Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awaken with Care

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 am

Through the curtains to my eyes flickers of light make their way through. That was a very strange dream or vision or whatever that was that I had. So many things are confusing to me now, but I know that one thing is for certain. My life will never be the same now that I have learned so many truths about myself and this symbiotic spirit named Quinto. There is just so much that I still have to process before things truly make sense to me. As my eyelids slowly raise to reveal the golden orbs. I notice that the light I noticed was coming from magical torches. Looking around, I stop quickly as the motion disorients me and I groan lightly. "Where am I? Where is Gilboa? What happened to me?" So many questions. My head leans to the side as my vision doubles and I try to telekinetically open the door. The problem with seeing double is that you have a 50 percent chance of trying to open the bonus door and I did. When nothing happens, I try to move. I try to move out of the bed and instead of moving towards the floor, I move in the opposite direction. I find myself stuck floating in the air horizontally. I discover that all I am wearing is undershorts. I can't focus enough to control my own damn powers. My mind is too distracted by so many other things. So this is what he meant by I would need to control myself.

I can hear someone approaching and I telekinetically push against the door while trying to pull it open. Unsuccessful, I instantly turn to paranoia and my mind heightens under the belief that this approaching person is trying to attack me. I focus long enough to push at the door and it knocks the male servant on his butt and the guards outside my door walk in. The first guard tells the second to summon the Mistress. He walks in slowly and tries to get me to calm down, but all I see is a dark oni demon speaking gibberish to me. I push against him and he flies into the other door. "Prince, calm yourself." His image starts to flicker between reality and my hallucinations. I squint my eyes tightly and the image unfortunately settles in the visage of an oni. He tries to reason with me again and I snap, "Be silent, demon! You will not kill me!" Holding him in place with my left hand, my right hand grips my head as I try to focus long enough to create a Cyclone Cutter on him to kill the demon trying to assassinate me.

The other guard bursts into the Mistress' meditation room and her first response pins him against the door forcefully without even looking up. "Greatest apologies, Mistress, but something is wrong with the Prince. He is awake and angry... very angry." Yisima's personal operative looks up and responds, "Find the new servant girl. She should be gathering supplies to tend to him. Get her to his room." The guard nods with a bow, "Yes, Mistress." She vanishes from sight.

Back in my room, the guard struggles against my telekinetic hold which is weakened due to my lack of focus and once he breaks free, he hurls a dark energy ball at me, which I instinctively engulf in flames before I counter attack with a fireball of my own at him. The Mistress appears in my room directly in front of the guard placing her between him and the fireball. The fireball is caught in her hand extinguished. My body is yanked out of the air and driven onto the bed firmly and restrained. Now this definitely sucks. She walks over to me and my eyes sharpen, "You!! You did this to me!" She looks at me and nods, "Yes, my Prince. I had you order the Bloodwyne that I was told would awaken your true nature and allow you to learn the truth of your creation." I growl at her and my telekinetic powers flare against her raising her hand slightly. "Quinto has made you quite strong. You need to rest tho if you want any chance of controlling your powers. You can feel your body getting tired much faster than normal, yes? That is because you have lost control over your powers." The Mistress turns to the now free guard and tells him to hurry up and find the servant girl. From outside the door, the armor of the other guard can be heard approaching. I had never been this exhausted from using my powers before. I don't understand how this could be. I look at the door with my vision blurring from fatigue and disorientation. A girl? Who is she?

OOC: You are free to control the guard coming to get you as well as wherever she was when he found her. Her personality and all of that is up to you too. She can be timid or bubbly.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm

You know, when certain people send you from one end of the real to the other gathering supplies to take care of some wounded animal; they should really take into consideration your travel time. Ok so maybe my gathering mission didn't send me all over the realm, but the damn house isn't exactly a small one and I was still new to this position. It was by pure happenstance that I had just completed my task when the guard came to find me. Arms filled with everything I should need, and a few things that I hoped not to have to use, I whirled around when the guard burst into the room. By some not so small miracle, I managed to keep a hold of everything as the interruption startled me. "The Prince has awoken, violently. You are to tend to him immediately." Since I am a good little servant girl who knows her place and duty, I do not argue with the guard nor do I even open my mouth to speak. I simply fall into step behind him as he leads the way to where my formerly unconscious patient waits... or where he's currently tearing up the room and the other guard... either way I would have to deal with him when I could assess the situation. Juggling the various herbs and supplies in my arms, I utilize my travel time by popping a few leaves of one particular leafy herb into my mouth. I could withstand the effects of the herb longer than a normal human would be able to, even longer than one with a possessing demon already sapping his strength like in the case of my patient.

As the guard led me into the room my attention was immediately commanded by the Mistress. I hoped I would not be punished for my tardiness, especially given the fact that it could not be helped. Instead of waiting to find out, and risking having to be told yet again to see to the patient, I make my way to his bedside. He appeared to be on the very edge of consciousness, his violent outburst having blown through what little strength he had managed to regain. The violet hue of my eyes hazes over as the cloud of inner sight comes over them. I had noticed no obvious injuries upon the man's body, not that I took a very close look or anything but there was no lost blood to be seen. Looking inside I could not find any injury there either, only a general loss of strength as if some virus was attacking. Not being all that familiar with human viruses... or even demonic ones for that matter... all I could do to help the Prince at this moment in time would be to create an herbal tincture to try and restore the strength and clarity that he was lacking.

After the assessment was complete and my eyes returned to their natural violet hue, I knelt by the man's bed and tied my snow white hair back from my face. Taking the chewed leaves from my own mouth, I attempt to pass them through his lips while whispering to the man in a calm, soothing tone. "Take this, the herb will calm your troubled mind. I promise to do my best to restore your strength, but I cannot do that if you fight me. Trust me, Prince, let me help you find your way through this." If he would take the offered herbs he would taste a faint hint of mint just before a wave of lethargy swept over his body.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 pm

A shadow forms in the corner of the room and my senses try to heighten again, but it is harder this time. "A... assa... sin..." The Mistress chuckles and an operative emerges from the shadows. The operative speaks with a raspy voice, "You have summoned me, Mistress?" She nods and speaks, "This is Quinto's successor. His name is Psyre and you will need to look after him. The girl is his servant and she is treating him as she has some healing prowess. Keep her safe from him because he cannot control his powers and seems to be rather disoriented. I must report to the Warlord." The operative nods to her and steps back into the shadows and seemingly vanishes. The Mistress releases me and walks out followed by the guards. The guard looks at me again and closes the door. The Mistress repairs the door and I lay in the bed looking at the servant. For a second I think that she actually tries to give me food or something that she takes from her own mouth, but I attribute that thought to my disorientation. I open my mouth slightly to allow her to slide the medicine thru my lips. A cool feeling fills my mouth and I look at her. "Who are you, girl? Why are you helping me? You are spirius and I am... something else."

247/1103

Last edited by Psi_Prince on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 pm

"Shhh... calm yourself Prince, let the herbs do their work. I am what the Mistress said; a servant ordered to attend to your needs. I am helping you because that is my current purpose." While waiting for the herbs to take effect and help the Prince find the peace he so desperately needs, I continue to speak to him soothingly as my fingers run gently through his hair. "You are not something else... you are something more... but that is why you are suffering right now. To overcome this hurdle and reach your true potential, you will have to trust me, trust the herbs, and let us restore you to your proper strength." The hand not toying with his hair would be busily crumbling yet another herb into the small bowl I carried with the other supplies. A salve would need to be applied to his vital areas to draw out the infection but that would have to wait until he gave in to the first herb and passed out on me. I doubted his trusting me enough already to allow me access to all of his vital areas so waiting until he slipped into slumber would be the safest option for me. He was more attractive than I had thought he would be, but I promised myself to be completely professional with him, I couldn't risk my place here.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 pm

So relaxing. I turn my head my head to the side and my powers start to flare around the room, but not from anger this time, but from arousal. I exhale deeply and the furniture that had begun to levitate drops back down to the floor. My eyes close for a moment before I open them again. "You will not need to fear me, girl. You are one of very few that can say that. Whatever you gave me feels... very interesting." I fall silent again as my head begins to hurt for a moment. This is rather uncomfortable. "Servant, I need something for my head." I wince in the form of a growl that causes telekinetic pressure to build up. Once the pain subsides, I lay back with beads of sweat upon my brow. This is going to be very annoying. I look at her and nod to her in gratitude for aiding.

"Guard!" The door opens slowly in response to my voice. "Y-yes, Prince?" I tell him to brace up and show less fear. "Inform whoever you must that this servant is mine... exclusively. Don't send me anyone but her. Is that understood?" The guard nods and looks at her. "Put your eyes on the floor! You will not look upon her like that." The guard's voice trembles and the door closes. The shadows speak, "You should treat your guards as you do your new servant, young Prince. After all, it is his duty to protect you while you are in this weakened state." I retort vehemently, "I am not weak!" My upper body lunges forward in a coughing fit before wheezing it pained breaths. The shadows speak again, "Not weak, but weakened. Worry not though, I will look after your safety, my young Prince." The shadows fall silent.

330/1433
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 am

Oh for the love of Beelzebub! I should have thought of it sooner. It was ignorant of me to think that the Prince would be weak enough to succumb to the herb, human or not, he is immensely stronger than I am. I would have to bring out the big guns for him, at least the first herb had managed to relax him a good bit. Feeling his powers flare, sensing the furniture moving behind me, I fight back the tingle of fear that dances at the base of my spine. His words claim that I have no reason to fear him but my knowledge of his current predicament contradicts that. While I believed that he would not intentionally harm me, I also knew that he was not in full control of his powers at this time. Accidents could happen to anyone, even the best of us.

Adding another element into the bowl where I am preparing the salve, I mix the ingredients together into the thick paste that would help the Prince once he finally passed out. There is no way in hell that I am going to apply the salve while he is awake. I just met the man moments ago I'm not going to peel away his undershorts and start massaging the salve into his groin with him watching. Not that I would only be applying the concoction to his groin area, the underarms and neck were also hot spots for rapid absorption, but I am not too keen on him watching me touch him anywhere. Nevermind the fact that I am not sure how much I will enjoy the feel of his flesh under my fingers, or how far they may stray from the intended regions. All around it would be a good idea to have him knocked out before I start that process.

With the salve ready for application, I draw out a tiny pinch of yet another herb. The sweet aroma given off by the leaves could be easily mistaken for candy. I only hoped that it smelled similar to a candy the Prince liked. The exchange between my patient and the guard beyond the door leaves me wearing a deep crimson flush. I was already ordered to tend to the Prince by the Mistress, his claiming me exclusively was superfluous and embarrassing, but I was not in a position to speak out against it. When the voice from the shadows chimes in it makes a viable point, one the Prince obviously did not want to hear. I move to quickly lay a calming hand on the man's chest when the coughing fit overcomes him. "Easy now, don't strain yourself. You need all the strength you have for healing. You are not weak, but if you continue to push yourself like this you could end up that way." Easing his head back into a resting position, I reach down for the candy flavored herb and bring it to his lips. "It is time to sleep now, my Prince. I cannot tend to your ailments with you awake to distract me. This will help you sleep peacefully but will not keep you that way farther than you or your body want it so. When you wake I will still be here, I will not leave you for any longer than necessary."

If he accepted the licorice tasting herb, and I sincerely hoped he would, then he should be falling asleep within moments no matter how strong he may be. While waiting for his reaction my eyes try to stay focused on his face, to keep the contact with his, but the sight of his well defined chest and abdomen was too strong a draw to resist.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:56 am

Woe be the pride of a man and his ego. The thought of being deemed weak bothered me so much that I am causing myself pain at every implication that I am so. Also, in front of a servant no less. She does her best to calm me ad ease my growing flares. I look at her with stern thoughts as she reminds me that she wants me to rest. Why does she want me asleep? Is she an assassin sent to gain my trust in this vulnerable state then kill me while I sleep or poison me? Could she be some form of a trickster trying to lull me to sleep so that she could try to steal my powers or something of that nature? This is Quinto's thoughts I am beginning to discern. These must be things that he once went thru. How do I quiet these thoughts from overpowering my own? As her fingers approach my lips, I am able to quiet my mind and as her finger touches my lips to push the sweet smelling and tasting herb into my mouth, my lips close on her fingers and my tongue moves to slide across her flesh before laying back. I start humming to myself as my eyes start to glaze over and a smile slowly creeps upon my face. The flames from the torch on the walls dance for me in the forms of sexy little pixies. Oh nice. My eyelids start getting heavier and heavier as my finger raises towards one of the torches and creates a male pixie to dance with the females and they dance around him doing Arabian and/or Indian belly dancing moves. I am entertained. I fight my sleep for a while before the curtain falls on the performance. When my eyelids shut, the humming stops as well and I fall into my thoughts. I need to figure out what's wrong and how to control it b/c until I do I am susceptible to attacks and this ailment that is plaguing me will continue. I try to traverse thru my mind to the palace that I met Quinto at before. It shouldn't take long to find it. Well it won't if I can just figure out how to focus! Bah! This is pissing me off!

408/1841
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:16 am

Finally! Sexy or not this man was a pain to put to sleep. If I ever need to make it happen again I might as well start with knocking him over the head with a frying pan, it might be quicker that way. When he finally gives in to the herb, after what feels like forever, I get right to work. It would be just my luck for him to wake right back up as soon as I get two fingers worth of the salve under his shorts. Easing the garment down to his thighs I try my best not to check out his manly bits. It was a valiant effort but as a flash of heat rises to my face, I gawk at the impressive blessings this man carried. Since I didn't have enough time to stare at his package all day, I force my eyes away long enough to dip the index and middle finger of my left hand into the salve and pull up a generous dollop. Spreading the cool ointment onto the flesh of his groin, I massage it into the skin with a hand on either side of the glories nestled there.

Before I could enjoy the activities too much, I returned his shorts to their original position and moved up his body to cover the other regions. Lifting each of his arms, I would apply roughly half the amount that was given to his groin and work it into the skin in much the same manner, though with considerably less enjoyment than the previous task. When the underarms were taken care of, a small amount would be applied to the soft flesh on either side of his throat. Less was needed here than the other places because the herbs in the salve were potent and could potentially cause the interior tissues to swell and compress the windpipe. I would sit by his side to monitor his breathing until he woke up, to make sure that his breathing was not compromised in any way as well as to keep the promise I made to him. I wasn't sure if the man from the shadows was still around, though I assumed he was, so I made sure not to do anything that could be reported back to the mistress and cause me to lose my job.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:09 am

My body rests for at least 30-45 minutes after the concoction is applied to my body. Its effect is felt inside of my body as well. I find myself being attacked in mid-flight by someone and we tussle with one another towards the ground. My attacker has martial arts abilities that I certainly do not, but I do have the ability to manipulate his body as he is attacking me. Telekinesis... got to love it! I also note that this attacker can fly. A pyro attack is launched at the assailant who is now flying under me. He counters the fire with ice. We both land and my attacker charges at me again, but I speed dash around him as he forms an ice spear and stabs an ogre in the center of the chest. I raise my hand slightly above the attacker's position to catch a flying yokai moving in on him. Holding him in place, the assailant flips the spear and thrusts it backwards behind him into the yokai's body. He releases the spear and the yokai's body freezes. I release the yokai and when his body hits the ground, it shatters into several pieces. "Young Prince, why do you wish to be on the front lines when you do not need to be?" I tell him because this is my home. "And we are your servants, Prince. You need not endanger yourself, but merely to protect us with your mind. There are three other units and another solo operative like myself that have been dispatched. We will battle this infection for you. Worry not, return to the Palace and await our reports. Yes?" I look at this warrior and his eyes look very familiar. I believe they are a rich violet almost the color of amethyst, but this is definitely a male. Interesting indeed. I listen to him as more dark demons approach. I fly off and watch as he so skillfully battles them.

Outside of my body, there is a growing heat and steam as the salve from the servant girl triggers my own healing powers and my mind starts healing itself. It is very good to see that my instincts still work if nothing else. My eyes open for a moment to show a golden whirlpool moving within my pupils before they close again. There is a knock at the door and my head moves towards the servant girl. It moves back vertical almost as if something else was turning it. At the door is the other male servant from earlier. It would seem that he did not learn his lesson or like this girl he was just following orders and returning to his post. Why they assigned me two people, I do not know, but I do not want to bother and as soon as my eyes open again if he comes into this room, it would not be pretty.

517/2358
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 am

Not much time passes before I notice physical results from the salve. Though they weren't what I was expecting I was overjoyed to sense the healing powers that he possesses kick in. He could heal himself much quicker and more successfully than I ever could so this was a major step in the right direction. The change in his eyes when they open for just a moment is a bit unsettling but I suppose that is how others feel when they see the cloudy haze take over mine. Before I can even lean over the patient to try and soothe him back into the darkness I hear a knock at the door. How typical that someone would come and disturb a man who needs nothing more than this short rest. Jumping from my chair I rush to the door and open it only a crack to reveal the male servant who had been in here before. "The Prince is resting and should not be disturbed. The healing process cannot be disrupted at such a critical juncture. The guard will tell you that he has requested for me to serve him exclusively. If this is not acceptable to the Mistress, she should come and take it up with him, you know as well as I that I cannot refuse him any request. Now please, go before he wakes and invokes his uncontrolled powers again." Hopefully this would be enough to have him leaving, if not I wasn't sure what I would do to prevent the Prince from being disturbed further.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:00 am

My eyelids flutter as I border on the edge of consciousness and the inner workings of my mind. The male servant at the door looks at her obviously upset as this was his big break and the new girl gets to serve the Prince. This is most unfair in his mind. He pushes against the door before the door pushes back forcefully. I appear at the door standing as they open before me. The fact that my body exudes a sweet licorice like aroma does not deter the guard coming to attention and the servant dropping to his knees against the rail of the walkway. "You disturb my slumber... why? Has my servant not told you that I require rest?" The male drops his head to the floor before speaking, "Yes, sire. She did. I w-was assigned to serve you." I look at the guard that I had given the order to and address him next, "I informed you that I wanted this servant exclusively, yes?" He nods. "So are you unable or unwilling to follow my orders?" He tells me that he is both willing and able to obey me. "Yet you did not. Next, you will tell me that it was an honest mistake. I have no further use for you. Leave me and take him with you." The guard protests, "But my lord..." My head turns to him, but no words come out. The second guard turns towards me and starts to walk off himself. "You may remain. You have not failed yet, and I don't suggest you start. I do not wish to be bothered unless it is important. If you feel it is, let her know. Am I understood?" The guard performs a salute with a resounding, "Yes, Prince!" I nod to him and walk back inside. With a flick of my wrist, the doors would close and I look to the shadows, "Is that more to your liking, Shadow?" I hear the voice speak, "It is not for my liking, my Prince, but for your safety. He is more inclined now to sacrifice himself for your safety now. You must rest more. No harm shall come to you here."

I return back to the bed and sigh as I lay down comfortably before turning to look at my caretaker. "Servant, come here." When she arrives, I would point to her position at my bedside for her to get comfortable. "So tell me about yourself. If you are to serve me, I want to know who you are."

459/2817
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 pm

When the Prince rose from the bed and appeared at the door by my side, I was worried first for his health and second for the safety of the male servant that had disturbed his rest. Since he was handling the situation just fine, I stepped back away from the door and waited silently to see how it would play out. I had trained myself not to flinch at raised voices that weren't directed toward me so I was able to stand off to the side without moving as the servant and the guard who had been given the exclusivity order were verbally reamed by the current master. When he was finished and the door secured once more, I watched him return to the bed and beckon for me to sit by its side. Kneeling on the floor by the bed, where I had placed myself in the beginning, I tilt my head to the side as he asks me to tell him about myself. I didn't really know what to tell him, there was nothing I could say that would interest him; at least that is what I assumed.

At first my voice comes out soft, the way I usually talk to those I am tending, and my eyes are focused on the edge of the bed rather than on his face. While I had not always been a servant I learned quickly the expected demeanor, even when being asked to speak freely. "My name is Aeliasa. I am indentured to the Mistress for the next seven years in exchange for the price of my education. My family could not afford to properly educate me in the arts where I showed the most potential so the Mistress struck a deal with my father. She agreed to cover the cost of my education in the areas I chose, as well as the money I was bringing in to the household for support, if I agreed to serve her for a period of seven years immediately following the completion of my studies. Healing was not one of my first choices, but it chose me along the way so it became my mastery." I figured that my qualifications and basic history would suffice with the man. I doubted that he would care to hear about how many siblings I had or which parent I was closer to, even less that he would care to hear what mundane things I filled my private time with.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Resting my eyes, I listen to her speak. When I don't hear her voice anymore, I inquire, "You are given free reign to speak to me and you choose to tell me just the boring stuff? I already knew that you were a servant and probably had a family, so that is of little importance to me. I did not know that you were indentured, but that sounds similar enough to certain student loan programs that we have in Saicity. Being servant doesn't tell me about you, Aeliasa. So why did you want to study the arts? Where did you study? What was your favorite discipline? If healing wasn't your original choice, what made you change? What did you do wrong to get stuck serving me? What is it that you want out of life? Those are the things that tell me about you and who you are." I do not open my eyes when I speak so that she knows that I am still listening to her even if I am not looking at her. I could not divulge that I was keeping my eyes close because in fact the information being taken in by my optical receptors was adding to my headache, so I am trying to neutralize the areas of annoyance. If this girl was to serve me, I need to be comfortable with her otherwise she is of no use to me.

Elsewhere in the villa, the guard and male servant complain to the Captain of the Internal Guard. "Sir, this is an outrage. That pompous mortal had the audacity to dismiss me?! I busted my ass for months to get moved up to guarding the next priority guest and he is what I get? Sir, this is far from reasonable." The Guard Captain looks at him and chuckles, "So you screwed it up already, eh? First off, you would be mindful to watch how you address him and what you call him. The Mistress has eyes and ears everywhere and she will certainly eviscerate you for speaking ill of him. Second, I gave you that assignment because of who he is, you idiot. Do you have any idea why you call him "Prince" or do you just say it b/c you heard it said?" The servant shakes his head affirmatively while the guard looks slightly lost. The Guard Captain asks why, "He is the nephew of the Warlord and as such high blood. It is whispered that he is Prince Quinto reborn. That is why I still wish to serve him. My family served the Prince and as such, I wish to serve him as well now that he has returned. I have waited for nearly twenty years to serve him." The Guard Captain tells the guard to go and relax while the servant is told to follow him and he will speak to me for him. They head up for the room.

518/3335
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 am

"Forgive me, I did not think you would want to hear about all of that." While my voice was still low and quiet there was a faint hint of shock laced around my words. I really hadn't thought he would want to hear about the things he mentioned, and to tell the truth I wasn't sure how I felt about being so open with him. If I was ordered to serve him for however long his stay here would be, then I supposed I couldn't afford to disappoint him. "I wanted to study the arts because I showed some aptitude from the time I was young and it would be a great help in finding gainful employment so that I could assist my parents financially. I had a genuine interest, but hopes for money were the true guiding factor. Another part of the deal with the Mistress was that she chose my tutors and instructors so I learned everything from private lessons. My favorite discipline was demonic arts to begin with... though I did find much pleasure in learning to manipulate space and time. I hadn't planned on ever learning the healing side of the arts but a few months into my lessons, one of my instructors suddenly fell ill while we were walking the grounds. I didn't know what to do, I hadn't mastered the teleportation yet so I was going to run back here for help when he pulled me to him and told me to do exactly what he said. He talked me through the spell, we both figured that it would only work enough to get him back here if at all, but instead we tapped into some long hidden secret talent for healing. He was able to walk all the way back on his own, without so much as a steadying hand from me. After that, my final area of focus was decided. I became a healer that day and haven't really looked back since."

Now that I was talking more freely, and feeling more comfortable about it, I allowed my eyes to rise from the edge of the bed to scan over his face and form. Even though his eyes were still closed I could tell that he was listening, that meant a lot to me, to have the Prince actually listen to my words was unexpected. "As for what I did to get stuck serving you, I don't see this as punishment. It is an honor to tend to you. Also, the Mistress's home healer is currently out on loan to one of her associates so you got stuck with me." Reaching out to lay a hand on his head, to check the temperature of his body, I notice that while cooler than he had been when I first arrived, he was still a bit too warm. I would have to mix up another batch of salve and add in something for the fever. "What I want out of life this very minute is for you to make a full recovery and to see you leave this place in full control of your power. Beyond that, I just want to serve my seven years and then find my niche."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:20 am

I smile slightly as I nod my head. "You see. That allows me to know more about you. The demonic arts, eh? I am not sure why I am unable to learn the demon arts or the kami arts. I just do not seem to possess the capacity for it. My power is my mind. It has been expanding its sphere of influence since Quinto was originally awakened and now that he has recovered, my mind is discovering how to do numerous things. Quinto tells me that I have unlocked a new power, but I am unsure of how to access it safely." When she tells me how she came to serve me, I smirk, "It seems that fortune smiled upon us both. You know... if you do a good enough job serving me, you might have to start giving thought to what your niche is going to be." Thinking about space and time, I am reminded about one of my personal Neutralizers, he called it the Void Discipline. "So you can control time or are you a practitioner of the Void Arts? You are rather fascinating to me, Aeliasa. This pleases me. I hate boring people." I snicker before waiting for her to answer.

After she finishes speaking for a moment, my ears twitch as the guard comes to attention outside my door. His armor is rather noisy, but he's obedient so I'll keep him around. My eyes open with the silver milk color that Crystal's eyes so often took as I hold my hands slightly apart with enough space for an orb. I'm not sure if this is what perfecting my Crystalvision as I still refer to the power or if this is another side effect of my wayward powers, but I don't actually look into the orb since there is no orb. I am unfamiliar with any form of rank structure here in Onitoshi, so I am not sure who exactly this new man is with the male servant. "At least he's persistent." The Guard Captain tells the guard to open the door and the look on the guard's face is satisfying enough for his obedience. He tells his own captain that he cannot open the door because of my order to rest, so I open the door.

The Captain of the Interior Guard walks in, but the male servant remains outside. My eyes turn to normal and I look at my servant hoping that she could read my eyes as I try to lift myself up. Now I could lift myself easily, but I want him to see me as weak for as long as necessary. So long as he felt as though he was in control of this situation, I could maneuver him so much easier for my own purposes. Once I am stable in a seated position, I inquire "How can I help you?" He responds, "I am Guillard, Captain of the Interior Guard. As such, your safety and comfort is my top priority. This servant informs me that he would like to continue in his family's tradition having served your predecessor, Prince Quinto, and now he wishes to serve you." I look at Guillard. "So that is his desire. I see, but as you can see, I have a servant that is seeing to my health and comfort so what use is he to me?" The Guard Captain tells me that someone who is well versed in the power structure of Onitoshi and Arden in particular. Diaz can be quite useful to you, sire. It would honor me if you merely gave him an opportunity to serve you and from there, you may do with him as you wish." I pause for a moment to consider the offer. "Aeliasa, do you feel that he is better suited than you to aid me in those areas?" The question is a legitimate request for her opinion, but also my move to establish the pecking order immediately if I am to take him on as a servant. Still, I don't need him if she is adequate.

718/4053
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:48 am

"Both technically. I can control time and the void fairly well." I was about to ask what he meant by his previous statement, when he said I might have to start giving thought to my niche if I served him well, but the words are cut off as his eyes begin to change. I had a suspicion as to what he was doing, especially after having him confirm that his power is his mind, but I was always taught not to make assumptions. 'To assume is to make an ass out of u and me.' If I thought about it long enough I could still hear my grandmother's voice drilling those words into my head. I wait patiently for him to finish 'seeing' whatever he was watching behind those eyes. When he opens the door I turn to see who is there and I feel my heart drop to my stomach. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to go so well for me.

When the Prince tries to sit up but makes it look like a chore for him, I rise up and assist him into a sitting position. The message in his eyes was clear enough to let me know the assistance was only an act, one that I was more than willing to go along with. I listen to the exchange between the Captain and the Prince, each passing moment makes me certain that I was about to be reprimanded in some way or another. I had no doubt that the Captain would go to the Mistress if he didn't get his way, which would really be the other servant getting his. Just because he had served Prince Quinto in the past didn't mean he had a right to serve this man, at least not in my mind. When the Prince asks for my opinion on the matter I am hesitant to respond. I do not fear speaking my mind in front of him, but the presence of the Captain of the Guard and the other male turned my blood to ice.

Shaking my head slowly, I force my eyes to find the Prince's and speak as honestly as I can. "No sir. As far as your health goes, he could not serve you better than I can. If he was a healer then he would have been the only one assigned to you in the first place." When I finished, I kept my eyes on the Prince so that I wouldn't have to look at the other two men, so I wouldn't have to see their reactions to my words.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:27 am

Apparently, the Guard Captain didn't like her answer because he grits his teeth. I learn that he is nobility when he snaps at her, "Wretched wench! You dare defy a noble! I'll have you flogged!" My pupils turn to flames before they turn to bolts of energy. The "air" in the room around the Guard Captain becomes extremely pressurized. He clutches at his throat. My body speaks, but Aeliasa would be certain that that is not me speaking. "You will watch your tongue or I will rip it out and feed it to you. Then I will cut out your primary organs and feed them to Uncle's felines so that your last existence will be more excruciating and humiliating. She is my servant and as such only I distribute her punishment. If you ever threaten my servant again, we will find out what your heart tastes like together. You are noble blood, Guillard, but I am royal blood which means that my word far exceeds yours and you will do well to remember that. If I tell my servant to speak then she has reign to speak freely and honestly to me. No voice shall silence hers when I call for it. Return to your post and I will have my scion forgive this transgression against your Prince!"

Quinto apparently has little patience for annoyances as Guillard is "assisted" out of the room and the door closes behind him. My eyes fall on the servant, Diaz, again. He drops to his knees and places his head on the floor. "A hundred thousand apologies, my Prince." I interject with more softness in the voice, "Be silent, boy. Diaz... I know that family name well. You do not look old enough to be Little Jonu all grown up. You would have to be at least 28 to be he, so who are you?" The young man responds, "I am Melvai. Jonu is my older brother. I was an infant when you... when we lost you, my lord. I wasn't even walking yet. I am crap at healing and herbs, but I am skilled with a pen, tailor and some armoring, and my last master thinks I'm a decent fisherman. Not too good at cooking though. I am well versed in the political arena here and I can understand several tongues of Onitoshi. I will learn whatever you require. My father told me that you would return one day and I have believed it as he did until he died." Melvai unties the upper loops of his shirt to reveal a pendant. Quinto smirks at the sight and telekinetically brings Melvai closer. Upon examining the pendant, Melvai is put back down on his feet. My eyes flutter as the strain begins to take its toll. "My scion's name is Psyre. You will serve him as the Diaz Family has served me for many generations. Melvai, he needs help and while he will throw you across the room on occasion, do not hold it against him as your father and grandfather did not hold it against me when I started discovering new powers. Argh... help him understand Onitoshi and Arden. Girl, it seems that protecting him is not as easy as it should be for me. Bloodwyne will help you... Phantom, you did not fail me, so do not fail him... please."

My eyes close and I fall back against my pillows. My flesh gets slightly paler and the Shadow emerges much to Melvai's dismay. "By the Gods!" The bodyguard operative referred to as "Phantom" stands next to my bed and looks down at me. He pulls out a dagger and cuts into his palm before dripping the blood over my mouth. Feeding the blood into my mouth briefly, he stops and wipes his hand across the wound and it vanishes. He bows formally to my body and as he rises, he fades away. Melvai looks at Aeliasa, "I'm sorry about what the Captain said to you and how I even treated you earlier. That wasn't right. You are just doing what you are supposed to be doing. Start over! I'm Melvai Diaz, junior servant of Prince Qui... Prince Psyre of the House Manticore. I am honored to meet you, milady." He smiles and bows formally to her while extending his hand palm up for her to place her hand in his.

779/4832
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 pm

That training I mentioned earlier, the one about not flinching when voices were raised in anger, was solely successful when that anger was not directed toward me. When the Captain looks upon me and has his say I instinctively hunch my shoulders and drop my head to cower under the force of his words. Flogged? He was going to have me... Oh no, this is not good. The voice that comes from the Prince's body was not the same voice I had heard for the majority of the evening, instead it carried a great deal more power. This could only be the voice of Prince Quinto, a true royal. My speculation is confirmed seconds later when the voice staunchly defends my ability to speak freely when asked and mentions his own royal blood trumping the noble blood of the Captain.

I continued to hold my cowering stance until I hear the door shut firmly behind the Captain, but even then I do not fully relax. The male servant remained in the room and he had been the one my words could have truly offended. I was facing the wrong direction to see him fall to the floor and bend his body in his show of respect and servitude but I figured that this is what had transpired due to the change in the sound of his voice. While they have their 'shared moment', I drop my body to my knees in my original position (at the pillow end of the bed, to the side of where he would be sitting up) and begin to straighten up my supplies, just in case I was about to be dismissed in favor of the higher ranking servant.

By the time the Prince... or the original Prince speaking through the current one... turns his attention to me I have most of my stuff gathered together in an orderly fashion. It could easily look like I was either preparing for my dismissal or simply busying my hands with straightening up while the two men carried on their exclusive conversation. Immediately I turn my face up to him to listen to the message he has for me. Instead of being told to leave I am informed that the weakness affecting Psyre's body is also affecting Prince Quinto when he takes over. He also mentions that Bloodwyne would help me combat this. I would make sure to remember that and find some when next I left this room.

As if everything that has happened in the past few moments was not enough to take in already, the Shadow emerges from his position to approach the bed where the Prince was now resting back against the pillows. When the Shadow comes closer, I lean to the side to stay out of his way and allow him to stand right next to the bed frame. His presence was not so difficult to handle, not as much as what he did next. I watched as he cut his own flesh and dripped his blood into the mouth of the weakened man. Bloodwyne... actual blood of this Phantom... could this affliction be the aftermath of power acceleration through demon blood? If that were the case then it was no wonder that the first herb didn't knock him out. If he had been subjected to ingesting demonic blood not belonging to himself then the herb would have rightly had little effect. The salve would still help draw out the forces fighting the power of the blood but I would need to alter the mixture slightly to make it more effective.

After the Shadow finishes with the Prince he fades from view and te male servant steps over to me. By this point I was ready to either cry or laugh to release the mixed emotions that had been aroused in me over the course of these events. When the man, Melvai, mentions the 'do over', I cannot hold in the giggles that rise in my throat. Thankfully I am able to keep them at a low decibel level, so as not to disturb the resting master, while I offer my hand in turn to the other man. Shaking my head, I attempt to speak between fits of laughter. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Melvai. I am Aeliasa, servant indentured to the Mistress and assigned to see to the health and well being of your Prince Psyre."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 am

Back into the confines of my mind do I travel. After the introductions, Melvai moves about to start tidying up the room. I remain asleep to rest my body. After he finishes with the brief cleaning, he grabs his burlap enclosed sketchbook and begins drawing while looking at my sleeping form. Melvai speaks, "He's going to need robes befitting his station, but as much as he seems to fight with people, he is going to need some armor as well." He looks over at Aeliasa before the door to my chambers opens. The Mistress appears and looks at Melvai then at Aeliasa. Addressing Melvai first, she speaks, "So he didn't kill you? Good. It would have been a waste. I am told that Prince Quinto surfaced within him?" Melvai nods, "It would seem that there are two separate yet adjoined consciousnesses inside this mortal body. When Prince Quinto took over, there was so much power and he was so forceful with the Captain. My father and grandfather told me that he was a benevolent prince, but this one was... something else." The Mistress speaks to both of them, "Prince Quinto is vicious as were his military strategies during the old conflicts. He is quite benevolent and charitable and compassionate, but he is dark and ruthless. Both of you would be mindful to stay in his favor. Healer, the Warlord wishes to know if you have figured out how to remedy the Prince's condition. Melvai, you are extremely knowledgeable of matters of heraldry, so you will be responsible for bringing the Prince up to speed on the current state of Arden. The Warlord wants to get him prepared for strategic advisement as soon as possible." Melvai nods and asks for permission to access the study. The Mistress nods to him and he leaves immediately.

With just the two women, Phantom assumed to be in the shadows, and my unconscious body laying her, the Mistress looks at Aeliasa for a few moments. "Healer, do not allow your mind to develop a fantasy of the Prince. The Warlord will be seeking out a Consort for his nephew and a union of station can cause conflict between a woman of status and the female servant of her new mate. If he is anything like Quinto, the Prince is very charming and you can ill afford to be careless should he take a liking to you. Entertain him and look after him, but let no silly illusion creep into your mind about him and any benevolence that he has shown you. Do you understand?" The question is purely rhetorical as the Mistress has taught the girl her place well, but the last thing that could be allowed is for Aeliasa to couple with her charge and my essence find its way to her womb. Oh what I would have given to actually hear this conversation.

507/5339
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm

When the male servant begins to tidy up the room I had to forcefully suppress feelings of annoyance that rose in my chest. I didn't mind the man sharing the task of serving the Prince, at least I didn't think I did, but seeing him move about the room doing what I instinctively saw as part of my half of the duties. Since I was obviously outranked by the more experienced servant I had no right to speak out against what he was doing so instead I busied myself with the preparations for the stronger salve I now knew would be necessary to treat the Prince's ailment. At the mention of robes befitting his station and armor as well, I glance to the male servant and give him a slight nod of agreement. I wasn't too concerned with the man's dress, my duty was to make sure he recovered enough to wear it rather than what station of clothing he wore.

As the Mistress enters, my attention is immediately and obediently diverted to her. The salve prep is abandoned and set on the floor to the side of my knees. She addressed Melvai first so I listened silently to their exchange, waiting for whatever she would have to say to me. I take close note of what the two have to say about the Prince, if I would be continuing on with this task of caring for him then knowing something about his personality or at least one of them, would do me good. I do not respond to the statement she makes in regards to me at first, mainly because she goes on to address the male before I have the chance. When I see him ask for permission to access the study and exit to do just that, I wait for him to leave before addressing the Mistress.

The woman appears to have something else to say to me, so I continue to wait in silence for my turn to speak. She is quite different from Prince Psyre in that she does not give much opportunity to speak freely, more like none at all. I had been taught my place and what was expected from me quite well so I would continue to wait until I am directly asked for a response. The topic she chooses to speak about next is undoubtedly the last one I would ever want to discuss with this particular woman. Not being a complete idiot, I already know all too well that nothing can ever happen between the Prince and myself. There was always talk about powerful men taking attractive servants to their beds for a bit of entertainment but I had not been one of those servants to date and had no intentions of joining their ranks, no matter how sexy and well formed the man lying unconscious before me happens to be. "Of course, Mistress. Please inform the Warlord that I have indeed figured out how to remedy the Prince's condition. I am currently preparing a stronger salve than the first I applied, then I will begin the spell work to assist the herbs. When Prince Quinto showed himself to us, he mentioned that Bloodwyne would assist me in restoring his strength. May I have your permission to acquire a bottle?"
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 am

The Mistress gets ready to leave having heard what she needed to report back to the Warlord until she hears mention of Bloodwyne. A moment later she hears a voice that Aeliasa does not seem to hear as well. "Denisca..." The Mistress looks around and it is just herself and the servant. Looking at the female servant again, the Mistress nods with a slightly confused look about her, "What? Bloodwyne, yes you may. Go to the Guard of Cellar 15 and ask for a bottle of Euphoria. Tell him that I approve of it and bring it back. It was Quinto's favorite. Go." There was more to the reasoning of why the Mistress didn't want Aeliasa coupling with me, well moreso with Quinto who now is me, so yeah, it's complicated.

As soon as Aeliasa leaves, the Mistress would sit next to my body and wipe my face and forehead when my body breaks into a sweat. She hears the same voice again that sounds like the traditional wispy voice of a spirit, "Denisca..." She responds this time tho. "I am here." My eyes open. My lips do not move, but I reach up for her cheek. "My sweet pupil is all grown up now." She smiles, "I have missed you, my Prince." There is sadness in her voice. My mind responds to her again, "I am sorry, De-ni. I had promised not to leave you all alone and I allowed myself to die. I held out as long as I could, but I was unable to regain the strength to make it back to you. I had to rest." She shakes her head at me before responding with a smile breaking thru her sorrow. "I am fine, my Prince. Your uncle has taken very good care of me. I wish you would have let me go with you. I could have aided you or done something to keep you alive." My finger covers her lips with a "Shhh... De-ni, you served me more loyally than anyone I know. My time is limited before the final melding process begins. I cannot continue to weaken Psyre, so I will join with him completely giving him full reign and control of my powers. He will slowly inherit my memories and past experiences, so do not be alarmed or surprised if he calls De-ni or sneaks up behind you and slides a finger up your spine to tease you. I just needed to make sure that you are alright before I go." The Mistress looks at me and tells Quinto to simply take control over the body, but he tells her that he was never able to have children, so he views me as his son. "I cannot enslave my own progeny, Denisca." She leans down and kisses my lips softly with tears streaming down her face, "I have never stopped cherishing you, Quinto. I don't want to lose you again." I smile and tell her that she never could and still cannot lose me. "De-ni, I need you to strengthen his body the way that I strengthened you. I will handle his mind during the melding process, but his body has to grown stronger. Will you do this for me?" She nods and tells me that she will do whatever I command. I smirk and she smacks me in the chest and tells me that I haven't changed at all. I smile at her and tell her that she must go now. She hugs me and I smile happily. "Return to your duties, Denisca."

The Mistress opens her eyes and breaks the mental connection with me. She looks down at my sleeping body and sighs before she calls out to the Phantom to ensure that I am not alone and when he emerges, she vanishes. He looks at my body and shakes his head. "That's loyalty. Over 20 years since his death and she's still in love with him." Phantom fades back into the shadows.

712/6051
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:52 pm

"Yes, Mistress." With a nod, I rise to my feet and leave the room immediately after receiving my orders. The Mistress seemed a bit odd there at the end, I had never seen her shaken or confused when addressing her servants before. Maybe she was worried about the Prince's well being and that was just beginning to show through her stone cold exterior. Since the crack in her veneer came after I asked about the Bloodwyne I wondered for a moment if there was something wrong with me giving it to the Prince. The last thing I wanted to do was give him something that could set his healing back. Prince Quinto had been the one to suggest the use of the Bloodwyne in the healing process but could I really be sure that he had Psyre's best interests at heart?

I would go ahead with the use of Bloodwyne along with the stronger salve I was preparing but if the man appeared to be suffering any ill effects from the wine I would have no choice but to discontinue its use. For those of us native to Onitoshi to drink Bloodwyne was not a big deal but I had to keep in mind that beneath all of the power the Prince held within his body, he was still nothing more physically than a human male. Having not fully researched the effects of Bloodwyne on human biological systems I will be watching the patient extra close over the next few days.

These thoughts run through my mind on a continuous loop until I reach the guard currently in control of Cellar 15. "May I please have a bottle of Euphoria? The Mistress sent me to collect it." I hope that would be enough to get the wine, up until now now I had only had to gather supplies from the herb garden and storage closets so this was a new experience for me.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 am

The guard eyes her suspiciously for a moment. "The Mistress sent you to get this bottle? No one has been allowed to get a bottle of Euphoria in over 20 years. The Warlord forbade it because of the effects..." A voice whispers from the shadows, "It was requested. Let His servant pass." The guard looks to the shadows after a chill runs down his spine and he decides to let her pass rather than deal with the potential consequences. Once the guard steps aside, he tells her that she must be careful when giving someone Euphoria, it is a potent bloodwyne.

Once she steps into Cellar 15, Aeliasa will find that it is ornately decorated with a definitively regal appearance to it. Gold, platinum, and jewels of status adorn the walls as do murals and plush furniture. There is a single exposed shelf of wines near the seating circle of chairs and benches. Once the door is securely closed, magic orbs illuminate the rest of the room. Each orb hovers over a private doorway. There are several glass rooms that make up the walls of this cellar. Each room has a name or symbol over the door. If the servant girl knew anything about bloodwynes, she would notice that there are entire rooms of some of the most exclusive variants around. In the back center of the room, there is a door, but the glass has been covered up. There seems to be a great deal of seclusion and secrecy surrounding this room from the guard's words to this room being the only concealed room. Whenever Aeliasa makes it to the door, she would be greeted by a separate silver light that speaks to her. "It has been quite some time, De-ni... you are not her. Who are you and what are you doing in the Cellar of the Prince Strategist?! Answer or perish!" The voice has a distinct accent that would be similar to Mediterranean (think Akasha's accent) and sounds distinctly similar to that the vocal accent of Prince Quinto.

361/6412
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm

The guard's words alarm me. If this particular wyne was forbidden by the Warlord because of the effects, then what in the name of all that is unholy will it do to Psyre when I pour it down his throat? Upon the intervention of the shadow voice a chill runs down my spine as well. Was that guy everywhere? Wasn't he supposed to be looking over Psyre, not me? The final piece of advice the guard gives to me is taken with a hesitant nod. I was seriously beginning to wonder if this Prince Quinto was steering me in the right direction or if he was trying to get me to suppress Psyre's person to allow his own to come through. It would make sense either way. Possessing spirits could easily grow bored inside the body of a human, why wouldn't they try to find ways to take full control of that human so they could have another chance at life? This was really making me start to wonder about my role here.

When I step into the cellar I am taken aback by the ornate decoration all around me. A full minute is spent gazing around the room after the door closes behind me and the magical orbs illuminate my surroundings. As I gaze at all the doors along the walls I notice the lone one that is concealed, as if what was contained inside had been forbidden. Of course this would be the door I approach, thinking that I would just open it and remove the bottle I came for. That would not be so. A silver light begins to speak to me, in a semi familiar accent. At first I am mistaken for the Mistress but when I am proven not to be her the tone of the voice changes drastically. On the order to 'answer or perish' I start to freak out. Could one bottle of bloodwyne really be worth all of this trouble? Fighting the slight tremor running through my body, I choose the answer option over the perish one.

"I am Aeliasa, servant healer of the Mistress, currently charged with the care and healing of Prince Psyre. The Mistress sent me here to gather a bottle of Euphoria to assist in his healing process as per order of Prince Quinto." I sincerely hoped that would fully answer the sprite's questions and allow me access to the bloodwyne, even though I wasn't entirely sure that this was the best idea any longer.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 pm

The silver orb of light slowly takes shape and appears before Aeliasa as a dark sprite. The sprite moves closer to Aeliasa and looks at her closely. "You jest too far, servant!" There is anger in the face of the sprite as he glows red. His eyes remain completely silver as he tries to forcefully invade her mind. If success, she would feel a sharp migraine like experience that is very uncomfortable. He would see Prince Psyre who looks nearly identical to Prince Quinto, then see the memory of Prince Quinto's brief surfacing and his instructions to her. He would also see the memory of the Mistress sending Aeliasa down to the Cellar. The sprite would release her. "She's all grown up now. Oh damn. I damaged you." To make amends, the sprite attempts to influence her mind in a slightly different way. He would pick a recent memory of sexual attraction for Aeliasa and amplify it immensely which would cause the cranial pains to subside and create lingering enjoyment and pleasure. If this is successful, the little sprite would boast, "And they say size matters! It's all in the technique."

With that cleared up, the sprite vanishes for a moment. When he reappears, there is a platinum bottle on a pedestal a few paces behind Aeliasa. The sprite points to the bottle behind her. The platinum bottle has black diamonds and red rubies embedded into rune engravings made in its casing. There is writing in an archaic spirit tongue on the bottle itself. The sprite's tone is one of warning and seriousness as he speaks, "Servant, this wyne will rid this Prince of yours of his ailments if he possesses even a fraction of Quinto's healing ability, but I do not know if he is as strong as Quinto is. I gave you one of the oldest bottles that I still have because Euphoria got stronger as Quinto got stronger. When you serve it to him, take the goblet behind the bottle and fill it only a quarter way. Present him only the goblet, do not let him know that you have the bottle. It is for the best that he not grow fond of Euphoria. You should grab a bottle of Vaysol White 8th Collection. It was one of his favorites because he felt it went so well with river yokai and berry platter that he loved. Another favorite of his. I figure there might be some similarities between them. Just remember, do not let him see the bottle of Euphoria. Do not give it to Denisca either... give it to the Prince's Phantom. He will keep it safe." At the mention of the Mistress and the bottle, the sprite's voice does its best to hide great pain and sadness. "You had better get going. We'll see each other again." There would be no time for questions as the dark sprite would vanish again.

Meanwhile, the male servant had collected several tomes that I was to study but also picks up a journal that belonged to Prince Quinto. He had skimmed thru most of the tomes that he was bringing to me, but he leaves the journal covered as he would not violate the privacy of such an honored individual as the Prince Strategist. He starts to head back to the room when a note appears on top of the tomes when he turns to grab one more that he just noticed. He looks at the note and it's a list of clothing items to make. Melvai looks around and shakes his head, "I will probably never get used to that. It's so creepy."

645/7057
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Aww crap! Whatever I said made the little bugger angry. This was rapidly turning in to one big clusterfuck. Before I even had a chance to plead my case, the tiny creature takes it upon himself to find out the truth behind my presence here. At least I hope that is what he is doing and that he isn't actually flying around inside my brain like the pain suggests. Once the sprite was finished assaulting my mind I raise a hand to the side of my head to apply pressure to my throbbing temple. I considered shaking my head in response to the sprites 'oh damn' comment but the thought of such movement made me feel sick to my stomach. Instead I figured there would be no harm in letting the comment go without being addressed. It didn't take very long for me to realize how wrong I was about that. Evidently the little guy was trying to make things better in my mind... that or I was just losing it right here. Nothing else could explain why my mind was suddenly filled with the memory of my last night of freedom. Only it wasn't a normal memory, this one was far too real. I could feel the pleasure I had known that night as if it were all happening again at this very moment.

When I was released from the surreal experience, the pain was gone and the little sprite was sounding very proud of himself. I couldn't believe that I was just mind-sexed by a fairy thing. That was just wrong on so many levels. Since I didn't want to risk angering the little guy again, I simply nodded to him with a polite word of thanks only to then discover he had vanished. When he reappears and points to a bottle on a pedestal behind me, I don't even want to begin to question him. Instead I turn to look upon the lavishly decorated bottle that had been so difficult to come by. Listening to the small voice explain a few key points to administering this particular bloodwyne, I felt the same doubts rise once more. The sprite mentioned that the wyne would rid the Prince of his ailments but that bit of information was followed by precautions and warnings. Making mental notes of everything he said, I nod to him to communicate my understanding just before he vanished yet again... before I could ask where to find that other wine he mentioned.

After one more glance around the room to see if I can find the other selection. Finally after working my way around the room beginning with the door to the left of the Euphoria collection, my eyes fall on the door immediately to it's right... yes the very last door I could have possibly looked at. Having found the safe wine, I grab the Euphoria and the goblet then exit the cellar. Before I made it back to the room where the Prince waited I would go ahead and pour the small amount I was told to give him into the goblet so that I could lash the bottle securely into the back of my belt to avoid letting Psyre see it if he were awake when I arrived. Immediately upon entering the room, after seeing that the Prince appeared to be sleeping peacefully, I would peer into the shadows of the room and call out to the man I hoped was lurking there. "Phantom... if you are here please show yourself. I need your help." If he would answer and emerge from the shadows I would make my way to him offering my back where the Euphoria was secured. Hopefully he would know what to do with it, since he had to have had more experience with it than I do. If that went smoothly I would then head for the Prince's bed and attempt to wake him long enough to get some of the liquid already in the goblet down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:11 am

When the door to the Prince's chambers open again, Aeliasa enters with a goblet in hand. Behind her is the bottle. She calls out to the shadows and rather than emerge from the shadows, the shadows move towards her. They grab the bottle and one of the shadowy hands grabs her rear at the same time before it is visibly consumed. The shadows return to normal before a whisper speaks, "I trust he knows what he is doing." The shadows fall silent. The doors to the chamber open again as Melvai returns to the room as well. He sets up a study section as well as his own workstation to start on the tailoring. Melvai nods to Aeliasa before he breaks out the tools of his trade. He doesn't disturb her as she is administering her care. The male servant just observes silently while they both begin their duties.

As for myself, my body is cold as the healing had stopped and whatever this ailment is, it is really draining on me. The effects are something that I doubt even Quinto was able to predict. The Phantom's blood had helped for a while, but I begin to feel very sick once again. I had placed myself in an internal meditation to preserve my mind's strength for when I awoke to fight off any added effects that I might be affected by. When I am stirred from this mental trance, my eyes open slowly to see a beautiful female servant, "Koheya..." Her image fades and shifts into my real servant, "Aeliasa? Why have you awoken me? No treatment is holding. Not even my own healing powers are able to cure me." My body is in a badly weakened state from the repeated usage of my powers and their strain on my body and joint spirit. My eyes even show the lack of strength that I currently possess.

335/7392
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am

The hand that grabs my rear is not punished, though that is exactly what I would like to do, because my place in this houshold is one where I have no choice but to suffer through the groping any guests of the Mistress wish to act out upon my body. Were I not a mere servant here I would have shown my anger to the shadowed hand. Instead I know that my patient is more important than any injustice a random ass grab may have been.

Having set the extra bottle of wine on the floor beside the bed, I settle myself on to the edge as I begin to wake the sleeping Prince. When he rouses, calling me by another's name before finally getting it right (and looking rather disappointed in the process), I slide the hand not holding the goblet beneath the Prince's head to help support him while I offer the goblet to his lips. "Shh, arguing with your healer takes more strength than you can spare. Prince Quinto himself suggested a new course of treatment for your ailments since nothing else seemed to work well enough. Here drink this. It should give you some of your strength back. You can only have a little at a time, I am told it is very potent, so we will start with just a few swallows. I promise you can rest more once you've taken a few sips."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 am

Who was that woman that I saw first? I don't remember ever seeing her before, but when I awoke to see Aeliasa, she was who I saw and I knew her name. The memories must be beginning to meld between Quinto and I. Even more troubling though is that it vanishes almost as quickly. It is as if, I was not meant to gain access to that memory at all, but no matter. My servant offers me some drink that smells very enticing as it is raised towards my lips. My eyes gaze down at it before they look to her as I nod and due to the weakness of my body right now, I am forced to use means that I probably should not considering their growing effect on me, but seeing as I am lacking options, I use my telekinesis power to help raise the goblet enough for the liquid to make its way to my lips. As the liquid touches my lips, the flesh guarding my mouth part slightly. The sheer sensation that is caused when the smooth flow of sweet berries, tangy citrus, and rich pomegranate mix with a taste of blood so delicious that I can barely describe the amplification of taste that moves around in my mouth with just the first sip. I tilt the goblet further to drink down all of the sweet nectar of power.

I gasp for air after I guzzle down the bloodwyne and two trails of wyne start to trickle down the side of my mouth before their flow is reversed and pull back into my mouth. My eyes close as my head slowly tilts back in bliss. Color returns to my body before I start shaking uncontrollably. Two shadows emerge at the foot of my bed restraining another shadow and I look at him. I begin coughing violently for a moment before I stop and the shadow screams out in pain before he hits the ground with a rune marking on his forehead. My breathing is heavy and my extended hair hangs down the sides of my head to cover my face. When I lift my head back up, my eyes roll back in my head then start glowing. I can hear Quinto's voice from within, "Don't fight it, Psyre. Embrace the power of Euphoria. Better yet, let me help you understand it." Out loud I reply, "Yes, my Maker." Quinto guides me into one of his memories from many, many years ago...

I find myself watching as Quinto is waiting in a command tent. He is looking at a board of unit deployments and planning the next series of moves when his commander arrives. "My Prince! It is done. We have achieved victory." Quinto nods to the commander and rises from his position. He walks out of his tent and sees a large collection of captured enemy combatants. The commander brings one of the officers forward and drops him at Quinto's feet. My maker slits his throat with a flick of his wrist while a servant holds a goblet at the enemy's throat. The Prince watches with pleasure as the blood drains into the goblet that looks very similar to the one that I just drank out of. Once the enemy spirit warrior is drained, the body is set ablaze while the female servant that I saw before brings the goblet to Quinto to drink from. The enemy commander calls Quinto a monster. "You call yourself a kamikonjou?! You drink the blood of your enemies? Is that why you kept us alive?" Quinto chuckles and shakes his head with a sigh, "The Inquisitor had already broken that one, so he was very little use to me except for a drink. After the Inquisitor has interrogated all of you, I will bleed all of you at that point. You tried to kill a friend of mine and destroy his winery." The commander responds, "That little creature supports a sadistic butcher like you." The dark sprite that remains inside the cellar lands on Quinto's shoulder and looks at them with distinct disdain. "Meet the Inquisitor who is also the maker of my favorite bloodwyne collections, Inquisitor Diocchus. Diocchus, enjoy yourself." The dark sprite bows to Quinto with an insidious grin on his face. For the entire day, the interrogation chamber filled with screams of torture and suffering.

Inside Quinto's command tent, he prepares the commanders for the next potential targets to attack in order to solidify their position. The female servant enters the tent to speak with Quinto and he pauses his meeting upon noticing her. She approaches and tells him that the Inquisitor would like to see him. The Prince nods to her before moving the respective symbols of the commanders to key locations and setting them in attack or defend positions and telling them to carry out his orders. They look at each other when he leaves wondering aloud how he is able to do that. He arrives in the Interrogation Chamber, which is basically a horse stable redesigned as a prisoner and torture chamber. The dark sprite looks at him and tells Quinto that he believes that he has found the missing ingredient to make his signature masterpiece in terms of bloodwyne. Quinto grins and asks him what that is. Diocchus remarks, "The mix of refined spirit particles from your enemies along with sprite blood, and the blood of both powerful light and dark kami. Once it is prepared, I can use magic on the bottle itself to have it ready after a few days instead of months or years. I have a batch being made right now. Also, there is a gift that I have for you." Quinto and the female servant both look at the Inquisitor sprite and follow him as he leads them to a stable filled with young female kami that had been tortured for information and conditioning. Quinto remarks, "I don't need another harem. I already have two and especially not that young." The sprite shakes his head, "No no no, my Prince. They could be for pleasure, but they are more for brutal efficiency. They are young and vulnerable, so they could be turned to serve you unquestionably. It will require certain measures be taken. There is one in particular that I think might interest you as she has a strong spirit and is very beautiful." Quinto nods and the sprite calls her forward. She moves forward and looks at Quinto. The Prince asks Diocchus if he has bled the prisoners yet and Diocchus tells him that most of them are still alive for now. Quinto smiles and tells him that he has a test for this new program of Diocchus'. The dark sprite looks at the girls and Quinto tells the sprite to get the girls used to pain and when they are ready to let the Prince know and they will be given a choice of life or death. The female servant looks at Quinto and asks if that is necessary and Quinto grins at Koheya, "I will not be killing my enemies and instead some of them may very well be welcomed as loyal servants. Koheya, I have already told you that I am willing to go to great lengths to ensure the prosperity of the House of Manticore and its territory. This self-righteous order has sent numerous enemies against us, so now I will use their faithful against them." She looks back at the girl brought forward and turns away to follow Quinto. "Let me know how your progress goes, Inquisitor." The dark sprite nods, "Yes, my Prince."

For about a month, the Inquisitor torments these girls psychologically and physically. He puts them thru physical trials breaking down their bodies to strengthen them. The diabolical schemes that Diocchus uses to "train" these girls if can even be called that are evil in every sense of the word. He asks Koheya to inform the Prince that Diocchus is ready for him to see the progress that he has made. Quinto finishes with one of the other female servants before he makes his ways over to see. When he arrives, the dark sprite is very happy to begin. He looks at one of the girls and asks her, "Do you want to live?" She nods to him and he asks her which of the other girls she despises the most. She names one of them and he has a soldier pull out the named girl's mother and put her on her knees. His final question asks her which of the girls is she closest to and she names a separate girl. He tells the ally to take the pitcher and collect the blood. "If you want to live, you will bleed her mother." The little girls look at him and he mentally lashes both of them. The daughter looks at the girl and tells her not to do it. Diocchus mentally lashes her for speaking without permission as well. The dark sprite speaks, "Either you kill her or your mother dies." At that remark, the little girl slits the woman's wrists. The guard holds her wrists over the pitcher and the dark sprite tells the little killer to squeeze the forearms so that the blood flows out faster. She obeys until the woman is completely drained. The dark sprite, showing his truly sadistic nature, cuts open the skull of the girl's mother and places her brain in the pitcher as well. The body is carried off and put in a disposal cell as food for the yokai predators used for hunting and raids. Quinto used very strange tactics in battle but they worked far more often than not. The Prince watches as the girls continue this pattern of watching their mothers killed before their eyes. The girls that do not comply are placed in separate cells.

After all the other girls have gone, Quinto looks with interest at the last girl. That's the one that Diocchus had shown to him. The sprite asks her if she wants to live and she replies that she wants to live long enough to kill Quinto. The Prince grins at her and speaks, "Let's play a game. If you can kill and bleed that woman before that girl there can kill this woman, I will not kill your family. If you can't, I'll watch you die at my feet." She looks at the woman then at the girl who picks up the dagger and quickly slits the woman's throat and drains her. Quinto actually smiles at the sight of the two girls with such disregard for life. The defiant girl wins and Prince Quinto nods and tells her that she is welcomed to try and kill him. She charges at him and right before she can reach him. She stops and stops herself in the stomach. She looks at him with shock and tears in her eyes when she falls to the ground right before his feet as he stated. He turns her over and as she is fading to the other side, Quinto telekinetically knocks the dagger away and heals the girl. "Kill the other mothers or I can help you kill them as you nearly killed yourself." The young girl is forced to kill and bleed the other mothers one after the other. She killed the mother of the surviving girls as well meaning that she would have been forced to make many enemies within this experiment now. Her family alone was spared. The dark sprite asks Quinto what he would like done with the girls who would not comply. "Send our allies some gifts." The dark sprite nods and Quinto looks at the defiant girl and asks her name. She doesn't say anything at first until Quinto mentally cripples her until she screams her name out in pain, "Denisca! My name is Denisca!" The Prince asks her, "Who do you serve now?" She tells him that she serves him and he asks her if she knows his name and she calls out his name, "I serve Prince Quinto of the House of Manticore! It hurts!" He chuckles and tells Diocchus to continue with the experiment and more bloodwyne. The Prince inquires about the brains and Diocchus tells him that he believes that the fluid of the mind will enhance the effects of the blood's power. Considering that Quinto's strongest powers come from his mind, the theory seems sound enough to let Diocchus try it. Quinto leaves Diocchus to continue with the experiments.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 am

A few years pass and Quinto returns to this stronghold to inspect the progress of the now expanded program and he finds that Denisca has greatly improved in skill and beauty. When she sees him, she attacks him again and the result is not the same. She is able to keep from stabbing herself, but she is unable to stab him. She is telekinetically pummeled before she is forced onto her knees before Quinto and she looks at him with such hatred which he returns with a grin. "It's always good to see you, Denisca." The Inquisitor enters the training room and launches an energy attack to punish Denisca, but Quinto saves her from it. "I think I have the worst punishment of all for Denisca. You will serve as handmaiden and guardian to my Consort. I will train you from here on out. Diocchus, have a wager for you. I will take Denisca and a few other girls and train them myself to be my personal agents. You pick the time next year and we'll see which camp is more efficient. If I win, you will design a personal bloodwyne cellar for me with all of my favorites." Diocchus replies telling him that if his group wins that Diocchus wants Quinto to secure approval for his request for more resources for the training stronghold. Quinto looks at the girls and asks who wants to serve him directly. Denisca's closest "sisters" all move at the chance to stay with her. Quinto remains at the stronghold for a few more days before he would take them back to the compound outside of Arden. He tells Diocchus that he is most pleased with the progress of the Shyr Beis program. After all this time, Diocchus informs Quinto that he believes that he finally has the recipe mastered. He pours Quinto a goblet of the bloodwyne and this time Quinto is deeply enthralled by the sensations that this new bloodwyne invokes within him. When he finishes his goblet, he looks at Diocchus with a deep grin and the dark sprite asks him what he thinks and Quinto says, "Simply put... Euphoria." Diocchus tells him that he is working on a method or incantation to expedite the process. "It takes the spirit blood of a Kamihume, of either light or dark, to make this wine, which is why it currently takes so long to complete the process. It will enhance your powers though, my Prince, so you must be careful to not lose control of your powers." Quinto nods to the warning of his old mentor and close friend before sealing the bottle up and switching to the good-tasting Vaysol White despite its inability to compare with this new bottle, Euphoria.

So it would take a strong kamihume and thus a stronger oni beast to make this new wine. Due to this, the Prince issues a decree to his forces that kamihumes and oni beasts are to be captured instead of killed if at all possible and if they must be killed, then they need to be imprisoned and resurrected as soon as possible. So long as the House of Manticore had enemies to battle against, the order would remain. As for his training of his batch of Shyr Beis, that memory would be explored later as I feel myself returning to the compound in my own time and body.

My eyes return to normal and I smile as my body feels completely rejuvenated as does my mind. I stretch out and look forward at the shadows gathered around my bed. They look at me and Phantom emerges from the shadows last and they kneel. "Thank you, Phantom. I will need you to select a Phantom for me from one of your best trained, young shadows. I was born in Quinto's image, but I will not live Quinto's life. He does not want me to and I don't want to do that myself. My uncle... where is he?" The Phantom tells me that he is in his war room for his meeting with his commanders. "I know exactly who I will select to protect you. Torizo will be your Phantom, Prince Psyre. He is new to the Phantom ranks, but he is skilled and loyal." I nod to him and tell him that I wish to see the Shyr Beis training stronghold. He looks at me and tells me that only the Mistress could do that as the program is a guarded secret now since there was no one to lead them with Quinto dead and... the aftermath of the Prince's death. I nod and tell him that I will speak with her after I meet with my uncle. He tells me that now that I have regained my strength, he will find Torizo and send him to me. I look at Aeliasa. "Prepare me a bath. I must be presentable for when I meet my uncle." Turning to Melvai, I point out the obvious for him, "I need something to wear." He tells me that he could take one of his designs to the mage in the compound that can tailor clothing in an instant. I nod to him and tell him to hurry up and use good judgment in this if he wants to stay in my service. He smiles and tells me not to worry at all. He leaves out to get the outfit made as I prepare for my bath. It feels good to have control again and the things that I feel. That wine is incredible, but if the one who made it gave Quinto a warning like that, I too will have to head it. Once the bath is ready, I would strip down to get in.

3220/10,612

OOC: Ok, seriously. That sooooo didn't feel like 3000+ words when I wrote it, but yeah, I can summarize it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:02 pm

I watch as the Prince uses his telekinetic powers to tilt the goblet to his mouth, shaking my head for a second and mentally admonishing his male bravado. I only expected him to take a sip or two during this first attempt so I was very surprised when I felt his power tilt the goblet even more so that he could drain all the liquid that was there. I guessed that this is why the sprite told me to only pour a small amount and to hide the bottle. Speaking of the bottle, I sincerely hope that the Prince doesn't order the phantom to give it to him. Based on those many warnings I was told, that would not be a good thing. The bloodwyne seemed to begin working instantly; the color of his flesh came back and there was a hint of renewed strength in the sound of his gasp. For a brief moment my hopes were raised, but then three phantoms emerged from the shadows and came to stand at the end of the bed. Two were holding the third between them, presumably against his will.

I could not give these men my full attention because the Prince had begun to tremble beside me. The shaking soon gave way to a deep violent coughing fit, one I was helpless to stop. Before I could move for me herbs the coughing ends just as suddenly as it had begun. That is when the restrained shadow screams in pain and falls to the floor with a rune like marking on his forehead. I had never seen anything like this with my own eyes but my teachers had spoken of powerful beings that could expel their ailments onto those nearby. Could that have been what I just witnessed? It had to be, what else could have happened? After the coughing and shaking leaves the Prince's body he is left breathing heavily with his head down. What sort of healer would I be if I did not attempt to bring him comfort at a moment like this? My only option without knowing what is truly going on with him is to lay a gentle hand on his shoulder. When I do I see his head come back up and his eyes roll back into his head before they begin to glow. This had to be another effect of the liquid, didn't it? This is why I hated using ingredients I wasn't familiar with.

His eyes remain unseeing, at least unseeing in this realm, for a matter of minutes. Plenty long enough to cause me some degree of alarm. I could only begin to imagine the punishments I would face at the hands of the Mistress if the Prince were to remain forever locked in whatever gripped him at this moment. If my giving him that wyne had somehow broken him, then I would never be forgiven. Oh and did I forget to mention his utterance of 'Yes, my Master.' just before falling silent and still? Yeah, that wasn't the best omen he could have shown. Turning to the shadow guys still at the foot of the bed brings me no peace. If they know what has happened they certainly aren't offering the information. Just as I was about to completely freak out and summon the Mistress for guidance, the Prince returns to his usual... nay, his stronger self. After stretching, and inspiring the regal image of a satisfied tiger, he speaks to the shadows and their leader. My eyes fall on the Phantom, hoping that he will keep the bottle safe against even a direct order from the Prince. He talks to them about finding a shadow to serve him and about his desire to see a training ground for some order he calls the Shyr Beis. Since this information is obviously not intended for me, I remain silent until I am addressed and ordered to prepare a bath. Nodding to convey my acceptance of his order, I rise from the bed and set about completing my task. By the time Melvai has accepted his orders and left the room, I have the washing tub filled almost halfway and the rest of the water heating.

When everything is ready and the Prince strips to slide in to the heated water, I turn my back to allow him the moment of privacy. Since this would be the first bath I have seen him take I do not know if he will expect me to stay or if I will be ordered to leave him alone. Either way, I stay with my back turned politely to await his next orders.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:59 pm

I snicker when she turns around. Looking over my body to see if there are any hideous wounds, I find none. "You can't be squeamish now." Turning back to the room, "Shadows!" A voice speaks, "Yes, Prince?" My eyes do not turn from Aeliasa's back when I speak, "Find Melvai and have him select some dresses worthy of my servant, Aeliasa, here. She is to be presentable at all times in case my Uncle comes. That is all." The voice confirms, "At once, young Prince." I turn my head towards the door then back to Aeliasa. "Why do you turn away? You have never bathed a man before?" This is something that I am curious about as I'm still trying to comprehend Onitoshi culture as quickly as possible. Back in Saicity, I had given a former girlfriend a bath because I wanted to do something nice for her, but this is the underworld after all. A small flame slides down the back of her dress. Simple fix to current issue. She would need a full wardrobe enhancement. "I'll leave those... for now at least." Climbing into the water, a smile forms as I submerge into the hot liquid. "Aeliasa, I have kept my uncle waiting long enough. Let's get started." I submerge into the water before wiping the water from my face.

243/10,855

Upgrade: Support: Unwetting Rayne (Trained) (2500)
Unlock: Energy: NPoison (Novice) (1000)
Upgrade: Psionic Healing Factor (Perfected) (2500)
Upgrade: Support: Refresh (Mastered) (2500)
Upgrade: Psionic Healing Factor (Mastered) (2500)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:34 pm

With my back turned to the Prince as he undresses for his bath I am able to hide most of the bright blush that comes to my skin in response to his comments. I can very well be squeamish now, before he was asleep when I saw his nakedness. His being awake and stronger changes the situation entirely. Even though he finds humor in my respect of his privacy I do not address his comment nor do I turn around to face him in all his glory. Forgetting me for the moment, at least that is what I hope, he begins to address the shadows in the room once more. Their new order is to deliver a message to Melvai informing him that I would need new dresses. Now I don't see anything wrong with what I am currently wearing, it may lack shape and hide the definition of my body but it was made from fine fabrics and sufficiently hides the curves that could distract the men around me. When the shadows accept his order and presumably leave to deliver the message, the Prince speaks to me yet again. This time I feel an answer is necessary. "Turning away to give you privacy is a sign of respect, my Prince. I have bathed men before, but none that I served. Some masters choose to send their servants away while they bathe themselves, I felt it important to wait and see what your preference in this area would be. If that was wrong, I humbly ask your forgiveness."

While I cannot see the flame that travels along the back of my dress, I can feel the heat of it warm the flesh beneath and shiver against the sensation. When the flame has run its course and the dress hangs limply open on my form, I assume that the Prince means for it to fall away. Whatever I had done to deserve this public (were I certain only the Prince could view me it would be different) humiliation, I was already regretting. Thankfully, by some small miracle of mercy from the Prince, my undergarments were left intact and in place. Though they were barely more than wisps of opaque gauze, they allowed my private areas to be somewhat hidden. When I hear his body disturb the water, accompanied by his command to get started, I turn to face the bath and move to kneel by the side of the large tub. Taking a washing cloth into one hand and the exotic scented soap in the other, I begin the process of washing the newly rejuvenated flesh of his shoulders and chest. I prayed that he would be alright with my choice to begin at the safe areas of his body, and my inability to look into his eyes while my hands move over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:04 pm

The shadows arrive in the tailoring "shop" and the tailor moves back from Melvai while the shadows speak to him. Melvai inquires as to whether the Prince wanted both of them to get new garments. The shadow looks at his outfit and tells him that he better get something more befitting a servant of the Prince. Melvai nods and the shadows vanish. The tailor comes back over and says, "Is everything alright, Melvai?" He nods and tells the tailor that the Prince wants new outfits for his servants as well. "He is concerned about the impression that will be made with the Warlord." The tailor nods and gets to work on putting the design that Melvai had drawn into form. With several incantations, the design is brought to life and it is in the official colors of the House of Manticore which are gold, black, and silver. While the tailor is bringing his design to life on the fabric, Melvai looks thru the tailor's current collection and finds a couple of dresses for Aeliasa. Once he has two outfits that he feels will be pleasing on the eyes yet very tasteful, he searches for himself.

Back in my bathing room, I lay my head back and relax while she begins. The curtain providing separation between the bedroom itself and my bathing room closes. "Aeliasa, you need to relax. I can feel the tension in you without even looking at you. It's either that or you're going to be very wet." I snicker at the comment as I splash a bit of water on her. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you or take you to bed without your permission. I have been raised with far more respect than that, even for a servant girl. You have nothing to be ashamed or bashful of either, you are quite attractive, Aeliasa." I smile as I close my eyes and enjoy the bath.

345/200

Total Used = 11,000
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 pm

He was right, I was so tense that I could feel the knots forming between my shoulder blades. I couldn't help it though. My hands were now mere inches away from the Prince's family jewels and I had to force myself not to notice them and to not arouse them in any way. Seeing the curtain close allowed a fraction of my tension to fade away but the majority still remained well into the man's comment. By the time he reached the threat at the end I was worried that he would try and loosen me up by pulling me into the tub with him, that had happened to me once before and I had found the attraction too strong to fight. I could not let that happen this time, not with this man. When all that came was a playful splash, my shock widened eyes rose to his face as I lifted a hand from his body to wipe away the liquid dripping from my features. I could feel the water wetting the top undergarment, making it virtually transparent, but that was not my main concern. The Prince continued to speak and I attempted to continue my duty of washing his body. As I draw the washing cloth over his well defined abdomen, still making sure not to let my hand slip too low, I listened to his assurances not to hurt me or take me to bed without my permission. That line alone was enough to dissolve the lingering tension I was exuding. Having his oath that nothing would happen without my say meant that I could resist his charms and avoid angering my Mistress.

A slight blush rises to dust my cheeks when he mentions my attractiveness and my eyes lower to the edge of the tub while I mutter my bashful thanks. The compliment was not all I felt the need to thank him for so I urge my gaze away from the tub rim and settle it on to his handsome face. Taking a steadying breath, I speak in a clear voice to impart my true feelings. "Thank you for making it clear that I have no need to fear you, my Prince. It is much easier to carry out this duty and serve you knowing that I no longer have to worry about being seduced by a man I am forbidden from being intimate with." With that said, I rise up onto my knees and resume the washing of his body, this time moving right to the edge of his manly goods with strong and sure strokes.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 am

I smirk at her timidness as it pertains to me. I do wonder whether it is me or my station that she feared the most. I enjoy the cleansing movement of her hands until my mind pauses to notice that she had just said that I am forbidden. Now my tempting nature prompts me to respond before I address that factor, so I tell her, "I never said that I wouldn't seduce you. I just said that I wouldn't take you to my bed without your yearning. Your eyes tell me that I could take you now and you would enjoy it... deeply." The devilish grin slides back upon my face before I remark, "Don't worry, Aeliasa. It's part of my body, which you are washing, so you can touch it." I chuckle before I remark, "So what is this I'm forbidden nonsense? No one is going to tell me who I can and cannot take to bed." The cloth that she uses is so soft and smooth. My body is going to be quite pleased when I get done with this bath..

