Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All the Worlds a Playground

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

All the Worlds a Playground Empty
PostSubject: All the Worlds a Playground   All the Worlds a Playground EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 am

][Isuku][
"Hmm..now where’s that watch" I murmur to my self tapping my finger on my chin as I look at two bag in front of me. I pull one open and begin rummaging, I did love my nice shinny things so. As I was looking threw it on the side of the side walk I saw something else shine out of the corner of my eye. The blue orbs fixed on a man who coming closer. His belt was very nice, and it distracted me a moment as I leaned back watching as he passed. I nearly fell over as I leaned to watch him turn the corner. Regaining my self I went back to looking for that very nice watch.
"Aha! I found you!" I announced to no one in particular as I held up the watch before putting in on and gathering my things. It was so amazing the way it glittered in the sunlight, such simple things brought me so much joy. That’s why it was ok for me to take this watch. The man who’d been wearing it didn’t care for it’s beauty like I did, I respected much more unlike he. I thought this to my self as I walked down the street, my eyes fixed on my new treasure.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

Number of posts : 157
Rep! : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All the Worlds a Playground   All the Worlds a Playground EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 am

Saito, unfortunately, had nothing shiny on him as he made his way down the street; he looked rather ordinary, actually, especially during the day. He looked rather tired, in fact, the bags beneath his eyes and his wan form generally giving him the look of what he was; a hard-working, no-sleeping college student. The fact that he didn't sleep because at nights he had something akin to super strength wasn't important, nor, it seemed, was the fact that he had all but dropped out of school at this point. As he made his way along the street, he knocked back a large energy drink with a slight sigh, his backpack carried over his shoulder as he went. He wished he could curse his possession, but at this point all he really wanted to do was get something to eat. It semed as though he hadn't had anything real for such a long time. Considering he'd lived on what amounted to ramen and fast food for the last little while, it wasn't particularly surprising, but still he felt... hollow.
"Don't tell me I'm a junkie now..." he muttered, shaking his head with a sigh as he ducked into the nearest store, shifting into a shitty ramen dive where he sat at the counter and threw down some coins. "I swear I'll kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: All the Worlds a Playground   All the Worlds a Playground EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 am

][Isuku][
SO shinny, so nice, so nice and – my thoughts were cut short by the squealing of tires. Looking up I had just enough time to realize I walked right into the street and on a "do not walk" sign at that. I jumped and then jumped again for good measure landing on the top of the cars roof. Whoop, maybe I’d over done the evasion a bit I thought as I looked down at the man who was staring out his window at me. I stared back him as he mouthed the words "What the hell". I stared at him "Hehe, sorry about that…I’m ok by the way" I said as I slide off his car and quickly trotted to the alley where I feel over on my back.
"Phew that was close…" I said looking at the watch and taking it off. I threw it towards the street, it was too dangerous to keep around. As I saw it fall threw the air and crash to the pavement I felt very said, but I couldn’t risk becoming road kill again. I sat up and stared at it for awhile, fighting the urge to run and grab it. It was now that I realized in the excitement my ears had popped out and my tail to.
"so that’s what he was staring at.." I thought aloud as tried to tuck them back into place.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

Number of posts : 157
Rep! : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All the Worlds a Playground   All the Worlds a Playground EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:52 pm

"Might want to be a bit more careful." Saito
pointed out with a slight chuckle as he glanced to the woman in the alley to
his side, amused as he took a large bite of his ramen, slurping up along string
of the thin noodles before dexterously moving on to the some of the beef,
though he didn't seem to be enjoying the meal all that much. For some reason...
daytime just didn't feel right anymore. It wasn't that he didn't like the sun
or anything, it's just... it seemed as though nothing interesting happened for
him. Part of what he liked about having Yoji there (he wouldn't have admitted
it, but he did) was the rush, the adrenaline he felt when he really gave life a
good run, when he started moving as fast as he could, hit as hard as he could,
did something with full strength... he sighed idly before looking to the little
fox girl wryly. It was funny, to watch the spiritual part and the human part at
the same time, but it seemed as though she was the result of another
possession; he wondered, idly, if possessions were really just that common, or
if there was a single spirit in the damn city who could keep to himself. He was
sure Yoji would have protested the analysis, but right now the fucker was
asleep, or something, so he could think whatever he damn well pleased without
having it come under scrutiny. "Need a hand?" he offered idly,
extending his large hand out to the side to offer the girl a hand up.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: All the Worlds a Playground   All the Worlds a Playground EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:43 pm

][Isuku][
I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a voice. I’d been so caught up in my own mental battle that I must have not been paying attention to my surrounding. I hadn’t even seen him walk up. Usually I saw people coming, they were so slow and boring, I was the one that sneaks up on people not the other way round. "Heh, Yeah guess I’m just being an air head today" I giggled scratching my head in embarrassment.
"Oh, thank you nyah" I said taking his hand hoping to my feet, Brushing of my dress. It was one of my last nice dresses, I always managed to stain, or rip, them when I was out Playing around.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: All the Worlds a Playground   All the Worlds a Playground EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Updated Saito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Worlds a Playground   All the Worlds a Playground Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Worlds a Playground
Page 1 of 1