Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Productive Honeymoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Productive Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Productive Honeymoon Nici_01

Morning comes on our first full day of being husband and wife. Rays of sunlight peek in through the window of our bedroom, our bedroom in our new home. After the ceremony was concluded the party lasted well after the skies had grown dark, leaving us to arrive at our new home in the dead of night.
Productive Honeymoon Nici_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Even though we'd celebrated with our friends for hours, there was still energy left to engage in some private celebration of our own once we entered the privacy of our bed. Having gone without feeling Darius touch me for a week, I was prepared to not leave his embrace for days on end, we do have an entire house to break in over this next week after all.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Snuggling into the warm body next to mine, I move to nuzzle my husband's neck and fight back the laughter as I see faint red spots I had left upon his flawless skin. "Good morning my sexy husband. Is there anywhere in the world you would rather be this morning than here in our new home starting our life together?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:24 pm

My eyes are closed, but consciousness comes eventually as the morning approaches. I feel my well worked body start to awaken with the warmth of my partner held within arm’s length to my side nestling against my own form. Comfortable, I had not shifted too much, yet enjoyed the moment of being able to lay there and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Her voice comes into my ears painting colorful lines within the dark unconsciousness beneath my lids and I am welcomed into the morning with one of those female questions. I wondered if it were a trick question, since the answer seemed to be an obvious “no.” How could I want to be anywhere other than right here and by her side?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:25 pm

But still, as one oblivious to the obvious which tries to trick us with its obvivity, I counter my thoughts that perhaps she meant would I rather be somewhere else with her other than the bed we were currently in, whereas, the “with her” would admonish any wrong in the answer since I would rather be anywhere where she would be even if it were nowhere.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Thus my answer is easy as a lazy smile comes to my face while the hand opposite of the one holding her comes to my face and shifts the bangs from my eyes enough to push the sleep from the crevices of my lids as I admit, “I don’t care where I am so long as I am with you. We could be here in the house, or on a distance beach, I would be happy.” 262
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:14 am

"Ooh, a distant beach would be nice, sand between our toes, the sun warming our skin..." With my head resting against his warm flesh, my eyes close and the scene begins to take shape in my mind. I could see it all so vividly. The deep blue green of the water,
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:15 am

..white capped waves rolling onto the shore, sun bleached sand reflecting the dazzling rays; it was all there, all the visions of a perfect vacation. Focusing on the scene, widening it, my other sense began to join in on the illusion. The warmth I was feeling from Darius's body spread ..
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:15 am

..through my entire form as if it was the sun itself warming me and not the heat radiating from him. For a moment I was lost in the vision, so lost that I would have sworn there was a slight breeze ruffling my hair. There was salt in the air, not too much but just enough to give my nose a little tingle.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:16 am

Rhythmic lapping of waves against sand replace the steady breathing of my husband, causing a shock of alarm to jolt me. Had I been so caught up in the fantasy that I unconsciously warped myself there? My eyes snap open and there I was, in our room, in our bed next to the love of my life.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:17 am

I hadn't gone anywhere but I still could swear that had been real. Could my imagination have been working strong enough to trick me into believing that I could not only see the beach in my mind but smell, feel, and hear it as well? "That was weird." I murmur to myself as I tilt my eyes upward to continue the conversation with my honey.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Sand beneath our toes? If she wanted that, I could surely oblige, being an earth mage and all. There wasn’t much I could do about the sun however. I had fire, but not on that amount. I continue to listen to her slightly amused at the verbal imagery as my eyes begin to open for the first time in the morning noticing something a bit different with the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 pm

The first thing would have to be the change in the temperature of the room; as a covered room with drapes over the windows would not give the amount of natural heat that the receptors in my skin were telling me that I was receiving. My eyes have to adjust slightly to the new found light source of what had become ‘not’ the room, but the place that she described.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 pm

She stops speaking and the atmosphere returns to normal and we are in our room once again with me slightly confused about what had just happened. Nodding in agreement with her comment, I ask in a curious and dull tone, “hun… do you know any illusionary spells?” It would be my first thought that’s what the change now just was. 461
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:54 pm

"No, I don't. Why would you ask?" What would bring that peculiar question to his mind at this very moment? Could he have possibly seen the vision too? If so did that mean someone was playing tricks on us? More likely I had really warped us there due to my momentary focus spent on the imagery.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:54 pm

But if I had warped us, we would have felt the pull of the void, the feeling that we both know so well, and the slight delay of movement after reaching our destination. There had been none of that so this had to be something entirely different. Excitement began to course through my veins.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:55 pm

What if I really had made the vision appear? I'd heard of other, more powerful mages being able to do that but never thought I would develop the ability. Rolling my body atop that of my husband, bracing my hands on either side of his chest, I peer down into his face with an exuberant smirk. "Did you see something? What was it? Describe it to me."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:39 am

Then the answer was simple, I was going crazy. As she rolls on top of me, my vision kind of passes her slightly as I gaze towards the ceiling and think back on the experience almost shrugging it off and telling her not to worry about it. Since she seemed interested…
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:40 am

in my thoughts, I would avoid the “nevermind” and following “no tell me” and the various loops in conversation that would eventually lead me back to describing it anyways. “It was like, I could feel what you were saying,” I say to her questioning, “could you not feel it as well?”
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:40 am

I continue, “when you were describing the beach scene just now, I could see what you were saying.” It strikes me, wrongly of course, at that point that my partner and I now shared a mental link where we could imagine the other’s thoughts. With a slight girlish squeel, I gasp and…
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

then venture, “I think… I can see your thoughts!…” I close my eyes and say, “I’ll see if I can do it as well.” Sometimes the wrong way leads down an interesting road, but I start to imagine a similar scene within the realm of my mind with the attempt of projecting the image to her
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

instead, the surroundings about us start to mold once more as the sea side atmosphere returns, only with the addition of several large plates of meat on either side of us and large banners hanging from the trees that easily read, “Darius is Awesome” in a colorful manner. 1019
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:05 am

The girlish squeal coming from the obviously male form beneath me causes a laugh at first, but then as he continues I consider his idea. If he saw what I saw, what I imagined and described, then maybe the possibility wasn't as preposterous as it sounded. If it was as...
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:06 am

simple as projecting a vision from one mind to another then why couldn't more people do it. You'd think if it was a common ability everyone would be projecting these things all the time, especially guys like Darius, they would do it for kicks and giggles any chance they got.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:06 am

So why now, and why us? It was true that we both have been trying to expand our abilities where the void was concerned but this didn't feel like those. There was no active calling on the power. It could have been an unconscious thing, but even then we should…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:07 am

have been able to feel the void involvement. Deep in the back of my mind I could hear my mother's voice telling me the old stories about the year she met my father. During that time she'd met a wide array of people from different walks of life, hell she even dated a demon,
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:07 am

but the story that was coming to mind now was about someone she'd never personally met only heard about from her former boss. He had been trained by this particular guy, or something like that, I didn't really pay close attention, but I think the story went that he had…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:08 am

the ability to alter the environment around himself and his targets temporarily. Maybe this is similar to that, it would at least make a bit more sense than suddenly being able to share my thoughts with my new husband. If that is the truth I might be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:08 am

No man needs to know what really goes on inside a woman's head, especially not when that woman is the one who shares his bed. No matter what the cause is, I am going to have to screen my thoughts from now on, I definitely don't need him to see…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 am

me imagining all the different surprises I plan to eventually spring on him in this bed, not when there was always the chance of him morphing into some random, faceless, muscle bound god among men halfway through the imagined seduction or god forbid the act itself. It doesn't happen often…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 am

but there have been times when Vin, as I affectionately named the vision visitor, has popped in unexpectedly. Just as that beautiful man began to formulate in my mind, I was interrupted by the return of the seaside scene, depressingly missing Vin. Blinking repeatedly as I look around, taking note…
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:10 am

of the items he'd added to my original vision, then roll off of him and shake my head. "There's no doubt that you can do it too. I wouldn't have ever thought of including meat platters into my delusion. Of course I also wouldn't have strung banners proclaiming how awesome you are,
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:10 am

though I do know that you are the most awesome man in the world, I would just find a better way to let everyone else know." Hmm, if he could see what I imagined, and I could what he came up with, could I try to adjust little details in his? Maybe try to imagine up some fruity frothy drinks to accompany those meat trays?

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:19 pm

I find myself slightly confused about something as I begin to ease off on my concentration and pay more attention to the surroundings about me. It wasn’t like I was projecting something into her mind, unless I was in her mind as well. I couldn’t possibly be in her mind
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:19 pm

since I was under her, slightly, with her body in my grasp. The atmosphere had changed around the both of us, making me wonder if it was something purely as simple as me projecting an image, or something larger, like creating an image and projecting it over a spatial plane.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 pm

As she speaks, going over something about a sale in the merchant regions of St. Crystalline, my head shifts to the side as I watch the scene unfold about me. Perhaps I had been the one to create this image by hearing her words? Of course a simple woman such
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 pm

as herself wouldn’t be able to do such a high level spell. I must have warped a portion of the beach here… but then again, that was impossible, wasn’t it? I must be something like a god! I could now manifest my will into the world around me. Swiftly rising
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:22 pm

up from the bed, or rather sandy beach, I stand in a noble pose with a first to the air while fireworks are set off in the skies and woman servants approach from the side throwing confetti into the air while the choir echoes “darius!” in a hymn like chant.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:22 pm

“Behold!” I shout out into my brave new world, “the power of Darius the Mighty!” I could not construct my own world and kingdoms and such! The possibilities were limitless… but then again, who would run St. Crystalline? Nicole?… or maybe Psuedo Nicole! I could clone her.. I had the
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:23 pm

technology… I could make her stronger… more robust than before! Then one of the two could run St. Crystalline and the other could rule this brave new world with me. Looking down towards Nicole, I give a sigh and bring my fingers to my forehead as I humble admit, “I think I may be god now…” 1375
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Productive Honeymoon   Productive Honeymoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Productive Honeymoon
Page 1 of 1