Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

- E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulless
Soulless

Male
Number of posts : 72
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

- E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) Empty
PostSubject: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:02 am

- E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) AngelPostImage
- E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e -

It was around noon and I had just finish up training some new recruits for our army. I decide to let them go on about there normal life unless others captains needed help with something. Now with some free time on my hand I decide to hit the streets of the twin city and see what good deals was out there "I Hope I found something worty." I tell myself as I'm walking up to a merchant table and see nothing that catches my attention "Hmm nothing here" I move on to the next merchant who was trying to sale me a broken bow. I decline his offer and move on wondering the roads of Evernia.

Neutral *ooc: Trying to get something going....
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

- E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:54 pm

“Pst!” comes out from the side as the petite beauty makes her way through the merchant district, seemingly in the direction of heading out of it. Eagle like eyes had been on her as she refused a broken bow, but he knew that his luck might be a bit better. She was the one rumored to be a high-ranking officer with the Rubia army; a woman in power often stood out. With that said, of course, it was assumed that she had money to go with the position; that and… women liked to shop. “One moment please!” he calls out again, as he shuffles behind her, a mid sized young man with shaggy hair and closed fox-like eyes with a smile and his hands together with rubbing palms as his body hunches slightly giving him the appearance of being the same height if not slightly shorter than her. Catching up to her side, he inquires, “did you not find something you liked today?” 163
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 am

- E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) AngelPostImage

my eyes keep to the merchant table seeing if something stood out but nothing then except this male voice that spoke from behind me. i turn to see the gentlemen whom was rubbing his hands "So far, Nothing." I look pass the stranger in front of me and notice a table full of import fruits and rums "Now that table looks good. I should pick up some bananas for Sleepy (her undead monkey)" My eyes return to the stranger as I notice I never seen him here in our city before "So you looking for a certain artifact? or maybe a good time with one of the ladies?" i then had a glimpse of the past and remember the stranger in front of me "I remeber you!" I burst out loudy "I had spar with you, somewhere..." (253)

:o *ooc: you're using Darlus for this rp?

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:25 am

Ooc: No, just a random NPC. You have to come to the southern continent to meet The Armageddon known as Darius.

The merchant blinks at the outburst and looks to the left and right wildly before he realizes that the woman is referring to him. He pauses and brings his finger to his chest in a “me” type manner, questioning if he was the focus of her words before waving his hands passively and assuring, “oh no no, you have me mistaken, I’m not the sparring type, nor am I looking. I’m the selling type!…” He takes a moment to clear his throat and continues, “but perhaps I look like this person with whom you’ve sparred, I’ve been told I have that kind of face… more importantly, I know of you, Det’Haian officer! I have something of great value that can be of use to you!”
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:38 am

After hearing the stranger telling me that he wasn't who I thought he was made me begin to wonder if there's anyone out there who look like me. I kept my eyes on the stranger as he talk "Of course you should know who I am, I'm the best archer alive!" I suddenly cough lightly clearing my thoart "Ok maybe third best? after Rubia and Tessida, and oh yea Dacs." I grab a small hair's bow off the table and look at it for a moment then put it back and look over at the stranger "So what you selling?"
(353)
Razz *ooc: oh ok, aleast someone show up...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 pm

“You’re much to modest!” the merchant eggs on. “Surely your bow is greater than that of anyone in the lands! I am sure of it. I have an eye for such things, which is why I’ve stopped you. I am not ‘selling’ more than I am ‘providing a unique purchasing opportunity’ to you, because of your previously mentioned greatness!” Important people and people in general didn’t like to have their time wasted so he quickly cuts to the point. “Magic beans!” he says as he raises both hands up in a flamboyant manner towards the heavens and pauses to gauge her reaction in a form of awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 am

I grins hearing talk about my bow but then I pausein tought hearing the merchant talking about why he stop me. My right eyebrow arches upward hearing the word 'magic beans' and then I looks up toward the sky as the merchant raise his hands "rrrrright..." I then look back over at the merchant "Let me guess these magical beans can send me up to heaven where I can find a lost one? or maybe I can find the golden egg that my mother always talking about. She said it's suppose to taste good but who know?"
(450)
🤡 *ooc: boo!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 am

“Very perceptive,” he congratulates with the continued rubbing of palms and several nods to follow, “I see you’ve heard similar success stories thus far. Unfortunately, these are not the beans to ascend you to the heavens. These keep you on native grounds, only they do displace you for they are warp beans! These warp beans have a pre-encrypted location built within them to send the user to a marvelous place of great treasure and mystery. Now I know you might be asking yourself why I do not simply use the beans and nab the treasure for myself; well, it is very simple. I am not that much of a fighter, and often great treasure is guarded by great guardians! Of course I’m sure they would prove weak to someone as strong as yourself, my lady!” 135

Ooc: Ah!
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:01 am

A frown came upon my face upon hearing that these beans wasn't the one that would lead me to the golden egg or see heaven but the merchant said something that sounded good "Wrap beans?" I said in a murmur tone while still listening to the merchant "Yes that is true, Great treasures is guarded, but of course no one is a match for me!" Afterward I would do the strong man pose as I flex my muscles "These guns would take down an whole army of treasures guardians."
(539)
🐒 *ooc: Woof!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 pm

“You are amazing, even more so than I had imagined from afar. Yes, now that I am standing before you, I can see it fully!” the merchant coaxes, “only you… will you… yes! Can you give me the honor of selling these beans to you at the low price of 2000 gs? I would be oh so honored! Someone of your great position, this must be like pennies, but please do not be insulted by the meager price. Feel free to pay more if you like.” The man reaches into his cloak and pulls out a small bag and displays it to her for her approval. The beans did indeed give off a magical like aura with them. 118
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 am

I loosen my strongman pose and continue ti listen to the merchant and then he said the price and I begin to wonder if they was worth it "2,000 gs?" I begin to rub my chin trying to think of a place I would love to go and then that's when it hit me. If i can use these wrap beans to get into the enemies base and destory it from the inside out then I should go up in the rankings. I begin to notice the wrap beans giving a magical aura "How many would I get?" I ask as I begin to reach into my pockets making the sound of gold shilling rattle in them.
(655)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:45 pm

The jiggling coins do well to catch the merchant’s attention. “All three, of course,” the merchant assures her, “because three are needed for the harvest of course. You see, you plant them in a triangle formation and stand in the middle, wait ten seconds and treasure is yours!” He continues and murmurs lightly, “…though they do take a full year to grow… they are very specialized.” He continues a bit more focused, “It doesn’t matter what type of soil you place them in, so long as they are at least an inch beneath earth. I can only imagine the treasure it will transport you to… perhaps the ruins of a former kingdom’s treasury… or even a parallel realm of gold and silver… I almost wish that I could go with you!” He steps closer with the bean bag in hand, looking up upon the fair archer’s countenance, “if you even need any more, you can meet me here at this same place; I am always here!” 166
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 am

At frist I was leaning toward getting them once he said all three but then he continue to ramble about and I heard him say it takes a whole year. I gave the merc a 'wtf' face but continue to let him talk some more "But a year? That's a long time to be waiting around for some wrap beans to work." I pull my hands out of my pockets and they was empty "How about we make a deal? How about I give you 1,000 gs now and in a year, once the wrap beans has grown and done it job then I'll give you the other 1,000 and maybe more, depending on the treasures I catch. What do you say? We got a deal?"
(779)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Ah, the misunderstanding. The merchant rises his hands and clears, “Oh, I believe you’ve misheard me, fair maiden. It is my fault for being convoluted in my explanation. I have the goods here for you now. Three beans, but this particular batch took me a year to make. That’s why they are so valuable. The 2,000 gs will reimburse the full year of hard work I’ve done on raising these beans; they are like my children! These here will work as soon as you plant them and you will find yourself at your treasure… here, if you purchase them now, I will even show you right here how to use them and you can be off to your treasure immediately! It will take only a moment, and if they do not work, you may feel free to slay this worthless life!” 141
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 am

"Oh! So you went threw all the trouble to get them ready?" I look down at the merchant hand seeing the wrap beans and sigh "Alright then." I reach back into my pocket and pull out some gold shilling "Let see..." I started to sperate the big gs from teh small gs and finally got the 2,000 gs. I place the rest of the gs back into my pocket and give the merchant the 2,000 gs "Just so you know, I have no problem killing a civilian." I waited for him to give me the wrap bean as I would give him the gold shilling need to buy them. "So how do this work?" I being to crouch down and notice the ground might not be the perfect setting for these wrap bean but I didn't know too much about them so I looked up at the merchant "Is this ground good enough to plant them?"
(993)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 pm

“Sure, definitely!” the merchant assures. “Any ground is good for magical beans.” He hands over the goods and accepts the money that’s been handed to him. “As a show of good faith, I shall show you now.” After she has taken the beans, the merchant would continue, “let us step to the side so that no pedestrians accidentally step into our path.” He motions for her to follow out of the main road and away from the other booths to a clear space to the side. Once there, he would point towards the ground and continue, “now all you have to do is follow my instructions. Once you do it, doing it again will be a breeze. Now… standing there, place one bean in each corner of a triangle about your body…” 132
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:19 am

Once i hear the merchant say any ground was good I was about to just stick the wrap beans into the ground like an idoit but then the merchant had a point when he spoke about not letting someone walk into our doings and so I stood back up and follow the merchant untill we reach a clearing. "Like this?" I said as I being to stick the wrap beans into the ground. One infront of me and the others beside me which formed a triangel just like the mechant instructed "Now what? I hope i don't have to chant some secret spell. I'm not a kinos." I being to look to the side of me wondering what'll happen next.
(1113)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:51 am

The merchant watches as she bends over to plant the seeds taking note of her form, but swiftly resuming his helping visage as he nods and agrees that she was doing a good job with following the instructions thus far. Once the beans were planted into the ground, there is a pause after the “now what” statement is concluded. A small bead of sweat comes to the side of the merchant’s head as he looks at the ground, assumedly waiting for something. “Um…” he says and then pauses, “well, it should just…” Before he is able to complete his sentence, there is an immense light from the ground creating a column. Just as quickly as it came, it vanishes with Angel and all. The merchant just kind of stands there, looking left and right, then shrugs, “I guess they do work…” With that taken care of, he takes out the money and counts it with a toothy grin as he walks away from the warp area, the ground slightly burnt from the magical transfer.

Ooc: I’ll start off the RP where I warped you then link you. :)
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Waiting wasn't something I like to do and so seeing how nothing was happening I looked up at the merchant with an angry look "You trick me!" But before I could reach for my blade and send a sonic wave at the fool a burst of light covers my eyes and before I knew it I was wraped.... but to where?
(1174)

ooc: Alrighty then! Razz
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

Ooc: Just waiting on 2 more people to finish their bean quests to start the site interactive member RP.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:20 am

drunken ooo kkkkkkaaayyyy
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 am

updated for taktak
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)   - E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!) Empty

Back to top Go down

- E v e r n i a 's D a i l y L i f e - (open/Hikari or Rekoa or whatever name u uses...join!)
Page 1 of 1