Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Within Temptation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 pm

___The night was old, on the verge of becoming morning. The freaks that had come out at night were now going to bed. A large clock on the outside of one of the buildings said the hour was about four, and atop this building sat a spirit woman. She wore a large coat with a fluffy fur trim around the collar and a grungy looking fatigue pattern, and on her shirt were a scythe and hammer. She'd just finished counting the number of bills she'd gotten and reading the numbers on them (she was notoriously bad at math, but pretty good at estimation), and lit up a joint, taking a deep drag of the fragrant smoke and blowing it passively out into the air. This time of night, nobody was really outside, and thus she had time to think, something she never did at any other time of day or night. Mostly her thoughts drifted back to heaven, in the days she lived there happily before they decided to off her parents, or on her purpose here on Earth, or on the people she'd met and the places she'd been... of the unmatched wonders she'd run across and how different things were. Quietly, she began to sing low, almost hum a tune her mom used to sing to her when she was a baby, "Only when the clouds have gone to sleep, Can you see us in the sky, We are afraid and alone..." it wasn't in English, was in German, and had decidedly depressing lyrics for something you sing to a baby, but the tune was gentle and lullabyish. She could never remember the last line...
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

The wisps of spiritual energy seemed dissipate in all directions at once as the creature from beyond vanished before my eyes. Shrugging my shoulders, I slip my hands into my pockets and lightly kick the ground with the tip of my shoes. My breath comes back to me slowly but surely, as my features return to normal. The spiritual lines of my artifact fades away, and my darkened skin reverts to its natural color. My hair follows suit, and no longer rests atop my head the same color as a ghost. Looking at my watch sluggishly, I frown at how long this whole ordeal had taken. Dealing with these less-than-friendly spirits was a major drag; a pain in the ass for sure. And to think it was a school day too, so I'm going to end up falling asleep during lectures again. But, oh well. Such is life, after all.
I turn and make my way out of the small alley before I develop a sense of claustrophobia. It was some distance back to the academic district, and I was already tired and wanted to sleep. Of course, if I were to go to sleep, only getting an hour at the most by the time I got home, I'd undoubtedly awaken more sluggish than I was now. Ahh~ it's a stretch, but perhaps my watch is broken? Defective? Hoping it to be true, I look around and search for some sort of clock or sign of the time. Some distance away, I spot what I'm looking for, but grief runs over me when I realize that my watch was right: four o' clock for sure. But before I can groan and scratch my head in a typical fashion, the presence of someone sitting on the building catches my attention. Coupled with the singing coming in that direction, it's natural I was attracted to this person. From here, I couldn't tell who -- or what it was, or if it was more than a statue. Nonetheless, I start to walk in that direction and push my glasses back over my eyes, allowing me to get something of a better view.

Post 1, WC 358/358
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 pm

___Another drag later, the woman turned and looked down at the movement below, her catlike eyes glowing ill shades of yellow and green, smoke drifting out of her nose like a dragon's. Who on earth would be out at this hour other than another spirit? She wanted to get a closer look at him, but at the same time it might be dangerous to approach. Chanting low, almost inaudibly, she summoned some sparks of electricity. They formed themselves into translucent static chains and if the stranger wasn't paying attention, it would be bound.
Actions: Lytning Bind
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

As I watch the figure resting atop the building carefully, I can't help but feel the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. This uncomfortable feeling washes over me, but it isn't until I catch sight of the ominous eyes of a demon coming from the silent creature that I feel a major sense of danger. Those eyes were ones I had become quite familiar with recently. It was an aggressive look, one that seemed to scream 'Die!' and was often found on the spirits that lingered around here. My blood gets pumping at the very sight of those eyes, but before I can act, some seemingly metaphysical electric chains appear all around me. I let out an audible 'Tch!' as I move forward and away from them, trying to sufficiently dodge them all. Unfortunately for me, my tired state after the long evening had left me.. in less than peak condition. Despite this, I'm able to dodge the chasing chains...
..mostly. With my higher skill, I'm able to get out of range of the major ropes, until one of them catches me around the ankle and trips me to my knees. Dammit! Lucky chain; it's too damn late -- or perhaps early -- to be fighting anything right now. Who's even up at such a time?

