Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damsel in Distress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Damsel in Distress Empty
PostSubject: Damsel in Distress   Damsel in Distress EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Damsel in Distress Wolf_l10

Damsel in Distress

As the sound of my phone drifted to my ears, I took one more bite of my beef jerky before I reached into my pocket and retrieved my 'business' phone to see what it had to say. After pulling it out, I glanced over the text message that I had been sent, looking over the instructions that where in the message. After I had read over the instructions, I slipped the phone back into my pocket and continued on my way, though now I had to change my plans since a mission had presented its self, though I toyed with the idea of not doing the mission, but this was, what I thought, the best way to get to Psyre so I could take my revenge for him taking Lexi from me.. It took a bit of walking but I made it to where the text message said to go. I came to a stop out side a post office building in the Lower Commons. I gazed up at the building for a moment before I began to move again, making my way inside, as I step inside, I take a moment to glance around before I spot what I was looking for. After finding what I was looking for I make my way over to a wall with lock boxes in it. As I come to a stop, I take a moment to scan over the numbers until I find the one indicated in the text message. Once I had found the box, I move up to it and input a numerical code that was also in the text message. After the code was input, the lock box opened and I pulled out a tan envelope. After taking the envelope out, I shut the lock box and was on my way again.

After stepping out of the building, I glanced around before I began walking down the side walk again, glancing down at the tan envelope I had just retrieved from the lock box. As I walked down the street, I glanced around some, looking for a place where I could go so I could check out what this mission was going to be.. As my gaze fell upon the mouth of an alley, I decided that would be a alright place to check out what was inside this envelope. As I came up on the alley, I slipped into it and glanced over my shoulder to make sure no one followed after me as I began to move deeper into the alley. I moved deeper into the alley, glancing over my shoulder a few more times to make sure I wasn't being followed, also paying attention to the alley, in search of any bums that might be residing in it. When I was sure I was alone, I came to a stop and pulled up the envelope, glancing at it for a moment before I opened it. After I had it opened, I slipped my hand into the tan envelope and took a hold of the contents inside it, a data pad. After taking the data pad out, I threw the envelope to the side before glancing over the data pad. " .... This had better not be another one of his fucked up, protect the girl missions, the bastard. " I said to my self as I turned the data pad on so I could begin reviewing the information.

I stepped back and leaned against a wall behind me and began to look over the data. I slowly went over the information about the target I would be going after. It seemed there has been a series of murders and rapes spread out through the Lower Commons and 'WE' happen to know who it is and it is our job to take the one who is responsible down. As I read over the data, it included the place where he was thought to be staying at for the time being as well as a list of his victims, along with information on what he had done to them, as well as information about what type of girls he likes to target. After scanning over the information about the girls the man targeted, I moved on to more of the data. I slowly glance over the data about where the man likes to hang out, one spot in particular seemed to be a place where he frequented a lot, it seemed he like to go to bars and there was one bar in Lower Commons he went to a lot, that would be where I would go and wait for him... I scanned over the data about the target, taking in what I could from his appearance to make it easier to spot him when he showed up at the location I planed to be waiting for him at. Before heading out, I began to skim over the data one last time to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

Once I had gone over the data one last time, I turned the data pad off and began to head for the entrance of the alley. As I came up to a dumpster, I stopped and pushed the lid up, after pushing the lid up, I glanced around before dropping the data pad into the dumpster. After disposing of the data pad, I began to move again, making my way out of the alley and onto the side walk again where I began to move as I thought on what I was going to do for this mission. As I walked along the side walk, I began to adjust where I was going, heading for the bar I had picked out to watch. I made my way through part of the Lower Commons and finally came upon one of the bars indicated in the information. As I came closer to the bar I began to slow down and upon seeing it was closed until night, I let out a light sigh. I didn't feel like changing my plans any and from what the information said, the man only did his 'business' at night time, so I was forced to wait until the bar opened before I could take any further action, unless I wanted to go get him at where he was residing.. The thought was tempting but at this point, I didn't feel like going to where the man was living just to get him.. I would let him come to me..

Since I was forced to wait, I didn't stray to far from the bar and when night fall came I made my way back to the bar and into it once I came to the building. Making my way through the door, I stepped into the bar and glanced around. After a quick glance around I made my way over to a table and had a seat, upon first glance, I didn't see anyone that looked like the man, so I decided to have a seat close to the door so I could keep an eye on it and get a good look at everyone that came into the bar. Shortly after I had taken a seat, a woman came over to my table, " Hey there, can I get you anything? ". I looked up at the woman when she asked me the question, " A soda. " The woman nodded and left my table to get what I had requested. Once I was left alone again, I sat back into my chair and watched the door as more people began to come into the bar, with each that came in, I gave them a quick glance over, looking for one that matched the description of the target I was here for. When the woman returned with my drink, I glanced up at her before I took the glass set on my table and took a sip from it as I turned my attention back to the door, waiting for more to enter the bar.

I was forced to sit and watch the door for an hour or so before the one I was here for finally entered the bar. As the man stepped through the door, I glanced over him finding all the things I was looking for matched the information given in the data. I had to hold back and watch the man, I didn't want to make a scene here in the bar by attacking the man, so I would have to wait until he left. I kept my gaze fixed on the man as he made his way over to the bar and got a drink before sitting at the bar next to a woman. When he set at the bar next to a woman, I glanced over her for a moment, form what I could see she appeared to fit some of the criteria of his target list. I lifted my glass of soda and took a sip of it as I watched the man as he began to talk with the woman sitting next to him. It wasn't long before the man was standing with his drink and walking away from the woman, I guess he didn't have any luck with that one.. As the man got up and began to move, my gaze staid fixed on him as I watched him move around in search of another woman. I watched as the man made his way over to where some recreational games where, a few pool tables, some dart boards, and some arcade machines.

