Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pistol of the Crane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Pistol of the Crane Empty
PostSubject: Pistol of the Crane   Pistol of the Crane EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:48 am

I wander silently from the car, my body clad in black slacks, a black button down shirt, and long black trench coat. I move slowly as my red eyes scan the area as my purple hair flails with every step I take into the wind. My body moves almost in slow motion as the world around me moves at a rapid pace. I gaze at the church as I wander toward it. The day finally came and I wasn't surprised. I had known this day would come for years. My father had finally passed away after a long life. I entered the building, and took my sunglasses off. I ignored the looks I got as I walked toward the coffin in the front of the room. I could feel the gazes they cast toward me. Nobody thought I deserved to be here. But I didn't care. I had gotten a letter asking that I show up. And show up I did.

I felt the tears running down my face as I reached down to stroke my father's hair gently. I took a deep breath before leaning down to kiss his forehead. I hadn't seen him in years. I had always told him there would be plenty of time to explain when I was discharged. But the day had come far too late. I hadn't been able to come home like he had wanted, despite the leave I had stored up. I pulled away and moved to the back of the church to stand behind them all. As much as I don't care what they think I'm still only human. And a human can only take so much judging. I stand there, my arms folding under my breasts as the service begins. As the service ended I walked out, following the casket toward the grave. He would be buried next to his wife, my mother. I stand there at the back of the crowd, tears falling down my face as I stand there.

No matter how hardened your heart may be, no matter how hardened you may be come when it comes to death, none would ever know total emotionlessness. I stood there as I breathed slowly, trying to calm myself down as my breath caught in my throat. Before mom's death the last time I cried I had been ten. I had lost my best friend to a mysterious illness. But I knew better. Her mother had poisoned her. But none of the cops on the case ever proved it or believed me. But that's how life is. That's what lead me down this path. I joined the military for the training. After getting out I began taking the cases that the cops wouldn't do. I would take down anyone or anything that got in my way. Be them individuals or organizations. I would protect those the cops wouldn't, whatever the reason.

I stood there, my eyes closing the crowd left. I was alone with my father. I walked forward, my hands opening my trench coat before I removed a flat and preserved rose. It was the first flower he'd ever gotten me. He'd gotten it for my mother the day I was born and he decided to press it so it would last forever.

"Good bye papa." I said, dropping the flower into the grave. "I hope I make you proud."

Rising to my full height I stood there for a moment before walking away. I made my way toward the apartment I had just rented. It would take time, to get used to but it would work. A studio apartment was a small thing. But it wasn't as if I needed much. I walked from the graveyard and froze as I saw the man in front of me. He was my father's lawyer, and apparently he had gone to the trouble of finding me. I frown as he walks toward me an old case in his hands as he smiled.

"Well if it isn't young miss Tsuruko." he said, bowing when he got to me.

"Please just tell me why you're here. You couldn't have found out about my home so soon." I say glaring at him.

"Your father wanted this so I thought I'd wait here for you. It wasn't hard to find you when you know what to look for. Your fake name, for example." he said, grinning.

I frown, taking the box and opening it. Inside is a revolver. A large one at that. I take the large revolver out and close the box before tucking it under my arm. I flip a latch and the barrel breaks, opening the chaimber. Apparently my father had a thing for old guns or anime because it looked like something I had seen in an old anime in an western like setting. I spin the barrel and flip it up and raise it toward the man in front of me. I pull the trigger, smirking as it clicks dry.

"Your father wanted you to have it so have fun!" he said before running off.

I nod absent mindedly as I put the gun back in the case before carrying it upstairs with me. My father had left me a gun? Oh well. One thing I had learned early on was to not underestimate my father.

(887/750)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Pistol of the Crane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistol of the Crane   Pistol of the Crane EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Pistol of the Crane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: