Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devilry (DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Adrian Darren Farenheights shifted his weight as his bike sped down the street, and around a corner. His body was clad in brown work boots, black jeans, a long white and gray coat, and black body armor under it. He slowed the sports bike down the cry of the engine turning down into a slow steady rumble as he came to a stop at the red light. As it turned green he passed through and pulled into a parking lot. His boot kicked the kickstand into place as the setting sun stained the sky vermilion. He ran a hand through his dark hair lightly as he checked his watch.

"Let's see. They should be opening soon. Good. I can get a drink." he muttered as he walked toward the club he'd just parked beside.

He took a cigar from his pocket and lit it. Putting his zippo in his pocket he sat on the seat of his bike, waiting for the club to open so he could have some fun.

(170/170)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Hearing the voice Adrian, quirked an eyebrow, turning lightly to look at the succubus. His eyebrow fell quickly as he sat there, side saddle, on his bike. He exhaled the smoke from his cigar and tapped a bit of the ash off before sticking it back in his mouth. He shifted it to the corner of his mouth as he stared at the woman in front of him. He sighed lightly and shook his head before he nodded at the building across the street.

"That's the club I'm going to. But you'll have to look around if you're wanting another one." he said, cigar still in his mouth.

Glancing at his watch again he stood and made his way across the street. He put money in the bouncer's hand as they shook and he went inside. He made his way to the bar and sat down. As the bar tender came over he ordered a Sex on the Beach before he turned to the club. Taking in the design of the place he mentally began going over scenarios.

(178/348)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:48 pm

"What the hell? Are you even old enough to be in here? Whatever, I'm not gonna pry... It's not my problem... It's called a Sex on the Beach. It's a very good drink. But that's just me. So what do you drink?" he asked, looking at her.

It was true it was a surprise when she sat beside him. She didn't look like she was old enough to be in a place like this. But as he said, it wasn't his problem, so he wasn't going to deal with it. Adrian was getting ready to make his move. He had to be seen in public for this plan to work. If it worked properly he'd be under the radar before anyone knew what was happening. Satsu would see to that. He mentally cursed himself for not having done this before. It owuld have been more effective then but now he had no choice at all.

(155/503)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:31 am

Adrian watched her as she ordered her drink and looked back to his own as he stared into it. His hand swirled the drink as he waited to even taste it. He listened to the girl go on about how much she enjoyed the name, but it didn't really matter. He had other things on his mind. But those would have to wait. He had to be in public for another three hours. And when he returned home, he would be a free man. Not even Natsuki's demon would be able to find him.

He sighed as he found himself thinking about her and shrugged it off. He quickly lifted the drink to his lips and chugged the glass down. Putting the glass down he raised a finger to the bar tender, who mixed another and gave it to him after taking Adrian's money. In a bar he couldn't help but think of Trinity. He knew she was seeing someone else but he couldn't help but want to step in for himself. No, that was the booze talking. He wasn't that kind of person.

"So tell me, what is it you're looking for in a place like this?" he asked the succubus next to him, glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

(214/717)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:25 pm

"Bartender! Bring me a bottle of Bacardi and two glasses!" Adrian called. "If you want to drink with the big dogs, girl, then you need something stronger.

Adrian grinned as the bottle was set down along with a pair of whiskey glasses. He watched the girl as he grinned. Pouring the rum into the glasses he filled them nearly to the rim. Lifting his glass he smiled, drinking it down quickly just as he'd done with his first Sex on the Beach. But this one when he set it down he shifted in his seat to watche the succubus. It was her turn. Straight rum wasn't the best tasting drink, so he was somewhat eager to see how he would react.

(121/838)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:42 am

"Is this your first time drinking? Because you can't be used to it, getting THAT drunk off one glass. Don't be stupid little girl, go home. You don't need this kind of trouble. You should really move along." he said, pouring another glass for himself. He downed the glass and tossed a few bills at the bar tender before he stood and walked away.

He was only slightly drunk at this point, his body stumbling a bit on steps leading into the building. He fell to one knee on the side walk, clutching at his chest. He knelt there, one hand on the ground, his other hand on his chest as he breathed slowly. He got to his feet, his knees shaking as he rose. He walked to his bike and sat on it for a moment, still clutching at his chest.

(142/980)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:58 pm

"I'm fine. My chest just hurts. I need time for it to go away. What do you want?" he asked, frowning at her.

The pain was getting stronger as he sat there, looking at the succubus. But Adrian had known this pain before. It was going to get a whole hell of a lot worse before it got any better. It was an unfortunate problem he'd had for a while that flared up every now and then. Probably a side effect from the possession he'd gone through as a child. Sierra had told him everything and he'd gone seeking answers. But in the woods there had been nothing, no demons, no wolves, nothing to answer his demands for answers. And he had found himself all alone once more. At that point he had decided to begin searching for answers in the city. But try as he might he couldn't find any information on his sister's death. Someone had covered it up. Quite well.

(163/1,143)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:07 pm

___"Oy..." A woman strolled down the streets of the lower commons, near the Club District, nonchalantly breathing out fumes. Clutched in a rather unsophisticated manner between her dirty fingers was her beloved skunk, a joint of weed she smoked in the flashing lights of the street. The woman's skin was dirty, if not dark, and her hair hung long and straight, though decidedly ragged down the side of her head beneath a grimy green baseball cap. Her short, thin figure was clad in an aged jacket with fake fur trim, a similar color and texture to the cap she wore on her head and the black, straight shorts whose wide legs hung lazily about her knees. Her metal soled zori clacked insistently against the ground as she made her way down the street.
___Her greenish yellow eyes hinted that her soul perhaps matched the state of her attire as they glowed dully towards the sky, the gears in her primitive mind turning. Things had gotten so boring lately, and she lacked motivation. She had a mental to do list that was rapidly fading... business was slow... maybe a drink would improve her outlook.
___Suddenly, she rounded a corner and saw someone familiar in the street having a conversation. "Eh?" Blinking twice, she stood and thought for several moments.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:27 am

"You don't have to concern yourself with someone like me. It's actually better if you just walk away." he said, his eyes closing for a moment.

Another spike of pain shot through him before he let it go, relaxing before he nodded at the succubus. He didn't want her worrying or anyone else for that matter. This might throw a monkey wrench into his plans but he wasn't about to let it stop him.

(74/1,217)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:07 pm

___There was another with her team member, it appeared... this she knew from the close proximity and sustained speech that Adrian maintained with this "other". Snorting a bit of the flavored smoke from her nose and tossing away the spent joint, she began to walk forward at a quick pace, oozing with a feline sort of grace across the street to the scene where the two talked. "Yo, Adrian..." she grunted amiably. "How've ye been since that accident, eh? And who's yer friend?" Though the speech was addressed to the man, her hazy gaze never left the stranger, though she stared only out of an inability to be polite and a dim curiosity than any particular malicious intentions. Her tone held no hostility other than that which it inherited from the general aura of hostility the spirit always carried with her. "Anybody I've forgotten?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Adrian looked up at the familiar voice and glanced over his shoulder as Grunty approached. He smiled and shook his head, as he nodded at the succubus.

"She's just a young woman I met just now. I don't think I caught her name but I wasn't concerned with it. Who knows you might want her to join your gang, Grunty. Might be fun." he said, grinning as he sat there.

He put on his best poker face, hiding the pain he was in behind a smile. He wasn't about to worry others about what was happening to him.

(98/1,315)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:06 pm

___The spirit's judgmental gaze immediately left the succubus when she was at a loss for words, taking such lack of assertiveness in introducing herself as a signal that she wasn't really a threat. Her right eye visibly twitched at the mention of her joining up with Propaganda. "Mmm..." she grumbled almost dismissively, pulling a red starred bottle from the inside of her coat and inverting it over her mouth. "...we do dangerous stuff, Adrian, you know this, eh? And I don't have any more clients at the moment that want slave chicks. It's weird, only one guy wanted any this season and he insisted on a child one. Must be the cold weather, sales should pick back up in Spring. Ah, speaking of gang stuff, I got some seeds I wanted to plant out in the woods... very profitable seeds if you know what I mean, but the trip's gonna be dangerous... you know... the woods and all. I don't think anything bad would happen if you and maybe one other person could accompany me out there. You ain't busy is you?" To all appearances she'd forgotten about the girl, but inwardly she was curious if there was going to be any sort of reaction to the way the spirit had dismissed the succubus as merchandise in her own presence as though she was discussing the suitability of a piece of furniture for the flea market.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 pm

"It's an unfortunate coincidence that I have things I have to do. I'm sure any of the others could take you out there. I have to do a few things. But maybe, just maybe, I'll see you in the woods sometime." he said, smiling at his friend.