As I took another sip of my soda, I watched the man as he walked up to a few females who were playing darts. I continued to watch as the man joined in on there game of darts and began throwing darts at the dart board as well. I continued watching as he began to put the moves on one of the females playing darts. I let out a sigh of annoyance as I watched the man, why did he get to play with the females when I am forced to sit here and watch while waiting for him to take one out of the bar.. I took the final sip of my soda and set the empty glass down, my gaze still fixed on the man as he talked with one of the females he was playing darts with. It wasn't long before the man I was here for and the female he had been talking to where started to get closer and kiss each other, then they broke off from the group and got another round of drinks. I continued watching as the couple sat down at a table and exchanged some words, renaming there for a few minutes before they finally stood up again and began for the door. Finally it looked like I would be getting out of this place and have the chance to finish my mission.. I remained seated as I watched the man and the woman as they made there way to the door and out of it. Seconds after they had left the bar, I stood and followed after them, leaving the bar as well.

Once I was out of the bar, I glanced down one side of the side walk before looking down the other, finding the couple not to far away from me. I began to follow after them as they walked down the side walk. I held back, keeping my distance from them in an attempt to make it look like I wasn't following after them. I continued making my way down the side walk, staying on there tail as the man walked with the woman, heading down the side walk, moving away from the bar where he had picked her up at.

The couple made a few turns as they continued walking until they finally came to a stop. As they came to a stop, the two began to kiss. When they stopped so did I and watched from a distance. While watching I glanced around, was he really going to rape and kill her right here, on the side walk.. The kiss lasted a bit longer before they stopped and began walking again. I began to follow after them again once they started moving.

After a bit more of walking they slipped into a building. I followed them into the building and glanced up at them as they moved up a flight of stairs. As I came to the stairs I followed after them, making my way up two floors, following after the two. They moved off the stairs and began to make there way down the hall. As I came to the top of the stairs, I stopped and watched them as they went down the hall a few doors before stopping at one of the doors.

After they had came to a stop, the door was unlocked and the two made there way into the room, the door shutting behind then. After they had disappeared into the room, I moved off the stairs and made my way down the hall to the door the two had went into. As I came to the door I stopped and looked at it for a moment before I reached out and gave the knob a light twist, upon my attempt to turn the knob, I found it was locked so I with drew my hand and though through the was I could get through the door..

My thoughts where interrupted when I heard a scream come from the other side of the door. Shit! was he doing it already? Fuck, I wanted to get to him before he began to rape her. With the scream, I pulled back from the door some and lifted my leg before I thrust it out into a kick, as my foot made contact with the door, it forced the door to give way and fly open. With the door no longer standing in my way I dashed into the apartment, glancing around as I passed through the short hallway. As I moved into the apartment, I heard the sounds of struggling coming from behind another door. I pushed open the door and looked over at the man, sitting atop the woman, who lay on the bed, struggling against him, it seemed he had not got to the raping part yet..

" Shut up bitch. " The man said as he slapped her again before forcing something over her mouth, when this happened she began to struggle more against him. As she struggled, I pulled my knife from its sheath and threw it at the man. It seemed luck was against me on that one as the butt of the knife hit the man instead of the blade like I had hoped.. When the butt of the knife hit the man, his attention shifted from the woman to me as he looked over at me, " What the hell. " he said as he began to get up. After seeing the knife didn't as I had hoped I dashes straight for the man. As I got closer, I jumped the man and smashed more forehead into his in a headbutt. Though the headbutt stunned the man, it also had some effect on me, damn that hurts... As the man went down, I went down with him, moving on top of him, I brought my fist down and slammed it into the side of his face twice before the man could strike back at me. The man's fist came up and struck me in the face much as I had done to him. My head flew back as the man hit me. After the blow I looked back down at the man as a glare came to my face, I leaned in and bite down on the side of his neck. He began to struggle and hit my side as I bite down on to his neck, increasing the force of my bite with each hit. As I bite down I brought a free hand up and covred his mouth so he couldn't yell out.

My teeth began to break through the skin and I ended up ripping a piece of meat from the side of his neck as I yanked back. After I had yanked back, I released the mans mouth and grabbed his neck with both hands and began to tighten my grip on his neck, cutting off his air supply. As I began to strangle the man, he hit me back a few more times until he was no longer able to. As the last bits of life left his body his arms fell to the floor as he went limp.

Once he was dead I slowly climbed to my feet and brought an arm up, whipping the blood from my mouth as I glanced over at the woman who lay on the bed still passed out. I looked at her for a moment, she looked so weak and vulnerable, I could just move onto her and continue what the man was doing and no one would know... A light growl escaped me as I shook my head and looked back to the man I had just killed. When I heard the sound of approaching foot steps I glanced over my shoulder at one of the men that always show up to take care of things after I finish one of my missions. Upon seeing him I knew I had no more business being here, my job was over.. I walked over to where my knife had come to rest and picked it up, slipping it into its sheath as I took my leave of the place.

Total WC: 2,948

Damsel in Distress Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Damsel in Distress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress   Damsel in Distress EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Damsel in Distress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: