Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Senbunhoshi Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Senbunhoshi Training Empty
PostSubject: Senbunhoshi Training   Senbunhoshi Training EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:35 pm

"So, we get to throw whatever the hell we want at you, and you wont fight back?" Mina asked, her eyebrow quirked.

"That's right. You guys throw anything and everything you have at me. If any of you can actually hit me I'll be happy to give you one hundred bucks. Now. Let's have some fun. Take anything you want here, and throw it at me when I signal you." Adrian said.

He had to work on his shielding techniques. If he wasn't able to conjure it quickly he'd end up with a large hole in his defenses. He had to be careful when it came to hunting demons. While most of them were unable to pierce his shield as it was, it went down way too quickly and drained a decent amount of his energy to form. Adrian closed his eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling. Stepping back and away from them he brought his hands together.

"Seven bright stars in the sky I see, seven for those that watch over me. Shine forth your light and protect me." he said, before he thrust his hands out in front of him.

He felt the mana flow through him along with the light fatigue as it took it's toll. But that fatigue quickly left him as he stood there, nodding at his fellow students. They were members of the Magic Club, and he had challenged them. To them his magic was new, strange. They'd never seen anything like it. Satsu could create flames and use them to his will. Mina could conjure ice and manipulate it. But the one he was worried about was Yuna. She had a natural affinity for earth magic. He'd seen her literally begin crushing people with dirt and mud. But she never killed. She was too kind hearted for that.

He breathed slowly, nodding as they began their assault. The three of them spread around him, Satsu throwing a fire ball toward the Spiritualist that smashed against the barrier between them. Adrian kicked off the ground as Yuna slammed her palms on the ground. From just in front of her hands jagged stones shot forward. He watched them smash against his shields, before he came down. As he landed he covered his face as ice exploded upward around him, but still it didn't pierce his shield. He lept away from the ice, his body turning as Satsu slammed against his shield. But what was different was Satsu was completely on fire!

Adrian landed, in a crouch, his hand suddenly sinking into the ground as Yuna laughed. The ground around him swirled, turning into sand as it went, sucking him down slowly. As he went he covered his face as flames erupted around him, spiraling upward. They were combining their powers! This was going to be annoying. Apparently they learned well. But not well enough. He saw needles of ice coming down from within, but as they got half way to him they melted, falling around him slowly weakening the swirl of flames.

"That's enough! Let's take a break." He said, smiling as he stood there.

(522/500)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Senbunhoshi Training   Senbunhoshi Training EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:15 pm

"You want to take a break?!" Satsu laughed. "No way! You're just worried we're gonna beat you!"

"Actually I could use a rest." Yuna said.

"Yeah, we could use the time to recover." Mina said.

"Satsu let's just rest. We'll start again in a few minutes. Don't worry about cheating. When you three are ready we'll go again. Not before." Adrian said, shrugging. "But you need rest, buddy. Without rest the energy you use for your magic could kill you. It's not fun but it's the truth. You have to get used to it."

"We know that, Adrian. But what we don't understand is your magic. We can create shields too, but ours are more obvious. I call ground up and into the way of an attack. Mina creates a wall of ice, and Satsu can create a wall of flames to stop many different attacks. But yours has no form. It's like you've turned the air around you solid. Can you tell us anything?" Yuna asked.

"All I can say is that it's a trick my grandmother taught me." Adrian responded, shrugging.

"You're being a dick, you know that? We're trying to find out what you can teach us, and you're refusing to tell us anything at all!" Mina said, glaring at the dark haired spiritualist.

Mina had long blond hair that came down to around her thighs. Her blue eyes glowed as she looked back and forth between the other three members of the club, trying to figure everything out. When it came to her powers and Satsu's neither could beat the other. They virtually canceled one another out. But when it came to either of them combining power with the Earth magic that Yuna had they were both perfectly matched.

"My grandmother taught me there were things in this world we'll never understand. That the elements that make up the world can be invoked to protect or harm. It's just weird. If you break it down there are elements that make up the world AND human beings. But then that would be more of a spiritual side to it than an actual practical use for the magic. But you guys are getting much better. I remember when a single spell was hard for you guys." Adrian said, grinning.

"If you're not careful we'll start beating you. Rumor has it you only know that spell." Satsu said, grinning.

"I hate to inform you. But I know more spells than just the Seven Star Shield. Sorry."

"And how many do you really know?" Mina asked, grinning.

"I know the Seven Star Shield and then I know one other spell." Adrian said, nodding.

"HA! He knows two magic spells and he thinks WE'RE weak!" Satsu laughed.

"I don't think you're weak. I'm only having you do this because I want to make myself stronger. If anything I believe that I and I alone am weak." Adrian responded.

"Well when we get this done we'll have to work on you getting more spells." Yuna saiid.

(504/500)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Senbunhoshi Training   Senbunhoshi Training EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:33 am

Sitting there, Yuna's short dark blue hair hung down around her face. She smiled, her green eyes watching her friends as she listened to them argue. Sitting there, with her fingers laced together while she rested her chin on them, she couldn't imagine anything more perfect. The people she loved, and working together at that.

"You say it's spiritual. Does that mean you're using some kind of angel magic?" Satsu asked, as he stood there.

"Actually, if you had to equate it to something it would probably be best to call it angelic magic. It revolves around the holy aspect of everything in the world. The spark of the divine in all of us. Be them our ancestors, gods, or what have you. It draws upon that portion of your spirit and through mana it is amplified enough to do as needed. In the case of the seven star shield it protects me." Adrian explained. "But whatever the name for that type of magic is I don't know it. My grandmother was dead before she could tell me."

"So your grandmother taught you to do these crazy techniques but you don't know what they're called?" Mina asked.

"Dumbass. You don't pay attention do you?" Yuna said more than asked.

The three of them turned to her. But only Adrian appeared to know what she was going to say. But that was the obvious part. Adrian's words moments before were the key. Thanks to them the two clueless spell casters could have put two and two together.

"He said he only knows two spells. Which means he's either known that one from when his grandmother was alive, or he's known them both. It's not like she could teach from the afterlife. Then again with the spirits in the world it's not impossible. So was she alive or dead when she taught you?" Yuna asked.

"She died when I turned sixteen. I didn't learn this spell until recently. And my second spell is something I didn't learn until after I knew the Seven Star Shield. It's a powerful spell that allows me to see through illusions. It's something I hope will serve me greatly." Adrian responded, nodding.

"So your grandmother's spirit taught you?" Mina asked.

"No. I found the spell written in a gift from her. It allowed me to draw forth the strength of spell that I needed to win. It gave me massive support. And has served me well since I obtained it. Soon enough, though, I will begin drawing upon other powers and I will obliterate my enemies... I will bring peace to this world, one way or another." Adrian said.

"Jeez. You sound like some emo jackass from an anime. Seriously man you've been watching too much TV." Satsu said, grinning.

"I can't help it. I like fantasy better than reality." Adrian said, grinning.

The four of them broke into laughter. Uncontrolable, true, and wanted laughter. The world after the destruction caused in East City seemed a much darker place. And once they found the laughter they needed the world seemed to brighten just a little.

(518/500)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Senbunhoshi Training   Senbunhoshi Training EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:34 pm

"Well. That's enough rest, for me. What about you guys? Are you ready to try and beat my shield again?" Adrian asked as he stood, his eyes glancing them all over.

"I'm up for it." Satsu said as he took a few paces to distance himself from Adrian.

Mina and Yuna nodded together as they rose and followed Satsu's example. They all stood an even distance away from Adrian, all of them waiting for his signal. Adrian closed his eyes slowly as he extended his arms out in front of him. He willed the walls into place. He breathed deep and slow as he mentaly formed the shield around him. He felt the center of power slowly swirling with the mana he needed for the spell.

"Seven bright stars in the sky I see. Seven for those that watch over me. Shine forth your light, protect me." he chanted.

He felt the drain once more before he felt the living wall explode into life around him. He opened his eyes and nodded, grinning as he nodded. And once more they were off, the three of them circling him as he turned, slowly. He kept an eye on Yuna. Satsu was predictable, he'd make a full out offensive attack. But Mina was different. She'd probably be using her spells to help him try and break through the shield adrian had thrown up.

That was when it happened. He felt the ice slam against his shield from one side, while from the other Satsu, engulfed in flames, threw himself, as hard as he could, against it. Adrian shifted, working away from them, toward Yuna. He grinned seeing Yuna put her hands on the ground before he kicked off the ground, his body flying over the swirling sand as Yuna rolled away.

"Don't let him get away!" Yuna shouted, her body shifting.

Adrian hit the ground in a roll, his body coming up to his feet before he extended a hand toward Satsu and Mina, as if to reinforce the defense wall. Mina extended her own hands, ice shards lancing toward her target, but like before they just shattered against the shield Adrian produced. Satsu growled low and chanted a spell. Adrian watched as six flames erupted into existance behind Satsu. They followed the dark haired male's hand as they all rose. Adrian's nerves kicked in when he felt the ground under him rise, he'd forgotten completely about Yuna. He didn't pay much attention though. Instead he watched Satsu's attack come right at him. All six of the Scimitars slammed into his shield, each tearing right through it, passing by the stunned spiritualist.

"Enough!" Adrian shouted, shaking lightly.

They all stepped back away from him, letting the spiritualist fall to his hands and knees as he panted lightly. He clutched tightly at his chest as he breathed, his body shaking. He wasn't sure if he was having a panic attack or if that's what Satsu's spell did. Killed you by natural means. That would be an effective spell.

(505/500)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Senbunhoshi Training   Senbunhoshi Training EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:06 am

got adrian? xD
it's like "got milk" only w/adrian!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senbunhoshi Training   Senbunhoshi Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Senbunhoshi Training
Page 1 of 1