Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Save me again? (Saito)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Save me again? (Saito) Empty
PostSubject: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:10 pm

In the weeks after learning the truth about Lance and his issues, I racked my brain for ways to stay safe on the nights of full moons to come. There would be no safety in my apartment. If Lance knew to come back there each morning after his flesh feast and murderous rampage, then the possessing spirit would know to look for me there. I would need a relatively secure place where Lance had never been and would have no reason to look for me. The only place that came to mind was somewhere I had only been once and had conveniently not told Lance about. Saito's place. I wasn't too keen on calling and asking him for more help, but at least this time I could offer a home cooked meal as payment for the crash pad. I hadn't seen or spent time with him since the night Yoji gave me my first demon fighting lesson so I hoped he wouldn't hold that against me. It was fairly early in the evening, about the same time of night as the first time I ran into him at the end of that fateful alley, I hoped he would be available to answer my call. What I was asking wasn't exactly something I felt right leaving on his voice mail. Digging my phone from my purse, while walking down the sidewalk on my way home from enjoying a couple drinks with some of the girls from work, I flipped the phone open and scrolled through my contacts list until his name was highlighted. Sending the call, I lift the phone to my ear and wait to hear his voice on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

Number of posts : 157
Rep! : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Saito's hand hit the desk rather harder than he intended; sleep, it seemed, had caught up with him, and as he blinked in the dark as he awoke he pulled himself to his feet and sat on the side of his bed, grabbing the phone and bringing it to his ear from where it lay on his bed stand. With a flick of his wrist it opened, though he hadn't much looked at the number, and almost manged to stifle a yawn as he spoke.
"Hello?" He asked idly, waking up rather quickly what with Yoji prodding him in the back of his head, amused that he'd got to train the boy in his dreams and eager to get back to it during the next day, though Saito mentally beat himself for letting the demon berate him into sleeping through his classes.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Oh wonderful, way to go Lexi. You call the guy at dinner time and wake him up. He had to have had a rough night or a rough string of nights to even be asleep. Hadn't he mentioned before that he hardly slept at all since his possession? I felt awful for waking him, even to the point of considering ending the call without speaking, but I couldn't do that, not now that he had actually answered. He would know it was me and to hang up without speaking could make him think I was in trouble so I had no choice but to speak. "Saito? Hi, it's Lexi. I'm so sorry if I woke you. I can call you back later if you would like to go back to sleep. Or you could call me, whichever works for you." I didn't want to disturb him any more than I had. There were still a few days left before the full moon, waiting a few hours to find out if he would assist me with my plan wouldn't hurt anything at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 pm

He coughed to the side of the phone to clear his throat, putting a hand over the reciever easily to keep the noise from bursting in her ear as he searched around in his mouth for a moment. An odd metallic taste hit his tongue, familiar and sweet and yet-
Yoji, why is there blood in my mouth?
Because you bleed?
Why was I bleeding?
Can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs.
He decided not to comment and simply returned to his conversation on the phone. "It's fine, just dozed off. Was a long day yesterday. What's going on, something else wrong, or a social call this time?" he asked with a slight hint of amusement in his voice, knowing better than to think that she didn't have better things to do with her nights than hang out with him if there wasn't something wrong. Not like she didn't see him enough as it was, which was sad in it's own kind of way.
If you flirted as much as you angsted, you might have actually gotten somewhere.That's not angsting.
It's also not getting you any.
Shut up.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm

There was a faint glimmer of hope when Saito blew off my offer to call him back later, but it was quickly snuffed out by what he said next. I had no right to call this man and ask if I could crash on his couch during the full moon. I could just go to another part of the city and get a hotel room for the night, then Saito wouldn't have to be bothered. Why didn't I think of that first, before I woke the poor man up and bugged him? Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. With a shameful sigh, I finally respond to his question.

"No, nothing's wrong per say... but this isn't an entirely social call either... I'm sorry to keep coming to you for help and feel free to turn me away this time... but there have been some... developments I guess you could say and I kind of need a safe place to crash during the night of the full moon next week. If you'd rather not put me up for the night I will understand completely, I can always try to hole up in a hotel somewhere, I just thought I would ask you before looking into that..."