He couldn't tell her he awas planning to die, let alone that he would be hiding out in the Western Woods. He didn't intend to see her there or anywhere else. N ot until he was a full fledged demon hunter. Then, and only then, would he return to the city.

(98/1,413)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:34 pm

___"Eh?" It was unusual for the man to turn her down for anything at all. The expression on her face made it obvious that she wasn't expecting a "maybe later". She recovered quick, however. Must be this new chick... the spirit concluded quickly, noticing that the besaid chick seemed to be at least trying to defend her worth in one way or another. Only briefly, there was some sort of an expression on the part of the girl... was that anger, or perhaps annoyance? It'd have to be amplified so it'd be more visible... the gangster wasn't all that sensitive to other's emotions and had a hard time sizing up people who didn't let their emotions run wild and free as she did. Eye contact was made and maintained with the girl, though Grunty continued to talk about her in third person... perhaps condescending, perhaps as a dare. "Eh... yea... I take a second look, Adrian. How much are ye paying for her? I know if she was mine and the market wasn't so bad right now I wouldn't let her go out cheap, but the market IS quite bad... not more than ten... maybe fifteen bucks a night unless it was a bundled deal." Holding one nostril, she took a quick snort as if trying to clear her nose. "Living merchandise isn't really my thing anyways. Not addictive enough. What business ya got out in the woods anyways?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:53 am

"I meant that you should get her to join your gang. Because there's an opening. I'm leaving your little band of merry men." he said, frowning at her. "And I wont be coming back to it. So sign her up, move on with your life, and out of mine."

He started his bike up the engine revving twice before he takes off, leaving the two women there as he went. He hated that he had to leave his best friends behind. But if he was going to stop the threat on the world of the living. He was going to do everything he could to stop the forces of Jigoku. He would not let the Oni have this world!

(119/1,434) -exit RP-
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Updated Adrian
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 pm

___For several moments, The woman still didn't remove her gaze from the succubus. With her previous assumptions, it wasn't that big of a surprise when the man stormed off. She did find it odd that he could tell her what to do, but people change. Odd that he'd go from smiling to frowning, apparently over this woman.
___Speaking of which, the besaid "other" still stood before her, insistently... well, either she wasn't that angry or she was still holding back. With a sigh, the woman took another swig from her Heineken and looked almost bored. "Eh... first you say ye ain't a cheap piece of mer... thing... then you say you ain't random. You ain't said or done nothin to prove you ain't either. I tell you what, Chick, you make one of my good men run away. You intend to make it up to me, yea?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:26 pm

___"Well, it looks like if you two were going out together you'd be able to has a bit more influence over..." Once again, Grunty's eyebrow furrowed in complete confusion. "Uhh... wait... you mean you and him aren't an item? Or at least in a client-customer relationship? Eh?" Looking down the road, she scratched her head. If she'd known that was the case she probably would've just messed up his engine or something so she could ask him a few more questions. "I wonder what crawled up his ass then... if it wasn't you... " Not one accustomed to thinking, she seemed to not be getting anywhere in particular with her monologue. "I guess that means it ain't yer fault then. Ho hum..." Another quick drink and she turned away from the road, it held no answers. Sorry wasn't in her vocabulary on a literal level... "Hey, uhh... Chick," there was a bit of embarrassment at having been wrong in the spirit's voice. "Yea, so I guess since it wasn't you who made him run away I shouldn't have blamed ya. Uhhh, this is all I got." Holding out a small packet of lovemusk as an apology, she waved it towards the woman insistently for her to take it. "Ordinarily I charge a tidy bit for this... stuff's quite hard to come by. It's an icebreaker. If you ever come across some guy who doesn't want ya it'll change his mind. C'mon... gift from yer ol' pal Grunty."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 am

___"Ah, naw, it's fine. Pressure tends to get to people... I don't recall him ever joining for real anyways." Making a quick inventory check, she ensured that she still had the proper number of baggies left for the night. Freebies were truly rare from her pocket. "I tend to run into him at odd times anyways. Maybe we'll cross roads again, eh? I guess I'll see you around though, Chick. Was nice meetin' ye." Turning shortly, the spirit begins walking off into the night from which she'd so unexpectedly appeared.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Devilry (DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilry (DKC)   Devilry (DKC) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down