a dragon’s force, through the fire and the pains I was feeling. The pain starts to subside by the time I reach the far end, and I turn as best as I can pressing off of the side of the pool to begin my return trip. It’s during this time, when I am swimming, that I receive a moment of clarity. Swimming wasn’t like chopping wood blocks or kicking someone; you couldn’t simply power through it. I realized then that I was not in the same league compared to Lydeck and his opponent. My arms continue to pull me through the water as I paddle as well, panting and trying to keep my breath until I finally reach the other side, slapping the side of the pool to signal that Hotaka could go. Pulling myself up along the edge of the pool, I notice that the lead gained by Ijin had been lost and we were pretty much even by this point, if not a foot or so behind. Internally I scold myself and pull myself fully out of the water to cheer Hotaka on. 478

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

As Lydeck finishes, Asakano hits the scene with a splendid dash through the air; his leaping start would give him forward moment to break through the water... but gravity declined that option. As his body is pulled down to the surface of the pool in a painful fashion, I can't help but wince, both to protect my eyes and protect my mind from the image of his body taking that damage. The crowd seems to have a similar feeling, as the "Oooohs!" and "Ouch!"'s are easily heard. Luckily for us (me), Asakano recovers after a moment and manage to prevent us from full-out losing our lead.
His movements seem to clear up, though, as he hits his groove. On the return trip, I'm more concerned with where he'll be when he finishes. Please, don't make us that far behind. "Well, it looks like I'm up." I say, silently taking my glasses back off my face and folding them, handing them to one student from the swim club who was standing nearby. Slowly from there, I position myself, crouched at the knees unlike what you would expect from a normal athlete. Asakano's opponent slaps down just before him, giving him just a few inches on us; maybe half a foot. From there, energy is released at the bottom of my legs and I spring forward, straight into the water as if I were a dolphin doing a nose dive. Small bubbles comes up from the splash, but it's nothing serious. By the time I surface, I'm neck and neck with my opponent. Instead of watching the end of the pool, and 'looking at the goal', as most people would, I instead concern myself with how close I am to him. The blood inside of my began to pump, and I could feel the strength of the 'merger' causing my muscles to tighten up. My enhanced dexterity made it so I could move about here nimbly, and my strength made it easy for me to swim with my upper body as well.
I make sure I only remain about six inches ahead of him, but suddenly he surprises me. His head submerges under the water and he seems to.. spin around? Shit! The wall.. my head turns forward in time to see it and realize I was at the half-way point now myself. Quickly, I flip and roll beneath the water, crunching my legs and planting them against the wall. My arms come together above my head for aerodynamicy.. or would that be aquadynamicy? Whatever. Either way, I use my full force to kick off the wall, and due to the proper positioning, the strength of the kick makes up the time I had lost by being slow in the turn around.
Once the initial velocity of that subsided, I was again ahead of my opponent by six inches. I could hear the crowd, and Asakano's words of encouragement, but it was meaningless. I had practiced swimming in pools as a child, so I had all the time I needed to learn how to maneuver. Even if my opponent had superior form, the merger left me with strength enough to out power his strokes, and my form was decent enough to let me get full use out of each bit of power I held.
In the home stretch, I decided to just turn the gas on a little bit and turned the 6 inch lead to a lead of a full foot; just so there'd be no confusion as to who won. My hand slaps down calmly on the edge of the pool to grasp our victory, and my worthy opponent does so soon after. Either way, it'd be clear that I had won. At this point, I pull myself up out of the water and sit on the edge of the pool, letting out a small sigh of victory. It was easy, but what could I expect? This damn Hitorinji business made competing so much less fun...

Post 14, WC 666/4613
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 pm

I push back the self-doubt and disappointment of losing our lead in order to proactively cheer on Hotaka who seems to have good form in the water. Having gotten out of the water, I feel a little chilly due to the fact that I was wet and dripping. My hair was matted down and I had to adjust my trunks for anti clingage. I stayed by the edge of the waters, waiting for Hotaka to make it back. I didn’t know that he would be able to do so well in the water, but he surprises me with his aqua agility. In the back run, I am almost leaning over the edge with my arms pumped and yelling to him to move faster. He pulls ahead of the other guy by a bit and then pulls a full foot ahead and finally reaches us, claiming the win for us. “Hell yeah!” I call out as he reaches, offering a hand to help him up and out of the waters. Looking to our competition, there is a cocky grin on my face as I question, “100 years, eh?” The climax seems to have brought excitement to the crowds as well, including the large underclassman Hotaka fan girl gallery. The swim team bishoujou returns and elaborately declares us the winners and complementary members of the swim team. With that, she announces that was the end of the show. So caught up in the fact that my team and I were awesome, it doesn’t even cross my mind that we just did an exhibition for a club we weren’t even in. I was simply glad we won and were being praised by such a lovely young lady. A kiss would have been a better prize, but pride was a good secondary prize too. 300

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

The squeals of my fan gallery reach my ears, but I simply take my glasses from one of them and adjust them silently, thanking them as I do. It was ironic; I didn't acknowledge them openly, but that was what they liked. The idea of simply coming out and enjoying any attention I got crossed my mind, and there was the chance that it would drive them away.. but if it failed.. No, not a good idea.
To my side, Asakano was bragging to the others, and I could only imagine Lydeck would be acting similarly right now. We're applauded by the busy young girl, but her words strike me as odd... wait, did that just count as a tryout?! Were we just recruited?! What the hell does she mean by 'complimentary swim team members'?
I look at Asakano out of the corner of my eye; did he know about this? Was that his plan? Was I even right in the first place? The applause of the crowd roars, but that doesn't faze me as I wonder what exactly just happened. Oh, god dammit! Joining a club filled with young girls is.. no, no. I'll get out of it.
Either way, at that moment, I stood up and took a towel as it was offered to me. Attempting to dry myself off as best as I could, I whispered to Asakano to see if he could explain the situation. "What does she mean, 'complimentary members'? Did she just recruit us to the club?" Not that he would probably even mind, with the way he was staring at her, but I, on the other hand, rather enjoyed not doing anything with my days away from school.

Post 15, WC 282/4895
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 pm

School Days
Lydeck cheered loudly as Seiki took his turn into the aquatic depths of the race. He did a splendid job, but both of them were outdone by Hotaka. It was a strange that someone who was built the way he was could maneuver in the pool as he could. Hell, him being as athletic as he was was strange enough. But Lydeck decided not to worry about it, and instead turned his attention to taunting his opponents. He hooted and hollered and yelled obscenities at them (all tasteful, of course), before yelling, "Yeah! Walk away, you bunch of queers!". That final statement drew the states - and laughter - of many of the people who remained in the area after the event.

Satisfied with his assault on his opponents, Lydeck turned back to his compadres. "Damn, what a rush!" He said. Lydeck was sure that they could win in a melee brawl, but he wasn't so sure about the swimming match. But they all, including himself, surprised him with their somewhat easy victory. A wide grin crossed his face as he nudged both Seiki and Hotaka, "Ah, this is great, isn't it? Being half members in a club with half naked women? Cha-ching!"
Wordcount: 202 // 4,663

OOC: Sorry about the delay. I'm freaking out cuz of school, lol. I have to keep a certain GPA to keep all my free monies. >_>
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:56 am

After getting my share of watching the other team wallow in their defeat, my attention shifts to Hotaka as he asks a question about being complimentary members. “Huh?…” I ask, not having paid much attention to that. He raised a good question, did this mean we were in the club? I didn’t have any interest in swimming and I didn’t do so hot compared to the other two either. Swimming was fun for recreation, but it wasn’t my style when it came to competitive sports that I could do in repetition. I assure him, “I’ll ask.” Before I have the chance to ask, I hear Lydeck’s comments. Soon after, the well endowed idol of the swim team hangs herself about Hotaka, praising him for his swimming skills. Likewise, Lydeck and myself would find ourselves the object of attention to several underclassmen in swim uniforms showering us with giggles and praises of a good job. With all of this calculating in my head, I pause for a moment thinking over the words. Half members… half naked members… Feminine praise… Turning back to Hotaka, I answer in a low tone, leaning towards him, “maybe it’s good to keep things vague for now. I mean… they can’t expect us to actually practice and stuff, right?” With a soft blush, I stand, modestly rubbing the back of my neck assuring the young girls around me that I was only half as awesome as I thought they thought I was. By this time, the booths were filling at the entrance of the pool for swim club, and on seeing the attention that we’ve gains, large banners wave over the heads of the watching males that seemed to read, “here comes a new challenger!” The ploy had worked and the swim club’s male membership seemed to be sky rocking with males who would eventually want to race us and claim our well earned attention for themselves. 320

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

As I ask, I can't help but realize the praise we were receiving.. ah, well, I realized it earlier, but I never actively noticed how much of it we were getting, exactly. We were being crowded around and lauded; they would sing of our victory for years to come! Not really, but it felt like it.
Asakano seems to have a similar feeling to my own; both surprise and confusion. He assures me that he'll ask, and I'm able to breathe a sigh of relief. If I put my faith in him, certainly he'll be able to come through for me, right? I can only assure myself of that as he begins to walk over and ask, but before he gets the chance, Lydeck cuts in with a nudge and his cheers of how great this whole situation was. While I'd like to disagree, I'm instead assaulted by the gravure young idol who attracted everyone here in the first place. She sings praise of my swimming skill, but I make an attempt at trying to convince her it was nothing special. My efforts obviously fail, but Asakano cuts in just a moment after I finish. Thankfully, he has a plan to escape...
...What?! Those words just now.. were they honest, Asakano?! After hearing what he had to say, I was stunned. It wasn't a plan to escape at all; just some sly attempt to justify staying around. I can't even think of anything to say as a counter argument to that, but it's likely it would be useless now anyway. That look on his face tells me he's been sucked in by their feminine charm too far to be saved. An d it doesn't help that there are even more people rushing in, now that they see what praise would await them if they ever defeated us. Please.. somewhere in here, there has to be an escape. A teacher? A parent? Student Council President? Dammit, get me out of here!

Post 16, WC 328/5,223
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:56 pm

School Days
This is what dreams were made of. People came to the city looking for opportunity and new lives sometimes, and Lydeck imagined that what him and his friends were experiencing was the epitome of that dream; half naked women clinging to you, telling you how great you are. He could tell that Hotaka was less than impressed with the groups's current situation, but Lydeck figured that he'd eventually warm up to it. Lydeck knew that Seiki was with him on this one, as he was beginning to get sucked in to the whole situation. But his adoration of it all quickly turned to dismay as he noticed other people wanting to challenge them now. Nothing but a bunch of guys that looked equally as pathetic as their last opponents.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Lydeck said pointing to the group. "THEY want to challenge us too?". He was all for competition for the adoration of women, but swimming for it certainly wasn't something that he wanted to be doing that much. "The only way I'm going into a challenge with those guys is if I'm allowed to crack a few skulls in the process." He explained. He turned to his friends, knowing that they probably wouldn't be for it either. "I mean ... you all don't want to be swimming against those bums, right? Maybe we could sneak out ..."
Wordcount: : 228 // 4,891

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:57 am

“It’s fine,” I assure both Hotaka and Lydeck with my arms folded across my bare chest and my head tilted down in a thinking posture as I conclude, “no one is allowed to fight the champions at the very beginning. That’s what we are right now; champions. In all marital arts, sports, racing, and games, you have to work your way up to the boss. Those guys who want a piece of us are still 100 semester hours away from being able to justly challenge us. Plus, it would be best for the swim club if they had to wait until the end of the year to do so.” With a few nods, the mascot and idol agrees with my words and declares that it would be the final battle of the swim club and for all to look forward to it; this way, the entire school year would be leading up to a climax. Now, there was no need to run away. Noticing the time, I feel a growl in my stomach and realize that it would be time to get dressed and head home. I needed to prepare dinner for my mother before it got to late. Standing in front of Hotaka, Lydeck, and the female company whom I push to them, I nod and assure, “I’ll leave the rest to you. Do your best.” With that, I return to my calm demeanor as I turn around and reach down for my school uniform and bag before jogging off towards the shower room. 255

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

Lydeck seems to agree with my sentiments; this much of a crowd wanting to fight us was.. too much. Much too much! Overkill all the way. However, Lydeck's idea of how to deal with them was also too much. Fighting will get us nowhere at all. We'll just be here forever, and I have no interest in something like that.
Asakano, however, seems unfazed. He offers the deal of having one last showdown once the school year was finished, which was something I'm sure I wouldn't be interested in come the end of the year. Everything he says to justify it is utter crap, though. A true master will always spar with the new recruits in any sport, and in video games, when the boss is the last to fight the party of adventurers, he's waited too long and they've outgrown him completely. If he had attacked at the beginning, he'd have won without resistance! Something like that isn't what I want to happen, but Asakano's already being praised by the swim team 'mascot', so it's obvious I won't be able to convince him otherwise.
But the real disgrace comes from when he tries to dump the entire crowd off on Lydeck and myself. Just what the hell kind of friend..?! "O-Oi! Where do you think... ASAKANO!!" I yell out to him, as he jogs away from us. Maybe Lydeck would like this extra attention. But I, for one, wanted to go home!

Post 17, WC 242/5,465
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:49 am

School Days
Now that was dirty. A very dirty move to pull on friends, especially. Seiki quickly got away from the area, and Hotaka and Lydeck were left to fend for themselves in the crowd. Lydeck peered over at Hotaka, "Perhaps we should take his lead, eh?" While Lydeck certainly enjoyed the attention he was getting from the female populace of the school, it was all becoming quickly tiring - especially since he was very hungry and a little tired from the race. He slowly began to back up, and behind him he saw the fence where they had jumped in to this mess. If they jumped over that, they'd be home free. "Yo, Hotaka, let's get out of here!" AS soon he he finished his sentence, he took off sprinting towards the fence. Using his momentum, he easily made it over the fence. He paused outside of the fence and looked back at Hotaka, "Yo! I'll catch you later!" And with that, he took off towards his bike.
Wordcount: : 167 // 5,058
OOC: Good RP. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)   After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join) Empty

Back to top Go down

After Class, Clubs and Such (Feel Free to Join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next