H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Here comes the Rain (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Here Comes the Rain
-Character: Claudia

My sneakers make an awful sloshing sound as I made way down the drenched side walk. The distant sound and lights of cars as they drove past danced on the walls of the buildings around me. The air seemed cleaner, when it rained. Though I was soaked to the bone from head to toe, I took my time walking. Watching as some lady and her man scurried their way to a taxi before a drop of liquid could touch their fleeting frames. I watched them a moment as they drove off before untying the jacket around my wait and draping its wet mass over my bare shoulders. It was wet too and did little to ward off the cold, but I didn’t care. I was just reminded of my days on the street. That was back before I had a home or a family. I looked in a window, the warm glow lighting up my face as I spied on the inhabitants a moment as I passed. So calm, it was times like this when the world seemed to be such a calm and pleasant place, so tranquil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 am

I managed to pull my self together some, clearing my throat a bit as I nodded faintly " Uhh .. yeah... Its ok. " I said, trying to keep my focus on the road and not look at her again. ' Alright Blake... just focus on the road.. ' I thought to my self. When I heard her speak again, saying I had passed her turn I sighed " Fuck... Hang on I'll double back.. " I said, pulling over into the turning lane so I could turn around.

Post WC: 89
Total WC: 2,443
OOC:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:39 am

___Sitting in the seat, the spirit stared out of the window, wondering what her incubus could be doing right now, what the guy with the sword who she'd shacked up with was attacking with little provocation now, and whether or not she should crash with these people. Whichever of them's place she was going to visit was probably nice and probably had a fuller fridge than Adrian's, as she'd raided his last night and there were barely bones in there anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:20 pm

I finished the Cigarette and rolled down the window, flicking the but out onto the wet road. Tonight had turned out rather excited, almost getting run over, loosing half my loot to a random tire, meeting Blake and the near second accident had proved to be one wild ride. I gave a sigh as we pulled into the apartment complex’s parking lot. Phew, home at last, now I just had to make it to the door, and I was home free.
“Thanks for the ride…um are you hungry? I can’t say it will be great but it’s that lest I could do to repay you.” I said, Adelle would probably with fine with it, she worked nights so she didn’t have an excuse to worry about getting up early unless she was going to try to get me to go to school again.

WC: 143 / 2,734
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:29 pm

As we pulled into the parking lot, I glanced around, pulling into an open space before putting the car into park, relaxing into my seat for a moment. When she spoke to me, I glanced at her for a moment and nodded faintly " .. Right now, I think I just wanna get out of this car so I can have the chance not to almost hit any one else for now. And some food sounds good to, perhaps even some coffee. Do you live alone? " I asked, looking to the apartment building for a moment.

Post WC: 97
Total WC: 2,540
OOC:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Female
Rep! : 61

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:08 pm

___Grunty blinked, observing that the heat was on a little bit too high. Even though she supposed they were getting out of the car soon, she would prefer if it was a little bit cooler. Yawning and leaning forward between the two seats, she reaches forward and lowers the air conditioning a little bit, then leans back and rolls down the window. Even if the rain had slowed down or even stopped, she still preferred the dryness of the vehicle. Nothing worse than wet feet... err... or shoes in this case.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Intern

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 am

I smiled as he seemed to agree. He had a good point, with all the mishaps that night I was glad to get off the road to. I got out and shut the door.
“We have Coffee, and no I live with a room mate, but I don’t think she’ll mind, if I say you’re a friend” I said as I pulled out my keys and headed up a flight of stairs. I waited at the door before unlocking it. From inside a voice echoed.
“Claudia? It’s almost midnight! Where have you been?” Adelle questioned from the dime lighting of the living room. It was a very nice apartment, with a dinning room, fairly large kitchen and 2 bedrooms. There was few pictures on the wall of roses, Adelle’s idea of good taste. I thought they were boring. The laps all had red shades and the furniture was black leather, with small TV in the middle of the wall in the living room as you walked in, where Adelle was sitting watching some Sci-fi drama.

WC: 175 / 2,909
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm

I didn't notice the change in temperature, reaching up I took a hold of the keys and turned the car off, causing the ac to shut off as well. Slipping the keys into my pocket, I slip out of the car and look over at Claudia as she speaks to me again " Ahh, that's good. A nice cup of coffee sounds nice. A room mate huh, alright. " I didn't have to dig into what sex the room mate was because she said 'she' when addressing the room mate, at least it wasn't a male room mate.. I pushed the door shut and locked my car up before following after her. I came to a stop at the door and waited for Claudia to open it, as the door swung open I heard another female voice come from inside the apartment, questioning Claudia.. I waited for Claudia to step into the apartment first before I followed close behind, making sure to shut the door behind me as I glanced around at everything, speaking up " .. Your room mate wont be mad if we get the place kinda wet, will she? "

Post WC: 193
Total WC: 2,733
OOC:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm

___Frowning at the air conditioner suddenly going off, Grunty shifted back into her vulpine form and hopped out of the open window to follow the others into the house. It was large, cozy, and dry at least. When she stalked in, after the girl but before the boy, the refrigerator seemed full enough. She'd definitely pay it a visit after these blind ones went to bed. Laying down on the floor in a relatively serene manner, she watched the TV and yawned. Sci fi was sort of boring, she wondered if Animal Planet or the Discovery Channel was on. The Discovery Channel would be preferred, they had the good stuff on more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Intern

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 pm

As they walked in Adelle rose from he position on the couch.
"Oh.." She said trying to hide her shock of seeing someone with me. I Wasn’t really the social type and didn’t have any friends besides her and maybe Chaos but he was so weird.
"And who might your new friends be?" Adelle asked. She could see the third unknown party, and turned to it. "I hope you’re not planning on keeping it, they have a strike pet clause in the lease" she added. I gave her a blank look as if she was crazy.
"Adelle that’s rude! He’s not some animal" I scolded back. Adelle shook her head, "No I’m talking about that" she said pointing to the fox like creature that was now watching her television.

