Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Into the Void

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Into the Void - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Into the Void - Page 2 Izu
That Cathy seemed to be enjoying herself in there Izumi thought back to what had happened at Division 12. It was sorta exciting actually, but that Cathy seemed to be enjoying herself to much. Which brought herself to wonder if they locked her up at the end of the day and left her like that till the next morning. Who knew. No matter onto the pressing matters at hand, which is the prior plan. She had texted Jyn ahead of time when she had finished in the division and gave him a quick jist of what was told to her and she also mentioned that she was taking off in order to take care of something private, that if he needed her that it should be of emergency only.

Now it was late evening the sun was going down and she was heading to Gunshyne Bastion. There was a bar in gunshyne bastion that she wanted to go to which she had been told to been quite the bar with the most interesting of crowds. She needed something to take her mind off of things. So this was the place she was going to go to. It took her a while to get there and when she got there the sun was bearly in sight and it was getting darker. Finding a parking spot, she would park and set her car alarm and her car keys disappeared between her breasts as she would head into the bar. Of course being quite the beauty she is, she instantly got the eyes of quite a few men within the bar and she herself would make her way towards the bar and started her first drink of the night, using her charms to get the drink without having to worry about ID.

-Word count:300
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Veins pop in Gerrick’s temples as he stands to his feet holding the equivalent of Dark Vader’s force lightning over the helpless frame of Izumi not caring about the harsh drain it would have on itself. The sound from the sporadic lightning is sickening, but to Izumi’s luck, the force of it is weakened by the leather restrictions that hold her down which ground some of the paralyzing electricity. All that Gerrick is able to think about is the death of his friend in a terrible accident with this woman who lay before him.

- Flack back: Moments earlier -

A van sits in the darkness of the night outside of an abandoned building in Gunshyne Bastion. Within the van, there is what looks like a sonar based computing system attached in the interior as if it were a small room. A technician type male in glasses holds half of a head set to his ear as he views the monitoring screen of the system. There seems to be a positive lock of some type and the technician turns to a slender male with long raven hair wearing in a large black coat, stating, “we’ve got a lock, Sergeant. Basement of this building, access is to the side alley.” The sergeant known as Asei Jyn nods and comments, “good.” Turning around, he faces the members of tonight’s’ team, his original troop known as Gamma as he announces, “let’s go.” A large bald football player type in black tactical gear grins within his boxed goatee and mustache set, “that’s our Serge, a man of few words. Let’s kick some demon ass.”

- Resume -

Near the door, there is a platform that leads to the stairs that trail downwards into the basement. There is a solid impact with the door as it is thrust open from its hinges with a large male following through almost as if shoulder tackling the door into the ground. As that man recovers, the slender male in the large black coat steps out of the door and around him with his pistol raised. The lightning attack stops and Gerrick turns around; there are two shots fired. Gerrick falls to the side, and one of the bullets strikes him in the shoulder. The sergeant free falls to the ground level as the large man stands up and prepares to fire. Several nail fly with the accuracy of Shinobi kunai and are sent towards both men whereas the large man lifts up and uses the door to block the attack and the sergeant side steps, taking a portion of the attack to his left arm as one nail sticks in, another passes by, ripping his coat and leaving a flesh wound with the others missing. Grunting and raising his pistol in his right, he fires five more shots to which the immobilized Vaspire is unable to evade. His attack stops and he drops to the ground as a pool of blood begins to form. The gun lowers in the sergeant’s hand and he begins to approach the body slowly, “Tapp, clear the room, I’ll check the body.” In a similar manner, the large man tosses the door to the side and rushes down the stairs cocking a shotgun while looking around the room stating, “Hai. Sergeant Asei, were you hit bad?” The calm voice comes out, “I’m fine, there’s supposed to be two.” As the sergeant approaches the center of the room, his eyes come upon the young lady on top of the platform.

On the ground, in a pool of his own blood, Gerrick’s gun wounds begin to slowly close themselves. 604
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 pm

The lyghting wasn't as bad as she thought it was, but either way it was still bad in the condition that she was in. most of her energy was wasted on the two clasm attacks which were now just small orbs as they originally were just floating around. It was a big drain on her body and this paralysis effect was annoying to say the least, but thanks to the leather straps, she was still able to move, just not as fast, or even as much as she was still somewhat paralyzed. This man before her, Gerrick, was in a rage into wanting to kill her and she felt it. By now her markings which dinified her as a true hitorinji had disappeared.

Finally after this man finishes a flash back to what occured outside the place, time resume back to normal and Izumi is looking towards the door that had just been knocked down to the ground. This action here results in Gerrick stopping his attack and her finally being able to start recovering a little. Mostly it was just attempting to regain full movement of at least one of her arm. The free one at least. During thier little scuffle with the division 12 members that bursted in, which Izumi hadn't realized who it was yet, since well being dead tired, partially paralyzed, doesn't give much to a person to realize who it is from the distance that there at. But thank god whoever it was just saved her.

There was a fight ensueing between the Gerrick and the intruders, during this time, Izumi had managed to at least get her free arm to move much better. but it was still obvious that she was exaughted and just about ready to pass out at any moment, but managing to hold herself in there. She looked towards Gerrick who was close so he was in more focus to her. Her breathing was heavy, but weakening. you son of a bitch... she mentally cursed him and watched as he was shot down, a weak smile appeared on her face. "T-that's... what... you get..." she weakly said breathing between just about every word. She would reach over to her other arm and attempt to free that arm, her head was down and her hair was a mess from the lything as it's now covering over her face and being in a basement for the time that she was, she accumilated sweat so she was also a bit dehydrated, not so much, but just enough to start perspirating a lot.

she would watch Gerrick closely, oh so closely she watched that bastard. Soon she managed to free that arm and when she did, that arm dropped. It was still mostly paralyzed, she bearly was able to twitch the arm, and well since she freed the only arm that was holding her up, she ended up falling foreward like a dimino placed on it's end and pushed over. coming close to the ground her arm lit up for just a moment and it grabbed onto the ground and once it did the glow had disappeared. Her legs were still strapped into the mechanics and her moving arm searched the ground sliding along it until she came across the droped nail dagger she had from before. she wanted to stab him and stab him good. Lifting her head bearly even though the fight was over and Gerrick was on the ground. the others were checking the room, and there was even a divison 12 member right there close to gerrick's body.

Izumi would regain control well partial control of her other arm, just enough to pull herself closer to Gerrick, but sadly she couldn't get far because her legs were stapped. Gazing to Gerrick she still tried to pull closer to him, but the cross was pretty much holding her from going any farther and if she had anymore strength she would have caused the cross to fall foreward on top of her So she was just annoyed by this. "Make.... sure.... he... is dead..." she said in a ow voice while she gripped the nail dagger while looking towards Gerrick in rage. Being unable to move was something she didn't enjoy in fact it enraged her to know that she was unable to move that well.

-Word count:724[6154]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Having emptied much of that clip, I drop it and reload while the area is still unclear and I move to check the body and victim. Seeing the girl attempt to move catches me off guard at first. My eyes widen as I call for her to stand down, figuring she was the victim, but not knowing if something had been done to her that would make her a threat. My voice is unable to fall upon her ears, as she seems to be fixated on picking up a weapon and stabbing the one who had assaulted her. As she tells me to check the body to make sure he was dead, I instead reach for her and attempt to hold her up. She looked like a mess, but the position she was in could not be comfortable. “Calm down… put down the weapon,” I advise as my hand reaches for her wrist to attempt to hoist her back into a more safe position. To me she would seem weak in her current state. Lifting dead weight was never fun. I notice the second body, a managed corpse on the ground near the foot of the odd table as I announce, “I found the second body and a victim.” Tapp calls out, “ok, boss.” As I pull her up, I notice her face and hold her shoulders so that I can get a better look at her. My eyes widen slightly in confusion as I speak questioningly, “Izumi?…”

Behind me in another portion of the room, Tapp holds his gun in one hand and now holds a flash light as he continues to look around the area calling, “all clear!” He shines the light into the cages seeing the women locked up in there and begins to assure them that he would get them to safety while radioing in for an emergency medical team.

As I attempt to get a response from Izumi, I notice something move near my ankle. Turning quickly, my gun is pulled and the room illuminates in short bursts 8 times with loudness echoing within the walls before it stops and Gerrick lays still, finally dead from several gunshot wounds to the head. 367

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:19 pm

She was lifted off the ground, most of her being 'dead wieght' as her body is slowly regaining control of itself and losing the paralysis. Izumi looked towards who it was that came to the rescue, her boss. She couldn't say much before Jyn turned around to shoot Gerrick who moved again, leaving her to pretty much fall again, Izumi lost the rest of the strength she had left so she pretty much fell hard meeting the ground with a thud. She would just lay there on the ground the same position as before when she was trying to crawl to stab gerrick. She was down, but she wasn't out. Just hanging on by a thread, her fingers twitched as she released the nail dagger and placed her palms flat on the ground. I swear I'm definetly going on vacation. Lifting her head she would have a trickle of blood, the only real extrenal wound on her. Everything else was either internal injury from the soul ripper, or magical energy drain from her performing the clasm's. Which one could tell some devastating power occured with the ripped up state of the room, the walls damaged, metal cracked, definetly the ground near where Gerrick and Basele,now managled up body, were almost turned to dust. Izumi bearly lifting her head just enough to see Jyn's feet. "Get...me...out of here..." she managed to say between breaths. She was weak from the sound of her voice, aggrivated and enraged from the tone she used.

-Word count:251[6405]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Just when I thought I could hold a body up with one arm and shoot with the other I manage to let go of Izumi in a cynically comical fashion. As soon as the shots are released from the pistol, I stuff it into my chest holster and crouch at Izumi’s body, lifting her back up. Tapp, who is working with calming the women locked in cages informs, “medical and R&D are en route, ETA two minutes.” I cradle Izumi in my arms and look over her body. Quickly, I begin the awkward manner of trying to get my coat off while holding her up at the same time. I use my coat to wrap about her and cover her semi nude body attempting to at least keep her covered and warm. There was no use in me asking if she was okay since she simply stated to get her out of there. Gazing down looking into her eyes for signs, I assure her strongly, “I will.” Looking over to Tapp, I noticed that he had not unlocked the cages with the women; it was standard procedure for something like this. The women could have been turned or experimented on, meaning that if they were released, they could pose a possible threat. Tapp’s words come to mind with that realization, as I understand that R&D would be arriving with medical. They would want to take Izumi in and run testing on her to assure that she had not been turned or tampered with. The procedures were normally painful, so I was a bit biased when it came to Izumi versus the other women due to our working relationship. Since she had no external wounds, I figured that I would be able to care for her. I look up from Izumi to my subborindate as I order, “I’m leaving this place to you and Kane. Report in to me by phone when you finish.” He holds a questioning look but answers, “sir.” Standing up, I lift Izumi, holding her carefully as I make my way towards the exit of the basement. 350

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Izumi looked around till she noticed the four visible orbs she had used earlier, those orbs came from her. would be better if they were back inside of her. Since the user of the soul ripper was long gone, the orbs would disappear, or return back into Izumi's body, but the internal injury was most likely still there. She was cradled in the arms of Jyn right now and she looked up at him. Merely staring at him. she had long since forgotten that her cloths were torn and tattered, it was the least of her worries right now. being wrapped in the coat of Jyn she felt warmth finally. He said that he would get her out of there and she was glad for that. As she was laying there she was finally feeling the rest of her body. The paralysis effect was disappearing finally, but still she was limited in the movements she had and she was still tuckered out. Jyn finally lifted her up and was going to take her out. Izumi merely gazing from behind her messed up hair that covered most of her face, she moved her arms grabing the lining of the coat that was wrapped around her, gripping it much tighter as she grumbled something to herself looking foreward. "Jyn..." she said in a low voice so only he could hear. "What took you so long?" honestly she didn't even know he was on some sort of case as this, but she wanted to put some blame on him for not coming in sooner. She was capable of putting blame on him, for something that wasn't even his fualt, just because she said so. Wrath of the woman! "Thank you... for saving me again..." but she thanked him none the less.

-Word count:298[6703]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Ooc: Non Jyn WC goes to Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Void   Into the Void - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Void
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2