Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Front Page Archive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Front Page Archive Empty
PostSubject: Front Page Archive   Front Page Archive EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Front Page Archive Shinavat
ShinTheory: Sitting on the Bed
Posted: November 23, 2008
It's no secret that MSN has decided to die and give all of its inheritance to Multiply. That's great and all, but in my opinion, that service dun have what I think is needed to successfully run an RP site. Shin Theory will serve as the hub for the Shin(tm) line of role-play sites as well as connect to other role-playing sites to kind of pull together a community like setting. Also doing something like this would be Cyberpunk who seems to be the most organize group thus far. We'll see what they actually come out with when the drop date comes. But I had a rough draft of what I wanted to do, got rid of that and implemented this, since I think it'll work better. I probably should've used CSS on a lot of stuff, but I was lazy and used HTML creating more work for myself. Hopefully everything works out and it's all good fisho xD
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

Front Page Archive
Page 1 of 1