Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's My Motivation (Jyn)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

What's My Motivation (Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: What's My Motivation (Jyn)   What's My Motivation (Jyn) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:40 pm

What's My Motivation (Jyn) Kyrobanner
Another night of work passes by and I find myself at a familiar setting, as I approach the door of my apartment. I wore my large coat over my Division 12 attire, so it looked like I was basically wearing a black coat and slacks. Though my income had increased considerably from when I was semi employed, it did not necessarily make me want to find another apartment. I did not think it was needed since my current apartment fitted Lil Ghost and me well. I had no problems with the tenants or landlord, so the choice was easy not to pay more money to stay somewhere else when I probably would only spend about five percent of my conscious day there.

My hand comes to the door of my apartment and it opens up revealing the dark inside to me. With my first steps through the door, the interior lights illuminate and a soft mew comes from the side as Lil Ghost approaches having leapt down from the living room window sill. “Tv,” I murmur lightly as I make my way into the apartment after closing the door behind me. The visual monitor cuts on with a soft hum and then the sound of people talking begins to play in the background. I take off my coat as I walk into my bed room, moving to the closet where I hang it up. “Messages…” I say in a soft tone and the media device answers as the visual monitor from the living room reports, “you have no new or saved messages.” It wasn’t a surprise. I was single and had no family or friends other than my co workers in Division 12. “You have one invitation…” the visual monitor says. “Hm?” I wonder as I begin to unstrap the vest from my chest and place it into the closet. “Play invitation.” The visual screen answers by running back what sounded like a commercial advertisement. It was something about the new Realm 2.0 system and testing it for a trial run.

I wasn’t really into that type of thing and I had heard rumors of alternative living through R2.0. Up to this point, I had only been online to play chess, but perhaps I needed some type of hobby. I just worked and trained much of the time, there didn’t seem to be much point to my existence other to be used by Division 12. In an anti climatic twist, my current supervisor, McGrady, revealed the death of my parents to me. I no longer held a grudge against the yakuza for any reason since they were probably mostly ran by humans or uninvolved demons. I suppose that I worked for division 12 out of a displaced sense of justice; it was either that or I had nothing better to do. I did understand that I was in a slump and my current day schedule was training, work, work, home and sleeping then re cycle. On the weekend I visited the shooting range and played chest, but I tried not to have off days.

After changing out of my work clothes, with my shirt off and in a pair of sweat pants, I make my way back into the living room where I lean back and sit onto my couch. Deciding I could give it a try since I had the disposable income, I answer, “accept invitation.” The screen changes as a disk icon enlarges and then begins to rotate with the words “downloading Realm firm ware” beneath it. The voice of a woman speaks and informs me that my order for Realm 2.0 installation has been placed into queue and could be set up Saturday. “For now, why not create an avatar!” she ends. “What the hell is an avatar…” I wonder, figuring I already had one in the small picture that was normally in the upper right hand corner when I was playing chess. Instead a ‘person editor’ comes online in a manner that I could edit it’s appearance. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly. Deciding this might be a task, I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I open a cupboard door and take out a bag of chips and then walk back to the couch where I sit down and look back to the visual screen.

After toying around with the avatar for a while, I find the option to have it clone my image. Deciding the hell with the creature that I created, I opt for the easier choice and soon the spitting image of myself is on the screen. With that done, I look at the time. I frown slightly as I murmur, “doing that took 2 hours…?” I stand to my feet, picking up the empty chip bag with me as I walk to the kitchen to throw it away. “I’ve got to get better with computers…” I murmur as I make my way to my bed room to get some sleep before another day of work.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

What's My Motivation (Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's My Motivation (Jyn)   What's My Motivation (Jyn) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 am

Updated by Shin.
Back to top Go down

What's My Motivation (Jyn)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gothstone-
Jump to: