Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 pm

king Heat... clammy moisture... weakness... struggle for breath... I am assured that I am dying right now, but I am not dead yet. I suppose that they plan to torture me for information first before they kill me. They will get nothing. As soon as I can regain my ability to remain conscious and focus my mind, I will destroy them all. My internal muscles contract as my body cringes in pain at the effect of the vile secretion flowing thru my veins. I can see the darkness in my veins as they bulge abnormally. My mouth is dry and my vision is hazy. Strands of hair are clumped against my sweaty cranial flesh as well as matted down on the back of my neck. Liquids within begin to make a violent ascension as I feel noxious but they refuse to make the final push to exit. Acid burns my throat and stomach. Foregoing my longing for my captors destruction, I focus instead on trying to figure out how to use my mind to regain control over my body to expel this venom. I must strengthen my defensive capabilities before I can start to focus on my offensive methodologies. For a moment, I am able to slow down the flow of my own bloodstream long enough to push some of intrusive fluid out of my pores but the stench causes the noxious feeling to run its course which distracts me and I vomit violently and heavily. It is now that I realize that I am strapped down so all I can do is turn my head to prevent myself from choking on my own vomit. The loss of control over my bloodstream moves the venomous secretion thru my blood at a much faster rate of motion moving the burning anguish over my body quicker as well. The pain and illness drops my head to the side as I fade from consciousness again.

While I am unconscious, I can see the spirit that resides within me. He is badly ill and wounded like myself with dark markings covering the left side of his body. "We are dying, Psyre." I look at him in my own weakened state and tell him that he must take control to heal us as he did before. He tells me that he cannot access his latent powers in this form, so it is up to me to unlock that portion of my mind on my own. The psychic cortex that is able to exude enough control over my body to force it to heal itself. "My only concern right now is our health." I bell out in pain again which awakens me to the physical realm out of my thoughts. The pain that I am feeling is beginning to make me delusional as I would swear that I am back in the deep of the western forests where I had first discovered the coven. Utilizing faint crystalvision to try and figure out where this transport might be taking me, I notice that up ahead is what resembles an altar and it dawns on me. I am to be made an example of. This is probably going to hurt I would assume. I need to formulate a plan to escape. Writhing in pain again, I force myself to focus thru the pain as the restraints are loosened slightly. There are too many of them for me to get away, especially in my current condition. I look off into the distance deep into the trees and the deeper my eyes look, my mind creates a fiery bird of prey to seek out help. There were stories that the youths are told when we are young to keep us in line about the "winds of the forest" that bring death to the wicked. I haven't really put much stock in them before, but I'm open to any sort of aid at this point. Perhaps there is a demon that will attack them giving me my chance to escape... I cannot be a sacrifice for these vermin... fly bird... fly fast and find the wind...

716 words
Physical: Defense Introductory Quest - Complete
Unlocking Quest - In Progress
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Twilight lingers in the skies over the western forests as darkness blankets the region, yet dawn would be soon approaching less than an hour. The land is made darker by the shadows cast from the dense canopy of trees that had existed since long ago; overhead they loom, towering over the forest ground and blocking out much of the sky. A clearing no more than twenty yards in diameter exists in this thicket and would be the point of interest. Within the cover of the trees a lithe figure crouches on a sturdy tree branch weightlessly with her hand touching the main trunk of the tree several stories in the air over the opening. Her body is wrapped in a shinobi’s skirt that cut at her upper thigh with a china dress like flap covering more so like a dress with two very large splits on either side of her legs. A small shoulder, covering cape would wrap the top of her small frame with various weapons hidden within various areas of her body and clothing. Gazing down from her hidden location within the shadows of the canopy, she notices the events taking place whereas a dozen men seem to be preparing for some sort of ritual with the battered man serving as their fatted calf. Her lip curls with disgust as she looks down on the entire procession having been attracted here by the presence of outsiders sensed during her nightly training regime, which she kept in secret from her peers. Outsiders were never considered as ‘welcomed’ into the Sacred Lands of the Western Forests and certainly not when they were performing hellacious rituals. She picks up on some movement as if things were preparing to get started; therefore she makes her own preparations to exorcise these evil men from her homelands. 303
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 am

king There is no pain... there is no pain... my blood is pure and without toxins... there is no pain... I continue to recite this within my head to try different methods to figure out the means to trigger my mind's ability to heal my body. I know that it is possible, but I cannot focus intently for more than a moment.

I have always heard that the night is darkest before the coming of the new light of day and that would be true for this moment. I am surrounded by darkness and evil. While my vision plays with me shifting frequently from hazy to somewhat clear to completely blurry in repetition, I try to take note of my surroundings. We are in somewhat of a clearing here. I am strapped to a board on the back of some otherworldly beast that I hope farted recently and doesn't naturally smell like this... or that could be the residual smell of my ill release of fluids and toxins earlier. The beast that I am strapped to resembles an ox, but uglier with bigger horns. About forty to fifty yards ahead is some sort of altar. There is a single robed figure waiting there and we stop. Several of the "men" around me are wielding archaic weapons. Who wields a sword these days except for those very strange individuals at the barrier battle and opposing they were not quite right in the head? A few have throwing knives and bows and the remaining men are unarmed or carrying a staff or wand of sorts. This is like a scene out of a movie. They seem to be waiting for a signal before they proceed. I am personally unaware of this as my vision is limited. The clearing itself is barely the size of a football field if that. There is heavy brush west of the clearing, medium density to the north and the east is light, with the path we have traveled coming from the south. The grass in this clearing is yellow or already dead due to the overbearing taint of what is constructed and gathered here. The robed figure at the altar seems to be ready and the procession is set to proceed closer. There is a trade-off that must be given I discover... I can deny the pain that I am feeling right now allowing my body to endure more but at an accelerated rate so that I can make my move, or I can bide my time and wait. Screw that... no help is coming and I am on my own. I quickly focus my thoughts on pyrokinesis with a... unique approach to causing my distraction. Creating a flame under the genitals of the demonic beast, it causes great discomfort and pain to the beast causing it to lash out wildly. The one thing that I didn't account for before I did this was loosening myself a bit more, so as the beast starts bucking around and impaling two of the men, I am still strapped to its back. For the love of the Goddess, this is killing my back and my arms and I am sure to have a splitting headache, but if this significant discomfort prevents me from being a sacrifice then I am all for it!

575 words

Unlocking Quest - In Progress (791/2500)
Physical: Defense Introductory Quest - Complete (500/500)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 am

The muscles tense in the small frame of the petite shinobi as she waits for the right time of attack. She knew well that she could nto fail here. She may be able to get away, but her pride would not allow her to flee of a folly was met. The only conclusion that she would accept be the death of all those below. She judges the signatures of the men around and gets a feel for their strengths but notices something odd with the one to be sacrified. There is a flair of energy from him and suddenly the beast of burden, on which he rode, goes into a panic. So, despite his appearance, he was not dead yet. That wa sa trivial matter and there was a chance that she would have to kill him, but first, while the distraction was met, the evil men below would be the first to die.

Crouched in her position, her hand reaches beneath the front of her garments to pull out three small orbs holding them in the knuckles of her right hand. Her hand swings out sending the orbs earthward; they explode in three places when they strike the ground and cause a large smoke screen to rise up covering theclearing area. Her hand comes behind her back to the handle of a hidden wakizashidden behind her back; her body presses off of the tree as she leaps diagonally down through the air, landing crouched into the area masked by the smoke. There is the sound of slicing noises as she begins work, 'feeling' through the smoke and making her initial strikes using basic slashing techniques to vital areas for instant kills. Blood sprays tint the dark smoke mask as she liberates three men from their lives, steering clear of the steer for now. She continues the attack silent in her vocals and movements allowing the grunts and gurgling blood noises of her victims to be the only noise present.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 am

king While the ox-like beast runs around wildly in a pattern that looks similar to a scatter graph when everything becomes hazier than ever before. Looking around, I figure that there is no time like the present to make my escape. Having already loosened my restraints, my body floats up for a moment before the inability to focus makes me hit the ground and when I hit, my body bounces briefly. Rolling to my stomach, I crawl slowly towards the west to try and escape into the thick of the forest. I don't know what caused this smoke cloud surrounding the clearing, but it gives me the opportunity to seek shelter. To the nearby south, I hear gurgling and the sounds of dying exclamations which that lets me know that I need to move faster. Something is happening and suddenly I realize that I need to get away as this must be the "winds of death". While this is more of a smoke cloud than winds, it is still telling me to move and move quickly. The ox would continue to run wild hopefully causing enough of a distraction to keep the focus off of me. Clutching my stomach as I scoot on my side, I force my body to float just off the ground to reduce the sound generation of my escape. I need to remain off of their "radar" as much as possible. What was going on within the haze? This damn haze is widespread too! I'm still within this haze. Just stay aware, Psyre. Can't pass out yet. If only I had the strength to use the Godspeed and/or Haku techniques... focus on escape, not on the pain. Ignore the pain, Psyre!

301 words

Unlocking Quest - In Progress (1092/2500)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Endure the pain, endure the pain. The ground would not enjoy the liberty of being untouched by the impressive amounts of blood sprayin ginto the air due to lacerations and slashes to critical areas that burst as diagonal, horizontal and verticale geisers exstinguishing the lives of all she touches as she makes her way through the crowd of men with the "boss" or "leader" obviously not in this group. Even the ox gets it, as his rampanging becomes an annoyance and there is a slapping sound before the offensive body is seen leaping, departing from within the smoke cloud and a large explosion ensues sending chunks of beef, blood and bile into the air. Gravity pulls the spray of various liquids and parts back down to shower upon the fallen bodies and ground of the clearing. Swiftly there is the sound of feet touching the ground as the young lady, seemingly untouched by the blood shower she created stands over the retreating male who should be a bit soaked by now and the only one left alive out of the original bunch. While looking down at him, she returns her bladed weapon to the horizontal sheath at the small of her back and flicks a small knive from within her sleeve, bringing it into her hand and crouching. "Shall I liberate you?" she says, giving him the option to live or die swiftly. 233

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 am

king The floating path that I am on is interrupted by a swift breeze followed by a loud explosion that sends me sliding across the ground with several scrapes being added to my already growing pain. I spit up a dark red fluid that is a slightly coagulated. The venom seems to be attacking my internal organs at this point. Unbeknownst to me, my appearance was not the most appealing right now. The venom flowing thru my veins had created darkened circles around my eyes and tainted discoloration around my mouth. My nose is reddened and my skin is still so very moist and clammy. My breathing is becoming heavier and more strained as I can feel my lungs contracting. My pupils are bloodshot red from the strain that is being placed on them to focus thru the haze. My body is in complete disarray and the pain is eating at my resolve. My mind focuses on my health and working to overcome it. As if I didn't have enough problems, being drenched in blood and other bodily fluids is just downright annoying me now. I make my way towards a tree to try and prop myself up to wait to be rescued or killed. At this point, I can't say that I have a preference between the two at this current moment. A broad yet sharp stabbing feeling brings my hands to clutch at my side and all motion of escape ceases. I lay on my back and look up at the illusion above me, so this would be the next step in this venom. Speaking aloud to her, "You will not consume me, demon. You will not consume my mind... my mind will not allow your vile venom to take my life. I will... I will not fall you or your ilk! You should see the colors, girl. The colors are... dancing..." I begin speaking quickly and audibly in a completely foreign language and weakly pointing and motioning to things that do not exist. My body finally goes limp as my energy is all but depleted. I have enough energy for one MAYBE two quick bursts to escape. My mind continues to struggle to maintain not only consciousness and focus as well recover from the continuing assault on my sanity. Do not break... why hasn't this demon killed me yet?

415 words

Unlocking Quest - In Progress (1507/2500)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 am

A frown comes onto her lips as the male speaks, obviously too far gone human intervention to be of any aid to him due to the events of the traumatic experience he's experienced combined with the injuries on his body. She would be doing him a favor and showing mercy by finishing him with a final fatal blow. Knowing what she has to do, her grip tightens on the knife and her body shifts to the side and then thrusts forwards in a flash, but suddenly she is stopped as her knife is held just inches from the dying man throat. There are tingling and stretching sounds that come from barely visible strings that wrap around her wrist and upper body. She grunts, her face contorting with disgust, as she is bound by the thin strings, turning her gaze to the side growling, "Raikashi..." A bushy haired shinobi in a monk's robe and attire and glasses grins as he holds his arm up, keeping tension in the strings as he speaks, "you can't just go executing victims." He loosesn up as the strings drop and then flicks his wrist, pulling them back to him as he comments, "he isn't dead. I know you can feel the juice left in him." She nods and comments, "but he is possessed by a demon." The other lowers his gaze and presses his glasses onto his nose, "but his intentions are not evil. He' sharmless." She scoffs and accuses, "and this is why you do not mesh well with the clan." He shrugs as he begins to walk towards the fallen man, who was still probably freaking out. He reaches into his sleeve, pulling out a sutra tag and then stops, dropping it allowing it to hover in place in front of him. He lowers his gaze and murmurs something softly. The tag glows and rushes to the fallen male, striking him in the forehead for a sleep spell to help him in his resting and so that he would be safe to move. The male monk/shinobi lifts his gaze and open shis eyes assuring, "hang in there pal." 355

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 pm

king As silence falls over me, my eyelids lower and the female before me fades away, my lips continue to move and my lungs once again propel nonsensical "words" faintly from my lips. I am no longer present for what my body is doing. I am within my mind doing what I must to sustain myself. How sadly befitting is it that the poison attacking what I now protect within myself takes the visage of my own family, minus my uncle, Antonio, of course. My mother lashes at me, followed by my older brother, and finally my father. My uncle is not here. The illness has consumed him already as I look upon him fallen off to the side. I am overcome by a great deal of sadness in this scene as it reminds me that I have no true family. The coven and I hold a strong bond, but it is not one of familial blood. My self-image takes full form and for some reason, I am not in a suit, but in a kimono like garb. I am not sure of the reasoning aside from the last image I saw... or at least I think I saw... being a girl in traditional garbs.

I hear voices in my mind that are completely foreign to me and their words are jumbled sounding like "yoda-speak" to me. So strange. My family uses this distraction to my focus to rush at me again and they strike. A brief convulsion should generate enough telekinetic force for the two to feel a push effect as I spit up blood and bile mixed together with the venom in a slightly darker red color than before. My eyes open for a moment to see a hazy robed figure and I utter the words, "This... the... afterlife..." I am compelled to sleep which all but shuts down my body.

As I return into my mind, my self-image starts healing itself. I look at my attackers who lose their "awareness" as family members and simply become obstacles. Flames overtake the woman as the two males watch in horror. My golden orbs grow colder and colder. The younger of the two males notes that they look darker. A dark and malicious grin slides onto my face as I vanish from sight. I reappear with my palm is outstretched towards the older man as he is sent flying into the distance. It is just the younger male and I. He looks at me and I at him. The staredown does not last long as he charges at me. I continuously vanish from his sight appearing yards away and making him chase me. What he doesn't realize is that I position myself just far enough away so that I can continue to "rest" for moments to conserve my energy while he is running all over the place tiring himself out. I patiently wait for him to show clear fatigue and I do not vanish this time. I stand and my right hand extends in his direction and a small orb appears before him. It grows larger and larger in front of him before it implodes drawing in the surrounding area. I find that I am able to control the vortex acting like a black hole, so I move it up slightly until I see a large hole appear in the upper left-center of the young male's chest and his heart is ripped out. A spectre leaps from the body and glares at me with ill intent. Its raspy voice speaks, "I will still consume you, boy! You will be my slave! How does my blood taste to you?" Confused, I look down at my hands and they are covered in blood. I extend my tongue out of my mouth and lick the blood off and cut my eyes at him. "A bit metallic, but still like a sweetened nectar! I will hunt you down and purge you soon enough, fiend! Run while you have the chance." The spectre retreats and I kneel on the barren ground around me. I place my blood-soaked hands on the earth and focus on all of my energy on healing this area. The area slowly becomes greener and it rains over the area as life is restored. Light shines over this area but there is shadowy darkness still surrounding it. A strong wall and energy barrier surrounds this area where a old style castle city sprouts up. It makes sense to me though. My mind is creating its "capital" with barriers and defenses to serve as a location for me to rest at and as the last bastion of defense against intruders to my mind. As my mind gets stronger, so will the structure and layout of the capital. There is no time to waste. I must continue to purge the darkness from my body. I will not fail. Taking to the skies, I fly in the direction of the spectre to continue this battle.

While all of this is taking place within my mind, my body is sweating more and my flesh "battles" between growing paler and color coming back to it. There seems to be some connection between the activity within my mind and the effect on my body. While I am unaware of this effect, my mind still holds base awareness of what is happening to my body. The danger of my death is lessened, but I am not free yet... not by far. The onlookers would notice that aside from the increased perspiration, I stir in my magic-induced sleep a lot and there is obviously no peace within me at this moment. The wound on my abdomen would also be obvious as well as clearly infected. There are brief signs of healing and flickers of gold or silver light within the wound, but nothing constant. Cuts, scratches, scrapes, and bruises cover my body. It is clear to see that I am in dire need of medical attention of some sorts. I cannot remember ever having to fight this hard with myself to survive. I am in need of allies in this battle though as my enemies' strike on me was a great one.

1091 words

Technique: Futeki - In Progress (98/1000)
Unlocking Quest for Physical Package: Defense - Complete (2500/2500)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:10 pm

“But it’s leaking,” the slender female spirit assassin complains about the body, looking down at it with disgust as he places her knife back into her sleeve. It continues to spew forth not only garbage and incoherent speech, but odd liquids as well. The monk smiles and assures her, “I have the remedy for that!”

Utilizing his string manipulating abilities, he is able to drag the battered body through the forest though the time that it has its internal battle. It isn’t long before a river is reached. The best way to clean off the body would be with water. River’s have plenty of water. Of course, neither were going to bath this mangled semi corpse, so a few dunks into the water via the stringing abilities would assist in getting rid of the bile and blood that had covered it along with liquid effects of his own body. Since his clothing was ripped and dirty, they were discarded and the nude corpse was carried to one of the hidden villages of the forest.

On their arrival to the village, the young lady departs from the male in order to begin her rounds at her job. She would not want to explain why she was unable to show up to work on time, since her training was secret. She had not had the luxury of sleeping, but she would have to power through the day. The monk would be a bit cautious with the body and handle taking care of it for now. His hut was located a half mile away from the village in an arbitrary direction, and once reached, he would see to it that the body was laid in a resting position within the hut. Of course a spiritual bind is placed on the body for its own protection as a slow healing spell is caste over him as well. 313

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm

king Moving in the same direction as the spectre, I endure battle after battle against its minions. When my body is placed in a resting position, I come across some armor that I am able to retrieve during one of the skirmishes. As I continue my hunt, I manage to secure the northern portions of this fantastical land setting up checkpoint fortresses and posts along the way. When a blanket is placed over my body, the sun becomes stronger within my mind. The spiritual bind on my body has a very strange effect on my mind's interpretation. Strong winds cover the land making movement harder, but it does not stop the hunt. If it is harder for me to move, then it is also harder for the spectre to traverse as well.

