Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) Empty
PostSubject: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:35 am

The message plays for the operative and it is my voice, "Syx, I need you to go to Gunshyne and meet with a debt collector by the name of Jasper at the Sabishii Shotto bar there. My reports state that he works for a loan shark that Mr. Nagashino owes a substantial amount of money to in bad horse racing debts. Find this collector and get the intel that we need for our client. Call Carmina to confirm any exchange of information that Mr. Jasper may request as an exchange. Discretion is key here. We do not want the fact that we are gathering information on Nagashino to get out into the open. Do a good job with this, Syx, and the Sheng Tsung file is yours." Syx nods and smiles as he continues to drive. The message deletes itself from his Inbox while he is driving as an automatic security feature that my cyber team handles. There is often sensitive, incriminating data in those messages that I can't afford to be leaked should an operative go rogue. Syx is a highly trusted operative of mine as a Psychic Demon of Light.

Pulling into the bar's "rear parking lot" if it can be called that, Syx gets out and walks into the bar. He walks up to the bartender and orders a mixed drink with imported rum in it. Normally, I don't approve of my operatives drinking while they're on an assignment but Syx can drink a lot being a demon and the smell of alcohol on his breath would lower the paranoia of certain contacts. Nothing more annoying than a jittery contact that is worried that you are planning to kill him or something. Syx moves over to a table and the barmaid begins to approach to see if he wants something to eat.

318 words
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:17 am

With every job, or with life in general, we will find that there are peaks and valleys as time goes on. Recently my career had been in a very lengthy valley. Things had seemed to level out to the point where I was actually falling back into a semi normal routine. Once my regular customers heard about my promotion, and about the new collector that would be training beneath me, they decided to pay correct amounts on time. I don't know if they were afraid to test my new found power or to toe the limits with my new protege, but whatever it was, I wasn't complaining.

Even with the craziness surrounding East City recently, Jinto and I had both been enjoying relative peace. It was almost as if our clients had suddenly had a change of heart and wanted to make good on their debts. We even had a few miraculously cover the remaining balance and set themselves free from our business arrangements.

As with any plateau, the sheer drop on the other side must be reached at some point. So I thought my peaceful days were numbered when I received word that a shady character was requesting a meeting with me at the Sabishii Shotto Saloon over in Gunshyne. The only comfort I found in this news was the added information that Gunshyne wasn't the man's home territory any more than it was mine. To tell the truth, I couldn't remember more than a handful of times when I had actually ventured into that part of the city. I knew it well enough to find the saloon, but beyond that I would be hard pressed to find my way around.

Entering the establishment, dressed as I would for any other day on the job, I make my way to the bar after making sure to visibly peace tie the katana secured at my hip. I didn't go anywhere without my weapon, even though I no longer had any true use for it. It still seemed easier to quell disturbances with the blade rather than expose myself for the less than human that I was. With the sword hilt tied off, I arrive at the bar to politely request a pint of whatever they have on tap. Spending time around Ric's Place so often, I learned quickly that the least chance of getting hassled by bar staff rested with ordering 'tap' drinks and pretending to like them.

No matter what filled my glass, I would lift the drink in thanks before taking a sip. Even if the brew tasted like what I imagine warm moose piss would, I would smile and compliment the concoction. With that taken care of, it would then be time to scan the room and try to spot the man I was here to meet. Since a physical description had not come with the request, I was at an obvious disadvantage, but that by itself wasn't exactly unfamiliar territory.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 am

The waitress brings Syx a menu and goes to check on another table. While she is gone, Syx sends a request for visual identification on the contact for confirmation to the relay connector that handles field operative requests. It would be a couple of minutes while they locate a recent photo or license picture for the man. A shifty looking man approaches the table and looks at Syx telling him that he is late. Syx raises an eyebrow at the man before ignoring him. Syx is fairly well dressed even for an operative, so while he looks like most of the mercenary types in the bar, he is different from the "locals" for sure. Infrequent patrons are generally thought to be easy marks by the con artists in the place looking to get over on some unsuspecting chump. The problem for some is when they run into a fairly handsome humanoid looking individual like Syx who just so happens to be a damn demon with a penchant for violent psychic executions enjoying such methods as they generally leave no evidence as to who is responsible. The shifty man tells him that he has the information that Syx needs. At this point, Syx is becoming irritated with the man because the description that he received about the man's mannerisms and work ethic would not match this one here. The phone vibrates and Syx holds up a finger to silence the man before he speaks again. The image comes in and to no surprise, this was not him. Syx currently couldn't see the bar or he might have noticed that Jasper was standing there. The man before him goes to speak again and Syx looks at him and speaks softly, "You have one second to leave before I cut open your head and use what little brain matter you have as seasoning for my food." The man blurts out, "I have info that you can use, man..." Syx clearly annoyed looks at him and his eyes turn completely silver, but do not glow as I am accustomed to seeing when he flexes his power. The man drives his nails into the wood of the table, but the pain that his mind seems to be in allows no sound to escape his mouth though it is wide open. Syx is forcefully raiding his mind. He doesn't do it often because Carmina does not approve of such actions and no one in my employ wants to upset her of all people. Once he is done, his eyes return to normal and the man stumbles back into the card table in front of Syx's table revealing certain cards and spilling drinks on people. Syx remarks, "Not a complete waste, but nothing really useful either." The men at the table had a lot of money in the pot on that hand, so obviously they are very upset with the shifty man. As the ladies collect up the chips belonging to their men, the shifty man is drug outside for a "Gunshyne lesson in saloon etiquette". It would not be pretty.

The waitress comes over and apologizes for that man bothering Syx. The operative smiles and tells her not to worry about it. She smiles and says, "In that case, what can I get for you?" Syx remarks that he would like the shark steak plate with loaded mashed potatoes and brown sticky rice mixed in with their spicy chili that he's heard so much about. She smiles and asks if that will be all. Syx motions for her to come closer and she does knowing that he wants information. "I'm looking for a man named Jasper. Do you know anyone by that name, luv?" She stops for a moment and thinks scanning the room. From Syx's current seating position, the real Jasper's back is to him which prevents him from seeing his features. She shakes her head and tells him that she can't recall anyone by that name, but it shouldn't be hard to find if he's hear since most of the people go by aliases and such. She asks him if he would like her to check with the bartender and Syx nods slipping a $20 into her apron. She smiles graciously at him and he takes another sip of his drink. When she gets to the bar, the waitress puts in the order for food first then walks next to where Jasper is standing and tells the bartender, "That well mannered merc over there is looking for a man named Jasper. You know anyone by that name? For the life of me, it doesn't ring a bell." The bartender looks over at Syx who is currently observing the room and those within the room.

827/1145
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:01 am

Noticing the commotion caused by the shifty man while quietly nursing my pint of brew, I figured him for just another drunk who tied one on a little too early and thought no more of it. That is until the waitress comes to the bar, from the first table the man had bothered, and begins asking the bartender if they know anyone by the name of Jasper. The corners of my mouth twitch in what passes for a smile these days before I lean slightly forward over the wooden bar. "Excuse me, ma'am. I happen to be Jasper. Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of this well mannered merc. I would be ever so grateful." I still wasn't sure who this man was, or even why he wanted to meet with me really, but just because I wary of him didn't mean I couldn't be polite to the nice waitress. She was only doing her job after all.

When she points me in the direction of the so called 'well mannered merc', I turn to follow the direction of her finger and notice a man sitting alone who doesn't really look like the locals. Had I scanned the room a bit more carefully to begin with I probably could have picked him out myself, ahh but then I would never have had an excuse to speak to the waitress. Lifting my glass with a nod of my head, I thank the bartender and the waitress before pushing myself away from the bar and toward the man. On my way over I nod in greeting to the patrons busily trying to right the card game the shifty man had disturbed and resist the urge to adjust my clothing. Even though the black button up shirt and matching slacks paired with the long black overcoat were my every day working attire, there were still moments when they felt uncomfortable and foreign. These moments usually come only when I feel nervous or out of my element. This particular situation certainly made the cut.

Coming to a stop at the man's table, I pull out a more noticeable smile and extend my hand. "I hear you're looking for someone named Jasper. I'm here to meet someone who is looking for information but failed to leave a name. Jasper Andrews at your service." Okay, so I didn't really use the whole Andrews name very often, but I wanted to test the man a bit. If he had heard of me as only Jasper then he would have no trouble believing that my name was Andrews. In reality my official documents still listed my full name of Jasper Whitlock Andrews. I had shortened it to simply Jasper Whitlock only in the world of business to offer Trinity some protection when she was young and still vulnerable. With her now old enough to take care of herself, not to mention having a police officer for a current lover, I felt that the occasional use of my true family name wouldn't cause her undue harm.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 am

king Syx is reading through the file on his phone when the man approaches and extends his hand. The demon operative looks at him then at his hand, back to his face, and finally to the chair. Going back to the picture, Syx looks at the phone then at the man. So it is a match after all. Speaking softly so only the two of them could hear each other, Syx speaks again, "Jasper Whitlock Andrews. Lives in East City and has sister named Trinity. Works as a debt collector and has an interesting taste in vehicles. There's a katana under the coat, yes?" If Jasper is seated, Syx would slide him an envelope, but if he is still standing, Syx would point to the seat in an offering manner. Inside the envelope is a picture of a business executive that has a gambling problem when it comes to horses. Syx would ask, "Do you know this man?" Black on black on black... Syx observes his clothing choice to see if they tell anything additional about his personality and mannerisms.

190/1335
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 am

Strike one for the strange man, he obviously isn't as well mannered as the waitress believes. A decent man would have accepted a polite handshake. Strike two would be listing what he knows about me in such a manner. It was clear that he worked in a very different sort of business than I do.

Strikes against him or not, I do take the offered seat, though a perplexed look shows on my face. As I take the envelope and look inside, I shake my head toward the strange man. "Your information is mostly accurate, all except the taste in vehicles part, I'm afraid you were misinformed there."

Finally shifting my attention to the picture in my hands, I am forced to confirm that I do know the man in the photo. Now comes the fun part. "Yes, I know him. What sort of information are you interested in?" I wasn't going to tell him the man's life story, or even what I knew of it, but if there was something specific that I could help him with I would be happy to oblige. Sitting and waiting to find out what this was about, I casually reach into the inner pocket of my overcoat to draw out a piece of gum.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:30 am

king Syx observes his demeanor as he receives the envelope and inspects its contents. Syx wasn't remotely concerned about any errors in that sort of information. He had his attention and that was what was important to him. I make it a point to ensure that my operatives don't openly threaten contacts, but honesty is important, so the hint of it is enough to keep things beneficial. Fighting back his demonic urge to simply raid this man's mind, Syx looks at him with a stoic gaze as the question is posed. The waitress comes back with the operative's food and he looks at it and tells Jasper that he needs detailed intel on the man's gambling habits, debts, and how deep in the hole he is. Syx's expression show no ill intent, though they show no good will either. Syx withdraws another envelope at the same time Jasper retrieves his gum. That envelope sits on the table to the left of Syx's left hand as he brings his food closer to him for consumption. He makes eye contact with the waitress and smiles before focusing on mixing his food together. He looks up to await the answer to the question regarding this executive, Mr. Nagashino.

213/1548
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:52 am

Sometimes this job is mind numbingly boring. I was hoping that today would be different, but it didn't appear to be working out like that. Having to consciously keep my voice from sounding too mechanical, I wait until the waitress walks away and then begin to share what I know about the man in question.

"Monday through Friday he can be found at the South Street Track betting the long shot on every race. By the weekend he can't afford the horses anymore so he catches a few table games in the basement of the Koala Cleaning Service building. Home address is currently his mother's dilapidated brownstone on the east side of Lower Commons, expect a fight if you run into her. Our long standing payment meeting takes place every Tuesday at the little diner outside South Street around two in the afternoon. Payments are on time and fully accounted for seventy-three percent of the time. He is missing both pinkies to make up for the other twenty-seven percent. To date he has renegotiated his contract upward of ten times with my employer. As it stands right now, he owes just below six figures and will be making payments for the next eighteen years."

Pausing for a second, I go back over the information to make sure everything is accurate and that I mentioned what I thought was pertinent. "Is there anything else you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 am

king After listening to all of the information, Syx starts chuckling, "So that's what happened to his fingers! You know he got those recreated from tissue samples, right? Horses are his primary vice." Syx inputs all of the input into his phone and waits for a second. While he's waiting, he asks if Jasper wants to anything to eat or more to drink. Passing time, Syx also makes an inquiry about how Jasper likes his business and his boss. After he answers, Syx's phone vibrates and the operative looks at the phone and it shows one discrepancy with the information inputted into the phone. The highlighted section was that the home address for Mr. Nagashino, who is an upper middle tier executive, was his mother's house. "Jasper, something seems wrong here. There's no way this guy is living with his mom. With money like that, he'd at least have a condo or penthouse. Double check your intel on him." I could only hope that he hadn't made another "mistake" like that.

181/1729
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:31 am

"Those fingers have been recreated a few times, he keeps coming up short. I find enjoyment in knowing that he is too vain to go long with stubs. One of the few enjoyments of this job. As for how I like it and my employer, I will only say that it pays my bills and takes care of my sister."

I fall silent when the phone vibrates and wait patiently to hear if there is anything else. When he mentions that I should double check my intel, I can't help but let out a chuckle. "I never said he didn't own a condo, I just said his current living address is his mother's home. My intel is correct, I assure you. There is currently a junior executive inhabiting his condo, and paying through the nose for it I might add. The kid's rent is his secondary income, and the only reason he hasn't had to have more fingers recreated."

It still seemed strange to me how the man buckled under one gaze from his mother after I showed up on her doorstep looking for him. The next week he admitted that he had moved back into her building and was renting out his condo to cover his payments so his mother wouldn't have to be involved again. Having lived without a mother for so long, it struck me odd that a grown man, considerably older than I am, would fear his mother in such a way, but to each their own, as long as I got paid I didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Jasper's answer to Syx's inquiry about his employment receives a nod from the operative. Syx never could understand the human practice of "satisficing" or accepting conditions that we subpar just because they were good enough. Syx listens to the explanation regarding the housing and inputs the updated data. The response comes back green and Syx slides the second envelope over to Jasper while retrieving the first. He knows that I don't care for evidence trails being left in the open after meetings like these. Syx nods to him and speaks, "If you don't like your job, you should get a better one. That's what my employer always told us. It was his motivation for starting the organization. You're good as a debt collector, but you don't really like it, so you'll never be great at it. With your skill set, there is plenty that you can do. This city has a lot of problems that need solving. How would you enjoy getting paid $3000 per period for handling files like this? Clients approach the organization's handlers with problems, and the Neutralizers are called in to solve them." Syx eats more of his food while giving Jasper some quiet time to think about that.

216/1945
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Well this was an interesting turn of events. A request for information leads to a job offer? That is a new one in my book, but not exactly something I want to ignore. Work under Jinto had been getting old lately, but with Trinity and the bills to think about, I was afraid to risk a career change right now. With this offer coming out of the blue it almost felt like a sign. One I couldn't ignore. "I would enjoy a position like that very much. Problem solving has always been one of my natural talents. I had hoped to find something similar within my current organization at one time but that has become a dream of the past. Your employer sounds like a wise man, a respectable boss. I would be interested to meet him someday." I didn't want to jump at the offer like an eager beaver but at the same time I didn't want to watch it fly out the window on the wings of a bird.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Syx finishes his food and nods to Jasper. "Let me see what I can do about that..." Picking up the phone, Syx speaks, "Call the Prince." Waiting four rings like normal, Syx calls me and I answer. "Is everything handled?" Syx responds, "Yes, sir. The problem has been solved." With a smile on my face, I remark, "Good to hear. What's up, Syx?" The operative informs me that the contact shows potential at being a freelance subtle Neutralizer. "Oh? What's the name again?"
Syx: "Jasper. Jasper Whitlock."
Me: "Is he worth a damn?"
Syx: "Do you want to meet him?"
Me: "Sure, why not. I'm done with my meeting."

I hang up with the operative and he asks Jasper if he is hungry. "He's on his way. Considering that he just got out of a meeting and knowing him, he is probably about to give you an assignment to complete. He's notorious for that. It's his sadistic version of a screening interview. Figure I'd warn you ahead of time." Syx finishes his drink and calls the waitress over. When she arrives, he asks for a lemon-line soda. "Oh and whatever he wants."

208/2153
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 am

I wait while the man makes his phone call and when he hangs up he informs me that his employer is on his way to meet us. I am shocked that things are able to progress so quickly. Had the tables been turned and I was the one calling Jinto to try and get an operative an interview, he would have scheduled a full report with me before even considering meeting with the new guy. I guess that is yet another way this man's employer differs from my own.

When the waitress arrives and looks to me to see what I will be having, I politely shake my head and lift my half full glass of beer. "I'm fine, but thank you anyway." Trinity had still been awake when I rose this morning so I was rewarded with a full spread to feast on for breakfast. I wouldn't be hungry again until supper time. When the waitress left, I looked back to the man with a half smile. "Thanks for the heads up. I don't mind an assignment in place of an interview. I usually do better proving myself by actions than I do through conversation."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:35 am

The Audi A5 pulls up to Gunshyne Bastion and I get out. Heading into the bar, I am dressed in a brown suit with a cream/beige color shirt on underneath it. Closing my eyes, Syx "appears" before me and I walk over to where he is sitting. Looking around the bar, I notice quite a few people here and certain ones nod to me with amiable feeling behind the sign of respect while others would rather take a shot at me. Walking up, I look at Jasper as Syx stands. Giving him a full once over look, I shrug with my head and arch my eyebrow at Syx. The operative speaks telepathically into my mind, "I believe he has potential. The company is backed up with small jobs, so why not test him out with five. We give him one today and when he finishes that one, we cycle him the other four. It's an easy way to get us thru the small jobs while he works his way up and if need be, I'll sponsor him." I look at Syx intently. Nodding to Syx, I look at the man. Syx makes the introductions, "Jasper Whitlock, allow me to present Mr. Prince." I extend my hand to shake his to start things off right. "So I understand that you're looking for a new assignment and you're considering doing some freelance problem solving work for this organization?"

250/2403
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:53 am

My first impression of the man's employer was that he was well dressed and appeared respectable. The name of Prince had made the rounds on the streets but I couldn't recall anything specific about this younger member of the family, which was probably for the best. I didn't want to have any preconceived notions of anyone and I knew better than most that your family name doesn't make you who you are. When Mr. Prince reaches the table, I follow the other man's lead and rise to my feet. Watching the exchange between the two of them, I make a conscious effort to keep my face smooth and blank even though I was confused by them. When the 'well mannered merc' formally introduces me to his boss, I take the man's offered hand to shake as I nod in agreement to what was asked. "Andrews, sir. Whitlock is the name I use under my current employer, but Andrews is my given name. Debt collection has grown exceedingly mundane over the past few months and I would love nothing more than a new opportunity to expand my skill set." If this man was a legit businessman, I did not wish to begin our interaction under false pretenses... plus Trin had been badgering me to use Andrews again. She was tired of people thinking we were lying about being siblings.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 am

When the correction to the family name is given, I pause for a moment before getting the thought of my head. It might not be a common name, but I refuse to be the type of person that jumps to such silly conclusions. Not one to waste time when there is more business to conduct, I nod to Syx and the operative goes to work on his phone while I speak with Jasper. The waitress comes back and I ask her what the best bottle of red wine they have is and she tells me the name and I shake my head. She tells me that the best wine that she recommends is called Sakura Toso. Toso is a medicinal sake that is generally only served on special occasions and done so to promote healthy living and remove any unhealthy spirits from the body. I accept the recommendation and she walks off. Finally, I address Jasper, "It is a pleasure, Jasper. I could imagine that debt collection could lose its flair. What sort of problems are you looking to solve? Also, what are some of your current skills and what do you hope to develop while working for me?" His answers would help Syx condense the search for his trial assignment. Syx wanted to make sure to assign him something easy enough for Jasper to have no problem completing it, but also not beneath him or Psyre may think him weak for not being able to undertake a useless file.

262/2665
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 am

While Mr. Prince speaks with the waitress about the establishment's wine selection, I reach for my beer and down the last sip so that the lady could take it away when she returned with the man's order. As she walks away my attention is once again commanded by the well dressed businessman. I figured the questions he had, or ones similar to them, would come up at some point. I had been wondering just how much truth I should tell when answering them, especially considering that this was our first meeting. "With this being a somewhat sudden opportunity, I must admit that I have not put much thought into what types of problems I would like to solve. Until now I only had to deal with late or partial payments and the consequences of such. I'm afraid that i don't know many of the other problems out there, or more specifically the ones you would need handled, but I can assure you that I am a quick study and highly adaptable to any situation. When it comes to my current skills, the most note worthy would be my ability to wield my blade and others like it. My sister has recently been teaching me how to use an automatic weapon, she thinks I should expand my weapon capabilities for some reason." Pausing here to glance around to make sure what I said next wouldn't be easily heard if I lowered my voice, I drop the decibel level considerably before moving on. "There are also a few lesser known skills that I possess but don't feel comfortable discussing them at length here. Suffice it to say... I have been technologically altered to withstand and produce levels of destruction much higher than a normal human man."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 am

Looking at the man, I unbutton my blazer and think to remove it, but I doubt that I'll be here for much longer. I still had work to do and I figure I'll talk more with this gentleman if he can complete a task for the organization. PsiCoven has been building its independent contractor base on the anti-demon side of operations. I nod to him as he explains everything to me. Technologically advanced... I thought that was a rumor too. Learn something new everyday. "Is that so? Syx, give him something useful. When I get back to the office, I will figure out which Handler he will be assigned to if he does well enough on this assignment. Good work, Syx. Now let's hope he doesn't fail his evaluation." I chuckle at Syx and extend my hand to shake hands with Jasper again offering words of farewell. "Business calls, Mr. Andrews. I don't get paid for sitting around after all. If you can complete this little test of ours then I look forward to speaking with you again. Good health and lasting prosperity, Jasper." I nod to him and to Syx before heading for the car.

Syx stops on a case and smiles. "This should be a good one. Retrieval. One of our clients has a package that was stolen from them and they would like us to get it back for them. They would also like the culprit retrieved and delivered alive as well. Beat up doesn't matter to them as I figure he is going to feel a lot of pain for stealing their merchandise. We don't need or want to know what's in it. If you accept this file, you'll be given a dossier on the target along with parameters for identifying the correct package. Do you want to try something new and fun, Jasper? You see how he dresses and his car is just as flashy. He makes sure that everyone prospers as he prospers, so if you want to improve your situation, the Prince can definitely keep work coming your way." The Sakura Toso comes and Syx accepts it. He sips it and finds that's actually pretty tasty so he orders two full bottles of the liquid chilled and packaged to go so he could drop it off at the office.

412/3077
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 am

"Thank you, Mr. Prince, for this opportunity. I will give it my best effort." Watching the 'boss' make his exit from the establishment, my attention is once again focused on the man I came here to meet, the man responsible for my getting this opportunity for advancement. If what he says is true, that his employer makes sure everyone prospers as he does, then I could possibly be able to detach myself from Jinto sometime in the near future. That would make my sister extremely happy since she has hated the man the entire time I have worked for him, which was rapidly approaching a decade. When it comes to the task the merc has chosen for me, I nod to him in agreement. Retrieval sounds like something right up my alley. "Sounds like an excellent choice for my first task. Not too easy to be boring yet not too hard to be a colossal failure. What will be my time limit or deadline to have the package and culprit delivered by?"
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 am

Syx retrieves an extra phone from his vest and transmits the data to that phone. Setting the phone on the table, Syx tells Jasper that all of the information that he would need regarding the file is waiting on that phone. Syx tells Jasper that failure is not a good again with the Prince and that betrayal is never a good idea. The way Psyre gambles on operatives you would think he has one of the best law teams in the city. The bottles arrive and Syx tells Jasper that he'll be in touch after the job is completed. Syx wasn't one to tell an operative being evaluated how to do their job b/c in Syx's mind they are a liability if he does that. Before he walks off, Syx remarks, "Good luck, Jasper. Don't make me look bad." Syx heads out of the back for his car to return to East City.

- EXIT RP -

161/3238 to EXP & PWC
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:14 am

Updated Psyre
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)   Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto) Empty

Back to top Go down

Intel Exchange (Sabishii Shotto)
Page 1 of 1