Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Night Out (Dwem)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Another day, another dollar; isn't that how life works? Like every other week before this one, Ric had scheduled a local band to come play live for the night. The man insisted on keeping variety in the entertainment we offered week to week, that is why one night is always dedicated to karaoke, one to house or jukebox music, one to poetry readings, and one to live bands. Tonight's band was made up of guys from the university so we were expecting a large number of students to come out and support their classmates. Now, since teenagers and college students are usually the bane of the service industry, especially those of us that depend on tips to supplement what we miss out on in the hourly wage, some of our wait staff had called in which left us short staffed. This would mean that my normal position as the main bartender and Ric's as the backup would be reversed to allow me to work a double section of the floor tables to pick up the slack. I generally didn't mind waiting on the younger crowd... well younger to everyone else since they were pretty much my age. The other employees thought this was mainly because my hourly wage was now more than theirs thanks to the promotion to assistant manager. I still worked for tips but my bills wouldn't go unpaid if I had a slow week.

This band of university guys was a bit different than the ones we usually have come in and play. They asked for permission to decorate the bar interior to compliment their musical style. Ric didn't foresee a problem with that so some of the band members showed up just after 4 this afternoon and went about hanging brightly colored decorations and lots of mirror surfaced things for their laser lights to bounce off of to create the light show effect they like to give off during their sets. When they began to decorate I was slightly worried about how it would turn out but obviously these guys have done it enough times to get it down to a science. In the end the room looked great and I was sure it would look even better once the show started... which would be in just a few minutes. Currently the bar was packed. My two sections only had a couple tables still empty, the same was true for most of the other servers working this shift with me. The band was taking care of the last minute mic checks and tuning duties so they would probably begin playing in less than a half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:03 am

Dwem was working in his office of a room when he saw Megumi making her way across the window right directly in front of his desk window. Dwem could not help but watch her make her way across the window seal and towards the Balcony, which had stairs. Shaking his head Dwem had always wondered about her as she always walked from her house along the northern edge of the east City. Laughing ever slightly as he simply loved the girl.

Getting up and opening the window she hopped inside as she grabbed onto him. She was all in a cheerful mood.

“You’re coming with me as I want a Birthday [arty on the town. You have no choice and no giving me expensive gift to wiggle out of it al’right now. “

Kent and Denther were just coming up the stairs as they realized she came up the side of the house and through the window. Shaking their heads laughed at how she pulled Dwem around with such ease. Little Sister as Dwem once asked her to have her family relocate into the guest or servant quarters since they were both empty now a days. Looking her over wondered what they had in mind. As better yet what she had in her little trouble making mind.

Before Dwem could say a thing as she seemed to become quite cheerful as she saw she was getting her way as Dwem put his things away.

“We are going to Rick's Place. There is a great band playing and all our friends will be there. Your buying as I can’t afford it on my pay and you’re my date so no picking up hot chickies for you young man. “

Dwem was pulled along as he was dressed in some slightly lax Suite sort of outfit she purchased even as he made her promise for her not to do so. It was for him for his last birthday. Laughing to himself as he dressed and was ready in no time at all. Gelding was at the front waiting for him as he figured that she would call him to the house even before she came to Dwems window to pull him along. Dwem opened the door to let his friends in but he was pushed inside and they were all piling into the Sedan as they can took out down the driveway and out onto the street.

Dwem double checked he had money and plenty of plastic along with him. Even grabbing his extra just in case of emergency card from his parents. Placing his gun in the holster on his waist did not leave anything to chance at a place like this. As she explained, it was a University band playing in her side of town. Dwem was not given a choice about any of this but he had to love how she bent him around to have her way of getting him to pay for the works. Laughing as she kissed his check.

“Thanks for the birthday gift my best of friend. “

The car pulled up to the building called Rick's Place as Dwem and his friends made their way to the door to enter. Dwem was not sure whether it was a stricter club or an open bar. Taking out a little money Dwem was prepared to speak with his parent’s money to make sure his dear friend had the birthday she disserved.

575 / Post 1

Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:37 am

People were still trickling in through the double doors to fill the remaining tables while the band was taking their places on the stage. My time was taken up by making my way through my two sections of tables to get everyone a drink to start the show with. I was now down to only one open table, which was probably still open because it was meant for a larger party than most of the patrons were divided into. It would very comfortably seat 4 or 6 people and could accommodate up to 10 if they didn't mind getting a little close to one another.

Covering the door tonight was Jaques, the rotund kitchen worker who sometimes doubled as a bouncer. Since the band was a fairly unknown talent, at least to our regular crowd, Ric chose not to risk a lighter crowd by charging a cover fee. Instead he instituted a two drink minimum for each customer. Many of the patrons in my sections had already met that quota and showed no signs of stopping so I was pretty optimistic about tonight's bottom line.

With us being a public club there was no need for memberships or waiting in lines outside on the sidewalk. The only reason for Jaques to even be camped out at the doorway was to count heads as they came in to make sure we weren't over fire marshal capacity and to have a ballpark number of bodies inside should anything go wrong and cause an evacuation. The last time I checked with the fair haired man watching the door we were well under capacity and could easily accommodate another fifty or so bodies before worrying about it.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:53 am

Dwem made his way along the sidewalk after leaving the car. Then again, it might have been considered getting dragged into the place. It seemed a fare enough looking place as he was checking the place out Megumi was happy enough with the fact that I was near at hand to pay for the drinks. It wasn’t like she was mooch of anything as she knew I was and as always I shared the Mooched off wealth of my parents as well as from my two side jobs of writing and as a Student at the University.

As soon as Dwem walked in with Megumi, the party was on for his sweet friend. As other two there opportunity to nudge their way towards a table and reserve it for themselves and Dwem. Kent and Denther seemed to have had things in order but Dwem made their way and sat with them. After all Dwem taking out his plastic and ordering a few rounds to be brought. Understanding a two drink minimum from the bar to stay in here.

Dwem not being a big drinker simply purchased the rounds and Megumi here made sure they were slowly drained until empty for him. Dwem made his way up to the band as he shook their hands, as he knew a few of them from his advanced freshmen classes at the University. After saying hello went back to his table and hung out sipping on a bottle of Rice beer from a local microbrewery of sorts.

Dwem in a quiet sort of way was already getting around in the University popularity circle but he was sure as hell going to remain on the good side of a clean reputation as so to speak. As soon, enough a growing group was gathering around Dwems table wishing Megumi a Happy birthday and get a beer Dwem had filling the table. Listening to the band Dwem even sent a little encouragement to their selection for the birthday girl. As they sent for a friend to buy a party hat with birthday girl and a cake which arrived with candles and all.

Dwem was given a huge hug and a kiss for his efforts. More than he ever expected but he was not going to complain about that one way or another what so ever. Dwem had every intention of making this a most wonderful birthday for his friend of friends.

Post 2 - 404 / TWC 979
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:35 pm

While making sure all of my other tables were set for a little while, I notice a larger party take over the bigger table and settle in. Since I could see that they already had a number of beers to get the night started, I decided not to make my way over there until the other customers were taken care of. Once that was done I made my way to the large table and greeted the young man who appeared to be in charge, well the one who appeared to be footing the night's bill at least, with a bright smile as I introduced myself. "Hello, my name is Trinity, welcome to Ric's Place. I will be your server this evening." Noticing the birthday celebration accessories I add an offer onto the end of my introduction. "Don't hesitate to flag me down if you guys need anything, we're pretty busy tonight and understaffed but I promise to take care of you the best I can. Would you like me to get you a serving knife for that cake and some plates? We even have some ice cream in the kitchen if you guys would like some to top it off." While waiting for the response from the man in charge, I tuck an errant strand of deep red hair behind my ear and cast an emerald glance to the band playing on stage.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Dwem was about to be a tight wad of a cheap scape but Megumi pulled out the ever bending puppy dog eyes from hell. Feeling his mind weaken to her desire pull out his wallet as it was obvious he was playing with his friend. Smiling at her as Dwem was a weakling of a sap. Giving a simple playful wink as he cracked a huge smile as she saw he was kidding as she playfully hit him.

“ Why not my parents are paying for it after all and I take good care of my friends. In addition, my rough draft for my book should be done soon. What the hell. What ya say we get the works and kind of look into get a few founds all around. So you are the boss Lady party planner. “

Picking up his voice for his friend in the band to hear him.

“ I know the band they will need all the help they can get. Ya the sucky band up there. “

Waving at the band as they gave a playful finger in Dwem’s direction.

“ I was kidding about the band sucking. Ya, you are the expert here. Cost is not a concern as after all. I do not spend much any other time of the year except for the University. So let us go for it. A birthday is once a year and we are all forking over the cash to cover the tab. Well at least my parents are. So will that be Visa, Master or cold cash young Lady. “

Taking a moment put down $800.00 to start things off nice and proper like al'righty then. Clearly the Mooch inside was saying splurge away my friends and stay thirsty my friends. Placing an additional Credit card just in case there would be any further need without slowing the rhythm of the party in the near future..

Post 3 - 321 / 1,300
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:30 am

Standing there patiently listening to the young man's response, I begin to pick up on the basic dynamics of the group. Obviously he was the bank roll and had quite a thing for the female, enough of a thing to shell out... seriously? Did he just pull out $800 to 'start things off'? Now why the hell couldn't I find a date like that? Don't get me wrong, Ingel is great company and when we go out he does spoil me to a certain extent, but this dude has 'Sugar Daddy' written all over him. I am seriously in the wrong line of work if that chickie can somehow dupe this poor sap into blowing that much cash in one night, that's three months worth of my portion of the rent.

Forcing myself to return to reality and work for a living, I answer the man with a smile and a nod. "I'm sure this will be more than enough for you and your friends to have a good time on, sir. I'll be right back with the plates and ice cream and then I'll get you guys another round."

If nothing else was said to hold my attention, I would head off for the kitchen to gather the plates and silverware while telling the cook staff to scoop me out a trayful of ice cream bowls. Even with having two full sections to handle tonight, I was going to be sure to pay special attention to that particular table. Customers willing to spend that kind of money only come around once in a blue moon so I was going to do my best to impress them enough to return someday. Once I gathered the tray of dishes and silverware, and begged one of the cooks to carry the ice cream tray out for me, I would return to the table and get them all set up for their celebration.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:48 am

Dwem looked at his friends, as he had to laugh as they were waiting patiently as he considered the band. Listening to them Dwem was being teased by his friends especially Megumi. Not taking them to serious Dwem smiled at her and joked around.

“Ya just think when my birthday comes around. I would hope my friends do the say for me. “

Her eyes got huge as she saw how much he just spent as Dwem gave her a wink to show he was playing around. Giving Dwem a seriously stern face for picking on her like that. Rapping his arms around her and giving her a huge hug as she playfully pushed away as if she was seriously mad at him eventually laughing as she returned his hug/ Dwem assured he was joking.

“You know I don’t expect that. Besides, you are my best friends and I do not know what I would do with myself half the time if it were not for you all. “

Giving a kiss on the forehead Dwem saw she was starting to cry but rubbed the tear away from her face with a clothe he had in his pocket.

Dwem and his friends were talking about School and some of the classes at the University when Trinity came back to their table. Noticing her Dwem offered a warm smile towards her approach.

“Hey there Trinity. Please forgive us on our rudeness. I did not introduce ourselves. I am Dwem and these are Kent and Denther as the birthday girl my mistress as you can tell. I am Johnythn MacFarlane Herikawaz or as most friends call me Dwem. Since I guess this will be our new hang out I hope we will become friends. “

Getting punched in the arm Dwem playfully winced as he and the other two guys laughed at her.

“Al’right don’t beat up your friend. I was just kidding about that Mistress part. As she is my best of friend Megumi. I met them a long time back when I was going to prep classes for the University and got talked into traveling a few years as she said find myself. Instead, I found the coolest friends money could never buy like most rich preppy kids do. I owe them more than I can ever repay them. Friends to the end I figure. “

Megumi glared at Dwem as teased him about not having decided on his Major yet as snapped him sternly as a trusted friend.

“You have your family to live off of as you need to pick your Major and hope that hobby of writing those books pays off. Perhaps get an internship as I will have to pretty soon to keep my scholarship at the University and no, you are not having your mother and father pay for us no matter how rich they are. “

Winking at Megumi.

“I am looking into it now so don’t fuss over me. As yes, I do, as my Mother is owner of a Defense Firm Herikawaz Industries as Herikawaz Research and development to most people who know it well enough. As my Father is part owner of Wraith Publishing House. Your too late on that one as its already taken care of as father is very happy you keep me out of trouble so you just stuck with a full grant to school weather you like it or not. “

Considering Trinity with a smile as Megumi smiled as well. They all seemed a very diverse group.

“What about you? Going to School I would guess. “

Post 4 - 601 / 1,901

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Upon my return to the large table where the birthday celebration was happening, I listened to the group, mainly the money man, with a smile as I set the stack of plates beside the cake along with the serving knife and passed out silverware to each person at the table. Handing off the now empty tray to the kitchen helper I take the one loaded down with bowls of ice cream and begin passing those around as well. Midway through this task the main guy, Dwem as he introduced himself, asks me a question to which I respond with a shake of my head.

"It's nice to meet all of you. I do hope you will come back and spend some time here. Unfortunately I don't have my parents to live off of so I can go to school. I have to be out here working for a living, but I love working here so it isn't all that bad. Besides, I was happy to get out of school, I don't think I would even want to go back now that I've been free for a while." When all the ice cream was passed out, I slip the tray under my arm and look over the table once more. "Is there anything else you guys need? Will that be enough servings or should I bring some more out just in case?"
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Dwem seemed to consider her as Trinity said she was not going to school.

“No, way. You are kidding right. Say it aint so. Man that would have to suck to be unable to go places and have some fun. Ya, I know your happy hear but you have to wonder if you would regret it later on in your life. I have to do something about that. I know my parents will addopt ya and ya live as hi as me. Your way smarter than half of them in there by far. Trust me. “

Taking a considerate glance Dwem smiled as he playfully winked at her.

“Tell your boss you’re selling a prospective client on leasing the place for a social function. Take a seat and we want to get to know you and this place a bit more. “

Tossing another $300.00 down on the table as he took out his letter to show he was on his way to a contract to publish a book for Wraith Publishing House.

“Let the drinks flow around a bit more. I just got me a book deal to write about the Freedom of the press. Modern day meaning in a Monopolized Industry. It should get some attention for sure. “

Smiling Dwem pulled out his planner as he considered the place as he watched her reaction for a bit.

230 / 2,131
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 pm

"Thanks for the offer, but I don't have a real good track record with parents. I'd prefer not to bring any more of them into my life."

At the offer to spend a moment sitting with them I cast a glance around the two sections full of customers that I was in charge of tonight. "Let me get everyone else topped off and grab another round for you guys then I will come back and spend my break sitting with you. Enjoy your cake and ice cream in the meantime."

It would take me a few minutes to see to my other customers and load up another tray of drinks for the party table. While behind the bar doing this I let Ric know that I will be taking my first fifteen to sit and talk with them a while. He doesn't seem to mind this at all, especially not once he takes the money into consideration.

After clearing it with Ric, I return to the table and unload the tray of fresh drinks before pulling up an available seat. "So, what made you want to become a writer?"
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Dwem looked up at her in a perplexities sort of way as if translating what she just said.

“Ow, you would love my parents. Trust me mom and dad are simply going to adore you sis. “

Watching her move along with her job Dwem considered Trinity in obviously considerately mild curiosity. A few guys came over as Dwem slipped them a little money as they returned to their table to order drinks for their friends.

Looking up every so often from joking around with his friends Megumi, Denther and Kent. Megumi who was taken away by a fairly large group of locks from the football team who were giving her all the attention a guy who bought them a few rounds would and then some.

Watching this as Dwem figured she was in heaven in the middle of all that attention and so forth as that was how he figured she was at times. Though mind ya not all of the time but on a rare occasion of sorts.

Dwem noticed Trinity return to her table and smiled slight as he rushed to pull her seat out for her and motion for another waiter to bring her a drink before sitting down himself. Hearing her question Dwem seemed to have heard it several times before. Giving her a playful wink as he thought out her question of why he became a writer of all things. He had thought over that many of time after a fan had asked him that.

“Here I pictured you as Original. Haven’t you heard the press ask that same question a million times of writers? What are planning to be a Press or TV reporter are ya. “

Giving a huge Cheesy smile as he considered the question.

“ I guess it was the lesser of the two evils of the family business I guess. Write and use my father’s name to get into the door or design and build huge arse weapons for the big brothers government. I like it as it presents a challenge at times as especially the way things are currently. So many questions out there people are simply just too afraid to ask. You know Sis. “

Winking wondered about Trinity.

“ So Trin, why ya settle for being a bar keep. Would figure you for something more complex than waiting tables. Seen plenty of them as happy enough go lucky. I do not see it in you. Short term yes. But far from long term, I would say. “

421 / 2,552
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:50 pm

"Thanks for the offer, but really, I'm not interested in going back to school, or having new parents And I regret to inform you that I already have a brother, and he is all the family I can stand. But I will be happy to be your friend, as well as your server for tonight."