I was rambling, that seemed to happen often when Saito was concerned, but I couldn't help it. The man always got my insides twisted all to hell for reasons I could not begin to count. I knew he already saw me as an occasionally stupid female and assumed that he wrote me off as a loon more often than not, but he was the only person I could count on to be there whether I had any right to count on him or not.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

"If you didn't act like it was a big deal, perhaps it wouldn't be." he pointed out amusedly before he got to his feet, cracking his back slightly and yawning before running a hand over his face. "Meet me at the cafe outside your place, it's 24 hours and you can explain it all there; I happen to be starving. Where the hell are my pants..." he muttered without thinking about it, looking over his room idly as he got to his feet and cracked his neck, scanning the small bedroom before finding them bunched up in a corner. Tugging them on easily while balancing the phone in his hand, he coughed slightly before turning his attention back to the conversation at hand. "Sorry about that. See you there in what, ten minutes?" he said as he shuffled around, now trying to locate his shirt, which was somewhere in the room.
Or at least it damn well should have been...
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Ducking into a small alcove of an abandoned storefront, I am tempted to bash my head repeatedly against the crumbling brick of the wall. Not wanting to destroy the poor building, I settle for leaning back against the wood framed windows. There was a group of young men and women just ahead of me on the sidewalk which was making it hard to hear Saito so I figured stopping in somewhere would allow them to move far enough ahead to not disturb me any longer. I was confused by his reaction, it was kind of hard to tell if he was being serious or not and on top of my selfishness in bringing him into all of this, I was hesitant to continue on with this idea. If I could find an area with a high concentration of hotels, maybe in metro or somewhere like that, then Lance would have a harder time finding me, even in his wolfy form.

"I'm..." I was going to say sorry, but when I thought about his 'where are my pants' inquiry I couldn't hold back my giggle. "... not sure where your pants are. I could only answer that question if I were the one to take them off of you." Indulging in another short laugh, I cover my mouth to try and calm the laughter long enough to confirm the plan he had just proposed. "That sounds fine, I can be there in ten minutes. Good luck on finding those clothes." I would wait to see if he had anything else to say before closing the phone and slipping it back into my purse, whether he spoke again or not I would step out from the alcove back onto the sidewalk and continue walking the way I had been going.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:59 pm

"I'll keep that in mind for next time." he said with a slight chuckle. "See you then." the phone clicked shut easily as he found his slightly wrinkled shirt, pulling it on easily and buttoning it up before grabbing his jacket on the way out the door. Yoji was relatively quiet during the process, which was amusing to him as he stepped out onto the street after perhaps a minute of stair climbing and started to make his way down towards the shop he said he'd meet her at. He felt tired, which was rather odd, considering how he usually felt come nights, and while the same strength seemed to flow through him as ever, his body moving the same and working well enough, he couldn't quite figure out why he felt so worn out. It wouldn't take him long to get there, despite the slight traffic on the streets, and so he wasn't much worried about keeping her waiting for all that long.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Since I was only a couple blocks away by the time he had suggested a meeting place, I arrived after only a few moments of walking. When I got there, I noticed that the cafe was pretty busy for this hour and that there were less then a handful of tables still available. Slipping inside, I go ahead and slide into one side of a two person table to wait for Saito to get here. Sitting alone at a table drew the waitress's attention rather quickly so she stopped by no more than a minute or two after I had been seated. I explained that I was meeting someone and that they were running a bit late then asked if she would mind bringing me a water to sip while I wait.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm

It wasn't long before he arrived at the place as well, slipping through the crowd easily as he made his way towards her, practically the typical college student type. He looked a but more disorganized than usual, slightly disheveled, with his hair sticking up at slightly odd angles and his clothes looking a bit wrinkled, but he was the same Saito as ever; whatever Yoji was doing, he appeared to not be taking a particularly active role in the life of his principal at the moment.
"To begin with yes, you're welcome to stay at my place, though I warn you it's cramped." he said as he sat down easily, yawning slightly before rubbing the bags under his eyes and motioning for one of the waitresses to bring him something warm to drink. "Busy in here today..." he said dryly before shrugging. "So what is it kicking you out of house and home, then?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:43 pm

No sooner had the waitress set my water in front of me than Saito slipped into the chair opposite mine and jumped right into the main issue. Shaking my head with a laugh, I lean over the small table and straighten a couple of the more obvious chunks of hair sticking in strange directions. This way he wouldn't quite look like he had just rolled out of bed at dinner time, even though that is exactly what had happened. The bags under his eyes make me feel bad all over again. He should still be in bed, peacefully sleeping the day away instead of here at some cafe dealing with yet another one of my neurotic issues. Once the waitress comes back to bring him a default mug of coffee and slap a menu in front of him, I wait for her to make her way on to other customers before answering his opening question. "Have you heard about the attacks that have been happening during the full moons? The last two have been in the area around my building for reasons I now know. I kind of saw what was responsible last time... and he knows where I live... so I need somewhere else to stay during the full moon to make sure he doesn't find me."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Updated Saito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save me again? (Saito)   Save me again? (Saito) Empty

Back to top Go down

Save me again? (Saito)
Page 1 of 1