Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Ken]-Spirit Quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

[Ken]-Spirit Quests Empty
PostSubject: [Ken]-Spirit Quests   [Ken]-Spirit Quests EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Walking around without a reason that was obvious the kid with dark brown hair moved about fluently through the maze of a city known as Arden with its firey backdrop that could be accredited to the lake of fire that surrounded the people leaving many of the spiritual beings trapped within the city of despair and pain for as long as they could last. It seemed like my own personal struggle was finding a way out of this hell hole. For myself because so far the only that lay in store for me while I existed in this city of the spirits was a constant fighting and pain that continuously brought out my other side. Which I was quite disgusted by due to the fact that he and I where nothing a like and it was no doubt that my existence here was due to the fact that even thought in my normal state of being I could be called quite nice. His presence was too strong to keep within so of course I was cast into this dismal place for the people who no doubt had been the trash of society.

Making his way to the small place that I=he often came to think and get away from the continuous violence of Arden he sat against a broken column looking blankly at the wall. “ Ken you are sad and you disgust me, How I wish to rip your organs one by one from your body.” The voice resonating through his head. Inaudible to anyone else “ Ken you know you can’t see me.” Opening his eyes a bit of fear could be seen deep within the brown colored orbs. “ Ken I know that you are tired of this city because I am tired of having to rescue you every few minutes from the other spirits.” Confused now the figure nods in response to the voice within his head. “ Well I know that you have seen other spirits circling about the skies of Arden flying around looking for trouble so get to learning quickly before I let you die.” Standing up the figure spoke “ Nue, you cant exist without me.” Shoving his hands into the pockets of his tight fitting brown jeans a feeling of confidence that he had finally put the fiend in his place. “ Are you sure about that little Ken” the cynical voice resonating throughout his head wiping the smirk from his face.” Or will I just be able to take over the conscious of another weak minded fool just like you?” the voice continued. Sulking down in defeat the figure breathed in deeply as he was once again put in his place by the other being that shared his body. “ Alright Nue how do I go about learning to fly.” Laughter resonated throughout ken’s head at the question “ That’s for you to figure out don’t take too long.” his voice trailing off into a slight whisper as he continued to laugh. Rubbing at the sides of his head before standing up and walking from the broken down building with no roof. Back into the narrow side streets of Arden.

Walking slowly through the city with his thoughts racing through his mind knowing that the other could yell what it was that he was thinking. He knew that if there was some slight possibility that Nue could inhabit another consciousness he would most likely do it if Ken threw away his own body in hopes of destroying him. Which meant that the only way to get rid of the other would be a permanent separation that Ken was not quite ready for. Walking along the outskirts of the city the heat from the river of fire could be felt. As he grew closer the warmth began to grow more and more. Finally making it to the edge of the river Ken took a deep breathe and reached out the fire was quite real which meant that if he couldn’t fly then he and Nue would be separated for sure by force. Taking in a few deep breathes I knew that all spirits possessed the physical ability to fly which shouldn’t be hard to do. Like most things in the world it required a certain trick. “ It would be a whole lot easier to fly with wings.” As the words escaped my mouth a pair of black wings sprouted from my shoulder blades. Looking at the new wings that had just sprouted I frowned “ I wonder if they go away?” After a few seconds of thinking about them disappearing they would burst into nothingness a few black feathers floated away from my body before disappearing. Spawning the wings once more onto my back they began to flap powerfully kicking up dust as I gained altitude before crossing the river of fire which was quite longer than it looked.

Flight Acquisition
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]-Spirit Quests   [Ken]-Spirit Quests EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:33 pm

As his body floated above the ground kept up in the sky being supported by the power of the large black bird like wings that where brought out upon will. That had broke his person from the restraints of the city of Arden. Looking around at the sky and the others I noticed that the time was about morning time. Atleast if one from the world of the living would refer to it as such since it was slightly brighter and warmer since the flames seemed to burn brighter at these times. Also at night the city would be overrun by rivers of blood that flowed from the victims of meaningless violence which had become more for fun than for survival. Which made no sense to me there was no reason to kill a person because you had the ability to do it. Such things was why this place was so terrible and uncivilized. It was a good thing that city was now beneath me and I was so much closer to being able to get away from the hell I had been sentenced to for no obvious reason other than my other half. Allowing my body to drop down to the grounds on the other side of the river of fire the city of Arden separated from me by its flames. Turning around I smiled. “ Heh it seems like you are not quite as useless as I would have though you to have been Ken.” the voice once again interrupting a good moment in my life. It had dawned upon me that he was doing it because I was having such good feelings about being able to leave the city of pain and suffering. “ Right again Ken you are quite the smart cookie, would you like a cookie for your troubles?” A frown came upon my face as his cold voice resonated throughout my head once more. “ God, Nue will you ever leave me alone.” “God why would you call out to a being that would place you in such a place as Arden?” his words where of truth but they where not something that I would follow because it was clear that if a god did exist he was protecting me in allowing me to find a way out of the city. “It isn’t some omniscient being that keeps alive in such a damned place as this you fool it is me that intervenes and slays your foes.” his harsh words seemed to repeat themselves as I thought over them “ Heh but anyways you simpleton I would like to congratulate your abilities in learning how to fly “ A smile came upon his face at the compliment that had been given “ Don’t get too proud of yourself fool now if you really want to be done with this place then focus your all upon the idea of the physical world.” Taking a deep breath ken waited to see if the other self would continue to speak and invade his personal time, but as it seemed he was leaving Ken to his thought at the moment after those words which meant that he was at this moment leaving it up to Ken on what it was for him to do. Most likely he knew what would happen in the end since Ken disliked this place and was in control of the body for the most part. Sitting down ken began to wonder what it was that was pushing for Nue to try and get Ken to get out of Arden and the spirit realm. Whatever it was for sure was no good. Taking a deep breathe Ken ran his fingers through the brown curly hair as he tried to think about the situation. If he went to the physical realm that was what Nue wanted and most likely Nue wanted to cause havok. In the spirit realm there may possible be a way to separate the two consciousness or even drive Nue away and kill him off. With a large smile upon his face Ken closed his eyes and stood there. His mind racing in excitement his thoughts roaming about any and everything. Takinga few deep breathes he began to calm himself down into a meditative like state. Focusing solely on the idea of traveling to the physical realm. After a strange sensation emerged over his spiritual body Ken’s eyes opened to see large metal monsters springing up from cold artificial grey ground. This place surely wasn’t Arden or the hell I had been dwelling in. Looking around at the people they where completely different from the demonic beings that had dwelled in Arden. Looking at the crowd of people I watched as they literally passed through my being. Looking at them I felt a coldness rushing over my body “ Heh thanks Ken its time for me to take over the drivers seat now.”
SPiritual Impression
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]-Spirit Quests   [Ken]-Spirit Quests EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:11 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ken]-Spirit Quests   [Ken]-Spirit Quests Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ken]-Spirit Quests
Page 1 of 1