H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Let's Get You Fixed Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

It was an on-going investigation with Division 12 that Jyn’s unit just so happened to get lucky enough to find and finally be able to close the case for the city. There had been a number of reported incidents whereas young women were vanishing around various areas of the city. The normal police would find bodies from time to time with injuries and wounds that couldn’t be explained by normal methods; therefore Division 12 performed the advanced autopsies on the bodies. Through this, a correlation was build between the events and the types of thing investigated by the division. A case was built around these two Vaspires and resources were put into finding them as well as the location of their victims.

After finding Izumi in the den of these two Vaspires, I carried her to the car where I laid her in the passenger seat, covered in my coat and proceeded to drive her to my apartment in Gothstone. The reasoning for this was to avoid the harsh testing that she would have had to endure had I allowed the medical time to tend to her. With only one external wound, I was confident that I would be able to take care of her. Rather, for all the help she’s been giving me, I wanted to take care of her and also hear from her what happened to put her in a situation like that. Even if I had only known her for a few weeks, I would be a bit protective of her as my assistant; I couldn’t imagine that her first day working for me would be like this. What were the odds?

After the drive home, I park the car in front of my apartments and open my door. I looking over towards her, for a moment and then get out coming around to her side of the car. I open her door for her and lower a bit to see if she was conscious or if I would have to carry her up stairs to my apartment. 342

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Who would know that her day, rather night, would turn out like this? No one this. But Izumi was to blame, she had more then enough sense to not go with those vaspires. But she played dumb, what was the reason for this? To feed her curiousity? To blame her stupidity? To blame her foolishness? No one but Izumi knew. She went in there knowing full and well they weren't human beings and what they were capable of doing, but Jyn didn't know that. And it was going to stay like that. Izumi didn't want Jyn to know that she was a Hitorinji. It was something she kept secret from everyone. anyone that did find out, had to be eliminated, but luckily the only time that, that had occured was today when the vaspires were shown by her that she was not just a regular human being. while she was indeed proud of being a Hitorinji, it was a family tradition really that kept her from exposing such a thing to others. Keeping herself as 'normal' as she possibly could. Just so that she would appear like a regular human and protect from the background.

During the ride from that basement to Jyn's car, Izumi was thinking about her own car. It was still parked out over there in gothstone. Hopefully no one would mess with it. Then the next thought that came into her mind was what had just happened. She would find out more information later on, but right now, she was thinking about what had just occured to her. She just opened herself to a new set of powers. Upon birth she was already betsowed with the hitorinji powers like any other hitorinji. Her mother had taught her about the support magix in which she was learning about until her mother and father passed away in that tragic accident. Gerrick and Basele, some wierdo demons. Was she really that upset with herself that she willingly threw herself into danger like this in which she couldn't have survived from if Jyn never came to her rescue. This probably just told her how stupid she was for a smart girl.

She closed her eyes during the car ride, just relaxing her body, she just needed rest. But like any magical spell she needed to chant and she didn't want to start chanting around Jyn. She just wanted to appear like a regular human girl around him. So she did nothing, eventually she ended up passing out from the pure exaughstion of the whole thing especially her spell performance. She knew herself well enough that she would need to go to the hospital soon. But she forgot to mention to Jyn that she had some injuries he couldn't see. She could live from it though, since Basele's spells were never as full power. she was certain if they were, she would have died from the first soul ripper attack. Jyn would have to carry Izumi since she was unconsious.

-Word count:499
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Looking over Izumi, I judge her to be sleeping for the time being, so I would not rouse her from her slumber. Reaching down, I place an arm behind he back and beneath her knees as I pick her up and carefully pull her from the car without bumping her head or anything against the body of the car. With the backside of my lower body, I push back on the door to close it and being the procession to the apartment, up the stairs and to my door. On reaching my door, I am presented with a fun task as I am forced to shift my body in an awkward position to get the door unlocked and opened without harming, dropping, or riling Izumi. After the door is open, I step into the interior of my apartment with the dull interior lights from the kitchen illuminating enough for me to see where I was going. There is a soft mew as the cat welcomes me back home. Using the back of my heels, I push the door closed and make my way through the living room to the bedroom. Her hair was a mess and her body was probably sweaty, but beyond that, she didn’t seem that dirty, so there was no cringing at the idea of allowing her to rest in my bed. Making it to the bed, I softly lower her onto the soft cushioned mattress, pulling my arms free of her once she was down. Reaching over her, I pull the side end of the covers over her body and adjust her head on the pillow hoping for her to be comfortable. With that done, take a closer look at her one injury to see how serious it was. She was breathing and all, so that was always good. My hand brushes across her forehead to shift her hair a bit as I look at it a bit more; it didn’t seem too bad. I stand up and move to the closet where I get a clean towel and then I walk to the bathroom where I soak the towel in cold water. I then move back into the bed room and crouch at the side of her bed where I softly clean her wound. After cleaning it, I am able to find some disinfectant beneath my sink and use that. I cover it with several bandaids since I didn’t have large bandages. When I am finished, I decide to let her rest. I could feed and hydrate her in the morning and hopefully she would be feeling well enough to move around just after sleeping. With that, I undress in front of my closet, changing into a pair of sweat pants and a white tee shirt, then from there I go into the living room where I would have to sleep on the couch. 479

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:19 pm

she would wake in the middle of the night. Her eyes opening up slowly as she looked around seeing that she was in a different setting. Where was she? She was feeling a little woozy, but this place smelled familiar and felt familiar. She would move again and slowly lift herself into a sitting position. Her stomach ached a bit in a little pain. She wondered how bad her internal injury was. She took in a deep breath as she looked around. "Did...Jyn taking me back to his apartment?" she pondered, she was feeling better then before. She took in a deep breath and released it slowly. She didn't say much after that as she just kept a sitting position on the bed. Pulling the covers close to her because they gave her such warmth. Izumi looked around and she just allowed herself to fall back on the bed in order to look up at the cieling. "Void.... huh?" she mumbled to herself. She wondered where Jyn was at. Thinking about him, she merely blushed, thinking on it a bit more she smiled. "He saved me again..." she said in a whisper.

-Word count:193[692]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I lie down and attempt to get comfortable on the leather couch that is in the living room. I do not turn on the VM but instead leave the room dark. I merely lay on my back with my gaze up towards the ceiling for a moment thinking about what just happened. After about thirty minutes, my cell phone buzzes receiving a phone call. Picking up the phone from its resting place on the coffee table, I bring it to my face and then open it. Tapp’s voice is on the other end as he gives his report and tells that the building was secured and the examiners were currently checking out the women in R&D. That process could take anywhere from the night to three days and if they were affected… well, it wouldn’t be good for them. After the report is given, I conclude, “have it in written form by tomorrow evening.” I give him slack on the deadline since I left him over the scene. He answers back, “thanks boss, I’ll get it in.” I make sure to add, “hand write legibly.” I can hear the grin in his voice as he answers, “sure thing boss.” The call ends and I place it back on the table. With a sigh I lean back onto the couch. I feel the weight of Little Ghost as he jumps onto the back, armrest of the couch and slowly crawls over my shoulder and onto my stomach. I watch him as he makes himself comfortable, walking in a circle before he lies down. With a frown, I comment, “you’re not even going to ask, are you?” Deciding to have no further words with the animal, I lean my head back and close my eyes. I knew that I would be very sore in the morning from sleeping on the couch all night, but it couldn’t be helped. Eventually sleep comes to me with the morning just a few hours away. Accustomed to sleeping in late in the mornings, chances would be that I would continue to sleep until 10 a.m. if not disturbed. 352

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Izumi would be awake all night, she didn't feel like going back to sleep plus her normal wake up time wasn't too far away. she would cuddle into the blanket as she felt wierd. wierder then normal it felt as though part of herself was gone. Most of her thoughts were back to that one technique called the Soul Ripper. did it actually rip her soul apart? Was the void power that powerful? If it was, then such a power was extremely devastating. She would stay laying in the bed until around 6 A.M. in which she finally sat up. She gazed around a bit more and got a better look at the room and noticed that it was indeed Jyn's room. She remembered it from the last time she was here. She blushed and covered her face with the covers of the bed, well partially she moved the covers just above her nose. Giving herself a moment to recover she figured that she should get ready for when Jyn woke up. Knowing him, he would still be asleep by now. But what was she going to do about cloths? should she borrow some of his cloths? She merely sat in the bed and pondered on it for a few minutes before she just laid back abandoning the plan of getting ready. She just turned onto her side and closed her eyes and frowned covering herself with the covers. "Thank you Jyn..." she said in a whisper.

