Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Handling the Psycho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Handling the Psycho Empty
PostSubject: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 pm

After enjoying my smoothie at Bajam with Yuntay and Ruash, Shocker and Tranq arrive. We all load up into the back of the truck and three of them are clearly not happy with my decision. Shocker and Tranq sit across from me next Ruash while Yuntay lays her head on my lap. I rub her head and caress her ears to keep her relaxed during this discussion. Shocker speaks up, "Prince, we respect you and everything that you've done for us, but this guy is a psychopath that rapes and eats people. He has no respect for anything or anyone." Tranq adds in, "He's a target that is supposed to be neutralized. Why are you showing him mercy and keeping him around?" Yuntay lazily opens her eyes and looks at the two of them. "You two don't have the stomach to carry out the most vile of orders and I can only do so much. I don't like him at all and I want to kill him, but the Prince wants to keep him, so there is nothing else to be discussed unless either of you would like to play?" I look over at Ruash and tell them, "Ruash is now going to lead this pack. I know you don't want to be leader, but I need you to be. I need you to help Lance become stronger, but also help him learn control over himself. Yuntay, I will need your help there as well. He does not understand you and whether you like it or not, you two are similar... very similar. There is something happening with me that I am not always able to control my temper and I worry that if he continues, I will destroy an asset. As for you two, have I ever led you astray? Also, Yuntay is right. There are things that I do not support, but know that they are at times necessary evils. Lance has no moral dilemmas or scruples about doing these things, so he is useful. He is lost and I can show him a path that fulfills his lusts for blood and chaos so I am useful to him. You do not have to like him but I think as time progresses, you all will bond into a pack." Tranq and Shocker groan and sigh heavily before silence falls over the truck. The driver tells me that a message came in for me from one of the Handlers. "It's an address, sir." I tell him to proceed to the address.

When we arrive at the address, it's a cleaners in West Lower Commons. We walk to the back and one of PsiCoven's Handlers is sitting down watching the dossier compiled on Lance. He watches the monstrosities that occur and looks at me when I walk in. "Tell me you're not serious about keeping this one? What do you expect me to do with a psychopath like this?" I respond nonchalantly, "Handle his file. You wanted the pack. Two were removed and he is being added. If you can't handle it, let me know and I'll find someone else to handle them." He tells me that he can handle it and I nod to him. The Handler's phone rings and it's his Gatherer. The convo is brief and the Handler hangs up before he brings up a report feed from his Gatherer on the holo display. We watch the feed and a good deal of it is thermal imaging where we watch as Lance moves thru the building and when he rapes the first woman I can feel my ire raise as can the others in the room as the air charges with energy and my eyes begin to radiate energy for a moment before Yuntay speaks, "Do not anger yourself, Prince. This is what you want." Her words almost seemed condescending, but I am not angered by them. In fact, her words calm me down. I could not pretend that I am pleased by his actions, but he got the job done. I would have to be content with that. The Handler is seriously disgusted when he watches the second violation. This time, I mask my personal disdain with no emotion whatsoever. The mission is complete and successful. Ruash shows no feeling either way pertaining to the mission. The Gatherer's footage becomes live when he enters the building. The bloody scene that is left in there is truly vile.

The Gatherer is contacted and I ask if any of the footage that he has shows any definite identification of Lance. He tells me that since it's thermal imaging, it's impossible to tell what sort of monster it is. "Excellent. Send out the footage to our priority gangs and outfits that are high on the list for termination. I want them to enjoy a little bit of fear before the coming full moon. Include a clip of a full moon with this gift. I want them to know when their time is up." He acknowledges and we hang up. Yuntay smiles devilishly at me and I nod to her. Lance should be arriving any minute now.

913 words
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 am

As I made my way along the street heading to the destination given to me via the phone, I think over what I had just got done doing to the people in the abandon apartment building and it causes the smile on my face to grow ever so slightly " Ohh my little Lancy, did that feel good? I don't care if it was for that human, it was still enjoyable. " I had to agree with the voice, what I had done was enjoyable. As the building came into sight, I checked the address with the one I had been given and nodded my head, now it was time to meet up with who ever was waiting here for me.. was it someone wanting to kill me? or perhaps another one of the human's little missions. If it was another mission I'd gladly accept if I got to do what I had just done again.. While making my way to the entrance of the building I began to hum lightly to myself. When I came up to the door, I stopped for a moment before I reached out and pulled the door open and step through the door, glancing around as I sniff idly at the air, as I sniffed at the air, I caught a whiff of the human along with the ones that were with him when I last seen him, even his little pet... Though it raised my level of irritation the fact that he along with his little pets where here didn't anger me to much, I was still going over what I had done to the delicious females. Following the scent, I begin to move, following after the scent of Psyre and the others with him.

Post WC: 292
Total WC: 292
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:12 am

The sensor dings when Lance enters and Yuntay sniffs the air. "Make him bathe please." I smirk at her and Lance is led to the back where we are. When he enters, I look at him to make sure that he brought the money. The Handler instinctively looks him over to make sure that he's not damaged just in case the footage missed something. Shocker and Tranq don't even hide their disgust for him. Yuntay smiles mischieviously at him and Ruash is just Ruash. "Have a seat, Lance. This is your first debriefing. Riku, get the next files ready." The Handler sees him in person in human form and he doesn't quite understand how he is the same killer that he's watched in the holo footage. Riku, the handler, nods to me and starts accessing the mission files and putting them on holodiscs.

While we are meeting with Lance, the Gatherer transmits the footage to the Benefactor Group cyber division to encrypt the footage against tracking as the cleaning crew arrives to erase all evidence of what had happened there. Once the encryption is complete, the footage is sent back to the Gatherer for him to send out to the targets.

212/1125
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am

Once I came into the back I am met with a view I expected, my humming stopped as I looked to Psyre before shifting my gaze to the one sitting with him. She looked like some kind of puppy sitting next to there child master waiting to get a pat on the head and 'good girl' to make her feel better. Lifting the case up I hold it out in front of me " .. This what you wanted? And I made all your little 'targets' dead, it was quite fun really. I really enjoyed listening to the females beg. ". I met Yuntay's mischievous smile with my own, the expression on my face that of a happy little boy who just got some candy or a toy he always wanted " Do you want to play too sweetie? I would enjoy making you beg. I would take my sweet time with you. " When Psyre spoke to me, I glanced at him as I lowered the case and took a seat. After taking the seat, I set the case down next to me and lean back into the chair as my gaze shifts to Shocker and Tranq for a moment before looking to Ruash for a moment before it turned back to Psyre and Yuntay.

Post WC: 216
Total WC: 508
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 pm

The thought of setting him on fire crosses my mind, but I decide that it might not be the best idea considering that we're inside of a dry cleaners right now. Still, I want to hurt him right about now. He keeps antagonizing Yuntay like a child and her temper is about as short as a tiny ant's public hairs. The bag of money is placed on the tap and Shocker grabs it and starts counting it. Looking at Lance, I feel my disgust transforming into anger again as he speaks about the rapes and my pupils flare as they turn to the visage of flames. I close my eyes and when they open again, they are their normal hazel gold color. The Handler finishes with the holodiscs and I point to Ruash. The Handler, Riku, gives Ruash the discs and the handler speaks up, "The full moon is coming very soon and you all know what that means for you. Control yourselves and stay on assignment. These assignments are high priority and they will be VERY bloody and very dangerous. Lance, you are the newest addition to this pack. I am Riku and I will be your handler. You can't go on another pointless rampage like you did last time you ran loose on a full moon."

Shocker looks at me, "We're over the requirement, Prince."
Me: "By how much?"
Shocker: "We're over by close to $15,000, sir."

I smile and retrieve some and toss it to Lance (it's your last payday check, nothing new) to compliment him on a job well done. "Set aside the rest and we'll have the rest of the money returned to the shopkeepers." Riku asks Lance if he has any questions for him.

300/1425
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 pm

When the case was taken from me I let it go, there was no real reason for me to keep it, I had no real use for the money inside it, unlike these humans if I wanted something I had the means to take it and thus I would simply take what I wanted as I had done in the past. When the man begins speaking, I glance to him and think about the up coming full moon. Control myself? that's a funny one.. When he mentions who he was and how he was my handler I growl lightly and look away, a human handling me? blah.. When my full moon rampage comes up, I look to him and grin " Last one? .... I guess you don't keep up with the news do you? Every full moon I go out and play, though recently I have moved my hunting grounds to other places. A nice little slaughter every full moon, for many years. " When Shocker speaks up, I glance to them before turning my attention to the money Psyre tossed to me. I gave the money a simple glance over before stuffing into my pocket, I would have to give it to Lexi next time I see her.. When my handler asks if there are any more questions I shrug my shoulders " Just tell me who I have to kill and what I need to get and then stay out of my way.. " Turning my gaze to Riku I grin faintly " Do you have any questions for me? "

Post WC: 264
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:27 am

Ruash finishes with the discs and I nod to him. He passes them out to everyone and Lance gets his last. "This mission gets a $1000 bonus for me really wanting to see them suffer (you can just write it as a flashback since it's set to take place on the full moon). For this mission, Lance, I want to decimate this entire compound. I want whoever has to take the crime scene photos of this to lose their lunch. I want you to enjoy being you." I grin darkly at me as I sit back. Riku decides to ask the million dollar question, "So what made you this way? Is it the typical bad childhood, abusive father, traumatic event or are you just naturally fucked up in the head? Why do you like to see people in pain?" I suppose this is valuable information, but I don't really care to have a Maury or Montel Williams moment where he bears his soul and starts to cry or any of the crap. I want this psycho to remain lethal so I am wary about the question when it is asked. Sure, I want him to less insane, but still a cold-hearted, brutal killer that enjoys killing and seeing people suffer. But it's of no consequence to me as the Handler has to be familiar and comfortable with their Neutralizers, so I say nothing. My expression remains stoic as he answers.

254/1679
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 pm

When I was finally handed a disk, I looked over it for a second before looking tot he man as he began speaking. As he talks about what he wants I sit back in the chair and listen to him. I liked the sound of what I had to do, it was something I could do, simple and easy, get in, kill them all and then get out. When Riku asks the question, I shift my attention to him and grin lightly. When he was finished I waited a moment before letting a light chuckle escape me as I spoke up " Mmm, no, my father wasn't abusive, I loved him with all of my heart, as I did my mother and younger sister and there was no bad childhood, our parents loved us and took good care of us. After my tenth birthday it all changed. That night is when it all changed, that night I changed... I attacked my family and killed them. I killed my dear little sister, my mother, father, best friend and others in the building we lived in. After that I learned how to become a true monster, the monster I am. " my gaze shifts to Psyre as I speak " You questioned my desire to survive earlier. You don't know what I have done in order to survive. " turning my gaze from Psyre to the one who posed the question I continue " Ever sine that day I have been doing everything in my power to continue my existence. Killing for food, a place to sleep, my own survival... I have done many horrible things all of which to survive.. One winter, I played the part of the lamb and a woman let me in her house. And then later that night, I processed to kill the nice woman that let took me in and her daughter simply because I wanted. And before that there was the time when I needed something to eat... that was the first time I tasted the sweet delicious taste of human flesh. Have you ever tried human before? " I asked as I looked at Riku " After that when ever I needed something to eat, I knew where to turn to. The alleys always held a bum or two that no one would miss. And if I seen something I wanted I would take it, even if it meant killing the one who had it. If there was someone who threatened me, I would kill them, men, woman, children, it doesn't matter, even your police officers, I kill them as well and have done it too. As your boss puts it, I have no qualms when it comes to killing. I would gladly make your insides your outsides and not thing twice about it perhaps even have a little snack while I do it. And during the full moon, things get especially fun. If you watch the news you would have heard and seen what I do during that time. Murder people, rape delicious females, help my self to a snack or two while on my little 'rampage'. You wouldn't understand what its like to hear someone beg for there life as you get ready to take it from them, or beg for you to stop while you violate there body. I enjoy causing pain because... " I fell silent for a moment as I shifted my gaze from Riku " ...Because it's fun? " I said as my lips curved back into a wicked smile.

Post WC: 592
Total WC: 1,364
OOC: Ok, umm, if you can just give me some details about the mission and ill work on since I got free time.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:57 pm

As I listen to the story, I shake my head. When he explains that he causes pain because it is fun, I look at him. Riku goes to reply and I hold my right hand up to him to let him know that I would reply. "The more I allow you to speak, the more I wonder how you are not dead yet. You don't know true pain yet, Lance. And for all your brute strength, you are so incredibly weak. You are a coward who picks on the weak as I have seen what you are capable of against those who are not afraid of you. You spout idle threats and try as you pathetically may to strike while you are powerless to stop them. Do me a favor, don't ever tell any of the other Neutralizers that sob story. Also, I wouldn't broadcast the fact that you like raping women. Some of them are... more zealous and principled than I am business minded."

