Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! Empty
PostSubject: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:44 am

Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! Hildgfx

Stopping at the edge of the river of fire, I look up at the city of sin. There was a lot of noise coming from the city and it sounded like a lot of fun. But someone like me would not be very welcomed there. Besides it would be a lot more fun to finish the work I started so long ago. My eyes wonder down to the suit of armor that I had taken from a demon I just killed. “Hmm I better not keep him waiting to long.” My body turns away from the river and back into the forest a short way. I soon here the sounds of someone whimpering as I come into the clearing that I had leafed Abaddon in. My eyes scan the area as I call for him, “Abaddon!” I didn’t see him at first but the sound of whimpering brings my eyes to a ball of black feathers. “Oh, It looks like my little angel got his wings.” The comment comes as I walk toward him.

WC:174
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 am

[Abaddon: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!]
I staid curled up in my wings, feeling more protected now that the pain had faded away fully, though I still wished to remain hidden away from the world behind my new wings.. When I heard Hild's voice I flinched faintly, she was yelling for me.. but I didn't want to move for fear that I may start to hurt again.. I remained silent and motionless as I lay there in my own little world for the moment. When I heard her speak again, she made a comment about my wings and being an angel, I could hear her coming towards me and I clutched my legs to my chest, finally speaking up " ...It hurt big sister... It hurt a lot. I thought I was going to die it hurt so much... I don't wanna hurt like that any more or ever again. " I said, my voice muffled a bit thanks to the wings wrapped around me like a cocoon.

Post WC: 162
Total WC: 162
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 am

I crouch down and my arms rest on my knees. “I know it hurts but it is over now. Sadly pain is one of those things we can’t stop from happening. Some times we feel pain because there is something wrong. And some times it the All Mighty one tell us that we have sin and need to get stronger. Ether way it is something we must live with and that is why we must go to the place with the shiny things.” I pause of a moment as I look up. “The system is broken, Abaddon. And it needs to be changed. What type of system takes a mother away from her children just because she has given them life?” My eyes return to gaze upon him. I slight smile forms on my face, “Listen to me preach like I’m any better then they are. Now I got you some cloths so be a big boy and stand up for me so we can get you dressed.”

WC:168/342
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:31 am

Staying on the ground, I listen to Hild as she speaks to me. When she is finally finished and asked me to stand since she had cloths for me, one of the wings begins to pull away from my body, moving enough so I could look up at her and she could see my head, my eyes red from crying so much. I look up at her, speaking " ..But I didn't like it when it hurt... When it hurt these came out of me, so, are they bad? " I asked as I looked up at her, the wing slowly pulling back more to reveal more of my upper body and the blood that was still on my skin " Was I bad? Is that why I was hurting? .. I don't wanna be bad again if it will make me hurt.. I'm sorry for being bad big sister. " I slowly began to sit up, moving onto my knees, my hands coming to rest over my privates to hide them as I looked at the ground, my wings resting behind me, now more blood could be seen on my shoulders and back " .. I called for you .. "

Post WC: 203
Total WC: 365
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 am

My hand comes up and touches his cheek softly, “I know you did and I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner.” My hand comes down and I pick up the pair of cloth pants. I shake them out before hold them up. “Here, hold on to me and step in to these. And you didn’t do anything bad. You where being punish for something I have done. I gave you wings and now the All Might One is trying to drive you away from me by hurting you.” My eyes look over his body. He is covered with ash and his own blood. “Hmm it looks like I’m going to have to give you a good bath sometime soon.” The thought makes me smile. It is cute that he is shy but I really wish he would let me play with him a little more.

WC:144/486
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:16 am

I lean into her hand some when she touches my cheek as I look to her, nodding some. I watch as she picks the pants up then look back at her when she tells me to stand up and put them on.. I wasn't sure at first but slowly I climbed to my feet, keeping my privets covered so she couldn't see them. Once I was standing, I reached out, putting a hand on her shoulder like she had said to do before I begin to step into the pants as she continues talking, explaining why I was hurt.. As she finishes speaking I nod faintly " Oh.. Well I didn't like it.. and it wont make me leave my big sister.. " When she made the comment about me being dirty, I glanced at my upper body for a moment before looking back at her and frowning lightly " I'm sorry... I was crying because it hurt so much and it made me bleed a lot.. You're not mad at me are you big sister? "

Post WC: 177
Total WC: 542
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 am

I pull the pants up to his waist and button them after he steps into them. “That is good to know dear.” I tell him in response to him saying that he wouldn’t leave, as I adjust the pants. I then look up into his red eyes, when says he is sorry and ask if I am mad at him. “No I’m not mad with you.” My hands come up to touch his cheeks and my thumbs gently rub some of the filth off of his cheeks. “I couldn’t ever be mad at you. You’re my little brother and I want to take care of you. And it is ok for little brother to get dirty and cry sometimes because I’ll be here to make it better.” There is a short pause as my eyes look into his. “I know what you need. You need a kiss, that is what I always cheered me up when I get hurt.” I nod, “The big sister always has to give the little ones a kiss when they get hurt. That is one of the rules of being the big sister.”

WC:188/674
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Now that my pants where up there was no need to cover my privates and I let the arm rest at my side as I watched her, letting her fix my pants since I had no idea what to do.. As she looks up at me, I look back into her eyes. When she says she isn't mad at me I smile and lean into her hand when she brings it up to my cheek. As she touches my cheek, I close my eyes and listen to her. As she speaks her words make me feel even better, they made me feel safer, when she makes mention of a kiss I open my eyes again and look down at her, the blush quickly returning to my cheeks as I remember what happened when she put her lips against mine and what came into my mouth.. I lean in closer to her, slipping my arms around her and embracing her as I press my face into her neck and nuzzle it lightly, my body pressing into hers " .. I don't like the all mighty one they are gonna hurt me and you big sister .. I don't want any one to hurt us. " I pause for a moment as I nuzzle her neck more " .. I wanna make the people that hurt us, hurt. " I faint grin came to my lips as I spoke these words, resting my forehead against her neck as I held her close to me, a blush still on my cheeks.

Post WC: 258
Total WC: 800
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:18 pm

“huh!” it socks me a little when he puts his arms around me and nuzzles my neck. One arms goes around his waist as he presses into me and my other hand rest on the top of his head. His words cause me to smile. “You’re such a loving little brother. I’ll make sure you get whatever you want.” I brush his hair with my fingers for a moment as I let him hold onto me a little longer. “Well, let finish getting you dressed and then we’ll be on our way. There is still a long ways to go before we get to place with the shiny things.” I let go of his waist and reach the shirt and pair of boots.

WC:123/797
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:45 pm

I nuzzle her neck, feeling her arm move around my waist and her other one coming up into my hair as she speaks. I nod faintly against her neck as she says she will get me what ever I want, still remaining silent. I nod again to her request to finished getting dressed, smiling a bit more when she makes mention of going to get the shinnys. When I feel her arm move from me, I begin to pull away from her but not before placing a tentative on the side of her neck before I pulled back some and looked at her, smiling as I blushed more " Ok big sister. I wanna go get shinnys. "

Post WC: 118
Total WC: 918
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 pm

It tickles a little when I feel his lips touch my neck. I give him a nod when we tells me he wants shinnys. My hands run up his side to lift up his arms. “I’m sure I’ll be able to get you lots of shiny things.” I roll up the shirt before pulling it over his head the placing his arms in the sleeves. After his arms are in the sleeves I pull the shirt down, the back passes right through the wings on his back as if they weren’t even there. “Now when we get to the gate that leads to the other world.” My hands adjust the shirt and smooth out the wrinkles as I speak. “We are going to have to shift into a physical body.” I pull his arms down and set them on my shoulders be dragging over one of the boots and lifting his foot. “When you shift you’re going to need to hide your ears and tail…along with your wings.” I dust off the bottom of his foot before sliding the boot on and then do the same to the other. I look up at him for a moment as I try to come up with the words to tell him how to shift. Shifting and flying are just things that came natural to me so I’ve never thought about how I do it. My hands come to my knees and I stand up. “Are you ready to go?” I ask in a soft voice as I hold out my hand.