-Word count:248[940]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 pm

When the morning comes, I wake up a bit earlier due to the discomfort of the couch. As my body shifts with squinted eyes, the small feline on my chest is roused and leaps off, onto the ground, where he walks slowly before sitting down and giving a large yawn before looking up at me. Standing up off of the couch, I stretch out a bit and then lean over holding my back making the mental decision to invest in a sofa couch. I look towards the visual monitor, giving the verbal command to turn it on. It illuminates as I make my way through the living room with the cat following, expecting me to lead him to his food. Glancing at the screen as I make it to the door way of the bed room, I notice the time to be just before 8 a.m. Turning back to face forwards, I walk into my bed room where I move to the closet. Looking up into it, I attempt to find something that Izumi would be able to wear. I get a white tee shirt as well as a pair of black sweat pants that might fit a bit baggy on her. It would be good enough until she would be able to get some new clothes. Looking to the bed, I hold the folded clothing in one hand as I approach and question, "Izumi?..." to see if she was already awake by now. 244

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 pm

The covers moved a bit and they soon lifted off of Izumi, just enough to poke her head out from under the covers. She was still awake, she just closed her eyes hours back but didn't go to sleep, she looked at him her blue eyes normally bright and shiny, seeming a bit dull today. "Yes sir?" she asked as she sat up, but kept the covers over her body to keep herself covered. she looked to what he was holding and it was some folded cloths. Did he want her to change into those cloths? Or did he want her to leave the room so he can change.

-Word count:109[1049]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Seeing her able to sit up and speak give me a bit of relief as a large lump in my stomach is able to fade away. Not changing my demeanor, I inform, "I have some clothes for you to change into. Are you feeling well?" I would of course offer the opportunity to use my bathroom to clean up and such if she felt strong enough to be up and around. I still didn't know what she went through, so I would have to play it by ear as I would have to take her words at face value since I did not have a medical degree or any affinity in healing and sensing injury. I slowly approach the side of the bed standing to her side as I lean forwards a bit looking at the bandage, or rather bandages, I placed on her forehead to make sure they did peel off or anything like that. "You had me a bit scared," I say in a monotone voice that was my stereotype, "you got lucky." 175

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Izumi would listen to him as she watched him move closer to her and sit next to her. Of course he didn't know what she went through. The only thing that really bothered her was being paralyzed other then that, it was quite the adventure. Izumi merely blinked to his offer of using his bathroom, which is a good thing. She felt like she needed to bath and what not. Her body felt a lot better physically, but spiritually it felt like something was missing. She didn't feel right and felt like something within her was lost. even if it was just bits and pieces of her, it was lost and she felt it. "I guess I did get lucky." she uttered as she would move her feet off his bed and she would still hold the covers over her top. She looked to the cloths and she had gave him a smile, but her smile wasn't full. It wasn't really all the same smile that she use to have before. Merely blinking when he was checking the bandages he placed on her head, she went a bit crosseyed and gazed up trying to see what he was seeing. "I would really like to use your bathroom, sir." she said looking at him as she looked away.

-Word count:218[1267]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:50 pm

As she looks away, I nod and turn my back to her with her new movement. I knew that she was decent beneath the sheets and as an honorable person I would not attempt to peep at her, since that would be wrong. I really would have preferred her to stay in proned position until I had a chance to say a few words to check her status. With my back to her, I comment, "feel free to use it as you wish. Towels are in the cabinet to the side of the shower. I'll be in the living room." The clothes in my hand are laid on the side of the bed and I walk forwards to exit the room and give her privacy. As I exit the door, I pause and ask, "are you hungry?" 137

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Watching him turn his back to her and listening to him, she merely nodded her head and gave a 'Alright' comment back to him. The cloths were laid near her and she placed a hand on them caressing them softly. She figured these were some of his cloths. Looking up to him as he is about to exit the door and she answered his question. "I actually am quite hungry." she said with a blush across her cheeks. After he would leave from the room, she wouldget up and take the cloths and head for his bathroom into order to clean up and freshen up.

-Word count:107[1374]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:57 pm

“I’ll get you something,” I assure her before I exit out of the bedroom area, allowing her the freedom and privacy to freshen up as she saw fit. My hand pulls on the door handle closing it behind me with a soft shutting sound; my gaze lowers to the floor in front of me as I stand for a moment in thought. It felt like something was off. She had given me a smile, but I could tell that it was forced. I’ve seen her normal smile before and it is a lot more lively, but reasonably so. Of course, I rationalize that she must have had a terrible experience and from what I saw, it looked as if she had been raped. I could only assume that what she went through was something traumatic. Knowing myself, I knew I wasn’t a good reference point to dealing with people and saying the right words to make someone else feel better. Consolation was not a strong point of mine. It was a wonder that she was comfortable with being around me in such a vulnerable state with me being a male, much like her attackers. I note that I would have to pay close attention to that as to not trigger any bad memories. I didn’t know fully how things worked with women, but I knew that they had a stereotype of being frail, especially when it came to emotional matters and bad experiences. Aside from that, she did not tell me how she was feeling; she simply said that she had ‘gotten lucky.’ With those words, I still had little to go on. I solidify the thought that I would have to support her, but with that thought I wonder if I were supposed to notify any family members or people who would be worried about her. I didn’t know much about her family or the contacts of her personal life, which is probably poor referencing on my part since she worked for me. I just assumed her family was around and that she had either a boyfriend or fiancé, and that was based on her looks and demeanor. I was certain that Division 12 would probably have an emergency contact with her paper work, but then again, it could be considered prying too much for me to do anymore than I had done so far. I think that maybe I was in over my head and should observe what happens instead of trying to act. Thinking back, I recall when I first saw her in her captured position with her skirt hiked up and her breasts revealed; it was an interesting visual to say the least. While thinking that, an odd sensation comes over me as if thinking about that were wrong and I push away that particular thought; but it would be apparent to any man that she basically had a perfect body and was well endowed.

My focus comes back as I notice I am staring down at an animal staring back up at me as if to say, “you still haven’t fed me.” I frown, now noticing the cat and lift my gaze towards the kitchen. I could cook, but then again, it would be rude of me to stay within the house while she was in the shower; I learned that much yesterday. With that train of thought, I decide to go to the local store and pick up something for breakfast; it would be a bit safer on her end than to attempt to eat my bachelor cooking. Stepping forwards, I move from in front of the door, walking across the living room to the front door, grabbing my keys and wallet from the coffee table on the way. With that my hand comes to the door, as I would exit the apartment. 639

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 pm

The shower would start and the noise coming from the shower would echoe into the living room, telling Jyn that she had started. She had tossed her torn cloths to the ground after taking out her car keys which she would rest upon the bathroom counter. She would gaze at herself in the mirror and just stare into it. As she would stare into the the mirror, in her eyes she was staring at herself with her hitorinji markings activated. She merely stared at it and it merely stared back at her. She stayed quiet and watched at her hitorinji markings seemed to evolve and change, the marking style moved around on her body, and seemed to come up in a different tribal marking. as though signifying a change being caused. Or an incomplete change. This might be due to the soul ripper that was performed upon her. "What is it within me that I have lost?" she asked herself as she placed her hand upon the mirror. The steam that was accumilating in the bathroom fogged up the mirror and soon her reflection disappeared in the steamed up mirror. She turned away from it and went into and under the shower. Allowing the water to just hit her body and clense her physical appearance of the loose dirt and grime, and sweat and whatever else other dirt was capable of sliding off.

Under the shower she allowed herself to just relax and allowed the warm water to just hit her body. Relax her in a physical sense, and even in a spiritual sense. "Why does it still hurt?" she asked herself in a soft voice as she lowered her head to gaze towards the floor. this sense that there was something damaged within her, but not her physical internel self, but more of a spiritual thing. She was still attempting to figure it out, but it wasn't coming to mind. "I guess I may have to return there again..." she said with a soft sigh as she had placed her hand upon her heart feeling it's slow heartbeat thump. She would do nothing in the shower for about ten minutes. Then final after those ten minutes would would begin her shower, clensing her body of the rest of the nastyness left upon her body. And even shampooing and conditioning her hair she did as well. Taking her sweet time in showering. After what she went through, getting hit with a soul ripper a couple of times and even getting struck by eletricity a girl deserved at least the time to shower and freshen herself up.

It would be about a full hour to an hour and a half before the noise of the shower would die down. but still Izumi wouldn't have come out from the bathroom just yet. Half an our later she finally would reemerge from the bathroom and walk to the living room. She would be dressed in what Jyn had given her. A white tee and the sweat pants. she didn't really feel comfortable in mens clothing so she was a bit embarassed by the way she was dressed. Her hair was bearly dry, it was still wet and stuck close to her face in which she would be moving it out the way and moving it behind her head so it would be close to looking like it is brushed back.

-Word count: 567[1941]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:53 pm

After exiting the apartment, I make my way down stairs and out of the apartment complex. It is a moderate day outside with plenty of sunshine and few clouds in the sky. The city is alive with morning commuters, joggers and people driving or walking here and there. Reaching the ground floor, I decide to simply walk the short distance to the corner where a neighborhood café was located. After walking for some time, I approach and enter into the corner café and in walking into the quaint akabeko type store, I approach the counter and stand in line for a bit with three people ahead of me before I am able to proceed with a take out order. I order two breakfast platters consisting of fried eggs, steamed rice, miso soup, toast and grilled fish. After paying for it, I stand back allowing others to order, and loiter within the ordering area, which was separated from the seating area where people who were dining in enjoyed their meals. The shop seemed to have a good amount of business in the morning, which seemed normal and probably was the reason they were able to stay open and provide some type of competition to Moonbucks. After waiting for some time, my order comes up in a large brown paper bag. I thank the female servant and take the bag, then depart the shop. I make the walk home from the shop and re enter my apartments going up to my floor wondering if Izumi had made it out of the showers yet. By the time I make it to my door and into the apartment, my thought it answered, as I am able to still hear the shower running. I close the door behind me and carry the bag to the dining table. Placing the bag down, I take out the two white boxes that contain our meal and sit them on the table before folding the brown bag up and putting it into a cabinet to use later to carry trash. The visual monitor murmurs softly in the background as the morning news plays with the various events going about the city today and this week. It isn’t long before the sound of the shower stops. Going into the kitchen, I make sure that Izumi has utensils to eat with set by her food. After coming out of the kitchen and laying her eating utensils down, I pick up my box of food and make my way into the living room where I sit on the couch to eat and watch the screen. I begin to eat, drawing the attention of my feline roommate who walks up and sits in front of me. Remembering that I had neglected to feed him, I take a portion of the grilled fish and lower it on the carpet for him. He approaches it, sniffs it, then sits, lowering his head, starting to eat from it. Both our attention shifts to the side as the door opens and Izumi exits. Motioning towards the food on top of the dinertable I inform, “that is yours.” 520

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Looking towards the dinner table she would see the white box and blink. So he went out and got food? was the thought that came into her mind as she looked at the white box and faintly smiling she walked over to it and pulled out a chair in which she would sit in it. From her seat she was still able to see Jyn. She opened the box and saw the contents; fried eggs, steamed rice, miso soup, toast and grilled fish. Seemed like a good breakfest good. She would grab her utensil's and begin to eat. As she began to eat she would glance over at Jyn everyonce in a while an then back to her food. she wondered what should she say to him. should she talk to him about what happened last night? she didn't have a proble with it really. Or should she talk about what's wrong with her? Should she tell him that she's a hitorinji? She wasn't sure. she merely gazed back down to her food and she would poke at the fried eggs for a moment before shoving a mouth ful of steamed rice into her mouth.

-Word count: 195[2136]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

After giving her the motion to the food, my gaze shift as I give her a glance looking over her, before looking back down at my food holding it between my legs. I sit on the leaning forwards on the edge of the couch crouch with my legs open and my elbow resting just above my knee. The food was pretty good to me and I could see why the people of the neighborhood favored the shop. A glance down to the cat shows that he shares my thoughts since he was still eating it. There was a bit of silence for that time before I break the ice, speaking as I look down at my food pausing my eating, “you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. I’m simply glad you’re okay.” After my words I resume eating from the box with my chop sticks. 150

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 pm

She kept eating even when he was talking. Chewing silently with her mouth cloths whenever she put food in there. Her arms gently resting on the edge of the table leaning upwards so that her hands would be up in the air while holding her utensils. There would be a brief moment of silence after Jyn finished his sentence before she would look towards the wall and she was poking at the grilled fish. "Why would you assume I dont wanna talk about it?" She asked in a calm manner, not bothered by it, merely curious she wondered his thoughts. She could tell her held a lack of experience in talking to women. that much was obvious to her. Izumi broke a piece of the grilled fish and lifted it up to her lips as she licked it. "I wasn't raped if that's what your thinking."

-Word count: 146[2282]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 pm

With those words, a load is lifted off of my mind. I am at least happy for her that something like that didn’t happen. For some reason, it wouldn’t have been okay with me if she had been raped; death would not have felt like enough for the demons that had her bound. Not because rape is wrong, but there’s a difference when a stranger gets raped and when someone you know gets raped. Her question catches me a bit off guard and I decide not to answer the first one. I figured she didn’t want to talk about it since we weren’t talking much, but expressing that in words wouldn’t be comfortable for me. Instead I respond, “I’m glad to hear that.” I wondered if I should ask her if she did want to talk about it, but then again, if she wanted to, then she would. I continue eating for a while and then ask, “will you need days off?” The purpose of asking that is so that I would know how to plan my week accordingly. It’s not meant to be spoken in a cold manner, but I didn’t know what else to say to her now. 200

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Izumi did notice that he didn't answer her first question and merely continued on when he was relieved to know that she wasn't raped. That question resonated in her mind for a bit as suddenly a forest flashed into her mind and the thoughts of these ruins began to appear in there too and suddenly she was back to the present time and state of her current mind. Gazing over at him she ate some of the grilled fish and swallowed it before she would speak. "Those demons..." she ment Basele and Gerrick. "Were aweful people weren't they?" she said gazing towards the wall as she wouldn't answer his question just yet. "But they held some interesting powers. Jyn-sir..." she said gazing over at him as she leaned back sitting straight in the chair. "...Have you ever heard of the Magical art, Void?"

-Word count: 143[2425]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:50 pm

I notice that when I asked if she needed days off, there is no answer, only a redirection onto another topic. I take this to mean exactly what it did when I did it; therefore I assume her needing days off were unnecessary. To answer the question about the demons, I would finish chewing and state, “I would assume all demons are. I didn’t have time to even get their names. Such things are unimportant.” I basically opened the door, shot and shot some more. That was all my job required of me, but I did not have a good opinion of demons and possessed types in general. Shaking my head, I resume answering, “I’m not much for magic. I assume void is magic that controls portals.” Around this time half of my meal was complete. I hadn’t awoken with a huge appetite in the first place, so half of what I purchased for myself would be enough for me. The rest could be put up as a lunch as leftovers. 171

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 pm

She nodded her head to what he had said. "It is quite true that most demon's are like that, but none the less they were still people. They may not be human people, but people none the less." She gazed at her food now and continued on. "Portal's you said what void is about?" she said in a retorical type of tone. "It's much more then just portals. Basele, you know that demon that was looked as though he was placed in some sort of intense microwave and was nothing more then a partially skeletal and fully charred body on the ground, he told me they were demon's of the 'Void Shroud'." She leaned her head back now as she gazed up at the cieling. "his partner, the one you shot, was called Gerrick. They worked together on that thing they do where they hunt down humans women and trap them in thier basement. Well while I was told a couple things about the void and experienced it first had. Intangibility..." she would look over to him. "it's a void magic that allows you to pretty much walk through walls. Then theres the portal ability that just takes you through this alternte dimenion, truly fasinating...." her voice trailed off as she was quiet for a moment. "Void isn't just controlling portals Jyn..." she looked to him with a saddened look in her eyes.

"It was before they tied me up where Basele did this technique on me. It was... strange..." she said it in a ominous way that would put the emphasis on it being really wierd. "It was like nothing i've ever seen before..." she went quiet for a moment and remembered that she was trying to keep her knowledge about the other realm, mostly a secret. "...well aside from the demon's and such of course." she added in, hopefully Jyn would believe that she only knew as much about demons as what happened tonight. "He struck me with this move..." she looked away from him for a moment and looked away as though she was thinking. "what was it called again? Oh right!" she said looking back to Jyn. "Basele called it... Soul Ripper."

-Word count: 365[2790]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 pm

I pick through my food as she continues the conversation, making things a bit more comfortable since a topic could be picked up to take away the areas of silence in the breakfast. I find myself a bit iffy at the statement that demons were people nonetheless, but I allow her to continue talking. I wasn’t one to push my beliefs on others. She seemed to have the names of the demons down, which was odd that they would tell her their names while they had her hemmed up like that. As she explains about voids and people walking through walls, I find myself happy that I didn’t have to deal with such nonsense in the shootout. That would have made things very annoying. When the look comes and the conclusion of the first paragraph, I simply answer, “I see.” By that time, I rise from the couch, holding my body in my hand, placing the utensils inside of it while closing the lid, as I was finished with the breakfast for now. I continue to listen to her speak as I make my way towards her, past her and into the kitchen to put away what I had not eaten. ‘Something like she’s never seen before,’ indicates that she’s seen things before that were unnatural but not as weird as this. An eyebrow rises slightly as I lean into the refrigerator, placing the food in. Standing up, I comment, “soul ripper, huh?” I hadn’t heard of anything like it, but it was still good knowledge to reference in the future. In the Division training, I knew the abilities of a Vaspire, but I did not know that some of them had the ability to manipulate the physical realm. The ones we got must have been very strong. “It seems you’re very interested in this,” I say closing the refrigerator door. 311

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Suddenly when he closed the refrigerator door, her back pressed against his back as she stood there, her arms in front of her as she continued. "I guess it does seem rather interesting. Meeting with a power you never heard of before, it kinda trills the imagination and hypes your curiousity." she before to speak with an ominous tone, but spoke gently and softly. "But the interest isn't what has me like this." turning her head so that she would be looking towards the counter, but turned her eyes so that she would look at Jyn from the corner of her eye. "I was hit by that technique. a few times." her arms would grab each other as she was hugging herself. "Can you imagine Jyn..." she started out as her eyes closed a little bit. "feeling your very core rattle. Your very essence just fall apart." She turned her head away from Jyn. "Do you know what it's like to have your soul ripped apart?"

-Word count: 167[2957]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 pm

My gaze shifts back out of the corner of my eyes as she enters into my personal space placing her body reversely against mine. I am a bit unsure on how to interpret this action. At first she seemed to be perfectly fine, but as the conversation progressed, she developed what I through might be an unhealthy interest in the techniques used against her. It was rash of me to bring her back in without having the division check her out to make sure her body wasn't compromised or influenced. I wouldn't be able to tell small changes in her character since I was still getting to know her. I did know that some times people needed hugs, or physical signs of support, but I didn't know if this would be a time for that. I simply listen as she asks about if I've ever experienced having my soul ripped out. My gaze returns to my front as I stand back to back with her in the middle of the kitchen answering, "no, I haven't." 175

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 pm

He answered her question and she had closed her eyes and merely smiled. "That's good." she responded. "I feel as though that's what happened to me..." she began to take a few steps away from him. "I dont feel normal..." she added. "I feel as though something within me is missing and it's still hurting." She would get to the border of the kitchen and stop and gaze outwards looking towards the VM. "I may need to head somewhere, but..." she puased for a moment. "I don't know if I should head there alone." she was still confused about that, she knew she had to go because it was the only place she knew that could help her fix what has been damaged.

-Word count: 125[3082]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

She was certainly acting in a spacey manner. As she steps away from my, my gaze shifts as it follows her movements looking at her with some concern. She speaks of having to go somewhere, but did not wish to go alone. I knew that it would not be in her best interest to go alone and though she was no family member or significant other of mine, I was a bit too over protective of her by this point to allow her to roam about how she was. Ultimately, if she wanted to, however, I didn't have the right to attempt to stop her from doing what she wanted to. Speaking to her after she pauses, I speak, "if you know where you must go, I will look over you." I didn't want to tell her that I was worried about her, or she might get defensive. Perhaps this was something she needed to get out of her system to "feel" right again. I was the type of person who attempted to control much of my own existence, so much of what she said would be foreign to me, but still I was a type to try to empathize with other when possible. So long as it didn't interfere with work, I would try to find help for her. 220

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:07 pm

She listened to him and smiled to what he had said, but she knew he couldn't come. For one thing, he had a lot to do here and was busy with his work. And another thing was it was against the rules for her to take anyone to that place that isn't apart of the hiramoto family. She merely released a sigh and spoke. "That is quite the offer, maybe you can accompany me at least part way." She didn't really want to have to explain much about what she had to do. "but I wont return for at least three days. I hope that it isn't a bother for you, sir?"

-Word count: 112[3194]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I find myself in the woods on how to react. I watch her hesitantly as she continues to speak. “If you wanted the days off, then you should have said so when I asked you,” I say firmly before asserting, “I’m growing concerned about you. Humans should not worry themselves with the abilities of the damned. I will not pry into your personal life… do what you must, but I fear the change that may have occurred to you last night. Are you sure you are yourself?” I wanted straightforward answers and had a feeling that I had to be cautious. The scenario runs through my mind of her being turned by the Vaspires, me being dumb and bringing her home without the proper precautions, winding up to be attacked in my own apartment. She had not given me any indication that things were normal, since the more she talked the creepier it sounded. To be the best of my knowledge she was a normal human when I met her and should be one now, or so I hoped. 179