The bedroom door opens back up and Melvai calls out to me. "Did you get outfits for both of you as well?" Melvai responds in the affirmative with "Yes, my Prince. I received your message." I tell him to find out where my uncle is while I am being bathed. "At once, my Prince. My liege... I found a journal from Prince Quinto that I thought might interest you. I'll be going now." I thank him before he leaves, "Melvai, keep up the good work that you are doing for me and you will find yourself duly rewarded. Thank you." The door closes after a respectful and grateful thanks from the male servant. My attention turns back to my female servant who is still bathing me.

330/530
Total Used = 11,000
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:38 am

Jeez this guy never lets up does he? Five minutes ago I was scared to death of letting my hand get within a foot of his junk and now that I'm finally washing right around it he feels the need to spur me on further. Good thing he doesn't deal with traumatized individuals, he would surely break their fragile minds in less than half of a session. I let him speak on and on, biding my time before I am forced to come up with some sort of response. Upon Melvai's return I thank the powers that be for the interruption and decide this would be the perfect time to take the Prince's advice. Sliding the washing cloth gently over where his manhood and friends rest, my strokes are light and almost teasing to begin with. While he speaks to the male servant I would make damn sure that I wash his jewels more thoroughly than any servant ever has before.

After we are once again as alone as possible, and while my hands continue to cleanse his most regal area, I try to hide the smirk on my lips as I finally voice the perfect replies to his earlier statements. "Forgive me, my Prince, but you misunderstand. No one is telling you who you can and cannot take to bed. Nothing is forbidden from you, You are what is forbidden from me. A woman of my station has no right to entertain the fancy idea of being on the receiving end of your undoubtedly amazing talents... Oh, and for the record, I never said that I wouldn't enjoy it deeply, I simply said that I cannot have it." I am fully aware that I am playing with fire and will more than likely get burned in the process, but for this miniscule moment in time I was enjoying the teasing playfulness with the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:33 am

While I was addressing Melvai, she decided to throw caution to the wind and embrace her lust for a bit. I must admit that I truly enjoy being able to spark that sort of raw emotion and reckless abandon. Still, my hand quickly grabs her wrist and I speak to her, "While I enjoy that, you are playing a dangerous game and bedding servants is well... not really a challenge. Besides, if someone has told you that you cannot give yourself to me. I wouldn't want you to be killed on the account of hidden pleasure from me. We are done now, Aeliasa. Bring me a towel then get dressed and tell me what you think of the outfit he made for me." I soak for a bit longer until the towel arrives. When it does, I would step out of the bath and look at Aeliasa with eyes matching a predator eying its prey before it goes in for the kill. My right hand moves towards her abdomen in order to press her against the nearby wall. Locking eyes with her again, by moving her head to look at mine if necessary, my eyes move closer before turning as my lips approach hers. If we embraced in a kiss, my right hand would be looking to excite her nether temple. Just enough to really tempt her then stop cold turkey. "I better get dressed."

Unless stopped, I walk back into the bedroom still naked to find my clothes. "Aeliasa, where do you keep my underpants?" I look at the laid out outfit and nod at the sight. I like it. The pants are deep black with a sleeveless robe that is slightly open to reveal the upper portion of my chest. There is a sash for the waist to keep it closed and I nod approvingly. Now all I need are underpants and socks. I stand by the outfit on the bed waiting for her to show me where my undergarments are located.

353/883
Total Used = 11,000
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:09 am

"Yes, my Prince." After wringing out the washing cloth and draping it over the rim of the tub, I rise from the floor to go and grab the requested towel. He was right, again and of course, touching him like that had been dangerous and could have easily resulted in my death or dismissal if it had gone any further. On the other hand, with it over and done with I could finally put to rest those pesky 'what ifs' that had begun to swirl in my mind. With all the mind readers and invaders around here it wouldn't be safe to let that kind of thing float around aimlessly.

Once I return with the towel and watch as the Prince rises from the water his eyes give off a subtle hint that I might be in trouble. They summon another, more ruthless image of that tiger on the hunt with me playing the part of the unsuspecting gazelle. Since I have no right to tell the Prince to stop, and maybe because a small part of me doesn't want to tell him, I allow his hand to move me back against the wall while my eyes stay locked onto his. I wasn't afraid as he moved in for the kiss, nor was I particularly excited about the impending embrace; I would describe the emotion I felt as more like a curious acceptance of circumstances... or of my rightfully earned punishment. Playing the part of a cold fish is nowhere in my blood so my instinct was to kiss him back, give as good if not better than I get, but his torturous hand was just mean. I guess I deserved it though, since I started all of this with my hand during his bath. It seemed fair that he would let me reach a certain point, maybe one where a tiny whimper escaped my lips, and then pull away as if nothing had happened.

When he did turn and head for the other side of the curtain I would make no attempt to stop him. There was no point in trying. I was forbidden from engaging in intimate acts with him, now a kiss and bit of finger play didn't exactly count, neither of those were him putting his seed into my belly like the Mistress pointed out. While they didn't technically count I sincerely hoped that they would not happen again. Prince Psyre is a nice enough guy but no man, Prince or not, is worth dying for.

Following after him into the bed chamber area of the room, I glance over his outfit and offer my compliments; specifically mentioning how nice it would look against his skin tone. Of course I would also add to that where I knew his undergarments to be housed, though I had already managed to grab him a pair as I walked by their location. After offering them to him I would move on to look over the two dresses Melvai had chosen for me. I am pleased to see that he had chosen what seemed to be perfect compromises between my tastes and those of the Prince. They were much more presentable than my previous garment had been while still tasteful and sufficient covering. The one of gold looked to be woven out of the metal itself, fine intricate threads that each caught the light of the torches and made it dance in every direction. I felt that this particular situation might not be the right one for such a beautiful dress so my eyes turn to the one next to it. Black material, cut into a form highlighting pattern but just airy enough to avoid making me feel suffocated, with a beautifully ornate design embroidered with silver thread along the bodice and down the right side. This is the one I choose to slip over my head. I would wait until the Prince is finished with his own dressing before asking him to secure the one button at my shoulders that would keep my dress from falling off of my body. The back was a cut out design to give an innocent view of skin and allow sufficient air flow to the rest of the flesh covered by the material.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 am

I dry myself off with the towel before I turn around to accept the underpants, I thank her. The grin upon my face does not waver even when I have to suppress a looming urge to forcefully grab her, bend her over the edge of my bed and take her right here and I could, but I know that I should not. She is my servant and I can only imagine two people who would tell her that she cannot allow herself to be taken by me and that would be my Uncle Yisima and the Mistress, Denisca. While I could override an order from Denisca, I cannot be sure that it came from her, so I will have to stay my lust and see to the business that has brought me here first. I turn my head away somewhat confused about why I am in such a passionate mood and that is when it dons on me. Euphoria... no wonder my Mosi warned me about it. The effects of this bloodwyne are very dangerous indeed. They peak my curiosity as to what other effects they can invoke besides increase in power (Unwetting Rayne), healing properties (Psionic Healing Factor), and energy recovery (Refresh) and memory melding. I truly wonder how Quinto could have taken a young girl who hated him that much and turned her into so loyal a servant as Denisca is. Perhaps, sometime soon, I will ask her about it.

Returning my focus to getting dressed, I put on the underpants then the black pants. Tying them up in the front, I put on the laid out black socks next. I put my boots on next and finally grab the robe. I look at the back of the robe as Melvai returns and I ask him where he got the symbol embroidered on the back from and he tells me that it is the symbol of my bloodline's order. "It is written that Prince Quinto's grandfather created the Order of the Volos Castai. Do you not like it?" I tell him that it is the symbol that I designed for my company in the Earth Realm. He seems fascinated by this. He offers an explanation, "The Order was extremely important to Prince Quinto so perhaps the symbol crossed into your mind at some point when his power and influence was growing within you." I nod to him and respond simply with, "Perhaps." I put the "robe" on and it opens at the waist to allow for ease of moment in case I had to fight or rush somewhere. I test out the maneuverability briefly before nodding. "What is the status of the Order now?" Melvai pauses for a moment as if he does not wish to tell me until I look at him and tell him that I'm not going to execute him if he tells me that they've all been killed or something. Melvai, hoping that I am sincere about not killing the bearer of bad news, tells me that they refuse to aid in any of the endeavors of the House of Manticore since Prince Quinto's death. Very strong and very ill feelings erupted between the House of Manticore and the Order when the Warlord refused to send support and aid to the Order to defend their stronghold. It was also Quinto's personal stronghold and his private palace and residence before his death. In the Warlord's defense, he was dealing with a significant increase in enemy attacks following Quinto's death. Still, there are those who believe that he could have spared a legion or two to help. Instead, the Order was forced to struggle in an extended siege. After extracting revenge for their fallen Master, the Shyr Beis left the House of Manticore to defend the Order and the Palace. Due to the aid of the Shyr Beis, the palace was saved though it suffered major damage. The Order had limited resources to repair the damage b/c they refused to sell or trade any of the Prince's belongings. It is said that they are still there. No one dared attack the stronghold again. The Shyr Beis refused to serve Yisima save one. It was rumored for some time that prior to his death, Prince Quinto left standing orders that his most trusted Shyr Beis would ensure the survival of the Warlord in his absence and that his Phantoms would train new Shadow Guardians to protect the House of Manticore and ordered the Shyr Beis to protect the Order, but no one has seen the Shyr Beis in twenty years. The Warlord forbade the barbaric rituals and trials of the Shyr Beis to be used feeling that the Shadows would suffice. When the decree was made, one of Prince Quinto's Chief Phantom Inquisitors left the House and hasn't been heard from since. I am sorry, my Prince."

My facial expression is very somber, but I inform him that it is not his fault. I tell him that he and I will be taking a trip tomorrow. Turning to Aeliasa, I ask her if she would prepare dinner for the three of us while I visit my Uncle. Apparently there is much more for the Warlord and I to discuss than I had originally thought.

917/1800
Total Used = 11,000
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Since the Prince moves on to speak with Melvai after he is dressed I take care of own button before gathering the discarded towel and heading back toward the bathing area. My intention is to go ahead and begin cleaning the area up, emptyting the tub and mopping up the spilled water, but after the men finish talking I am asked to prepare dinner for the three of us while the Prince meets with his uncle. His request is answered with a nod and an obedient 'Yes, my Prince' while I quickly finish drying the floor surrounding the abandoned tub. I would either find someone else to dispose of the water or I would just do it when dinner was taken care of. With the immediate mess cleaned up, I make my exit from the room to see to my next task in the kitchen.
145/9275
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awaken with Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken with Care   Awaken with Care Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaken with Care
Page 1 of 1