Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.

Go down 
+5
ShinTre_Admin
LittleMariko
Antifreke
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should there be a saga OOC board?
Yes
The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Vote_lcap67%The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Vote_lcap17%The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
This is retarded
The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Vote_lcap16%The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Empty
PostSubject: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 am

No and you can't make me. G.I. Joe was bad azz! Caught the midnight showing of it.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 am

was it really good? Ive heard mixed reviews about it
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 pm

My homegirl and I really liked it. I've heard some people saying that it's just another action flick... my response... as opposed to what?? It's there some new form of action movie that shows less action and more drama. Screw that! Give me cute women, two ninjas trying to kill each other, cool weapons, and a good storyline that sets up perfectly for a sequel. There was one "sappy part" that everyone was like "Are you f'n serious?! You don't have time for this!" Still, it has plenty of action (i.e. quality fights, chases, explosions, gizmos) and that's what I look for in an action movie.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 pm

I have a cramp.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Have you tried stretching or soaking in a Jacuzzi? That's generally what I do. Uh oh... time to go watch True Blood.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 am

if we heat the coy pond, teh fishes will boil >.> rip jedi, tru G fo life homie
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 am

RIP.

True Blood! I was in Jersey for Drum corps all weekend, and missed last nights episode. Was it all out war?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Shin: Koi* That "coy" is an adjective. The fish is Koi like the sexy bloodsucker chick that didn't have to die in Basilisk.

Freke: It was... interesting. Godric is pretty damn cool too. Perhaps, I watch that show too much tho b/c I seriously had a brief dream about watching a possible version of the next episode in it, but not there. The way I envisioned Eric killing Luke was pretty cool too. He tied his head inside a jeep's wheel covering next to the tire. Then threw a dagger into the pedal to crush his head, but it did like a pan-out view. It was really cool. Anyways, just catch it On Demand. That's what Koala has to do anyway, so I don't wanna spoil it for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

it was the sex.
godric pwnz
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Godric and Eric are both super smexy.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:20 am

agreed. Eric is surprisingly loyal to his maker, which I really like about hi. Godric really shows his aged wisdom whenever he can, and it seems like hes just kind of tired of fighting, and wants to kick back and relax.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:34 am

@kaz: how dare you correct me! and wtf is a basilisk? (thinks that's a good name for a airship!)
*has no clue what true blood is...*
fact: i am the only super smexy in the world. in some instances i can go ssy2
@kaz: good shit on the saga post. thx for that.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

yea yea...
Are you going to come do some interference? Im pulling down a lightning storm
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

prolly
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:44 am

All right then.. im gonna go ahead and bring the storm down. Im curious to see what you have up your sleeve. Its been a while since I've done one of these, but I havent forgotten your shin-mod shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 am

lol, nothin's gonna happen right NOW >.> that'd be WAY to obvi/convenient xD
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 am

whatever works for you.. you can guide the lightning since it will probably damage the city as well. I left it open for your interpretation
GOTHSTONE!!The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Lightning-Storm-1
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm

I think that pic's a little bit inaccurate.
You need to put more emo in it.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm

make the skies just a little bit darker?

anyone feel like sharing whats going on.. i dont feel like reading
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Ohey, Jesse... I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing one of the battle realm quests next week.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:18 pm

why wait till next week?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Updates, etc.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 pm

are we allowed to do other stuff while the saga is going on?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 pm

I think so. I've been.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

From my understanding you can.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:21 am

I thought that we weren;t allowed to do anything so I stopped.
Give me two weeks then.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 am

omg kiun enterred saga, send missiles to destroy!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 am

looks like it. Im curious to see where this is headed by tying up the city.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 am

Hey Kaz, I figured now would be a good time for our introductions.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:36 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
omg kiun enterred saga, send naked women to destroy!
Fixed. I hope.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:09 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
omg kiun enterred saga, send naked women to destroy!
There you go ^ ^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Discussion on advanced modding pending.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 pm

This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Now I must punish thee...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 am

word in the saga is that seiki aint hittin it right... KAZ TEACH YOUR BOY... THE TECHNIQUE!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Seiki started off the saga "beatin it" alright... too bad it was his own joystick.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:34 pm

i wonder if he lvl'd up?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:24 am

yay! psi went into the portal! now i can trap him in an alternate dimension forevar! cheers
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 pm

That would result in two things... you'd have to RP with me all the time OR approve an astral projection custom to escape having to RP with me all the time!
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Or he could just ignore you forever. Ahhh specifics, specifics~
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:03 am

Who let the troll out of his cave?! But alas, Shin had rejected my attempt to enter his portal. *is emotionally wounded by this*
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am

They see me postin',
'dey hatin',
Refreshing
And tryna' catch me trolllllin' dirty!

Also, l o l @ Kaz having feelings. There there. He already promised you the chance to be all big and scary in the future, so just wait a little bit longer, mmkay?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am

bacon!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am

wow 0 replies to the saga... lol, so um... do i force post again xD

>.>

<.<

o.o
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Well if that's the case, when I post tonight, I'll just go all Kiung-ho Gung-ho and attack some hellhounds for the (hehe) hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 am

hey Tre,
the power is still out from my lightning storm.. how much damage did that do to the area?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Several bolts of lightning could feasibly knock out power in an area, as it was confirmed, but seeing as the city is nuclear powered according to the description in places (earth), the realistic damage that several (maybe a dozen) bolts of lightning causes, coupled with the technology of the area (I believe some buildings self repair, I remember seeing it, but I could not find it), chances are, the area would be back operational the next morning. That's just my assumption.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

I didnt know how that worked or whatnot, or how much physical damage it might do to property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next