Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man I'm Trippin' Hard!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulless
Soulless

Male
Number of posts : 72
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Man I'm Trippin' Hard! Empty
PostSubject: Man I'm Trippin' Hard!   Man I'm Trippin' Hard! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 am

Man I'm Trippin' Hard! Jadaban

Spiritual Awareness Quest
The quest to see dead things!
Requires: 750 words
Most humans are unable to see or interact with spiritual based creatures, though sometimes a spirit based entity can interact with the human against its will. Not all spirits are harmful, but many cause unexplained sicknesses and pains from latching onto hosts like parasites and some bring bad luck. Some humans are killed in unexplained ways because they are unable to see the spirits that are attacking it. Learn to see these spirit beings or explain how you've come to see them over your life and you will become Spiritually Aware!
Quest Ability: Spiritual Awareness (passive) - allows a human the ability to see and interact with spiritual beings.

------------------------------------------------------------
Man I'm Trippin' Hard! (Spiritual Awareness Quest)
------------------------------------------------------------

"Son! I need you to go buy some more weed!" is what I hear the moment I crack the door open "Great..." is what I said but I was thinking why she isn't getting it her ownself then a rush of fried chicken's smell hit my nose which made me head toward the kitchen instead of my room where I see my mother cooking "Did you hear me?" She ask me and I simply nods my head in a yes fashion. my attention was on the food for a moment before looking back up at my mother "The money is in my purse and i want the usally." she tell me as I then sigh looking at the food thinking I'll have to wait to eat. I go and put my school's stuff along with other junk inside my room where I had little something aleady roll up for the day. Of course my mother didn't know i had some left but she wouldn't care seeing how she was about to get some more and so I head out the house with my headphones on and mp3 in my right pocket. Once outside I could see a few people standing around chilling whom I gave a 'wud up' introduction and got the same reply from almost everybody which was 'nuttin much' One set of people whom was all female caught my attention and I decide to make my way toward them. They was in the way of the direction i was heading so it was all good and once I approach them I ask the ladies if they stay nearby. The ladies looked me up and down and then smile "What's you name little boy?" My right eyebrow raised up "Little boy?" some little voice in my head then told me that women could be trouble and I didn't want no trouble and so I looked at the ladies and laugh "Just so you sexy ladies know my name is Jada and too bad I can't stay around and prove there's nothing about me that say little boy." I continue my walk while the females watch me leave. Moment later I see my dealer and make a transaction. of course no words are spoken just the normal hand singal. Once i got that taken care of I decide to fire my blunt up and stroll threw the neigborhood "Good thing she's busy making food or else I might.." Suddenly one of the female from the group i saw early appearing behind me yelling 'boo!' Of course I jump and was taken back when I saw who it was "So making food? your girlfriend?" the female asked and I simply shake my head in a no fashion "Nah, no girlfriend. Just my mother whom making the food." I took a hit of my blunt and notice the lady infront of me looking at it "Want a hit?" suddenly another voice appear out of nowhere and this time it was a man voice "I want a hit!" I look around trying to see who said that but saw no one "Who said that?" Is all i could think of to say. Me and the woman looked at each other with a shurg and then she extended her hand and I passed her the blunt. As she is hitting the blunt that male voice return and this time it's more deeper "Who..no wait where are you?" I said as I looked around and then I spot a figure in the distance but then thought about it "How could he be over there when it sound it's coming from right in front of us?" I then look over the woman whom i was sharing with and ask her of her name. She tell me her name is Jane and she just move into the area. Right before I could get to know this woman I hear that man voice behind me and when I turn to see him, again I'm seeing nothing, but when I turn my head back around I see a old man with a large feather sticking out of his head "What the fuck..." Is all i could say as I looked over at jane then back at the guy. Jane kept walking as if she didn't see this pale old man standing right in front of them "You don't see...." She turn to face me before i could finish my sentence "see what?" she then handed back the blunt and tells me she's leaving for she have to get ready for other things. I simply grab the blunt and wave slowly as I seem to be the only seeing this guy "So that was you who wanted a hit?" the pale old man nods his head in a yes fashion and I walked over to him and was about to hand him the blunt but then I hear a friend walking by which made me look in his direction and he looked over at me "Who you passing that blunt to?" I turn to face the plae old man whom seem to vanish "I was to smoke with..." I begin to look around "...man i'm trippin hard." ok either this is some new hybrid weed that can make you see shit or I need to lay off that stuff before I become insane. after walking a few mintues I finish my blunt and is about to reach my front door when I hear that pale old man beside me "Where's my hit!" I looked in his direction then around to see if anyone was looking and thank god no one was "you the one who ran so don't get mad at me." the pale old man nod his head as if he understood and while he was doing that I simply swing my arm toward him and watch it go threw "Holy Shit you are!..." I leap away from the old man and grab my arm "Damn you're cold." I begin to rub my arm trying to get it back warm "But but how come i can see you and no one can't?" after getting this long and dull talk about I could see him and no one can I simply shoke my head up and down. "JADA!" I hear coming from the front door before it's open. "Oh there you go." She said as she saw me and then look in the direction of the ghost old man "Who you talking to? Your imagination friend?" She then looks at me "Uh.. I was just thinking out loud." When I notice she couldn't see him I knew my life has change and people will think that i was crazy or even worst. I went back into the apartment and finally ate some food among doing other nightly stuff. (1140)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Man I'm Trippin' Hard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man I'm Trippin' Hard!   Man I'm Trippin' Hard! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Man I'm Trippin' Hard!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: