Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FLYING RODENTS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rex
Rex

Male
Number of posts : 6
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-11

FLYING RODENTS! Empty
PostSubject: FLYING RODENTS!   FLYING RODENTS! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 am

It was something all spirits knew how to do, right? How hard could it really be for something that wasn't bound to the Earth to not know how to do? Well, as it turned out, it was rather difficult. After being part of that world for so long, grasping this new concept of flight would become a real burden. Sure, he had seen birds do it countless times in his past, but he knew that was just simply because of their wings, but in his current form, he didn't have wings. He could probably ask to get wings put in, but what good would that do? It would look rather odd for a weasel to be walking around with wings, right?

"Guh, looks like I'll just have to figure out how to do it without the help of extra appendages. I mean, I've already got way more than I had before," he would say with a small chuckle. He could remember back to when he was part of the living realm... He was just a young kid with no real cares, and no one really bothered him all that much. At least, he didn't let them bother him. He knew what came around went around, so there was no point in pursuing vengeance any further.

Sitting upon the ledge of a tall skyscraper, he would look down, trying to make out all the little people that walked below him. It was such a shame that they couldn't see him, and that he couldn't interact with them. But he figured it was probably for the best. Not too many people around these parts would be all that friendly to a lonely rodent like himself. Giving a shrug of his small shoulders, he would hop off the ledge and down onto the roof of the building.

[ 311 / 750; Flight Acquisition Quest ]
Back to top Go down
Rex
Rex

Male

FLYING RODENTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLYING RODENTS!   FLYING RODENTS! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:32 am

He would again start his training in order to at least try and get off the ground. The last time he tried it, it didn't work too well. He just simply ended up phasing through the roof and landing a few stories down. This time, he was sure that he could at least go in the opposite direction as then. His body lowered to the ground and he pushed himself into the air. He would quickly begin to collect his thoughts about flying high into the air.

It would have seemed to work, if he didn't have his eyes closed... A second after jumping, his body would crash back down onto the roof. A small groan would escape him as he opened his eyes and looked around. "Thankfully no one can see me... That would have been pretty embarrassing." He would shake his fur off, and then took a deep breath, exhaling through his nostrils. "All right, I can do this!"

Instead of just jumping and hoping for the best, he would actually try and collect his thoughts about how to go about this first. Since the usual rules of physics didn't exactly apply to him now, he figured he could just gather some kind of ethereal energy and learn to fly that way. While he didn't exactly have much experience in that field, it was kind of a pain.

[ 545 // 750; Flight Acquisition Quest ]
Back to top Go down
Rex
Rex

Male

FLYING RODENTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLYING RODENTS!   FLYING RODENTS! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 am

Rearing up onto his hind legs, he would stand straight up, placing his two forelegs together, almost as if he were praying. In a sense, it was exactly what it was. He was praying this freakin' thing would work! His eyes would close for a moment as he took the time to concentrate upon gathering as much ethereal energy as his small frame could handle in order to perform this task. Unbeknownst to him, his body would begin to radiate a light aura. A strange feeling would soon overcome the small creature as he began to draw in the energy from the world around him.

"All right, now let's see if this crap will work..." he would simply think about the direction in which he wished to fly to. It was a bit of a slow start, but his hind legs would slowly raise off the ground and the world beneath him would start to fall away. A small smile, or whatever could be passed as one on an animal's face, crept along Rex's face as he stared down at the ground several feet below him. "So.. this is how it feels for a bird? Pretty neat... But I'm sure they're more than used to it."

[ 756 // 750; Flight Acquisition Quest completed ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FLYING RODENTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLYING RODENTS!   FLYING RODENTS! Empty

Back to top Go down

FLYING RODENTS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: