Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possession : A new being is born

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griff
Griff

Male
Number of posts : 32
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Possession : A new being is born Empty
PostSubject: Possession : A new being is born   Possession : A new being is born EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Iori Souji walked out the front door of his apartment. His little sister was off to high school and it was now time for him to do his job so they can continue living. He opened the door to his four door sedan and took a seat inside. He programmed in the location of the Brawler's Ally, his target would normally be seen here. He laid back in his chair trying to explain to himself why he was doing what he was doing, "Its for her, its all for her." He dragged his hand across his eyes and heaved a heavy sigh. He sat up for a moment looking at a photograph that hung from his rear view mirror. In the picture was Souji, about 6 years ago, his little sister, and his two deceased parents. He looked at his father with a serious look in his eye, "I'll protect her no matter what." The man heaved another sigh as he fumbled through some papers and pulled out a photograph. The photo was of a man's face. Judging by the size of his neck Souji was able to assume that he had a large build, which would make sense since he was usually at Brawler's Alley. He had short black hair and a scar across the right side of his forehead. Souji turned the paper around and began to read from the back of the paper, "Name, Amada Ken. Owes $20,000. Skilled in boxing, can usually be found at the Brawler's Alley." Souji cracked his knuckles and he leaned all the way back in his chair, "I finally get to try out my martial arts again." A grin ran crossed his face.

The buildings of East City quickly travelled past Souji's windows. The buildings of East City were quikcly replaced by the buildings of the Lower Commons, Souji's home away from home. He would never let his sister see what he had to do to keep them living the way they were. He car pulled in front of the Brawler's Alley and stopped. The driver door swung open and Souji stepped out, his black cloak wavering behind him as he stepped out. He turned towards the door of the fight club and shut the door as he proceeded to walk into the club. As he opened the door to the club and entered, the eyes of many of the fighters working out found there way towards Souji. The sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard as many fights were going on. Souji scanned across the room until he found his target. As he tried to walk forward, a massive man stood in front of him with his right palm pressed against Souji's chest, preventing him from moving forward, "Sorry, little man, only people with business here can enter." Souji moved his arm to the side and continued walking forward, "I'll be quick, just gotta talk to this gentleman over here." Souji continued to walk till he was in front of Amada Ken who was working on a machine to increase his biceps, which were already quite large to begin with, "Amada Ken, you must have known your debt would be collected." Souji said with a grin across his face. Amada Ken snearled as he got up from the machine and stood several inches above Souji, "And what if I don't pay you." He said pushing his index finger against Souji's chest. The blue haired boy shock his head and chuckled, "I was really hoping this job would be easier." Souji turned towards an open ring and pointed his finger towards it, "I'll make you a deal." Souji said catching Ken's eyes as he turned back, "I win, you pay up. I lose, you leave no questions asked. Can't promise that more people won't be back, but I sure won't be." Ken laughed to himself as he moved towards the ring, "Sounds like a deal, little man."

Ken pulled himself into the ring and began to throw a few practice punches as Souji took hsi time removing his cloak from his back. His arms began to move around in circles as he loosened up his shoulders. Souji pulled himself into the ring as some of the other men circled around the ring to watch Souji get beat up. Both men began moving closer to the center getting into their fighting stances as they moved. Ken was in the usual boxing stance with his two fists up about the height of his head. Souji had his left foot in front of his right and angled his body to the side slightly. His left was up about the height of his head, fist open, and his right open fist slightly in front of his sternum. As the two men approached, they both wore grins, "I'll let you get the first hit." Ken said with a smug look onhis face. Souji smiled and politely said, "Thanks." He launched forward and pushed both of Ken's fists back, punching himself in the face. Ken stumbled back as the crowd that watched began to talk amongst themselves. Ken quickly regained his composure and moved towards Souji, "Lucky move." Ken began to throw a combo of punches which were deflected with ease by Souji's left and right hands. Souji smirked as his opponent continued to try to land a punch, "You sure you don't want to just pay up, big man." Souji spoke with an accent on the last two words. Ken grew angry and threw a right punch with his angry behind it. Souji deflected the punch with his right hand, stepped forward with his left then thrusted his left arm forward, snapping his wrist as he punched Ken in the face once, drew back his arm by the elbow then snapped it forward again catching ken in the sternum with the punch. Souji stepped backwards as Ken stumbled back once again, "Just pay up, it will save you a beating." Souji spoke with a grin across his smug face, "You little brat, I'll show you." Ken rushed forward punching at Souji with his left arm. Souji caught it on the inside above the wrist with his left hand. Souji pulled Ken towards him, which was easy considering Ken was already moving towards him. Using Ken as an anchor, Souji moved his right foot forward and to the right side as his right hand punched moved forwatd and caught Ken on the right cheek, moving him more in the direction he was already barreling towards. Ken's feet slipped as he feel to the ground, the upper part of his body staying up by hanging over the ropes of the ring. Ken looked towards Souji with a defiant eye. Souji merely smirked, "Last warning, either you pay or I'm breaking limbs." Ken scoffed as he got back to his feet, "I'm not giving up that easily." Ken moved towards Souji, with less speed this time to help himself defend against what Souji was going to do. Ken threw a high right punch, which Souji merely ducked under. He continued with a right punch to the gut, which Souji blocked with his right forearm. Ken, now enraged, threw a slopped left punch at Souji again which was caught by Souji's right hand. Souji moved to the left of Ken, twisted his wrist inward, making his whole arm move as well. Souji's left forearm moved towards his elbow with great force while his right arm moved Ken's arm towards his left forearm. Right after contact, the sound of bones breaking echoed throughout the fight club as the crowd watching made the sound of sympathizing pain. Ken dropped to the floor in pain as he helf his right tricep. He screamed out in pain as Souji knelt beside him, "Now, you wanna pay or break a few more bones." Souji said with a chuckle at the end. Ken reached into his pocket with his right hand and grabbed a wad of cash, equaling roughly $20,000, "Its all there, now leave me be." Ken said as he looked down at his arm. Souji grabbed the money and put it in his pocket. Souji turned towards his cloak before speaking again, "I wouldn't mistrust you for a minute, then I'd have to come back." He said with an evil laughter as he grabbed his cloak and put it back around him. He moved out of the ring and through the crowd towards the door. Souji stopped with the door open when he heard to sound of the man he met when he first came in, "Come back sometime. Theres a bunch of real fighters you can challenge. Ken here is a pushover compared to our other regulars." Souji laughted without looking back, "I sure hope so."

Souji stepped into his car as he programmed in the location for the drop off. It was in a warehouse in the Lower Commons. The sedan sped off in the direction of the warehouse, with two cars chasing right behind it, but Souji did not notice. The blue haired boy was too busy counting the money wad he had gotten from Ken. The amount was a little more than $20,000, the remaining was pocketed by Souji. Shortly after Souji had finished counting the money, the car had stopped in front of a warehouse. Souji put the money back in his cloak pocket and walked into the warehouse, the two cars that followed Souji stopped at the enterance to the Warehouse's lot, blocking Souji are. Souji walked about the warehouse towards a table with a man in a black suit behind it. Souji put the wad on the table then looked at the man, "Ken Amada." The man with the suit nodded then passed a sealed envelop to Souji. Souji smiled as he took the envelop and put it into his cloak pocket. He turned and walked back out of the warehouse. When he stepped outside and glanced around with an odd look on his face, "Sure did get dark quickly" Souji spoke to himself as he noticed the sun at set when he was in the warehouse. Souji walked to his car's door and stepped inside.

Words: 1699//1699
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male
Number of posts : 32
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Possession : A new being is born   Possession : A new being is born EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm

The sedan sped off towards the warehouse's lot exit as soon as Souji put in his next destination, home. Souji leaned back in his chair as he looked up at the photograph of his family. The car stopped abruntly as Souji reached his hand out to touch the photograph of his family. He looked through the driving pane of the car to see two cars blocking the way out. Souji opened his door and got out, looking at the 4 men that stood outside the vehicles, "Hey guys, your blocking the way out." Souji said knowing full well that they had done it on purpose. One men stood in front of the other three and replied, "Ken was a friend of ours. W edidn't appreciate you embarrassing him and breaking his arm." Souji shrugged his shoulders, "I gave him the chance to just pay what he owes. He was in a pretty big debt." Another one of the four stepped forward with a pipe in his hand. He hit it against his own palm before speaking, "We really don't care for the reason. We'll show you what happens when you mess with us." Souji smiled as he stepped forward, but paused for a quick moment as he looked to the right onto one of the other buildings. An odd symbol glowed on the building and Souji had an odd feeling that the symbol was watching him for some reason, but he didn't have much time for that now. He focused and continued to smile at the men blocking his exit, "Who are you guys exactly?" He said with a half chuckle at the end. All four men began to become enraged. Souji ran to the right to give himself plenty of room to move around when fighting these guys. If a car got in the way, that could be the end for him.

Lights on the front of the warehouses that strentched the parking lot kept the area for cars lit, but the sides of the warehouses were almost pure black. The four men circled Souji in a semi circle, blocking the exit of the lot. Souji moved his right foot backward, angling his body slightly, then got his two hands in their positions. He smirked at the men trying to provoke them to do something sloppy, "Gotta warn you, I have rules for fights when I'm out numbered, especially if they got weapons." The man with the pipe charged forward at Souji with the pipe up high, "Whats that, you little brat." Souji moved to the right, the man came down with the pipe with his left hand. WHen his hand was about level, Souji grabbed his wrist with his right hand and twisted his wrist inward, forcing his elbow to be upward, "I break limbs." Souji moved his right hand up and his left forearm down onto the man's elbow, causing the bones to break. The sound of the bones echoed throughout the lot, the man's cries of pain quickly followed. He backed up out of range on his knees as he grabbed his arm with his right hand. The man who had spoken first looked around at his men then back at Souji, "Little brat, you'll pay for that." All three men charged forward at Souji. Souji did his best to block as much as he could, but punches got through no matter how much he tried. The continued to push the man back until they were in the alley beside the warehouse. The three men backed up knowing none of them could see down there and Souji would have to come out eventually.

Souji backed up to the fench of the lot in complete darkness. These three men were much stronger than the first two he fought, but they were sloppy. Souji tried to regroup thinking a way for him to fight this when he saw a light illuminate the area. The odd symbol that was on the front of the building was now on the side. Souji moved closer to it and put his palm against it. The symbol glowed brighter as he seemed to move off building and onto Souji's skin. Souji tried to claw it off his skin, but it kept climbing up and up until it was invisible under his clothing. Souji felt this sudden surge of pain through his body. He dropped to his knees, grabbing his head as he shouted in pain. He felt as if something was trying to take him over both body and mind, but Souji was not gonna take that lying down. He tried to keep ahold of himself as he heard a voice in his head, "I will not hurt you. Allow me this now and those three will fall easily." Souji found the voice calming and the screams of pain stopped.

The three men outside the alley heard the boy screaming in pain, but they had not done anything. They all looked at each other confused and began to back up a little from the alley. They each saw a figure begin to move through the darkness. This figure walked with a lot more grace then Souji did, but none of them thought anything of it. When the figure was fully out of the darkness they noticed that it was not Souji anymore. The figure had pale skin, black hair with a few strands of white hair giving him a little bang. He wore an all black suit with a black cape flowing behind him. The man looked at the three of them with much bloodlust. One of the men began to stammer as he spoke, "Wh-wheres that boy?" The figure smiled, "Oh, he's still here." His smile was now friendly, but malicious. Without another warning, the figure that had emerged from the darkness lunged at the three of them with great speed and proceeded to slash the the three of them till the lot was covered with blood, the three things they use to call bodies were now scattered around the lot. The figure moved his hands with great speed downward, cleaning them of most of the blood on his hands. The remaining he took to his mouth and licked it off. The man that had his left arm broken was cowering backward, hoping he would not be the next victim. The figure moved towards the wounded prey with a big smile on his face. When he was within distance, he stuck his right arm up and lifted the man up, "I'm kind of thirsty." He said with a chuckle as he opened his mouth to show enlarged canines. He dug the canines nto the victims neck and began to suck the blood out of him. He dropped the husk of a man on that ground and moved back to Souji's car. He opened the door and sat inside, looking at the the reflection of himself in the mirror. The reflection in the mirror was not of the figure though, it was of Souji. The voice of Souji came out of the figure, "Is that me? What have I become?" A much deeper laughter came out of the figure as he smiled, "We are now a vaspire. These power, I know you can feel it, it is great. I've been following you for a while now, you showed great potential for my host. Together with this power we will be able to protect your sister from what is truely powerful." The reflection of Souji moved his head back and forth, "My sister? You know about her? You better not lay a finger on her." The figure sighed as he knew this wasn't getting through, "I see you don't trust me. Without trust we will not be as strong. I'll give you control back, but tomorrow night I'll be back. Maybe by then you'll trust me." The figured seemed to dissolve and reform into Souji. His hands raised to his face and began to touch himself, making sure its him. He looked up at the mirror in relief hoping ti was some kind of bad dream, but the reflection what that of his other self. The figure's voice came out of Souji's mouth, "I really did happen. Don't wory you'll learn to trust me. I'm only dangerous to those who stand in our way." Souji moved the mirror to face the other way and put the location of his house into the gps and moved the car manually between the space between the two blocking cars, jus barely fitting, and sped off towards home.

Words: 1429//3128
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Possession : A new being is born   Possession : A new being is born EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possession : A new being is born   Possession : A new being is born Empty

Back to top Go down

Possession : A new being is born
Page 1 of 1