While I am fighting to repel the spectre's forces from the heart of my lands, I am rejuvenated during my fighting and a winged maiden appears wearing gold and black female shinobi garbs. She says nothing but nods to me as if she can read my thoughts for what I plan to do next and my body begins to float into the air. Eight orbs appear at the "eight horizontal critical points" while four more appear at a greater distance. One is above, one is below, one far ahead of me and the last is positioned far behind me. The female shinobi places her hand on my back and my eyes turn black with gold pupils as I look at all of them. My attention moves to the legion attacking me and vanish. Appearing in the center of them, they look in awe. It was time that the spectre learned to truly fear my mind's darkest capabilities. I myself am witnessing a side of me that I never knew I was capable of. As the legions of dark spirits attack, the orbs activate and the effect is equivalent to a network of Cyclone Cutters all working at once. The forms of the minions are ripped to pieces in a matter of seconds. Those trying to run and escape find no refuge as the combined force spreads over everything that I can see. The minions capable of flight are not immune either. After obtaining total supremacy over this entire field, I fall out of the sky. The winged maiden catches me and we retreat to the newly erected castle city in this location. We were closing in on the nexus of the spectre's forces. They are a bit further south from my current position. The maiden lays me down and tells me that she will continue the fight in my place. "You have done enough for now, young Prince. Rest and recover."

476 words

Technique: Futeki - In Progress (574/1000)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 pm

After allowing the body to rest for a while, the monk returns to the area where he had left it to go fishing. He comes back with several fish tied to a string by their gills. Walking towards his hut he looks in to notice that his guest was still sleeping. At this time he builds a fire outside of the hut and prepares a split to start cooking the fish. The smell of the cooking fish would soon permeate the air in the area. While that cooks, he makes his way into the interior of his hut where the sleeping body lies. Reaching down, he removes the sutra card from the head of the body and discards it to the side as it catches flame and vanishes into spirit particles having been used. Crouching, he grunts a bit as he sits down Indian style to the side of the man and comments, “it looks like they did a real number on you pal. I hope you pull through okay.” He reaches to his side, within the hut near the wall and pulls out a jug of amber liquid with a strong alcoholic smell. Holding the jug by its handle, he lifts it to his lips and drinks from it before lowering it and giving a relieved sigh. 218

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 pm

king The maiden finds me days later moving towards the edge of my purified lands. I see the dark fortress and the minions prepared to resist me. The winged maiden wraps her wings about her like a cape and bows before me. Before my eyes, an entire "squad" of twelve shinobi appear behind her. Nodding to me, I grin then look off at the fortress with a look of intent and purpose. The breeze dances thru my hair as my eyes show my resolve. Nodding to the maiden, "Let's move!" Vanishing from sight, we move thru the ranks quickly cutting a pretty wide path. As we continue to move, the dark castle's first line of fortifications comes into sight. I stop to hold my position and view where to go next when something distracts me... so close...

My eyes open slightly to the smell of fish in the air. I also smell wine I believe, but I am not sure. Gazing around, I notice a robed figure fuzzily and I try to escape from him thinking that it was the robed figure trying to sacrifice me. My abdominal wound stretches and my motion is stopped by the onslaught of pain. I gasp and writhe on the ground. Wheezing for air, I weakly raise my hand to try and keep him away from me but I had weakened my resolve by retreating into my mind to attack the venomous flow of poison thru my bloodstream. I had forgotten what this pain felt like but I am all too quickly remembering right now.

274 words

Technique: Futeki - In Progress (848/1000)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:13 pm

As the man casually drinks his ale beside the spiritually bound body to his side, he notices some movement as the guest attempt to raise his hand. With a cheerful tone, he greets, “welcome back to consciousness. You’re not going to want to try and move, you’re still in the process of being fixed. Don’t worry about that spiritual bind holding you down. I just put that on you for your own good.” He gives a soft sigh and places his hand behind his shoulder to rub it softly as he cracks his neck to the side and yawns, “but you’re in good han…” His voice trails as his eyes opens and he realizes something. Gazing at the man’s member, he remembers, “oh yeah. Clothing. I knew I forgot something.” Looking back at Psyre he assure him with a nod, “and don’t worry about your clothes. I’ll get you something to wear.” Leaning back, he takes another swig from his jug, seemingly comfortable. 163

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 pm

king Unable to escape from the man or the pain, I struggle to breathe wanting to retreat back into my mind, but knowing that I cannot do that until the pain subsides. I do my best to calm my thoughts as the wound begins to glow slightly. Energy forms over the wound as the symbol for "Health" appears over it before it fades away. "Who... you? Where...? Alive... afterlife?" I wince in pain before I stop trying to speak. At this point with the amount of pain that I'm in, I could care less about not having clothes on. I look at the robed man and his visage would actually suggest that he is a "Holy Man of the Old Ways" but I didn't even know that many people still followed the Old Ways. I grow more and more confused the more I try to understand my situation. Looking at the man, I realize that I just might be dead and this is some form of purgatory where I must atone for sins that I have committed.

186 words

Technique: Capacity - In Progress (34/1000)
Technique: Futeki - Complete (1000/1000)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:23 am

After the swig, the man looks back down and scolds playfully annoyed, “ne ne, stop resisting the healing spell… let it flow through you…” He takes another swig, “…before I have to insert it like a suppository.” Lifting off of his bum, he stands and leans over the writhing man, “be easy… here, try some of this.” Lowering the bottle, he brings it to the male’s lips and pours it down. He allows it to flow freely down as he leisurely answers the questions, “now! I am me, you are here and this is no afterlife. You are in the forest and Taki and I have saved you!” Considering that he might be pouring too much ale, he lifts the jug back up and asks, “now! How’s that?” 128

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 am

king The man mentions a suppository before bringing his jug to my lips and pouring the very bitter tasting liquid down my throat. It has a brief burn but by the time he stops pouring, my wounds begin to numb but my senses do as well. The respite from the taste is much appreciated though. It was by far no sake, but it was alcohol to distract me from the pain. I look at the man and my manners require me to be polite, "I... thank you. I can't... move." I lie still with a more relaxed look on my face. I pause for a moment, "Taki?" I look at him quizzically as he answers, but my attention is drawn to my wound. Alcohol is bad when you have poison flowing thru your blood. "Poison... in... veins."

146 words

Technique: Capacity - In Progress (180/1000)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 pm

"Fermented deer urine," the man say sproudly as the ale seemed to do the job, "natural ingredients are the best. Don't worry, it'll counter that poison. I have some special stuff in it that helps clean you out." How it reacted with poison would basically result in intense bloody diarrhea. He casually lowers the jug to the ground and stands straight up. His stance staightens as his hands move forwards, one a dual finger point with the other a palm as he commands, "release!" He loosens back to his normal slack posture as the spiritual bind is released over the body of Psyre. "You should be able to move now," he announces before continuing, "yes, Taki the merchant girl. She ended up creating a nice little blood bath and saved you. I found you and saved you from her. Now you're all good. So... why did a bunch of odd men have you in tied up to a bull like that?" Kinky. 162

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:39 pm

As he speaks, it takes a while for me to process what he said but when he does, I look at him. How dare this swine force such filth into my body! The bottle of ale lifts into the air and flies at the monk! It is impaled into his right eye socket. Concentrating intensely, I dislodge the cork while it is inside of his cranium to allow the liquid to provide him with an extreme jolt of pain before the dislodged cork punctures his brain. Shuddering and blinking, I force myself out of the vivid vision and look at the man. "It is of no matter." I lift my head until the motion puts a strain on my abdomen forcing me to drop back to the mat. When asked what I did to become a sacrifice, I fall silent. Turning my head away from the man, I speak solemnly, "I did what I do best. I helped vigilantes and mercenaries kill demons and attack the crime problem in the Lower Commons. They run a gang that operates in the Lower Commons. They were demons. My security detail was killed because I went out partying and let my guard down. I was also betrayed by the former head of my main field security team. He was stupid so I fired him, but the new security head didn't change all of the codes and protocols. I guess I should have spent more time with the combat training, but the front lines are not where I belong." I shake my head thinking about my inability to protect my security detail. "I couldn't protect them..."

291 words

Technique: Capacity - In Progress (471/1000)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 pm

“That’s a mighty dark image you just had,” the monk smiles, “guess you’re not one for my ale.” In his mind, the monk would speak passively, “yes I CAN read your surface thoughts, and yes I DO know more than you.” It wouldn’t be for sure if it were actually the monk projecting his words, or a side effect of the ale. Since Pyre couldn’t get up, the monk cops a squat to his side. “But it seems like you were down and out for a good reason. When people do good things, things turn out in their favor. See, you’re here perfectly fine with deer piss cleaning out your insides.” He gives a confident nod and a wink before continuing. “Well, take it easy for now. I’m sure the girl will be around to check on you to see if you are still alive. I’m not going to pry too much into your business, but it seems like you’re a good person overall, considering…” 165

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 pm

This monk was strange to be sure, but he seemed to have a benevolent spirit. If he can read my thoughts, then he is probably able to strike at me mentally yet even considering the thought I had just conceived, he just jokingly passed it off. I probably couldn't even strike if I wanted to though... not in this condition at least. I turn my head over to look at him with mild shock yet happiness in my eyes. So he had the Gift of the Mind as well, but he could read thoughts and speak into someone else's mind with his own. I have only met two people who could do that and both of them are in the coven. I wonder if I can develop my mind... "Can you teach me to develop my mind as yours is? I can create and control things with my mind but I cannot affect the minds of others. I want to learn." My face grimaces as my excitement triggers a twinge. I have heard stories about poisonings and this just feels different somehow. I can't explain it because I've never been poisoned myself, but there is just something strange going on inside of my body. The joy from discovery fades when he calls me a good person. "That's what I thought, but I'm no different than my enemy. I am paid by mercenary and vigilante factions to provide them with the strategic guidance to butcher dark demons and those who help and serve the dark ones. Just because I rarely participate does not change the fact that I am responsible for so many of their deaths. How am I different from them? Killing is killing, monk, whether I pull the trigger or stab them or if I send someone else to do it, I am a killer as they are... I fear the Goddess was mistaken when I was told that I would be the Light Within the Darkness..."

345 words

Technique: Capacity - In Progress (816/1000)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 pm

“Nope,” the man answers in a jolly manner as he stands up and dusts his bottom off figuring that this would take a little bit longer than he thought. “How about you get better first and then we talk, but enough for that. You just kick back and take it easy. I’ve got work to do. If you think about training all the time, you’ll lose sight of what’s important.” He walks to the mouth of the hut and stops turning to look back at Pyre grinning, “it’s a great day outside, city slicker. Enjoy the forest a bit.” He stretches out in a lazy manner and scratches his bum before turning back around as if to walk out of the hut. If Psyre were not to speak, he would walk off and if he were to speak, he would probably still walk off. It wasn’t like Pyre was in a position to get up and follow him at the moment. 161/1521

-Exit RP-

Ooc: We can start a new one with Psyre in better conditions.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 pm

The monk gets up and mentions that it is a nice day out. It dawns on me that the most that I "enjoy nice days" is the rare occasion that I just take off and head to the beach by Northern Heights. He tells me to take it easy, but these hermit types don't understand how fast paced the city is. I can't afford to just lounge around out here. I need to get to a hospital where a doctor can give me antibiotics and pain killers so this headache can go away. He looks back and I think to thank him again for helping me but instead I just nod to him and try to rest. Slowly, I allow myself to drift back into my thoughts were I would return to battle within my mind fighting against the poison trying to destroy my body. Regardless of what the liquid truly was, it had some medicinal ingredients in it as well and they would definitely aid in the fight. There would probably be numerous battles, but I am prepared for this. Goddess... watch over me and bless me with your divine aura.

-END RP-

201 words

PWC = 5017 (the consequences of my business + made a new "ally")
EXP = 17
Technique: Capacity - In Progress (1000/1000)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)   Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice Interrupted (Response continued)
Page 1 of 1