Listening to his explanation of why he wants to become a writer, I nod my head to communicate that I understand his reasons. My question was pretty lame but what else are you supposed to ask a writer you just met? I had no idea, he was the first I had ever known. Moving on, he turned the employment question back to me.

"Actually, I'm only waitressing tonight because we are severely understaffed and can't handle the live band crowd. Most nights I work behind the bar with Ric. My official title here is assistant manager."
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Well that was a difference altogether as Dwem considered her for a bit of a moment. Laughing to himself as Dwem pondered her as he was figuring what Trin would be best at.

“Well at least you do have goals that include greater expectations of yourself. Cannot abide by they who dare not challenge themselves and the ones around him. “

Poking Megumi in a friendly brotherly sort of way as she jumped up with her drink giving him an evil glare obviously playing around.

“I do see you are very dependable. I take your boss depends on the reliability to some great extent. Hard value to find among employees with further growth potential. I have a conference to go to soon as perhaps you might look into it. You will see all sorts of various writers. All about ethical responsibility of the facts as the writer presents them as. If you print lies or politically motivated truths then you are responsible for what occurs because of them. I do not plan to be just another kiss up to the power writer. I do not need to work so what way can they use to force me to write as they wish. “

203 / 2,455
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:53 am

Listening to the man speak, I sip at the bottled beer I had grabbed to enjoy on my break. I generally did not drink during business hours, reserving that luxury for closing time or the privacy of my own home, but since I was spending this break chatting with customers I felt that a beer would make me fit in better. It's not like one beer would make me loopy enough to not be able to do my job. Hell all one beer usually does is make me friendly enough put up with even the most obnoxious patrons. After taking a couple sips the man finishes talking, having just mentioned a conference of sorts that I should maybe look into. It sounded like something specifically for writers so I wasn't sure why he thought I would benefit from it in any way, but considering that I was trying to be polite, I simply nod my head and toss out an agreeable, "Maybe I will look into that.", to avoid leaving the issue hanging.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Dwem silently considered her response but simply smiled for a moment as he put his mind to work.

“To your not truly interested as I would dearly appreciate an Assistant to keep me in order and out of trouble. As one, could say keep my eye on the ball and off lesser un important sort of things. Nevertheless, all well. I respect your choice of profession as I see you intend to do quite well for your self where you are at in the moment. Perhaps I could give you a job if things do not work out behind the bar for you. “

Looking around Dwem pulled a bottle of some pretty hi end Saki that would cost a month’s pay if not a year for most daily waged workers. Dwem smiled as he snagged from his parents cellar and opened it as he poured a glass for everyone. Raising the glass Dwem offered a birthday wishes to Megumi his best of friend.

“Cheers to you as you’re the best of friends any guy would ever care for. Happy and most prosperously bountiful celebration of your birthday. “

190 / 2,742 /
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 pm

"I'll keep that in mind if things don't work out here. Thank you for the offer." I respond to the young man with a polite smile in between his speaking and the pouring of the saki. Refusing the strong shot, I choose to stick with my one beer for now.

When the toast is over, I lean toward the birthday girl to offer my own birthday wishes. Then I turn my attention back to the young man responsible for the party. "Thank you again for allowing me to sit with you during my break, unfortunately that time is up now and I have to return to work. I will be back soon to check on all of you and bring you the next round. Enjoy the rest of your celebration."

After the man responded, which I was almost certain he would, I would make my exit from the table and head back to the bar to get back on the clock.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Placing the cup down Dwem smiled gave their new friend Trinity a friendly wave.

“If I knew weather you would accept or not take it as an insult I pay for your time Lady Trinity. I hope to see you around Trin. Next Round is on you right. “

Giving her a playful wink and laughed as he was obviously kidding with her. Dwem waved around, as he was looking around called out to everyone.

“Time for the Birthday girl to get a few swats. Birthday spanking. “

Looking over towards Megumi with a brightly lit grin.

“So you’re what? Fifty are not you. “

Megumi rolled her eyes looking all hurt she playfully slapped Dwem across the head then pretended to choke Dwem. Giving Trinity a smile thanking her before giving her attention to Dwem.

“You’re lucky I need you to pay the tab or I would kick your ass you nerd closet case. Don’t you know how to dress or is it your Mother still buying your clothes as Tall and Dumb. “

Everyone was cracking up laughing as they moved over and the party was increasing in size as anything for a free drink. Watching Trinity go back to work Dwem walked up to, the band as to play a birthday son as Dwem got other to join in and give one round of the song before they went back to their own Music selection.

238 / 2,980
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

"If the next round is on me, I would have to let you pay me for my time because otherwise I couldn't afford to buy drinks for you people."

I linger at the table for a moment to watch the interaction between Dwem and the birthday girl before heading back to the bar and resuming my duties. The band was hitting their groove and the open dance floor was filled with bodies. We were doing a really good business tonight, I hoped the tips would reflect that at closing time. I had been wanting to buy Ingel something special for a while now, and if tonight made my pocket a bit heavier I could probably go ahead with my plan.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Dwem had to smile as he watched Trinity walk away as Dwem took out his phone and called a few friends up on the phone from the University. Taking it as a good sign as they picked up.

“Hey where are you as Megumi is fit to be tied you’re not here. Man you guys need to get out more. “

Dwem listened as they assured they were right down the street. Hanging up his phone could swear he acted less lazy than most of the other Moocher Trust fund Babies around the Northern area.

It dint take long for another group to head inside as Dwem waved at them to come over his way. Soon enough as they were gathering into a larger group. It was a whole grouping of Moochers buying drinks for the birthday girl and themselves. Pretty much people he was introduced to at the country club his parents made him go to.

Dwem pointed towards the new comers and smiled.

“Your round big man as to bad you showed up late and missed when I took first rounds into my account. Now pay up and go get up some drinks tweeker. “

The guy seemed to act shocked but turned and walked up towards the bar asking for a full round. Tossing up the money as he set it onto the counter.

227 / 3,214
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Dwem was all partied out soon enough as he was never much for this but he figured he would use what his celebrity way of life had to offer for his friends at least. While all the rest of the time, Dwem was into all work and more work.

Looking up Dwem let a hundred Dollar bill crisp new as it would seem lay upon the table before they turned and left. Dwem was sure the young Lady would get it, as he was equally sure the others would not steal from her table.

Moving out Dwem smiled and went about escorting his friends home as the ones who joined him scattered out. A couple hundred Moochers should keep this place hopping for some time to come into the night at any rate.

Stepping out into the night air Dwem took in a deep breath and was seemingly accidently pushed into as a young Lady had a copy of his book. Dwem seemed puzzled at first but after hearing the topic of conflict.

Smiling Dwem saw she also had a Pirated copy of the latest hell of his life. Taking them both a Dwem signed them he smiled as made a remark.

“I hope you enjoyed them both very much. I was never actually intending to release that personal defining story of Denzle’s Life. I guess I will just have to polish it up and release another since it seems my beloved readers like it so much. Do you know how many down loads it has had so far by the way. “

It took all of but a few minutes for Dwem to be slightly swamped with fans who asked for an Autograph before heading into the bar for a quick drink or two before they closed down for the day.

Moving off Dwem got into the car and took off for hole while Dwem saw his friends as including the birthday girl get pulled back with the most recent grouping of devoted fans. Giving Megumi the rest of the money he had brought with his as a backup emergency stash and all the remaining spending money Dwem simply smiled as she have him a lot of sister like kisses all over the face a moment before she is pulled along with a soon chirpy cheerful group of young people who. Dwem could not help a little feel of amusement now, as she seemed to be proclaimed a National hero by the group, as they were pleased that they had more money as to which in to buy a few more better drinks with now.

Driving off Dwem watched her carefully in the review mirror but after a moment had the car stop and told his driver he would catch the train home as he was to remain here and assure his friend Lady Megumi had a ride home as well as for all of her friends she had just made. Getting out of the car assured his gun was indeed loading as he made his way along towards a subway pulling out his pay card to get on the darn thing.

Dwem only waited a moment of two for the subway heading his way as he got on the train. Dwem noticed a young girl all on her lonesome self as he considered her. Smiling slightly as they recognized each other Dwem recalled it was Guennsia a girl who lived very closely to his parent’s home. Moving over Dwem offered his arm as he kept his other hand on his gun.

Now re assured she seemed to appear more relaxed in the company of Dwem as especially man she knew so well. Laughing Dwem kissed her forehead as she blushed as the door shut and they went home.

3,214 // 630 // 3,844
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Updated Dwem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night Out (Dwem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (Dwem)   A Night Out (Dwem) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (Dwem)
Page 1 of 1