Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Productive Honeymoon 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Productive Honeymoon 2 Empty
PostSubject: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:39 am

The lack of appearing drinks lets me know that I can't change things when Darius is the one controlling the imagined environment, but it doesn't take long for him to prove that he can alter it any time he wishes. Fireworks, confetti throwing females, the chanting of his name; all...
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:40 am

of it takes the nice tropical fantasy to a whole new, not to mention mildly disturbing, level. Then comes the icing on this delusional cake. Darius himself stands and addresses his imaginary public. As if everything involved in this over the top display wasn't already inspiring peals of laughter from me,
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 am

the beautiful man of my dreams looks to me as he takes the stance of a man with the world on his shoulders and admits that he thinks he might just possess divine powers now. That was too much, the control I had over my instinct to laugh crumbled and…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 am

I found myself on my back in the sun warmed sand giggling like a lunatic. I laughed so hard that I was forced to wrap my arms around my waist, hold on for dear life, and pray that my internal organs don't burst free. Whenever I could manage a breath in between the hysterical attacks…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:42 am

I tried to choke out my counter proposal. "I think you may still be drunk from last night." A moment or two later, once I couldn't muster the strength to laugh any longer, I lift my head from the sand and give my husband a teary eyed plea. "Can we go back to the bedroom now?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

As I am standing in all of my glory, I hear an odd noise beneath me as my eyes behold Nicole’s hysteria. It would seem that my powers had driven her mad… that might be an issue. With a thunder cloud hovering over the parade detail, the scene around us
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

starts to fade away and the room returns to how it used to be with me standing on top of the bed, my feet still within the sheets and my body practically nude, much as I normally sleep. “Hmm…” I murmur as I lower my gaze and stroke my chin
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

with some thought thinking that I should probably hold off on the creating a new world for right now. I would work on it a bit more in my alone time later since the possibilities were endless. With a plop, I land on my bum, sitting cross legged in the
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

bed turning my attention back to my wife. With a grin and a smile, I speak stating, “well, maybe not.” By now, the room has returned fully to normal with no traces of the scene that had come from the illusionary technique. “I guess I learned something new…” I murmur lightly. 201
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Thankfully my loving husband granted my request and saved me from his imagination. Evidently we'd both learned something new, of course there was no need to point that out to him, what harm could come from letting him bask in the glow of his growing power for a little while?
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Other than his head exploding from all the blatant worship he'll be receiving when he undoubtedly practices this new little exercise, I couldn't think of any true dangers to letting him have his fun. Now that my body rested upon the soft material of our bed, my stomach growled quietly…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:29 pm

reminding me that breakfast had not been had yet. "We need food, food is good." Sitting up, I quickly lean over and give his cheek a kiss then swing my legs over the side of the bed. The floor was cold, the slight morning chill more pronounced in the smooth stone.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Not wanting to let my delicate feet freeze during the brief walk to the rope that would ring the servant's bell down in the kitchen, I reach for my slippers which had wound up under the bedside table when we tumbled into bed the previous night. Whether it was all…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm

the spirits imbibed the night before or the illusionary jaunts we'd taken so soon after waking to blame, I was slightly off balance. My arm bumped the bottom of the table as I drew out my slippers. I watched, horror stricken, as the extremely fragile goblets fashioned from spun glass…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm

teetered precariously and threatened to fall. My hands were closer to the floor than the top of the table, they couldn't possibly reach the goblets in time. With all the magic I had access to there had to be something that could save those magnificent works of art from being…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:31 pm

scattered across the floor in millions of shards. My mind narrowed, only seeing the unsteady goblets begin to tip past their center of gravity while my body eased and let the magic flow freely into my surroundings. My hands dropped the slippers and shot up to catch the fragile goblets…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 pm

just before they made contact with the hard wooden edge of the table. Not more than a couple heartbeats had passed since bumping the table but somehow the fall of the glasses had slowed just enough for my hands to react and save them. Steadying the goblets, I let out…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 pm

the breath I hadn't realized I was even holding back. "That was close." Keeping them in my hands, I set them gently on top of the more sturdy dresser against the opposite wall. There they shouldn't be disturbed as easily. Once they were safe I continued on to the heavy…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 pm

rope connected to the kitchen bell and gave it a firm tug. The servants hopefully had already prepared the meal and were just waiting for some sign that we were ready for it, that way we wouldn't have to wait long for it to arrive. Since I hadn't completed my slipper retrieval, my toes were now ice cold and not happy with me, so my journey back to the bed was a rapid one.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm

I am still a bit in my thoughts as the kiss comes to my cheek with the mention of food. After a moment, my gaze shifts to her as she makes her way away from the bed we shared. Deciding not to linger there in the bed, I make a
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm

bit of movement myself as I move to the corner of the bed and place my feet on the smooth stone floor searching it for the pants I wore the previous day. After a tug upwards, the pants are pulled onto my frame and something catches my attention as Nicole
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:43 pm

seems to make a blunder with the table. At that moment, things did seem to move in slow motion as she attempted to react to the falling tableware. My eyes focus in on her as my body feels the output of her magical energy as she seems to focus and
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:43 pm

concentrate it during this time. The frames of time seem a bit longer as the sounds of my own heart beat enter into my ear, slow and drawn out as I find my body moving sluggishly, pulled into the effect of her magic for that moment. “This is…” I murmur
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

lightly caught off guard by it as I witness it. Who knew my wife had such a natural ability to adapt her spells such as this. In a manner, I learn from her during this time until time resumes and she seems to be okay, holding the pieces in her
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:44 pm

hand safely. I sit on the bed and watch as she places them on the dresser casually after a “that was close” then move back to the kitchen bell. “That was cool,” echoes inside of my head as I lower my gaze wondering if I could do that as well.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Perhaps, since our connection was so close; maybe Nicole and I would have a natural tendency to pull out each other’s strengths. When she returns back to the bed, I do not make mention of what I’ve witness, I merely continue on as normal asking, “so what are you in the mood for this morning?” 556
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Landing back on the bed after a short hop I shove my feet back underneath the covers praying that some of the warmth had survived both of us leaving for a moment. Most of the heat had escaped in the short time since I'd left but the covers were still many times warmer than the floor had been.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 pm

After hearing the question come from my love, I fluff my pillow and lean back against it while thinking over my answer. "Food. That's what I'm in the mood for. I am famished, as if I haven't eaten in a month. Where did you find all that energy last night? If that's what happens after a week apart we may have to start taking separate vacations."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:40 pm

My joke is cut off by the soft knock at our door signaling the arrival of our morning meal. Seeing as how Darius was decent and I was safely covered by the sheets, I call out a chipper "Come in" and adjust my position to make room for the tray of food.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 am

My gaze follows my partner as she shifts back to lie on the pillow and answers food. This answer causes me to chuckle lightly as I lower my gaze and shake my head slightly before raising it back to her. “I meant…” I start to begin with the rest of
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 am

it would have explained that I was wondering what type of food she was interested in having; but the knock at the door brings in what type of food we would be having regardless. As the answer goes to the servant outside of the door to enter into the room
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I adjust myself accordingly as well, to make room for the tray of breakfast variety to be placed where we could both enjoy it. Making morning conversation, I lead into my thoughts, speaking, “I wonder who the strongest mage in Al’Yak is.” It was something that I’ve wondered for some
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 am

time. I’ve heard rumor of a great mage with a name starting with a G that was a royal advisor to the crown, but it was my thought that he had died or something. I go further to explain, “as I get stronger, I wish I knew of a strong
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 am

sage that could continue to assist me in my skills of becoming an greater mage. Though I know many spells, the force behind my abilities still leaves a lot to be wanted.” My head lowers into my thoughts a little more as I wonder slightly aloud, “or perhaps this is the limit of my magical strength.” 812
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:46 am

Once they enter the door I wave the servants over and make polite conversation as is expected of a genteel lady. The talk was brief, just the usual 'good morning' and 'did you sleep well' that can fill the silence while the breakfast is being set up, after that is finished they turn to leave as quickly as they arrived leaving me alone with my suddenly pensive husband.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:46 am

While making a nice big plate of food for him, having been taken over by my newfound subservient instincts, I shake my head and 'tsk' him softly. "Don't fret, my love, you have not yet reached the limits you are capable of. There is still plenty you could learn from the light mages at the temple, just pray you don't get the same woman I did, she's a bloodthirsty harpy. I'm sure there is still more you can learn about the void and how to use it. You just learned a new ability this very morning, how could you even consider that it would be the last? You are an amazingly powerful mage, Darius, but your magical education is far from over. You have many more methods of dragon slaying to learn, and time enough to learn them all."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:47 am

Moving my arm to hand him the plate of food, I smile and begin to wrap up my assurances, meaning to end on a note somewhere along the lines of telling him to cheer up and eat. As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and so my own intentions were thwarted by a sudden wave of light headedness accompanied by a touch of nausea. As a result, the hand holding his plate began to tremble and weaken. I must have overdone it this morning after all the spirits of last night's party.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:41 pm

For a moment I think on her words. I didn’t see how learning light mage abilities would make me any stronger against a strong opponent. When I fought against the Prince of Kyrotoshi, I gave him my all and he skill managed to kill me. It was slightly depressing.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:41 pm

A blood thirsty light mage? That seemed like a strong oxymoron in description. Her efforts do well to cheer my fickle spirits, but I protest lightly, “but you can’t cure a dragon to death…” Unless it was an undead dragon! But was that true? I’ve heard of there being such
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:42 pm

creatures as undead monkeys, but I didn’t know if they died if you cursed them. It was kind of creepy to think about… My hands come up to receive the plate that is given to me and a soft “thank you” emits out of a normal reaction. As I take
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:42 pm

my plate, I notice the slight tremble of her hand and look up slightly concerned inquiring, “is everything all right love?” She had performed rather well last night; perhaps she was experiencing an aftershock of the earthquake known as The Darius. “Are you sure you got enough sleep last night?” 1012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon 2   Productive Honeymoon 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Productive Honeymoon 2
Page 1 of 1