Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paranoia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm

___Another night, another dollar... yet... somehow it seemed like a good night to take a day off, a lazy night even. So thought a small, black vixen, her green and yellow eyes looking over the hazy Lower Commons from a shadowed fire escape. Yesterday she'd made off like a bandit, no pun intended, but she'd done more than she usually did... that is, picking pockets during the day and coming up dry, followed by intense hustling that night. She'd slept all morning and all day of course, but still she'd taken no vacation time since she'd planted her weed awhile back.
___Idly, she looked down at a street light some distance from the wall she was against and concentrated on making it flicker, trying to make it change different colors. The bugs around the bulb grew increasingly confused and soon the buzzing of both the lights and the wings of the additional insects who came for the street light that was brighter than the others were audible from quite a distance. Quiet... buzz... quiet... buzz... they alternated, forming an almost techno beat.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Paranoia Lancet10
The night before, when I had left Lexi's apartment, I had fallen asleep in the ally and was plagued by a nightmare that disturbed me greatly and made me weary of going to sleep again for the time being. I didn't want to experience another dream like that.. So I spent the day wandering around the Lower Commons my mind plagued with what had happened the day before as well as what happened in my dream. I wanted to see Lexi but I didn't want to upset her any more then I had already done, wishing to remain on her good side so I could see her still.. With the fall of night I remained restless, though I had nothing really to do aside from wander around and hope and pray my phone wouldn't ring, at this point in time I didn't feel like doing another of 'his' stupid missions.. So here I was, slowly walking down the street as I gazed down at the side walk mostly, not paying much attention to the direction I was going or if anyone else was on the same side walk as I, though little did I know someone else was, a head of me, not far away from me. As I moved down the side walk I didn't give much attention to the light that was flickering and becoming brighter as I slowly moved under it.

Post WC: 234
Total WC: 234

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:39 pm

___Some down and out looking figure wandered on to the scene, the spirit's eyes lit up with expectation. He didn't look too broke and he looked like he lost his best friend... the perfect sort of fellow to recruit as a new customer! Jumping off of the fire escape, she shifted back into her more relatable human form and landed smoothly in a crouch, stopping for a moment to take off her cap, smooth back her hair, and replace it, doing a mental inventory count and rehearsing her oitch in her mind, before finally approaching the man, a wide, toothy grin on her face.
___"Tough times, my good man?" she inquired amiably, moving besides the man and matching his forward pace.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Paranoia Lancet10
As I moved, had yet to pay any attention to my surroundings, if I had done so I would have known there was someone else on the side walk and making there way too me. When I heard the voice however, my attention was quickly shifted to my immediate surroundings and the female as she approached me. Lifting my gaze to her, my eyes scanned over her for a moment before I was forced to look to my side as she moved beside me and began to move with me. At first I remained silent, as my mind pondered for a moment at what she had said to me, with her at my side an array of smells came to my nose, this caused me to sniff at the air lightly as I looked down at her, " .. Go away. " I said in a gruff tone, my order being followed by a light wolfish-growl.

Post WC: 156
Total WC: 390

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:14 pm

___"Awh, don't be like that...", she purred on. "Ye may not know this, but I has the answer to aaaall of yer problems. Yes sir," folding her arms and nodding, she dropped another observation. "That's quite a cough you've got there my good man. Any afflictions I should know about?" preemptively, she sniffed the air lightly to see if she could detect anything unusual. "Got some real good cough syrups. Street pharmeceu... farma... drugs and happiness, within yer reach."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 am

Despite the order to go away, she did not, she persisted and continued speaking to me.. As she continued rambling my gaze shifted into a glare as I began to grow irritated with this female. " No, I'm not sick... " I said in response to her questions as I watched her sniff at the air some before she began speaking again, offering me drugs.. I shook my head faintly, " I don't want any of your drugs, now get lost. " I said, giving her another warning, though to me it was the final one I would be issuing, if she chose to bug me more I would deal with her in my own way.

WC: 116
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 pm

___It seemed as though this fellow had no intentions of buying anything... moreover she knew from the air that something was different, yet familiar about this guy. Such a thing would make it hazardous for her to stick around if he genuinely, truly didn't want her there. Such a shame, though. With a short grunt (her equivalent of a sigh), she decided he'd best be left alone. "Alright, Brother Wolf..." she grumbled resignedly, trying to slap his butt quickly and suggestively in response to the glare. "Maybe we can catch up when yer feeling better, eh? You'll find me around."
___Turning, the woman shifts back down to her vixen form and would trot backwards unless interrupted.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Finally it seemed as if she was getting the hint. With what she said, I pause for a moment and looked at her, wondering why she had just called me that.. My wondering is quickly ended when I felt the slap to the butt. With the slap the glare I had grew a bit more as I watched her. As she began to turn away, I reached for her, however before I could get her, she shifted into another form, changing from a human form to that of an animal.. After she changed, I watched for a moment wondering how she just did that.. Before she could get away, I moved up to her and reached down and attempted to pick her up by the nape of her neck so I could lift her into the air so we were both face to face.

WC: 144
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 pm

___The fox blinked a few times as she was picked up, as a mother beast might pick up a child beast, by the neck. Purring lightly, she reached out her tongue to lick him on the nose when their faces were parallel. Somehow she felt threatened by the fact that this man might be a woylf, which would, in the natural course of things, be a potential predator of hers. Her immediate desire was to look cute and submissive in the hopes that he wouldn't give chase like the last lycan she ran into had. Maybe they could be friends...
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 pm

When the little fox's tongue came out and made contact with my nose, a frown came to my face as I pulled my head back a bit as I watched her. I kept the little fox held in the air as I brought my free hand up reached out, lightly poking her in the tip of the nose, " .. What would name be little one? " I asked as I pulled my finger from her nose, slipping it under her before I released the nape of her neck and began lightly scratching the top of her head, " First you where a person, and then you became this little animal... So you are different then the humans? "

Post WC: 119
Total WC: 769
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:55 pm

___The creature replied with a slight swell of pride in her identity. "Eh? Name's hard to pronounce, but yew can call meh Grunty. Lower commons I consider to be my neck of the woods. I don't take too kindly to demons scaring off my customers, you know and... well, humans are very tasteh. I like to think I'm not, so that would make me not a human I guess. This is actually what I really look like. The other form's to help with markuh... marketing. People don't like to buy from little creatures you know. Makes it hard to relate and make the pitch. Only make believe. I got another one but I only use it when I'm fighting. You actually remind me of my good friend Brother Wolf... uhh... I mean you smell the same..." she smiled sheepishly, or rather, the canine equivalent. "Not that you have a bad smell, my good man, I rather like it."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

Paranoia Wolf_l10

As the little creature began to speak, I lightly ran a finger over one of her ears as I listened to her. As she makes mention of humans being taste a grin slowly begins to form on my lips as I continue listening to her. When she made mention of her not being tasty I had an urge to take a nibble to actually see if that was true, but I restrained my self for the moment, still moving my finger over her ears lightly. When the mention of another wolf came up, I tilted my head to the side, there was another in the Lower Commons aside from my self and the ones I was now affiliated with, was he like me.. As she gave me a smile, my grin shifted into a light smile as I looked at her, " I see.. " I said as I pulled my hand away from her head and drew her closer to my face before sniffing some, " .. You have a very interesting smell Grunty. "

Post WC: 176
Total WC: 945
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:11 am

LittleMariko wrote:
___He said she had a good smell... well, not being a thinking creature, and, at the end of all things optimistic, Grunty took that as a face value complement. Especially since it was grouped with what seemed a caress, which she responded to with enthusiastic purring and sending her tail into sort of a windmill wag. "Thank ye kindly..."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 am

Paranoia Wolf_l10

When the response to my actions with my fingers came, it drew a bit more of a smile from me as I brought my hand back up and slipping it onto her back where I begin to lightly run my fingers over her fur as I pet her back some, " You say you aren't a human because you don't taste as good as a human? I might have to find out for my self... Well, if your not a human, then what are you little Grunty? " I ask as I slowly shift my hand, moving a finger down and under her chin as I lightly scratch at the bottom of her chin, " .... I've had human before, so I know what they taste like. "

Post WC: 128
Total WC: 1,073

Paranoia Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:29 pm

___The little creature continued purring, blissfully unaware of her surroundings. It wasn't every day someone had the balls to pet one such as she anyways. As a matter of fact, she couldn't recall the last time she'd been petted... it was probably back in heaven. The touch brought back pleasant memories, and she wasn't really listening to the man until he posed the final question. "Ies a spirit. Ies from another plane. I heard your kind have someone like me living in em, eh? Makes em hear voices, makes em crazy, but that's just talk, I ain't never really asked one of you folks yerselves. Personally I don't understand why they ain't get their own bodies. Much more liber... lyb... freedom, you know?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Paranoia Wolf_l10

I continued lightly scratching the bottom of her chin until she began to speak, when she started to speak, I paused and listened to what she had to say. I nodded my head faintly as she spoke, moving my hand back to the top of her head so I could lightly rub one of her ears. I waited until she was finished speaking before I spoke up, " I see. So you come from a different plane.. like hell or something? " I asked as I thought over what she had said about people like me, I had never really thought about others like me and if they were 'crazy' I hadn't ran into many of my 'kind' " Really? .. I don't know if it's like you, you seem nice. It would be nice if they did get there own body. " I said with a sigh as the fingers rubbing her ears went lax.

Post WC: 156
Total WC: 1,229

Paranoia Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 pm

___Interestingly enough, despite her bad record the little fox never even whiffed the flames of hell. Tilting her head to the side a bit, she continued, "Well... actually naw. I'm from heaven... or a heavenish place. Got kicked out, though. My 'rents got kicked out first, and I was mad so I let them kick me out a few years after that. Do you know how hard it is to steal when everything's free? Oy..."
___The interruption of the rubbing brought her around. Unhappy that the nice feeling from the hand had stopped, she seemed a bit concerned. "Possession got ya down? Most people I know get along pretty well with their possessions. Plus, they give you powers, eh? I hear on the streets if yew really don't like the voices or whatever then you can have them dispelled by... well, guys who know how to seal, apparently..." Her eyes went up towards the clouds, as though she was thinking... a rare activity for her indeed.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 am

Paranoia Wolf_l10

I remained silent and listened to her as she began to speak about where she was from. I didn't understand why she would want to get kicked out of a place like heaven, from what I have heard of the place it is great.. but it doesn't sound like a place I would be able to go to when I die.. When she posed the question about stealing free things I have a faint shrug, " Hard? " I said in response as I smiled faintly.

When the topic of the one inside me came up the smile quickly faded from my face as I glanced away as she continued speaking. Hah, that would be nice if I got along good with the one inside me... well I did, in a way I guess you could say.. When the bit about dispelling the one inside me came up, my gaze shifted back to Grunty and I watched her for a moment as I began to lightly scratch the top of her head, " .. Oh. " I said as I glanced up from the little fox in my hand and began walking again, " Do you like it here? "

Post WC: 199
Total WC: 1,428

Paranoia Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:00 pm

___Resuming the interrupted purring and looking pleased, perhaps like a homeless person with a bit of crack money or booze might, she answered, "Yea, I like it here. It's a lot of fun. Yew get to do stuff here people don't even think about up there. They might let you visit my hometown sometime. They're a little bit less uptight there. It's mainly a bunch of forests with fruit trees and stuff... you know. Everything's designed to make everybody happy all the time. It's much different... much different."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:55 pm

As the little creature begins to purr again a light smile comes back to my face as I continue to scratch her head as I move down the side walk, listening to her as she begins speaking. I nodded my head some as I listen to her speak. " I see. " I said as she finished speaking, " It sounds like a nice place. " As I walked down the side walk, I glanced around some before looking back to Grunty, " .. Where would you like to go? Do you have a home, or do you live on the streets? " I asked as I continued to lightly scratch her head, looking away from her as I glanced around again.

Post WC: 123
Total WC: 1,551
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:41 pm

___"Mmm?" It was an odd question for the spirit. A home... well, that would imply being tied down to a relatively small location. She roamed where she pleased but the question brought to mind a few warm nights with a human male who she cared more than she would care for a rock for a significant length of time. With a sigh, in sound something like wind blowing through a gravel put, so unused she was to making the sound, she continued, "Well, I did... once... neglected that boy. He don't want to see me anymore I guess..." her tail went between her legs and her yellow gaze sank towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 pm

I watched her as she began to answer my question and the following change in demeanor that followed her answer. From her reaction after her statement, I could tell something had changed about her, it seemed as if she was saddened now. Upon seeing her reaction, I lightly scratched the top of her head a bit more before moving my hand, placing a finger under her chin so I could lift her head some, " I see. So you are all alone now? " I asked as I slowly with drew my finger from her chin and slowly ran my hand down her back, petting her once more, " .. There isn't anywhere important I need to be right now so I can stay with you and talk more. " as I spoke I offered her a light smile.

WC: 139
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 am

___"Really?" She lifted her head up and closed her eyes, enjoying the touches. This seemed like a nice fellow to be around. Naturally, with him being so nice she wouldn't ask him to join her gang or get otherwise involved in her professional life right away. Even the biggest bosses had to have space to recline and rewind every once in awhile away from work. This man's hand seemed like a vacation in and of itself. "Ah... talkin. People who know me say I likes to talk. Yew seem like a good man. I don't have many friends... not many I can trust anywho, but I guess you have a lot." She made the assumption with cheer and perkiness in her voice that showed her former sadness was far past forgotten.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 am

I give a faint nod of the head as I slowly run my hand down her back, petting her more. As she began speaking, I moved up to a bus stop bench and sat on it as I listened to her. After sitting down, I lifted the hand I had her in, bringing it up so she was about face level with me now. As she finished speaking, I shook my head faintly, " I don't have any friends really.. I have never endeavored to try and get friends. I never had a need for them.. I do not really trust anyone, I learned along time ago not to trust humans. " I brought my hand back up and lightly rubbed one of her ears, " ... and, no human has reason to trust me. " I added with a light sigh.

WC: 142
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 pm

___The little fox wagged her tail, "Eh? You don't trust humans? Well, I has to trust humans, y'know? They give me money to buy booze... lots of booze. Hey, but if you want to kill a few and just take the money, I don't mind, but we have to move someplace more... opuhlent." Opulent was such a big word, she was impressed that she'd used it, even if she didn't say it right. "I like to hunt in the hills when I want to kill someone, eh? But if you needs a friend, well, my Brother, I trust ye. Maybe we could go has some fun together. You got a place to crash, though? Ah! You like booze? I likes booze. We should go get some booze." Her tail began to windmill around in a novice version of a wag as she went over all the lower commons hotspots in her mind that until now she hadn't had a beau to accompany her to.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 pm

I continued rubbing one of her ears a bit more before I stopped, pulling my hand away some as I watched her with a light smile, listening as she spoke up. When she finally finished speaking, I shook my head faintly, " When I did my hunting, it was normally in the Lower Commons, I did go to other places though. I have been in the Lower Commons all my life... " I brought my hand back up and lightly poked one of her ears, " You trust me... though you don't know of what I have done to people... I would rather not go back to the place where I 'crash'... I find the streets and alleys are reminding more of home right now and no, I do not drink.. I never have drank before, at least not booze. But, like I said, I have free time, so I could go with you and maybe have a drink.. Do you have a place to crash? "

WC: 167
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 pm

___"Eh?" Not drinking booze... what a difficult concept. How could you... not drink booze? Hmmm... well, clearly this was a troubled man, there was no other explanation. "Well, I ain't got no place to crash, I just sleep in the alleyways when I find the need to. Trash is comfy some days, brah, but male company is better if you know what I mean. Anyways! I think we should go get you boozed up my good man. You'll find all that ails ya fading away!"
"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

I poked her ear once more before rubbing the edge of it as I watched her. As I listened to her I nodded my head faintly, I had to agree with her, my experience with sleeping in alleys was quite extensive. When the part about male company came up, I didn't quite agree with her on that part, I like female company myself. As she finished speaking I nodded my head faintly, " ...It will make all that ails me fade away? " I finally began to lower her, moving my hand close to the bench so she could jump off, expecting her to want to change back to her human form since she wished to go drinking.

WC: 118
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:13 pm

___Landing lightly on her feet, the black fox seemed to get fuzzier over an instant and shift back into upstanding homo-sapien form. A cheerful smile was on her face, though anybody who didn't know her well would think it a malicious expression. "Alright... the bar's..."
___Lifting up her finger, she tested the wind to see which way it was blowing, and sniffed the air a couple of times before suddenly pointing east, "That way!" and running off.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Once she was off of my hand I with drew it as I watched her. I was unable to see what exactly happened but when it was over she was back to her human form. After she had changed, I looked over her for a moment before I gave a faint nod, " Alright. ". I continued to watch her and waited to see which way she wanted to go. When she yelled, I was about to respond but was forced to begin moving as she started running, " Hey, wait up. "

WC: 93
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:11 am

Grunty's WC: 1.764k
Rewards
Onitransformation
x [-0.75k words]
x [-7 TEXP]
1,014 exp
Note: I deferred learning the Onitransformation to this RP because I RPed Grunty getting it during the "Otoko Michi" thread and already messed up my update by the time I remembered. All of these are lumped together anyways
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia   Paranoia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down