WC:259/1056
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:00 pm

When I feel her hands run up my sides, I wiggle a bit as a strange sensation comes from my sides when she touches them, a faint giggle escaping me. As she lifts my arms, I offer no resistance, holding my arms up in the air for her " Yay, shinies. " I keep my arms in the air as I watch her, smiling a bit, still blushing some " Ok. Ill follow you anywhere big sister. " I watch her and when she talks about shifting to a physical body my expression shifts to a confused one " A physical body? " When she moved my arms again, I rested my hands on her shoulders like she wanted " What? .. hide my ears and tail and my wings.. Do you not like- " Before I could finish she dusted off my feet and again I wiggled some as a giggle escapes me, the same sensation happening again, my hand slipped off her shoulder, falling down onto one of her breasts before I quickly pulled it back, the blush on my cheek growing as I looked away, not sure what to say now so I remained silent as she finished and when she stood up I nodded, reaching out to take her hand.

Post WC: 214
Total WC: 1,132
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 pm

I think about his question for a moment as I try to explain. “No it isn’t that I don’t like them. It just that where we are going the people there can’t do the thing we can do. And no one else has ears like yours and a tail. And wings well they just make it hard to lay around.” I lean down till our faces meet. The tip of my nose softly touches his. “Exceptionally, if you have ones as big as mine are.” I give him a smile as my body lifts up. “You’ll understand soon just have faith in big sister…I hope you’re able to keep up.” My arm because full extended and I start to pull him upwards.

WC:122/1178
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:15 pm

I to her and listen as she begins to explain why I had to hide them. When she came in and tilted my face up to hers, I thought she was going to press her lips against mine so I shut my eyes tightly and waited, but she didn't give me a kiss, instead I felt her nose softly touch mine and I opened my eyes again to look up at her, nodding faintly as I watch her. As she begins to pull me upwards, my wings spread out and begin to flap to help me ascended with her and its at this point that I realize I had never used my wings before, well I just got them not long ago.. I wobble around as my wings flap, my legs moving around some as I follow behind her " .. Does that mean you like them? .. And, I have faith in you big sister. " I said, giving her hand a light squeeze " .. You saved me. "

Post WC: 171
Total WC: 1,303
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 pm

I give him a nod to answer his question as we take off. It’ll be a lot easier getting to the gate now that he has the ability of flight. The air wipes through my hair as we fly over the red treetops and come up over the river of fire. My hand keep a strong hold on Abaddon’s. Soon the large burning gate comes into view. I look like a pool of glowing blue water with flames coming from the edges. “Abaddon, we have to be fast so what ever you do don’t stop.” The gate was said to be unguarded for the time being, but I did want to risk getting seem by one of the watch keepers. My body moves down lower to hover above the flaming river filled with the corpses of the dead. Black blots are shot at us, from demons on both sides of the rive, as we come closer before we hit the pool of water that is the gate to the other world. Passing through the gate looks like the CGI from Star Gate. On the other side we burst out of a lake somewhere in the mountainous. It is mid afternoon and the sky is blue with just a few clouds. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the sunlight but soon I could see the green forest below and the city off in the far. A smile comes to my face as I point to the city. “There is our new heaven Abaddon.”

WC:256/1434
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 pm

When I seen her nod I smiled a bit more as I kept a good grip on her hand while following after her. It felt strange to feel the wind flow threw and around my wings but it didn't hurt so it must be ok.. When I seen the gate I looked at it in aw, I had never seen it before.. When Hild speaks to me I look back at her and nod as she tells me to keep up with her. When she moves lower, I go with her, moving down close tot he flaming river with her, seeing some of the dead body's in it before my attention shifts to the bolts that are shot at us, my grip on her hand increases as my wings flap harder and faster. Moments before we hit the gate, I shut my eyes and hold my breath, expecting to die or something. But when we exit from the other side, I still felt alive and slowly opened my eyes only for a moment, when the sun assaulted my eyes I shut them again " Ahhh! " I cried out, bringing my other arm up to shield my already covered eyes. I still held onto Hild's hand and staid next to her, keeping my eyes closed and covered as I nodded, letting Hild lead me where she wished..

Post WC: 227
Total WC: 1,530
OOC: End
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!   Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth! Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to the Wonderful Land of Earth!
Page 1 of 1