Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] Empty
PostSubject: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:09 am

Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] Compgi10
Word count: 273

This is was one of the very few times that Naru would leave her home and head somewhere. Today's location was in East City at the mall. She took the bus route there early in the morning and was traveling on her own. She had left shortly after her father left for work. What did she need that was in the mall? apparently something in which it was written on this small sheet of paper. On the paper it was a small shopping list which on it was written gift for dad, razor bundle set he's been wanting Naru had just gotten off the last bus that dropped her off in front of the mall and she was wandering her way inside, she looked to the paper she had and then looked up at the entrance of the mall. She seemed a bit nervous as it's large appearance intimidated her, but she held a courageous look as though it were telling that she was going to face this head on. This was indeed her first time in the mall, hopefully she didn't get lost. Entering into the mall her eyes opened a bit as she noticed the ton of people that were in there. Her glasses slide down to the end of her nose as she gulped and pushed them back up. I gotta be careful... She looked to her paper one more before she would look around the mall as she entered, not really know which store was it that carried the item she was looking for. There had to be some sort of map for this kind of place... right?
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm

::Arashi Houka::

Setting in the car watching the buildings roll by as it travels through the streets, I sigh resting my cheek on my hand as I look out the tinted car window. Summer has been so boring this year and there hasn’t been anything to do. Lying around by the pool isn’t so bad but dropping my phone into the water was a super un-cool. Why can’t they make those things so they can’t break? Drop them in the water it stops working. Throw it at the wall… it breaks. Drop it from the second floor window, it breaks. I was tired of that phone anyway. I think I need one made of steel or something… with all of the cool stuff on it. It wouldn’t be any good if it doesn’t have the cool stuff on. Oh one with a Realm 2.0 interface would be nice. I could play all types of games on that.

The luxury car comes to a stop outside of the mall entrance. The Driver gets out and opens the door and I step out of the car. The mall looks a little lively today which wasn’t anything that was out of ordinary, but with it being summer there are a little more people than normal. Walking into the mail some puck ass bitch and his buddies walk into me and pushes me into some girl wearing glasses that is stand there day dreaming or something. “Hey ass hole watch where you’re going!” I give them the finger and tell me shut up and call me a shrimp. My eye twitches as I mutter to myself.

WC: 270
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 am

Word count:143 [416]

As she was looking around she failed to notice others in the area when she suddenly felt herself being bumped into and falling down. Her glasses shot off her face and fell a couple feet in front of her. The paper also slipped from her hand. "Ow!" she whimpered out as she rose to hands and her feet and she looked around. Everything within her sight had suddenly got blurry. She was bearly able to see anything in front of her and she began to squint as she rose to her hands and her knees. "oh no... my glasses!" she uttered out with worry. those were the only glasses that she had so she needed them, especially to see. "Where are they..." She began to look around but it failed since she couldn't see much of anything around her without her glasses.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] Arashi11

Blinking for a moment as my attention is pulled down to the girl crawling around on the floor looking for something. My foot moves and kicks something that is on the floor. The glasses slide a little before I reach down and pick them up to look at them. “Wow, you’re really blind.” My eyes squint as I try to look through the lenses that make the world all blurry. Bending my knee to come level with the girl, I hold out the pair of glasses to her. “Yo! Are you looking for these? You really should be more careful it isn’t very smart to be standing around day dreaming like that.” I inform her with a blink look on my face.

WC:122/392
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Word count:150 [566]

She heard the voice of another female who uttered something about her being really blind. she merely held a nervous blush. She shifted her gaze around to where she heard that voice. she noticed something move closer into her blurry vision and it jsut bearly made shapes and she recognized it as her glasses so she grabbed it. "Umm....Thanks...." she said as she closed her squinted eyes as she put on her glasses and after they were on her face she opened them and held a serious look towards the grl who had returned them to her. Taking in her appearance she merely blinked a couple times and pushed her glasses up her nose a bit. The girl was pretty she mentally admited that. "I wasn't day dreaming, I was looking for the directory..." she said in a soft voice, but just loud enough so this girl would hear her.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:39 pm

“You were looking for the directory?” I puzzled expression comes to my face as I stand up straight. “Why would you be looking for that… Only people that never come to the mall would need to use the directory.” I look at the girl closely for a moment with an inquiring gaze. “Oh I know! You’re a hikikomori! And you never come to the mall because you get paranoid that everyone is looking at you like you are some weirdo! And then you start to hallucinate and everything starts to look like a bad music video from the 80s with a lot of swirling colors and you start seeing little bunnies hopping around talking to you! Saying, “You’re not funny looking! We love you!” and junk like that! Am I right?” I get a little too into what I am saying and my voice get rather loud and gets the attention of a lot of people as they walk by.

WC:160/552
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Word count:157 [723]

Taken a back by what this girl just said she merely blinked a couple of times and looked around as there were indeed people looking over in thier direction, but not at her but at this loud girl. This girl was indeed wierd to put it the least. Naru gazed down towards the ground and her glasses shifted down her nose and she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she now held an embarassed blush upon her cheeks. She gazed up towards this woman before her. Her emerald green eyes pierced up towards this female who held a loud voice. "Umm... did you by any chance see a paper I was holding. I seem to have dropped it when I fell." She had her right arm across her stomach and her left arm was turned up with her index finger resting upon her glasses as she kept her emerald eyes upon the girl.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:25 pm

My thoughts on how cool it is to find a rare hikikomori out in public are interrupted when the girl asks me about a paper. Looking around on the floor for the paper for a moment, “Hmm nope I don’t….” I become speechless when the gaze of my half open violet come to meet her emerald green eyes as she looks all cute and helpless sitting in the floor. Shoujo bubbles fill the air and the background turns pink. I blink a few times as I am blinded by her cute geeky girl look. Really who doesn’t like the cute klutzy girl with glasses…? My cheeks turn a little blush as I look at her but the calm blank expression remain on my face, as I reach out to offer her my hand, “Umm you need help getting up?” My head slightly turns away from her gaze causing my pink blond hair to shift to slightly covering my face from her view.

WC:162/714
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Word count:146 [869]

She looked up at her for a moment hearing her cut short on her sentence, in which she wasn't sure why, but she waited on the floor. It was lke being a model or something just wating there being stared at. Eventually the girl offered her hand to help her get up. at least she wasn't all that rude. Naru merely nodded her head and she grabbed the girls hand using her help to get back up to her feet. "thank you." she uttered softly, she had such soft hands. She looked around hoping to find the paper it was the only thing she was capable of using to be able to remember what it was she came here to buy. "I need that paper." She said releasing her grip onto the girls hand. Whether she let her hand go or not was another thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]   Where it all began...[Arashi Houka] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where it all began...[Arashi Houka]
Page 1 of 1