[Adelle]
I was happy that Claudia had company, it would be good for her, and he was cute too, however the strange second creature that she didn’t even see to notice was another matter. Suddenly shadow spoke up.
"Um, that’s not an animal…" the spirit informed me.
"What?" I whispered turning away so that Claudia and her new friend would have a hard time seeing me talk to what appeared to be my self.
"It’s like me..in a sense, it’s a spirit missy. I suggest waiting to deal with it until your human friends go to bed, or until it shows it’s self."
"Are you kidding!? We can’t just have some strange…thing, in the house"
"Well you could risk looking crazy, I don’t mind" Shadow replied with a dark laugh. Great, as if keeping Shadow fueled with blood wasn’t enough of a hassle already now Claudia was followed home by something she couldn’t see. This could end badly, Claudia didn’t know what I was, what I’d become and for now it was best that it stay that way. I turned back "neither of you see it?" I walked over to the creature poking it with my foot. "Hey! Show your self" I said to the creature, I assumed it could, and risking being found out well that was a small price to pay for finding out what this thing wanted.
"Woohoo good going missy" Shadow said sarcastically. "you better hope it’s not mean" He added. He was so useless at times.

WC: 382 / 3,284
OOC: long post sorry, to get things straight because it might be confussing, Shadow's the Onugi Vaspire Currently Possessing Adelle. So, grunty can hear him if you'd like. I'm not sure in possessed people can see spirits ... well too late now XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 am

When I seen Claudia's room mate I gave her a faint nod, allowing Claudia to introduce me to her room mate and the other way around. When she started talking about a pet I thought she was talking about me.. what the hell I'm no pet.. But then Claudia jumped in, getting onto her room mate about calling me a pet and it turned out she was talking about something else instead of me.. When she pointed to the living room, I shifted my gaze from her and looked to see what she was pointing at, wondering if she was either crazy or high on some kind of drugs or even drunk..

Post WC: 136
Total WC: 2,869
OOC:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:12 pm

OOC: Sry about the slow posting. Internet issues...
___After a few seconds, the black fox starts searching for the remote before finding that the roommate chick could actually see her. "Eh?" she turned and looked at the girl in confusion. "Bitch, Show myself how? If they can't see me, they can't see me."
___Of course, the insult was more of a reflex stemming from her default state of hostility than any particular irritation at the one poking her. Standing up on two legs, she shifted slowly back into her more human Onikonjou form and looked around the house. "If you got any cigarettes I should be able to light one and they'd see where I was... not that it's any of their damn business..." she grunted bad-naturedly. "Who are you, anyways? Telling me to do stuff... You ain't my momma..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Intern

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:24 pm

[Claudia]

I stared from Adelle to Blake and back again. This was not like her, she was a very rational and no nonscense type of person. She didn’t just start talking to herself and seeing things.
"Um are you ok?..I mean if you have a problem with Blake asking him to leave is more polite." I said.

[Adelle]
I ignored Claudia, while I watched the animal like spirit switch to a human form. "Hey, cool it, you are in my house after all." I said, turning to to Claudia.
"Give me one of your cigerretes." At first Claudia just gave me a dirty look, and began to open her mouth. "But-"
"Now!" I demanded and Claudia rolled her eyes leaving to her room and coming back out throwing the pack at me. I then Tossed it to grunty.
"There…normaly we don’t allow people to smoke in side, but I’m willing to make an acception." I said as I pulled on of Claudia’s lighters out of a desk and gave that to the spirit as well.
Shadow chuckled, "Oh this is good…" he jested at the looks on Claudia and Blake’s faces.

WC: 189 / 3,473
OOC: Lol it's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

I watched the woman that was Claudia's room mate, was she tripping on something? and if she was what was it, I might wanna try some of it.. I shook my head faintly, gotta focus on whats going on.. " Uhh. If you want I can go.. " I said as I looked to Abelle before she asked for a smoke. I was about to go get one but when Claudia went to get them I stopped going for my pack and watched, wondering what the hell was going on, had I just walked into some kind of fucked up apartment? when Claudia returned she handed over the smokes and Adelle threw them into the living room along with a lighter, what the? I moved over to Claudia to see what was going on.

Post WC: 134
Total WC: 3,003
OOC:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 am

The spirit took the entire pack of cigarettes and slipped them in her pocket, which would probably make them disappear in a sort of way, and lit the cigarette, puffing like a baby sucking on a pacifier. Her manner and voice became gentler, if not still gruff. "Ah, these are smooth..." she purred, closing her eyes and leaning back. The smoke drifted gently out of her nose and she smiled at the one who could see her. "You know what? I like you. You're not bad. If you're ever in trouble, just drop me a line. The name's Grunty, I'm in the lower commons alot doing business." She extended her hand for a shake and, whether that hand was shook or not, the spirit would remember some pressing business she had in her region of residence and would excuse herself hastily.
[exit RP?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Intern

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 am

Updated Grunty, Claudia, and Adelle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Rain (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Here comes the Rain (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2