Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall Empty
PostSubject: Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall   Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
You goddamn pedo!
The darkness prevailed amongst the shining sun once again, leaving the place in blackness for the night. The chill winds of winter blew among the sleeping buildings, and drifts of snowflakes fell to the ground which already laid lightly doused in snow. Amongst the scenery, a lone male figure stood in front of an open alley, as if waiting for his star-crossed lover, destined to meet together amongst the light snowfall to hold hands and kiss.
...how uncomfortably cliche.
After handling my earlier obligations, I find myself in the Lower Commons yet again. As per usual, my goal resided within the curious nature of the demonic spirits that seemed to flock to this place, however, this was a very special demon today. Demoness, perhaps, if anatomical correctness matters when speaking of supernatural creatures.
It had been the week's time that was requested, and I showed up on time as per usual. It was around midway through the night, perhaps at 2 A.M or so, far past the time where any normal people would be awake. But alas, neither I nor the person who I was waiting on should be considered 'normal' in the least. Even though I would like nothing more than to be normal, with my unhealthy obsession and 'special powers', I find I don't fit in that category. The other person's odd nature definitely warrants her placement in the same category as me. Either way, the fact that I was here meant that my request wasn't based upon just the impact of the drug she had attacked me with alone, but upon my true personal desires as well. That in itself bothered me, but I had already come all the way here and was currently waiting for the arrival of the mysterious saleswoman, so it was too late to turn back now.

Post 1, WC 301/301
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall   Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 pm

___The spirit that flew to meet him that night, dragging a rather large box held closed by static chains through the air behind her, seemed in relatively high spirits. While the winter cold slowed down business considerably, this customer would bring her enough cash in hand for at least some subs, some booze, and a frappuchino. All was well with the world. The box made thumping noises and complained of the harsh and chilling winds. "Shut up Midget Bitch. We're almost there." Confining the girl to the box had been exceedingly difficult, almost more trouble than it was worth, but with tactful negotiations... well, as tactful as this particular spirit ever got, the little lady agreed to come along, having been promised diamonds, toys, candy, and the kitchen sink.
___Travel through the air always turned out quick and pleasant, and the spirit could phase out of the reality that contained the numbing cold, using the spiritual chain to keep a good hold on the box despite the fact that it was technically in a separate plane from her. Soon, very soon, her feet rested on the same building she'd been on last week around this time. "Ey. Mighty chilly out ain't it?" she greeted the man, flashing a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall   Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
You goddamn pedo!

Rubbing the back of my neck, I gazed in each direction looking for the woman who I was supposed to meet. I had been waiting for about an hour anyway, but I was a pretty patient person none the less. I could visually picture a chess game in my head and verse myself a bit, and just in general enjoy the look of the snowfall. But, then again, I was also anxious. I wanted my.. special order, despite how utterly and morally wrong it all was. The fact that I felt somewhat excited made heart reel and ache.
Gazing at my watch, I noted she hadn't arrived yet. It had only been a few more minutes since I checked, but it felt as if more time had passed than reality seemed to say. Perhaps my watch is broken? Thinking so, I look at the clock on the building across from me. It was somewhat ironic, too, that at this time the woman I was waiting for landed on the very same building I was gazing up at. Her greeting is playfully casual, as expected. Come to think of it, wasn't this how I noticed her the first time?
"You think so? I guess I just like the winter." I say, beginning to move closer to the building while I counter-greet her. My breath emits the small puffs of chilly air as I speak, which would float up into the atmosphere and join with the clouds, or something. As I watch one in particular waft up to the sky and slowly disintegrate out of visual existence, I notice the box she seems to have at her side. I stare at it intently for a moment, my heart skipping its first beat after realizing it. I had a strong feeling I knew what the contents of that box were.

Post 2, WC 305/606
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall   Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:42 pm

___With her usual smug manner, Grunty prepared to elaborate on the deal. Unfortunately, in the process of phasing into the physical world, she lost her grip on the box and what was apparently a small girl clad in violet burst out in a storm of bats and shouting. "Oh shit! She's out..." the spirit groaned.
___"What is all THIS? You're making me miss the Powerpuff Girls marathon!" the girl seemed to shout at nobody in particular. Looking around, she finally noticed where she was. "Man, it's cold..." she commented, shivering, her somehow reddish eyes scanning the cold rooftop around her until they settled on the man before her. "Oh hey, are you the FBI? I'm so happy to see you. Arrest this woman! She promised me a new motorbike and a gold chain and a special surprise. I'm sure there's some law against scamming innocent women..."
___"Look here you fucking little mutant bitch," Grunty began with a growl, "if you don't act right for my customer here I'm going to jack you up so bad Social Services is gonna wond..."
___"SEE?!" the girl cried in a tremulous soprano so ear splitting it shut even Grunty up, "She's threatening me! Send her to jail!"
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall   Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
You goddamn pedo!

The sudden arrival of the loli girl can be likened to one's first experience with a jack-in-the-box. You know there's something inside that small crate, but you don't know what: yet you stare intently until a (creepy) creature pops out and laughs in your face. However, instead of a life, my case has a small woman yelling at an uncomfortable volume.
The 'salesperson' also seems thrown off by this, but then again, this is my first time seeing my 'product', so I make sure to give it a good look over. The small, childlike figure was already raising my internal blood temperature. I didn't get this way when I saw any little girl; it must have been her looks in combination of knowing what exactly the situation was that lead me to be so flushed.
Suddenly, I'm assaulted with the mighty finger of the child. Just as I think I'm going to hear her yell something like "you damn lolicon!", she instead mistakes me for.. the FBI? The following exchange between her and the one who was trafficking her proved to be a rather 'cute' scenario, had it taken place at any other time. Of course, the girl's vicious verbal attack was almost enough to make my ears bleed, and definitely stunned me for a brief moment. It seemed like I would have to try to settle things before they get out of hand.
Letting out a sigh, I fold my arms and try to sort things out. "No, I'm not the FBI exactly.. but it is my job to take care of you. It's snowing now, so you're cold, am I right? Plus it's late.." Wait, it really is late, isn't it? 2 A.M? What's a Powerpuff Girls marathon doing on at this hour and why am I missing it? And how would she know it was on now? Did she often stay up this late? Anyway.. "..so I'm sure you're tired, right? My house is some distance away, so we should head there now. Can you walk, or do you want me to carry you?" If this worked, I'd be able to pay the odd woman and then hurry on my way, which would definitely be nice, but things in this type of business never go so smoothly, do they?

Post 3, WC 380/986
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall   Shady Dealings Amongst the Snowfall EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:01 pm

The girl looked confused for a few moments, blinking and looking up at the cloudy sky once more. "It's that late? Oh poo, that means I've missed it. Oh well..." studying the man for a few minutes, she nodded, as though reaching some consensus within herself, then turned to the dirty spirit behind her, pointing once again in a dramatic fashion that showed the spiral of her fingerprint. "You! I'll concede to your trickery and agree to stay with this glasses guy if you bring me my puppies, Gerbils and Gearing. They should be at my estate. One's a white German Shepard, the other one's normal. Make sure you yell, 'Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer' before they see you, though. They're sort of trained to attack strangers. On second thought, you don't look too bright, so just yell,'Seig heil' and you should be ok," The little one hopped out of the box and walked over to the glassed man to take his hand and put the other one up to her mouth, looking up cutely. "So we're going to your home now, Oni-chan?"
Dynamic Intro Theme: Moskau by Rammstein