Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanzon Loki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Sanzon Loki Empty
PostSubject: Sanzon Loki   Sanzon Loki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Basics
- - - - - - - - - - - -
character name : Sanzon Loki
» alias/nickname: Sanzo
» theme song: Champagne - Cavo
» msn messenger
addy: jessmay@comcast.net

Demographics
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» appearance: A small cat in his spirit form, and a dirty blonde human in his released form.
» sex: Male
» sexual preference: Female
» mood | temper: Straight to business
» family life: Not interested
» interests | hobbies: Weapons, alcohol, chain smoking, gambling
» member rivals: Domen Yun
» clubs/organizations: None

Travel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
residential
visited locations: Metro, Domenance, Lower Commons, Northern Heights, Gothstone, Cove

fighting:
» wins: 0
» losses: 1 (Domen)
» draws: 0
» kills: 0

Lifestyle
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» job 1: Militant (Past Realm)
» class: Variable
» pay: 1-100 Roll x 35 Shinny

» job 2: Boss (Future Realm)
» class: Upper
» pay: $5,000

» pocket funds:$1,000 | 445 Shinny
» saving funds:$90
» Stocks: $9410 (Psi Voli, 218 shares)
» housing:Penthouse
» transportation: Limo

- - - - - - - -
Development
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Race: Spirit
Type: Kamikonjou
Affinity: Lightning
Gamemode: Advanced
-
EXP: 27,138
T-EXP: 85
JC: 15 (Mercenary), 5 (Assassin), 5 (Boss)
PWC: 63,593
(Organization [PyraSim])
checkpoint 1 complete @ 28K
checkpoint 2 complete @ 54K
-
Health: 180%
Stamina: 180%
Attribute: Lightning
Strength: Average / Strong
Sanzon Loki 2
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Ability
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Transformations
» // Kamihume Transformation
Quest Abilities

» // Spiritual Impression
» // Flight
» // Ascension
» // Loving Water (Passive)

Custom Abilities
» // Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning [EoTL]
This spell allows the user to split charges within their own personal ki through intense training and ki purification, allowing them to create a stable source of electricity inside of their body with the ability to externally manifest it. This results in the ability to release a single bolt, stronger bolts or several bolts (additional bolt per mastery level) of lightning, depending on the mastery of the ability.
Effect: Damage up to Fierce

» // Kuritikaru - Thunder Flash - At the peak of disaster, Sanzon can strike an enemy. Using the base Ki purification that EOTL requires, he can force a high amount of negative energy into an enemy. Through this imbalance, the pure ki will overtake the muddy, unrefined ki of the target, forcefully refining it. This force will bring about a wave of electrical energy from inside the enemy. Can range from a light stun to electrocution at its best.

» // Nanite Injection - microscopic man made robotic elements of Division 12 exiting within Sanzo's system that have many functions. The main function is to prevent him from being able to attack a human. They have their own built in security and protection and they can report Sanzo's position.

» // Lightning Break - Using the base principles of EOTL, Sanzo will split the charge in his body, sending each one to a different side. Upon striking the ground, he can use the minerals in the ground as a conductor, producing a short range burst of electricity to paralyze those within a short vicinity.
Effect : +Paralysis, radius = 5 foot per level, height = 1 foot per level, drain is fierce

» // Xformation - Guard of the Coast - When a member of the clan comes of age to fight on the coastal borders of heaven, they are rigorously trained in surviving the heat of battle. Because of this, they must be able to have lightning fast reflexes and senses. Their bodies become slimmer, while their eyes turn blue and sizzle with electricity.
Effect: enables the use of Soul Line Techniques, eyes turn blue, +20% MOV when flying per level (up to +1 @ perfected)

» // Lytning Commandant - In battle, many times you find yourself without time. Because of this, members of the clan can enter a mode where they can quickly cast lightning based skills of a certain level without vocally initiating them. This allows for combat to proceed effortlessly in support of the overall mission objective.
Effect: Lightning abilities ranked strong or below can be cast without an incantation once mastered

» // Exert - A showing off ability that allows the user to push out a momentum force equal to the user's strength in all directions around its body. It only does damage if surrounding debris is projected.
Effect: push back (+optional debris dmg) = strength, drain based on strength

» // Thunders Roar - Probably the most useful, and looked down upon technique in the Guard's arsenal is a completely defensive one. The Thunder's Roar is literally a roar infused with electricity that shifts the inner ear of those around the user, effectively disorienting their equilibrium.
Effect: +Stun. Range = 5 feet per level

» // Storm of Light - With the problem of fighting at night an issue that increased over the last hundred years, the guardians of the coast mastered the ability to spread their abilities across a large area around them, first to illuminate the battlefield, secondly to attack as many as possible. The electrical storm takes 5 posts to build to full strength. The first post creates a field around the target area, illuminates the area and executes the attack. The attack can be held for consecutive posts.
Effect: +Stun, damage is Destructive, range = 20 yards per level, drain and damage reduce to fierce for consecutive posts held, can only be performed at perfected

Techniques
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Physical/
» //Defense
-Futeki [Mastered]
-Capacity [Mastered]

» //Movement
-Acrobatics [Honed]
-Godspeed [Perfected]

» //Physical Melee
-Brawl [Honed]
-Kitasu Pao [Perfected]

Magical
» // Lightning
- Lytning Bind [Mastered]
- Void of Spatial Thunder (ShockX) [Mastered]
- Lytning Bolt [Mastered]
- Hall of Thunder [V.o.Clasm] [Perfected]
- Scream of the Lyteflies [Perfected]
- Channel [Novice]
- Lightning Field (Lytescatters)[Novice]
- Lightning Dash [Novice]
» // Spiritual Arts
- Seven Nail Seal [Novice]
Combine
» // none
Custom
» // EoTL [Perfected]
» // Nanite Injection
» // Lightning Break [Mastered]
» // Exert

Soul Line : Guard of the Heavens
» // Xformation - Guard of the Coast [Honed]
» // Lytning Commandant [Honed]
» // Thunders Roar [Novice]
» // Storm of Light [Honed]

Sagas Participated In
» // Manifest Destiny
» // Anarchic Ruckus
» // Blast From the Past
» // Heavenly Manifestation Arc (Phase I and II)
Quests Completed
» // Spiritual Impression
» // Ocean Devil
» // Default Vary (Human)

- - - - - - - - - -
Inventory
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Equipment
» // Angelic Token ( 1 mode vs Shinpcs)

Property
» // Venturion Academy (Lower Commons)

Organization [Pyrasim]
» // 5 Teksearcher [science and engineering]
» //20 Agent [Brawl, MA Fighting, Pistol Play]

- - - - - - - - - - - -
History / About Me:
It only took a second for it to be finished. To think that an arrogant little prick like him would actually betray me was far beyond my wildest expectations. I had never expected it, even though I had a feeling it might happen. The darkness overcame my body, and I fell. I don’t really remember how long the fall was, but I do remember the cold. My energy had been drained, and my body returned to its animal form. Finally, it ended. The battle with my younger brother had dealt both of us severities, but in the end he stood over my fallen body, and cast me from the heavens. I opened my eyes, slowly at first to adjust to the bright light that surrounded me. I had no idea where I was, but it was warm. A light sheet covered my body, and so I purred lightly. The noise must have been louder than I thought, as voices soon came to my ear. Leaning my head back down onto the soft, feathery surface, I looked up at a young girl, no more than a mid life teenager. She put her arm along my side, sending a sharp jolt of pain through it. She whispered lightly that it would be okay as I hissed at her. A light laugh came from her, and what seemed to be the young girls mother. I tried to move, but my body wouldn’t take it. Before long, I had my head back in the pillow, resting. He had done more damage than I originally anticipated. It looked like I was stuck here.. for now.
Back to top Go down

Sanzon Loki
Page 1 of 1