Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Born Walking Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rein
Rein

Female
Number of posts : 17
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Born Walking Evil Empty
PostSubject: Born Walking Evil   Born Walking Evil EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am

Rein looked up and down the street, waiting for her client to emerge and to do it quickly. It was almost that time of night, the time when she handed off her gift to whomever it was that didn't want to meet with her at her place. Not that she could complain, she didn't want her neighbors calling in about too many people coming to her place on payday, even though that was yesterday. At the the old schoolers had it down, if you didn't want to get caught then make sure that you did your business either a few days before or a few days after and always buy in quanity, or at least that is who she was working with right now.
Rein looked down at her watch and viewed over the time... any moment now. It was only a second or so later that someone walked past her and she felt a hand slid into both pockets of her sweater, the only difference afterwards is the weight in them. Her right pocket had been heavy but now her left was, the right felt empty. A small smile crossed her face as she began to walk home, knowing that her old client had done exactly as wanted. He had dropped his money and had taken his goods with him, had it have felt any less then she would have stopped him as a pick-pocketer. She shifted her left hand into her pocket and felt the portion of the size of what had been dropped and smiled, knowing he had put what she had asked for there as well as a tip.
With that in mind, she turned and began to walk home. Someone up ahead, in the alley she was in, seemed to be blocking her path. She stopped slowly and raised her head, the rain that was pouring down, dripping down the sides of the sweater she had on. She tilted her head some to the right and raised her chin, speaking to the man in front of her. "You want something?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Born Walking Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Walking Evil   Born Walking Evil EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 am

Tonight was one of those nights when the heavens wept its sorrowful tears upon its underling the earth. It was nights like these that people tended to stay inside and away from the rain. However, unlike everyone else, I was not really bothered by the rain. To me it was a fairly nice thing, I don't know why, but I liked the rain.. As I stood on the edge of a building, my head was tilted up so the rain could fall straight down on my face, eyes closed as I simply enjoyed the feeling of each drop as it collided with my face. Tonight was a good night, a peaceful night you could say, however, there was something that it was missing, something that I had neglected for some time now, something my boss didn't want me to do, however I was unable to keep from doing it.. I wanted to go out and hunt a nice young female to play with... After a little deliberation, I finally decided I would go see what I could find, I wouldn't kill her.... just play with her some and let her go, that wouldn't be to bad, would it?

With that settled I allowed my head to fall forwards before I opened my eyes once more, " Good boy Lancy, now let's go find us something fun to play with. " As the spirit spoke to me, I slowly rose to my feet " I will be nice and let her live if she is a good little girl. " I nodded my head faintly to what the spirit had to say and glanced around before stepping away from the edge of the building and began walking. I only managed to make it to the edge of the building which lead into an alley before I came to a stop when I heard a voice from below, a female voice. When I heard the voice I came to a stop and looked down into the alley for a moment, spotting a figure at the mouth of the alley and one further in the alley. As I looked down into the alley a grin slowly creeps along my face, guess I didn't have to go to far to find what I wanted. Now that I had a target, I began to descend the fire escape.

Post WC: 392
Total WC: 392
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Female

Born Walking Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Walking Evil   Born Walking Evil EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 am

Rein felt her fingertips grab at the small cardboard cutting razor blade she had in her pocket, something she had picked up on the streets. Not much but enough as she raised her head, her face still shadowed over by the hood that was pulled over her head as she looked across the man in front of her. She didn't know if she was simply too high on drugs or if it was just an illusion, but she rather liked the way the man in front of her looked.
However, knowing her life on the streets, she also knew what could befall her at the wrong moment and the wrong time. Paranoia, if you will, was probably what had the best of her after all these hours awake. She knew where the blade was, tucked between her fingertips inside her pocket, just enough to get some blood off this man should he try to kill her. At least the forensics experts would have a small lead.
Tilting her head up, with rain still pouring off her already soaked form, she looked the person dead in the eyes, even though her eyes were shadowed by the hood. "I said: do you want something. Speak quickly... or an end will come."
She didn't know the one that stood in front of her, she just knew that someone was there and she would kill them in two seconds if no one else would. Just the way it worked... Either she was guarded or she guarded herself, someone died though, all the same. If someone felt her goods were good enough, especially herem she was more than good to go.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Born Walking Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Walking Evil   Born Walking Evil EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 am

As I worked on descending the fire escape, I made sure to stay quiet, I wanted to catch them off guard so I could get the female before she had time to react, hehe. When I finally came to the final landing of the fire escape, I decided to wait and watch for a moment, wondering what was going on between the two. Only one of them seemed female, but the other wasn't speaking.. So I couldn't rule out the possibility that it too was a female, ohh that would be great, two in one go. When the one that spoke up before spoke once more, I looked at her, my gaze scanning over her, though I couldn't see much of her, " What are you waiting for Lancy? Why don't we get down there. Catch her off guard before she has a chance to do anything. And that other one too. If it is another female, we can play with her too, but if it this ones mate, we can just kill him. " The grin on my face grew as I listened to the spirit. Bringing my hand up, I reached into my coat and took a hold of one of the knives I had stored in it and pulled it from my coat. After taking the knife from my coat, I glanced over at the figure standing in the mouth of the alley, watching it for a moment before I looked back at the one that had spoken up as I thought on what to do.

Post WC: 259
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Female

Born Walking Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Walking Evil   Born Walking Evil EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:17 am

Rein felt herself more and more at ease, like this was someoone she didn't want to deal with, even if they were looking for her most expensive stuff. The stand off ended when the other person held a grin on their face and spoke to her. "Oh, nothing, this is for my cousin. Apparently, you shorted her a quarter."
"Is she a needle junkie?"
"No, not at all, not the way I know her."
A small smirk crossed Rein's face and she pressed her thumb up against the razor blade between her middle and index finger as she spoke. "That's what they all say..."
The man, speaking to her, turned fully to her and his frown was more than obvious as he spoke. "She just wants a little more, what is so wrong with that? I want to get laid tonight."
"And my puss wants ate, I don't care." Rein replied, keeping her small smirk. "Why don't you let her pass out and sleep it off? She might want some when she wakes up."
"Why you!" The man drew his fist up and swung it to hit poor Rein. She stood there, watching, anticipating...
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Born Walking Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Walking Evil   Born Walking Evil EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 am

I watched the two as they began speaking, as it turns out, the other one was a male, bummer, and it seems they had some sort of trouble between them. Ahh, well that was nice to know, that meant they were not together so he wouldn't mind if I came down and played with her a bit. The argument quickly heated up as the two exchanged words and insults until finally the man was throwing a punch at the female. It was at this point that I finally decided to act.. Since I had already pulled a knife from my coat, I quickly launched it into the air, throwing it straight for the man, my intended target his chest. After launching the first knife, I reached into my coat and whipped another one out before I quickly jumped over the railing of the fire escape and began to fall to the ground.

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Born Walking Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Walking Evil   Born Walking Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Born Walking Evil
Page 1 of 1