As I fall silent, Riku turns to business giving the rundown of the mission, "This next mission is a bit more complicated than just walk in, bloodbath, walk out... well, at least if you want to make it to that whole walk out part. The complex you're assaulting is heavily guarded so you might want to be as discrete as possible in your executions and eat when you've finished. A sort of business before pleasure exercise. I don't care how you sweep the building, but there are multiple floors used for drug production and temporary storage. The Company wants all of it destroyed. We figure that success in your mission should cause a significant dent in their resources. Lance, as your Handler, I need to be sure that you can follow orders and the next provision in your mission is very important. They have been kidnapping young women from around the Lower Commons nightclubs and keeping them at this location to drug them up and turn them into prostitutes. We want them freed so that they can be returned to their families. Prince, there's no way that he can..." I look at Lance, "If you're not strong enough to handle this mission, then let us know. If you accept this mission, then accept responsibility for making sure that the girls are safely freed. Listen very carefully. If they are harmed, I am going to put you in a great deal of pain and everything that I have offered to you will be rescinded. You will control yourself or I will break you." Yuntay looks at him and her expression towards Lance changes for once. She actually looks concerned for him. Riku goes over the specifics of the layout of the building. It's a multi-floored warehouse in the south Lower Commons area. He shows the potential points of entry, the known locations of the drug rooms and the suspected locations of the rooms with the girls. He tells Lance that any makeshift armories are to be raided as we collect and turn in or redistribute the confiscated arms from our targets to our allies who "clean and cool" them. Riku tells him that every hostile is expendable except for the girls. He may subdue them but he is to be careful as it's not like the drugged girls will be able to hurt him during this time anyway. "You know what you have to do now. Research your target to figure out how you will pull this off and survive and accomplish your mission. We'll debrief in a few days. You'll be notified with the location."

635/2314
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm

When Psyre begins to speak I glance to him as the grin shifts into a simple smile, one that I always carry on my face. As he goes on I let out a low growl as I watch him, I felt like jumping out of this seat and ripping his insides out and feeding them back to him while he died. As he finished I felt like speaking up, but I remained silent as the handler began speaking, giving the the rundown of my mission. I nodded to what he said about not being able to snack during this mission, I guess that was fine.. I could always snack after it.. if I was able to restrain my self from doing it during the mission. The first part of the mission sounded simple enough, get in, kill everyone I come across. As he begins speaking about kidnapped young women, at first I figure they go along with the kill part so I could have a little fun with them before ending there lives. My thoughts were quickly changed as I was informed that I was to save these young women.. wait what?! When Psyre looked to me and began speaking I turned my gaze to him, not only was I suppose to free them but also protect them to? When I notice the look from Yuntay, I glance to her for a moment before looking to Riku as he gives me the specifics of the building. I was still trying to get over the fact that I had to save these females and make sure they remained safe. My eyes shift back to Yuntay as I listen to Riku as he continues on about the warehouse where I would be going to take care of this mission. As he finishes speaking, I give a faint nod of the head " .... I can do your stupid mission. " I said in a grumble, my gaze still fixed on Yuntay " ...Will the females be picked up after the mission or do I have to take them some where? And... what if they get injured doing the mission but it isn't because of me doing something to them? .. Are you still going to take that out of my hide? "

Post WC: 380
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am

Riku speaks up, "The girls will be picked up outside. There will be a team to get them to the trucks. You just need to make sure that they are able to get out." Yuntay looks at him, "It's a full moon tomorrow night. You should clear a path for the poor, unfortunate bags of flesh before you set them free." I look at Lance and nod to Ruash. "I have to get back to the office to deal with some matters. Good luck to all of you in your missions. Make them tremble with fear!" Yuntay snickers and nods to me. Getting up, I take the bag of money with me. Riku tells them to get some rest and do their homework on their respective marks before the full moon comes. "The more familiar you are with your target location and your targets, the higher rate of success you will have with your mission." Riku concludes the meeting and tells everyone to get to work. I head outside to the truck so that I can get back to the office.

- EXIT RP -

195/2509

Boss Job 5/5 Complete (1250/1250)
Unlock Support: Rest (Novice) (1000/1000)
259 x1.05 = 272 exp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:10 am

Updated Psyre
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 pm

When Riku spoke, I shifted my gaze to him for a moment as I was informed they would be picked up after getting out of the building I nodded in relief, at least I didn't have to take them to a place to be picked up. When Yuntay spoke up I turned my gaze back to her, tilting my head to the side faintly as I thought over what she said.. maybe there was hope for the pet wolf after all, maybe she would be fun to play with and not kill.. My gaze stays fixed on Yuntay for a bit longer before Psyre begs up, as he got up I glanced to him for a moment before looking to Riku again. With the conclusion of the meeting it was time to take my leave from this place and head home, I had a lot to look over and thing about with this new mission... Turning around I took my leave of the building and began my trek home.

-The End-

Post WC: 169
Total WC: 1,913
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Updated Lance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handling the Psycho   Handling the Psycho Empty

Back to top Go down

Handling the Psycho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: