Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the Job 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male
Number of posts : 88
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-03

On the Job 4 Empty
PostSubject: On the Job 4   On the Job 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:38 pm

On the Job 4 Mpbanner
It was another typical day on patrol with my partner and I riding around the city. Today we were making our rounds through gothstone. It looked to be one of the older sections of the city. We drove past a very large graveyard at one point, it looked like it went on forever. We had been working together for almost a month now and we were figuring out how the other partner operated. Luckily we got along pretty well. There were some teams in the precinct that just couldn't stand each other. Some suspected their partners of being on the take, which was more than possible in this town. I had only been here a short time but I had heard about how the corporations pretty much ran everything, which meant that it was more than likely that a decent number of the officers in Saicity were on one corporate payroll or another. Sometimes I wondered if Murdock was on the take, but I wasn't going to concern myself with it, if it all worked out I wouldn't have to worry about it, I'd be here just long enough to get a recommendation for a federal job. That's where I wanted to be.

wc: 213
Back to top Go down
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male

On the Job 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Job 4   On the Job 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 am

On the Job 4 Mpbanner
We continued driving around the area to see if there was any kind of suspicious activity that might be going on in this section of town. Nothing of too much excitement seemed to be going on here so my partner and I parked the car outside a little coffee shop. He had been telling me about it since I started the job, said they had the best coffee in Saicity. I looked around as I stepped out of the patrol car, this place was kind of gloomy, and the fact that almost everyone seemed to be wearing black didn't make it any brighter. I followed behind my partner and made my way into the coffee shop.

wc: 120
twc:333
Back to top Go down
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male

On the Job 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Job 4   On the Job 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:56 pm

On the Job 4 Mpbanner
I looked around the place as we entered, everyone in this part of town looked like they were ripped straight from a Marilyn Manson video. I never could understand the appeal of looking like a vampire, but I suppose that's how some people got their jollies. Honestly though, how could they expect you not to stare at them. This place was different from the rest of the city though, if the star quarterback from Saicity High came in here, he'd be the one being stared at. I noticed the sign as we walked through the door "Moonbucks" what a weird name for a coffee house. Walking up to the counter we both ordered our coffee. Things seemed to be pretty quiet around here, not too many suspicious looking people. Although to me they all seemed at least a little bit suspicious. Sitting down and enjoying our coffee I looked out the window at the street and turned to Murdock "Is there a permanent cloud over this part of town or what?" He chuckled a bit, "No, but you won't see anyone outside when there isn't."

wc: 195
twc:528
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

On the Job 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Job 4   On the Job 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:22 am