Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shimane Yuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Shimane Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Shimane Yuki   Shimane Yuki EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:39 am

Shimane Yuki Succubus_by_ComiPaa
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Basics
- - - - - - - - - - - -
character name : Shimane Yuki
» alias/nickname: Lilith
» theme song: Persona 4 - Long Way
» msn messenger addy: bravevesperia@live.ca
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Demographics
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» appearance: The girl's hair is of a black deeper than the deepest night, and eyes red as refined rubies. Her silken skin is quite light, being the same soft colour as the velvet, white clouds. Blessed with a body that looks as it is sculpted by the Goddesses themselves, Yuki can usually can be found wearing the most erotic
trends of clothing.
» sex: Female
» sexual preference: Bisexual
» mood | temper: Yuki is a rather high spirited Succubus, bestowing a rather 'spicy' personality. Adoring to have fun, her personality at times can match that of a sugar-high preteen. If she were not to get her way she would become whiny and bitter like a youthful, spoiled adolescent. She share's the same mindset as just about any Succubus, possessing that same seductive, alluring personality. A persona that could be wrapped up within a sum of two words, "Mischievous, and playful." To her father, she acts like a complete sweet heart, in order to gain what she wants.
» family life: Father, Shimane Akimoto. Little sister, Shimane
Sayuko.
» interests | hobbies: The girl's interests lies in the most mischief breeding things. Sexual things and alluring people of both genders is her main interest. Her interests are not limited to just that, however. She does enjoy causing general mischief and messing with society, using her alluring looks and abilities as her getaways.
» member rivals: --
» clubs/organizations: --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Travel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
residential location: East City
visited locations: --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
fighting:
» wins: 0
» losses: 0
» draws: 0
» kills: 0
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Lifestyle
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» job:
Illegal Operator (Prostitute)
» class: Middle
» pay: $1500
» pocket funds: $0
» saving funds: $0
» housing: Middle-sized apartment room, average quality. Two bedroom, filled with old paintings (usually biblical), and a nice couch and chair are its main attractions. A kitchen, a bathroom, and living room, and a dining room (part of the kitchen.)
» transportation: Father's police motorcycle, and an SuV.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Development
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Race: Human
Type: Possession (Succubus)
Affinity: Mechanical Weapon Projectile
-
EXP: 1578
T-EXP: 0
JC: 0
PWC: 0 (Path)
-
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attribute Strength: Weak
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Ability
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Transformations
» // --
Quest Abilities
» // --
Custom Abilities
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Techniques
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Physical
» // Pistol Play (Passive, Honed)
Magical
» // --
Combine
» // none
Custom
» // none
Possession
» // Tailmorph
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Participation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sagas
Participated In
» // none
Quests Completed
» // none
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Inventory
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Equipment
» // none
Storage
» // none
- - - - - - - - - - - -
History
/ About Me: Hehe...If you really must know about me, then I shall tell you. Y'know, you really are lucky that I'm spending my time telling you this! But remember, it's a secret, okay? The beginning years of my life, I lived within a peaceful home, underneath the secure wing of my Father. As a child, I always wanted to become what occupation he had taken, it's rather sickening what it was. He's a police officer, a high ranked one at that. He's always such a sugar dad, providing me with whatever I wanted beyond my fantasies. Though, I wanted something more than love, or money could get me. It bothered me for the majority of my life, until I became sixteen years of age. It was my appearance that bothered me, in school, nobody liked what I used to look like. My appearance was horrible, and I never once spent my time with a friend, or a boy. Then, one day, I was blessed with something that may be the answer to my prayers. A stray demon from the other world had ventured from the opened gates of the world that we dub as putrid and vile, and entered within me. It was the demon which is entitled as the Succubus, and when it had possessed me it made various changes to my appearance. It hadn't taken me too long to become obsessed with the gift I was given, and shortly, I abused it to my fullest. Instead of the life with the peaceful father, I wanted a more fun life with risk and excitement. Not only this, but I wanted to give death to the people who once hated me because of the way I looked, in the most degrading fashion ever. To drown them in pleasure, toxic pleasure that'll lead to their demise...It's a fitting death for them, don't you think?
Back to top Go down

Shimane Yuki
Page 1 of 1