Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Death Empty
PostSubject: Death   Death EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:02 am

Adrian stood on the roof of a building across the street from his apartment building. From there he could see the plan put into motion. The corpse he'd taken from one of his vigilante scenes in East City, was in his bed at the moment, dressed in the clothes he usually wore to bed. It had been the right height, with only a few minor differences between the two of them bodilly. But when it came to this plan nothing would be found but the charred remains of Adrian Darren Farenheights. He'd moved a few of his things already to the ruins in the Western Woods. Sierra had agreed to let him stay there while he perfected his demon hunter skills.

Standing there he watched as his bedroom window suddenly exploded, flames spraying out into the open air. Satsu had done his job perfectly. Reaching out he patted his friend's shoulder and nodded. The two of them watched the room burn. As far as anyone had known he wasn't home but once the skeleton was found they'd think he really was dead. With the intensity of the flames it might look as if he'd been murdered or that the fire had started in his bedroom. He had even left the only picture of his family in the apartment. When people knew that damage was coming they removed personal effects. And while he had, nobody would know what was missing or what was there and just turned to ashes.

The two of them watched the apartment until the authorities arrived before they moved down the fire escape of the building they were on and dropped into the street. Adrian got on his sports bike, nodding at Satsu.

"I leave the rest to you my friend. I'll send word when it's time." he said, before starting the bike.

"Take care pal. I'll see you when it's time." Satsu said, grinning.

The paranormal researcher disappeared around the corner, and into the night, heading toward the western woods. He knew the way by heart now. This was the beginning of his new life.

(349/349)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:42 am

Updated