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 am

She listened to him and mentally she smiled and thought to herself Yes that is true, humans should not bother themselves with the powers of the damned, but alas my kind friend. I'm different from a regular human. "I am not quite certain that I am myself. I told you I was hit by that soul ripper move." She grabbed at her stomach and rubbed it. It still ached her a bit from last night. From her observations of Jyn, he seemed to have problems with things that aren't human. She wasn't exactly sure how he would react if he found out she was a hitorinji and the last thing she wanted to do was be chased out by him. "I feel as though my very soul was ripped apart and it's aching." She walked out to find a chair to sit down in. "I just need to head to an old family place to be rejuvinated." Sadly her old 'family' place was in ruin's and it was run by herself and bearly kept in shape. Doubling her life here and the life she was suppose to dedicate to that old place is rather difficult.

-Word count: 196[3390]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:44 am

Her explanation reinterates that her peculiar behavior was due to the attacks on her soul. My gaze shifts down to her stomach as she reaches for it wondering if Division 12 had an answer to something like that. There would be no use in saying anything to her about being fixed up by them unless I knew a definite answer for sure. Remembering her early words, I assume that instead of something being added to her, something was taken away and she was having a hard time dealing with it. Apparently, the answer lied in her returning to her home and resting for a while. Instead of asking her if she would like me to see if Division 12 could give her a looking over, I decide to inquire about it with them first to see if they had experience with this type of thing. My steps pick up as I begin to make my way, walking towards the living room; I come side to side with her and tilt my head down looking towards her as I assure in a kind tone, "okay. Just let me know if you need me. I will survive as I have in your absence, but you will still have your job when you come back." I didn't want her worried about taking sick leave or something like that; I wouldn't do something like replace her. After all, she was my new precious secretary who always did her best to please me well. 250

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am

Ooc: Omg xD Supercon was freakin awesome! My legs are dying x.x

She smiled when he came up next to her and said what he had said. It was a nice sensation and it made her feel hapy to hear such words. She knew she would have to leave to get her car from the bar and then head home to get the required items and then head out for three days. Her words came out softly as she nodded her head. "Thank you, Sir. I'll be sure to make it up to you when I return." she said to him with a soft and faint smile on her face as she was looking right at him.

-Word count: 105[3495]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:45 am

Ooc: Kick ass. Lucky.

My gaze shifts towards my immediate front for a moment as she answers my response. After a brief pause it then shifts down to meet her smiling visage after she states that she would make it up to me. She was a pretty girl; that much couldn’t be denied. With a nod of acceptance, I take her words as they are and then move forwards heading into the living room. My mind thinks that there was something that I my be forgetting about the situation. It comes to me about that time when I remember that her car was not at the place where I found her. I figure that she probably drove it to where she was abducted, and if she was lucky, it would still be there with no harm done to it. Pausing, I turn to her and then ask, "do you need a ride to you car? I can take you if you need to pick it up, so you won’t have to use public transportation." We were still dressed pretty leisurely in basically the same thing, so I’d probably want to put some day time clothes on, or something to that nature. But this way it felt almost as if we were a couple who had breakfast together in the morning. Walking into a situation like this could easily cause a misunderstanding. I didn't know if she needed to go now or later, so I ask, "how long will you like you stay here to rest?" 252

View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 pm

"Actually yes, I do." pretty much all of her things were in her car, the only thing she really had with her was her car keys which she had right now in her pocket. "I was parked out at a bar before I was abducted." she uttered, and told Jyn where exactly was it where she was parked at. "If you dont mind, I would like to leave as soon as possible so I can get what I have to do over and done with."

-Word count: 86[3581]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:42 pm

"Understood," I answer as I move to get my keys. "I will gather my things and take you now," I say as I head to the coffee table. I hadn't had a chance to get in a shower, but I could do that after dropping her off. It would be odd going into the office in casual attire, but there was a change of clothes in the gym at HQ that I could use after taking a shower there. After gathering my phone, keys and various things, I stand in the center of the living room and motion towards the door annoucing, "okay, let's go." 105

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Ooc: we can end it like this. =D

Izumi would wait for Jyn to get his things and she would think about the thing's she had to do. When he finished getting his things and he would move to the living room and tell her 'lets go' She would nod her head and give a slight bow. "Yes sir." She would turn towards the door and then look then stop and speak. "Jyn, when I return...I'll tell you what happened with Basele and Gerrick."

-Word count: 76[3657]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get You Fixed Up   Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Ooc: Ok

View user profile