Post 2, WC 219/577
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 pm

___Like fish in a barrel! The woman grinned, seeing at least one of the chains caught and raised her hand. The chain contracted like some ghostly serpent and pulled the stranger up to her level by his ankle. Holding him up in the air in front of the building, ignoring the fact that should this skill which she wasn't all that good at holding fail, he'd probably fall on his head and snap him neck, she took the opportunity to look over this new person. He was a male... and spiritually aware... which was pleasant. Other females and the spiritually unaware tended to be annoying as a general rule. He didn't seem very old... perhaps a student...
___With a suddenness that was almost jarring, the spirit went into friendly salesman mode. "Hello, kind sir! This would be yer lucky day! I'm a merchant of happiness and I have all kinds in stock! Super Skunk, Northern Lights, White Widow, Speeddust, and... do you happen to have a girlfriend? How about a chick you like that doesn't like you back? I have some stuff right here that'll loosen those legs right on up for you..."
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

Slowly, I'm seemingly raised into the air upside down by the taught chain. I make no attempt to struggle, fully aware of what would happen if I fell. It wasn't that I didn't think I could maneuver myself to land on my feet, it was that even if I did, a fall from here would hurt like hell, and probably cause me to break an ankle.
I'm brought face to face with the creature, and it turns out that it's.. somewhat feminine in nature. It definitely wasn't 'pretty', but it had enough feminine features to not be classified as a male. Though, this doesn't stop me from gritting my teeth as I expect 'her' to say something outright devious in nature, such as a 'No, Mr. Kaito; I expect you to die!' and then drop me from the chain. Of course, this doesn't happen. Oddly enough it's just the opposite. She makes mention of selling me something, and I make a mental note to never complain about telephone salesmen being annoying again. With a raised (or lowered, depending on your vertical orientation) eyebrow, I give her a skeptical look and quietly mutter a "What..?" Of course I heard her, since she was so loud and enthusiastic, but I didn't really believe it at all. I kind of wanted to ask her to let me go, since this was uncomfortable and none of the things she was selling sounded at all appealing to me. I had no interest in drugs and women were too much of a confusion and an annoyance to go after. "Sorry, but.. I've no interest in any of that." I kind of expected a gay joke to follow.

Post 3, WC 280/857
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm

___"Hmmm..." the decided unfriendliness returned to her eyes when she found he was not to be a client. "That's... unfortunate that you don't. Not into women yet I guess. You are pretty young, though, in human years I guess..."
___Reaching into her coat, she pulled out a baggie of lovemusk. "This stuff is pretty powerful, though. It works on more than just women. I guess you like men?" Holding up a finger to the wind, she tested to make sure it was blowing from her to the stranger, then opened the baggie, blowing the entire contents into the man's face and clothes. "I figure a sample might change your mind, eh?" she asks after the deed was done, gently lowering him to the roof of the building near where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

The woman demonstrates her dual-personality once more as her eyes return to the way they were before; seemingly malice filled with the intent to kill. Her compliments of my age do nothing to take the edge off her glance. Though her movements catch my attention, I wish they hadn't. What I see is her pulling out some sort of bagged substance, undoubtedly one of the drugs she was peddling. I brace myself and grit my teeth, willing myself against it as best as I could before it would enter my system. Soon, though, I'm assaulted by the entire contents of it all at once, as it gets into my clothes and enters my body through my nose. Some goes in through my throat as well after the intake via the nose causes me to go into a rather uncomfortable coughing fit.
The next thing I know, I'm lowered back to the rooftop, though not really aware of much else right now. I can't even feel the constricting rope anymore, and I have no idea if she's even still there, or if she's left me to search for her with the idea that I'll be hooked on this stuff. I hadn't even caught the gay joke I expected. Though, nothing's seemed to be happening yet, other than a slight lightheadedness, and a slow warming of my body, stretching from the area of intake down to... my lower body..? From the position, I glance up to see those damned eyes still there. It seemed like they had an existence of their own, separate from the rest of the body. "Cuh.. Guh, wha.. what is this.. this stuff? What the hell did you do?"

Post 4, WC 280/1,137
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:54 pm

___A wicked smile wormed across the woman's face. "Well, you ain't like women, right? So you shouldn't be feeling much. I just wanted you to get a taste of what my wares do. How are you feelin', son?" Her face implied that this was all one big joke to her. "Still don't like women?"
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:50 am

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

This odd saleswoman was becoming more and more like a vile witch as time passed, but.. even odder, was that she was becoming more and more attractive. The warming in my body seemed to center around my lower region now, and sweat formed along my scalp to go hand in hand with my light-headedness. Looking up at her, she's not nearly as odd-looking as she used to be. Her words, though, remind me of her true nature, but I can't seem to shake the feeling that this drug has struck me with!
"How I.. I feel?" The way I felt was.. bothered, more than anything. I felt the same as I did when I.. no, none of that kind of thought! "I feel.. as if I've misunderstood you. Or rather.." And it pained me to admit to this -- dammit, what was that shit she sprayed all over my face?! "..you've become lovely." I was beginning to lose my mental state. I brought my hand to my face and tried to rub my eyes clean, but no matter what I did, my vision remained somewhat blurred from this 'high' I was experiencing. And, I couldn't stop summoning up mental pictures in my head of different forms of carnal desires.

Post 5, WC 208/1,345
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 am

___Satisfied with her own success and his defeat, the woman looks up to the clouds and takes a deep breath of fresh air. Digging into her coat, she brings out a joint, lights it briefly with a spark from her finger, and takes a long drag, letting the smoke drift back out as she spoke. "Well, I see you like women. So there's no excuse for you not to buy nothing, but I guess you might not have any money. That's fine. I'm pretty easy to find if you want to fulfill any sort of... desires. I can hook ye up," Casually, the woman begins to stroll off the side of the building to leave the man with the problems she'd caused him, waving over her back. "Guess I'll see you then..."

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

The 'warmth' in my lower regions was on its way to turning into more of a burning sensation, and it was reaching that point very rapidly. My focus is on other things as she pulls the joint out of her coat; namely, the fact that this 'woman' in front of me suddenly became one of the more attractive people I'd ever seen in my life, though I understand that to be the effect of the drug. It was natural; she was hardly female at all a moment ago, and now I had such a strong desire for sex just by looking at her? It could only be explained that way.
When she turns to make her leave, something inside of me kicks into gear and, for some reason, I call out to her. "W-Wait! Just a moment.." Barely I manager to stagger to stand up, the drug hindering my ability to focus on less-than-savory thoughts. "It's true.. I have no money with me.. right now. But, you said you dealt in trafficking, right?" Wait, what did I just say?! The fact that I could ask such a thing, and keep as straight a face as I did while doing it, shocked me. It could have been the effect of the drug, too, warping my mind like it had, but even still.. saying something like that was just.. unexplainable!

Post 6, WC 227/1,572
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:19 pm

___The figure stopped, and slowly turned, the joint hanging out of her mouth and a wicked, almost carnivorous grin on her face as her eyes lit up again. They were narrow slits. Somehow seeing him barely able to stand up made her feel like pouncing on him as she would a bird or small mammal. Such fun this was! She'd have to do it more often, it provided more entertainment than her usual approach. "Yes, all sorts of trafficking. Why do you ask, Perv-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

Through force of will alone, I manage to compose myself for the most part and stand up straight. I was still wincing and sweating, and it was hard for me to keep from breathing deep, and it was obvious by my facial expression I was in discomfort, but I was doing it all the same. It was like when a wife drops a vase on the husband's foot and he just grins and bears it while saying 'I'm fine! Just a scratch!' but really hops up and down and curses god over and over again once she leaves. Yeah. It was like that. Exactly.
But that's unimportant. To answer the shocking question which would no doubt be the overdramatic final line to a season finale if life were a TV show... "Everyone has desires, right? Everyone has something they want... fetishes, guilty pleasures.. it's natural. Things looked down on by society.." Why was I admitting this to her? Why was I about to ask what I was going to ask? That one incident was.. truly the scar on my soul that stopped me from being able to be any kind of good person. And here I was, going to make a deal with the devilwoman that would only be a repetition of that past mistake. "..if it's at all possible.. secure a girl for me. One of those.. succubi demons. I have no preference for appearance, only that she looks... young." I struggle to turn without collapsing from the firetruck caused by the drug, but couldn't bear to face another living person right now. "Real young."

Post 7, WC 265/1,837

OOC: According to Kyro, since miscomfort isn't a word, using Firetruck will send the same message.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:31 pm

OOC: Try discomfort ^ ^
___In any other circumstances she would've laughed... laughed long and hard, but as the situation was at the moment, he was a customer, and one never laughed at customers. No, you treat them like you'd treat your own flesh and blood. Tenderly, wickedly, she glided over to the defeated man and gave him a partial hug, one hand wandering down to someplace it probably shouldn't have. "Now now... it's perfectly ok. I'm not in the society, I don't look down on you..." she cooed raspingly. "It's perfectly natural for a man your age. Humans ain't nothing but mammals as they say..." In reality, it wasn't the fact that he had a fetish that amused her, but that he was so embarrassed and victimized by it. Had he made the request with a straight face she would've answered him just as straight. The spirit maintained fewer morals than your average street rat and was mentally only a few steps above an animal herself. Sex itself was a new but profitable concept, and age of consent a completely foreign one. "You think you could get me about eight hundred or so of those lovely green bills by this time next week? I'll make it worth your while, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 am

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

Her words and demeanor do nothing but poor salt in the open wound of my shame. The fact that she's touching me doesn't bother me at this point, since I was more consumed with my own problems than with what she was screwing around with. Although, I wish she would control her wandering hands, since that drug she sprayed on me has me all hot and bothered, essentially. At this point, I could only hope that was the reason why I was asking all of this too.
Once she makes mention of the money, I nod my head. "Mm. Not a problem at all. One week's time will be more than enough. The stipend paid by the school will cover a large portion of that, so then I'll have to just do a little extra work and I'll come up with your eight-hundred." This woman's existence alone was odd, but if she could really do this for me, then for some reason, I felt as if I could be happy. But should I really get involved at all with someone in such a line of work?

Post 8, WC 185/2,022

OOC: Discomfort?... FFFUUUUUUU-
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:53 pm

___"That's... good..." the woman's voice falters as though there was some sort of surprise. Good god, it was like a lava rock downstairs or something. The idea of raping him occurs to her, but she doesn't entertain it long. Today was basically her Sabbath, and he didn't seem particularly strong-willed. She could always get him later. Getting off of him, she forcibly shakes his hand and plants a kiss on his cheek. "Good. So I can expect to meet you back here next week this time. Take care, Perv San..." she grunted, chuckling to herself darkly.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
inb4 the V&.

Before I even finished with her, I was wondering how to get the last bit of money. There was 'that', which I had been forced to buy when I moved out as some sort of protection device. My mother was always worried for my safety, like all good mothers were. But, I really had no use for it now that I was.. well, 'special'. It should fetch a fair price, so I'd just resell it and that could make up the difference.
Once the woman decides to stop fondling me, I feel that I'm done with her, but she shakes my hand in a way that I should've expected, since it was really just some sort of seal-the-deal handshake. But she kisses me on my cheek too.. I don't know if I would've liked that if I was off this drug, but since I was on it, I didn't really mind at all. In fact, she's much more of a woman up close when you can actually see her body.. but her face just looks so.. masculine when you discount her body.
Either way, the deal was settled. I'd meet her back at this spot in a week's time, and by then I'd have my 'product', if I still wanted it. At that moment, heated by the drug, I wanted it very.. very badly, but I still had the sense of mind to at least hope that I wouldn't want it once this wore off (oh god I hope it wears off). As I turn and begin to make my way to one of the building's edges to try and slide down it, I disregard her little pet name, and instead try to mentally picture old ladies playing volleyball in bikinis at the beach on a hot, sweaty day. I figured throwing up violently would be less of a problem than this heat between my legs..

Post 9, WC 314/2,336

/signout
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 am

Updated Kaito
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation Empty

Back to top Go down

Within Temptation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: